anti-Semitism armageddon conspiracy theory covid vaccines

Natural News says the COVID vax will make your DNA melt and basically kill everyone but anti-vax “purebloods,” so I guess it’s goodbye for you and me

Soon her DNA will be MELTING

Natural News describes itself as “a science-based natural health advocacy organization” dedicated to “empower[ing] consumers with factual information.”

In reality, it’s a conspiracy theorists dream site, running endless alarmist headlines about the “globalists” who (allegedly) want to depopulate the world — basically kill off most of the human race. Some typical headlines:

TYRANNY ALERT: Houston Health Department’s door-to-door COVID-19 vaccine “census” begins

The SMALLPOX BIOWAR – globalists prepare “perfect” scheme to cover up vaccine deaths and cancel mid-term elections by unleashing a new, deadly epidemic

So basically, I’m saying don’t go there for advice about melatonin. Or, really, anything.

Yesterday I ran across a headline at Natural News that was even more hysterical than the site’s usual fare:

Only PUREBLOODS will survive the vaccine / radiation holocaust being unleashed against humanity… the spike protein in vaccines causes genetic DISINTEGRATION

Naturally, I went to take a look at the article, which is (the site boasted)

a bombshell that needs to be understood by anyone hoping to survive the vaccine holocaust, because it’s really a “genetic bomb” against humanity.

Well OK then, I’ll bite. What are the world’s evil overlords planning this time?

It seems that they’ve (allegedly) designed COVID vaccines that “disintegrate” your healthy DNA, so that

the body can no longer repair its damaged DNA, and cells mutate out of control, devastating the entire body and bringing about genetic disintegration of the organism. …

That sounds bad.

Adding insult to injury, the vaccine (allegedly) makes it impossible for those with vaccine-tainted blood to have little disintegrating kids (allegedly).

The spike protein vaccine is an attack on the genetic integrity of humans, and those who take the vaccine will be largely unable to reproduce because their babies will self-abort due to genetic mutations.

But wait, there’s more! The “depopulation globalists” are (allegedly)planning a deadly nuclear “accident” to “accelerate the mutations among the vaccinated,” killing millions.

Importantly, once the beings on a planet are widely injected with the covid vaccine, globalists can unleash a nuclear accident (or nuclear terrorism) to distribute radiation across the planet. …

All they need is another Chernobyl, Fukushima or nuclear explosion somewhere in the Northern hemisphere — almost anywhere — and the winds will spread the radioisotopes across half the planet, achieving the low levels of ionizing radiation necessary to turn vaccinated people into cancer-ridden mutants with accelerated deaths.

BUT ARE THEY FAST ZOMBIES OR SLOW ZOMBIES? I need to know to prepare my defenses.

Oh crap, I’ve already gotten two COVID jabs. I guess I can look forwarf to being one of the cancer mutants.

So now we’ve got mutants, nuclear “accidents” and disintegrating DNA. You might wonder how this could get any worse, but Natural News is up to the challenge.

Meet the vaccine vampires!

[O]nce it becomes obvious that vaccinated individuals cannot tolerate sunlight without suffering genetic mutations, they will shun daylight and become creatures of the night.

Dude, I am way ahead of you here. I got to sleep at 6 AM this morning.

In cultural mythos, vampires are creatures of the night who suffer instantaneous disintegration when sunlight touches their skin. In reality, the disintegration will take much more time, but it’s a similar idea:

Covid vaccines + sunlight = genetic disintegration.

At this point it all sounds so terrible I’m not sure I can take much more. But Natural News isn’t done yet.

Those who reject covid vaccines are known as “purebloods.”

Yeah, that’s not how we refer to them in my neck of the woods.

They are the only ones who will be able to maintain genetic integrity for generations to come, which means the future of the human race belongs to those who reject covid vaccines.

Well, I wasn’t planning on having any kids anyway, so I guess I can survive this indignity.

[W]e are about to see an explosion in worldwide cancer due to covid vaccines. This will really accelerate in 2022, and we will easily see over one million cancer deaths in the USA during 2022 …

Any radiation release by globalists will only accelerate these numbers and cost more lives. (That’s the goal of the globalists.)

Damn those (alleged) sneaky bastards (allegedly).

