/pol/ 4chan anime nazis anti-Semitism bad science misogyny racism rape rape is good actually

Today in 4Chan: Anon offers ingenious solution to “blonde genocide.” (Hint: It involves a lot of rape.)

4Channers dream of the future

The PLEDGE DRIVE is almost over! If you’re a fan of this blog, please help fund its continued existence by clicking the button below. THANKS!

donate button

By David Futrelle

So over on 4Chan’s /pol/ board, the anons are talking about ways to save blondes with blue eyes from what anons think will be their eventual genetic demise. Never mind that the notion of the “disappearing blonde gene” is scientific nonsense; these guys love to get worked up about things that aren’t true.

In any case, one anon proposes what he sees as a solution to this imaginary problem, According to him, those with blonde hair and blie eyes

should only breed with alike phenotype. There should be serious incentives from the government if they have 7 children or more. There should also be a blonde hair blue eye ethnostate.

I would say I did Nazi that coming but I sort of did.

But as bad as this is, another anon manages to outdo it with a proposal that combines racism and misogyny, and even a bit of antisemitism, into one giant casserole of terrible:

Why don't Ikeans just rape their own women like their viking anscestors used to do? This is why most American and European white men feel like their losing to minority men. Brown and black people have no reservations in taking the white woman and impregnating her, even if it means by force. Women being women of course, love the rough sex, and fall in love with the savage men even more. Meanwhile, the white man being civilized and respectful (a good thing) waits for concent and "makes love" to the girl, which needless to say bores them to death (their words).

To put it metaphorically, you guys are fighting an uphill battle, you can't fight with the same caliber of weapon as your opponent, can't commit the same war crimes and actively discourage each other to fight back (as it would be racist). Plus, your enemy receives aid from a certain (((group of interest))) which you pay money to every year as foreign aid, so your friend is helping your enemy to fuck you over.

Oh and you discourage sexual promiscuity because it is degenerate, but that is the one thing that would allow you to circumvent everything and produce millions of white babies the way blacks do in their gettos. I say you are in quite the predicament, and you prohibit every strategy that would allow you to win. Of course you're gonna go exstinct dummies, jews and asians are next in line to the planetary throne, and IDK that it's such a good thing. So get your shit together.

I don’t even know where to start with this one; in addition to being utterly repugnant, I’m not sure it contains even a single sentence that’s true. Fertility (or the lack thereof) is tied most to birth control and abortions than it is to rape or promiscuity; there are plenty of traditionalist married couples with tons of kids. Black men aren’t out there raping white women en masse, nor are they “savages.” While “forced seduction” is a thing in some romance novels, women in real life don’t generally fall in love with their rapists. Consent — or “concent” — doesn’t make sex bad; it’s what distinguishes sex from rape. Jews are not sending financial aid to people of color. Black people aren’t churning out countless babies in their “gettos,” and, in fact, birthrates of people of color are declining rapidly. And while China is growing in worldwide influence, there’s no reason to think that Jews will soon be sharing the throne with Asians as kings of the world. (I mean, they make up 0.2 percent of the world’s population.)

Is that it? I may have missed an incorrect fact or two; it’s hard to keep track with something so densely wrong as this.

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)

@Snowberry

Same. Mine are variable and somewhat indeterminate – anything from fairly clear green to muddy blue to dull grey. Got grey written on my ID card and passport, as that’s the most common colour people see. (18 year olds DO NOT argue with induction officers. Not if they want to survive!)

Missus swears my eyes are mood rings and change colour depending on me being happy or irritated. 😛

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

@Naglfar:

There might also be practical reasons, as having a moon may stabilize a planet’s orbit, making it more habitable.

Axial tilt, actually, helping stabilize the climate. Somewhat.

@Karalora:

If they did get their private country for the pale of hue, they would start policing the exact shade of blondness and blueness, demanding ever-paler skin. And when those traits flattened out, they would start focusing on other features: the shape of nose and chin, maybe exiling anyone below a certain adult height or above a certain weight. That’s assuming, of course, that they didn’t utterly collapse into civil war as soon as they closed their borders to brown.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
1 month ago

I didn’t hear the term of Kurgan hypothesis before, and as far as I know, it was something more specific since it’s something specific to Ireland, Turkey and the Iberian peninsula, and not to the whole of Europa. I didn’t find an internet link for that, the closer I found was that :

However, I distincly remember something about finding traces of the Tuatha Dé Danann in Turkey and/or Spain and can’t find more on the topic. Which is a bit frustrating to me.

