chad thundercock incels pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles

Incels’ rhapsodies over teenage girls will make your stomach churn

What incels think they missed in high school

At times it seems like the incel movement is as much about celebrating pedophilia — sorry, ephebophilia — as it is about lamenting celibacy and railing against women. Incels rhapsodize over “jailbait” and “teen love,” and many of them seem to believe that they unless they have sex with a girl in her “prime” — that is, somewhere in the vicinity of 16 years old — their lives are essentially meaningless. Most incels are not themselves in their teens.

“Teen love is the most natural purest form of love the only real love,” wrote someone called uglyautisticrice on the Incels.co forums.

if a girl is older than 18 she is automatically used goods even if she is virgin you must lock a girl down in her prime 16 for many girls. absolutely over if you are not a teen father that means no girl wanted to settle down with you in her prime.

In other words you missed out on the most important part of life. being normal and getting a girlfriend in high school

It’s hard to even know where to start with this one; it’s fractically wrong, down to the smallest detail. Teen love is not “the most natural purest form of love,” although it may be the most melodramatic. Girls older than 18 are not “automatically used goods,” nor are women of any age. No one’s “prime” is when they’re sixteen, unless perhaps they’re an Olympic gymnast. “Getting a girlfriend in high school” is not the “most important part of life.” If high school romance happens for you, cool; if it doesn’t, well, you have the rest of your life to make up for it — or to decide that maybe the romantic life is not the thing for you.

But that’s not how many incels see it. They see sex with girls in their “prime” as something like a birthright and they’re alternately angry at the world for “denying” them this pleasure and angry at themselves for not being good enough to score themselves a teenage girlfriend. (Incel ideology is a little bit contradictory.)

Most commenters in the thread more or less seemed to agree with uglyautisticrice. “Finally some high IQ shit here,” wrote one, while another said of uglyautisticrice’s ugly remarks about 18-year-olds that “truer words have never been spoken.”

The lack of teen love, a commenter called Solo Disident lamented, “left me broke for life as I only find atraction to teens. Im in my 30s now. So what to do? its over.”

But one commenter disagreed mightily. Not because of uglyautisticrice’s creepy fixation on 16-year-olds but because ugly believes at least some of the world’s female inhabitants are capable of love. According to wereqryan, “teen love” is an illusion.

“In spite of seeing the blackpill and seeing the utter inferiority of women and their parasitic natures,” he told ugly,

you still desire for their unadulterated and unconditional affection, for which you’ve coined the term “teen love”. Its a lie.

Women don’t love unconditionally. Women don’t give anything for which they don’t receive ten-fold more. They wish for constant entertainment, constant dopamine hits, constant never-ending pleasure all obtained for minimal of compensation. They use their bodies cheaply in the most primitive of fashion to obtain these treasures.

Oh lord. This dude thinks he can write.

And even if teen love is real, I can assure you that the teenage years only last for a short while, after which the stressors of the world, pertaining to earning resources come into play. And when that happens, the transactional nature of relationships will rear its ugly head more and more.

Many of you still reek in sexual frustration because of your raging hormones which makes you think that having a woman in your life will improve your quality of existence dramatically. It will NOT. It will not improve anything because, I want to remind you once again that women don’t give anything without extracting something that’s worth ten fold. By this logic, they will give you 10 to 15 minutes of pleasure for the price of raw genetic prowess, which is priceless.If you can’t give them genetic prowess in the form of Chadhood, they will ask for near equivalent compensation in the form of financial slavery. In other words, women are cucking men and stealing from men! WAKE UP SHEEP!

Well, at least he didn’t use the word “sheeple.”

The only real solution is to abandon females entirely, and reduce their worth to 5 minutes of fapping to rid yourselves of testosterone driven thirst. Once you acquire post nut clarity, you’ll realize that women are not worth any more than 5 minutes of masturbation. Have a nice day.

