4chan alt-right empathy deficit entitled babies eugenics incels Islamophobia mass shooting misogyny none dare call it conspiracy QAnon racism

No, the racist mass shooter in Hanau, Germany was NOT an incel

A makeshift memorial for the victims in Hanau

By David Futrelle

On Wednesday night, a gunman opened fire on patrons at two separate hookah bars in Hanau, Germany, killing nine; he and his elderly mother were later found dead in his apartment.

Like many mass shooters today, he left behind a manifesto (link available on request), one that revealed him to be a genocidal racist and eugenicist who wanted the people in a wide swath of countries — from North Africa all the way to the Philippines — to be wiped off the face of the earth. His massacre — which seems to have been directed at Turkish immigrants, the main patrons of the bars he chose to target — was his way of getting attention to his genocidal ideas.

He also wove a strange and paranoid tale about his own life, claiming that he had been monitored since birth by a shadowy agency eager to hear and capitalize on his thoughts. He claims, among other things, that the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were his idea, that Donald Trump stole his slogan “America First,” and that he came up with the basic premises of a number of Hollywood movies and TV shows, from “Look Who’s Talking,” “The Cell,” and “Prison Break.” He also believes that the “invisible people” monitoring him can read (and control) minds. This portion of his manifesto reads less like a political declaration than the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic.

The 43-year-old shooter also made a few remarks, almost in passing, suggesting that he had never had a girlfriend, and some have taken this to mean that he was an “incel” This non-factual “fact” has made it into several news stories so far, and even onto Wikipedia,with The Sun describing him in a headline as an “‘Incel’ terrorist” and offering up a potted history of the incel movement to explain his rage. Meanwhile, The Independent (which should know better) made the contradictory claim that he

identified as an “incel”, and wrote that he had not been in a relationship with a woman, out of choice, for the past 18 years.

You can see the problem immediately; this is a claim that rebuts itself. “Incel” stands for “involuntary celibate”; anyone who claims to be celibate by choice is by definition not an incel. The shooter claims that in his younger years, from his mid-teens through his early twenties, he simply could not find a girlfriend who lived up to his exacting standards. “[T]o take a less good looking woman,” he wrote, “was out of the question – I wanted the best or nothing.”

In the years since then, he claimed that he remained single because “I know that I’m being monitored.”

There is no trace of the incel ideology anywhere in the shooter’s manifesto — no incel lingo, no rants against too-picky “femoids”or too-handsome Chads, no disquisitions on some lost golden age when every good man was able to date and ultimately marry his “looksmatch.” Unlike incels, the shooter did not blame women for rejecting him, nor (as far as we can tell from the manifesto) did he blame society for encouraging these women to “ride the cock carousel” with everyone but him.

Incel ideology is all about cultivating a deep sense of grievance toward women and feminism; the shooter’s grievances were directed at immigrants and Muslims and people of color generally — mostly North Africans, Middle Easterners, and South Asians — and at the people he imagined were monitoring him. If the shooter was even aware of the incel movement, there’s no evidence of it in the manifesto itself.

Indeed, though one imagines the shooter was radicalized at least in part online, as every right-wing extremist seems to be these days, there’s little in his manifesto suggesting just where, online or off, he got any of his ideas. There are no references to other mass shooters, no mention of the “great replacement” theory or the alt-right vision of “white genocide”, no sly allusions to 4chan memes. And while he lists Israel as one of the countries whose people deserve to die en masse, his conspiracy theories make no mention of Jews at all. A brief video he made aimed at Americans referred to an underground network of satanic baby-abusers, but made no reference to Pizzagate or QAnon.

In short, he’s given those us trying to make sense of his motivations plenty to work with. But, while his genocidal racism is certainly clear and obvious, he remains in many ways a mystery — and will remain so unless and until we find more evidence of his beliefs.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
Rhuu - apparently an illiterati

@SRLO –

A) I’d really prefer for us to, as much as possible, not go into the nitty gritty details of these ‘goings on’. Some of us are (perhaps foolishly) reading at work, and while I can explain most of the awful alt-right stuff, I’d rather not have to try to explain the NSFW sex stuff. :/

B) Why this deference paid to marriage? That came out of left field.

C) There’s a great quote from Pierre Trudeau
comment image

(This is in relation to how homosexuality was at that time criminalised, and the raids + forced outings that were happening, etc.)