Meanwhile, those who took the mRNA spike protein injections will be giving birth to mutated babies who lack genetic viability, even if they survive their own mutations.

I guess I should have known that mutant babies would play a role in this very advanced conspiracy theory.

Currently about half the human population has taken covid jabs of one kind or another, which means the depopulation globalists may have already achieved their goal of destroying fertility / genetic viability for a significant portion of the human race.

The die-off has now begun. This winter, cancer deaths will explode across America, and they will skyrocket for the next decade in those who were gullible enough to be injected with deadly spike protein bioweapons. Get ready to see a tidal wave of cancers in America, Europe, Australia, Canada and every other nation where gullible people have committed vaccine suicide.

Basically, we’re already dead (allegedly). Damn those (alleged) globalists and their (alleged) depopulation agenda!!

Yours (allegedly).

David

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Stevie
Stevie
11 days ago

This just sounds like a list of what they want to happen to anyone who doesn’t believe them.

SpecialFFrog
SpecialFFrog
11 days ago

@WATO: have you ever seen any government or corporate entity demonstrate the degree of competence and ability to keep secrets required for your grand conspiracy to be true? Hundreds of governments at various levels cooperating with no leaks of actual evidence ever?

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
11 days ago

@WATO: No vaccine is capable of going through all the trillions of cells in your body, redesigning each and every strand of DNA in exactly the same way, AND doing all the massive physical alterations to brain structure necessary to change sexual orientation. The mRNA component only lasts in the body for a few hours before disintegrating. It’s localized to the injection site, and it never touches DNA. It contains a set of temporary instructions to the cell to build spike proteins, the same spike proteins found in Covid.

If the spike proteins turn people gay, then Covid should be turning people gay in mass numbers. Which is not happening.

Maybe your friend really hit it off with the sexy male nurse giving the jab?

LollyPop
LollyPop
11 days ago

I remember when Natural News got hit with a Google Penalty for misinformation and MAN they were pissed.

Elaine The Witch
Elaine The Witch
11 days ago

Being bi, i don’t understand straight people at all. I really don’t understand people who only feel attraction to one gender or sex at all. It’s so different from what my attraction has always been. But i have gone into deep conversation about this many times with my very straight husband enough to know that there is nothing on this earth that could make him attracted to men or want another person’s penis anywhere near him. And that includes being trapped on a military base for 2 years with practically no women on it. While unable to see his wife or leave the base really because covid had Marines in lock down to.

You can’t turn a straight person gay any more then you can turn a gay person straight. There are straight people and then there are those who pretend to be straight because it’s seen as a default. Consider how womanly worked all that out thinks it is to talk about feelings. He didn’t actually know that the man he talked to wasn’t a straight man or was question his sexuality.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
11 days ago

You’d think all the numerous trials of mRNA vaccines in animals and humans over the past couple of decades would have uncovered all this disintegrating DNA, mutantism, infertility, sunlight aversion and gayness. Odd that the scientific literature doesn’t mention any of these things.

And how amazingly coincidental that a clickbait sensationalist news site that profits off of emotional manipulation is the only one who’s On To The Secret. Why, they must have a crack team of their very own topnotch doctoral-level scientists, all of whom turned down lucrative, well-respected academic research posts so they could go work for Natural News and Uncover The Truth.

It’s no surprise that MGTOWs gravitate to the antivax movement. Both are a symptom of “you’re not the boss of me!” syndrome. That selfish attitude is killing us, and killing the planet.

We’re at a crossroads in human history right now. Either we get our shit together as a species, realize we all need each other, cooperate, and live, or we all Go Our Own Way and doom each other to extinction. We can’t even all agree that climate change is a problem, much less muster the political will to exert pressure on governments and large corporations to stop destroying the planet for profit.

SARS-CoV2 was a trial run for humanity, which we’re failing badly, in large part due to antivaxxers and antimaskers. Because they’re too scared or too proud or too “manly” to put on a piece of cloth and protect others (and here I thought protecting others was supposed to be the essence of manliness?). Nope, they take pride in passing Covid around. It doesn’t bother them that they’re incubating more variants, putting others at risk, killing the elderly and vulnerable, and prolonging the pandemic. At best, they don’t care. At worst, they actively delight in the chaos.

