mansplaining misogyny NoFap precious bodily fluids

Reddit NoFappers explain why women are like bees

A group of small women

So the guys over in the Semen Retention subreddit — a more hardcore spinoff of the larger NoFap subreddit — are discussing the mysteries of female nature, as weirdo misogynists are wont to do. Specifically, the guys are trying to explain to one another why men often seem socially awkward, while women seem like naturals who can easily get along with anyone.

Turns out it’s because, at their essence, women are basically just large bees. According to a commenter called Tredolo214,

Women are natural, because women with each other are hive minds that think alike. They sense each other’s similar views of men, and their feminine energy reassures each other when they’re with each other. Many women always move in groups of two or more.

In a followup comment, he elaborates (somewhat incoherently) on his basic position:

The “safeness” of a woman’s solipsism is what gives her that confidence with interactions and men. If she’s with her girlfriends, she’s even more confident because of the secret view of their brain wiring they both share. It’s why women all seem to communicate at sub level when they’re with each other if you pay attention. … They’re vulnerable if they’re alone because they’re in a perpetual state of potential arousal at random shit of men.

Most of the commenters seem to agree that women are more natural because so little is expected of them, while men, as Tredolo214 argues, are “expect[ed] to be everything, charming, funny, intelligent, etc.”

“[M]en are the ones under attack,” he insists in another comment.

Masculinity is under attack. The reason so is because no one is sensing “off” in women. “Men” is this sort of scab women are picking at, because they themselves are manipulated to believe they’ve a reason to hate men. It’s what drives modern feminism. It’s clowned out and system is out of balance. Probably won’t be in balance any time soon until after some sort of collapse from men completely ejecting from system. That won’t happen any time soon, or at least in our lifetimes because simp mindset is too pervasive and anything other than is [seen as] “women hate”.

Someone called saltamontes11 agrees:

Women are not under attack. Anyone who denies that masculinity in general & boys in particular are constantly ridiculed in concept & discriminated against in fact, is probably helping perpetrate those new-world virtues. Everything a young man is or does he does conscious he can be troubled by anyone for anything about it, & that to defend himself opens him to MORE censure. … By LAW. Girls, the world is yours & you can SUE for more. Boys, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you whatever! WHATEVER! Girls good, boys bad. Simple as that.

Well no wonder women are more relaxed and natural than men! Ukdudeman explains further:

[S]ociety has given women an undeserved entitlement – society enables women at every turn; they have lost their restraints. Women push boundaries and society dares not reprimand or shame.

Uh oh!

This leads women to engage in ever-more perverse behaviour to boundary-test. Society then enables women even further for fear of being seen as “misogynistic”. We see this everywhere now in the west.

We do?

At the same time, men are shamed by society for their masculine traits. Masculinity is “toxic”, yet women will always find it attractive. Regardless, many men act “beta” because society tells them to – even though they are not rewarded for doing so.

At the same time, with no boundaries being enforced, women’s behaviour is becoming more aggressive and masculine which men find unattractive.

It’s a kind of upside down world where society is basically telling people to be more unattractive to the opposite sex (if you follow the rules as a man, or realise there are no boundaries if you’re a woman).

Clearly the only appropriate response for beleaguered cis men is to stop masturbating at once. Guard your essence!

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Alan Robertshaw
22 days ago

Who’s turn is it to make the Doctor Strangelove reference?

Trying
Trying
22 days ago

Holy confirmation bias, Batman!

Those posts need a theremin soundtrack.

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
22 days ago

For guys dedicated to nofapping, they sure spend a lot of time wanking each other off in that sub.

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
22 days ago

Often manosphereans seem to think something like this, but this is the first time I’ve seen it made explicit.

Of course, his observations can be readily explained by the fact that society emphasizes cooperation over competition in how it socializes girls, and competition over cooperation in how it socializes boys.

Many women always move in groups of two or more.

Safety in numbers in a world full of dangerously predatory men.

women are more natural because so little is expected of them

…wat

LookprettyDothehouseworkCookDon’tbeaslutbutdon’tbetoochasteeitherBeaninteriordecorator
GetpregnantHavekidsGetthekidsreadyforschoolNevercomplainNeverseemharriedHavenoopini
onsofyourown …

Some people would have less expectations of a high-end household robot FFS. At least, they would not expect the robot to get pregnant and have kids.

