men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny reddit

Redditor outraged to discover that women want “hot fun sex with men they’re sexually attracted to”

What’s constantly going on in every woman’s head, probably

By David Futrelle

Hold onto your hats, fellas. And if you don’t have any hats, see if you can borrow someone else’s, because I have some news that is going to shake you to your core: Women — at least the ones who aren’t lesbians — like to have sex with men they find attractive.

You can let go of your hat or hats now.

I learned this shocking fact about women and their diabolical attraction to men they find attractive from a Redditor called Aldabruzzo, a regular commenter in the sarcastically titled WhereAreAllTheGoodMen subreddit, a festering hole of a web forum that declares itself

dedicated to exposing all the women who complain about wanting a “good man” after dating jerks and riding the cock carousel in the prime of their youth, and think they’re deserving of commitment and financial stability when all they have left to offer is their depreciating looks, narcissistic mentality, and used-up vaginas.

It has 51,635 subscribers.

Anyway, so Aldabruzzo wants every man lurking in this mess of a subreddit to know the deep, dark secret of women’s attraction to attractive men and their desire to have sex that is fun for them. In one recent rant he informed his fellow men that

women want hot, down and dirty, nasty, fun sex with men they’re sexually attracted to …

I want men to see this. I want to rub their fucking noses in it. .. That’s what women are. That’s what they’re really like. That’s what they want, it’s what they do. …

[A]ll women, yes, ALL women, Are Like That – hypergamous and seeking hot fun sex with attractive men. …

Have the courage to face the truth.

In another comment he complained that women don’t just enjoy enjoyable sex — they don’t want people to look down on them for enjoying enjoyable sex.

Women are depraved, even more so than most men are. Women want this. They want down and dirty, nasty, hot, fun, even degrading, sex with attractive men. It’s just that they don’t want men judging them for it.

The horror!

While Aldabruzzo seems rather perturbed that women prefer sex with men they think are attractive over sex with men they don’t find attractive, he has his own very strong opinions about female attractiveness, devoting a truly astonishing amount of time to critiquing the looks of “post-wall” women and raging against fat women who, like their thinner sisters, enjoy enjoyable sex and who also would like it if people were more accepting of their body type.

Aldabruzzo, despite liking women on the thicker side himself, rails against what he calls

the fat (women) acceptance movement pushing everyone to not only accept fat women, but to shove down our throats the idea that fat women are sexually attractive.

And yes, fat acceptance is fat WOMEN acceptance. Fat men are universally rejected

Uh, that last bit is not even remotely true, but whatever.

As it turns out, Aldabruzzo has rather a lot of opinions about women and what they should and should not be doing. For example, he thinks breastfeeding in public is very, very bad. And he seems to feel that it justifies rape?

Women are always demanding that men “respect” them. Well, shit. If you don’t respect yourself, and show it by putting pictures of yourself BREASTFEEDING YOUR INFANT on an online dating site, why in the fuckity fuck should I respect you?

Why shouldn’t men treat you like a piece of meat fucktoy?

Why shouldn’t men feel entitled to look at, use, manhandle, and just take your body?

He thinks women in their mid-twenties with more than a few men in their past should prostrate themselves at the feet of any minimally attractive man who seems willing to marry them.

Throw yourself on the guy’s mercy. Do whatever he asks or expects of you. Accept whatever conditions he puts on your relationship. Offer him a prenup waiving alimony forever. Include in the prenup an adultery penalty, and give him primary custody of any children you have in the event of divorce. Offer to submit your children to DNA testing to establish paternity.

Oh, and these women should have sex with their husband whenever he feels like it, even when they don’t want to.

You have sex with that man whenever he reasonably asks, for the entire duration of your relationship. You do it even when you’re not attracted to him, not feeling it, and don’t want to. I don’t give a flying rat’s ass that you’re not attracted to him in that moment, you’re not “feeling it”, and you don’t want to. I don’t care. I DON’T CARE. YOU FUCK HIM ANYWAY, AND YOU DO IT WITH ENTHUSIASM. That guy accepted your slutty past, and is willing to overlook it. The very least you can do is give him the sex you gave Chad. You get down on your knees and you service him however he wants, whenever he wants, wherever he wants. You fucking DO IT.

Charming!

Like the incels, and many other manosphere misogynists, Aldabruzzo is furious that women sometimes have sex with men who, in his judgement, are much better looking than them.

The average female 5 now thinks she’s a 9 because one night about 4 years ago, Chad fucked the shit out of her a couple of times when he needed to get out of a slump. So she refuses anything but Chad from then on and turns away even male 7s. She demands that Chad/Ty commit to her. She bitches and complains to high heaven that Chad uses her and dumps fucks in her, but won’t marry her.