But the point is – it doesn’t matter WHAT people are doing between each other, as long as everyone involved has consented and continues to consent. You have no business commenting on that, and you have no business commenting on what someone does with someone else or by themselves, their
comment image

notwithstanding.

Luzbelitx
1 year ago

SRs think there are better things to do for men than to chase behind women or vice versa or women than to chase behind men

I wouldn’t have guessed this troll was able to produce such hilarious content 😂

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
1 year ago

incels want female love,touch and adoration and are ready to crawl on broken glass to have that

No they don’t. They want control over us. They want women to be the ones crawling on broken glass to them so we can tell them how awesome they are and how we are wrong to not allow them to have complete control over us.

They want to be able to legally use our bodies for their own whims. That is not the same as being lonely.

And before you use this as an argument for that ‘all sex is violent’ crap, know that the major difference here is that currently we can consent (and consent makes the sex not violent) and incels want a world where it doesn’t matter.

@semen

I will repeat it. We weren’t married when we did this specific counter. Your whole stich is inappropriate so either stop being a coward and tell me how my sex was violent or admit your a fucking lair just like the rest of the semen asshole. Put up or shut up

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Catalpa

An anecdote of a sexual encounter devoid of violence would disprove the hypothesis that all sex is inherently violent

Indeed, and Lainy has already provided us such an anecdote.

@Yutolia

They only want the ones they deem hot enough to do that. The rest of us they seem to want dead.

1 year ago

The amount he tries to weasel out of this is amazing instead if just admitting he’s wrong

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

So…

The male sacred body geography figures heavily in SR (the male member being the eternal Mount Meru, at the centrepoint of all the world continents), women donot figure much

…you sit around eternally glorifying the powerful penisy penises that penis and the sacred semeny semen that semens, in fact literally making penises the center of the world, but also telling yourselves NO! DON’T TOUCH!!!, do I have that right?

Seems to me you’ve just substituted one material-plane obsession for another. But kept the misogyny (of course).

@kupo

o__O WTF did I just read??

My favorite part is that the board, besides being a biohazard, contained a whopping SIX trophy pelts.

jefrir
jefrir
1 year ago

SRLO, basically everything you’ve said has been highly inappropriate, why would that stop you now?

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
1 year ago

Aww, guess who couldn’t stick the flounce.

And is now showing religious bigotry (blaming a mass shooting on the perpetrator not being Buddhist) and more or less admitting that SR is just MGTOW with an added heaping of mysticism and sex-negative religiosity.

And is still dodging every question put to him.

And is maybe a rapist — he said that all sex was inherently violent, then offered to prove it (somehow) with an example from his own past, now connect the dots.

I give him hours, tops, before he does something that leads to a ban, if he hasn’t already.

Catalpa
Catalpa

“All dogs are black”

“What? No they aren’t, I own a golden lab, here is a picture of her”

“That dog has a collar on it, I cannot comment on dogs that have collars, but I would be willing to compromise and discuss a picture of my own dog.”

“Here is a picture of my golden lab without her collar”

“Sorry, I cannot comment on dogs that have ever worn collars, would you like to see a picture of my dog? I think it will definitively prove that all dogs are black.”

@jefrir

Because he knows there is nothing violent in that sexual encounter. If anything it was extremely loving and my husband was focused on my sexual pleasure rather then his own as we had our lazy morning sex basically so he won’t answer it because it will prove him wrong.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Lainy
The other reason he won’t admit being wrong is it’s a slippery slope: if he admits he’s wrong about one thing, he might have to admit he’s wrong about other things and soon his ideology has completely fallen apart (even more than it already has).

@naglfar

Yeah which is why I’m pretty sure he’s ignoring the fact my husband and I have been fucking like Catholic bunnies since our first date. Hell he even got me pregnant long before he proposed and if my body had worked out differently we would have had a child together by now.

