anti-Semitism chad conspiracy theory creepy incels misogyny pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles

“The Jews are behind the simultaneous hypersexualization and sexual segregation of fertile teenagers from the wider male population,” incel declares

We live in an age unusually receptive to conspiracy theory — with a veritable army of QAnoners caught up in baroque, sadistic theories of retribution against political and cultural elites; with the vast majority of Republicans believing (or purporting to believe) that, actually, Donald Trump won the election; and with a cohort of Americans convinced that Bill Gates is planning to plant microchips in their bodies with a vaccine shot.

Despite all of this competition, incels still manage to put forth their own conspiracy theories that are just as creative as any flat-earther’s. And the incels’ theories have the added benefit of kind of making you sick to your stomach whenever you encounter them in the wild.

Consider the “blackpilled” antisemite calling himself GameDevCel who recently proposed, in a post on the BlackpillClub forums, that “[t]he Jews are behind the simultaneous hypersexualization and sexual segregation of fertile teenagers from the wider male population.”

In other words, he’s complaining that the Jews allegedly in charge of the entertainment business and cultural norms are hypersexualizing “fertile teenagers” — a.k.a. underage girls — yet not letting older dudes fuck them. Which is clearly, in the OP’s mind, a terrible way to simultaneously frustrate and oppress the hapless adult male, especially if he’s an incel.

GameDevCel tries his best to explain the consequences of this dastardly Jewish plot in a rant that is muddled and confusing and wrong on every count.

yeah its called feminism and the (((elite))) have been pushing it for extra sheckles in taxing women’s labor and breaking up the family unit for easily controllable docile citizens.

You know, if you plan to be an out-and-proud antisemite, you should probably know how to spell “shekels.”

These state run indoctornation factories called schools are used to mold the young minds in the way the government wants along with welfare programs to incentivize shitskin [Black] like breeding strategies.

What what what? Even if we set aside the racism here, none of this is making any sense. The “(((elites)))” are “hypersexualizing” teen girls in school? How? Why?

Seriously, dude, the only people here “hypersexualizing” teen girls are you perverts. It’s telling that the only examples of this sort of “hypersexualization” anyone in this thread can offer are 1) the movie Cuties, 2) parents taking their kids to gay pride parades, and 3) a St. Louis couple teaching their 3 and 5 year old daughters to pole dance.

But let’s get back to GameDevCel’s rant

It is why colleges are pushed so hard so white women can get fucked by multiple Chads and settle down with some beta provider in late 20s and have a few autistic kids in their 30s.

The point of higher education is to provide a place for “white women [to] get fucked by multiple Chads?” Why would colleges even bother to teach anything if that’s the goal?

They love any fornication except for an older established man mentally and financially ready to start a family with a 14 year old virgin, which is the hallmark of stable well adjusted societies.

Are you Woody Allen, because this sounds suspiciously like the plot to Manhattan. (Oh, but the girl in that movie is supposed to be 16. Sorry.)

The kikes hate this, hence all the shit they spew in the mainsteam media.

Ok, I guess this isn’t Woody Allen writing this.

>tl;dr marry a virgin no matter how young and homeschool the children

Don’t even consider marrying anyone, incels, until you’ve drained all the toxic sludge from your brains.

Naturally, several other commenters offered their own take on the alleged evil of keeping middle-aged men from raping “fertile teens.”

According to a commenter called Nihilistcorpse,

Only Chad can get something like this

Something like what? A 14-year-old bride?

while an Incel would be caught before it even began or if he’s a rich motherfucker with Joolywood connections, it’s the only reason why you see Chads deflowering virgins left and right while a non-Chad doesn’t even get the chance.

Either way, it’s over for us and stuff like this ain’t in our own favor.

