Comments Policy

The comments policy in brief

UPDATED 7/10/19

Unmoderated or too-loosely moderated internet forums quickly become shitheaps, so we have a few rules here.

One thing to remember right off the bat: this is a feminist blog, designed (mostly) for a feminist audience. You don’t have to be a feminist to post here, but if you don’t think the world would be a better place without so much fascism and misogyny, you’re not going to fit in. You have a right to your opinions, but you don’t have a right to our attention.

First comments from new commenters – or old commenters changing their name – automatically go to moderation. Regardless of your politics, if you start off here with a jerky or tediously argumentative comment, or if you trigger some other red flag for me, your first comment will never see the light of day.

So what are the big no-nos?

You’re NOT welcome if you’re: a racist, a misogynist, an antisemite, a homophobe, a transphobe or TERF, a MAGA-hat-wearing Trump fan, a fat-phobe, an edgelord, an asshole, a bad-faith comment policy tester, or just a blathering dingus that no one wants to have to listen to. This list is not all-inclusive; I can ban you for being offensive and/or annoying in ways not specified here. Sending me long whiny emails afterwards won’t help your chances of being reinstated.

Some things to avoid: slurs (c*nt, tr*nny, etc; keep in mind that TERF is not a slur); piling on; blaming someone’s bad ideas and/or behavior on mental illness or other medical conditions (though it’s ok to mention mental illness if it’s relevant); disrespect towards working-class or poor people, old people, young people, disabled people, people with mental illnesses, people literally or figuratively living in their mom’s basement. Don’t attack people based on their physical appearance.

No threats or violent comments. That includes telling someone to “die in a fire” or remarking that so-and-so would probably be better off dead. No calls for violent revolution or political assassination or any of that bullshit.

No gratuitously nasty personal attacks. Yes, discussions can sometimes get a bit contentious. You’re not required to be perfectly nice all the time. Just don’t be a total asshole.

No doxxing or posting of personal identifying information. Don’t spread rumors or speculate without evidence on the possible criminal activity of anyone else. Don’t use this site to organize harassment of anyone.

No rape apologism, pedo apologism, victim blaming, and so forth. No slut-shaming; no virgin-shaming. (Suggesting that people with terrible ideas about women might have trouble getting dates is fine, however; it’s also true.)

Don’t misgender anyone. If you do it accidentally, apologize and get it right the next time. If you do it deliberately, you’re out.

Don’t attack anyone for their sexual preferences or kinks, so long as they involve consenting adults. Refrain from weird or creepy sexual oversharing. Whatever your opinion of sex work, don’t disparage sex workers, or use words like “whore” as a pejorative. (Feel free to talk about MRAs who are using the word pejoratively.)

Don’t attack people for their religion or their lack of religion.

Don’t be a mansplainer or indeed any kind of ‘splainer. That is, don’t lecture anyone on something they know better than you, particularly if that thing is their lived experience.

Don’t post too much or try to make threads all about you. Try to avoid drama.

Avoid giving unsolicited advice, particularly on medical or weight issues.

No sockpuppeting. No lying. No misrepresentation of yourself or other people. No posting in bad faith – e.g. posting friendly comments here while trashing the site and/or the people on it elsewhere.

Sometimes I do let trolls and MAGA-heads and MRAs through, but only if I think they might be kind of fun for the regular commenters to bat around for a while. I will ban them if they become more offensive/annoying than entertaining.

If someone is violating these rules or being a huge asshole in ways I haven’t specified, don’t just drop a note in the comments, SEND ME AN EMAIL at dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

That’s basically it. If you’re concerned that the rules seem too strict, please read on:

Regardless of all the rules, you don’t have to be perfect to comment here. As sociologist Katherine Cross (@Quinnae_Moon) has noted, very few people arrive “fully formed to the world of activism, the perfect agents of change, somehow entirely cognizant of the ever shifting morass of rules and prescribed or proscribed words, phrases, argot, and thought.”

I want this blog to be open to all those who genuinely oppose misogyny and bigotry more generally, even those who may slip up from time to time.

