chad thundercock coronavirus empathy deficit entitled babies incels men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny murder is good actually narcissism stacies tyrone

Incel: Evil sluts are “murdering us by spreading the virus and they think it’s a joke”

Women: Always murdering?

By David Futrelle

Incels, deeply insecure narcissists all, are always convinced that they suffer more than anyone else on earth. So naturally they excel at coming up with reasons why the coronavirus somehow affects them the most.

In one recent post on the Incels.co forum, an incel calling himself Sleeper complains that women are (allegedly) making the crisis all about them, when really it’s incels that are suffering.

The majority of people that are dying are old men or men with health problems like asthma or Incels who have poor immune systems due to severe loneliness and sexlessness (strong social life and sex boosts the immune system). So the real victims of this pandemic are men and incels.

While more men than women are indeed dying from the coronavirus, the bit about incels dying come straight from Sleeper’s ass.

So then why is it that so many foids [women] are making this about them? Shoving their faces on cameras? … I think all of us already know the answer, but it’s just “hilarious”.

Despite the virtue signalling and all the “woe is me” posts by these foids, so many of them are leaving the house to go and get wasted and fucked by Brads, Chads and Tyrones (it’ll just be a little cough for these dickheads) even though they’ve been told to stay home.

[Citation needed]

On top of this the feminist cunts are also laughing and celebrating this pandemic because it’s taking us out. Sure [they] didn’t get to slap a black star on our chests and throw us into their concentration camps, but for them this pandemic will suffice. This is murder, they’re murdering us by spreading the virus and they think it’s a joke. These people are pure evil.

Incels really do have a flair for the melodramatic, huh?

Sleeper isn’t the only incel who thinks that incels are suffering the most from the virus — and the lockdowns set up to prevent its spread.

“Think about it boyos,” wrote an incel called Wristlet 2 in another Incels.co thread

This is a problem that, as always, unfairly affects incels the most. Hurting a country’s economy, like they’re doing with all these quarantines etc, can mean we lose our job and are left to starve since we have no one (not only no gf, but also most incels have shit families) … Or even just make it harder to gather the money for a plastic surgery, which is, for many, necessarily for a life free of loneliness and humiliation.

Meanwhile most normies will have a gf and one of the two will keep their job and they’ll be fine, or they’ll just ask their parents for money.

So Wristlet 2 has decided to act much like the imaginary women in Sleeper’s post — blithely ignoring precautions and, in his case, sort of hoping he’ll be able to spread the virus further.

Personally I’m not following recommendations or taking the quarantine seriously at all. Fuck them. I don’t mind getting infected with the coronavirus, which will typically have no serious symptoms or no symptoms at all due to my age and nutritionmaxxing, in fact it’s LifeFuel if I get it and infect others.

With incels, it always comes back to fantasies of murder — whether straightforward, like Wristlet 2’s, or weirdly inverted, like Sleeper’s fantasy of victimhood, which I suspect is less rooted in his own fears than it is in his own murderous desires. Projection ain’t just a river in Egypt.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

7 months ago

Wait…I thought just a week ago coronavirus was good for incels. Are we about to see a schism between pro-COVID and anti-COVID incels?

sex boosts the immune system

This is true, however, I am told masturbation works as well.

Solution: Incels should stay the heck away from women. We don’t mind. Really. You won’t get cooties coronavirus that way.

Stevie
Stevie
7 months ago

Just wait until he has that plastic surgery and still can’t find anyone to sleep with.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Brads?

That one seems new.

What’s the story?

Luzbelitx

Brads?

That one seems new.

I’d guess it comes from Brad Pitt since he’s the sexiest man on earth, provided you’re in the 90s.

@Luzbelitx
IMO he doesn’t look all that bad today even today.

Or it could be an amalgamation of “bro” and “chad” to describe an extra dudebro-y Chad. I don’t really know, I’m tired and just throwing ideas out.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

@Luzbelitx:

Oh man that sucks.

Poor Pitt.

He’s always seemed like a legitimately decent guy.

These bastards dragging him into their psychodrama is just uncalled for.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Where? Who? I haven’t seen that at all.

Sarity
Sarity
7 months ago

Unfortunately, Mr. Wristlet isn’t the first doucheladle to spread or threaten to spread the virus. That’s why the DOJ is looking at charging the act as biological terrorism.

Have fun with that, mister incel.

