anti-Semitism Dunning–Kruger effect elliot rodger empathy deficit enforced monogamy entitled babies eugenics evo psych fairy tales incels mass murder is good actually men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny racism rape culture rape is good actually

Tall men “make short roasties’ holes quiver with the thought of eradicating short men” and other insights from Twitter’s Daily Blackpill

Shaq and then-girlfriend Nicole Alexander genociding short men

By David Futrelle

The fellow who runs the Daily Blackpill account on Twitter is the very model of a modern incel — bitter, angry, hopelessly confused, and probably a few inches short of 6 feet tall. He hates Jews, “roasties,” Chad, and men taller than him.

And he’s not just mad at tall men for scoring with the women he’d like to be scoring with. No, he’s convinced that tall men are not-so-secretly working with, er, roasties of all sizes to eliminate short men from the gene pool.

See, because when “tallfags” mate with short “roasties,” their children will all be tall, I guess? At least in his version of genetics.

Daily Redpill is sort of obsessed with “breeding,” though his opinions on the subject, while strong, are helplessly muddled and self-contradictory. He’s mad at Teh Jews — or, as he puts it, (((They))) — for supposedly pushing population reduction, but he also thinks it’s ludicrous for any man to father children in this allegedly gynocentric times.

He complains that short and ugly men — or at least men who think they’re short and ugly — can’t find women who want to date them, much less have children together. But he’s outraged when he sees “low value” men in relationships with women he sees as out of their league.

And he’s also outraged that women he considers ugly are having children.

He thinks that “short jokes” justify mass murder.

Here he seems to come dangerously close to justifying violent rape for “scientific” reasons:

Adding to the long list of qualities that would make him an exceptionally un-fun date, he also thinks women are “repulsive” for wanting oral sex.

He thinks “white knights” go around killing other men who disrespect women, concluding that “[e]mpathy towards females has caused murders too numerous to count.”

Some of his takes are rather original; he thinks the government should supply girlfriends to incels to … protect them from dying in traffic accidents due to their own reckless stupidity..

A consummate incel, he celebrated last Christmas by Tweeting out a picture of incel spree killer Elliot Rodger.

So hard to figure out why no woman wants to date him.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
5 months ago

Makes you think about how sexual selection needs male aggression.

It’s usually men who think the worst of men. I’ve seen women think the worst of men, but not on the same scale as men who do it. Men who believe other men are just rapists waiting to happen because biotroofs are looking for excuses for their rapey beliefs/rapey behavior, and projecting onto others. They want to think all men are biologically programmed to be as terrible as they are themselves, and give themselves/their imagined fellow rapists an easy pass. It’s infuriating, because only men can fix men.

Naglfar
Naglfar
5 months ago

Not to get too personal, but I kind of prefer shorter men and I probably am not alone in that assessment. I’m a bit above average height for women (I’m about 5’6” or 167cm), so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Is this guy in any way connected to The Daily Stormer or do they just have similar names and similar hate?

He thinks “white knights” go around killing other men who disrespect women

Sir, you left the projector running again.

Why do I get the feeling that if a woman told him to buckle his seatbelt he’d flip out?

StaceySmartyPantsTwiceRemoved
StaceySmartyPantsTwiceRemoved

Gross creep starts off

When women are in control well….

I’m smarter than gross creep so I’ll finish

…well, this woman, has better sex.

I’m petite and dance ballet and yes I only accept tall guys over 6 feet and romantic and sexual partners.

Incels if you read that and it makes you mad then tough shit.

Notice nowhere do *I* say anything about wanting to hurt or kill anyone. Oh but wait just me having my desires is a “crime” in itself, right? I know it’s not just that a woman like me openly has the desires that I do. What I know makes them mad is how clear I make it that I have the power to mostly get what I want in that department and I do. Not that they’d ever in a million years get that my guys are attracted to me too because of my creativity.

shartheheretic
shartheheretic
5 months ago

Is this the same person as the “Government Gets Girlfriends” guy from a few years back?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I think rather than government sponsored mass rape, a better solution to that seat belt thing would be that men work on their fragile masculinity and start deciding themselves to wear seat belts (or nowadays, masks) instead of expecting women to nag them into taking basic safety measures.

banned@4chan.org
banned@4chan.org

guys will stand 5’8” from you and call it 6 feet

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
5 months ago

Another great reason for men to get government assigned girlfriends. It saves lives.

