MGTOW misogyny racism

Are Central American farm workers the ultimate MGTOW dream girls?

There’s really nothing too stupid to get upvotes on the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit. Consider this weird little paean to the glory of properly submissive Central American and Southeast Asian farm girls.

Percentage of Women as children, their two sources for survival and the inverse relationship between the two sources. (self.MGTOW)

submitted 11 days ago by ronnieonlyknowsmgtow

I believe 60% of women are capped out at children level capacity in terms of surviving on their own in a capitalist society. The two sources of extraction to ensure survival in said system is the brainwashed hero male provider or the government. The more a govt ensures survival for the woman child the less submissive or obedient she will be to men. (Perfect example USA) The less a govt protects the woman child the more submissive and obedient she will be to her only choice for survival, the sacrificial man. An example of this being Central America and South East Asia. Which is where men with wealth go to enjoy a reasonable exchange. I will add that even in the cities in 3rd world countries, most women are ruined. You must go the the farm lands where women still have no contact and generations of previous men have trained and domesticated the woman child accordingly.

Yeah, good luck with that, dude. You’re living in a fantasy land.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

epronovost
epronovost
2 months ago

The only problem for men like these is that them searching a woman that will be obediant and faithful in exchange of being basically provided for and for her children is that they will expect their men to work and work hard at that to provide generously for them and frankly MGTOW simply don’t look like the kind of men who can work hard enough to support a familly properly all the while fulfilling their husband and father duties. If they were in such arrangement, I bet they would piss and whine about their wives nagging them all the time, being constrantly stressed and exhausted by work and havin to deal with kids and all the responsability and work they demand even for a largely absent father. Frankly, considering their type of personnality, I’m suprised they aren’t advocating for finding themselves nice and rich “sugar mommies” who would pay them games, vacations and housing in exchange of looking hot.

an autistic giraffe
an autistic giraffe
2 months ago

It would be funny to watch this asshole get a rude awakening trying this.

an autistic giraffe
an autistic giraffe
2 months ago

OT but remember that Incel who killed a bunch of people in Canada back in 2018? Well his lawyer is now saying that he couldn’t tell right from wrong because he has autism. https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7aw3m/toronto-van-attack-incel-alek-minassian-autism-defence

I really can’t overstate how angry that makes me. I’m perfectly capable of telling right from wrong. Everyone on the spectrum I’ve ever met can tell right from wrong. Just fuck you lawyer.

2 months ago

Those were all words, I guess.
Anyway, I hope he leaves farmworkers alone. And women in general.

@an autistic giraffe
I saw that and I feel the same anger. This is going to lead to a whole new wave of demonizing us in the media in response.

tim gueguen
2 months ago

This seems like a good place post that Fred Sasakamoose,, one of the first Indigenous Canadians to play in the NHL, has died of COVID 19 at 86.
Indigenous NHL pioneer Fred Sasakamoose dead at 86 | CBC News

In other bad news Jordan Peterson will be having a new book come out early next year. A number of employees at Penguin Random House Canada are not happy with this.
Penguin Random House Staff Confront Publisher About New Jordan Peterson Book – VICE

@tim gueguen
I assume this new book will include additional rules like “eat nothing but beef,” “avoid apple cider,” and “go into a coma in Russia.”

calmdown
calmdown
2 months ago

These guys probably read an article about all the exploited workers in the palm oil farms and their takeaway was that they’d be great wives. Good workers, isolated (so they can’t escape.) and you can assault and abuse her and it’ll get covered up. Basically they want a slave.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
2 months ago

[M]ost women are ruined . . .

… by the opportunity to live their lives without a guy using them as a blow-up doll, taking their money, separating them from friends and family, insisting that his word is law, criticizing their looks and weight, beating them and their children, and attempting to shred their self-confidence.

I fail to see any downside to this ruination.

Lainy
Lainy
2 months ago

What I’ve really learned from these assholes is that most people don’t actually like following their “traditional gender role” women don’t like being completely submissive relying on men, and men don’t like to do the intense hard work and responsibility of being the one who is responsible for another adults and children survival. Most people actually preferer the way things are now. Where both adults are responsible for themselves and then they share that responsibility for any children they have together.

Battering Lamb
Battering Lamb
2 months ago

@Tim Guegen: Apparently Peterson is still quite lucrative. I expect him to be dropped (citing the concerns brought up in a show of ‘allyship’) if he ceases to be lucrative. Ugh.

