alpha males bad science beta males chad thundercock evil sex-having women evil sex-rejecting ladies incels men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny none dare call it conspiracy oppressed men rape culture tyrone white genocide

Incel genocide? Conspiracy theorist claims the government is trying to eradicate beta genes by refusing to fund incel plastic surgery

It all makes sense now

By David Futrelle

You’ve all heard of “white genocide,” I presume — that racist conspiracy theory claiming that evil “cultural marxists” are trying to genocide the white race by encouraging whites to miscegenate white genes away until, several centuries down the line, everyone on earth is the same shade of tan?

Now the incels have their own weirdly complicated genocide theory, courtesy of an Incels.co commenter called Metabuxx, who is convinced that the government’s refusal to fund plastic surgery for incels is part of a massive plot to “eradicat[e] beta genes from the genepool.”

Let’s let him explain:

The biggest problem most nations face today is overpopulation and there are very few ways to control it. First one is genocide of subhuman beta males as we are nothing more than biological wastes and our deaths won’t affect the economies of nations at all.

Metabuxx acknowledges that the earth’s evil rulers — presumably Chads and Stacies all — haven’t yet started murdering betas en masse yet. But that’s just because they know they don’t have to.

[T]hey are not opting for [mass murder] yet because the problem is still solvable by a more subtle approach, which is eradicating beta genes from the genepool.

The first step in this dastardly plan? Give women the right to decide who they want to have sex with.

[T]o accomplish this they have given women all the power in the world. Governments have know all along that women are hypergamous in nature and they will never breed with a beta male. So by giving them the power, they are making sure that the process of mate selection strictly resides in their hands.

Naturally, the ladies choose to have sex only with Chad and his black counterpart, known amongst racist incels as Tyrone. This will ensure that no beta males will be able to pass along their beta genes.

Government wants the new generation of men to be the descendants of Chads and Tyrones solely and since only 5% of men will be breeding with 100% of foids the population is bound to decrease.

Naturally, the evil feminists are involved.

And the government extending its full support to the feminist movement whose primary purpose to put an end to the practices of women cohabiting with beta males further supports my theory. This is the reason why feminists glorify cheating, polyamory, abortions, hookup culture and women who do these things are labeled as empowered and independent.

But the government knows that if incels could get plastic surgery they too could look like Chad and Tyrone — and possibly fool the, er, “foids.”

The reason why governments won’t fund looksmaxing surgeries is because if we get it, we’ll be as good as Chads and foids won’t be able to spot the difference between us and natural Chads. And if some foid mistakenly bred with us our subhuman genes won’t be exterminated from the genepool, which is not what the government wants.

So the government nefariously refuses to fund this foid-fooling surgery, thus ensuring that only a tiny percentage of incels will be able to afford it.

But even those betas who can afford to make themselves look like Chad won’t be able to pass on their genes due to … *checks notes* … VACCINES!

[I]f some rich beta does gets a looksmaxing surgery, the government has a backup plan too, which is vaccination. Our genes are not strong enough to resist the side effects of vaccines that is autism but Chad’s powerful genes can easily resist it. Vaccines are strictly designed to harm betas, not foids and Chads. That’s why the government funds vaccination programs so that we become autistic and foids could easily spot that we are subhumans and refrain from breeding with us.

And so those with beta genes will ultimately be wiped off the face of the earth, eventually, with the process of their eradication sped up a little by … *checks notes again* … land mines?

Its a very big conspiracy against us and we are losing every battle and in a couple hundred years we’ll loose the whole war. Betas of the future generation will be slaves to foids and they will be forced to work in sewers and land mines until they succumb to their deaths. The cost of evolution of mankind into a more intelligent and powerful species will be paid in our blood.

So there you have it!

Say what you will about this dumb theory, it’s still not as dumb as the flat earth theory, so at least the incels have that going for them.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

@Paireon

Also, if women are as hypergamous as the esteemed Mr. Metabuxx claims, why would they only breed with Chads, AKA 5% of the male population as he claims later on? 20-to-1 ratios would make this pretty much impossible unless women had much, much less active libidos than men (which, again, doesn’t appear particularly compatible with hypergamy).

I think the incel belief is that women only get horny for Chads, so I’m effect they do have lower drives.

