chad MGTOW misogyny simps

All women have at least six men at their beck and call, MGTOW explains

What easy lives women have today, at least in the fantasies of Men Going Their Own Way.

For example, did you know that every woman in the world has at least six men at her beck and call, collectively providing her with all the sex, money and adoration she could possibly ever need? Let’s let this dude in the MGTOW subreddit explain it all for us:

DavisR001 40 points 1 day ago
women NEVER have just one guy.

she has the Chad n Tyrone that rearrange her gut every other day

she has the friendzone best guy friend that she can use as an emotional tampon.

she has the simps n orbiters that give her free validation.

she has the sugar daddy that takes care of all her financial need.

In the end, she will marry the rich guy, fuck the hot guys (on the side), friendzone the nice guy, n ignore the simps n otbiters.

So let’s break down the math. She’s got Chad and Tyrone handling the, er, gut rearrangement duties. That’s two. She’s got the friendzoned guy and at least two orbiting simps. That’s three more, for a total of five. And then she’s got the sugar daddy she’ll eventually marry, for six.

Damn. Seems like she’d need a spreadsheet to keep track of all of these guys. I had no idea being a woman was so complicated, time-management-wise.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol
15 days ago

It’s called “having friends,” ya bonkeyheads.

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
15 days ago

I’m sorry, is this what they mean by the game “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon”?

Alan Robertshaw
15 days ago

Oh no. Women here will have to choose which one to disappoint. They’ll have to draw straws or something. Or maybe a rota?

comment image

ETA: Blooming hummer; that’s big!

EETA: That lack of an Oxford comma will make for some interesting funerals.

Last edited 15 days ago by Alan Robertshaw
15 days ago

that rearrange her gut every day

WTF does this mean? That sounds painful. Are they trying to refer to anal or oral sex, or do they think the vagina is connected to the digestive system somehow? And even if it was, how would sex “rearrange” someone’s gut? So many questions that I’m sure have awful answers.

In the end, she will marry the rich guy, fuck the hot guys (on the side), friendzone the nice guy, n ignore the simps n otbiters [sic]

I tried so hard, and got so far,
But in the end, it doesn’t even matter
I had to fall, to lose it all,
But in the end, it doesn’t even matter

Or, rather
He tried so hard, and got so far,
but in the end, she will marry the rich guy
She had to fuck the hot guys (on the side)
But in the end, she will friendzone the nice guy

(with all due apologies to Chester Bennington)

Last edited 15 days ago by Naglfar
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
15 days ago

I’m sorry, is this what they mean by that game “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon?”

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@Alan

Why are weddings, funerals and sports teams exempted? Are they special zones where the virus does not spread?

How do you prove that the 14 people I’m out with are not part of my support bubble? I claim they are. How do you demonstrate otherwise?

So many questions …

Viscaria
Viscaria
15 days ago

There are enough rich men for every woman to eventually marry one? Neato.

rv97
rv97
15 days ago

It’s admittedly quite sad that men don’t seem to feel worthy without a woman or someone else they want to bang, or at least tend to feel compelled to shit on women. It’s also frustrating for more masculine-gendered people too to maybe not have as many modes of expression available to them. I don’t know the good answer for this.

Plus I doubt that miggie is accurate. Most men (at least to me, I’m not sure to everyone) don’t even seem desirable, in part because they don’t have to even put the effort to do so.

@Alan

They lifted lockdown WAY too early. I hate how desperate people are to get this machine we call capitalism rebooted. This is why we have had rising cases lately.

Alan Robertshaw

@ POM

Why are weddings, funerals and sports teams exempted?

No idea. It’s all a bit arbitrary. I think mainly it’s that “social ending of pandemics” thing. You do the maximum restrictions that the public will tolerate. Go beyond that and you risk people just failing to comply with any restrictions.

It does produce some weird results though. For example, under the current regulations the Grenfell families can’t attend the inquest. But if the coroner applied for a ‘temporary events notice’* and sold beer they could; as pubs are now exempt; although they’d still have to sit in groups of no more than six.

*https://www.gov.uk/temporary-events-notice

Last edited 15 days ago by Alan Robertshaw
Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@Alan

It does produce some weird results though. For example, under the current regulations the Grenfell families can’t attend the inquest. But if the coroner applied for a ‘temporary events notice’* and sold beer they could; as pubs are now exempt.

They are all part of a large support bubble. Problem resolved!

