a woman is always to blame foids incels pedophilia

Slightly new incel theory: Women drive short men to pedophilia because they won’t sleep with short men

So a regular commenter on Incels.is somehow ran across a study that found “pedophilic and … hebephilic sexual offenders [to be] significantly shorter than” men who aren’t sexually attracted to underage girls.

The incel’s takeaway from all this: It’s women’s fault that pedophiles exist in the first place because they won’t have sex with short men (allegedly).

“This research concluded that pedophiles are much shorter than non-pedophiles,” wrote Draco in an Incels.is thread.

My theory is that short pedophiles have been rejected by women and mocked by society so much that they only feel comfortable approaching children.

I don’t think that’s how it works, but whatever.

I’m not defending pedophiles or trying to justifying them because pedophilia is horrendous, but i’m just saying that the trauma of the children abused by pedophiles is (once again) on the hands of foids: their hypergamy made those (short) men go crazy and turned them into sick monsters.

Say what?

They should feel responsible for every child abused because they could have avoided it by having sex with that short man stopping him from becoming a degenerate monster.

It’s always women’s fault, somehow. Indeed, this is like the third incel theory I’ve run across that blames male pedophilia on women.

Naturally, many if not most of the incels in the thread seemed to agree with Draco’s “theory.”

“Makes sense,” wrote one.

As a manlet you are a laughing stock to everyone, especially women. Children are the only ones who will look up to you (literally) and treat you like a man.

“[B]lood is upon the foids,” wrote another.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Elaine The Witch
Elaine The Witch
24 days ago

Can’t really do anything about that since pedophiles can’t actually get sexually excited about an adult woman since their attracted to children’s bodies. But I’m sure incels would say a woman should do some strange surgery to look like an 7 year old to keep men from becoming pedos

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
24 days ago

“[B]lood is upon the foids,” wrote another.

How many short guys do I have to sleep with before I stop being the proximate cause of crime.

Bina
24 days ago

slightly new incel theory

I see what you did there.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
24 days ago

Wait, I thought men being attracted to thin, fertile 14 year olds was the natural order of the world, written in evo psych stone? Now they’re trying to claim they reluctantly talked themselves into being attracted to 14 year olds because they were bullied into it by horrible sex-withholding adult women?

They sound like Matt Bors’ head shaving Nazi. “I just hate to do this…”

Last edited 24 days ago by Buttercup Q. Skullpants
TB Tabby
TB Tabby
24 days ago

Women don’t sleep with short men? That would certainly be news to Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec.

LollyPop
LollyPop
24 days ago

A friend of mine is 5 foot and it would be disingenuous to suggest it hasn’t affected his dating life (it is also mentioned by basically every new man – women are generally too polite – he meets, which must be extremely annoying). But he’s had LTR and spends his time campaigning to build skateparks and running community gardens and doing art, rather than screaming online with a bunch of misanthropic weirdos. His best friend is also 6 foot 2 and similarly struggles to find a partner despite wanting one. It’s tough out there! Anyone can feel alienated and unlovable. It’s just most people don’t make it their entire personality.

Malintzin
Malintzin
23 days ago

More drivel. Pedophilia has absolutely nothing to do with height in my book. If I’m wrong, then someone send me a link to a real study about this. And, by the way, I don’t know what these excuse-making fools call a manlet. I’ve often dated short men. I rather prefer men with slighter or shorter build. And I actually do NOT like dating very tall men (Lol). (Nor do I like the very muscled “Chad” type). I’ve actually met several actual DWARVES with regular sized wives, too.

Malintzin
Malintzin
23 days ago

Sorry, I just saw the link about “shorter hebephiles/pedophiles” above. I guess it’s still early in the morning. But even if they are shorter, why does that mean that women rejected them? Many pedophiles are married.

Worked All That Out
Worked All That Out

@Lollipop

There are a veritable plethora of explanations for why a 6 ft 2 man wouldn’t be able to find acceptance among the females of society, but I’m more than certain that his height isn’t close to being a factor. More likely, he has questionable hygienic practices, doesn’t possess a high-status job, or has failed to breath properly in his earlier life, leading to the development of an elongated and dopey face. I would conjecture that some men these days doubtlessly find it difficult to date due to the modern world’s tendency to disabuse itself of manly pheromones, what with all this talk of using this “cool ocean breeze” and “icy sport surge,” madness.

moregeekthan
moregeekthan
23 days ago

@malintzin I don’t think most Tolkien fans acknowledge the Kili/Tauriel thing as canon.