Wait, aren’t you the blackpill guy, the kind of guy who figures suicide is the solution to the problem of shopping alone?

I just saw a 3/10 Filipino with 5/10 white roastie; then I saw 6’4″ Chad w/ 5/10 noodle; and then a poor currycel all alone and me poor JBW shopping alone again.. It’s over. Time to rope.

And you want to save lives?

PS: Use three ellipses in the middle of a sentence. Use a period followed by three ellipses at the end of a grammatically complete sentence. Don’t use two ellipses ever. Or twelve. You’ll give yourself away as a manospherian.

Kimstu
Kimstu

@wwth:cm

Or even just prohibit male passengers driving with male drivers. Getting rid of the male passengers would provide a greater boost, percentage-point-wise, to the probability of male drivers wearing seatbelts than supplying them with female passengers would.

But it’s “cute” that these men’s reaction to the realization that men drive more safely with female passengers is “Hey, the government should assign me a girlfriend to ride in my car”, rather than “Hey, the government should assign me to act as a free chauffeur for women in my neighborhood, at least until I learn to make my own responsible safety decisions like a grown-up”.

Robert Haynie
Robert Haynie
5 months ago

I don’t suppose any of you can translate this for me? For one thing, I’m genuinely confused, and for another, I don’t speak fluent idiot.

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives
5 months ago

I’m having so much trouble in this passage distinguishing between heights and hotness scores, and I assumed that a ‘noodle’ was a skinny girl, but he means Asian, doesn’t he? God, this is like its own hateful little language?

I read somewhere that during the Depression, in California, a lot of white women began to go out with Filipino guys, because they had jobs, and could take a girl out. The general consensus was that they were short, but handsome and dashing, and gainfully employed.

I’m sure the streets of San Francisco were full of irate white guys who wouldn’t have worked as a bellhop themselves, but were thoroughly pissed off that the ‘white roasties’ of 1935 were dating these dudes.

Lainy
Lainy
5 months ago

As someone who is married to a 5″6 man and I’m 5″1 myself. No I love my short husband and prefer shorter man. And yes this is coming from someone who dated and had sex with the 6″3 football jock star and all that. I prefer sex with my husband over the 6″3 jock any day of the week. Not just because I love my husband but, my body didn’t match up well with 6″3 chad. being tall is not all it’s cracked up to be. There was a lot of things we couldn’t do and a lot of things that were awkward because of our sides different. He also like fetishized my small size that made me really uncomfortable.

TacticalProgressive
TacticalProgressive

@Podkayne Lives

Each and every piece of alt-right lexicon harkens to the musings of Tolken: of how Orcs and Trolls spoke as they would, without love of words or things, where such language was actually more degraded and filthy than even that spoken in the Lord of the Ring’s itself. A glossary of communication dreary and repetitive with hatred and contempt, too long removed from good to retain even verbal vigor, save in the ears of those to whom only the squalid sounds strong

Wither MRA, Incel, MGTOW, Nazi, Fascist, Tankey, Racist, Sexist, Homophobe, anti-Semite, TERF, SWERF, and all other alt-right ilk to the last; are the embodiment of the orc-minded.

Which is to say; those whom laud the rejection of humanity in others and themselves for the sake of cruelty, spite and malice and a contempt for beauty, kindness, empathy, compassion and decency for self aggrandizing veneration of pain, suffering, torment and worse for all those around them.

galanx
galanx
5 months ago

I guess a ‘currycel’ is a male South Asian who happens to be shopping alone at the time so the author assumes he is an incel? Unlike, say, being someone who has a wife and three kids at home who stopped to pick something up at the store?