Antivaxxers aren’t purebloods. They’re death eaters.

MGTOWs, meanwhile, have the chutzpah to expect endless praise and cookies for building the civilization that they’re now happily destroying by spreading moral panic about vaccines, Sesame Street, women, blacks, Jews, antifa, the LGBTQ community, and on and on (it’s a never ending list of “threats”). They expect us to believe they built the pyramids, but it’s too much effort to put on a mask. They want us to thank them for fighting and dying in WWII at the same time that they’re handing the keys to democracy over to modern-day Nazis.

I guess civilization never was all that precious, if white men are willing to burn it all down without a second thought because now they have to share.

sarah_kay_gee
sarah_kay_gee
11 days ago

I had a Facebook friend that I picked up in some group that I jettisoned after she kept posting links from Natural News. This was pre-Trump, so I assume she has since gone full QAnon. (She also claimed that ER doctors just let organ donors die without giving them any medical care, so they could harvest their organs, something I found incredibly, deeply offensive and harmful.)
Mike Adams, the owner of Natural News, is frequent guest on InfoWars, which really tells you all you need to know about him and his dumpster fire of misinformation.

Last edited 11 days ago by sarah_kay_gee
Elaine The Witch
Elaine The Witch

@sarah_kay_gee

You can’t be completely dead in order for your organs to be viable for donation. you have to be specifically brain dead. A state where you feel no pain because you are already gone and machines are keeping your heart beating and your lungs breathing. Most people don’t die that way which is why organ donation is so important.

Malintzin
Malintzin
11 days ago

This is dreadfully ridiculous. I support and honor genuine debates about some things even when I don’t agree (I won’t go into this because I’ve offended some of my friends on the left and the right already with my views.). But this is just nonsense…pablum offered up by people who have watched far too many sci-fi and horror movies. Not one tiny bit of rational thought. (I’m vaccinated by the way, and my orientation is just the same. Lol).

Malintzin
Malintzin
11 days ago

@Elaine the Witch. The discussion of sexual attraction has been going on since, well, the time of Plato. (A Eurocentric author and an old white guy so one would think his opinion would hold some weight! lol.). Sexual attraction is what it is. I think that those who are truly attracted to men, women or both are just born that way. It’s got nothing to do with vaccines.

Malintzin
Malintzin
11 days ago

Some weight with white supremacists, I mean, lol.

Catalpa
Catalpa
11 days ago

Do… Do they think that not being vaccinated will somehow grant them immunity to ionizing radiation? Because that’s not how that works.

sarah_kay_gee
sarah_kay_gee

@Elaine The Witch
I am aware of all of that. Believe me, I tried to tell her the many ways in which she was wrong, but like all Facebook disagreements it ended with her digging in her heels and insisting she was right, and I was just lying or making stuff up. I’ve had the organ donor symbol on my driver’s license since I was first issued one at 17 and I’ve fundraised for UNOS, so this is not something I take lightly.

Last edited 11 days ago by sarah_kay_gee
Lumipuna
Lumipuna
11 days ago

Well, most of us weren’t substantially affected by the Chernobyl disaster. In fact, in most parts of the world it didn’t even make much uptick compared to other radiation sources.

These writers seem to suggest that another Chernobyl-equivalent disaster would cause X amount of radiation exposure (where X is much more than the normal background radiation) all over the northern hemisphere (where most people live), and vaccine magic would make it dangerous to people. Also, sunlight would be much more carcinogenic to vaccinated people – though then the nuclear sabotage seems somewhat redundant.

Malintzin
Malintzin
11 days ago

@WATO is a troll. No one believes this idle drivel unless he or she has spent a couple of decades locked in a bunker watching “Terminator” movies. And I’ll match my mastery of the English language against his/hers any day of the week. Therefore, he needn’t bully anyone about their spelling or punctuation, which he/she seems to like very much.

Alan Robertshaw
11 days ago

Over here every adult is deemed to be an organ donor unless they actively opt out of the system. Which you are allowed to do. Although I personally think that if you do you should also be disallowed from receiving a transplant. That’s only fair.

Alan Robertshaw

Alan Robertshaw
11 days ago

Over here every adult is deemed to be an organ donor unless they actively opt out of the system. Which you are allowed to do. Although I personally think that if you do you should also be disallowed from receiving a transplant. That seems only fair.