@Catalpa

okay here goes …

So a few years back barely into 20s ….I became emotionally intimate with a Shia Muslim girl around 4 years older than me…We both kind of fought this increasing closeness we were experiencing towards with eachother at that moment and we both failed spectacularly at it…a few weeks where she could not see me much as i was working night shifts at a factory (and attending uni in the day) and she being on a marine research ship for six weeks after that, made us desperate for each other ….then we it evolved into kissing each other and stroking each other’s hair..a few months later it had then transformed into full french kissing , cuddling and generally holding each other tight through the night and kissing on each other’s foreheads …sometimes this would be interrupted by the kind of conversations that young lovers tend to have …I had recently lost my father due to the machinations of my uncle …and she dearly loved her parents and was apprehensive that her parents may die too soon as well..to qualm her fears I would say, I donot need to live more than another 18-20 years on this planet and pray that all my years after 40 may be distributed among her parents..hearing all this she would get distraught and violently bite my cheeks and keep on holding that bite, insisting me to say sorry as she cannot even fathom the possibility of my death…I digress anyways..so we continued to become close and as the months progressed into winter, our clothes continued to go off till it came to the point where when we would be together only one of us would have a bare minimum innearwear on and nothing else….You must remember this was a strict no-no for both of us…being found out being so intimate with a boy that too not from her religion carried a real threat of violence for her, so I was starting to have my misgivings as I loved her dearly…increasingly she became much more self assured when feeling out the nether regions of my body and one day she felt my erect member in her hand, she could not take it anymore and immediately gripped my member firmly and directed it into her pubic opening..but the very next moment she let out a shriek and reflexively let go my member..she felt an intense pain as she was a virgin ….but she did feel all the while a deep need of penetration all the same..the very next moment she asked me whther I could penetrate her on my own..I said no way as this would hurt her and I can in no way see her being hurt…this is why I feel sexual act may be proto-violent for a woman even if its not explicitly violent..now coming back to the male part why it may be inherently violent..she was still under intense sexual delirium and she insisted that she had never seen my member this warm, taut and voluminous before..she needed to have it someway or the other…she insisted on just leting her hold my member in her hand and let her kiss it from base to tip it and play with it ..(she didnot want to kiss the tip or swallow it)…I was halfway apprehensive and halfway okay with it ..and she was just chanting half audible words in pure excitement…pretty soon all this resulted in violent convulsive spasmic expulsion of holy seminal fluid…she went euphoric, ecastatic with joy …heck she even would gain instrength and would insist herself moving heavy furnitures in my room for cleaning and insisting that she does it all herself…but I felt drained after the act but accepted it for her sake..since she was the second most dearest person in my life after my mother after having recently lost my father…..later whenever we would be together she insisted on having this ritual and I frankly did feel strip mined.But I loved her dearly and accepted it for her happiness…this is why I feel sex may be inherently violent from the male point of view..I always made sure that her virginity stayed intact and she never felt hurt in bed (other than that one incident when she herself forcefully penetrated my penis into her vagina), as I loved her dearly, eventhough my mind would go mad in desire to penetrate her whenever my member would be in full hot throbbing erection—->no way I was going to hurt her …anyways for many reasons it didnot work out between us and today she is married to a guy 20 yrs older than her…she does insist that I remain her best friend in life and regularly asks me of my well being…A wonderful woman…She is not the same woman as the half Jewish-Half German woman I mentioned in the last thread..That woman is also a wonderful and highly spiritual human being..have had a difficult life and brings a different energy to sex

hope this helps others into understanding what I was trying to convey

Catalpa
Catalpa
1 year ago

Show me where I asked for your TMI BS, dude.

So because you were part of an interaction between two highly sexually inexperienced people and some physical hurt came about as a result of your interaction, all sex is inherently violent?

If I accidentally dropped a hammer on someone’s foot while making a garden shed, does that make all carpentry inherently violent?

@Catalpa

I admit I may not be as sexually experienced as the eminent Contributors of this thread, but I have the right to form and express my opinion based on my own experiences

No that doesnot make carpentry inherently violent but there is an inherent hazard in carpentry that must always be respected and steered cleared of

Catalpa
Catalpa

@SRLO

It’s not your level of sexual experience that’s the problem, dude. I’m ace, my hands-on sexual experience is nil.

I’m just saying that sexual encounters between people who are sexually inexperienced are highly likely to involve mistakes and fumbling, because the participants don’t really know what they’re doing and may not yet know their own limits and preferences. It’s not representative of all sexual encounters.

If you were saying that all sex has some inherent risks then people wouldn’t be giving you a hard time, but you’re claiming that all sex is violent, which is an entirely different criteria.

Katamount

@SLRO

comment image

@semen

Where did you miss the like 4 post i said i don’t want you to tell your story. If you aren’t going to respond to my question then shut up and yet you posted it anyway. What is wrong with you? Did the amount of cum in your balls effect your ability to think?