Still, if you’re new here, or new to feminism, and the regulars here are telling you to avoid certain words, or pointing out something that you’re doing that’s problematic, don’t take it as a personal attack (unless it is couched as a personal attack, in which case email me). If they tell you to avoid particular language, uh, avoid using that language, and don’t explain that in your country calling a person a something-or-other is perfectly fine.

You don’t have to agree with all the rules and/or cultural norms here; but while you’re commenting here you are expected to respect them. If you think a rule is really, really wrong or ridiculous, don’t argue about it in the comments; send me an email about it.

And this brings us to the issue of ableism, which has been a contentious one here.

NOTES ON “CRAZY”

Avoid “crazy” talk. That is, using words like “crazy,” “psycho” and the like to describe the terrible ideas and actions of people you don’t like. It’s stigmatizing to those dealing with mental illness, who really don’t need the extra indignity of being compared to MRAs. Try using words like “ridiculous” or “absurd” or “terrible” instead. Call someone an “asshole” instead of a “psycho.” Try to avoid internet diagnoses of mental illness, and don’t use autism or Aspergers as an excuse for someone’s shitty behavior.

Saying someone is “paranoid,” “delusional,” or “narcissistic” is fine, if you don’t mean it as a diagnosis; these are useful descriptive terms.

If there is evidence that someone you are discussing does indeed have a mental illness, and this is relevant to the discussion, it can be appropriate to bring this up, though you should keep in mind that a hunch is not evidence.

All this said, words like “crazy,” “psycho,” and the like are extremely common, and plenty of people (including feminists, progressives, and people dealing with mental illness themselves) use them casually without intending to stigmatize those with mental illnesses. There’s a difference between saying “crazy people should all be locked up” and “boy, Eraserhead sure was a crazy movie!”

If you’re someone who uses these terms casually, and doesn’t actually want all “crazy” people locked up, it doesn’t make you an evil person, but you need to refrain from doing it here. (Again, if you disagree with this policy, and feel a need to make this disagreement known, DO NOT ARGUE ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS, send me an email instead.)

If you are a regular commenter here, and someone uses a problematic term like “crazy” or “psycho,” remind them gently that this is not how we do things here, and send them a link to this comment policy (and possibly the Welcome Package as well). Unless what they have said is particularly egregious, do not insult them or question their motives.

If they argue, remind them that arguing about this rule is also not allowed. If they continue,do not argue back; send me or the mods a note and they will be banned. (This may take a little while, so be patient and please do not give in to the impulse to argue with them.)

If others have already reminded them of the rules, move on.

Again, if someone is acting really shitty in the comments, whether a troll or a regular, SEND ME AN EMAIL.

One other thing to keep in mind:

MRAs read this blog. So I would strongly urge you to comment here using an anonymous handle that cannot be traced to your real identity. And to be very careful about revealing any sort of personal information on this blog. If you inadvertently post something using the wrong account, or that otherwise reveals personal information, let the mods know so we can remove those comments.

Oh, wait, one other other thought:

Enjoy yourself!

Lea
Lea

Dean, this is not a site for men to use for dating advice. This is a site for mocking misogyny.
Men being unattractive is a hard reality? Um…no. Rape culture is a harsh reality. You not getting sex from women is not a harsh reality. Priorities, dude. How do they work?

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse

I wish that I’d come across the idea of achieving a woman when we were wedding planning lo those many years ago. I would have opted to write the vows myself if there’d been a chance of adding “Achievement unlocked!” somewhere in the proceedings (in place of “I do/will”? After the JP pronounced us married? So many great options).

Viscaria
Viscaria

Needless to say, “travel to Mexico to acquire libido-reducing medication (illegal in your own country) so that you can take it without any sort of professional observation” is not sound medical advice. “If you lower your libido, all of your problems will be over” is not sound life advice. “I had a high libido, and I believed a bunch of misogynistic nonsense; therefore, misogyny is a natural product of high libidoes in straight men” is not sound logic.

athyco
athyco

+eleventy thousand to Viscaria. No, he has nothing sound in any arena — except in the “sound and fury signifying nothing” sense.