Another commenter, berserkercel, offers his reflections on what he calls the “lie of ‘female independence,'” suggesting that the forces of world capitalism (or perhaps the alleged worldwide Jewish conspiracy) were pushing women into the workplace for short term monetary gains. For some reason the alleged (((elites)) also insist on

Making ages 12-17 “paedophilia” in the eyes of the UK public. So men only marry used up foids who can’t pairbond with the inevitable subsequent divorces of roastie foids. Creating legal fees and inheritance tax for the tax-man under the guise of “feminism” and “protecting vulnerable women”. …

Not to mention lowering the western birth rate (successfully) by using women’s own nature artificial, and socially unacceptable (back in the day), hypergamy against them. By saying they- foids- are entitled to Chad as a boyfriend, fuck buddy and Father sperm donor through shit femsperg magazines on any Supermarket shelf.

Hence the rise of the facebook dog lady.

It’s over.

If any of that makes sense to you, well, I’m impressed. I read this shit for a living and I can understand only about half of that word vomit.

The only thing that’s clear is that these guys really do need to be, well, segregated from “fertile teens” and adult women alike.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Acid Kritana

@Cyborgette

@Acid Kritana

That is… a really bad poll. It’s not just the questions being too few and too general,

I was originally going to have many more questions, but then I learned that I could only have 10. I had to cut out more than 20 questions. I am poor/have no money, so I had to go with the free plan, but once I have enough money, I shall be able to create bigger surveys.

Also, how do you think I could make my questions less “too general”?

it’s that they (especially the political ones) involve categorical errors – mistaking a tiny region of the political graph for the whole.

Hm

e.g. “3. Would you describe yourself as more of a… (Very Liberal <=> Very Conservative)”

My closest fit is “democratic socialist”, which is well off to the left, but not at all liberal. I don’t just want a welfare state; I want a controlled economy, the abolition of stock markets, banking that’s exclusively public sector and not profit driven, the abolition of the Presidency as the office of a single indisputable head of state. And that’s just for starters.

These are not liberal positions, they’re waaaaay out to the left of e.g. Bernie Sanders (and also not nearly as far afield as what you’ll see from syndicalists, anarcho-communists, or state communists).

Ah, I see. You just remined me of socialism. And I am basically socialist, in a way lol

And also not even representative of what’s “normal” for other DemSoc folks. “Liberal” isn’t just inadequate and incorrect, it papers over a huge range of political beliefs, many of them wildly conflicting.

Huh. I will do better in my next survey.

@mcbender

I don’t think you understand what I meant by a “biased sample”. I do not mean “some of the individuals you are surveying will have biases”, that’s trivially true of any survey. We all have biases.

Yes, I am a little confused about that.

When you do a survey, you are trying to gather information about a population. In order to do so, you need to ensure that the sample is representative of that population. This is usually done by something like random sampling, e.g. if the total population you’re interested in were ten thousand, you might randomly choose 100 of them.

Ah, I see what you mean. But that was not my goal – it was mainly comparing feminists/MRAs on several areas.

What population are you even interested in? “People who call themselves feminists and/or MRAs”? For one, that’s not nearly the entire spectrum of possible views on gender issues.

Well, yes, but also egalitarians/humanists/secularists/other. That was the other identifications.

For two, you’re not going to get a representative sample of that by coming here or to whatever other site you get, at best you’ll get a sample of “whichever WHTM readers cared to click your poll”.

Well, this wasn’t the only place I posted it.

That’s not even a representative sample of readers of this site!

I agree with everything Naglfar said about the poll questions being badly formed or leading, also.

Ah. Good to know. (Sorry I forgot the Judaism part.)

This is statistics 101 stuff. You’ve got a lot of learning to do.

Thank you for what you have said so far. This was all very good. I shall take this into consideration the next time I do a study.

@Elaine The Witch

@Acid

I’m going to say this cause I now know how you are and that you have a massive hate boner for me and the last time you were here you tried to speak to me. I want to ask you, why would I want to talk to you? I try to be nice to you cause I realized your a kid with a lot of issues I use to have, and you write post upon post about me being a narcissist. you called me a psychotics narcissist. you called me a narcissist bitch. you referrer to me as Lainy the Narcissist, even when I just simply annoy you. Why would I want to talk to you or respond to you? all you want is attention and fuel to stroke your hate boner to and I’m not about it. You’re just annoying and a troll. You really need to try and go get your attention needs from your mra, or mgtow or something.