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
15 days ago

People would totally ignore the proscription anyway in those cases, so it’s better to exempt them in advance than turn a blind eye to rule-breaking. Sort of the government version of “Never give an order you know won’t be obeyed.”

Does jack shit to prevent the spread of the virus, but hey – Jocelin and Tarquin can have their wedding without some officious plod sticking their uninvited nose in.

Alan Robertshaw

@ POM

Legal proceedings are still meant to be socially distanced; so lots of hearings by Zoom and Microsoft Teams (did an appeal that way today). We’ve been having a few ‘bench and bar’ discussions about it. Most people seemed to be able to cope. Although my one contribution to the debate was pointing out that, as these were online discussions, we were a self selecting group of people who had just about sussed how Zoom worked.

One judge was candid enough to admit he liked being able to mute the barristers.

Last edited 15 days ago by Alan Robertshaw
Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@Alan

We’ve been doing meetings online for months now. My state (along with many others) passed new laws allowing even public hearings to be done “virtually,” which has not made angry neighbors any less angry. Some of them have been arguing that many cases should be put off until public in-person meetings are allowed again without a cap, which is to say indefinitely, and they are very indignant that nobody is catering to them.

We have no such “weddings are exempt” provision in our local COVID ordinance. Weddings are totally not exempt! But churches are, I think due to a lawsuit, which has led to churches being the epicenters of many mini-outbreaks.

@Threp

I don’t know … maybe. The government has plenty of laws it knows won’t be obeyed, like the speed limit, but it still enforces them (usually – I haven’t seen a traffic cop in months, cos they are all at the protests armed with pepper balls).

freneticferret
freneticferret
15 days ago

“rearrange her guts,” “emotional tampon…” Why do misogynysts use the grossest terms for human interactions?

Alan Robertshaw

@ POM

Places of worship here are theoretically allowed to open; subject to certain guidelines

Venue managers of places of worship will have discretion over when they consider it safe to open and should decide to remain closed if they are not able to safely adhere to the guidelines outlined below.

Most of the major religions here are still keeping shut. I don’t know if that’s social responsibility, bafflement at the rather complex guidelines, or vicars who are enjoying a break from their parishioners.

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
15 days ago

Why do misogynysts use the grossest terms for human interactions?

The grossest people need the grossest terms….

@freneticferret

It’s a projection of how awful they are. They don’t understand how non-evil people interact, so they have to make up weird terms. It makes them sound like they’re space aliens IMO.

The one that’s really throwing me for a loop is the gut-rearranging business. I’ve heard “emotional tampon” as a term used by MRAs before, but the gut-rearranging is new. Is this a slang term kids are using these days? I can’t think of any sex act that in any way fits that description, unless someone has an extreme medical fetish or Chad and Tyrone are surgeons who will be performing intestinal surgery on the woman in question.

epronovost
epronovost
15 days ago

Considering that there is about as much men as women in the world (49% women, 51% men), does that mean that every single MGTOW is, simulatenously, a simp, a friendzone guy, a Chad, a Tyrone and a Sugar Daddy?

Ann Hatzakis
Ann Hatzakis
15 days ago

I’m five men short of that number and he’s neither rich nor a “Chad”. I don’t WANT more either, I like my sleep.

@epronovost

Is it a random thing that changes each day, like one day you wake up and you’re a sugar daddy, but the next day you might be a friendzone guy? Or is there some sort of master schedule that coordinates all the men for whose turn it is to be Chad?

Bookworm in hijab
Bookworm in hijab

@ Alan,

We’ve been meeting in public parks here while the weather is good; don’t know what we’ll do once the cold sets in.

@Epronovost,

does that mean that every single MGTOW is, simulatenously…

Yes it does, and that’s become more of a problem now with Zoom meetings, as they have to remember which chat to mute and which to participate in at what time. Makes for a lot of awkwardness… /s

Snowberry
Snowberry

@Victorius Parasol

It’s called “having friends,” ya bonkeyheads.

Yeah, well, MTGOWs repeatedly demonstrate that they’re homosocial and can’t grasp the idea that a lot of other men aren’t like them. So they just have to come up with alternate explanations for ordinary behavior.

Alan Robertshaw

@ bookworm in hijab

while the weather is good; don’t know what we’ll do once the cold sets in.