Also, given that I’ve seen quite a few guys on the autism spectrum who had girlfriends

I’ve seen the same thing. I’ve had partners in the past, although I’m not currently in a relationship. Then again, I’m not a guy, but I lived as one for years before understanding my identity.

Anti vaxxers can go fuck themselves. That’s all.

Regarding white supremacists and inconsistency, my favorite thing to make fun of with white supremacists is, if they’re supposedly the “master race” then how is a group that makes up 0.2% of the world population waging a genocide against them?

@Victorious Parasol
They’d never be satisfied. David did a post a while ago about incels getting plastic surgery, and that was the end result.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
10 months ago

@Paireon : part of their “logic” is that all sex is reproductive, because women are not conscious enough to like sex, they just want Chad’s baby. In that light, for one men to make 20 women pregnant each year seem at least physically possible.

I don’t find a way to be amused by them. In the first place because I don’t see it as self deprecation but more as a way to build up hatred ; in a lot of sense they seem to think quite highly of themselves. And there is, just like for white supremacist, that sort of undercurrent that if they get serious they will enact a genocide or twelves and everything will work as it should again.

Crip Dyke

Incels:

Government run health insurance won’t provide me cosmetic surgery because they’re secretly using our hideousness to commit stealth genocide against incels!

Government:

Here. Have cosmetic surgery to correct actual deformities. Also, if your appearance is causing acute psychological distress that, in the assessment of your doctor, would be relieved by further surgeries that are not addressing any specific deformity, we’ll fund that surgery as well.

Incels:

The government is telling us we’re not attractive enough to breed, which validates every criticism we’ve ever made about the misandry of the sexual marketplace!

rv97
rv97

@Ohlmann

What about the cases when, incel or not, someone holds the idea that sex should only be reproductive?

Paireon
Paireon

@Naglfar

Which still puts the lie to the whole hypergamous thing, but fair enough LOL.

I’ve seen the same thing. I’ve had partners in the past

Good for you, gotta admit I’m a bit jealous since it hasn’t happened to me yet. Not gonna turn into a pissy, entitled far-right manbaby over it, though, fortunately.

Anti vaxxers can go fuck themselves. That’s all.

Preach the word, sister.

That’s how they get you! They make themselves look all oppressed and powerless and victimlike while they secretly rule all the banks and governments and NGOs and the Holocaust was a false flag operation to discredit Hitler and you know they’re Terrible Evil People if they’re ready to kill millions of their own to make others look bad! NWO ZOG is here and coming for you and your little puppy too!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!one!!!1! /SARCASM

@Ohlmann – True, but then according to their “logic” the women’ll want said Chad to take care of them and their babies, which… isn’t quite feasible for the vast majority of men, even the 5% most physically and mentally fit (that would be at least 40 dependents).

And my personal amusement is of the deeply jaded, bitterly cynical, “I laugh because otherwise I’d cry all the time” type. It’s really more of a coping mechanism so I don’t fall into a bottomless abyss of depression, existential anguish, nihilism and despair. I don’t do faith or belief, so hope, no matter how slim, is pretty much the only irrational safety valve I have left.

TB Tabby
TB Tabby
10 months ago

Just when I think the incels have hit rock-bottom, now they’re anti-vaxxers too.

@Paireon

Don’t feel bad, it’ll happen one day. Don’t give up. In the mean time, know that despite what many would have you believe, there’s much more to life than sex, and one can have a fulfilling life regardless of how much sex they’re having. Enjoy other things in the mean time.

Re: Jewish conspiracy theories:
As a Jew, obviously I’m not a fan of being persecuted, but I do get a weird sort of pride from the amount of power that various awful people ascribe to us. It’s like this:

Conspiracy Theorist: “…and the (((Jews))) run all the banks and created feminism to destroy men and they made the gay agenda and are running a white genocide and vaccinating children…”
Me: “Wow, no wonder I’m tired. I’ve been busy. We must be an industrious people if we’re able to get all that done and still rest on the Sabbath.” /s

Dael
Dael
10 months ago

This is what happened when 4chan ate the internet. Now that shit’s public discourse because the same borderline outcasts who previously hid these views grew up and got public positions without anyone beating this shit out of them in a traditional – and heartwarming -community condemnation ceremony.

Thanks internet libertarians. Fuck you.