Average and below average women are out there fucking hot dudes all the time. Average women are out there turning away men who are their natural counterparts all the time. Average and even below average women are out there making their own money and doing whatever they want. Fat 30-something women are out there getting hot Chads to dump fucks into them, and they think this entitles them to a second marriage with a Chad.

Anyone who describes sex as a man “dumping a fuck” into a women probably shouldn’t be having sex with anyone, ever.

It’s not clear where exactly Aldabruzzo gets his information about women in the “dating market” today, aside from the subreddit he regularly posts in. It’s certainly not from personal experience as — he says — he’s been married for nearly a quarter of a century and last dated in the early 1990s.

I wonder if his alleged wife knows that he spends his time on the internet giving out (bad) dating advice and furiously typing long screeds on how shitty he thinks women are. Honestly, I’m a bit worried for her

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Naglfar
Naglfar
7 months ago

The title WhereAreAllTheGoodMen is reminding me of Bonnie Tyler’s “Holding Out for a Hero”:

That sounds like fun. Sign me up!
He presents it like it’s damning evidence against all women.

putting pictures of yourself BREASTFEEDING YOUR INFANT on an online dating site

Is this a common thing now? I’ve never seen it before. It seems awfully like a constructed scenario made to hit every button for manosphere rage (single mothers, women’s bodies, etc) to be used in rape apologia.

If his wife exists—and I have just a tiny bit of doubt—I hope she finds a better husband soon.

Mabret the Virile Maiden
Mabret the Virile Maiden
7 months ago

Methinks they wouldn’t be so baffled by this stupendously obvious fact if they regarded women as human beings. But if manospherians regarded women as human beings, they would no longer be manospherians.

Aaron
Aaron
7 months ago

You really can trace a shocking amount of manospherean slang and lingo directly to Chateau Heartiste.

Viscaria
Viscaria
7 months ago

Had to make a couple of corrections to this quote, but I feel like I’ve kept the meaning intact.

Average and below average women are out there fucking hot dudes all the time. Average women are out there turning away men who are their natural counterparts I, a stranger, believe they should choose to be with all the time. Average and even below average women are out there making their own money and doing whatever they want. Fat 30-something women are out there hot Chads to dump fucks into them having sex with men that they want to have sex with and that want to have sex with them

This sounds really great, Aldabruzzo. Thanks for letting me know about all these happy people who have options and are making the choices that they want, hurting no one. If only everyone had that freedom!

Snowberry
Snowberry
7 months ago

So… why? Why is women enjoying sex a bad thing?

The only explanations I’ve seen, aside from the usual “because God says so, hellfire and brimstone, blah blah blah” from religious fundamentalists are appeals to “traditional western values” (even if those words are left unspoken) which are ultimately derived from “because God says so” anyway. Look, if you’re really a galaxy-brained logician, surely you can come up with an objective answer?

I mean, you could go with the old-timey argument that men need to be certain their kids are really theirs so they can pass on their property, so women need to be sexually controlled and their enjoyment of sex gets in the way of that. But I’d just point out that 1.) Inheritance is not a significant issue for most people, 2.) Birth control exists, and 3.) Paternity tests exist.

And that has nothing to do with incels, or at least not the ones who think it’s every man’s right to go on rape sprees. Why can’t women equally force whatever man they want into sex? Because men have the right to not have kids, but women don’t? Or because what women want doesn’t matter, but what men want does? Okay, now explain that objectively.

Jen
Jen
7 months ago

“Average and below average women are out there fucking hot dudes all the time. Average women are out there turning away men who are their natural counterparts all the time. Average and even below average women are out there making their own money and doing whatever they want.”

This sounds SO. BOSS! Yeah!!!

Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate
7 months ago

Yeesh. If this character is truly married, I hope someone is looking out for the poor woman he’s with (and probably committing marital rape against).

CarrieV
CarrieV
7 months ago

I love how it’s always #NotAllMenAreLikeThat, yet also #YesALLWomenAreLikeThat. When one woman wrecks a car, when one woman can’t balance her checkbook, when one woman passes out drunk, for these Manospherians it’s ALL women can’t drive, ALL women can’t do math, and ALL women are fall-down drunkards.

Yet when there’s yet another spurned man killing a woman who dumped him/turned down his advances, these same Manospherians scream #NotAllMen #IsolatedIncident again.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent, Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent, Bard of the New Movement

@Snowberry

So…why? Why is women enjoying sex a bad thing?

I suppose I’m glad you asked!

