incels misogyny trump

Incel: “I voted for Trump purely out of spite for women”

It’s PLEDGE DRIVE time! If you’re a fan of this blog, please help fund its continued existence by clicking the button below. THANKS!

donate button

Over on Incels.co, one of the site’s more prolific commenters offers some insights into the motivation behind his vote for Trump.

“I voted for Trump purely out of spite for women,” Ordinaryotaku begins.

I don’t give a shit about politicians and I hate them, but that opinion is dwarfed in comparison to my hatred towards women.

Noted. So what in particular attracted him to Trump?

I want him to take away women’s baby killing rights. I want him to establish a Handmaid’s Tale-esque patriarchy. I want these stupid upper middle class white suburbanite cunts crying about oppression to actually look it in the eye.

Sounds make believe, and it is, but Trump technically would have a higher chance of doing that than Biden. Biden has a higher chance of contributing to the current gynocracy and establishing some social matriarchy, but that is just as unlikely.

So why does Ordinaryotaku hate women so much?

Point is, women have pushed me over the edge for far too long. They have ostracized me, bullied me, and made me feel inferior, genetically and physically, and lackluster compared to my better looking peers. Those memories and the current experiences I have with them are of far more significance than my hatred towards politicians and the current system.

Don’t care whether or not Trump gets four more years. I just felt like I had the upper hand when I helped my county go red. It feels great that I can just fill in a dot on a piece of paper and can get some Hitler-type in power that way.

Voting for Trump gave him a little taste of “Hitler-type” power? Sounds about right.

27 days ago

I think this is what all conservatives want, incels just say the quiet part out loud.

Fact check: not likely

comment image

Last edited 27 days ago by Naglfar
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

There’s a lot going on here, but my mind kind of zeroed in on this bit:

I could be over-analysing, but I find this comment so revealing. “I am an entitled whiny baby who can’t be bothered actually doing anything aside from complaining on the internet, so merely filling in this dot gives me a great feeling of achievement.”

Of course, I should be grateful that most incels are lazy. We’ve seen what they do when they’re motivated enough 🙁

ginger
ginger
27 days ago

Sadly, he’s probably not the only one.

They have ostracized me, bullied me, and made me feel inferior, genetically and physically…”

How can anyone make someone else feel “genetically” inferior?

27 days ago

@ginger
Berate them about their chromosomes? TERFs like to do that one.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
27 days ago

Point is, women have pushed me over the edge for far too long.

So you’ve been hanging by your fingertips, grasping a tiny branch below a cliff edge, and women keep pushing you.

Damn. That is one sad story.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
27 days ago

[T]hat opinion is dwarfed in comparison to my hatred towards women.

You do you, guy. I’m sure you’ll go far with a hatred of women inspiring you.

Lizard_People_Operative
Lizard_People_Operative
27 days ago

Wow, he just came right out and said “I’m an emotionally stunted man-child with a chronic persecution complex who voted Trump in order to make other people suffer, even though it’ll hurt me as well.”

gijoel
gijoel
27 days ago

<blockquote>Speaking of incels and Trump, I saw a lot of screencaps from 4chan from people who gambled all their savings on Trump winning and are now feeling bad about it.</blockquote>

So it’s win/win for us.,

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Kat,

I found a much cuter cliffhanger!

comment image

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
27 days ago

@gijoel : not an entire win. I don’t want fascists to get desesperate if I can help it.

I don’t mean that we should be nice to them. It’s more, could they either go back to being sensible people, or die directly without going by the “desesperate and ready for everything” phase ?

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
27 days ago

@Mish

Adorable kitty. Kittens: always much, much cuter than incels.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier
26 days ago

How can anyone make someone else feel “genetically” inferior?

I bet that no woman has ever actually said that to him. Rather, it’s his own red pill bullshit that causing that. He’s mentally translating their words and behavior into something he can feel angry about.

But then that’s par for the course with these people.

sarah_kay_gee
sarah_kay_gee
26 days ago

Every vote for Trump in 2020 was a spite vote. There’s no way anyone looking at the past 4 years and thinking “Oooh, more of that, please” was motivated by anything other than inflicting cruelty on their perceived ideological enemies.

My brother thinks we should move to Europe, but I’m leaning towards South America as a less expensive option. Uruguay is looking pretty good.

26 days ago

Speaking of Trump and incels, a bunch are now deciding they want to go to war. It may sound like nothing, but this is stochastic terror and a real threat. Not of a full out war, but means there may be some terrorist attacks soon.

Some Chick
Some Chick
26 days ago

Don’t know if he can call himself “involuntary” at this point. Also, imagine telling on yourself and your political allies and having absolutely no moment of self-realization.

Lainy
Lainy
26 days ago

Any by “women bullying him” and making him feel “inferior” to better looking peers, he means a 13 year old girl was mean to him once in middle school.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
26 days ago

Yeah, all the people telling us to be nice to Trump supporters because their feelings are hurt can just go fuck themselves.

