Uncategorized

Police brutality makes women wet, alleges man who’s never made a woman wet

Please ignore this woman actually protesting police brutality

By David Futrelle

One inventive incel thinks he has this whole police brutality thing figured out: it’s all the fault of feminism, and women in general, because women think brutality is just so, so sexy.

“If one action could sum on what feminism truly means… it would be police brutality,” he explains in a recent post on the Incels.co forums.

A tall, white pig with a gun and a badge beating or shooting an ethnic manlet to death because the gynocentric state gave him the authority to do so and be celebrated for it. It’s eugenics and lookism captured perfectly in a few bloody and deadly moments.

“Eugenics and lookism” are incel obsessions, not widespread female preoccupations. So what exactly do women have to do with any of this?

Police brutality is about impressing femoids by bullying and culling the genetically inferior through brutal displays of violence. Trust me, when cops are beating and shooting men to death, they know any femoids who might be watching it happen are WET!

Then what about all the women in the streets today protesting against police brutality — many of whom have been brutalized by cops in the process?

Femoids only protest white on black police brutality when it’s a tyrone that gets killed, meanwhile they chuckle when blackcels are killed.

[citation needed]

They mourn the deaths of tyrones because tyrones are genetically superior to the cops that kill them, in the eyes of femoids… that’s dysgenic and the opposite of what should happen. They use racism as a cover so they can get progressive points while really being regressive and racist thots who are just as bad as the cops.

It’s all a bit confusing. Women protest against police brutality directed at “Tyrones” as a sort of cover for their love of police brutality directed at “inferior” black men? Is that what he thinks?

Remember, no foid is actually against police brutality when the victim is a short or ugly male. The police are the armed branch of feminism.

This will be news to every feminist I know.

When I close my eyes and think of the word “woman”… a male SWAT pig pointing a gun at me is what I see, that’s what the word “woman” means to me. When I see females in real life, I don’t see attractive and youthful foids I would like to get to know… I see an army of chads, cops, normies, and killbots all pointing their guns and fists at me.

Clearly, this guy needs new glasses..

When I see a female look at me, I don’t see the eyes of a “woman”, I see threats of violence and death from more men than I can count.

Says the guy on a forum notorious for its threats of violence and death, where incel mass killers are celebrated as saints.

Projecting one’s darkest desires onto others while claiming victim status for oneself is a standard tactic of abusers, so it’s hardly surprising to see incels pulling the same shit, accusing women of having violent impulses while they themselves while away the hours dreaming of their own Elliot Rodgeresque “Days of Retribution” against the women of the world.

As we all know, cops often are brutal. But they’re not targeting incels; they tend to take out their rage on people of color, most of them men. (Not to mention on demonstrators who stand up against their brutality.) Incels may pretend to be horrified by police brutality, but I think they’re just jealous that the cops can get away with doing to black men what incels wish they could do to to the conventionally attractive women they think are their birthright.

H/T once again to Twitter’s EXPELincels for unearthing this gem

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Anonymous
Anonymous
5 months ago

For once, can they think of someone other than themselves?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Trump today:

I am mobilizing all available federal resources, civilian and military, to stop the rioting and looting, to end the destruction and arson, and to protect the rights of law-abiding Americans, including your 2nd Amendment rights.

I don’t recognize my country now.

Anonymous
Anonymous
5 months ago

When I was lamenting yesterday about Trump calling for martial law, I didn’t think it would happen this quickly!

We’re doomed, aren’t we?

LindsayIrene
LindsayIrene
5 months ago

Trump is hiding in his bunker with his phone, tweeting out encouragement to his brownshirts.

numerobis
numerobis
5 months ago

LindsayIrene: blue is the new brown.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Vicky P

I don’t recognize my country now.

Hopefully it’s just his usual ill-informed bluster. There are some (albeit not insurmountable) legal hurdles. So moving on from pussy hats maybe you could be crocheting posse comitatus hats.

Chris O
Chris O
5 months ago

@Anonymous: Of course not. If they could they wouldn’t be incels.

For real, you could drive an Abrams tank through the holes in this guy’s logic.

SpleenyBadger
SpleenyBadger
5 months ago

Sweet jesus, but these sadsacks are terrible, terrible writers. I know that’s the very least of their crimes against humanity, but honestly, is all their anger based on having been roundly failed by a female creative writing teacher somewhere in their bleak past? That would make sense.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw
5 months ago

Bit more on posse comitatus in case anyone is interested.

Seems only Congress can generally authorise use of troops on US soil.