These fine, fine gentlemen decline to state
That the thing that they most hate
Is not merely what a woman enjoys
But her right to have her toys

I do find it rather dumb
But any gal not under their thumb
Supposedly a threat to them
A glitch in their ideal system

It’s never what women do
But always their right to do it
It won’t help but to eschew it
For worse always shines through

It’s never their right to do it
But what they already do
Or perhaps already plan to
Walking straight into the pit

Move again
Never win
Where you step is always sin
Can’t exclaim that you’re oppressed
Damned if you’re a princess
Fucking is as fucking does
Not just that, why they’re abuzz
No matter what a woman might do
Not enough, too much for them

One more step
Now take a hike
There ain’t nothin’ that they like!
In the end, there’s nothing gained
Unless someone else is pained
Someone else, always a girl
Or who they see as one in this world
All they want, in the end
Is control over you

Naglfar
Naglfar

@CarrieV
This much I can say with absolute certainly: All manospherians are misogynists (at least, anyone who calls themself that probably is).

personalpest
personalpest
7 months ago

Shorter Aldabruzzo: “Women are out there living their lives instead of catering to my every whim. And that’s terrible!”

Lainy
Lainy
7 months ago

I also sometimes just want a ass massage or back rub until I fall asleep and not actually have sex. Not even carrying about my husbands sexual desires at the moment, all about me.

Bina

@this fucklehead:

Why shouldn’t men treat you like a piece of meat fucktoy?

Because if they did, they’d find out quickly what it’s like to be on the receiving end of my self-defence moves. THAT’s why they shouldn’t.

Flora
Flora
7 months ago

That guy accepted your slutty past, and is willing to overlook it.

This is the most thinly veiled thing in the post. That guy, over there. Certainly not me.

Also, he seems to have interesting definitions of “acceptance” and “overlooking”

Definitely not Steve
Definitely not Steve

@Naglfar,

Is this a common thing now?

At the risk of giving away a bit about my personal life, I have spent quite a lot of time on dating websites and apps over the past decade.

I have never even once seen anything like this. Not on Tinder, not on OKCupid, not on Match, nowhere.

Shit, most women are afraid to put any pictures with kids or babies on their profiles, since so many men will judge them for it (or possibly harass them).

I have no doubt that this person has simply invented himself a reason to be mad. It’s quite pathetic.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier
7 months ago

The only reason I can imagine to post a breastfeeding picture on your dating profile is to weed out people like this guy.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Definitely Not Steve

I have never even once seen anything like this.

I figured as much. It just doesn’t seem like something that many people would actually do.

@Lukas Xavier

Well, that seems like it would be reason enough.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
7 months ago

WhereAreAllTheGoodMen? Well, they’re not in that subreddit. Unless you’re looking for hateful douchedinghies who think they’re such a gigantic prize that women should willingly enslave themselves just for the privilege of marrying them. It’s Dunning-Kreuger for the sexual marketplace.

Wake up, sheeple! Average women are out there. They have jobs. They have fun. They do things. No one is making them feel bad about themselves. RUB YOUR NOSE IN THE HORROR.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
7 months ago

My hypothesis is that what is constantly going on in every woman’s head is blood.

The brain of Aldabruzzo might be less than perfectly irrigated, however.

Bonelady
Bonelady
7 months ago

You’re worried about this guy’s wife? I’m praying he has no children.

Susan
Susan
7 months ago

Reading this guy’s screeds, we are no closer to answering the question contained in the forum’s name: WhereAreAllTheGoodMen? Well, at least we know where they are not!

So, what happens if this clodpate discovers that women also like having conversations with people they find witty, charming, and well-read? Or enjoy playing tennis with people who are skilled at play and good sports win or lose? Or that we like eating food that is appetizing and well prepared? It is only with regard to sex that what we want is dangerous and threatening.

Hambeast
Hambeast
7 months ago

The basic premise underlying this (what was it, MIGTOW? Incel?) fellow’s rants has been debunked for over ten years now.

Anyone remember the original 1986 Newsweek* article which stated that is was more likely for an educated woman over 40 to “be killed by a terrorist than to find a husband”? It was based on an unpublished study and was actually retracted and apologized for in 2006.

tl;dr – the “wall” is a figment of their fevered imaginations; doesn’t exist and never has.

But, being what they are, they desperately clutch at it like it’s the last life preserver on the Titanic. Not to mention that they keep subtracting years from the original 40!

*I would’ve sworn it was Cosmopolitan since I never read Newsweek, but I looked it up.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Hambeast

I’ve never really read Newsweek, but I’ve really avoided them since they started publishing far right propaganda unedited.
They now publish op-ed’s by Andy Ngo regularly without comment.

Paireon
Paireon
7 months ago

Eeeeeeeuuuughhh. As if I wasn’t feeling sick enough this morning already (got a horrible cold/flu-like bug right now since last Sunday).

And that… troglodytic ball of vileness and hate is possibly (remotely but still) MARRIED!? Jesus Christ how horrifying. Any woman with him should run away full-throttle and never, ever look back.