Hambeast
Hambeast
23 days ago

Kat – I don’t know and I only managed it once, despite trying for a long time. It’s almost as if men are bombarded with the same messaging as women and avoid dating women who are taller than they are or something!

Ten Bears
23 days ago

I don’t know about that, five-five and I’ve had plenty, turned some down.

Fools never have pissed off a short-guy …

Seth S
Seth S
23 days ago

Anything to absolve men of any responsibility for anything they do – someone else ALWAYS puts them in a position where Bad Choice was the “only choice” (instead of, you know, choosing to do something else which is nearly always an option when we’re talking about this sort of stuff…. ask a doctor for pills to kill your sex drive, take up building and flying custom kites, competitive roller derby, anything)

Classic abuser mindset, too. “Why did you make me hit you?”

I AM pretty sure this isn’t how actual pedophilia works but we’re basically on fractal levels of wrongness here…

Last edited 23 days ago by Seth S
John Lucas
John Lucas
23 days ago

Fun fact: Napoleon was average height for a French man in his time.

Daddy Longarms
Daddy Longarms
23 days ago

I mean people who were sexually abused as kids risk becoming pedophiles, and trauma can affect physical development, but we’re going to ignore that slightly more obvious solution, right? It’s women as always.

GSS ex-noob
GSS ex-noob

@Kat: IKR?

Once again, it’s time to a) mention Peter Dinklage and b) tell the incels to STFU.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
23 days ago

I thought they like being pedophiles. Just the other day we learned that it’s gross for women to have breast tissue! What are they so mad about?

Malintzin
Malintzin
23 days ago

@moregeekthan it’s not canon at all. I’m a huge Tolkien fan, lol, by the way, both canon and non canon. However, I suspect that for most incels Tolkien is the only place they have had any exposure to short beings, human, elf or dwarf. Now me, I’m referring to actual men of small stature (under 5 feet) whom I’ve met with their regular size wives. They seemed pretty happy too. Happier than incels.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)

@Worked All That Out

A rush to accept spell check? An infatuation with a thesaurus? A devotee of Ayn Rand’s writings?

Worked All That Out
Worked All That Out

@Kat

What are you getting at?

Elaine The Witch
Elaine The Witch
23 days ago

I really pissed off an incel on twitter once because I’m like 5’1 and my husband is 5’7. said incel found out about us trying to have a baby and got pissed because we are dooming a boy to inceldom even though my husband is 5’7 and is very much getting laid. Don’t think he thought about that part

Elaine The Witch
Elaine The Witch
23 days ago

@worked to never stop talking

Kat’s saying get the stick out of your ass

LollyPop
LollyPop

@ Worked All That Out

Thank you for letting me know what is definitely wrong with a man you have never met but I actually know well. I don’t know exactly what you gain from desperately trying to shoehorn your misguided ideology into a reality that is just so resistant to it, but I’m sure it’s making you very happy.

C.A. Collins
C.A. Collins
22 days ago

Oh. surely WATO. with their literate writing, complex sentence structure, and correct spelling, is a person writing as an incel/MRA, who simply forgot the [/s ] tag. I’ll give their effort a 7/10: good use of buzzwords, but not quite convincing.

Last edited 22 days ago by C.A. Collins
Gerry Sherry
Gerry Sherry
22 days ago

@Kat
Hey no need to bring the founder of objectivism, illegal Russian immigrant and notable home-wrecker into inception diatribes. His writings bear no resemblance to either her early or later works.
Sorry but Rand is horrible and fascinating person but has little to with this mans screeed.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga
22 days ago

@Gerry Sherry

Well, both Rand and WATO are crappy writers, so there’s that.

…crappy in very different ways, but still crappy.

Alan Robertshaw
22 days ago

@ WATO

the modern world’s tendency to disabuse itself of manly pheromones

Well, if you will all insist on eating meat 😉

Results of repeated measures analysis of variance showed that the odor of donors when on the nonmeat diet was judged as significantly more attractive, more pleasant, and less intense. This suggests that red meat consumption has a negative impact on perceived body odor hedonicity.

Full paper here…

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon
22 days ago

@Alan

Haha! I don’t think he’ll read it, these types never like to “do the research” or “read the transcript” in fact. Article, I meant article.

Strawberry Wizard
Strawberry Wizard
21 days ago

Not having read the study in question I can’t be sure of this but if pedophiles do tend to be shorter than average it might be that they just choose to rape people shorter than them as part of the whole taking advantage over those weaker than them and it just so happens that those shorter people are children.