Crip Dyke
10 months ago

Just try and stop me, motherfuckers: I’m burnin’ the menorah at both ends eight days a week!

Paireon
Paireon
10 months ago

@Naglfar – Eh, like I said, I still keep hope. And no worries, I’m quite aware sex (either for recreation or reproduction) isn’t the be-all end-all of the human experience. Being weirdly sociable by autism spectrum standards helps.

And in all honesty I’d also probably take a bit of perverse pride in being purportedly able to do all that according to antisemites if I was Jewish too.

Fun fact: witnessed my first menorah burning this Christmas.
One of my father’s partner’s nephews is in a couple with a Jewish woman* and they have two young children, and since Christmas day was the third day of Hanukkah (IIRC) they lit four candles together. Was a nice experience, especially since she took the time to explain to the rest of us (Quebec French-Canadians with a Catholic cultural background, but mostly secular nowadays – I’ve personally been atheist since I was ten) the cultural/religious context and meaning (the flame of the Temple miraculously burning for eight days despite oil shortage due to a siege).

*She and her family are Reform Jews, as well as very relaxed and secular – I’ve seen her eat pork and shellfish. She’s really nice to talk to, and I sometimes ask her questions about Judaism and the Jewish experience when we see each other (once or twice a year usually – they travel a lot for their work/studies), and she answers them as best she can (probably helps that I try to be as respectful as possible despite my curiosity).

Crip Dyke

@Paireon:

Lighting the candles isn’t even the best part. Given that the holiday focuses on the miracle of the oil, it has become a de facto commandment that one must eat foods cooked in oil to celebrate.

EIGHT DAYS WHERE FRENCH FRIES ARE A RELIGIOUS DUTY.

Seriously, Judaism is the best. Just wait … a month after we throw a birthday party for the trees and eat fruit and drink juice, we’re gonna be religiously required to eat cookies and drink booze until we literally can’t stop ourselves from confusing antonyms when trying to talk.

Shielding
Shielding
10 months ago

Good article! Try to remember that “dumb” is an ableist slur though. Better descriptors include: inane, ridiculous, befuddling, fatuous, absurd, asinine, and laughable.

Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate
10 months ago

Wow. That’s several right wing conspiracy theories all rolled up into one neat package! Interesting how they found a way to work anti-vaxx bullshite into it, too! The incels are nothing if not efficient!

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Shielding

I do feel like “asinine” is good here, if rather needlessly mean to donkeys.

@Crip Dyke

Right? Now if only I could even think about Yom Kippur without having a complete breakdown.

Anonymous
Anonymous
10 months ago

Why are they complaining about evolution in progress? They themselves admitted that their genes are subhuman and inferior (in their own minds anyway), and thus the inevitable result is that natural selection will work against them even if governments didn’t have a reason to persecute them (and they don’t, as far as they’re concerned they still function as perfectly good labor since not being a waste of carbon doesn’t disqualify you from working).

Granted this also ignores the fact that governments need to rule a lot of people since that translates to more taxes, but it’s more amusing to turn their own whining about genes against them.

Marina Smith
Marina Smith
10 months ago

Dear God, I can’t believe this shit! It’s both disturbing and humorous at the same time.
😆

Catalpa
Catalpa

@rv97

it’s better to try and kill them off as a measure of self-defense

Yeah, that kind of talk doesn’t fly here, buddy. Read the comments policy. No advocation of violence on this blog.

Lainy
Lainy
10 months ago

Then they only have sex when they want to have a child. We’ve been over this before.

rv97
rv97

@Lainy

I don’t know what can comfort me, knowing that I’d have to return favors and hold myself accountable to this religious and ethnic community I’ve been born into.

It also doesn’t comfort me that people outside of my community can find some of their problematic attitudes agreeable, such as insisting on delaying sexual activity until marriage. I almost feel like I’m stuck in a cult.

I want to separate myself from this community but I am worried that all my efforts will be in vain.

@Catalpa

Very well. Let David know he can ban me the next time I do this.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@rv97

What about them? Why should I care what they think about it? Or anything else, come to that? Oh, right. I don’t. I wouldn’t give a half dram of stale rat piss for their thoughts; they are assholes.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
10 months ago

@rv97 : people can live their couples like that if they want, since people are allowed to not like having sex.