Lucrece
Lucrece
2 months ago

There. Is. Not. Enough. Brain. Bleach. For. This. Shit.

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
2 months ago

OK, I have pretty much had it with this problem and I have the distinct feeling that people here are deliberately dodging this question. I will ask it again and I want an answer:

How do I avoid getting systematically screwed out of 5% or so of what I earn with my effort and skill at a task? If I am good enough to succeed at a task and I put in a determined effort in a particular instance at that task I am owed success in that particular instance, and should get it, and whatever the fruits of that success are supposed to be, 100% of the time. How do I ensure this? In effect, how do I hold the universe itself to its contracts with me?

Nobody else seems to have any issue with this. Nobody else even talks about it. They are just quietly competent, or incompetent, at various tasks, according to their individual natures. But when I do a thing, sometimes I am randomly punished with failure despite having done everything correctly and despite having demonstrated, in the past, the requisite skill. As far as I can tell the universe sometimes runs its “you half-assed it, so the results are a crapshoot” script even on occasions when I did not half-ass it. What would cause this error, or maybe bias is a more appropriate word, since it doesn’t seem to do this to anybody else?

Is there some error I could be making in the meta-game that would result in this? I.e., I have the requisite skills and knowledge for the specific task I’m doing but there’s some wider-context thing I’m not doing that I need to be doing. I expect that in social situations where there always seem to be palms that need greasing and other such stuff and NO goddamn documentation of any of it, but whatever-this-is affects things that are done solitary, involving only machines or inanimate things and myself, not other people, so it’s not that. These are things that should by their physical nature operate consistently and impartially according to exact and quantifiable rules, yet they don’t, if I’m the one interacting with them. At least, not all of the time. Think: a patch of floor that’s slippery for me and grips normally for everyone else, or a tool that works according to its specifications for other users but not me. Game characters with numerically specified power levels behaving as if their stats are 10% lower when I’m the one playing. Anything with a random component exhibiting loaded dice, with adverse outcomes more frequent for me than for other people and beneficial outcomes less frequent. But even things that should be exact and predictable pretending that I made errors that I never made. Even as simple a thing as sending a text message. I’ll sometimes see spelling errors in the message after it’s sent, even though I did not make any, and I know exactly how every word in it is to be spelled — the machine pretty much explicitly lying about me and claiming that my knowledge of even such basic things is less than it actually is, and in that particular kind of case, lying about me in the presence of witnesses. There should be no random element at all in typing in a message, and yet there it is, that 5% or so mystery error that cannot possibly be mine (since I’m competent enough at the task in question not to make any) and equally cannot possibly be legitimately from the system (which should be mechanically precise and exact, with no randomness, and is a digital channel, so noise cannot introduce errors at all up to a threshold, and should cause it to disconnect entirely past that same threshold).

Why does this happen? Where is that 5% error rate creeping in from? It seems to exist “in the gaps”, finding purchase anywhere where there is randomness (by loading the dice) and when there isn’t, worming its way into a system boundary somewhere. Between my fingers and a keyboard, between two machines on a network, between a tool and the object being worked. Like everything directly or indirectly connected to a thing becomes just slightly misaligned, as soon as I come anywhere near it.

More significantly: How do I get rid of it? What must I do so that the results always exactly match my actual performance, skill-and-effort-wise, or (in contexts involving randomness) average out to the same, and not a whit less?

Or is the world irreperably flawed, and I’m the only one in it who’s actually good enough at some things that I’m better than the world itself in those tasks, so that this noise source is affecting everyone, but no one else is good enough at any task to be certain that it’s external? This, I find more dubious. Surely Olympic athletes are better at what they do than I am at most things, for instance, and equally surely, no native English speaker is uncertain as to how to spell the word “into” and sometimes thinks it should be capital-I-space-tee-oh. (Noting here that it is simply not possible to accidentally get a capital letter by miskeying four letters none of which are closer to either shift key than four intervening key-caps. So the user would have to have intentionally shifted a letter, meaning they hold a wrong belief no native English speaking adult would hold … or else the “devil of the gaps” is the source of the error, not the user.)

No, if this affected everyone other people would be complaining about it and there’d be some kind of organized effort to do something about it. The extremely skilled, top-flight pros at various things would notice it impacting their performance. It’d be a well known phenomenon among pro athletes, for instance, discussed in their circles and with some known way to avoid it. It would also affect ordinary people at tasks that have a low ceiling, such as typing English prose into little boxes, which would make it noticeable to everyone else. So either it is singling me out, or at most some small minority of people … or it is something that everyone else encounters, and is taught the solution to, in childhood, but my abnormal childhood resulted in my being overlooked in this regard (along with, again, likely some small minority of other people).

