anti-Semitism memes racism

What they’re mad about on Facebook now

I decided to take a little break from the manosphere for the day and plunge instead into another maelstrom of delusion, disinformation and hate: Facebook. Or at least the Very Mad side of Facebook, as helpfully curated by the contributors to the InsanePeopleOnFacebook subreddit.

So what are the angriest people on Facebook mad about now? A lot of things. Here are the trends I noticed after going through several hundred recent posts on the InsanePeopleOfFacebook subreddit.

They’re mad about the supposed secret advantages that Biden supposedly had in his recent debate with the Trump thing — from alleged secret earplugs to alleged better lighting that made him less orange than Trump.

Oh, and did you know that Biden is a clone? You can tell by the earlobes.

Not that they would need to do a very good job duplicating Biden, as some of his non-fans seem a little confused as to what he looks like. (They’re definitely confused about something.)

Some people are very mad that Chrissy Teigen had a miscarriage, because they think she may have actually murdered the baby to extract adrenochrome from its pituitary glad or something. (This is a common belief amongst the QAnon set.)

There’s plenty of racism on hand, no shortage there.

(I’m about 150% sure that’s not a picture of a Black Lives Matter rally and only a tiny bit less sure that the dudes with the clubs are actually white supremacists.)

Speaking of racism, have you considered the perils of white genocide?

I just feel bad for all the white girls and women stock photo models who get used for these racist memes.

Speaking of feeling bad for white girls used to make political points:

And let’s not forget the antisemitism, as expressed in this case by someone who doesn’t seem to understand that marionettes consist of more than just the heads.

On an unrelated note, did you know there’s a second Chris Rock who has blue eyes, a chin and a hairline? At ;east according to whoever put this thing together.

So what are angry people on Facebook the maddest about?

Masks.

I’m just jealous that whoever made this last one is better at Photoshop than I am.

But this is my favorite mask one:

Let me leave you with this vision of pure horror:

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Sillabub
Sillabub
28 days ago

Umm… that’s Chris Rock, not Will Smith…

Salguod
Salguod
28 days ago

Chris rock became Will Smith?

Naglfar
Naglfar

InsanePeopleOnFacebook subreddit

I don’t really love the ableism in the title of the sub.

You can tell by the earlobes.

The earlobes look attached in the all photos to me. Just a slightly different angle. Also, if he was a clone, wouldn’t the earlobes still be attached since that’s a genetic thing and clones are genetically identical?

I saw some TERFs earlier today mocking Chrissy about her miscarriage because according to them, “only females” can be pregnant. When you sound that much like a conservative, you may wish to re-evaluate your feminism.

Biden Likes Minors

Whoever did the photoshop for that shirt needs to be fired.

Tomorrow: You can’t make a purchase anywhere without a bank card

I’m sure I know who they think is behind this bank card scheme…

You didn’t have the vaccine? You cannot travel.

Sounds reasonable. You shouldn’t just go out and expose random bystanders to disease.

You see non mask wearers as defiant, disease spreading

Speaking of which, this happened.

As far as I can tell, they define freedom as “right to be a jackass and let others deal with the consequences.”

I feel like they might have stolen the image. Generally alt rightists aren’t fond of Black people, so if they’d created it the picture would probably be a white person.

In satanic rituals, they stand 6 feet apart and wear masks

Does that mean that when surgeons operate on someone, they are actually doing a satanic ritual? Big if true.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
28 days ago

When you have a surgical operation, your soul escapes through the incision. I saw it on Babylon 5 and we know that what we see on TV is 100% true. If you’ve ever had a surgery you are a soulless shell.

Crip Dyke
28 days ago

Yep. First 2 commenters nailed it.

David, get on that correction, my dude!

@Policy of Madness:

I agree I have no soul.

Viscaria
Viscaria

@Naglfar

I am extremely amused by the idea that someone cloned Biden (for, you know, reasons) but in doing so decided to mess with the gene controlling attached earlobes (also for reasons).

Naglfar
Naglfar

@PoM

If you’ve ever had a surgery you are a soulless shell.

No matter, I shall simply wear my mask, stand 6 feet away, and steal someone else’s soul through a satanic ritual.

Diego
Diego

OT:

WOOOOOOOO!!! Trump caught the Rona!!