22 days ago

women seem like naturals who can easily get along with anyone.

Well, they’ve never met me. Maybe there’s a selection bias, but I know a lot of socially awkward women, myself included.

Dammit, they’re onto us!

they’re in a perpetual state of potential arousal

Project much, horny guys who don’t masturbate?

I hear the Kuiper Belt has nice views. Go there.

Women push boundaries and society dares not reprimand or shame.

Aye no! Thou muſteth bring back the ſcolds-bridle and ſtocks and pillory, for otherwiſe the women-folk ſhall run amok!

Masculinity is “toxic”, yet women will always find it attractive.

Black and white thinking much? It’s like how I might like to eat pizza with cheese, but wouldn’t like a thick layer of cheese on it.

Given the popularity of dominatrixes, I’d imagine aggressive women are attractive to quite a few men. Not sure about masculine women though.

@Surplus

At least, they would not expect the robot to get pregnant and have kids.

Well…

Last edited 22 days ago by Naglfar
Crip Dyke
22 days ago

NoFapper: Women are natural, because women with each other are hive minds that think alike.

Naglfar: Dammit, they’re onto us!

wow, Naglfar, I was about to say the same exact thing! /s

Miri
Miri
22 days ago

I don’t really get along well with a lot of people, but then again, I’m agender. Maybe that’s why?

Lainy
Lainy
22 days ago

This seems like the perfect thread to tell y’all my news.

I have ADHD, I have know that and been diagnosed since I was 5 years old when my kindergarten teacher noticed I was a little different then the other children and after teaching for 50 years, she knew the look of these kind of things better then some doctors

I had often wondered if i was misdiagnosed with adhd and if i was really on the Autism spectrum. after some gentle encouragement from my husband, I finally got myself retested and drum roll please….

I am on both the ADHD spectrum and the Autism spectrum. Apparently you can be both.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Alan

I’m going to be different and make a Granny Weatherwax reference.

Reading about these idjits makes me want to look for someone to sting.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
22 days ago

Like bees… so we work hard, we’re smarter than we get credit for, our strength is in our communities, and if we stopped our work then civilization would collapse overnight?

Sounds about right.

@Crip Dyke
Don’t worry, I’ll let you do the next one. Then the other 3.9 billion of us.

@Lainy
Well, welcome to the spectrum I guess. As for having autism and ADHD at the same time, I know someone else who has that combination, so it’s not unheard of. How do you feel now that you know?

@Cyborgette

Like bees…

Maybe this is just me, but I’m also quite fond of flowers and honey. Can’t say I’m as into yellow and black stripes, though.

Last edited 22 days ago by Naglfar
WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger
22 days ago

Such bullshit. We’re awkward too, it’s just that socially awkward women are invisible to men.

Crip Dyke

@WWTH:

That.

It’s all that.

Lainy
Lainy

@Naglfar

Both validated, slightly cheated and i don’t know how to go on form here. My parents made sure i had a lot of treatment and therapy for my ADHD when i was growing up to help me the best i could, but i don’t know where to go from here.

@Lainy

Since treatments relating to autism are on a symptomatic basis, I guess it depends on whether you are struggling with anything in particular. I’m not a medical professional so I am rather limited in my ability to help.

Lainy
Lainy

@Naglfar

No it’s alright, I’m not asking for help.my parents did the best they could to help me as a child. the doctors i was brought to did the best to help me. but the knowledge of adhd and austims as advanced a lot in the 18 years since i was tested. I guess what I’m feeling is the bitterness that I’ve been struggling for so long without an validation for years because of the limitations of the medical community.

Dalillama

@Lainy

Almost everyone is*, principally because there’s only actually one spectrum being discussed.

*Obviously not referring to neurotypicals here.

tim gueguen
22 days ago

Are you psychic, David? You made a post including bees the same day the Intertoobz blow up because Mike Pence had a fly in his head during the VP debate.

Sharl
Sharl
22 days ago

Not sure about masculine women though.

Depends on your definition of ‘masculine women’… butch ladies make my bi little heart go pitter-pat

@Sharl

butch ladies make my bi little heart go pitter-pat

Same here. The only reason I said I wasn’t sure earlier was because I’m not a man so I wasn’t sure what men thought.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
22 days ago

Girls, the world is yours & you can SUE for more.