I fully support any incel who wants to go his own way from girls or women, to borrow a term from the MGTOWs (who never quite live up to their name). I could do without the misogynistic rants, but hey, at least wereqryan doesn’t seem to be an ephebophile, which in the world of the incels these days is saying something.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Alan Robertshaw
29 days ago

teenage years only last for a short while

Well, my guess would be about seven years; although maths isn’t my strong point.

(Seriously, it isn’t; I literally had to work that out on my fingers)

29 days ago

Does he realize that most teenage boys probably don’t want to be fathers?

at least some of the world’s female inhabitants are capable of love.

We are, we just don’t love incels.

Who left the projector running again? This from a man who thinks that by virtue of being born with a penis he deserves a wife to provide him with constant entertainment and sex for free.

By this logic, they will give you 10 to 15 minutes of pleasure

Even if this isn’t including foreplay it sounds a bit short. I don’t know if most cis men want foreplay, but I’d assume most would want more than 10 minutes of sex.

they will ask for near equivalent compensation in the form of financial slavery

Financial slavery? Dude, if you’re into findom there are women who will do that for you.

@Alan Robertshaw
The question becomes more complex too. Are we including pre-teens? Depending on the circumstances I’ve also seen 20 year olds lumped in with teens.

Last edited 29 days ago by Naglfar
Alan Robertshaw

@ naglfar

Are we including pre-teens?

I just counted every number that ended in ‘teen’. It’s really weird because in my head it seems like it should be six; but when I actually count them out it’s seven!

rikalous
rikalous
29 days ago

@Alan: The trick to making that make sense is to subtract from the number set until you start with one. So from 13-19 you subtract 12 from each number to get 1-7, at which point it’s a lot easier to see there’s seven numbers.

White Rose
White Rose
29 days ago

They never try to reflect to their own miserable characters and become a better person, instead they blame it to something that they can’t control, only to justify their actions and their creepy fixation towards teenage girls.

The only real solution is to abandon females entirely, and reduce their worth to 5 minutes of fapping to rid yourselves of testosterone driven thirst. Once you acquire post nut clarity, you’ll realize that women are not worth any more than 5 minutes of masturbation. Have a nice day.

And yet they never stop throwing tantrum and talking about women, they only want to continuously to dunk on women. I would really appreciate them to stop whining and go their own way just like MGTOWs.

Battering Lamb
Battering Lamb
29 days ago

Just want to point out that about every 5 years the world seems to rediscover the abusive nature of child gymnast training, vague promises of new guidelines are promised, it is forgotten and in another five years it happens again. Not to mention the damage to the body these high-level training regimens do to young girls.

happy cat
happy cat
29 days ago

Do they really think teenage girls have it easy?!!

I was bullied and sexually harrassed at school. All that I wanted was the bullying to stop. Having a girlfriend is not the most important part in life. Being safe is.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
29 days ago

I would stop at : women aren’t goods, even less used goods.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
29 days ago

Where do incels get their information about women. They don’t cite any sources. Also, they’ve never had a romantic relationship with a woman. So their information doesn’t come from a book or from the real world. And yet they feel free to pontificate about us, just as if their words were worth something. Oh, to have the confidence of the most ignorant and dateless of incels.

@White Rose

Mgo their own way just like MGTOWs.

Careful what you wish for, I’ve never seen an MGTOW actually go their “own way.”

@Kat

Where do incels get their information about women.

It’s like the blind men describing an elephant, if the blind men were all very misogynistic and racist.

Amtep
Amtep
29 days ago

Sixteen isn’t prime age anyway. They’re thinking of 17 or 19. After that, you have to go all the way to 23.

I, too, limit my affections exclusively to prime age women. Their love is more pure because it isn’t complicated by all these other factors. Unfortunately, they seem to be getting sparser as I get older.

@Amtep
But I would recommend steering clear of relatively prime people. They’ve got no factors in common with you.

29 days ago

I’d also recommend avoiding people who have an imaginary component. Too complex.