“…guys will stand 5’8” from you and call it 6 feet.”
I figured this was a joke on the order of “Why women are bad at math: they’ve been told all their life that six inches is a foot” but I didn’t reaiize it was about social distancing. Apparently the incel guy didn’t even get that far.

Anonymous
Anonymous
5 months ago

Is there a reason why all these goobers who keep talking about how they want to rope never make good on their promises to actually do it? Besides the cowardice I mean, that’s a given.

KindaSortaHarmless
KindaSortaHarmless

@Anonymous

I think a big part of it is performative. They often accuse others of virtue-signalling, or being crisis actors, or false flags, not to mention that threatening suicide or other acts of violence (to self or others) is a common tactic of abusers to manipulate their victims (the old “look what you made me do”).

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera
5 months ago

That’s the kind of conclusion a non-incel man would come to perhaps, but I would never set foot inside the car of anyone like Mr Blackpill. Judging by his words he is this 🤏 close to raping someone out of pure rage.

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith
5 months ago

Can we please not encourage suicide, even as a joke, and even of incels?
It’s bad enough that they throw it around willy nilly. Yeah, it’s performative and memetic; just one small facet of their general assholery. But to counter that with essentially “then why don’t you just do it, you coward” is pretty terrible in its own right.

Moon Custafer
Moon Custafer

@ Robert Haynie:

I don’t suppose any of you can translate this for me?

“I saw a variety of people, some in couples, and instead of thinking ‘huh, guess people really do like different things,’ it enraged me.”

Masse_Mysteria
Masse_Mysteria
5 months ago

I always assumed the government-supplied girlfriends would have things pretty bad, but apparently this guy thinks his “girlfriend” would accompany him everywhere, so that he’d never have to ride in a car alone. That seems a bit over the top when dude could just buckle his seat belt on his own, but I guess thinking that he could solve a problem in his life by knowingly altering his behaviour is blasphemous or something.

Also, seconding Penny Psmith on the suicide matter.

occasional reader
occasional reader
5 months ago

I am lost with all those abbreviations. What JFL or JBW stand for ?
And “tallfags” ? If the “fags” part means what the slur usually means, i doubt they are interested in women, eradicating nothing except this ludicrous argument.
And if he find women repulsive, why do he want the government to match him with one ?

Anyway, stay safe and have a good day.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
5 months ago

@occasional reader : I would be even more litteral and say they think of that kind of tallfag :

comment image

And, indeed, they can extinguish smaller people. As well as tall people and anyone willing to overuse thoses.

Catalpa
Catalpa
5 months ago

Back when I still dated folks, the guys I dated were all shorter than me. But then I’m a childfree asexual, so I can only assume that I’d still be considered to be contributing to the “genocide” of short men by not having any kids with my partners.

Now I’ve decided to avoid dating entirely, so presumably I will now be only guilty of contributing to white “genocide” by not passing down my pasty white genes. 🙄

On another note, the title of the post made me think of a stand-up bit I saw a while back, of a woman comedian with dwarfism. She was talking about how her husband was ~6 feet tall and he’s great because he’s “nuts over her” 😆

Sheila Crosby

What Penny said.

Fraser
5 months ago

Height does matter to a lot of people. As a 5 2″ guy I’ve been turned down for dates by women who thought I was too short. And I’ve had tall female friends who get frustrated with guys taller than them who pick really, really short girlfriends. But neither my friends nor I saw any sort of horrible conspiracies or demanded redistribution of height-appropriate partners.
Policy of Madness, bingo! Male supremacists despise men the way they claim feminists do — I read far more conservative denunciations of men as automatic rapists than I do from women. Of course the point is to control women’s behavior: men will never change, so it’s the woman’s responsibility to adapt to them.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness
5 months ago

I am lost with all those abbreviations. What JFL or JBW stand for ?

I don’t know about JFL or JBW, but “fag” as a synonym for “person” (presumed to be a male person because women don’t exist on the internet) is 4chan slang. “Tallfags” just means “tall men.”