Dean said:

And yes, taking the medication I took was changing myself — not trying to change the world.

Then declare yourself successful! Why should you care that no one here believes that women owe you attraction, that they deserved your pre-medication anger and misogyny when you didn’t get it, that the FDA is callously ignoring your type of suffering? Why should you care that I wonder about the possibility that your non-prescribed, non-monitored medication has provided more placebo effect than actual effect? Why should you care that you’ve never shown us that if you lose your girlfriend and access to the drug, you’d return to a life of high libido without a relationship but also without misogynistic behavior?

You’ve essentially declared that there’s nothing for you to do here. Fly free, Dean!

Dean Walker

All I know is that with a certain medication I could, for the first time in my adult life, keep my mind off of women and sex and enjoy other things that life has to offer. You might want to read the full-page German newspaper spread from 1979, about the development of cyproteronacetat.

Do you know anything about the widely-prescribed medications like prozac, effexor, calexa,depalote, and dilantin?

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

You are not a doctor (unless you are, unless you are, in which case ignore me.) Self-prescribing based on stuff you read in foreign newspapers from 37 years ago is extremely dangerous. Please, dude. You could seriously risk your health doing that. See a medical or psychiatric professional.

weirwoodtreehugger

Dean,
Apparently your mind is not off women. Because you’ve been wanking here for weeks about women having the temerity to not sex you, forcing you on to unregulated medication.

repentantphonebooth

@ Dean- the first three are ssri’s and the last two are anti-epileptics that are often prescribed as mood stabilizers. They’re all prescribed to treat depression and anxiety, though from different causes. The drug you mentioned earlier is a testosterone blocker, and it in a family of testosterone blockers used to treat prostate cancer. EJ is right- you should really see a medical professional. They are better at not killing you than random internet articles and advice.

Dean Walker

The last time I saw a psychiatrist, I was turned off by the abandon with which he wrote out those prescriptions; and in subsequent years I read about how those neuroleptics were developed — make some alteration in a neurotransmitter molecule and promote it with tons of hype. I refused to take that stuff and was surely better off than those who kept trying one and another hoping that one of those would solve problems. Of course it doesn’t get anywhere, because it’s alll just old wine in new bottles.

Those medications all have side effects, such as causing suicidal tendencies and violent behavior and causing forgefulness, involuntary muscle movements that can become permanent, … And the TV commercials admit to these side effects. My refusal to take them was, by no means irrational!

The medication I talked about which was explicitly developed for the purpose of reducing libido is prohibited here. And the developers and manufacturer never made any effort to market it in the USA. I wonder why.

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse

@Kellen – You can email David by clicking on his pic in the right sidebar. I’m not sure he can change user names on old posts, but I’m sure he’ll delete anything that you need take down for privacy reasons.

The mods can probably help, too. You can email them by clicking the trio of cats in the sidebar.

Good luck! I hope all the swarming parasites leave you alone.

Dean Walker

Kellen, once again: I was talking about ways for a heterosexual man to cope with the hard reality of being unattractive to women. I was not talking about women’s problems or the problems of gays of both genders. If one of them wants to post here, I’m sure that they can.

What is this blog for, if not to help those who are suffering needlessly.

Falconer

What is this blog for, if not to help those who are suffering needlessly.

Mockery. It says so in the header.

Many of us aren’t doctors, a few are nurses, but none of us are your doctor. Please seek medical advice if you want to control your libido through medication.

Viscaria
Viscaria

The problems of gays. You know, the gays. And their problems.

No, the comment policy page of this misogyny mocking blog does not exist so that you can dispense questionable advice to misogynists. I’m not sure what could have given you that impression. If you would like to dispense questionable advice, I would suggest creating your own WordPress blog dedicated to the purpose.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

I was not talking about women’s problems …

This is a feminism blog. Not a manfeelz blog. If you want to talk about your manfeelz, do it literally anywhere else on the Internet. Here, I’ll use small words for you: We do not care. Understand?