@Lainy

Your esteemed friends here were starting make unsubstantiated rape charges against me after I made original contention..I had to clear things out why I saw sex as proto-violent (not explicitly violent mind you) from both the male and female perspective…I hope you understand my reasons

I cannot offer anymore than this..anything more than my own perspective

@Semen

And then you voilate my no about not wanting to hear your sexual story. You voilated my repeated no and boundary. I would say they are right to say that you don’t handle boundaries very well if after I repeated told you know you did it anyways! that’s a disgusting thing to do to someone!

1 year ago

Jesus you can into a thread about a mass shooting, shit on rape victims and then cum all over it with your sexual past. You might be the most garbage of humans. And I thought incels were bad, Jesus Christ. I feel like I need to purge the room with sage.

@Lainy

You are a mean spirited human being who wants to cast every conversation as a gladiatorial battle and then win the same battle at any cost

As I said your esteemed eminent friends were starting to callously throw rape accusations at me…I just gave the full story to clear out my point of view

Naglfar
Naglfar

@SRLO
One anecdote does not make something true. I can tell an anecdote about how much I dislike the taste of Swiss chard, but that doesn’t make Swiss chard evil. It just means I don’t like it.

You keep moving the goalposts. First you said all sex is inherently violent. Then you said it is “proto-violent” (which btw isn’t a term I’ve seen anywhere else), now you’re saying that’s just an opinion. Which one is it?

Also, in the future, please abide by the comments policy. Specifically the part about no sexual oversharing. People repeatedly told you not to share, and you went ahead and did it.

ETA:

Project much? Lainy did nothing but ask you to back up your statements, which you didn’t. You instead told an unnecessary sexual story. And nobody is accusing you of rape. Find a single comment where someone accuses you of rape.

Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
1 year ago

@SRLO – You know a way you could offer more than your own perspective?

If you listened to other people.

Weirdly though, you do seem to be speaking of more than your experience, since you said

from both the male and female perspective…

And then concluded with this

I cannot offer anymore than this..anything more than my own perspective

Those were sentences that were right next to each other, and contradict each other.

Honestly though, I didn’t read your post because a) I had already said I didn’t want to, and wouldn’t, and b) because you didn’t put paragraph breaks in, resulting in a wall of text.

Even now, you’re trying to back peddle, saying

where you said this before

There is a certain inherent violence in the copulative act itself

It is not either proto-violent (?) or inherently violent.

Re: ‘mean spirited’??? – Lainy just isn’t taking your crap. It’s really weird how you keep trying to make people here to be the baddies, I think.

When do you ask yourself

comment image

???

Catalpa
Catalpa
1 year ago

Gee, I wonder why anyone could possibly think that someone who considers masturbation to be at the same trauma level as rape and claims that all PIV sex is inherently violent might possibly have some troubling views and potential actions with regard to sexual consent. I wonder…

@semen

You voilated my clear no. You might as well have sent a dick pic. Your wrong and you know it. Your a dishonest disgusting person who is so full of himself you can think past stuff that sprays out of your penis. Having had a lot of tjat both up my vagina and swallowed I can tell you it’s not special. Ever guys is the same. You came here. Started talking about rape, started talking about your penis, started to make comments about my marriage, started to call the sex i have eith my husband as violent and equated the most traumatic and damaging thing in my life to touching yourself of your own free will. Did your hand bite out a chunk of flash from yohr leg and leave you perminately scared? Because that’s what my rape did to me. And I am tired of explaining to you assholes how to respect a no. To respect my trauma and not equate it to divorce, paying money, losing a job, rejection, and now i have to with masturbating. I hope one day you can realize what you are and what you’ve done and then live with yourself you absolute peice of garage. But you and your kind are just all the same. Can’t take no and have no idea what real pain and trauma are

TheKND
TheKND

@SRLO

“Your own perspective” is valid as exactly that: Your own perspective. And now I want you to think a little with your amazingly enlightened brain and maybe admit that bad experiences could have skewered that perspective a whole lot and that it takes more than that one, skewered perspective to make broad, sweeping statements about a topic as big and complex as sex.

Though, none of your bad expieriences or the list of sexual atrocities that you like to pull out to apparently justify your skewered perspective, make your arguments any less unsettling, misogynistic or plain weird (seriously, the pee pee is a sacred mountain? What is my belly button then? And are my organs mineral veins? I have to know!).

1 year ago

And I’m on my phone again so there are spelling mistakes but basically I refuse to let you treat me like this just because you think your some kind of God because you have semen. Well guess what buddy. I can grow an entire person from my body. It’s not special it’s biology.