Last edited 11 days ago by Alan Robertshaw
LouCPurr
LouCPurr
11 days ago

WATO is definitely having some fun here. He once experimented sexually with this guy who then went totally straight until he was vaccinated. Someone is typing one-handed because he’s stifling his giggles with the other.

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements

@Buttercup Q. Skullpants:

This is how you can tell that their rhetoric about protecting others is not genuine: if they’re asked to protect others in any way that doesn’t involve picking up a gun and killing yet others, they’re not interested or are even actively hostile to the suggestion.

So, what they really want is to kill people, and “protecting others” is just an excuse that might legitimize (to themselves, and to others) their doing so.

From this, one may infer that anyone who talks about their manly protector role vis-a-vis their family or society or what-have-you and who is also anti-mask is actually a wanna-be murderer itching to pick up an AR and go rack up a body count, Rittenhouse-style. If they haven’t already done so. If they’re a soldier or a cop they may well have done. Or if there’s a suspicious hummock in the 40 acres they have out back …

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol
11 days ago

Weighing in on the orientation debate … I don’t know exactly where I would fall on the Kinsey scale, but I call myself straight, or even “I’m a Mr. Parasol-sexual,” because ever since we met, he has been The One for me.

I don’t think sexual orientation can change (for reasons already explained by Buttercup and others here), but I do think a person can admit to themselves that they were wrong about their orientation. There’s still a lot of pressure to be straight in North American culture in general, and that’s not getting into family dynamics playing a part. For example, Samantha Field, a blogger who grew up in a very strict fundamentalist family, always assumed she was straight because that’s what her family and her religion told her to be. But later on, she realized that she found women sexually attractive. She’s happily married to her husband, and she identifies as bisexual. No contradiction: She thought she was straight until she did some introspection and also shook off her early programming, then realized, “Hey, I’m bi.”

Was Samantha lying to herself? I don’t think that’s the correct verb to use. I think she had to unpack a truth that was hidden deeply within her, overcoming a lot of messaging that told her who she had to be. I doubt Samantha’s the only person like this. But I’m not a researcher into that field, and I don’t usually ask about my friends’ orientation unless they’re moaning about being lonely and want to talk about the kind of person they’re looking for.

Life’s too short to insist people keep the labels they were assigned.

Elaine The Witch
Elaine The Witch

@Alan

To be fair many religions and cultures say a body needs to be whole in order to be put to rest, or else the person can’t get into the afterlife, or their spirit will wander looking for the part of them that is missing.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

*had Moderna in April*
*checks self*
Nope, still bisexual. *neenerneener*

Dreamer
Dreamer
11 days ago

I got my booster shot! I have anti-vaxxers in the extended family tho so it looks like I won’t be attending holiday big family gatherings. I’ll stick with my medical professional and scientist family members.

moregeekthan
moregeekthan
11 days ago

This is fairly tangential to the discussion, but the whole “vampires are harmed by sunlight” thing was invented for the movies. The Hammer Dracula films likely popularized it, and I think that’s how they get Nosferatu in his movie, but I know of no vampire folk tales in which all you needed to do was drag the coffin outside during the day.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ moregeekthan

I think I remember seeing a film critic on YouTube talking about that, as it happens. I want to say it was first done for the Lugosi Dracula as it makes for a dramatic performance on screen. The Coppola Dracula film had the Count able to go out in London during the day, as long as he was wearing a good hat and sunglasses.

Fred Saberhagen’s version of Count Dracula (for those familiar with the books) could go out during the day, but Dracula specified that this was because he was a “tough old nosferatu,” and a more recently turned vampire would be more sensitive to sunlight. Barbara Hambly had a similar approach with her vampires – a vampire turned during the Elizabethan period could handle sacred things if he wore gloves, whereas another vampire turned during the Edwardian era (the setting of the books) could only handle sacred things if the gloves were good leather, specifying that kid gloves were inadequate protection.

Wem
Wem
11 days ago

It sounds like really poorly written science fiction.

Moggie
Moggie
11 days ago

Imagine accusing “globalists” of what amounts to a worldwide eugenics programme… and calling yourselves “purebloods” and suggesting you’ll thrive. That’s some seriously mixed messaging.