So true. Plus, have you noticed that SUE is a female name. Egad. Also, let that sink in.

North Sea Sparkly Dragon
North Sea Sparkly Dragon
22 days ago

It’s too early in the morning for me to understand this incomprehensible nonsense.

North Sea Sparkly Dragon
North Sea Sparkly Dragon

@Lainy, Congratulations!

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
22 days ago

Is there any up-to-date information about the state of Trump’s health? About all I’ve been able to ascertain is that he has not died.

On the other hand, courtesy of tonight’s debate we now have evidence, easy for even a lay person to understand, that gives a whole lot of credence to the claim that Mike Pence is a shithead. 🙂

Banananananana dakry: still fat and deranged
Banananananana dakry: still fat and deranged

@Surplus

Or a corpse. Flies dig corpses too. 🙂

@Surplus

Is there any up-to-date information about the state of Trump’s health?

What I’ve been able to find is that he’s on dexamethazone, one of the side effects of which is euphoria or feelings of unusual wellbeing. In other words, he feels fine now but is by no means cleared. It is hard to find information on him because his doctor openly admits to lying about his condition and refuses to release chest scans.

I will add that his bout with COVID has not been good for his polling and ratings, as those have all fallen since he got sick. Some polls are showing Biden leading by double digits in Florida.

Last edited 22 days ago by Naglfar
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
22 days ago

Is there any up-to-date information about the state of Trump’s health?

Nope. Know a couple people work there and they’re saying nothing. Except he’s apparently not terribly charming when he’s ill.

@Threp

Except he’s apparently not terribly charming when he’s ill.

Was he ever charming to begin with?

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Naglfar

Was he ever charming to begin with?

I was going to image search and post the horrible kissy face he made in that one film he was in that won a Razzy and make a sarcastic comment about his irresistible charm, but squicked out before I finished typing the search. You’ll just have to imagine the raw animal magnetism.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it
22 days ago

@Threp, Naglfar: I just saw on the news that Dump, in 2019, requested that staff at Walter Reed hospital sign a nondisclosure agreement relating to his care. I guess that shouldn’t be surprising.

There’s actually been scholarly papers written about VIP Syndrome – that’s where Very Important Patients are able to direct their own medical care. As you might expect, they often wind up getting subpar care.

@Dormousing_it

There was an article in the NYTimes suggesting that that’s what’s going on with Trump. It could explain why he got all the experimental treatments and steroids so quickly, if he’s dictating his own medical care he would likely request everything possible.

22 days ago

O/T: Trump is refusing to participate in the 2nd presidential debate because it’s virtual. It appears he’s unhappy with the fact that he can’t talk over Biden, as the moderator could mute him if he tries.

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)

@Dormousing_it

As you might expect, they often wind up getting subpar care.

Serves ’em right, the bloody idiots, and no fault of the staff. Who are generally all round awesome people, not just at Bethesda but everywhere.

I am surprised there’s studies on these fools though – shouldn’t be, it’s something that really has to be known about and trainees taught how to handle, but it never crossed my mind!

Hambeast
Hambeast
22 days ago

Because that’s exactly how human nature works! Carrots? Sticks? Totally irrelevant!! Who needs ’em?

epitome of incomrepehensibility

Why do manosphere types keep saying that women are, en masse, attracted to toxic behaviour? Wishful thinking, maybe?

@Lainy – Glad to hear that you have some more clarity on that!

My experience with ADHD was similar in some ways – it wasn’t diagnosed until I was 23, and when I got the news I was both relieved and embarrassed. The embarrassment was a little silly – it was because I’d thought ADHD was only a kids’ problem, kind of like chicken pox (which adults can get too, of course). 🙂

But, yes, it was a relief having something to explain why I kept having trouble with deadlines and/or getting multiple things done at once.

Anyway, take care, and if people come out with stupid stereotypes about either thing, they’re the ones with a problem. (I mean, you know that, but sometimes it helps to hear it.)

Last edited 22 days ago by epitome of incomrepehensibility
Masse_Mysteria
Masse_Mysteria
22 days ago

This seems like a long-winded way of saying “for some incomprehensible reason, people are rewarded for working together, showing empathy and being considerate – this is a bad thing!”