I’m also disappointed by Anonymous. Wishing suicide on someone is unkind and uncalled-for.

Moggie
Moggie
5 months ago

I’m horrified by those seat belt figures. I wondered whether Belgians are particularly bad at this, but WHO figures suggest not. I hope this is one of those studies where all the test subjects are local students, so the figures are influenced by the recklessness of youth.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Kat

You’ll give yourself away as a manospherian.

Somehow I feel like he gives himself away as one even without the two dot ellipsis.

6’4″ Chad w/ 5/10 noodle;

I at first thought that the “noodle” part was referring to Chad’s penis because of the slang usage of the term, I was then wondering why Chad was naked and what rating system was used.

@Fraser

As always, when conservatives accuse their enemies (feminists or even women in general) of something, they are telling on themselves.

@Moggie
I recall that years ago when I was in driver’s ed they repeated and emphasized the need to wear seatbelts. I had always worn my seatbelt for as long as I could remember, so I was a bit surprised that enough people were not wearing them that it warranted all the reminders. It only takes a second and could save your life.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
5 months ago

How about we cut out the middlewoman, and give these men government assigned seatbelts?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw
5 months ago

Just to be nerdy (I know; you’re shocked) but we sort have have this guy to thank for promoting seat belts; and innovating the design to improve the shoulder strap bit. (It always amazes me that we need those in cars but on a jet capable of doing 600mph a belt strap is fine).

But he worked for the US Air Force and he observed they lost more pilots through car crashes than combat. Hence the seatbelt stuff.

He also did some amazing work on deceleration effects; by taking hundreds of rides on a rocket sled himself.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Naglfar

Oh hey same. For dating guys I prefer short, pretty, gentle, empathic, emotionally open, good at communicating, and like… not overtly physically threatening. I can appreciate very large and strong men on aesthetic level, but wouldn’t feel comfortable dating one.

And like I do understand that small pretty guys can still be brutally abusive (including physically), and aren’t necessarily any less misogynist. But my preferences are what they are.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@Alan

It’s too bad that most R&D on seat belts has taken place using a “standard man” crash test dummy, leaving women, the elderly, and men who don’t meet that standard in dangerous situations. I can attest that, although I religiously use my seat belt, it doesn’t fit me very well and I feel like it would hurt me seriously if I were in a car accident that required it.

Talonknife
Talonknife

I just saw a 3/10 Filipino with 5/10 white roastie

Shouldn’t this be a good thing in incel ideology since they always complain about women dating up?

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Alan

Well, if you run into something at 600 mph, a seat belt isn’t gonna make a whole lot of difference.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Alan Robertshaw

This is probably because the main function of the plane seatbelt is to keep you in your seat during takeoff/landing and turbulence in flight, while the car one is to keep you from being thrown through the windshield in a crash. If a plane crashes at that speed there are much bigger issues than the windshield.

ETA: ninja’ed by Dalillama

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it
5 months ago

Echoing other commenters, I also prefer smaller men. Not just short, but smaller-framed. I round off my height to 5’3″ . Every quarter inch helps!

I do get a kick out of the slang, especially “roastie”. It’s so ridiculous to me, so redolent of sour grapes, that all I can do is laugh.

Currycel. Jesus. So bigoted.

The seatbelt thing…awhile ago, my dad got a $25 ticket for failure to wear a seatbelt. Just how hard is it to fasten your seatbelt, anyway?

Reaktor
Reaktor
5 months ago

Anecdotal, but I am tall enough to be asked if I play basketball and at 40 years old my record of sexual partners is exactly zero. Also, someone should tell these guys about the dreaded enemies of tall people (and their foreheads!): the mischievous low branch, and the despicable low lintel. Ouch!

Anonymous
Anonymous
5 months ago

@Policy of Madness and everyone else

Point taken. Won’t bring up the subject again.