Still skeptical on what effect this will have on him, considering he will have the absolute best healthcare in the world available to him, and also considering that both Bolsonaro and Boris Johnson walked away almost unscathed, but it might work against him if he can’t perform in the next debates.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Ah, Diego beat me with the Trump covid news 🙂
Twitter is absolutely feverish right now. Ben Shapiro is enraged that people are laughing. It’s incredible.
Now I will scroll back up and read the actual post!

Seth S
Seth S
28 days ago

Interesting news to hear Trump got the ‘Rona.

While “obese 74 year old male” is not the best demographic for COVID survival, I actually hope he doesn’t die, because I’m concerned his more batshit followers would assume the “Chinese-made Democrat-controlled virus” as they seem to think of it, killed their idol, and decide to take bloody revenge.

I DO hope he winds up having a horrifying experience on a ventilator, though, and a number of frightening relapses, and actually tells his followers to stop being idiots and wear their friggin’ masks because Rona sucks.

OTOH this is making me wonder about Biden now. Trump would have been potentially contagious during the debate, would he not? This thing hangs around in the air….

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
28 days ago

The one about miscarriage is a special kind of evil. Miscarriages are one of the most painful and debilitating experience for women, piling on that by suggestion they did it on purpose is borderline criminal.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
28 days ago

@Nagfljar : at that point, it’s more that I would stop using “insane” for mental problems. Since, you know, almost all non neurotypical people don’t fit the popular criteria for not being sane.

Not gonna happen, I know.

personalpest
personalpest

@Policy of Madness:

I remember that episode. (It’s called “Believers” if anyone wants to check it out.) I know you’re being sarcastic, but the whole point of the story is that the characters argue among themselves whether this alien religious belief is true or not.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@ soul-escaping discussion

Wait wait, now I need to know something important here. See I’ve been reliably informed that the devil enters the body through the hypothalamus when a woman wears pantsuits. This is 100% true, from an authoritative source.

So if I had a surgery before I wore pantsuits, and my soul left my body through the incision, is… is there nothing but the devil left??? Am I a literal big titty demon? If it was a laparoscopic surgery, am I ok because the incision is too small for my soul to escape? Is a soul bigger than a gallbladder?

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
28 days ago

I’m sorry for her loss. The truth is This woman is EVIL!

I have a feeling you’ve been called out before for heartlessness. So it’s nice of you to insert a polite expression of sympathy before revealing the shocking truth about Chrissy Teigen.

Moggie
Moggie

@Diego:

but it might work against him if he can’t perform in the next debates.

The only people who think he did well in the first debate are his base, whose votes were already locked in. His team were immediately reported to be trying to make the leopard change his spots before the next debate.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
28 days ago

If he is debilitated enough by corona, he might lack time to properly organize election fraud.

A human can dream.

Simon
Simon
28 days ago

The one with Trump labelled as Biden and the little girl was explicitly made to see if Trump’s supporters would be dumb enough to spread it. Apparently they really are that stupid.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Diego

it might work against him if he can’t perform in the next debates.

If that were the case, would they make the debates remote or just cancel? I don’t really care, it’s not like we get anything out of them.

@Seth S

At the very least, he isn’t as rich as he claimed, but he can probably still afford medical care.

@Big Titty Demon

Is a soul bigger than a gallbladder?

Depends. How many of Ma’at’s feathers does a gallbladder weigh?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@personalpest

My recollection is that the point of the episode was not arguing whether the belief was true, but arguing whether it should be respected anyway. Should we respect wild, out-there beliefs that can cause the death of a kiddo, but are sincerely held?

@Big Titty Demon

You knew what you were doing when you made your ‘nym. LOL

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
28 days ago

I have heard that the trick with surgery is to dye your hair red before the surgery. As long as you’re dyed you don’t have a soul, so it can’t escape, but as soon as it wear off you have it again.

Very handy.

Tovius
Tovius

@Simon

That reminds me of the meme about Bill Gates creating facial recognition software that can detect if you’ve been vaccinated. Hopefully it tricked a few antivaxers into wearing a damn mask.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@PoM

Wait, so Babylon 5 wasn’t a documentary?! /s

Of course, since reality is often worse than fiction, we have real-world people who do actually kill their children because of their beliefs, such as anti-vaxxers and other alternative medicine quacks who give their kids bleach, etc.