@Surplus
Kind of an interesting coincidence that “Ikarran” sounds similar to the term the OP used, “Ikean.”

Lumipuna
Lumipuna
1 month ago

Ohlmann – it may have been about mainland Celtic expansion from Central Europe, which did indeed reach Iberia and northwestern Turkey a few centuries before common era. Ireland was another remote corner of the Celtic world; now it’s one of the few places where Celtic culture still survives. Someone may have just compared old Celtic cultural artifacts from three specific areas?

This was much later than the initial Indo-European expansion from Ukraine/southern Russia, or (before that) the introduction of agriculture from Turkey to southern and western Europe. The agricultural expansion is apparently referred in the story you linked to, and in Alan’s mention that Britain’s original hunter-gatherer population was 90% replaced.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
1 month ago

AVN from the other thread is suuuuuuuuper concerned about white people dying out; I’m surprised there’s been no appearance in this thread. It ought to be relevant to AVN’s interests, so to speak.

Hair, skin and eye color don’t follow Mendelian genetics. There is a much more complicated interaction between alleles than dominant/recessive on a single locus to determine what a human looks like. Blond hair is not as simple as GoT would have one believe.

Lenona
Lenona

Paireon said:

“Then again it’s not like people like that are big on self-reflection.”

I assume you meant Don Feder, not me! I was quoting his column, after all.

Btw, in 1999, he wrote a column about the new comedy “Blast from the Past,” starring Brendan Fraser. From the IMDb:

“A naive man comes out into the world after spending 35 years in a nuclear fallout shelter.”

That is, ever since the 1962 Cuban missile crisis.

As I remember, since Fraser’s character, born in the shelter and taught only by his parents, has supposedly flawless, old-fashioned manners and can box as well as dance, Don Feder seized that as an excuse to rant about how, in his opinion, we would all be better off if most of the social changes of the 1960s and later decades had never happened at all. (In one scene, another young male character says “I thought a gentleman was someone who kept horses!”)

Apparently, Feder failed to notice the scene where one of the first things Fraser’s character does as an adult is to greet a black woman in a pseudo-polite manner that was clearly meant to make the audience cringe.

Cats In Shiny Hats
Cats In Shiny Hats
1 month ago

I once had a Someone (not the current Someone) who informed me that my eyes were “I don’t know, eye-coloured?” They’re a watery not-brown, but other than “pale” they don’t really have a colour.

rv97
rv97
1 month ago

I don’t think they need to be concerned because white people and those with European features are still considered more attractive than other races and those without European features worldwide. They’re panicking about nothing.

Unfortunately in my experience, I’ve felt like only white people are more socially liberal on average (i.e. more accepting of those who are gender non-conforming, irreligious etc.). Living in a white majority country for most of my life and in a rather white area too has skewed my biases with regards to race.

My local immigrant community has maintained their language and culture in this part of the UK I live in, which is great considering that when I visited the States, some of my distant relatives there could only speak English, but some of the values that my immigrant community retain on both sides of the Atlantic I don’t really agree with now.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@rv97

Uh, WHAT.

That’s a pretty general statement, asserted without evidence. “Considered more attractive” by who? It’s not like there’s an official attractiveness panel set up for all humanity.

rv97
rv97

@VP

I can say that skin lightening creams are sought after highly in regions such as South and Southeast Asia as an example of the perception that lighter skin is more attractive.

I thought that the fact that many people around the world don’t see themselves as beautiful and attractive because they’re not white, or that others perceive them as unattractive because they’re not white would be clear enough in demonstrating the racist beauty standards we have in this world.

Hambeast
Hambeast

Vicky P said

I’ll annoy these anons with a simple announcement: This white gal is fine if the only humans left are people of color.

This old, white lady agrees! I find that, as a whole, white folks are rather boring. When we’re not being terrifying, that is.

Back when I was coloring my hair, I found that I could change my (perceived) eye color as well. My default ash brown shade, close to my natural color and used to cover grays made my eyes look blue. Whenever I decided to go auburn for a change of pace, my eyes looked decidedly green.

The only shade I’ve experimented with on my natural gray-to-dark brown ombre hair has been purple, which doesn’t change my blue eye color at all. Maybe teal?

@rv97

I don’t know how it is in other countries, but in the US the vast majority of vocal conservatives are white. There are minority conservatives, but they are few in number.