There are a couple of exceptions delegated to the Executive; but they only apply if a state is breaching equal protection. It’s a post civil war thing.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Alan

Yeah. Hurdles.

I’m worried if I say more, I’ll run afoul of the comments policy.

Allandrel
Allandrel

@LindsayIrene

I like to refer to them as “Redcaps,” describing both their identifying red MAGA ball caps but also their resemblance to these lovely fellows:

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw
5 months ago

Wow, that was a long read. But here are the three key provisions.

If there is an insurrection in a State, the President, at the request of the State’s legislature, or Governor if the legislature cannot be convened, may call National Guards of other States into Federal service as well as use the Federal military to suppress the insurrection.

Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages or rebellion against authority of United States makes it impracticable to enforce the law of the United States in any State or territory by judicial proceedings, the President may call into Federal service the militia of any State and use the Federal military to enforce the laws or suppress the rebellion.

The president may use the military to suppress insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy if (a) it so hinders the execution of law of that State and of the United States and it deprives citizens of constitutional rights (e.g. due process); or (b) it opposes or obstructs the execution of laws or impedes the course of justice. In the event of the deprivation of rights, the State is deemed to have denied its citizens equal protection of laws.

So Trump would need a state to ask for the first one. Before attempting the latter two the President and A-G must issue a “proclamation to disperse“. So if that happens then we know he’s really escalating it.

@Anonymous

For once, can they think of someone other than themselves?

@Victorious Parasol

I don’t recognize my country now.

Unfortunately, I do recognize it. It’s the same one that held Black people as slaves for centuries, the one that continues to deny them their rights and hold them in prisons to continue the oppression. The same one it was this whole time.

@Alan Robertshaw
I honestly wouldn’t expect him to follow all those steps. He’s never cared much for constitutional procedure.

Aaron
Aaron
5 months ago

Hah. Wasn’t there an old poster/troll who claimed exactly that, except that the reason he failed was not his ability but rather his teacher’s anti-male bias? (I may be mixing communities up here.)

@Aaron
I think I do recall that in some guy we mocked, I can’t remember who though.

O/T: TERFs are apparently big into policing and brutality. Not surprised in the least. Oddly, that means that at least some “feminists” do like police like the incels think, though they are obviously a minority.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
5 months ago

Yeah if we’re gonna talk about eugenics and looksism, let’s maybe talk about the history of police abusing women who are disabled, mentally ill, or “ugly”. This shit is shockingly common.

But oh right they don’t care about this because they don’t see women as human beings. Right. *gags*

@Cyborgette
There is something very sadly ironic about how incels see a connection between police brutality and eugenics/fascism but then take it in the exact wrong direction.

Soren287
Soren287

@Naglfar
Right??! His take was SO bad that it looped all the way around in to being right about the eugenics thing. I’m honestly impressed.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Vicki

I don’t recognize my country now.

It’s been like this all your life. Police violence has been steadily increasing for decades, not to mention epic levels of police theft. They’ve just taken the mask off now.

epitome of incomprehensibility

Actually, there’s a slight bit of a difference between being angry/disgusted and being turned on. Although I guess incels would lump those together in the “how I feel about women” pile.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Really? Some of the racist murders that horrified people – including women – the most were the murders of Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, and long before them, Emmett Till. All kids, not studly “Tyrones.”

Moggie
Moggie
5 months ago

@WWTH, kids? If you’re white and male, you can be “just a kid” well into adulthood, but if you’re black and male, you can be a “dangerous thug” before you’re twelve years old.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
5 months ago

@Naglfar : I am not surprised that they have far right position on, well, pretty much any topic.

It’s one of thoses day where I cannot possibly begin to even.

dust bunny
dust bunny

@ naglfar

it’s not just terfs. the whole post read as if there was a hint of a legitimate criticism of white and carceral feminism buried somewhere in there, just not properly formed, and definitely not made in good faith.

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

H/T once again to Twitter’s EXPELincels for unearthing this gem

I was not aware that coprolites were considered to be a type of gem. Hmm.

Moogue
Moogue
5 months ago

All kids, not studly “Tyrones.”

Given these fucker’s powers of projection I wouldn’t be surprised if they were to project their own paedophilia onto us.

@OP
I’m… actually not all that surprised by this rant. These are the same people who think that cops enforcing domestic violence laws means that the cops are
women’s/feminists armed lackeys sent to oppress them, so honestly this just feels like the next natural step in their, uh “logic”.

Paranoia does seem the price one pays for having abusive personality tendencies.