Since this is a forum full of marginalized people, a lot of whom have had atypical upbringings or even specifically were non-neurotypical and got non-standard schooling and suchlike, there’s bound to be someone else in that small minority here, which is why I am asking here. Does anyone else here get this “missing 5% of performance” bullcrap? And if so, does anyone else here know what, presumably, every schoolchild with a normal upbringing knows about how to get that last 5% of what their skill and efforts have earned them, while also knowing which exact thing I am asking about?

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@autistic giraffe, naglfar

Re: autism-as-psychopathy killer defense: Do… any people believe that? Like… it’s very untrue on the face of it, how will the media be able to say that’s true under journalistic standards? It’s literally a defining characteristic of an entirely different condition (psychopathy) and has nothing to do with autism, I don’t get how it can possibly be spun as a defense.

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
2 months ago

I strongly hope that that Minassian defense gets laughed right out of court. A resounding “guilty” verdict would go a long way toward discrediting it, one hopes.

@Big Titty Denon

Unfortunately, something I’m very used to is the media making up totally false stuff about autism and people believing it. Most people don’t know much about it, and only know what they’ve seen in media, so they don’t know any better. It is irresponsible, but common.

Moggie
Moggie
2 months ago

her only choice for survival, the sacrificial man.

It’s a shame that there are not more active volcanoes in the continental USA. No woman should need to drive for more than an hour to sacrifice her man.

Wait, Peterson’s new book is called “Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life”? He told us there were only 12 rules, not 24! This is bullshit!

@Moggie
If you can’t find a volcano, maybe making a giant baking soda and vinegar one is an acceptable substitute?

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)

@Moggie

It’s a shame that there are not more active volcanoes in the continental USA.

Eh, just use the steelworks that Terminator has assured me is in the heart of every major American city. Vulcan is quite happy with sacrifices at the forge.

Side note: Did you ever get that power box you were making faced and installed in your Moggie? We were talking on it a few months back.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I have questions.

1.Does he think he can just waltz into one of these Central American farms, wave around some dollar bills, point at a teenaged worker, and be allowed to take her away? The jefe, and her extended family and village, are going to have other ideas.

2.Does he imagine these female farm workers are going to be conventionally hot and fertile enough for him, after a lifetime of stooping over working 12 hour days in the hot sun with inadequate food and water and sanitation, while being exposed to pesticides and spider bites and unsafe equipment and who knows what else?

3.Most of these women are forced by circumstance to grow up quickly. They’ve known more adversity and hard labor by the age 12 than this soft-shelled keyboard jockey will ever see in a lifetime. Where does he get off calling them “woman child”?

4.Why does he want to be a “brainwashed hero male provider” and “sacrificial man”, anyway? In his first paragraph he acts like that’s a bad thing to aspire to. Then he proceeds to give instructions on how to become one.

I guess in the mind of a great white savior, slaveowners are the real victims. Women are supposed to be grateful for the many, many sacrifices her owner made to “rescue” her and keep her alive. He’ll start whining about having to do things and take care of her, and grumbling about her being “needy”. How dare she ask him for anything, when she owes him her very existence?

These guys are worse than transactional. They want to make deals and then weasel out of their end of the bargain. It’s amazing how allergic they are to even the smallest whiff of responsibility, least they be seen as weak and beta (wait, who’s the child in this scenario, again?)

Lumipuna
Lumipuna

Re: Peterson

12 Rules for Haggard Survival

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
2 months ago

None of this is a surprise when you consider whom they chose to be their standard bearer, and presumably role model, back in 2016 over more “serious” patriarch family-provider conservatives like Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich …

Moggie
Moggie

@Threp:

Sigh. You know, I don’t think I’ve completed a single project since the pandemic arrived. It’s like 2020 has caused a mental fog which has robbed me of the ability to finish stuff. Fortunately I retired in January, so at least I don’t have a job to mess up.

And look what arrived in today’s post. Another thing which is probably doomed to remain half-built until my brain reboots in the spring.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
2 months ago

stares at the title and sighs

I can’t even with this. “Their own way” is out into the boondocks of complete sociopathy, I guess.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
2 months ago

Weird how misogynist men all think that women are equivalent to children, and yet women are properly the party to raise children, including the male children that these men seem to think are the only real humans in the group. Why would you require a being that you don’t think is fully human to raise your sons?