@Lainy

why did the regular commenters here make unsubstantiated rape accusations against a person whom they donot know wehther he is a man or female to male transgender or a hermaphrodite or an asexual or a homosexual or a bisexual and nothing of his sexual history?

@Semen

why did you tell me your incredibly gross sexual story when I told FOUR times I didn’t want to hear it. I asked you to answer my counter claim to your statement, not to cum on the back of my jeans like some jerk off on the bus. But apparently its just way to hard for you not to talk about your godly penis.

@Lainy

You started the trend of sharing sexual story a few pages back when you were insistent on having my opinion…It was unsolicited and I didnot want to hear it and yes it was gross …extremely gross

Naglfar
Naglfar

@TheKND

And what are the eyes? I’ve been told I have nice eyes. Or what of the appendix? The inferior vena cava? There are hundreds of structures in the body, what is each one? You have piqued my curiosity.

@SRLO
Again, no one made any rape accusations against you. Find me a quote where someone says that.

I’m not sure how any of that would be relevant to this discussion. Might I remind you, this was originally a discussion of a terrorist attack that had nothing to do with you or your semen or your divine mountain penis. Also, “hermaphrodite” is a slur, the correct term is intersex (note: I am not intersex, so if there is a better term please correct me). And now we do know more than we ever wanted to know about your sexual history.

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

@SRSLY?!

Are you meaning to imply that some of those are incapable of being rapists? (Or that “people who are female to male transgender” and “a man” are disjoint sets, for that matter?)

As for why anyone might think you might possibly be a rapist, well, let’s see, you’ve shown a propensity to violate boundaries, you’ve shown confusion on issues of consent, and you claimed you had an anecdote from your own past that would substantiate a claim that all sex was violent, while presenting as masculine, the gender much more likely to be the perpetrator than the victim in instances of sexual violence.

Nobody claimed you definitely were one, only that the circumstantial evidence reached the bar for worrying that you might be.

And if you don’t like that and feel it was unfair to suggest even that you might be … then how do you think Lainy felt when you implied the sex she’s described having with her husband was violent, when it plainly was not?

Shoe’s on the other foot now.

Catalpa
Catalpa

@SRLO

Quote anyone who accused you of being a rapist.

Surplus speculated that you might be one, but that’s not the same thing as an accusation.

And even if you were accused of that, responding with “I’m totally not a rapist! To prove it, let me provide an unsolicited and explicit account of one of my sexual experiences where I didn’t rape anyone!” isn’t exactly the exculpatory evidence you seem to think it is.

when they do not know whether he is a man or a female to male transgender or a hermaphrodite or an asexual or a homosexual or a bisexual

First thing, trans men are men.

Second thing, none of those traits would mean that you are incapable of rape. All kinds of people are capable of rape, and rapists don’t need to be sexually attracted to their victims in order to commit rape.

The commentariat is speculating on the problematic behavior you have exhibited in this thread, not based on your identity (which we know little of, as you said).

@Semen

Because you decided all sex was violent so I proved you wrong!

You know what, I’m done opening up my trauma to you since you have no empathy, go try and get emotional labor from another rape victim because you won’t get it from me. and since its so painful for you, I hope you get massive painful stiffy tonight that won’t go away and then you’ll have to masturbate.

fuck you

You decided to come in and cum on and mass shooting thread. and then you decide to start being gross to a 21 year old rape survivor, you’ve shown us who you are and I’m done trying to be some sort of voice of reason for you because really I have had my trauma been open up enough by entitled asshole men like you for the past three days and I’m about ready to become violent about it. Find someone else trauma to cum on because I’m done giving you mine.

@Surplus

Thank you, Sometimes you annoy me but you’re a good guy and I’m glad your in the community. One of these days I’m gonna meet up with you somewhere and bake you some brownies and just relax because I really appreciate it for being a decent stranger man to me. I really needed that.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier

@Naglfar

There is a certain inherent violence in the copulative act itself, which is why it has been weaponized into rape

Am I the only person who finds this line oddly reminiscent of Andrea Dworkin?

Dworkin’s version made a lot more sense, as it was related to the fact that consent is only meaningful if you have the option of saying “no”.
Andrea Dworkin:

My point was that as long as the law allows statutory exemption for a husband from rape charges, no married woman has legal protection from rape. I also argued, based on a reading of our laws, that marriage mandated intercourse–it was compulsory, part of the marriage contract. Under the circumstances, I said, it was impossible to view sexual intercourse in marriage as the free act of a free woman.