@Hambeast

“…many men act “beta” because society tells them to – even though they are not rewarded for doing so.”

Don’t you see it’s just that men are so logical. You tell them to do a thing, they do it. Regardless of personal outcomes, they’ll stick with it because they have this otherwordly, shared knowledge on what’s the thing to do. Like some sort of insects or something.

@nobody
I saw that. One thing we have on our side is that most right-wing extremists aren’t very bright or good at planning. The bad news is that it only takes one group/individual being successful to cause a lot of damage. See also: Oklahoma City bombing, Austin IRS building attack.

nobody
nobody

@Naglfar

They used Facebook as part of their organizing. How dumb can one get? They (probably) believe in sweeping state control over their lives, including the MSM, and “the government”, but Facebook is a safe place?

It was a private group, but still.

I hope all governors opposing Trump have increased their security.

Hambeast
Hambeast
21 days ago

Masse_ Mysteria

Yeah, I guess them no-fappers are right. Dopamine is for dopes!

Anon Get-it-on
Anon Get-it-on
21 days ago

OMG, this nazi website is disturbing, especially the comments.

Anon Get-it-on
Anon Get-it-on
21 days ago

I saved it here if they try to erase it.

(it is very bad)

David should write about how bad MRA nazi’s really are.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
21 days ago

@nobody : there’s stupidest take than “Facebook hate government, Facebook have helped fascists at every turn thoses last five years, so using Facebook to organize is safer than other alternatives”.

It’s still stupid because it forgot that Facebook need to keep appearances. But I don’t think it’s purely by convenience and idiocy, and the fact Facebook have aided and abetted terrorism at every turn isn’t for nothing.

nobody
nobody
21 days ago

@Ohlmann

Then they’re naive or smoking their own supply.

Yukerberg resists banning their virtual playpens because he’s addicted to the revenue they bring in. I’m not sure he’s a bonifide Nazi, but he’s effectively a collaborator for freeze peach, Libertarian, blinded by privilege asshole reasons.

But the bottom line is money for him.
Being caught allowing the platform to be used to plan very specific felonies would threaten all of that.

Zuckerberg is not going to prison for a group of low rent freedumb fighters.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
21 days ago

Of course they are still stupid. I mean, even if Zuckerberg was actually trying to replace the US governement (which, well, maybe he is thinking about it while shaving ?), he would still give them to the feds, because there’s no way a bunch of eight nincompoop bozos can help him more than hinder him.

They didn’t get that Facebook is only helping them as long as Facebook can maintain plausible deniability. Being thought as the far right great organizer is bad for everything, not just his bottom line. But “let’s use services from our allies even if his interests is snitching on us” is still a step up from “let’s use service from random bob”.

Lumipuna
Lumipuna
20 days ago

Re Facebook,

Nearly 10 years ago I saw an article whimsically speculating on the theme “What if social media existed 70 years ago, how would various contemporary politicians comment WWII events in their social media feeds?” Naturally in this scenario, where internet existed during the 1930, all the latest technology would have been developed in Germany, and consequently Facebook would be called Gesichtbuch, and so on.

Now, it occurs to me that

a) This was before it was widely demonstrated/understood how social media (first and foremost Facebook) can feed disinformation, radicalize bigots and pave way for fascism.

b) However, if all the great social media companies had been actually headquartered in Nazi Germany, in this scenario they’d emerge too late to drive the fascist revolution. The platforms would have been turned into state propaganda machines from start, if allowed to exist at all. But what if the anachrone here was not 70 years but rather 80 or 90?

c) Then again, Hitler didn’t need internet disinfo campaigns to take power. But how about British and American fascist wannabes of the time?

d) Also, ironically, this was before anyone imagined a fascist leader with unhinged ranting for communication style actually using modern social media.

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
19 days ago

That … sort of kind of actually happened.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
19 days ago

@Lumipuma : note that while Hitler didn’t need *internet* campaign, he needed a disinfo campaign.

Propaganda use Internet because it’s here and useable. Regardless of whether it would be the best channel, they would use it nonetheless. And honestly, while it’s possible it would be particulary potent, I don’t have the feeling that far righters are all that more fanaticized, more rabid, or less aware than the one from before, be it 1935 nazis, 1914 soldiers going to war, or any kind of fanatics, religious or not.