All I did was ask people to fill out a survey. I didn’t come here to traumatize you. If you don’t want to represent feminists – fine.

@ Alan

Hopefully your survey is done by someone who’s actually taken a college course on research and ethics and not just some c highschool student who wants attention

@acid

Your about aa traumatizing as a splinter. My post is just to tell you your annoying and your behavior and hate boner you have formed for me is something I’m not going to deal with so maybe stop running off to your little blogs to call me all the things your to chicken shit to say to my face like a big boy. But i know you don’t want to get band because where would you get attention from then. You need some material to strike a hate boner to.

Alan Robertshaw

@ Elaine

Hopefully your survey is done by someone who’s actually taken a college course

Well it’s from the Government; so I wouldn’t bank on it.

Dalillama

@Alan
You ever see this ad?comment image

Mom had a copy on the wall at work ’til she retired. (She worked for an organic farming advocacy group)

tim gueguen
1 month ago

I’m a bit surprised that anyone thinks Elon Musk, or any of the other ultrarich, actually intend to go to colonise Mars. They won’t be able to take their fancy yachts, luxury foods, and celebrity friends to Mars. I think Musk wants to send out a colony group to prove how much smarter he is than the rest of us, the folks at places like NASA especially. It’s the same reason he came up with that half baked scheme to rescue the Thai kids trapped in a cave, and then made accusations against the expert diver who helped the actual rescue.

Last edited 1 month ago by tim gueguen
Alan Robertshaw

@ dali

Ooh thanks; that’s wonderful! I can get some use out of that; especially with the beef reference.

I have actually heard not implausible arguments, even from eco-minded folks, that limited use of DDT may still have a place in areas with rampant malaria. They might want to rebrand though.

Did you know that Roundup, the weedkiller, is essentially just agent orange?

Acid Kritana
1 month ago

Well, I created a new study, one that focuses on MRAs, and I hope it addresses the problems that many of you brought up.

Last edited 1 month ago by Acid Kritana

@Alan

That shit is dangerous. It gave one of my uncles cancer after being exposed to it for year on his job.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Acid Kritana

All I merely trying to find is the statistical sections within feminists/MRAs/other. You wanted specific proof that plenty of MRAs are LGBT, and so I am trying to do that.

Once again, your poll proves nothing. Internet polls are notorious for the fact that it is pretty much impossible to get a representative sample, which would be necessary to prove anything.

Can you please tell me how it’s questioned strangely?

Because 1. it completely ignores intersectionality and 2. the idea of who “has it worse” is extremely vague. It’s a common misrepresentation among MRAs that this is what feminism is about, making it a bit loaded.

I was merely looking at conservatives/liberals.

I don’t think you’ll find many of others here.

I brought up “assigned sex at birth” because it allows me to trace identity, and to see who is trans and who is not.

Then ask whether someone is trans or cis.

Also, I know that intersex technically isn’t a “third sex,” but for those who are born that way, they can still identify that way.

Yes, but it’s still not a gender identity, which is what your poll asserts. Most intersex people who identify with the gender they were assigned at birth refer to themselves as ipsogender.

How about you represent other people like you in the study?

I can only represent myself, by definition.

That way it WON’T end up biased.

There is no way you get an unbiased result out of this. Please take a basic statistics course and come back.

Also, how do you think I could make my questions less “too general”?

Learn a bit about the kinds of people you want to survey?

And I am basically socialist, in a way lol

For a socialist you don’t seem to know much about left wing politics.

In that case, that would be your population of study. Population in this context doesn’t mean everyone, it means a subset of society you are trying to study. If you actually wanted this to be statistically relevant, you would need thousands of feminists and MRAs to take the survey and would need to show that they are representative of their respective group. Since those are really 2 separate populations, having one survey for both doesn’t make much sense anyway.

There are also many different kinds of feminists, though IIRC last time you didn’t know what those were and made up a bunch.

Well, this wasn’t the only place I posted it.

Still doesn’t sound like you’re getting a representative sample.

Edit: and your new poll has almost all the same problems as your old one, not least of which is your lack of methodology or representative sampling. Maybe take a statistics 101 course and come back?