I’m happily gloating right now as there’s basically no chance of Trump winning now.

Nequam
Nequam
26 days ago

@weirwoodtreehugger: “Fuck your feelings” can go both ways, after all, but they never think it applies to them.

I’m just trying to resist the impulse to post (elsewhere) something involving Rippy the Razor.

@WWTH

Yeah, I’m getting a bit sick of these takes. They supported a violent fascist, built a brand around hating us and fucking us over, and now they want our sympathy? Not so fast. Spend 4 years screaming about wanting to kill us and being assholes to everyone else, don’t expect to be embraced with open arms.

I’ve spent much of the past 2 days mocking Trump fans and officials on social media. I know that I should be getting back to work and do more productive things, especially since the fight against fascism is far from over, but I figure I can take at least a little time to crack some jokes and celebrate a bit.

ETA: Just stumbled across a few more 4channers who claim to have bet everything they had on Trump. It’s possible these are Poes, but judging by the general beliefs and behaviors of 4chan Nazis these could very well be real. They set this trap for themselves, then ran headlong into it.

Last edited 26 days ago by Naglfar
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Naglfar,

It’s been slow at work so I’ve been mocking Trumpers and retweeting Gritty memes all day. Not sorry about it!

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it
26 days ago

Heh. I’ve been trolling on the YouTube Fox News channel. It’s just too, too easy, like the old cliche of taking candy from a baby. A few commenters seem to believe the “end times” are here, because the Fanta Menace has been defeated.

@Dormousing_it
Speaking of Fox, all the reports I’m hearing from inside make it sound like everything is breaking down behind the scenes. Apparently they’re under instruction not to refer to Biden as the president-elect and won’t call any more states because that would mean calling the race for Biden.

@Alan Robertshaw
They’re probably trying to find a new grift now that Trump is going down and they can’t simply act as yes-men for him. Or they’re just panicking and not sure what to do. Conservatives put all their eggs in one basket, now the basket fell over and the eggs broke and they don’t know what to do.

mouse sparrow
mouse sparrow

@Nequam

oof, could you please not? Suicide isn’t funny, and I’m pretty sure that stupid character was made to mock people who self-harm.

Robin Lionheart
25 days ago

He never thought the leopards would eat MEN’S faces.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
25 days ago

@mouse sparrow

THANK YOU. I wanted to say something as a depression survivor, but felt bad about doing so because shutting down oppressed people, and… yeah IDK. This year especially has been the first one I’ve really struggled with depressive stuff and ideation in a while, so, like… you stepping in is super appreciated. Even though I have no love at all for Trumplings, and honestly feel pretty violent towards most of them myself.

Cindy
Cindy
25 days ago

Honestly, reading about the covid rates of Trump land filled me with a childlike glee. I’m not sorry at all for whatever suffering (real or imagined) ordinaryotaku has experienced at the hands of women. He deserved it. ☺

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
25 days ago

@Cindy

You do realize there are plenty of non-Trump voters in red states right? Children who die from COVID blood vessel inflammation, or lose parents to COVID? Queer people, disabled people, people of color, who are bearing the brunt of this disease while their healthier, straighter, and whiter neighbors carry on and survive? I have a friend who works at a medical facility out in the boondocks of the Midwest, she’s been terrified for her life every day since the plague started.

I know it’s kind of your thing to post really inflammatory hot takes, but like… can we not?

25 days ago

@Cyborgette

This. The south has the highest percentage of Black people and LGBTQ+ people in the country. The south isn’t red because everyone there is a Republican, it’s red because Republicans have created a cycle of voter suppression, gerrymandering, and disinformation that keeps them in power. If it weren’t for voter suppression GA and other southern states would be blue or at least purple, as seen this election in GA.

I have extended family in the south, family that opposes Trump and Republicans wholeheartedly. I have relatives in the south who haven’t been able to return home since March because it would be too dangerous. Comments like Cindy’s hurt them way more than it hurts Trumpers.

Last edited 25 days ago by Naglfar
DrVanNostrand
DrVanNostrand
25 days ago

Even the reddest states are typically close to 1/3 Democratic. That’s a lot of collateral damage for a “kill ’em all and let god sort it out” attitude. I have absolutely no sympathy for the people that managed to kill themselves through their own stupidity, the Herman Cain’s of the world. By running around and spreading the disease irresponsibly, they contributed to the deaths of a lot of innocent people.

Lainy
Lainy
25 days ago

Wow cidney. Your kind of a jerk. I’m so glad you want me and my mother to die just because we live in a state with a high red population. I’m so glad it gives you child like gee of me dying from being unable to breath or having a stroke. How about you go fuck yourself

25 days ago

@Lainy
IIRC Cindy also argued that us autistic folks should be sterilized, so it doesn’t really surprise me at this point that she has horrible takes.

Lainy
Lainy
23 days ago

@Naglfar

Oh yes, that asshole. I forgot that was her.