Some Chick in Texas
Some Chick in Texas
5 months ago

A randomly and forcefully assigned “girlfriend” is not a girlfriend, that’s a slave. I really wish they’d own this one. They want a slave.
Also, I’m short, 5′, yeah, that’s it. Just 5′. I don’t think height alone has ever made anything on me quiver. (Admittedly, I don’t think anything has made me quiver. ) I think the tallest guy I ever dated was like 5’10”. My husband is 5’8″. Again, reality not working like these guys’ rich imaginations.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol
5 months ago

Mr. Parasol is 6 ft 5 inches, and I gotta admit that’s something I find very attractive, especially when he wraps those ape arms (his term) around me at night. But being married to him all these years hasn’t made me want to eradicate short men. It has taught me a lot about what it means to be taller than average, like how car shopping is about “trying on the car” before we start worrying about other features and price.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Some Chick in Texas

I really wish they’d own this one. They want a slave.

Some of them do seem to own this to a degree, as some manospherians openly call for sex slaves. The real issue is that they don’t see anything wrong with that wish.

Lumipuna
Lumipuna
5 months ago

I wonder – Would it help to have a human version of the dog seat belt harness?

StaceySmartyPantsTwiceRemoved
StaceySmartyPantsTwiceRemoved
5 months ago

As for the dog seat belts, some of those look vaguely reminiscent of other kinds of safety harnesses for people.

I have harnesses that are made for people (but designed for male physiques) that I use in my performance art and that are actually important in the emotional and psychological parts of the relationship with my partners, especially enhancing my ability to be director of the scene. So they are both aesthetic and functional, although not all of them are rated as safety harnesses. Even the ones that aren’t though still are good for giving a physical dimension to my guidance and direction of a partner and collaborater though and enhances his ability to perceive how I relate to him and how I expect him to relate to me.

As for regular car seat belts, if you need to be told why they’re necessary you probably aren’t adult enough to drive. Then again we are dealing with the incel mind here.

Some Chick in Texas
Some Chick in Texas
5 months ago

Ok, more like this. They just need to admit they think they’re entitled to whole other people. Just for transparency’s sake.

Nanny Oggs Bosom
Nanny Oggs Bosom
5 months ago

I find the language used by ‘DailyBlackpill’ degrading. It degrades the people it refers to, the reader and even the writer. The terms are horrible and make me feel awful just reading them. How can anyone have such sour, twisted minds to use such sour, twisted (and faintly ridiculous) words?

Viscaria
Viscaria
5 months ago

If all women want to eliminate short men and all it takes to accomplish that is to not have babies with existing short men, why are there still so many short men?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@Viscaria

If every baby is conceived by a Chad, I don’t understand why we don’t live in a world of uninterrupted Chads.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ POM

using a “standard man” crash test dummy,

Yeah; they do actually have different crash test dummies here; but some people actually aged to generate a controversy from that.

They calibrate the dummies to humans by using donated bodies. There’s a big ‘drop tower’ here where, as the name suggests they just drop the bodies to simulate crashes. Some people got all fainting couch when they mentioned they used children and babies’ bodies. There were calls for prosecution. For what? Trying to make cars safer for kids!!!

@ Dali & Naglfar

As a pilot on YouTube explained, bird strikes are an occupational hazard but mountain goat strikes really ruin your day.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

a world of uninterrupted Chads.

That’s going to be name of my new indie pop album

StaceySmartyPantsTwiceRemoved
StaceySmartyPantsTwiceRemoved
5 months ago

“world of uninterrupted Chads.”

That’s going to be name of my new indie pop album

I am SO totally up for that.

The album and the reality both.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@PoM

But ya see, back in the good old days, every man got a wife so it wasn’t all Chads breeding. Then feminism came and now non-Chads can’t get a wife.
/SARCASM (But that’s an explanation I’ve seen them give before, even though it’s total BS)

@WWTH
I’m imagining something with sort of a Beach Boys feel to it, maybe a bit like Pet Sounds. Either that or maybe a bit more like Vampire Weekend.

1 2 3