Snowberry
Snowberry
7 months ago

I’m fairly promiscuous even by the standards of my social circle (which is kind of a mishmash of various sex-positive alt-cultures) and yet here we are, staying the hell away from everyone *including each other* as much as possible, most of us weeks before half the major metro areas went all soft quarantine. We’re not going randomly slutting about and making things worse. We don’t spread STIs and we don’t spread Coronavirus either. I hope I speak for all of us when I say we’re about celebrating life, not persecuting incels.

@WWTH

Where? Who? I haven’t seen that at all.

Maybe the memo from the International Feminist Conspiracy went into your spam folder? Check there. /s

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
7 months ago

This is murder, they’re [feminists are] murdering us by spreading the virus and they think it’s a joke. These people are pure evil.

[I]n fact it’s LifeFuel if I get it and infect others.

Feminists are killing us. Or maybe I’ll kill others. Incel theory is a multifaceted discipline. What it lacks in integrity, it makes up for in incoherence.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
7 months ago

The People’s Bailout from The Sunrise Movement is getting lots of buzz, with quite a few organizations signing on to this petition. Now individuals can too. Maybe you.

We need a swift, inclusive bailout, by and for the people. . . .

This stimulus plan and any future relief packages must expand health protections for all, and get millions of people back to work in good jobs.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Snowberry

I’m fairly promiscuous even by the standards of my social circle.

You are acquainted with Brad Pitt?!

Kevin
Kevin

@ Sarity

The DPP on this bank of the pond is kind of ahead of the DOJ on your bank. They started issuing warnings of assault prosecutions (and hints they’ll up the ante if it continues/escalates) when knuckle draggers began deliberately coughing over coppers and, I believe, other emergency workers.

Lainy
Lainy
7 months ago

If one of these guys sneezed to hard they would claim it was a plot from a feminist to break their necks. I wonder how anyone can go through life day and day out this dramatic, this ugly self loathing and yet narcissistic, this pathetic, and this thin skinned. I swear any incel would die in two seconds if they experience anything half of what real pain feels like

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

OT:
CW SEXUAL ASSAULT

I just can’t with my nation. This is who the mainstream dems want as President.

And of course a bunch of so called leftists are quick to defend Biden. Including other women.

happy cat
happy cat
7 months ago

(strong social life and sex boosts the immune system).

I’m an asexual introvert with social anxiety and my immune system is good. Why?

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
7 months ago

Re OP: funny they complain about women spreading the virus, as if men aren’t still constantly ignoring our personal space and the six-foot distance guideline. It’s mostly not other women who make my weekly food shopping trips nerve-wracking.

@Ooglyboggles: the horrifying thing to me is how the warning signs were already all there, and Dems just… Ignored them. Women, esp. Black women, have been calling Biden out as a handsy creep for years. This is a guy who openly commented on the looks of a 10 year old girl, and the party still rallied behind him because he’s a white guy and they can’t get past their obsession with political dynasties. It’s just nauseating.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Cyborgette
It’s just so damn frustrating that this is how dem leadership decides how it’ll be.

I hope to hell that it doesn’t end up with Dems telling us to choose the lesser of two sexual assaulters.

GAZZA
GAZZA
7 months ago

Right, time to start making up our own stupid words.

I’m an innonbil – I’m involuntarily not a billionaire – an inmedi – I’m involuntarily mediocre instead of famous – and an interran – involuntarily a Terran (instead of, say, a Vulcan or one of the cooler aliens).

I would suggest that my innonbil, inmedi, and interran rights… are just as pointless things to focus on as anyone’s temporary or permanent lack of getting their end away. And should be taken three times as seriously*, since that’s three things instead of one.

* Of course three times zero is still zero…

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
7 months ago

If there’s any justice, this will tank Biden’s numbers so hard Bernie wins every remaining state.

@Ooglyboggles

I just can’t with my nation. This is who the mainstream dems want as President.

Sadly, I doubt this will change a lot of people’s opinions at this point. I’m just sad Biden made it this far before anyone knew, if we knew earlier maybe it might have made a difference (though people still might not have cared). I’m not sure how the DNC is going to work with the pandemic anyway, so that will also have bearing.

@happy cat

I’m an asexual introvert with social anxiety and my immune system is good. Why?

Good genes? There are lots of other factors that affect immune strength.

Anna
Anna
7 months ago

I guess it is sort of an informal challenge contest to take any news and bend it in a way that makes them feel like an ultimate victim and/or justifies harming others. I could bet that if through some impossible circumstances incels suddenly became higly sought after as mating partners, they would complain how it is inhumane of all that Stacies to have so much expectation of them just after a lifetime of obliterating their self esteem…

Lizard People Operative
Lizard People Operative

@Anna
You’ve hit the nail on the head. It’s all about feeling like the victim.