… or the problems of gays of both genders. If one of them wants to post here, I’m sure that they can.

‘Sup, asshole.

God, I hate being called “The gays.” It’s like “The Jews” or “The blacks,” not just dehumanising but deliberately so.

We are people. Call us people. =_=

weirwoodtreehugger

What is this blog for, if not to help those who are suffering needlessly.

That’s not what this blog is for. It’s for mockery. As Falconer said. But hey, helping people who are suffering is always good!

Oh. I see. By suffering of others, you meant the suffering of heterosexual men and their sad bonerfeelz. Because the only suffering that matters to you is that of straight men, right?

Well Dean, the suffering of the sad boner might be considered of great importance in some places. Such as the manosphere. But here, not so much.

I’ll say it with a kittencomment image

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

Oh for heaven’s sake. This isn’t about sex, is it? This is about you judging your own self worth by someone else’s judgement of you.

I would recommend going away and becoming really good at something. Seriously, anything. It could be Microsoft Excel or it could be Dominion. If you can’t prevent yourself from judging yourself by what others think of you, then you can at least shift the focus of opinion to a place you can have some success with.

Also: please don’t do it on this blog. If you decide to become really good at Fallout 4 then I will eagerly discuss it with you, but otherwise this is not a “men making one another feel good” blog. Quite far from it, in fact.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Why does this blog exist, if not to host my opinions? Why do women I find attractive exist, if not to have sex with me? What even are other people?

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse

Dean, do you have stock in the company that makes this testosterone blocker? Because this insistence that all straight cis male problems with be solved with a magic drug (but *only* this magic drug) makes me think you’ve got some kind of skin in the game beyond simple altruism.

Spindrift
Spindrift

@Flying Mouse
If he does have stock in the company, I can imagine there’s a lot of places that’d be better for pushing that drug. Feminist blog comment policy pages just doesn’t sound like the right sort of place.

Kestrel
Kestrel

@WWTH – That kitten is so cute! I cooed out loud when I saw it.

weirwoodtreehugger

Get rid of sad boners with this one weird trick!

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse

@Spindrift – I agree that drumming up business here wouldn’t be the smartest move (but neither is Dean’s stated reason for being here – as everyone has already said, this is a terrible way to reach out to sexually frustrated men). The pharma stock thing is just my most charitable hypothesis for why Dean’s been haunting this page for weeks and weeks.

My other guesses are A) he’s doing a new kind of incredibly boring lulz trolling and/or B) he’s trying to get somebody here to agree that the drugs are a good idea so that he can point and say “See! Feminists want to force men to take T-blockers!”

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Mwah-mwah-mwahhhhhhhhh…. <– sad tromboner

Dean, that medication may have reduced your libido, but you're still talking about women as if they're distant, puzzling astronomical objects. Some examples: Referring to women as "it". Turning your back and addressing yourself specifically to the menfolk. Talking about being rejected by "the ones that other men don't want" as if it's some kind of merit badge of desperate rock-bottom hardship to have to approach a below-average woman. (Hint: Below-average women don't appreciate being treated like a sack of moldy rice during a famine. Reluctance is not a turn-on.)

These are not problems that are going to be solved by a pill. Reducing your testosterone levels may free your mind a little and open the door to seeing women as fully human, but you're still going to have to do a lot more psychic housecleaning to get rid of that residual misogyny.

Falconer

Get rid of sad boners with this one weird trick!

Make sure to lock your door first.

Falconer

Why do they always treat the Comments Policy as the forum for arguing about why the site should exist, and what it should be about?

Dean Walker

pqaaling astronomidal objects? like women exist anywhere other than here on earth?

If Buttercup (presumably a woman) doesn’t want my attention, then she should be glad that what I want is no do disire her.

sorry for the typos …

If Buttercup doesn’t want my attention, then she should be glad that what I want is to not desire her.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

That’s nice, Dean. Please go and not-desire Buttercup Q. Skullpants elsewhere.

sparky
sparky

Well, shit, Dean Walker, if that’s what you got from Buttercup Q. Skullpants’s post, then you have a reading comprehension problem.