Karalora
Karalora
1 month ago

That’s still Mendelian genetics, it’s just not the sort of thing you can predict via a simple 2 x 2 Punnett Square.

Mendel was actually incredibly lucky that all of the traits he decided to study in his pea plants were D/r on a single locus.

1 month ago

Just realized Avn’s comment showed up on the previous page:

‘License to reproduce’ is a critical concept that needs to be introduced into the society.

No it isn’t. Who should decide who reproduces? You don’t see the flaw in your logic?

Therefore, the society then must NOT bemoan when males display acts of aggression and violence toward the females.

Well that was full mask off.

– And when you do this, then you have relinquished your right to complain that men display ‘Toxic masculinity’.

What makes “criminal DNA” criminal? I get the feeling this is a dogwhistle about race. The majority of toxic masculinity I’ve witnessed has been from white men. Not Muslims, not Black men, but white men.

Go elsewhere with your racism, we don’t want it here.

rv97
rv97

@Naglfar

It did take me a while to realize this likely because my beliefs in the past more reflected theirs.

I’d say most of those who live in Europe east and south of Austria are the same too.

In my experience, I’ve not really seen as many persons of color who are vocal in their support with the LGBT+ community here in the UK, primarily because other issues may affect them but also some may have anti-LGBT attitudes too – my parents are likely against homosexuality (it could be different and I could be misinterpreting, but they have been raised from a Catholic background and I don’t expect those of that and certain other backgrounds in many other cases to be any different with their disapproval towards the LGBT+ community and/or homosexuality).

I’ve once encountered a gay Lebanese Muslim online who was struggling with his sexuality and how some of the local LGBT+ organizations he was interacting with he didn’t agree with because some wanted him to leave Islam against his will. Many of his relatives all seem to oppose LGBT+ rights too.

I’m quite frustrated because being LGBT+, irreligious and/or similar shouldn’t be viewed as a white thing but I guess as a result of racism in part, it continues to be viewed as a white thing.

I’ve occasionally wanted to be white because I could be more “anonymous” – I don’t have to be so tied down to a culture, religion or gender expression, because I wouldn’t be seen as betraying my kin and peers as badly (from both within and without) or something in this regard if I abandoned the culture and religion I’ve been brought up in and experimented with gender.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
1 month ago

Just realized Avn’s comment showed up on the previous page

LOL and right after I posted about how this catnip of a post wasn’t luring AVN in.

Way to prove me a liar! Hah!

How about no? How about a person’s right to have children NOT be subjected to state regulation?

For hundreds of years, the DNA of criminal males, has been allowed to multiply, entirely unrestricted and completely free.

There is no such thing as “criminal DNA.” One is not a criminal because of one’s DNA. I could go into detail about the forces that cause non-sociopaths to go the criminal route, but that would be a waste of words on you.

There’s no misandrist like a misogynist. Yes, society must bemoan when men are violent. A lot of violence is socially conditioned, and that can be addressed. Sociopathic violence can also be addressed, and must be. Violence is not like a hurricane, where you either batten down or evacuate because you certainly can’t stop it. Violence in society absolutely can be stopped.

Let’s say, for the sake of the argument, that you are correct about this. Note: you’re not. But I’m going to give your argument its most charitable reading anyway, because even doing so doesn’t make your conclusion valid.

Your argument is that permitting criminal men to breed in past years has led to, at least, a large portion of men becoming genetically criminal and therefore women can’t complain about toxic masculinity. But it wasn’t women who had the power in the past to prevent the “criminal gene” to perpetuate. Women in most societies had no right to choose their own husbands until quite recently in history, and in some societies they are still treated as chattel and traded around by men. So your argument is that women can’t complain about something that was totally outside their control. That’s a bullshit victim-blaming position to take. Every post you make betrays your lack of good faith here.

Just go away. Go. The fuck. Away. You’re not wanted here.

@PoM

Sociopathic violence can also be addressed, and must be.

This is true, but I should add that not all sociopaths are violent or criminal.

Is that possibly part of why he pretended to be interested in feminism in the last thread? Because he thinks it’s women’s responsibility to choose men to reproduce with who don’t have “criminal DNA”?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
1 month ago

Is that why he pretended to be interested in feminism in the last thread? Because he thinks it’s women’s responsibility to choose men to reproduce with who don’t have “criminal DNA”?