Alan Robertshaw

@ rikalous

Ooh, that works; thank you. I wonder why it seems so counter-intuitive? Maybe I just don’t have the brain wiring; or is there some underlying reason? Like how it’s hard to grasp the 0.99′ = 1 thing.

As for the general numbers comments, can we at least keep Pi out of this? Let’s keep this discussion rational.

@Alan Robertshaw
While we’re at it, we should avoid taking the square root of negative numbers. Better to keep it real.

O/T: This sounds bad.
Trump is literally signing up militia members to intimidate voters at polls.

Lainy
Lainy
29 days ago

They know that teenager fathers are a mistake right? like they weren’t actively trying to have a baby then, normally that happens on accident either by birth control failing, or not having it at all. even when a teenage boy wants to be a father, that is normally in the future that they want to be a father.

Before I met my husband, he and the girlfriend he had before got pregnant by accident. she was 17, he was 19. they had started dating in highschool and she had… a lot of problems he wanted to help with. My husband was nervous because of money, but was also really excited because he has always wanted to be a father. So what did he do? join the marines so he could insurance to take care of her through out the pregnancy and birth, and have money to take care of their child, also money to go to school.

Very unfortunately, she lost the baby while he was in bootcamp, the relationship kind of sizzled out mainly because they were both young, he was the only guy she had ever been with and wanted to find out life outside of that.

Because oldy enough, most teenagers are not ready for marriage, not ready for children, not ready for a fully committed relationship for the rest of their lives. Especially teenagers, that are still in high school.

@Lainy

This is something the alt right doesn’t seem to get. There’s a common myth that most people in medieval Europe got married in their early teens, and the alt right’s fetishization of the European Middle Ages has led them to think that this is true and that somehow that means that people today should do the same.

Lainy
Lainy

@Naglfar

Even if that was true you’d have to bring in the other half of the myth, which is people only live to be like 40 if your lucky.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol
29 days ago

I’m loving all the math puns here, and so is Mr. Parasol. It’s taking our minds off the plumbing crisis of the week. 😛

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Amtep, Naglfar, Alan

I’ve nothing to add, I’m just appreciating the math humor. 🤣

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
29 days ago

The myth about marrying in the early teen was because at least in nobility, weddings were sometime decided rather soon. But the parties were still expected to wait to be of age before doing anything stupid.

I guess that teenagers being teenagers, there have been cases of nobles officially marrying at 13 and giving birth at 14. That wasn’t the norm however indeed. If my memory serve well, the age of marriage and children was still earlier than now, but more like 16-18.

The “being lucky to live to forty” myth meanwhile is due to confusing mean and median. Since a lot of people died at effectively 0 years, the mean age of death was quite lower to the median. It’s pretty much my go to example of why teaching maths and statistics should be mandatory.

Noah
Noah
29 days ago

What I never get is why these guys are always concerned about women stealing their “resources”. Why not just say money? Do they think my wife is only with me to get at my crude oil and timber reserves?

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
29 days ago

Incels are so odd. I can’t even.

28 days ago

@Ohlmann

IIRC if a person survived childhood, their life expectancy was about 60 (barring plague, violence, starvation, or many other unpleasant ways to die then).

@Buttercup

Incels are so odd.

Well, that explains their sin(x). It’s their only function.

Chrisb
Chrisb
28 days ago

I do think my lack of dating or understanding girls was a big impediment to my emotional development. But I don’t blame the girls, even though some of them were mean to me, those were individuals. I blame the church and my parents for making me ashamed of my own body and completely normal feelings.

Last edited 28 days ago by Chrisb
Dalillama
28 days ago

@Ohlmann
The usual age of marriage is the early-mid twenties and basically always has been, pretty much everywhere that 2 person marriage is practiced. Both parties need enough time to learn all the necessary skills, and to build up some capital to finance the new household (trousseau, bride-price, dowry etc.)

@Naglfar

“The days of our years are threescore years and ten”
70 has been considered a reasonable age to die in the West for a long time, and other places had similar life expectancy.