Last edited 1 month ago by Naglfar
Alan Robertshaw

@ Elaine

Indeed; and DDT is still present in people in the US today. This is one of the things we should maybe mention in our response.

@naglfar

he’s like a junior in high school, he won’t be taking those classes for at least another 3 years. And that’s assuming this kid is going to go to college.

@Alan

Yeah, he the beat the cancer and bought his new fishing boat with the money he got for compensation when they linked it to cancer, but it still happened.

Alan Robertshaw

@ elaine

I’m glad some good came of it*. But cancer, ugh. I hate it viscerally; as if it were personified. I literally wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I confirmed that when Limbaugh shuffled off this mortal coil. I found I couldn’t celebrate. Which is ironic because if he’d been hit by a bus or something I’d be all distasteful.

(*I’m happy for him he got a boat; I’ll blot out the fishing.)

Last edited 1 month ago by Alan Robertshaw
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Acid Kritana

The age section should be less granular. That’s a lot of 5-year tranches to scroll through. There’s not much statistically meaningful difference between a 53 year old and a 56 year old, or a 19 year old and a 21 year old (who you have in two different categories). Usually surveys split people up into age cohorts, like high school (14-18), college-ish (19-24), young adult (25-34), and so on.

“Do men or women have it worse?” is, as Naglfar pointed out, vague and loaded. What is the “it” in this scenario? Is it something quantifiable? Men have worse outcomes in some areas, women have worse outcomes in others. It’s like asking whether blue or yellow is the better choice. The answer is “it depends”.

And lastly, what are you hoping to prove, or what questions are you hoping to answer with this survey? Are you trying to find out if different flavors of MRAs skew towards certain demographics?

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Buttercup

From what he’s said, I think he’s still hung up on trying to prove to me that there are loads of LGBT MRAs, and I guess he gave up on “the list” so this is his next effort. It seems that’s what he’s trying to prove.

1 month ago

I don’t think he’s going to come back and answer you guys. the kid is a coward with a fragile ego. Your typical mra

Last edited 1 month ago by Elaine The Witch
GSS ex-noob
GSS ex-noob
1 month ago

I read the headline and thought, “The words are all English… and it seems grammatically correct… but…” and then luckily Don Draper (who would think these guys are WAY too chauvinist and pervy) expressed my feelings.

Rule of thumb: anything anyone blames on “Teh Joos” is projection of something they’re doing themselves, or would like to. For centuries.

@Elaine: I LOL at your “they attracted to braces, acne, baby fat, new body odor problems, and awkward sweating.”

I’d have made a terrible child bride, considering I didn’t have a period till age 15.5.

@Naglfar: which means my dad wouldn’t have gotten any goats in trade for me. I was way too old for the likes of developing countries before I could breed. And aren’t the countries that do have lots of child brides inhabited by people with a lot more melanin than the RWNJ like? They want us to be more like Niger and Bangladesh?

@Alan: Let’s go right to the point and call it “Croatoan 2”. There’s a Roanoke now thanks to later suckers, so let’s be more blatant.

Having people dependent upon you for everything is very appealing to men with giant egos. If they have to depend on you even for air, that’s more funner.

But I suspect the first colony on Mars will be entirely Mandarin-speaking.

DDT has one good use that I know of, and that’s if it’s carefully targeted in areas with rampant malaria (and the mosquitoes there aren’t immune to it). I don’t think that applies to Britain.

There was DDT in the floor wax my mom used when I was a baby. That I crawled around on and then stuck my fingers in my mouth. Pretty sure it led to a lot of my autoimmune issues, along with all the other toxic chemicals that were so fashionable back then.

Moggie
Moggie

@Naglfar:

That’s a possible reason, but I think there may be another motive at play: feudalism. Musk has already publicly said he’s interested in potentially having indentured servitude there, in which people would work for him to pay off the costs of the trip. With no labor laws, Mars would be an easy place to proclaim oneself dictator and also to get away with all kinds of human rights violations, up to and including slavery.