Now go peddle your “miracle cure” somewhere else. You’ve been cluttering up the comments policy thread for too long.

NothingClever
NothingClever

Ewwww. Thanks for the non-boner update, but in the future maybe you should keep that to yourself, Dean.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Oh God, he was typing that one-handed, wasn’t he?

*vomits forever*

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

like women exist anywhere other than here on earth?

Well, from your standpoint, women may as well not exist on earth, since you seem to be unable to address them directly. But thanks for illustrating my point for me!

?? How did you get from “Buttercup disagreed with me” to “Buttercup is rejecting me sexually”?

Ohhhh right, because all women are sex objects and the only attention men should give them is desire.

This thing of “I hate women but also want them” produces some really ugly psychology in MGTOWs. You’ve decided the solution to this inner discomfort is to remove the “want”, instead of working on the “hate”. Is rejecting women so fundamental to your identity, so difficult to part with, that you’re willing to risk liver toxicity, adrenal dysfunction, and other unpredictable side effects by self-dosing with an unregulated medication, manufactured and packaged God only knows where, that you have to travel to Mexico to obtain? All I can say is, good luck with that.

P.S. If spamming comment sections persists for more than 4 hours, consult your doctor.

Jesus Christ. These people, always about their boners, even when they’re trying not to have boners. Literal dick for brains.

Paradoxical Intention

Is Dean still here?

Dean Walker | June 3, 2015 at 8:16 am

And a Feminist Blog is the best place for this how?

Yeah, we feminists do care about men and toxic masculinity.

No, we don’t care about your boners or the sadfeels they get. We don’t care if you can get laid or if you’re “unattractive to women”. (Which your attitude about how women need to find you attractive and it’s obviously their fault that they don’t obviously plays no part in, surely. [/sarcasm])

Go peddle your shit in the manuresphere. They like this kind of patronizing “It’s still the evil feeemales’ fault, but this should help, there’s nothing wrong with you, schnookums” kind of garbage.

I was not talking about women’s problems

Again, Feminist blog. Words mean things.

or the problems of gays of both genders.

Yes, “the gays”.

Hello, I am one of “the gays”. Allow me to give you a couple pieces of vital information:

– As Scented Fucking Hard Chairs has demonstrated, we don’t like being called “the gays”. It’s dehumanizing and silly. And it makes you sound like an absolute bigot.

– There are more than two genders. Transgendered people are a thing, so are nonbinary and agender people.

– “Gay” only refers to cismen who are attracted to cismen. “Lesbian” refers to ciswomen who are attracted to ciswomen. But, this isn’t the entirety of the queer community.

– I’m what’s called “pansexual”, gender doesn’t make a difference in who I find attractive. If I want to put my hand down your choice in lower body covering clothing (and I have my permission to put my hand there), I will like whatever I find.

– Every section of the queer community has its own problems, sometimes problems with the community itself. We pansexuals have problems with our own community trying to erase us for instance.

This has been an informative PSA from your local friendly neighborhood Paradox. Thank you, have a nice day, and remember: No one cares about your boner!

If one of them wants to post here, I’m sure that they can.

We do. And we manage to stay on topic and not make it all about us because we’re narcissistic jackwagons who feel the need to tell everyone that our boner has a sad.

Just FYI: The topic of this thread is the “Comments Policy” here at WHTM. As in, we discuss what people should and shouldn’t be allowed to post and why.

Not boner feels updates.

What is this blog for, if not to help those who are suffering needlessly.

Mockery. It’s in the fuckin’ header. Stop making me have to change the damn sign.

*changes the “Days Since Someone Ignored the Header and Asked What the Site was About” sign back to 0*

Make like your nym and keep fuckin’ walking.

Lea
Lea

Hey Dean,
Go fuck yourself.
Go away.
Never come back and whenever you feel like maybe you should go drone on about your bullshit non-problems to feminists who do not know you or want to know you, just keep fucking yourself until the urge goes away.