Viscaria
Viscaria
28 days ago

This is barely on topic even to the off topic, but I’ve been watching Babylon 5 for the first time. It is great–or at least it was great. Less thrilled with the fifth season so far.

I hope Trump catching COVID doesn’t somehow lead to a sympathetic upswell in support or something.

Alan Robertshaw

@ viscaria

You may already know this; but B5 was slated to run for five seasons. Then the network said they’d end it after four. So JMS wrapped everything up in a hurry. Then they said “Oh, hang on, yes we do want five”. Hence all the filler in season 5.

Last edited 28 days ago by Alan Robertshaw
LaMaria
LaMaria
28 days ago

@ Seth S: (The only thing that would make it truly top notch is if he were poor enough to worry about whether he could pay his medical bills like the rest of us, but alas that’s not to be.)
As if Trump has ever worried about paying bills, regardless of whether or not he had the money.
(Sorry about the lack of block quotes; no idea how to work those things.)

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
28 days ago

The problem with season 5 of B5 for me was the lack of administrative staff. Like, you had this guy who is the president of the known universe, and randoms can just walk into his office. You don’t even need to make an appointment. This was a problem in earlier seasons, too, but it wasn’t quite so acute, and it bothered me so much that I had to just stop with season 5 altogether.

Moon Custafer
Moon Custafer
28 days ago

I couple of years ago I saw someone revisit that episode and comment that given that the patient and his parents are extraterrestrials, with a different physiology and all, how do we know their belief *isn’t* grounded in reality? Maybe their nervous system is set up in such a way that surgery anywhere on the body risks personality-altering brain damage – big evolutionary disadvantage, I know, but in the B5 universe telepaths are a real thing, so who knows what’s possible?

IIRC the blogger went on to suggest that it would have been really eerie if the kid had come out of the surgery with no apparent change as far as humans were concerned, but members of his own species—even ones who didn’t know about the surgery—could tell something was “off” in his affect.

Lainy
Lainy
28 days ago

I don’t know who the woman is who lost her baby, But that is so unbeliveably cruel.

As someone who has had a miscarriage with an unplanned but became wanted baby, I can’t believe someone would say something like that. To say that the woman caused the ending of her wanted pregnancy. That was incredibly triggering.

bekabot
bekabot
27 days ago

open your eyes, this is a cover up so less people ask questions about what happened to the baby

Several years ago I predicted that if trends which were then prevalent kept going, women who went through miscarriages would routinely be accused of murder. Well…here it is. We’re there. I admit that I didn’t expect it to show up so soon, though I know I shouldn’t be surprised.

tim gueguen
27 days ago

@Naglfar, a clone will have differences from the original despite having the same DNA, because of factors like epigenetics. I have no idea if that would apply to earlobes or not, but it wouldn’t surprise me. For example CC, the first cloned cat, had different fur patterns than her genetic donor, Rainbow.

I always roll my eyes at that “white genocide” take. Whoever created it doesn’t have a clue about world history, demographics, and other things. Many countries have borders based on how European colonialism designed them, not on the shape of the traditional territories of their people. China has numerous minority groups, as a result of its history as conqueror and conquered. And countries like South Korea and Japan are reconsidering their attitudes towards immigration as their populations age.

@Lainy Chrissy Teigen is a model and TV personality. Her husband is singer John Legend. That, and her support for the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, and other left wing causes, have made her and Legend a target for the hard right, including the QAnon crowd.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
27 days ago

@Bekabot : accusing directly or indirectly the women with miscarriage of murder is a long tradition that never really stopped.

Having miscarriage being less stigmatized is one of the big battle for feminism in my opinion, given how devastating miscarriages are at the moment. Similarly, women who give birth to handicaped peoples are … rather mistreated.

Alan Robertshaw
27 days ago

Hope no-one minds me using this as an open thread; but thought this might be of interest maybe to some people.

It’s an article about Glitch Feminism; which I first came across back in about, er, fifteen minutes ago.

Some interesting themes though. One I’ve seen mentioned here a few times is the pushback against the idea that online experience is any less valid or real than non-online.

And a lot of stuff about other topics we chat about.