If they try to proselitize that, however, I have a problem with that. Even if I, personally, isn’t fond of sex, I am rather attached to individual freedom.

Sheila Crosby
10 months ago

I know it’s a minnow of bad science in an ocean of wrong, but this always bugs me. Genetics don’t work like that. If two very mixed-race tan people have a passle of kids, the kids will come out in all kinds of shades. I seem to remember British fraternal twins in the papers some years ago where the boy was very dark and the girl almost white. Both very cute, too.

And you pass exactly the same amount of your DNA on whoever you have a kid with.

@rv97
Is it really necessary to have the same conversation over and over again? This has to be at least round 3.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
10 months ago

@Sheila Crosby : just as importantly, skin color changed rather dramatically fast to adapt to where people live, so there’s little reason to think that, said, swedish people will ever get black or kenyan white.

That being said, my father is litteraly of a darker skin than most arabs, but have never ever have been said to be anything other than white, because he have all the physical characteristic of white people. Meanwhile, albinos african don’t look like the typical french at all. While people tend to define themselves by color skin, it turn out it’s a group of characteristic, and skin color isn’t terribly important in it.

Catalpa
Catalpa
10 months ago

Aren’t incels doomed to extinction by definition, anyway? If they’re truly incels, then they aren’t having any sex and therefore will not reproduce.

And if they get plastic surgery and become attractive enough to find a partner (leaving aside the problem that it’s their odious personalities that make them unlovable), then they’ll no longer be incels, will they?

Viscaria
Viscaria

@Catalpa

I hate to crawl into the mind of an incel (I’ve already had a shower today) but my best understanding is they believe they shouldn’t be doomed to celibacy in the first place. They reason that their incelification is a result of factors that only exist in this time of reduced social impacts for women who have sex outside of marriage (as compared to the US in the 1950s) and increased female financial independence (as compared to the US in the 1950s). Their wrists would have been too small to be lovable in any era, they believe, but at least they would have retained their God-given right to coerce a woman into a sexual relationship with them that she wanted no part of with the twin threats of poverty and social exclusion.

Therefore, the government doomed what is now the incel community when it stopped banishing women who had boinked one dude to the highest mountain to live with the goats. Plastic surgery would be the only way to combat the vicious anti-incel social forces that will end their lines. Since the government refuses to fund these necessary procedures, it proves that their anti-incel moves are not accidental, but part of a deliberate eugenics program.

Okay. Time to shower again.

Allandrel
Allandrel
10 months ago

Oh look, the misogynistic racist is also an anti-autistic bigot. How shocking.

I’m a 40-year-old straight white cis man, on the spectrum, had a girlfriend for a month in high school, went on three dates between 16 and 38, and did not lose my virginity until I was 38 – and that was a hookup, not a relationship. (She’s an awesome person.) I long to be married, but I doubt I ever will be.

By incel standards, I’m one of their “genetically inferior betas,” as no doubt they’d consider my kidney failure a sign of my inferior genetics. And yet I find everything these assholes say and do utterly loathsome.

Have I ever been angry because of rejection? Hell yes. Both at myself, and at the women who rejected me. But through this astonishing thing called empathy (and my budding feminism and Quakerism – those two are closely linked), I was able to deal with it in a healthy manner.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer
10 months ago

With the anti-vaxx screed in there, I’m wondering if this is one of those people who isn’t actually autistic but self-diagnoses as such because he believes that gives him an excuse for being anti-social. I’ve run into a few of those. From what I’ve heard, actual autistic people tend to really dislike them for the attempts blurring the definitions.

@Jenora Feuer

I can only speak for myself, but as an autistic person I absolutely hate it when someone blames their failures on autism. It just furthers negative and incorrect stereotypes of autistic people and makes us all look bad. I’d imagine other autistic commenters here feel the same way as I do about this.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs
10 months ago

@Viscaria, yes, re the 1950s etc. – I’m sure you’ve captured the essence of their ‘reasoning’. That seems all too plausible!

personalpest
personalpest

@Naglfar:

As someone who was officially diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome a decade ago, I certainly agree. Manospherians who claim to be autistic (whether they really are or not) are just using the condition as an excuse to be selfish, bigoted assholes.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
10 months ago

As someone who got tagged as an autie and shunted into an abusive private school… Thirded. Abusive men who blame their abusiveness on autism are disgusting.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
10 months ago

At that point, autistic is a cursed term in my opinion. When someone say it, you never know if it will be someone describing people who are slightly different, or 4chan drivel.