Source
I’m hardly an expert on Dworkin, but this one comes up a lot, and so far I haven’t heard anyone dispute it. It sounds quite reasonable to me.

Semen_Retention_Liaison_Officer:

I had to clear things out why I saw sex as proto-violent

Bullshit. You wanted to tell the story.
You were all: “I could tell you this story. Do you want to hear the story? I could totally tell you this story. It’s a really great story. Are you sure you don’t want to hear the story? I’m sure you’ll love the story. I’m going to tell you the story.”

You’re not fooling anyone. Decent people can disagree, but decent people also listen when other people say “no”. That’s actually quite essential.

Viscaria
Viscaria
1 year ago

Wow, I’m sure glad that SRLO has chosen this thread about the murder of nine people in an act of racist terrorism as a place to drone on and on about what he does and doesn’t do with his body and what other people should or shouldn’t do with their bodies.

I stand today proud and vindicted…

I’m so glad nine people could die so you could feel like you won the argument that no one was having except for you the other day. That’s just fantastic for you.

You should feel deeply ashamed.

@Naglfar

esteemed commenter Surplus Requirement at the top pf this page

made callous rapist accusation against me…I have the right to verbally defende myself after such ludicrous accusations

hermaphrodite is a biological English term in my country, but I believe you and will use intersex from now on..thanks for educating me

@Naglfar

The trend of establishing sacred body geography starts in Brihardaranyaka Upanishad (ca. 800 BC) where various parts are connected wth various primordial spiritual energies …you might love to read up on that…making sacred body geography is not the sole preserve of SRs

I am not the only one responsible if the thread has veered away from its original brief…but then that tends to be the general pattern of threads

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
1 year ago

Surplus said ‘maybe a rapist’. That’s not an accusation, it was speculation based on the horrible things you’ve said.

Also, no one else has made anything close to a rape accusation, and holding Lainy (or any of us for that matter) accountable for what other people said is crap.

1 year ago

I bet my sexual story just got his dick hard so now he has to wank on everything

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier

@Semen_Retention_Liaison_Officer
Incidentally, when you made a claim about all sex, you also necessarily made a claim about the sex of married couples. So, you can’t really use that excuse.

You made a claim. You received a challenge to that claim. You responded with a self-defeating excuse and followed it up with a personal account that you had specifically been asked not to give.

Don’t you think it’s a good time to take a break and think things over?

1 year ago

Also, no one else has made anything close to a rape accusation, and holding lainy accountable for what other people said is crap.

It’s a common theme for me the last couple of days. Men seem to have to hold me accountable for all the horrible things they do and what others do.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier
1 year ago

And apparently I screwed up the link. The “Source” was supposed to point at this: https://freethoughtblogs.com/reprobate/2018/02/25/three-feminist-myths/

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Lukas Xavier

Don’t you think it’s a good time to take a break and think things over?

A very good idea for Mr. SRLO.

@Lainy

I’m sorry to hear that. Know that it’s projection and that it’s not your fault.

@Lainy

Nope if you have buddhist training you donot get sexually hard anymore by reading about sexual encounters…same for chance encounter of provocative pictures….full on pornographic movies may be different though , but I am autistic and run away from them anyways as they are too much sensory overload

If you remain happy with your sexual encounter, the Universe remains happy with your sexual encounter…you only need to remember that

The thought of wanking is terrifying,unnerving, world shattering, Universe ending for me

I am not going to engage in that..

@Yutolia

I also think he’s calling me about because I called out his very clear violation of my boundary and he doesn’t like that I’m holding him accountable for a bad thing he did. guys like him never do. They want to be treated gentle when they do bad things and have the person they did the bad thing to say sorry.

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
1 year ago

@Lainy: I totally agree with you. I’ve been in the same position and it sucks.

1 year ago

I’m sorry to hear that. Know that it’s projection and that it’s not your fault.

I’m trying to remind myself that but it’s hard. I’ve started taking my anxiety medication again because I’ve had more panic attacks in the last three days then I’ve had in the last 6 months. I can’t even drink the bottle of wine I bought because I can’t mix the two.

Someone else needs to make a comment about how Semen here is protesting that remark about his dick getting hard a little to much because I can’t start drinking at 2 in the afternoon.