@WWTH

I doubt that incels know much about those murders, but if they do, they’d probably explain it all away by claiming that they were “young Tyrones” or other such nonsense.

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp
5 months ago

I don’t recognize my country now.

It might be that you’re just looking it in the face for the first time. There are people still alive who had the dogs and fire hoses set on them for marching in the 60s.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Victorious Parasol, Tabby Lavalamp:
The blog Making Light used to do somewhat regular references to the Kent State shootings, in which student anti-war protesters were shot and killed by the National Guard. That was 1970; the fiftieth anniversary of it was just a few weeks ago. A number of the people who were in the crowed being shot at are still alive and talking about it.

Catalpa
Catalpa
5 months ago

Given that 40% of cops admit to being domestic abusers (and an unknown percent are savvy enough to lie about it), I’m pretty sure that women are not a big fan of police violence, even if only for the reason of their own well-being.

And that’s not even counting the huge number of women of color who are targeted by and subjected to police brutality. I still remember Sandra Bland, and Regis Korchinski-Paquet is just one more name who recently got added to this sad list.

Even if women weren’t targeted, most of us would still be opposed to fucking murder and abuse of power, but women, particularly women of color, are very much within the cross-hairs as well.

@Catalpa

an unknown percent are savvy enough to lie about it

If 40% openly admit it, I think it might not be an overestimate to say the other 60% are lying.

Masse_Mysteria
Masse_Mysteria
5 months ago

Despite all the terrible writing, I kind of wish incels would just own up and become fetish writers. It would be a step up to realise the fact that you have an eager audience doesn’t mean you’re telling the truth.

@Naglfar

“The kid’s Tyrone potential is through the roof! Just look at that canthal tilt, and don’t even get me started on his wrist circumference!” ?

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Catalpa

It’s much worse than that: 40% of cops have been formally charged with domestic abuse. That’s just the ones rhat made it far enough through the system to enter court records at some point.

@Masse_mysteria

Unfortunately some incels might actually think this. Plus, seeing how much they sexualize young girls, they could easily project that onto women and claim that most women are into children.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
5 months ago

There is probably a bit less than 100% domestic abusers in the police. Sometime someone lose his way and go in the police without the requirement. Also, some don’t have a wife or children.

(I have a cop friend, who have the usual parcours of wanting to go into the police so that justice will be served, have good ideals of serving the society, and regulary give off vibes that he could go too far, hit innocents, or other abuse “for the good of society”. He is celibate, and I sort of hope he stay that way because of that. On the other hand, maybe I read too much into his behavior …)

@Ohlmann

He is celibate, and I sort of hope he stay that way because of that.

Do you mean celibate as in doesn’t have a spouse/partner, or celibate as in incel?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
5 months ago

Sometime someone lose his way and go in the police without the requirement.

The good cops leave or get pushed out quickly, because bad cops are protected and coddled. I have a friend of a friend who is a good person, went into law enforcement because he honestly wanted to make the city safer, and was out in less than 6 months because he couldn’t stomach how the bad cops are never called out or removed from duty.

Many cops are bad cops, the kind of people who are bullies at heart and just enjoy exercising their authority over others. The remainder are also bad cops, who look on the first bunch and are perfectly OK with working closely with those people.

The only good cops are ex-cops who couldn’t stand the bad ones and left … or got pushed out when they wouldn’t play ball.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
5 months ago

@Naffljar : celibate as not having a partner. Maybe technically an incel but never seemed bitter about being alone.

jefrir
jefrir
5 months ago

Ohlmann, “celibate” tends to have a fairly narrow meaning in English, usually involving abstaining from sex (though the incels don’t use it quite like that). The more usual translation of the French “celibataire” would be “single”.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
5 months ago

@PoM : the stories I have heard in France, which should be taken with the appropriate grain of salt, is that there are decent police stations where peoples try to do an appropriate job, and there are hellish police stations and unit (including especially the riot control one) who revel in their powers, with people trying to get into one or the other depending on how much of an assholes they are.

Of course, might be entirely a mascarade. Police in France seem less degenerate than in the US, but do have had more than its share of shameful scandals, so maybe they are just as bad and I don’t see it. The fact I can see a dozen arab being controlled without me being so certainly don’t put my hopes up.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
5 months ago

@jefrir : thanks for the correction.

Eric
Eric
5 months ago

I’m sure someone has pointed it out before, but these guys really do sound like the joke about “Martian anthropologists” trying to describe Earthlings. They’re trying, but they just can’t quite understand their subjects.

To ding another Internet tradition, “Ethnic Manlet” would be a great name for a rock band.