His ideas don’t seem to have any internal consistency aside from the racism bit.

rv97
rv97
1 month ago

Test – my comments don’t seem to be coming through.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

What the hell is criminal DNA? I hear this from the manosphere a lot. That women are to blame for male violence because women have sex with violent men. They never show evidence that “criminal DNA” exists though. And never mind that if criminal DNA were a thing, a big reason for it continuing in the gene may just be rape.

I’m also wondering, is criminal DNA on the Y chromosome or something? Why would criminal DNA mean men are still violent? Why don’t daughters commit crimes too if they have criminal DNA from their male ancestors?

Yes, this post was way ciscentric, but manosphere biotruths always are.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Naglfar

I’m not sure it’s accurate to say criminals have been allowed to reproduce freely over the centuries. Yes, some have. Others were executed, exiled/shunned by society, castrated, or just weren’t “lucky” enough to reproduce before they died.

ETA: Also, what PoM said.’

ETA2: Sorry, folks – checking this site over my lunch break and I’m a bit disjointed.

@WWTH

’m also wondering, is criminal DNA on the Y chromosome or something?

TERFs probably believe this, seeing as they think Y chromosome = male = violent (except for TERF men + husbands who are the “good ones”). Not sure what they make of AFAB people who have CAIS and have Y chromosomes, or AMAB people with De La Chapelle syndrome who have XX chromosomes.

@VP

I didn’t say that. Or at least, if I did inadvertently that’s not what I meant to say.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Naglfar

You didn’t. Please just chalk that up to me being discombobulated today (having to fight with the help desk at New Job) and being on my lunch break.

@VP
No big deal, just wanted to make sure I wasn’t inadvertently saying anything I didn’t mean to say.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@WWTH

What the hell is criminal DNA?

A relict of the eugenics movement, dressed up with a modern term.

Moon Custafer
Moon Custafer

@Dalillama:

Yep. Paging the Jukes family.

@Naglfar:

I think there was a brief period just after Kleinfelter’s Syndrome was discovered when it was thought to be linked to criminal behavior, but the original study had been done on prisoners, and Kleinfelter’s turned out to be equally common in the general population.

Kevin
Kevin

@ Victorious Parasol

I seem to remember something about rv97 being an ethnic Filipino. Even ate shows some of this. I think it’s a class thing rather than racial – the paler you are, the more likely it is you have a ‘posh ‘ indoor job instead of working in the fields under the hot sun. Most of the Filipino immigrants I know are socially conservative Roman Catholics, so it can be uncomfortable for us palefaces when they let slip something socially conservative, or comment about relative liberalism along ethnic lines.

@Moon Custafer
Yes, that was believed for a while, though now it appears to be mostly or wholly explained by socioeconomic factors.

Even if that were true it would not indicate that Y chromosomes cause criminality, as people with Klinefelter’s syndrome still only have one Y chromosome. Jacobs syndrome (47,XYY) is also discussed in the linked paper, with similar results re: socioeconomics.

I’m pretty sure my karyotype is XY but I am not certain as I’ve never had a test on it, and many people with XXY or XYY go undetected due to lack of symptoms.

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
1 month ago

What the hell is criminal DNA?

Black.

What else did you think it were from his sort? Sense?

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
1 month ago

I am surprised to see people feel like that there is a need to prove that whiteness is considered to be more attractive than other skin color by the majority. There is a metric shitton of products used to whiten the skin, and I don’t know a single one used to change its skin color to any other, to begin with. Beauty standard are alway based on white people too (and not just skin color : also hair color and appearence, oeil form, just about everything that is even slightly different between caucasian and other ethnicities). It’s so obviously, blindingly common that it feel similar to patriarchy to me : something that is obvious as soon as you look for it.

I don’t mean it’s a good thing or that it’s natural. It’s a problematic racist bias who is deeply drilled in each and every mainstream culture.

As for white-based society being more liberal, that’s an harder call. By far and away, it’s more that rich western country are less autoritharian, and other country can be *extremely* conservative (think Japan or Saudi Arabia). But it seem less pervasive throughout the world than pro-white bias.

I would however remind people that while that may not be true in the USA, in France the most blatantly racist part of the society are minorities. They aren’t racist against white, of course, but the people that I have seen be the most insulting and condescending toward africans were island black people, arabs, and romanis. Part of that is that they are poorer and hide their bias less, but it’s also that being a minority absolutely do not push you toward liberalism.