I’m reminded of a science fiction short story (whose title and author I won’t mention, to avoid spoilers). A forensic scientist testing DNA samples finds anomalies, and gradually realises that someone is genetically engineering humans to use four different nucleobases in their DNA/RNA. The result is that they will be immune to all viruses, even future mutations. Even engineered, deadly viruses, such as might be created by an elite group with that level of genetic engineering tech, in order to cause an adjustment to the worldwide population…

There’s nothing new about the idea of a shadowy elite planning to murder billions. It’s a common trope. But I think it’s a little unusual to see the people sounding the alarm show signs of glee that it will only kill people they’ve decided to hate.

Moggie
Moggie

@Alan:

Radiation hormesis is good for you!

Check out Tom Scott’s latest youtube video, “the tunnel where people pay to inhale radioactive gas”.

Moggie
Moggie

@LouCPurr:

Come now, you can’t seriously argue with a study with N=1 in the prestigious Journal of Trust Me, Dude.

TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
11 days ago

I’m proud of my own brazen kinky polyandry and take utter joy in any discomfort or disturbance it causes to any NiceGuy, incel or MGTOW but this from Victorious Parasol

is the sweetest and most beautiful thing I’ve heard in a long long time

Last edited 11 days ago by TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
TyrantBitchGoddessStacey

@Wanked All That Out

So you are MGTOW? Good, go. You won’t be missed.

Although I am riding a high knowing that you don’t like who I am or what I do. All the misery you can possibly feel from women is misery that you deserve.

I sooo love male tears like yours! What a joy!!!

Last edited 11 days ago by TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
Battering Lamb
Battering Lamb
11 days ago

@moregeekthan: Not to mention they tended to not be the aristocratic person of fine taste. More like walking corpses that would feed on pigs in a pinch. The canines being the fangs is an invention for stage plays. Easier to understand the actor when it’s not their two front teeth that are protruding. There’s also interesting regional differences, same as with werewolf myths. Count Count for instance is based on a folkloric notion that you could distract a vampire by tossing grain or rice on the floor. The vampire would be compelled to count them all.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ TyrantBitchGoddessStacey

Aww, thank you kindly.

I still remember when I really realized that he was The One. Shortly after we were married, I had a dream where a RL friend and I were in a setting where we could go off and cheat on both our spouses – no chance of getting caught, thanks to dream logic. But in the dream, I couldn’t go through with it. My subconscious kept throwing up obstacles.

The next morning I related the dream to Mr. Parasol, who was rather bemused, but pleased when I excitedly told him, “Don’t you get it? You’re the only man for me, even in my dreams where anything can happen.”

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
11 days ago

The elites may not care much whether the rest of us live or die, but given how much they’re hand wringing over the “labor shortage” I don’t think they want us all killed off. They need workers.

Also, these conspiracy theories tend to ignore that the elites pushed themselves to the front of the line to get vaccinated before the rest of us.

Alan Robertshaw

@ moggie

Check out Tom Scott’s latest youtube video

I did! Thank you. Only Tom could make a ten minute video about whether or not he should make a video.

I certainly don’t rule out Radon therapy. Chemotherapy must have seemed pretty weird when it was proposed. I like the idea of a double blind trial though. I would like it to be true. Not least because there’s loads of Radon down here; so I could turn a few friends’ basements into money spinning clinics! (Just need that German accent for credibility)

Some Chick
Some Chick
11 days ago

I see WATO has added vaccines to subjects he’s willing to embarrass himself in public about..
If vaccines could really affect the changes anti-vaxxers insist they can, we could more effectively treat a whole host of diseases and conditions. But we can’t. Because they can’t.
Seriously, if you want to tell the public you failed high school biology, you can just say that.
Also, do these people know that it was the villians that referred to themselves as “purebloods?” I mean, seems a bit too on the nose for that crowd. But maybe they’re becoming self-aware. “Yes, we are the bad guys of the story and we’re ok with that.”

Alan Robertshaw

@ elaine

many religions and cultures say a body needs to be whole

Oh yeah, that’s why I have no objection to opting out. But if your god won’t accept you because you have a bit missing, then he also won’t accept you if you have someone else’s bit added. So you can’t object to being excluded from treatment.