I expect that a Mars colony, in its early years, would be a place where someone treating people that badly would quickly meet with a fatal “accident”.

moregeekthan
moregeekthan
1 month ago

@alan A couple of things I remember from my chemistry of industry class (granted this was almost 3 decades ago):

1) I get why DDT was so popular. It is very toxic to most bugs you want to kill, particularly mosquitoes, and not very toxic to bees. But it’s extreme persistence in the environment makes it extremely problematic. I get why it’s tempting to use on mosquitoes to cut down on malaria transmission, but those molecules are going to be out in the environment causing problems for a long time.

2) The agent orange used in Viet Nam was made by a fairly sloppy process, so it was actually a mixture of similar compounds, rather than a single compound. There was never much effort to isolate and study the various compounds in the mixture, so it is not surprising it was bad for folks. Processes are more precise today, so while Roundup is plenty bad for you (and neighboring crops), it’s not quite on agent orange’s level.
(Edit: Roundup and agent orange are a bit more chemically different than I remembered, but my point about agent orange be particularly bad due to sloppy formulation still stands.)

Last edited 1 month ago by moregeekthan
rv97
1 month ago

Mars exploration: I can’t help but feel like the issue of low gravity is often being ignored because this will quickly cause humans to have muscles that could prove debilitating for use on Earth.

Step Tohill
Step Tohill

@An Impish Pepper

I watched Cuties and was an am a huge fan of the film. I liked it as a coming of age story and watching a young girl battle between two very different worlds.

I also like the back story with the mother’s distress at her husband returning with a second wife.

I genuinely do not understand the uproar about the movie nor how people have claimed it is a paedophile dream.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
1 month ago

@tim guegueguen : I do think Elon Musk specifically want to go to Mars. The other might have better sense than him, but there’s a couple of reason for them to go, like glory seeking, the potential for them to be unpunished abusers, the ability to better keep the new nation under their controls, things like that.

Alan Robertshaw
1 month ago

One of Trump’s last acts in his post-loss flurry of activity, was an order to favour graeco roman architecture for federal buildings. You can write your own papers on the sentiments behind that.

But now brutalism is back on the menu.

Alan Robertshaw

@ moregeekthan

Kurt Vonnegut mentioned agent orange a lot in interviews. He thought it was an example of how science would always be abused. That was on the basis that AO was supposedly just invented for agricultural reasons then got adopted by the military. He implied that his brother had been involved. And his brother is often an insert in the stories as the scientists who carry out work without thinking of the consequences.

Although as far as I’ve been able to find out, his brother just invented cloud seeding to make it rain. So maybe Kurt was generalising a bit.

Last edited 1 month ago by Alan Robertshaw
rv97

@Alan

I don’t like a lot of European architecture because it looks so dated, formal and stuffy – part of what I don’t understand and hate about European architecture is, why so much exposed stone? I prefer East Asian, modernist or futuristic architecture. I understand the hate towards brutalist architecture too (Soviet and even some British residential skyscrapers can exemplify this too).

Would be nice if America adopted some futurist designs, but since there’s not much to like about America politically and culturally, brutalist architecture is more than fitting for its buildings.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@Acid

Give up. You don’t have the education or background to properly weight a poll. Weighting polls is not something farmed out to high schoolers. It’s done by professional pollsters who want to accurately represent groups that are underrepresented in polls. Groups such as immigrants, the homeless and housing insecure, the very poor, children, etc. groups which are not reached by traditional polling in representative numbers. I don’t know what you are trying to accomplish with your poll, but the very fact that you have stated your intention to weight it with no idea of what you’re doing or why it is ever done is telling me that you have no fucking clue.

I looked at your “new and improved” poll, and it is a pile of hot shit. “Who has it worse?” you ask, as though “worse” is some kind of objective word that everyone agrees on the meaning. Worse in what way, genius? Domestic violence worse? Paycheck worse? Homelessness worse? How much puppies love us worse? “Worse” is a meaningless word unless you have some kind of standard by which you are measuring it. The fact that this didn’t occur to you at all means that you’re not qualified to write my next letter to the editor, let alone a fucking scientific poll.

mcbender is correct: internet polls are 99% useless. You’re not reaching anyone who doesn’t have access to the internet, and anyone can take the same poll 100 times and skew your results across the solar system. Anyone who can’t be fucked to feed your ego (like myself) isn’t going to take the poll. You can draw zero legit, scientific conclusions from an internet poll, so you’re wasting everyone’s time including your own, and you didn’t even realize that when you started.