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)

@Moggie

That looks fun, not seen a PDP-11 in the wild since forever! 🙂

Hear you on the motivation thing – taken me 10 months to sort out getting the roof re-flashed. Loft were starting to get a touch damp in spots.

Klaaraa
Klaaraa

@Surplus to Requirements
You don’t have a contract with the universe. I don’t either.

Accepting that Not everything is within one’s Control comes easier to some people than Others, and No one Likes to Talk about it because there is a Bad Moral Thing attached to WANTING everything to be about oneself and the two are uncomfortably Close.
You’re Welcome.

North Sea Sparkly Dragon
North Sea Sparkly Dragon
2 months ago

I thought they were going their own way? Isn’t that what MGTOW means?

@Moggie

Same here. I just don’t feel motivated to do anything lately, even though I really ought to do something. I was doing fine until the first week of November, but since then some combination of pandemic stress and seasonal depression has made me unable to focus on any long term project.

The PiDP-11 kit seems interesting, I recall hearing about that one a while ago.

numerobis
numerobis
2 months ago

Oh what a refreshing new take. Yes, let’s take Central American seriously economically disadvantaged women this time for mail order brides and exploit their condition for sexual pleasure and child-rearing.

As opposed to Eastern European ones, or Asian ones (Asia being a huge place of course).

Completely new original thinking.

bekabot
bekabot
2 months ago

I’ve seen more than one relationship between a foreign woman from a traditional society and an American man. These are relationships which can work and work well, but my impression is that the (American) men who go for them sometimes get into them with expectations which go unmet. The reason is that if the American man is looking for a woman from a traditional society, and who is herself traditional, then he certainly find one, that’s not the problem — but, there is a hitch. And the hitch is that the traditions the woman’s going to be intent on following won’t be American traditions. They aren’t going to be his traditions. She’s not going to ensconce him comfortably in the (imagined) life of an American male circa 1956. She’s not interested in living according to the dicta laid out in Ozzie and Harriet. Ozzie and Harriet isn’t about her society and never was, and it’s the rules of her society, not his, that she’s going to want to perpetuate.

In other words, pretty much what epronovost said. I believe the outgoing President could write a book on this subject, if he were an honester man than he is and if writing books were his thing.

Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate
2 months ago

Hmm. When I lived in California, I knew some ladies of Central American peasant stock and I can’t picture any of them putting up with a miggie’s bullshit. Also, I lived a couple hours’ drive away the Cascades. I don’t think those volcanoes have been active lately, though.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)

@bekabot

Yes, and “imagined” is the operative word here. My father was a MGTOW back in the 1950s (and for many years before and after that). He was never, ever happy with his life. His wife and children — if he could be believed — made sure that he was frustrated and miserable.

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements

@Threp:

Your roof needs a firmware update?

I think you might be taking the “smart home” thing a wee bit too far. 🙂

@Klaaraa:

What?

Simon
Simon
1 month ago

Re Peterson, did he end up addicted and in an induced coma because he followed his own self-help advice or because he didn’t? Either way it makes any new rules look pretty worthless.

@Simon

My understanding is that he began taking benzodiazepines after his wife’s cancer diagnosis, but instead of pursuing a rehabilitation program in the US he decided to go to Russia for a non-standard coma treatment then got COVID. I would never make fun of someone for struggling with addiction, but I find it hypocritical at best given that one of his rules is “set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.”

TL;DR is I can’t tell if that’s because he followed his advice or didn’t, but he is predictably hypocritical about said advice.

galanx
galanx
1 month ago

I’ve been married to a raised-poor South-east Asian woman for thirty years- friends who are in similar situations laugh at Western men coming to marry one of those docile submissive women.They’re usually in for a big surprise.

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)

@Surplus

The Internet of Things is old and busted.
The Internet of Ceilings is the new hot. 🙂

(I spent far too long trying to come up with a roof/computing pun before admitting defeat)

Alexis Perron
Alexis Perron
1 month ago

Welp. reading this made me puke in my mouth a bit. I also find it frankly insulting towards almost every woman I know (I know a few womanchildren personally, but I also know manchildren personally and in roughly the same proportion so AFAIK the ratios are about the same), to say nothing of most women from those rural regions, who I’d wager have had to grow up and learn to adult rather more quickly than any of the choads hanging on miggy forums.