Moggie
Moggie
11 days ago

Any god who would punish you for donating an organ should be opposed, not worshipped.

Full Metal Ox

@Battering Lamb:

A folkloric detail I desperately wish someone would incorporate in a vampire movie is the Romani belief that brother-and-sister twins born on a Saturday have a special power to detect and destroy vampires. Oh, and they’re supposed to go vampire-hunting in their inside-out underwear.

@Alan Robertshaw; @Elaine:

That insistence on the purity and integrity of the body has been an obstacle to organ transplantation in Japan—which is one reason that Osamu Tezuka’s superheroic vigilante surgeon BlackJack is a walking PSA for the lifesaving power of organ donation. (BlackJack himself has a weirdly patchwork appearance (http://animeggroll.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/816726021102_anime-young-black-jack-blu-ray-primary.jpg-791×500.jpg) because his own life was saved using skin grafts from an Afro-Japanese donor, which inspired him to
pursue a medical career.) This attitude also ties into Tezuka’s devout Buddhism, and a certain concept of the arbitrariness of the physical packaging of the soul—among other things, BlackJack performed what I’m pretty sure was one of the first gender transition surgeries in popular media.

rabid rabbit
rabid rabbit

@Victorious Parasol:

The sunlight thing was invented for Nosferatu, in 1922 — it made for a fun “vanishes into thin air” effect. Lugosi just got staked. Offscreen, so as not to upset people.

Alan Robertshaw

@ full metal ox

integrity of the body has been an obstacle to organ transplantation in Japan

That does seem a bit weird in a culture where >99.9% of funerals are cremations; and some prefectures even ban whole body burials.

I’m with Diogenes on this. Just take any bits you need, then hoy me over the wall at Battersea Dog’s Home.

Or leave me for the badgers. I’d like that. Give them one last win.

.45
.45
11 days ago

Worked All That Out is amusing, but uninspired in my opinion. Typical Manosphere talking points with the addition of “Waaah, I brought up sexuality, then someone talked about theirs and it was too weird for me!”

In unrelated news, the cancer ridden zombies already walk among us. Vaccinated people have been going on plane flights since a vaccine was developed and thus have been exposed to heightened radiation levels already. No Chernobyl event needed.

Alan Robertshaw
11 days ago

In Stoker’s play/novel Dracula is weakened by sunlight; but he has no trouble traveling around during the day.

TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
TyrantBitchGoddessStacey

@.45

too weird for me!”

Also Wanked All That Out is mad

1. because feminists aren’t supposed to be conventionally attractive petite long haired blonde cis het women

2. conventionally attractive petite long haired blonde cis het women aren’t “allowed” to be kinky and dominant

3. No women are allowed to choose their own partners

4. Women can’t talk about sex except with his approval (like you said)

5. A real living goddess who “disobeys” 1.-4. can’t exist and therefore must be fake!!! Waaaahhhh!!!!

Nequam
Nequam
11 days ago

@RabidRabbit: The offscreen staking was a case of the movie sticking *too* closely to its stage-play adaptation.

Moon Custafer
Moon Custafer

@ Full Metal Ox:

Jainism, as I understand it, doesn’t actually *require* adherents to volunteer as organ donors, but does consider doing so to be a very virtuous act.

Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate
11 days ago

My daughter-in-law gave birth to my grandbaby a few months ago. She had both COVID jabs several months before that. My grandbaby seems healthy. Is it an illusion? LOL

In all seriousness, I visited the Natural News site years ago, because I believe nature has some very effective remedies for certain health issues. After reading the goofy far-right theories that came along with the list of supplements for sale, I decided never to return.

Contrapangloss
Contrapangloss
11 days ago

The best adaptation of Bram Stoker’s Dracula that I ever saw pitched?

Someone on Tumblr suggested the Muppets should do it, just so that we could see Mina (Ms. Piggy) YEET Dracula out the window when she figures out he’s been screwing with Jonathan (Kermit)’s head.

I’m not a muppets fan (overexposure to treasure island as a child) but I’d watch the heck out of that version.

Alan Robertshaw

@ contrapangloss

Now Disney own the IP to just about everything I’ll be very disappointed if we don’t get Muppet Star Wars.