Invent fun new ways to go fuck yourself. Maybe go different places to fuck yourself? Maybe fuck yourself to Eye of the Tiger. I bet that’s fun. (Hell, it sounds so fun I think I’ll give that one a go.) Really, any way to fuck yourself you can imagine, go forth and do it to the best of your ability. Then look in the mirror and tell yourself how great it was and that you can’t wait to do it again. Maybe send yourself a “Thank you” card. Wouldn’t that be nice?

Whatever it takes to keep you and your boner updates away, you should do. Alot. I’d recommend a silicone based lube to prevent chaffing. Follow this advice and you might be happier and less of s shithead. We’ll definitely be happier.

Don’t say feminists never did anything for ya. I just solved what appears to be the biggest problem you’ve ever known.

Dean Walker

Buttercup, thank you for an intelligent reply. The answer to your question is pretty simple. Having the want was so unbrearable that I’d give anything to get rid of it, even sacrificing my health.

It wasn’t just wanting something unattainable. There also is being hated for talking about the fact that the problem exists. And I’m sure that you have seen how the other people here responded to what I said. The others here are frustrated because their invective did not succeed in putting me on the defensive, but that’s beside the point.

Of course I know where that medicine comes from and where it’s made. What I took was made in France and sold in many other countries, including Mexico, which is where I bought it. In what you said, I detect a certain chauvenism; you assume that anything made in Mexico or bought there is no good.

As for the hate, there is no way to not hate that which causes unbearable suffering. Did Elliot Rodgers and George Sodini know that there is such a thing as cyperterone acetate? Did any of the people who frequent this blog ever know either of these two? If you did, then you would have something very interesting to contribute.

As for doing something about the hate by finding a source of sexual satisfaction, nobody really knows what makes some men attractive to women and some not. Self-pity and anger at women in general are two things that make a man not attractive. That is why the mitigation of the want is a nicessary first step; I wouldn’t view the taking of cyproterone acetate as giving up.

Dean, have you ever thought of going to therapy for sex addiction? Maybe just wait until you’re 30 for your testosterone to naturely go down? Or just using a fleshlight?

You know, a fleshlight would probably cost less and not fucking mess with your body like pills would.

They even come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and textures so once you’re bored with one, you can get a completely different one.

And you’ll never have to cone in contact with another woman ever again and we’d all be greatful for it.

isidore13
isidore13

Dean, please, PLEASE, stop talking to us about your sadpenis and its woes.

brooked
brooked

A psychiatric drugs, prescribed by a psychiatrist, have helped me considerably, because (surprise!) your personal experiences and beliefs aren’t universal truths. Go denounce psychiatrists on Scientology board or something, they love that shit.

I’m a lady gay and I would only comment on my personal romantic experiences and woes on the open thread or a post related to that topic. Go look at the title of this post Dean. I’ll wait.

As you just saw, this thread is titled “Comments Policy” and is in fact about the comments policy. Mexican testosterone reducing wonder drugs are not mentioned in the comment policy.

I can’t believe you’re still here.

brooked
brooked

Yeah Buttercup, why do hate things bought in Mexico? Are you pro-things not bought in Mexico chauvinist bigot or something?

The sad thing is that Dean probably thought about taking a ~~magical~~ cure all drug before he thought of anything else because working out whatever the hell problems he has would be too much work and popping pills is solo much easier than looking into yourself for whatever problems you might have.

Oh, wait, sorry, I actually didn’t read any of Dean’s posts because he should GO THE FUCK AWAY.

GO. THE. FUCK. AWAY. DEAN.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Dragging sympathy for murderers into your shilling for your almost-certainly-toxic snake oil that is so untested even Google hasn’t heard of it outside of boner quackery sites. Wow, you’re even more disgusting than I thought.