NautaliaC
NautaliaC
28 days ago

I always thought the word “prime” to describe an age best suited for attraction was really uncomfortable. It’s like grading meat.

rikalous
rikalous
28 days ago

@Alan:

It’s not just you, or I wouldn’t have had to memorize that trick myself. And I have to stop and use the trick every time to convince my brain that it can’t just subtract the small number into the big number and call it a day.

numerobis
numerobis
28 days ago

amtep: find someone who’s 28; they’re perfect.

Alan: the type of issue you’re having is what leads to the “off by one error” that is so extremely common in software development.

For your particular question, I make the problem smaller. How many teen numbers are there from 13 to 19 inclusive? That’s complicated, so make the problem smaller: how many there are from 13 to 13? There’s one. 13-13 = 0, so clearly to get the right number you’ll need to subtract and add one. Hence 19-13 = 6 means there’s seven teen years.

Alan Robertshaw
28 days ago

@ rikalous

It’s not just you

@ numerobis

Ah, thanks for that. I find that reassuring. I so often ask “Is it just me…” to be met with “Yes.”

Alan Robertshaw
28 days ago

Speaking of technical incompetence; I appear to have done something that’s made the text on this site really small. It is just this site; so I don’t appear to have accidentally hit ‘zoom out’ or anything.

It occurred after I’d tried to paste something that I’d copied from another website into a comment. So I’m wondering if there was a hidden control character or something.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to remedy?

Ta

28 days ago

@Alan
You’re on a Mac, right? Try pressing the command and zero keys at the same time.

Alan Robertshaw
28 days ago

@ naglfar

Ah cheers. cmd (plus) ‘+’. did it!

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer
27 days ago

@Alan, numerobis:
In computer programming, that’s known as the ‘fencepost’ problem, because a straight fence with six segments requires seven fenceposts. It shows up a lot because the ‘obvious’ way to determine how large a range is, would be to subtract the smallest one from the biggest one; but that always leaves you one off because of that extra fencepost.

(I’ve been on one project where ‘fencepost’ was practically a swear word because we kept running into that, and the person who had written the original code was no longer working at the company. No longer working there in part because of this issue.)

@Amtep, Naglfar, Alan, numerobis, et al:
My favourite bit along those lines showed up in a story I was reading where two characters were discussing how the villain was trying to ban the number pi:

“I’ve heard of irrational hatreds before, but this is ridiculous.”

“I think it’s actually a transcendental hatred, but that’s beside the point.”

27 days ago

@Jenora Feuer

“I’ve heard of irrational hatreds before, but this is ridiculous.”

“I think it’s actually a transcendental hatred, but that’s beside the point.”

I think both are accurate for pi.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer
27 days ago

@Naglfar:
Yes, that was rather the point in the dialogue snippet, and why I found it amusing.

(In fact, transcendentals numbers are a more restricted set than irrational numbers, because transcendental numbers are any numbers that can’t be represented by any rational polynomial, so all transcendentals are irrational, but many irrationals are not transcendental.)

tim gueguen
27 days ago

I think some of the Incel crowd get their ideas from the old Axe body spray ads. One version of Axe changed its smell with heat, or something. The ad for it stated that women are easily bored, so if you used this version of Axe they’d hang around longer.

Body sprays seem to lead to dodgy ads. Impulse body spray ran campaigns in various markets in the ’80s like this one. Women were supposed to be flattered, but the idea is pretty creepy.

Last edited 27 days ago by tim gueguen
Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
27 days ago

“Nearly all” irrational numbers are transcendental, though. The algebraic numbers (rational + non-transcendental irrational) are all solutions of polynomials with rational coefficients, and it’s a fairly straightforward argument to show that they are countably infinite. What’s left over, the transcendentals, must be an uncountable set.

White Rose
White Rose
27 days ago

@ Naglfar

Careful what you wish for, I’ve never seen an MGTOW actually go their “ownway.”

Yeah… i know they will never do what they always preach. They just like a petulant children who scream they will go away, but in the end always come back again and whining endlessly.