bad anatomy bad science incels misogyny rape

“Femoids are naturally designed to be raped,” incels insist

There’s a guy on the incel-centric Black Pill Club forums who posts what he calls a “Daily Femoid Hate Thread.” They’re always bad, but on Monday he really outdid himself with a post on how women are “designed” to be raped.

Daily femoid hate thread #112
 Thread starterLiveFromInferno  Start dateMonday at 6:41 AM
Watch
LiveFromInferno
LiveFromInferno
Watch the world crumble.
Monday at 6:41 AM
Add bookmark
#1
Femoids are naturally designed to be raped.

The wider hips that they have are not just for childbirth, they are also grab handles for the man. The thigh fat deposits as well as generally smaller skeleton make it so the femoid cannot run as fast as a man, nor can it fight back.

The holes in a femoid are many and at least one of them is always prepared to secrete lube so that the dick goes in and out more smoothly.

In case you think these are side effects of adjusting the femoid to its other "original" purpose, recall that statistically femoids orgasm from rape more easily that from "consensual" starfish. Also there is a reason why all of them have rape fantasies (about chads mostly).

The reason why rape used to be vilified is because it was a crime against man's property and fair enough; now it's only vilified as the last way for a non-chad to really get sex, which is ridiculous and needs to stop.

[citations needed]

He’s not the only incel to feel this way. Someone called ATF replied with this:

Like it or not, rape is the most natural form of sex. If humans were stripped of arbitrary and 100% artificial moral rules and reverted to acting according to our natural drives and instincts, men would all be raping women and girls left and right. Consent wouldn’t exist.

And someone called King of Suifuel Threads took it a step further:

This justifies previous threads I made about Foids..mthey have NO tangible value except for being receptacles we dump our cum into. This society has become extremely cucked and it’s clear we need to revert back to an extreme dictatorship where women are forcibly chained to the wall and raped (in Final Fantasy 7).

This is what they’re teaching each other on these incel forums, just pure hatred.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Anna
Anna
20 days ago

And men are naturalny designed with prostate that can give pleasure when physically stimulated but it is placed inside the butthole… Nature is weird

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer
20 days ago

@Sheila, Alan:
Reminds me of someone I used to work with, who went to high school with Paul Bernardo. I remember her noting once at work that none of the women at her high school were particularly surprised when the identity of the Scarborough Rapist was revealed.

Alan Robertshaw
20 days ago

@ jenora

CW: Murder

Yes. There’s that cliche of “who would have suspected?”; but that’s often not the case.

For example, there was a serial killer here called Dennis Nilson. His crimes came to light with the discovery of body parts in a drain. When word spread his neighbours just informed the police ‘Oh, that will be Dennis Nilson in the top floor flat.’

Unlike in drama, it nearly always is the obvious suspect.

Chris Oakley
Chris Oakley
20 days ago

The closest I’ve ever come to medical training is watching back-to-back episodes of “ER”, and I’m pretty sure I could do a better job of identifying the human anatomy than 99 percent of incels.

Kevin
Kevin
19 days ago

I’ve usually seen ‘starfishing ‘ used to refer to someone making the most of a comfortably large bed, or hogging most of a shared one. This site is the first place where I’ve seen it used in a sexual context.

@Masse_Hysteria

Morgan’s previous reading material could have included Yael/Jael and the tent peg.

Kevin
Kevin
19 days ago

Masse sorry, d****d autocorrect.

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
19 days ago

Don’t make me use the tumbleweed gif again … 🙂

Xennial Dot Warner
Xennial Dot Warner
19 days ago

The “black pill” contingent are “naturally designed” to be humiliated.

Sheila Crosby
Sheila Crosby
19 days ago

@Alan I’m from Leeds.
Most of the murders we on the other side of the city which was still way too close for comfort. The last victim was followed from a bus stop I used, and the local bank manager saw the body. That was November. We had no reason to believe it was the last until Sutcliffe was arrested in January so they were 3 memorable months.

I like Bradford, though. I still think it’s wonderfully sensible to have the train station, the central bus station and the coach station all right beside each other. They’re maybe half a mile apart in Leeds which is a long way to lug a suitcase.

Alan Robertshaw
19 days ago

@ Shiela

Showing my age here, but I remember the Interchange being built. I grew up in a village miles away (technically it was part of Halifax) so I spent a lot of time there waiting for busses. Then I moved into Bradford proper as soon as I left home. BD7. Great curries, great music scene.

We used to go to that ‘night-club’ in the Merrion Centre though; the one that smelt of wee. They would have goth/punk sessions on Sundays; during the day for some reason. We’d all come out at three in the afternoon, blinking in the sunlight feeling slightly ill on terrible beer and squidgy black. Ah the joys of youth. Leeds Poly though was one of my favourite venues; and the Uni refectory. Saw Red Hot Chilli Peppers there, as a support band. But my housemate was Californian and she got me into them. That was when they were a Jimi Hendrix cover band!

Haven’t been back there in years though. Like a lot of kids who grow up in villages, I did the exodus to London at the earliest opportunity.

Some friends wrote a great song about that experience:

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meani
Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meani
18 days ago

OT: some things I stumbled across reading one of the Slacktivist comments sections that I thought folks here might enjoy. First up is the legal brief of the Smartmatic lawsuit (one of the companies that made the voting machines used in the last election) against Fox News and Lou Dobbs. The first paragraph on page 10 is a hoot (the first nine pages are the table of contents and a summary of the brief as a whole, if anyone was wondering).

These next two links are the response from some ad workers to the whole BLM movement. The first link is the website they came up with, the second is the story behind it.

Alan Robertshaw
18 days ago

@ redsilkphoenix

I would not put money on Rudy Guiliani knowing ‘2 + 2 = 4’.

I don’t mean that in the 1984 doublethink sense; I just believe he might be that stupid.

Last edited 18 days ago by Alan Robertshaw
Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol
18 days ago

@Redsilkphoenix

I saw that, and I thought, “That’s the attorney equivalent of a benchslap.”

GSS ex-noob
GSS ex-noob
18 days ago

That intro is a bitchslap and a mic drop.

I love how they wrote it in short, simple sentences even the MAGAts should be able to understand.

Fox Nooz already canned Lou Dobbs because of this. Uh-oh, looks like Lou is going to have to hire his own lawyer, not use Fox’s. (world’s tiniest violin)

Full Metal Ox
18 days ago

@Victorious Parasol; @GSS ex-noob:

That intro is also a textbook example of “explain it to me like I’m five”—in keeping with the track record of maturity and self-control the defendants have exhibited.

(They’re still going to be held to an adult level of accountability, though.)

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
17 days ago

This is goddamned genocide. How has this not long since been challenged in court, not just as discriminatory but as criminally negligent homicide and even depraved heart murder two?!

Naglfar
Naglfar
17 days ago

@Surplus

Because it’s the point. Border patrol is designed to kill immigrants. And the Supreme Court is conservative right now, and is likely to remain so for the next few decades or even indefinitely unless expanded.