fatphobia misogyny red pill

Red Pill Redditor: Not dating fat women is my way of giving to the world

What’s the point of living, many people wonder, if you’re not, in some small way, making the world a better place? One Red Pill Redditor recently spelled out his particular contribution to world goodness: saying “no” to fat women who want to date him.

“Fucking fat girls validates their fatness” wrote exegol24,

and in my humble opinion, that is wrong because I place a lot of importance on physical fitness and health for both genders. We are organic creatures of life…letting yourself live a disgusting, unhealthy life is a failure. You owe it to nature to be in peak physical health for as long as humanely possible.

Girls who are a little thick are OK. But fat? No. Absolutely not. I have overweight girls hitting on me and trying to get with me all the time, because they see me as an average-looking guy (5-6) who would maybe give them sex. But I am strong enough to say no, because I believe it’s wrong. I refuse to validate through sex a girl’s fatness.

What a sacrifice! What a humanitarian!

Thank you for your service, Red Pill man!

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Carla van der
Carla van der
19 days ago

I’m sure larger women are relieved that he has decided to keep his dick to himself. Now he needs to work on his attitude.

.45
.45
19 days ago

“But I am strong enough to say no.”

Hmmm… So you do want to do ’em then? Maybe you should ponder that a little.

MexicanHotChocolate
MexicanHotChocolate
19 days ago

Yeah, they don’t want you, either.

Jane
Jane
19 days ago

PSSSH like there’s a single fat woman on Earth who would give this shitbag the time of day.

GSS ex-noob
GSS ex-noob
19 days ago

Fat women are nowhere near as desperate as these bozos.

And these bozos usually aren’t “in peak physical health” either.

But this guy totes has girls hitting on him all the time. They really exist. They, uh, just go to another school and live in Canada.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
19 days ago

I have overweight girls hitting on me and trying to get with me all the time

No, you don’t.

Last edited 19 days ago by Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Bookworm in hijab
Bookworm in hijab
19 days ago

Eww. Or at least, would be eww if he weren’t lying.

The attitude is still gross, though.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
18 days ago

Pathetic fallacy much? Nature really doesn’t care if humans have a six-pack or not.

r/thathappened

I love how he’s convinced all women are as thirsty as he is and constantly prowling for sex. How much do you want to bet those women “hitting on” him are cashiers and waitresses forced to interact with him?

I refuse to validate through sex a girl’s fatness.

Heh. I’m picturing this guy going around stamping women’s hands with VALIDATED. It’s always the very worst people who appoint themselves as quality control for the human race.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
18 days ago

Indeed, peak physical health is relative. If you do endurance running, you want a decent amount of fat, while if you scale walls you want to be as light for your strength as you can. Similarly, if you need to lift big boulder you only care about the strength of your muscle, while if you travel the efficiency is important too. And sickle cell trait (the benign version of drepanocytose) would seriously be considered necessary by me for peak physical health in a malaria-infested region, but indifferent or problematic elsewhere.

And peak physical health for baby making is rather on the thick side

That being said, the conclusion of “don’t have sex with people you don’t find attractive” is good enough, even if the path to it is as shitty as it go. The whole post is an exercise in making common sense look as shitty as he can.

Alan Robertshaw
18 days ago

I wonder if he would validate my parking at Tescos?

(I refuse to commit to buying three quids’ worth of stuff before I know what’s in the bargain bin)

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Buttercup Q. Skullpants wrote:

Nature really doesn’t care if humans have a six-pack or not.

In fact, if Nature actually did have a preference, it wouldn’t be for people with six-packs. Fat gets you through lean times, which Nature will throw at you on the regular – minimal fat means minimal ability to outlast a famine.

Civilization – especially modern agriculture, transportation, and medicine – have given first-world folks the luxury of forgetting how Nature rolls….

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I can see it now

Cashier: Here’s your receipt. Have a nice day.

exegol24: NO! I will not have sex with you! You’re too fat and are betraying mother nature with your butt!

Cashier: ???

jaygee
jaygee
18 days ago

I agree it adds to the goodness of the world for him to not inflict his toxic attitudes on fat women or any women.
Just another dudebro with no understanding of nature or how the world works. /yawn

Nequam
Nequam
18 days ago

I can think of an even better way he could give back to the world but it might make some of our regulars cross.

Joekster
Joekster
18 days ago

Fat shaming does not work, and is cruel to people who may well be hurting already. It’s a form of punching down, and it’s not Ok.

Obesity is a significant public health problem in wealthy nations- but it’s rooted far more in relative poverty, genetics, and other factors the person in question has very little control over than it is laziness, which is what this ass-whipe is implying.

Also, an individual’s health is between that individual and whomever they choose to consult about it- and it’s no business of random busybodies.

Professor Fate
Professor Fate
18 days ago

As others have noted larger women everywhere are grateful that he isn’t trying to date them. Still I feel bad for women that he judges suitable for his manly essence – they have done nothing to deserve that.

Contrapangloss
Contrapangloss
18 days ago

I know I’m not exactly a regular these days, but Nequam? Can we not?

Saying “I’d say something but it’d be against the rules” is essentially saying that something.

And then people feel like they have to push back because it’s essentially saying that something, and if David ever gets accused of fostering that something despite it being against the rules and nobody pushed back…

It’s a whole obnoxious and viscous cycle, and I’d rather we not, if you’d be willing?

*I was going to edit because I misspelled a word. But heck. Viscous and sticky describes the cycle just fine so…

Last edited 18 days ago by Contrapangloss
Ohlmann
Ohlmann
18 days ago

Plus, if it’s what I think it is, that don’t help anyway.

epitome of incomrepehensibility

We are organic creatures of life

Paging the Department of Redundancy Department 😛

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

@epitome

Give the man the benefit of the doubt; perhaps he’s been in contact with some silicon-based life somewhere…

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
18 days ago

Now now … Real Dolls have feelings too, you know.