Some years back I tagged along to a Samhain thing at the Hurlers. They’re a series of stone circles on Bodmin Moor. It was a bit chilly to say the least. One chap piped up “Say what you like about Christianity; but at least you get to go indoors!” 🙂

Nice spot though.

comment image

Last edited 15 days ago by Alan Robertshaw
epronovost
epronovost
15 days ago

You should have seen my face the day it was my turn to be Tyrone. One day you are poor nerdy white simp and the next BAM, I was a foot taller and wider and black. It’s crazy.

/joke

AJ Canberra
AJ Canberra
15 days ago

What about the 99% or so of us men who aren’t MGTOW? Are we all supposed to be performing the Chad/Tyrone/Simp/Sugar Daddy/friendzone role for six women simultaneously? Or am I meant to be, like, changing rules for different women? Like one woman’s sugar daddy, another’s Simp?

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
15 days ago

In the end, she will . . . ignore the simps n otbiters.

As if I could ever ignore the otbiters. Ouch. It’s bad enough that my cat bites my ankles. I’m not gonna let some guy bite my ot.

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

@Naglfar, @freneticferret,
Of course the terms are gross and sound painful, and of course most of these guys couldn’t avoid being gross if they tried (not that they ever will try), but I think the use of “rearrange her gut” is simply meant to imply really rough sex and/or Chad and Tyrone having huge members.

Last edited 15 days ago by Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith
15 days ago

On prayer meetings – over here we have {sigh} a lot of problems with both setting regulations and people listening to them, but seems around where I live people do try to do social distanced prayer; several times I’ve been out on a walk and saw a group standing outside, near a synagogue or once just in the space between buildings, keeping apart, in silent prayer together (although of course I might have just missed the noisier parts). There’s something very poignant in that. Feels like a rather powerful demonstration of “apart but together”.

(Now if only we could get the ultra-orthodox and Arab communities to take this seriously… But both are historically very distrustful/disdainful of the government to the point of just ignoring it, and the fact they’re the two poorest communities doesn’t help. UO politicians have also been using their power in the government to try and limit restrictions, treating them as if they were punitive measures toward their community rather than, you know, trying to stop a plague. And then there’s, well, the rest of it, and it’s just… just {sigh}. But I could be here complaining about the mess we’ve created for quite a while, and I really only came here to talk about the poignant minyans, so better close the parentheses and move on.)

Lumipuna
Lumipuna
15 days ago

I had no idea being a woman was so complicated, time-management-wise.

Not nearly as complicated as being a sexually successful man.

It seems we have postulated three relatively distinct male archetypes: the young hot guys, the older rich guys, and the men who aren’t hot or rich.

It’s unclear how many men fall in the first two categories, but the figure 20% has been frequently ass-serted. We shall now assume roughly equal total numbers of men and women, although the jury is still out on this.

if each woman has on average three sexually successful men as regular sex partners (reportedly, a conservative minimum estimate), then each sexually successful man would have 15 women as regular sex partners. For the Chads and Tyrones out there, the number is probably even higher.

Meanwhile, if for example 10% of men qualify as rich, each of these would be regularly employing an average of 10 female sex workers. Probably a larger portion of men qualify for some part of their adult life, so the average number of women married by each would be lower than 10. Considering Western marriage laws, this is probably serial polygyny, where each marriage lasts only a few years.

Meanwhile, if each women has on average three sexually unsuccessful men as admiring friends or acquaintances, each of those men would have to serve only 3.75 women on average. This fits neatly our common perception that some men have several female friends and numerous acquaintances, while others don’t have a single one.

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
15 days ago

Our parish Priest does his rounds daily. Kinda funny sometimes – you’ll see him sat on a doorstep (with his stole on, so everyone knows not to bother him as he’s on duty) taking confession through the letterbox for the ones as don’t want to do it by phone.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Kat

In the end, she will . . . ignore the simps n otbiters.

I’ve seen you post a whole post in quote mode before this one so I’m taking a stab in the dark that you have the same problem I had for a while, namely, if clicking the quote button on desktop, c&p, (or these two steps in reverse) and then pressing return it remains in quote mode.

You can remove quote mode by clicking the quote button again on the blank line, which should remove the small grey bar to the left in the comments box. If this information was unnecessary, sorry for the assumption.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)

@Big Titty Demon

Thanks. I’ll try that. I appreciate the tip.

occasional reader
occasional reader
15 days ago

she can use as an emotional tampon

Oh. Is this another”male invented” tampoon ?