Catalpa
Catalpa
1 month ago

All right, I’m entirely sick of AVN. He’s got nothing to offer except racism and creepy fetishistic undertones, and having to hunt back through old comments to find his rambling white supremacist garbage is like going on an Easter egg hunt to find a dog turd.

I’m more than happy to contact David and ask him to ban or leave AVN’s comments to stay forever in moderation. Anyone else want to bat the troll around a little more?

@Catalpa
I’m getting tired of him as well. By abusing our goodwill, he was gross in a way most other trolls aren’t. At least Scummyboy had the decency to make it clear he was an asshat from the beginning.

epitome of incomprehensibility

Blue-eyed* and blond here. But I’m a more of a Becky, see, so I have to wait for fair-haired Chad to finish cavorting with the Stacies before he deigns to impregnate me with his blond babies. In the interim, I’ve had to settle for a beta soyboy who doesn’t want kids of his own (neither do I, but does that matter compared to the Future of the White Race(TM)?)

…ugh, that hurt to type. Maybe not the best crossover episode.

*Mostly blue but hazel-green in the middle. As commenters are saying, a lot of people with light-coloured eyes have a different colour around their pupils (the fancy name is central heterochromia).

@Karalora – I heard he fudged some results to make things look simpler, but I’m not a scientist nor a historian.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
1 month ago

Colorism and racism are different, although related. Colorism usually (not 100% of the time) favors light-colored skin over darker skin, for the reason Kevin stated: if you work manual labor in the hot sun, your skin gets darker, and if you’re rich and have light indoor labor or no labor whatsoever, then your skin will not get darker. It’s easy to mark this up to the remnants of white supremacist colonialism, but it’s seen in many non-colonial and pre-colonial cultures as well. Colonialism doesn’t help any, but as a full explanation it’s inadequate.

In, let’s say, the United States, colorism and racism are inextricably intertwined, but that’s not true everywhere.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
1 month ago

@PoM : the thing is, as far as I can tell, in Asia or Africa it’s racism and not colorism.

For example, in the middle age, Japan was about colorism, and women whitened their skin. Now, they still do that, but they also remove slanted eyes and dye blond. So now it’s about racism.

Sure, white skin was a sign of poshness in a lot of culture. Now it’s more than that. One of the many aspect of white privilege is that, effectively, white is the default for beauty pretty much everywhere. (okay, every place TVs exists)

epitome of incomprehensibility

I would however remind people that while that may not be true in the USA, in France the most blatantly racist part of the society are minorities… Part of that is that they are poorer and hide their bias less, but it’s also that being a minority absolutely do not push you toward liberalism.

@Ohlmann – What evidence do you have for this? I mean, the last part can be true in some cases, but I don’t think it’s that simple.

E.g. it reminds me of French Quebecers being blamed for Islamophobia in Canada with the same idea: that being a minority in the country makes them more insular and regressive. I think, okay, maybe the idea of your culture being threatened might lead you to clamp down on things that are perceived as threats to it, but blaming Quebec francophones for all the anti-Muslim sentiment in Canada isn’t fair and is far too simplistic. For one, they aren’t acting in a vacuum, since similar things are happening elsewhere in the country, not to mention the States and Europe.

In short, racism within minority groups is definitely open to criticism, but I think it’s better if people in majority groups acknowledge their shortcomings first, or else the criticism can come across as paternalistic.

Sure, it’s not always easy. For me, a white English Montrealer, when I heard that James McGill (founder of McGill University) was a slave-owner, I “conveniently” forgot about that. It was easier for me to speak out against Bill 21 in Quebec – the Parti Quebecois law that bars people who wear “religious symbols” (cough, cough, hijabs) from certain jobs. And now people are saying to take down the James McGill statue and acknowledge his less-than-savory history on the website, since it affects Black students going to McGill today, and I realize I ignored this before.

…anyway, sorry if local politics stuff is boring; your post just brought these things to mind.

Paireon
Paireon
1 month ago

Well, fuck. I had typed a long-assed post RE: hair and eye colors and how those of my immediate family put the lie to the /pol/tard’s bullshit (plus other stuff), but it looks like it was eaten whole.

@Lenona – LOL, of course I meant Feder, if my criticism had been addressed to you I would at least have had the courtesy to use “you” instead of “that”.