You’re a hack, at best, and a disingenuous twit at worst, who knows exactly two things about feminism: jack, and shit. Socrates would have been embarrassed by you.

Viscaria
Viscaria
1 month ago

This is so besides the point, but why would college affect this at all? Women who don’t go to college can have sex, get married, and have children, in whatever order.

I suppose I’m expecting too much logic from someone whose whole deal is “I’m unhappy, so it must be Jewish people’s fault.”

@Viscaria

Because Incels have decided that if women have any freedom at all, they just use it to fuck people that aren’t the incels.

To be honest though I will use my freedom not to fuck an Incel all the time.

Moggie
Moggie

@Alan:

Republicans: Government should be small!
Also Republicans: Government buildings should mimic the grandeur of the Roman Empire!

rabid rabbit
rabid rabbit

@Viscaria:

Because college collects all the Staceys and Chads in one place (since all colleges have football teams for the Chads to be on), so the carousel process is streamlined. Also something-something-cultural-marxism.

@rabbit

In all fairness the horniness on my campus has gone up a lot. I get hit on when I’m like in the laundry room or getting a drink from the machine and let me tell you. These men can’t even see my face and I’m buried under layers of warm clothing. It got warm enough one day for me to wear a dress so I did and the amount of complements that I got was through the roof. This is the year of horniness so I think the chads are getting the same amount of partners as the incels

redmanticore
redmanticore

@Elaine The Witch
since by your own words, you get complimented through the roof and hit on a lot in college as a woman despite colleges having more women than men on average, however, which leads to no actual real results to the boys and to them just masturbating alone, would you argue, that a backhanded compliment would get your attention more?
like negging?
what improved approach way would you suggest to your son or daughter, since normal socially approved interaction leads to nowhere, by your own words?

Last edited 1 month ago by redmanticore
Naglfar
Naglfar

@redmanticore

since by your own words, you get complimented through the roof and hit on a lot in college, however, which leads to no actual real results to the boys and to them just masturbating alone, would you argue, that a backhanded compliment would get your attention more?

like negging?

1. That’s really fucking creepy, dude.
  2. Have you considered that maybe people don’t want random sexual advances from strangers? Maybe teach that to children.
Sarity
Sarity

@redmanticore
What even is this? There’s absolutely nothing in Elaine’s “own words” that asserts anything about the effectiveness of an approach. She was just remarking on experiencing an uptick in advancing behavior at her uni, and for some reason this spurred an embittered “but what about muh dick” response from you. Barf.
Seriously, please return to the trash can from which you crawled out.

@redmanticore

Okay first, many of the men who hit on me were very nice looking, fit, and polite men. If I wasn’t a married woman I might have flirted back to some of them. I am a married woman so I either showed them my ring and told them that or politely declined.

Second, I said this was an increase of horiness, not that these men were not polite in the interactions with me. Most of them had things to say like “you have really pretty eyes” and “your glasses are cute.” Most of this is just a general that I am being approached for conversation a lot more by men for flirting. Places that I normally wouldn’t have been flirted with before, Like the laundry room or the mail box.

These interactions had been polite except for one where one guy told me that “that was a cute thong” when I was pulling my laundry out of a dryer and he was waiting to use the machine. That interaction I found inappropriate and Creepy.

Then there was the guy who offered to hug me when I apologized for being rude to him because I had just competed a hard exam and I was exhausted. That was way to forward.

90% of the men that come to interact with me are just being far more forward and openly flirting in situations that they might normally do because they are interacting with far less people. People aren’t going outside. they aren’t going to bars. They aren’t going to parties. We aren’t even having hardly any in person classes. Normal social situations where you might meet a new partner or hook up are not happening. These men are respectful and most of the time have kind comments to say. If I was not married or dating anyone I would probably flirt back and see where it would go. I think the way that they shot their try was appropriate and a good way to meeting some new. Politeness, kindness, confidences, and with a respect for my boundaries. The same way my husband caught my attention the first day we met.