Last edited 18 days ago by Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Alan Robertshaw

We are organic creatures of life

That sounds like something terminators would say as they tried to blag their way into your undeground bunker.

(Why didn’t the human resistance just ask them ‘which squares contain a traffic light’?)

North Sea Sparkly Dragon
North Sea Sparkly Dragon
18 days ago

As a very fat dragon (who people assume is a woman), I’m very pleased that exegol24 has decided to not date fat people. Given that he probably thinks anyone with a waist that would make a Victorian who tight-laced their corsets (not that common actually – I have seen some fab videos by historical costumers on the subject) go pale with shock at the tiny size, is a ‘landwhale’, I suspect all those women begging to have sex with him – sorry ‘begging for him to give them sex’ – are actually average sized or smaller. Fat people have so much experience dealing with fatphobic arseholes, our radar goes off when they get within a hundred yards. Basically, most people. Even when they don’t want to admit it.

Health and weight are different things. It is entirely possible to be thin and unhealthy, and fat and healthy, no-one can tell what your health is like from looking at you. And forcing your body to shrink is highly unlikely to be successful in the long term, with approximately 95% of people who go on a weight loss diet regaining the weight, and more, in the long term. Weight cycling also does more damage than just being fat, including increasing insulin resistance, damage to the cardiovascular system and increasing the chances of disordered eating and eating disorders.

rusalka
rusalka
18 days ago

I have a friend who says that her weight had been a way of protection against possible abusive assholes taking an interest in her (she’s since got her stomach stapled and dramatically lost a lot of weight). Really makes me mad how this bozo proves that harmful internalization right. Also kinda ironic how it’s assholes like him who made my friend wanna hide behind a “wall of fat” (her words).

@ Joekster: That’s why it’s extra pitiful how these people like to pretend, that their assholishness is a service to mankind. As if these guys really care if a fat woman decides to loose weight to get some idiot to like them. I think they indeed just like kicking down and I doubt this guy would suddenly respect that woman as an equal. The whole premise is about putting women in their place.

I mean. With that logic I could argue that me, not dating or fucking assholes, is a service to mankind as well. But nope. It’s just a service to me and my mental health.

Robert Haynie
Robert Haynie

“May I take your order?”

“She’s hitting on me.”

Karalora
Karalora
18 days ago

What is with the persistence of the completely false notion that if fat people are just made to feel bad enough about their weight, they will become thin?

Actually never mind, I know why it persists. People want an excuse be cruel to fat people. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trying
Trying

Both genders

Transphobia is the cherry on top of the asshole sundae.

Bookworm in hijab
Bookworm in hijab

@ Karalora,

Its amazing (= horrible and sad) to me how pervasive this prejudice is, given how recently, comparatively speaking, our society has changed from which types of bodies it celebrates.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@rusalka

This is the genesis of my weight as well, as a consequence of years of childhood abuse. It turns out that even once you’re psychologically ready to get rid of it, it’s devilish tricky persuading your body to let go.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Alan

It feels sort of dystopian when your computer asks you to prove you’re not a robot.

numerobis
numerobis
18 days ago

The number of women he’s turned down is, I’m sure, non-negative.

(Zero is not negative.)

Prith
Prith

What a humanitarian!

I think you mean “what a humaneitarian.” 😉

Joekster
Joekster
17 days ago

@rusalka: I spent a month working with an internist who specialized in weight loss during my training (he only took people who had other medical issues that were being worsened by their weight), and his wife (a weight-loss psychologist) had a very similar theory- that some people subconsciously make themselves fat to drive off ass-hats like this.

I was never sure how common that was (and I agree- it’s definitely a ‘harmful internalization’)- but it seems to be part of the picture as well. And this particular jerk is feeding into that. He’s not helping anyone- he’s being judgemental and self-righteous, which are two extremely unattractive characteristics.

Last edited 17 days ago by Joekster
Malitia
Malitia
17 days ago

Are they ready for the other type of ass-hats? The one I, as a lifelong fat woman, got some really unpleasant run ins with especially in my teens?

The one that deliberately preys on fat women because we aren’t supposed to have any standards and/or nobody would believe us if we told them we got (sexually and other ways) abused?

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer
17 days ago

@Malitia:
I suppose that does feed right into ‘negging’ and PUA techniques like that, doesn’t it? Find someone who (at least supposedly) already has low self-esteem and chip away at it.

Joekster
Joekster
17 days ago

@Malitia- it really doesn’t seem to be a good strategy to me, and I’m not sure anyone makes themselves obese consciously- the argument I’d heard was that it’s a subconscious response.

I’m pretty sure that it doesn’t apply to all obese people- I’d be a bit surprised if it applied to more than a small minority of obese people, because it’s a complicated subject and there’s a great deal that goes into it. Rusalkas comment suggests it’s true for some people.

Malitia
Malitia
17 days ago

@Joekster: I believe you. Heck, I even believe that the reaction exists. It’s literally based on the other side of the fatphobic cultural belief that leads to the existence of the ass-hats I mentioned.

ie. What society says: “Fat women are unfuckable (etc.)”
What a woman might hear: “If I get fat I’ll be undesirable so the creeps will avoid me.”
What a (cis) man might hear: “If I creep on fat chicks nobody will believe them, and they can’t afford to be choosy anyway. Easy prey!”

Joekster
Joekster
17 days ago

@Malitia: pretty much. It’s something of a feedback loop, I think.

rusalka
rusalka
16 days ago

@ Big Titty Demon: I’m so sorry about that. And yes… after the operation my friend lost a lot of weight but still struggled. She got into therapy a while ago and said pretty much the same.