Paradoxical Intention

Dean Walker | June 4, 2015 at 3:49 pm

To borrow a phrase from our friends across the pond: You couldn’t go have a wank like the rest of us? I have a high libido myself, and seriously, just go have a wank. There’s lots of health benefits to masturbation. Here’s an article from Men’s Health Magazine on the subject, even.

You still seem to think that it’s up to women to do something about this “unbearable urge” of yours, otherwise you wouldn’t still. Be. Here.

It’s like you blame women for you making a decision to take medicine that hasn’t been regulated by the FDA and are now blaming us for the consequences and side effects.

It’s like you punched yourself in the face, and are looking at us like we somehow controlled your fucking mind to make you do that.

It’s stupid. You’re stupid.

Oh for fuck’s sake.

WOMEN ARE NOT THINGS YOU OBTAIN. WE ARE PEOPLE YOU CAN HAVE RELATIONS (sexy, romantic, or otherwise) WITH, BUT WE ARE NOT OBJECTS TO OBTAIN FOR YOUR PENIS TO BE PUT INTO. WE’RE NOT FUCKING COLLECTIBLES, YOU JACKASS.

Your “problem that exists” isn’t what you fucking think it is, and we’re fucking tired of trying to explain it to you, only for you to go on and on and ON about shit we’ve already corrected you on, explained why you were wrong about, and asked you to shut up about.

Your “problem” wasn’t that you were doomed to be “unattractive” and that “women didn’t want you” and that made us women all meanie-meanie pantses for not taking care of your personal fucking problems, it was that YOU, SPECIFICALLY couldn’t get laid. Now you have a “girlfriend”, you’re not angry anymore by your own omission.

We explained that this problem you have isn’t with women, it was just that you were mad at your own situation and placing the blame on women for shit no one could control because it made you feel better about your situation. Because it took the focus off of things YOU could do to help make it better, and instead placed the onus on women to please your fucking boner that no one here cares about.

So why the fuck are you still fucking here you tremendously stubborn, and selectively illiterate jackass?

Weren’t you the one just going on and on about how awful this medicine is and how terrible it is you had to take it and somehow you’re jumping to this conclusion that because we said that it might not be safe because it isn’t regulated that makes us racists?

What the fuck is even happening anymore?

STOP IMPLYING IT IS SOMEHOW OUR FUCKING JOB AS WOMEN TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND RIDING FUCKING MASSACRES FOR SELF-PROMOTION OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION YOU FUCKING UNSYMPATHETIC PRICK.

GO ADVERTISE YOUR “WONDER DRUG” ELSEWHERE.

GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Semi-relatedly, I’ve just discovered there are at least twice as many boner quackery sites as there are feminism sites, not even counting email spam. Way to keep your priorities straight, humanity.

brooked
brooked

What the fuck is even happening anymore?

That’s an excellent question, Paradoxical Intention. I don’t know the answer myself, but it seems to involve Mexico and Dean not being a good listener.

sparky
sparky

Dean Walker: The others here are frustrated because you continue to talk about women as if we were objects and not people; express sympathy for mass murderers like Elliot Rodger and George Sodini; continue to creepily talk about your sad boner feels despite being told repeatedly that this is not the appropriate thread or the appropriate blog or even appropriate at all, and that nobody cares or wants to hear about it; continue to talk push this “miracle cure” pill like some infomercial, despite being told repeatedly to stop; and not leaving despite being repeatedly told to go.

That is why people here are getting frustrated.

Now kindly fuck off.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Dean seems to have a very specific and peculiar fetish. He seems to like waving his penis around on feminist blogs and forcing other people to read about his cock and its woes.

That he’s getting off on it seems to be the only explanation for why he keeps hammering on about his dick on a feminist blog where no 1 curr. He claims he wants to pass along wisdom to other lonely men, but there are waaaaaaay more logical places for him to do that, if that were actually his goal.

I think Dean is just a high-tech flasher, and it gives him a stiffy to know that strangers are reading about his stiffy.

weirwoodtreehugger

Maybe we should find a topic that will gross him out. Does anyone else get period shits? Nothing like diarrhea cramps on top of menstrual cramps. Right?