As for Feder’s reaction (or rather non-reaction) to the intentional bit of cringe, it’s either self-selective memory at work, or (given that he’s a fundie, and that the true roots of the modern fundamentalist religious right was Southern white reaction to the civil rights movement – they later decided to camp abortion because by the time the late 70s rolled around keeping up an overt segregationist attitude was a losing proposition) he considered it to be the proper way to speak to a black woman and so he didn’t consider it worthy of comment.

@epitome

I agree, this is important. Too often people arguing in bad faith will concern troll about some issue (women’s rights or LGBT rights are common choices) as a way of arguing against a minority (such as Muslims or PoC). That was part of what AVN was doing on the other thread. While people in minorities definitely can hold problematic views, members of the majority holding these views is always more problematic, as the majority has more power. Bigotry should be called out wherever it presents, but it is most important to call it out and acknowledge it in powerful majority groups.

@Paireon

/pol/tard

Can we not use terms derived from ableist slurs?

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
1 month ago

… in Asia or Africa it’s racism and not colorism. …

Dunno. Worked in Africa a fair bit, and lived in four different countries
(Egypt, Kenya, Botswana – it were much safer to stash the family there and commute to South Africa at the time, and Nigeria) for over a year in each. Not places that have a high number of people wanting to “be white,” for obvious reasons.
Yet skin lighteners – chemical, herbal, and magical – were sold bloody everywhere, and bought by pretty much every woman. There were towers of the damned things in the markets, never mind the shops.
That does seem to me to be a lot more colourism than racism.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Threp

That does seem to me to be a lot more colourism than racism.

This matches the experience of my Rwandan cousins.

Hambeast
Hambeast

Re: paler being better –

This is probably a silly little nit to pick but there must be other US olds who remember the 60s and 70s when having lily white skin in the Summer was a thing to be avoided at all costs. It was the given reason why jet-setters spent Winters in warm climates!

Of course, this was another rather classist thing that was dependent on having the time to lay in the sun to perfect one’s tan before the days of tanning salons. As well as knowledge about UV light and its links to skin cancer.

All I ever got out of it* was maaaaybee looking a tiny bit less pale, but definitely more freckles and sunburns. I was actually relieved to put all that in my past once the skin cancer news came out in the early mid 80s.

*as a school kid with more disposable time than my working class parents who could justify laying on a towel in the back yard by doing homework while ‘tanning’

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Hambeast

I remember those days. My younger sister could take a tan very well. I burned and peeled, so I decided this was no fun.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Moon_Custafer
Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a fair while.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier
1 month ago

When you give the criminal DNA the opportunity to multiply, you have basically given the malicious part of the human gene pool, the ‘license to grow’. And when you do this, then you have relinquished your right to complain that men display ‘Toxic masculinity’.

So, the argument is that “toxic masculinity” is a direct result of “criminal DNA” and that therefore we shouldn’t allow people like him to breed?

Rather an own goal, I think.

Hambeast
Hambeast
1 month ago

David, thanks for banning AVN. He was icky.

Vicky P – Totally agree. So. Not. Fun. It was hot and boring.

My mom could get beautifully golden brown in an afternoon but her sister could burn to sun poisoning levels faster than I could! My dad had a world-class farmer tan from actually being a farmer in his childhood and youth.

Hypatia's Daughter
Hypatia's Daughter
1 month ago

So what color eyes & hair do all these rapey turdbuckets have? Do they all have blue eyes & blond hair?
Or maybe they think women pass their hair & eye color onto their daughters and fathers’s pass their hair & eye color onto their sons? And, of course, this bizarre genetic purity only matters in the women they want to fuck, not in them or their sons.
Because, if you think that’s how genetic inheritance works, you are too stupid to be commenting on it in public. STFU & educate yourself first.
(They remind me of the people – mostly men, in my experience – who think that all cute fluffy cats are female and all tough police dogs are male.)

This is a variation of “policing women’s sexuality”. For centuries, men have moved around the world, fornicating & raping in war & peace, completely indifferent to “race mixing”. The other cultures had to cope with the mixed race babies they left behind. Now that women are free to choose their mates, suddenly cats are marrying dogs and civilization is threatened.

NautaliaC
NautaliaC
1 month ago

I’m somewhat a bit envious of people able to get a little more bronzed. I just don’t know what I’d do with my hair if that was the case. I’m a trans* woman nerd with sandy blonde hair and cool skin.

Honestly, I kind of look like a wet gold-toe sock.

C.A.Collins
C.A.Collins
1 month ago

Kleinfelter’s I don’t think was considered the criminal karyotype; that was 47XYY.