If they got their mythical government-issue girlfriends, they’d be complaining that she’s only a HB 9.9, or that she’s the wrong colour, or that they wanted two.

I’m pretty certain that not even an ascension to divinity would be enough for them. They’d probably complain about how unfair it is that they’re expected to run an entire universe… and it’d be the foid’s fault, somehow.

@LPO

For sure. No matter what happens, they are perpetually having it worse than everyone else and deserve more. I think a lot of far-right people think that way, incels are just louder about it.

Lainy
Lainy

Ot

I’ve started playing the new animal cross because of boredom. It’s my first time playing an animal crossing game. 20 minutes into it I’m in debt to a raccoon. Wtf

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Sarity and Kevin:

A women in Pennsylvania who claimed to have coronavirus and coughed on $35,000 worth of groceries has been arrested and charged with threatening to use weapons of mass destruction and making terroristic threats. They’re taking this very seriously.

WTF is wrong with people that they do things this twisted and selfish?? The food supply is fragile enough as it is without stupid pranks like this.

@Naglfar – A lot of far-right people think primarily with their amygdalas. There’s a constant sense of threats and unresolved danger, along with anhedonia. Nothing brings them joy. Their sense of self is continually under siege. I wonder if toxic masculinity makes people more prone to that type of thinking, because there are so many scary things that permanently damage masculinity according to that system. Soy! Feminists! Blue hair! Nose rings! They’re everywhere!

I love how they assume that they’re going to be one of the lucky ones who waltz through with no symptoms. Everyone’s immune system is different, and there’s no predicting what course it will take. There are 19 year olds on ventilators, and 81 year olds that have nothing more than a minor cough. Even people with “mild” cases recuperating at home are finding it really tough going. They’re going to pay a very high price for their ignorance.

Or even just make it harder to gather the money for a plastic surgery,

Of all the sequelae from this pandemic, incels not being able to get plastic surgery ranks about #1,839,339,308 on the list of things to worry about.

Jesalin, Goddess of Lust & Pleasure
Jesalin, Goddess of Lust & Pleasure
7 months ago

Age kinda has sweet fuck all to do with keeping ya safe, I believe I read that about 40% of cases are in the ‘prime of life’ age range of 18 to 49 or something. It seems to really go for the lungs, so aside from other factors, anyone with breathing issues is probably going to get hit hard regardless of nutrition-maxxing or any other ‘maxxing’ bullshit.

Victorious Parasol
7 months ago

Go to hell, incels who are blaming women for this, or think we’re celebrating your infection. Right now my frontline sisters are responding to codes, ventilating patients, trying to comfort the dying, explaining to their children that they can’t hug them because they don’t want to spread the virus, and otherwise doing EVERYTHING THEY CAN to save their patients.

I’ve already come close to breaking down at my desk today, and I’m nowhere near the frontline. But those are my coworkers out there, doing everything they can, putting themselves through the meatgrinder for the sake of others, because that’s what it means to work in medicine.

jefrir
jefrir
7 months ago

It’s amazing how they consistently fail to realise that “strong social life” doesn’t just equal “has a girlfriend”. Like, they could hang out with dudes and be friends. They could hang out with each other.
But that wouldn’t make it a woman’s fault, and laying blame is far more important than solving the supposed problem.

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
7 months ago

You were all celebrating our deaths, incels. You were all talking about how cool it was the women and “chads”.

We have never celebrated your deaths or wished that on you. That is all on YOU, incels – YOU

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
7 months ago

Age kinda has sweet fuck all to do with keeping ya safe

There’s some evidence that vitamin D deficiency (such as might be seen in – for example – young men in higher latitudes who rarely go outside because they’re too busy raging on their computers) is a risk factor for poorer outcomes with COVID-19. Something to do with Vitamin D reducing levels of ACE2 enzyme, which is what the virus uses to invade cells.

It’s all very complicated, though, and there are many other factors at play. COVID-19 is immunological Russian roulette. Only an arrogant fool thinks it’s a slam dunk if they get it, based on some simplified age distribution bar charts.

@jefrir

They could hang out with each other.

They could, but I think IRL even other incels would find each other to be bad companions. On forums, they don’t seem to so much be friends as much as people ranting at each other and responding with more vitriol.

@Buttercup
I’ve been spending a lot of time outside lately, so hopefully that helps.