Also, kudos them for once again holding hast to the hypocrisy inherent in their self-given name, as again it’s less about them “going their own way” and more going back and pining for an idealized state of supremacy (also hypocritical their wanting women who embody one of their biggest gripes if said woman “knows her place”; protip: an infantile person whose main “positive” trait is submissiveness isn’t going to be able to contribute much to your common domestic life, guys* – not that there’s that many people of either sex quite that infantile…)

*Caveat for those who have a fetish for such a thing – which I doubt miggies actually have despite their fetishizing; pretty sure if they were with their purported “ideal mate” they’d get tired of the situation right quick and go back to complaining on the intarwebs.

Also: Fuck Minassian and fuck his asshole lawyer. I’ve got a better sense of right and wrong than most neurotypical people dammit so he can shove that defense up to his tonsils.

Also also: Fuck Jordan Peterson and fuck Random Penguin Canada.

Last edited 1 month ago by Alexis Perron
.45
.45

@galanx

Yeah, my father remarried a poor Asian woman. She is quiet and submissive in conversation (not so much her friends from the same country, so that’s probably just her), but if she didn’t want to hear it or spend any time trying to understand a new concept, it is in one ear and out the other.

This is especially funny whenever my detailed orientated father tries to tell her how best to do things.

Him: Here, use this tool, twist it, snap it off, quick and easy.”
Her: “Yup, uh-huh, got it.” *Proceeds to do it the hardest way possible exactly as before*

Also, I find it hilarious how she and her friends handle cutting up meat. Nobody in my family is particularly serious about carefully carving up a roast or anything like that, but by comparison… well, their ways are best described as “hack away randomly with a cleaver like it is still alive and you’re losing the fight.”

LMAOed the first time I saw them do that to a roasted pig on a wooden slab my father had made for a platter. Good thing he hadn’t put much time into that poor thing. Looked like it had been attacked with an axe afterward.

souhjiro
souhjiro
1 month ago

Agreed with epronovost, here in Southamerica the rural women are more or less submissive to their husbands, but they want a hardworking husband that bring money to home, wakes at 5 am all days, do the rude tasks in the crop/cattle ranch and attend all farm needs, the wifebeaters and drunks are luckily more shunned now than before, and specially in the Coast region, if a man is a slacker/manchild, could be kicked out by the woman and some relatives with machetes. If they want a rural woman submissive like the article, they would be ready to learn Kichwa or Shuar, travel to remote places in the Andes or into the Amazon jungle,have the luck to be accepted by the community, and leave all or almost all comodities of the modern world for life

Last edited 1 month ago by souhjiro
souhjiro
souhjiro
1 month ago

I´m from Ecuador, but the same could be applied to all the Latino countries in some degree

Numenaster
Numenaster

@Surplus:

What must I do so that the results always exactly match my actual performance, skill-and-effort-wise, or (in contexts involving randomness) average out to the same, and not a whit less?”

Accept that as a meat computer, you are not as precise as you think you are, and recheck everything. I spent my career in manufacturing engineering, and there is no task so simple that humans cannot screw it up on the 53rd try after 52 successes. This includes me, and you, and all of us.

Deloria
Deloria
1 month ago

I hate it when dudes talk like this. None of these words mean academically what they think they mean. They don’t know science and can’t just conjure up these percentages out of nowhere. “Reasonable exchange” – I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what that meant (I also thought “capped out at child capacity” must mean that they don’t want any more kids, because that is the reasonable assumption to make about what those words in that order mean). Complete fuckwits.

Citerior Motive
Citerior Motive
1 month ago

Fucking hell. I hope the prosecution calls an expert witness to put a stop to that bullshit. Also I don’t ‘have autism’; I am Autistic.

Citerior Motive
Citerior Motive
1 month ago

Imagine that—women who are willing to be obedient and faithful in return for being provided for actually expect you to provide for them. MGTOWs clearly expect to get the obedience and faithfulness without being willing to hold up their end of the bargain.

Allandrel
Allandrel

@Citerior Motive

Also I don’t ‘have autism’; I am Autistic.

Exactly. It’s a neurotype, not a disease. I have kidney disease, I am autistic.

@Allandrel, Citerior Motive
AFAIK the whole “people first language” thing was mostly promoted by Autism Speaks to dehumanize us and try to present autism as separable from who we are. They promoted it heavily to neurotypical parents of autistic people, but virtually ever survey shows autistic people hate it (much like how we hate the organization itself).

Allandrel
Allandrel

@Naglfar

Of course they did. That’s just like them. It fits in with their “autism stole the normal child that you deserve” narrative.