And about that “wall” thing… If that’s a thing, why do I see plenty of over-40 (heck, even over-60!) women with active dating lives or relationships that DON’T go back to before they reached said 40 years?

Also, a woman breastfeeding is one of the most beautiful sights in the world and if I catch him or anyone else attempting to molest a woman while she’s doing that I will probably end up on trial for second-degree murder because I’m really not sure I’ll be able to contain my rage. Then again it’s highly unlikely because luckily for everyone he and his ilk have a tendency to be fucking cowards.

*AHEM* Sorry for this rant. I tend to be triggered by such egregiously vile wastes of existence.

Luzbelitx

Oh my, they are onto us!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Luxx

Oh my, they are onto us!

Hey, we know that you look like. No false modesty you supermodel!

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
7 months ago

@Alan Robertshaw : is there any women who is above average for thoses bozos ? I though that the best a woman could be is “somewhat acceptable, if she shut up” according to them.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier
7 months ago

That’s because they don’t actually want a relationship with another human being. They want a sex dispenser with a nice chat interface.

Rather than accepting that that’s not what women are, they’ve instead opted for blaming the sex dispensers for having a confusing interface.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Lukas Xavier

And that makes sandwiches and babies, and takes care of babies.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Alan,

Was it you that was talking about the movie Threads a while back? Because I finally saw it, and holy shit was it traumatizing.

While the attack and post attack stuff was brutal, what I really thought was brilliant was the way they built up to it, showing news stories about increasing tensions just kind of in the background, being ignored until things started to get extremely bad. It made it feel so much more real. Plus it made the suspense almost unbearable.

Not an easy watch, but I’d definitely recommend it to people. It’s on the Shudder streaming service.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga
7 months ago

Why shouldn’t men treat you like a piece of meat fucktoy?

I think a much better question is why would anyone want to do any of those things?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ WWTH

Indeed it was. I ‘love’ that film (if that’s the right word; probably not).

I was fortunate in that some friends had parts in it; which luckily diffused the reality aspect for me; but it did have a pretty traumatic effect on some people I know; to the extent of really fucking a mate up psychologically .

But I totally get what you’re saying about the build up. It’s the mundanity and lack of drama; that’s just so real. When I was a kid our local nuclear attack alarm went off by accident in the wee hours. So if that had really been the balloon going up; our last four minutes would have been all the neighbours looking at each other through windows and shrugging. What’s the poem? Not a bang but a whimper. So true.

Genjones
Genjones
7 months ago

This just weird. It’s depraved to want sex with someone you actually really want to have sex with, and that’s not a bad thing? Then what the fuck are these men supposedly doing? They preach abstinence and traditionalism, yet they act like ejaculation is life or death like they’re being denied insulin.

Here’s something else that would surely perplex and infuriate him: sometimes we have no intention of having sex with someone even when we find them devastatingly physically attractive. They could be just my type in the looks department, I might even really like them, but there could be all sorts of other reasons to pass on a one-in-lifetime opportunity to have sex with that person anyway.

galanx
galanx
7 months ago

If this guy was married, it was for a few years about twenty years ago, when his wife realized his obsession about her previous sex life was not going to go away, and finally dumped him. He hasn’t had a regular sex life since then, owing to his habit of screaming his spiel at the dates he managed to get, and now is the bitter old guy muttering in the corner that the more experienced women warn the new hires about.

Nanny Oggs Bosom
Nanny Oggs Bosom
7 months ago

Why do I get the feeling that Whinybro isn’t actually married? At least not now. Possibly divorced because his wife got sick of his abuse. He’s so bitter about not getting his own way and his ex actually having the right to say no that he’s screaming on the internet about women having their own lives and doing what they want, instead of submitting to him.

What a sad, sad man.

PickleFields
PickleFields
7 months ago

Hot damn. It looks like there’s never been a better time for a large chunky 38-year-old woman like myself to get back into dating. I’m glad this helpful gentleman has come along to let me know I have options I never imagined!

Myriam
Myriam
7 months ago

Oh dear, the incels are back. I thought they disappeared somewhere or came to their senses.
Bad women, wanting to have sex with people they find attractive! What’s next, wanting to marry someone you like??
Anyway. As a post-wall woman (I think… what’s the age limit again?) I probably shouldn’t even be allowed to talk.

SpleenyBaggage
SpleenyBaggage
7 months ago

Just reminds me how much I love being a fat, post-wall woman. No more of these creepy skeeves to deal with – lovely.

Janipurr
Janipurr
7 months ago

Like some others here, call me skeptical about him being married. And if he is, that one paragraph just screams that he isn’t getting any sex from her because he sounds really angry. Why are angry, grumpy men always so puzzled why women don’t want to date/have sex with them? They don’t like angry women, it seems pretty logical the same would be true for women.