1 month ago

But also sense you asked. I would tell my children that if they are looking for a partner to be kind, polite, confident and to respect boundaries. Pay close attention when you do start flirting with someone if they seem uncomfortable of disinterested to stop what they are doing right then. I would teach my sons about consent and how to be a gentleman. I teach them the same manners that their father has that impressed me. I teach my daughter that is alright for her to make the first move or to be the one to initiate sex if that is what she wants. I’d also tell her that it’s alright to have sex on the first date if she desires to and feels safe enough to. My husband and I did, and that there is no shame in women having sexual desires.

I’d tell them both to keep their standards high for how their partner should treat them and not to settle for someone who is “meh alright”. They should keep their standards for someone that loves them as a whole person, flaws and all and who inspires them and drives them to be better. Someone that helps them grow, like my husband and I are for each other. I teach them both to have so much confidence and self respect that when some guy tries to bring them the concept of negging they know how disgusting and stupid it is. That it doesn’t work and even if it did they would never use it because it is not respectful to anyone, not even for a hook up. I would teach them to treat their sexual partners bodies with the same amount respect that they treat their own. I would teach them that backhand complements are a red flag that someone is an abuser. I teach them to be aware of your bullshit.

Alan Robertshaw

@ Elaine

I either showed them my ring

Be careful with that. The next thing you know you’re schlepping all over Mordor at the behest of some wizard that won’t do his own dirty work.

@alan

If Samwise carries me up a mountain I have no problem with that. Even if I lose a finger. I’ve got 9 other ones.

Alan Robertshaw
1 month ago

I like your positive thinking!

comment image

Dalillama

@Alan
First rule of mythic survival: when some weirdo in a fancy robe starts going on about noble deeds or quests, or worst of all destiny, that’s the time to take to your heels and not stop running until you’re on another continent.

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

@Dalillama:
Also known as the Rincewind System. (Although it doesn’t actually work for him all that well…)

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
1 month ago

@Dalillama : I fear that’s the recipe to become an offscreen casualty.

Maybe it’s because I readed the greek stories too much, but trying to refuse the call of destiny seem to alway end badly.

(well, it can start well enough to do that ; just ask Oedipus. But it will end horribly ; just ask Oedipus)

rv97

@Elaine

How would you react to those parents who want their children, regardless of gender, to save sex for marriage and procreation or even opposition to children touching our own genitalia out of self-stimulation or curiosity? Although never explicitly discussed, I am under the impression that this would be the attitude they’d hold although they’d definitely be against us even just self-stimulation or similar solo activities of a sexual nature. I don’t even want to ask in case I get more pissed off.

I personally don’t want to have sex with anyone even though I desire it, but am pissed with those who don’t let adults have consensual sex with each other (I am glad though my parents would at least take rape seriously). There’s also the pressure to marry and have kids which also pisses me off, which neither me nor my younger siblings seem to even want at least as far as I’m aware.

Bookworm in hijab
Bookworm in hijab

@ Alan,

Have you seen the Hillywood LoTR/Frozen video? 😆

What I watch when I’m wasting time on the internet…

@Dalillama

what is survival when there is adventure to be had!

Dalillama

@Elaine
The definition of adventure is someone else having a really dreadful time somewhere far away.

@rv97

I don’t have to reach anyone. Other people’s children are not my responsibility. I can’t raise them. I can only raise my own and teach them how to be healthy about their sexuality. I’m only in control of my own thoughts and actions. Wanting to control others is not healthy.

People will raise their kids like that but I can’t do anything about it. I only get to control how I raise my own children. That’s my only concern.

rv97
1 month ago

@Elaine I’m more focused on wanting others to stop forcing abstinence on their children.

GSS ex-noob
GSS ex-noob
1 month ago

Elaine can teach her kids not to date anyone who’s been raised that way, and to vote those who think that out of office.

I just had a thought…

how do these guys explain Jewish incels?!