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
7 months ago

@Buttercup: I’m outside for a good portion of my day, rain or shine, because I love being outside, and I also eat a lot of foods with vitamin d because it helps fight depression. Thanks for the info!

Allandrel
Allandrel

@Lainy

Tom Nook only looks like a raccoon. In truth he is SATAN HIMSELF.

@Allandrel
In that vein…
In all honesty, I haven’t played Animal Crossing, so I don’t know much about it. I do know that Venom Prison, one of my favorite bands, made a shirt you can wear in the game for your character.

Miri
Miri

@ Kevin

The DPP on this bank of the pond is kind of ahead of the DOJ on your bank

I’m guessing you’re not talking about Pokemon: Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum when you say DPP?

Nanny Oggs Bosom
Nanny Oggs Bosom

Oh the melodrama!

Someone fetch Sleeper his fainting couch and smelling salts.

🙄

Hexum7
Hexum7
7 months ago

Were one to afford them a semblance of self-awareness, this could come off like a clumsy attempt at self- fulfilling prophecy of dumb.

I wonder how the neoNazi chefs are twisting up trying to think of ways to pin this pandemic in an (((evil))) plot to end western civilization

@Hexum7
They wouldn’t even have to think much. Blaming Jews for disease is an age-old idea, dating back at least as far as the bubonic plague in Europe, when Jews were blamed for poisoning wells with the disease.

Anna
Anna
7 months ago

Because among Jews cleanliness was a code of conduct in their religion and it helped decreasing deaths in that community during plague. So it raised suspicion that it did not hit them as hard….
It was also around the time that hunting witches was at its peak and alogside with it went mass slaughter of cats. This triggered huge increase in population of rats which were hosts for fleas that were infected with a bacteria Yersinia pestis- the pathogen that causes plague

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
7 months ago

Speaking of which, you have to wonder at these manospherean idiots who claim men somehow singlehandedly, as a gender, built civilization, while looking suspiciously at any man who hangs around with cats.

Cats built civilization.

Because until their domestication it was unsafe for us to gather in dense cities. Cat domestication is dated to c. 10,000 years ago. The first signs of towns and cities show up not long after. Cats are the reason for the onset of the Neolithic … at least in the Old World, where plague is/was endemic.

(I’m not sure what started the New World on the path to urbanizing. But it seems to have been even more recent, maybe three or four thousand years? Australia didn’t urbanize until Europeans showed up and brought cats, and Antarctica still has no permanent population as of yet.)

Kevin
Kevin
6 months ago

@ Miri

Good one. I’m referring to the Director of Public Prosecutions, the government department for handling most most prosecutions here.

Alan Robertshaw, or any other UK trained lawyers here would know more than I do.

Simon
Simon
6 months ago

There never was a black star to be slapped on. The Nazis did use a black triangle for asocials and hat doesn’t seem to wrong a diagnosis for the incel mob.

And there’s a link to the full interview with Biden’s victim in Nathan Robinson’s latest piece (amongst a lot of other things to consider).

Alexis Filth
6 months ago

The only women I’ve seen “laughing” about the pandemic have been literal TERFs who have been coming onto several mutuals timelines to mock them about how the virus kills men more than women and “isn’t going to care about your self ID”.
And I highly doubt incels have delved deep enough into trans Twitter to have noticed that particular phenomenon.

6 months ago

@Alexis Filth
Yup, I’ve been seeing a lot of TERFs who do that and then try to cover by saying it’s “just biology” or some similar argument by assertion. David collected some examples a few days ago and one of them actually declared it was a TERFy virus.

BTW I just finished listening to the Christian media round table episode of your podcast. Great show and keep up the good work!

Tovius
6 months ago

My only exposure to Animal Crossing is the web story The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing, which gets dark fast, then somehow gets darker.

6 months ago

@Tovius
That story sure was something. The alternate ending was even creepier.

The thing about Animal Crossing is that it seems to be very popular right now, likely because so many people have nothing better to do in quarantine, and so my Twitter feed is full of people posting stuff about it. For some reason it’s also very popular among trans* people, not quite sure why, since I’ve never played.

6 months ago

Sorta OT: Roosh has thoughts on COVID-19. And it’s exactly what you’d expect given his recent religious conversion.

Lainy
Lainy
6 months ago

@naglfar

Unlike Pokemon it doesn’t ask you if you are a boy or a girl. And no matter what character model you chose you can can use any hair style and clothes as you want. You can chose to give your character a gender but makr them look masculine or feminine no matter which gender or you can just make them androgynous if you wish. So maybe that’s why. You aren’t forced into any boxes when you play it