KindaSortaHarmless
KindaSortaHarmless
15 days ago

I don’t fill any of those roles for any woman. I never got my work orders. What should I do? /sarcasm

North Sea Sparkly Dragon
North Sea Sparkly Dragon
14 days ago

Really? As far as I can tell I have no one at my beck and call, to whom do I make my complaint? (joke)

@NSSD

to whom do I make my complaint?

Try the Ministry of Chads at 1 Alpha Avenue, Man-going-his-own-waychester.

Sort of related: Chad used to be a term that only incels used, but I’ve been seeing MGTOWs using it more and more. I would imagine this indicates a convergence of the groups, which isn’t surprising given that their views are quite similar, with MGTOWs having a bit less self-hatred than incels.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
14 days ago

6 men in my life is way too many. In general, it’s 6 too many, albeit I can support 4 or 5 if it’s to create a tabletop RPG group. Being a women according to their standard *really* seem exhausting.

@Naglfar : while it’s rather obvious that the goal of the writer is to demean and insult women, I feel that in other context I could like that euphemism if I had enthusiast sex. Probably proof of my juvenile mind, I know.

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp
14 days ago

So are there really enough rich men out there for all the women to marry individually or are we just in harems?

@Tabby Lavalamp

Maybe it’s just a giant polycule. I call Chad for Monday, Stacy for Tuesday, Tyrone on Wednesday, hot guys on Thursday and Friday, and emotional tampon stuff with nice guys on the weekend.

Lainy
Lainy
14 days ago

I barely have time for the one marriage i have and he’s in a different country!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
14 days ago

It’s the manosphere paradox. Men are the oppressed gender because they’re all poor manual laborers. Yet women are all rich because they have rich husbands. How is this mathematically possible? Doesn’t matter! All they know is women are bad!

Lakitha K Tolbert
Lakitha K Tolbert
14 days ago

Okay, in my house thats just called having family members,like uncles, cousins, and brothers, and the idea that I have any of them dangling in the wings is just ewww!

On the other hand, I would like to know where my six men are because they have all been absentee on the job of worshiping me, and I would like to know what they’re doing. Although considering how few available men there are, I will certainly understand if they are all busy with multiple women….

Lakitha K Tolbert
Lakitha K Tolbert

Victorious Parasol
 15 hours ago

<It’s called “having friends,” ya bonkeyheads.>

I’m pretty sure they have no idea what that term means…and wouldnt understand if you explained it to them in greater detail.
Remember, these are the same guys who live in a world where everything is transactional.

@Lakitha

This view is the logical conclusion of right wing capitalist beliefs, so it fits in perfectly with the rest of their ideology that they see all interactions as a zero sum game. It’s a very grim and sad way to view the world, though, and I would possibly pity them if they weren’t so awful.

Last edited 14 days ago by Naglfar
Viscaria
Viscaria
14 days ago

Maybe the math works out better when we realize that when DavisR001 makes up wild fantasies about the lives of the group of people he calls “women,” his wild fantasies are actually about 20-year-olds that he, DavisR001, wants to have sex with. The rest of us are pretty much invisible.

@Viscaria

Ah, that explains why I’m not seeing my 6 men lately. Oh well, I prefer women anyway.

Chris Oakley
Chris Oakley

@Naglfar:

I’ve gone to movie theaters that did less projecting than your typical MGTOW. I am genuinely and deeply astonished that they can even remember to breathe.

Jenny
Jenny
14 days ago

This echoes a misogynist trope in Japan.

A popular girl is supposed to have several boyfriends for different purposes.

Foot-boy (ashi-kun) drives her around.
Handy-boy (bendi-kun) does chores
Meal-boy (meshi-kun) buys meals
Keep-kun (keepu-kun) second best, back up for …
The real thing boy (honmei-kun) the fiancée.

There’s lots more. But this first became a thing in the 1980s, AFAIK.

francis
francis
14 days ago

I only have 2 men a best friend and a boyfriend but I don’t know if the boyfriend counts because boyfriends aren’t on the list.

nor are gay friends that provide us with fashion advise and yet more ego boosting this guy has clearly not done his reacherch

@francis

He also ignores that some of us just have friends who happen to be men, whom we like to talk to or do other activities with, sexual or platonic.

He also ignores the existence of queer women or women who simply don’t want relationships with men, but that’s probably because MGTOWs don’t think non-cishet women exist.