I also absolutely hate when it’s described as a super power. Almost alway, it’s just as much an insult as a praise, and it reinforce the idea that autistic are circus monsters. It also terribly cheapen the achievement of a bunch of people. Yeah, right, maybe Einstein was autistic, but regardless, he got a nobel prize because of his quality, neither because nor despite being different.

(for what it’s worth, I am not, albeit a lot of people have chalked to “autism” the fact I tend to actively hate peoples of all stripes. I guess for them anyone who dislike company is an autist ?)

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
10 months ago

BTW related, there’s a thing I was discussing earlier with a friend… Let me see if I can summarize it.

CN: this gets a bit personal again, but I promise it’s relevant…

I call this thing Joss Whedon Feminism, for lack of a better term. It’s a very cisheteronormative kind of pop feminism, where male insecurity and and misogyny are treated as intertwined to the point of not really being distinguished much. Sexist men are assumed to be those who are meek and shy and insecure in their masculinity; feminist ones are assumed to be confident, secure, dominant, and really good at protecting women. (And finding female partners, who they would presumably protect.)

If you don’t think this sounds very feminist, congrats, you win a prize! The problem IME is, for a while it seemed really hard to find anything else – the main alternative I got exposed to in the early 2010s was TERF/SWERFism, so for a long time I didn’t ID as feminist because I understand “feminism” to have no place for meek, feminine men.

Also IME, Cracked.com was a rich source of this kind of BS. When I first read Laurie Penny and saw them tear apart a sample of it from said website, I was almost disbelieving – I could barely wrap my head around someone else seeing the same problem, let alone having the words for it.

To this day I consider myself lucky, because I was extremely depressed at the time; finding feminist thinking that had a place for me (and continued to have a place for me as I transitioned) probably saved my life.

But anyway yeah to bring this back on topic, ^^^ this is why I’m super wary about connecting incels’ insecurity and self-hatred too directly with their vile misogyny. There is a connection, but there’s also IME a pop culture bias towards seeing misogyny as an Insecure Guy Problem, something that can be fixed by relaxing and gaining confidence and having more casual sex. Which (kind of obviously) plays right into MRA bullshit, and yeah it doesn’t surprise me that the MRA converts I’ve known started out as huge fans of Joss Whedon and similar pop-feminist creators.That Whedon himself turned out to be a serial abuser IMO just underscores how much bullshit this stuff is – and Black feminists were calling out his creepiness for years too, but we white people didn’t fucking listen because he was too much a fave.

TL;DR version: IMO pop- culture feminism as pushed by a lot of male feminists is uncomfortably close to MRA thinking, and also just super creepy and protectionist and paternalistic. And treating misogyny as mainly an insecurity problem is part and parcel of those tendencies. So yeah, don’t do that.

(And BTW dudes, if you pride yourself on your sexual conquests, sorry to say you’re still a misogynist. And a jerk. Even if you can quote bell hooks at me.)

Oh and sorry in advance if this is stuff covered a million times over by actual feminist scholars. I’m still a newbie with respect to all of this, don’t mind me too much!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

There’s some fun stuff on Cracked. Or there was. I haven’t read it in a while so I don’t know how it is lately. But there’s definitely been some misogyny apologia masquerading as anti-misogyny. There was more than one piece about how guys are misogynistic because girls didn’t date them in high school.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@WWTH

Yeah, the piece Penny tore into was a David Wong thing claiming that all breakthrough inventions were the result of men trying to impress women. I remember a lot of stuff along those lines around that time (ca. 2014 I think) – common themes tended towards “You should be more motivated at work,” “Your anger at injustice in the world is a turnoff to women,” “You should be more grateful and less sad in general,” etc. Really vapid and sexist stuff, but billed as Uncomfortable Truths, and designed to sound both Uncomfortable and Truthy.

As with basically every bit of sexist crap billed as Uncomfortable Truth, there was a lot of, “Your offense at this only serves to indicate how true it is.”

Lainy
Lainy

Rv97

Sometimes I tell my husband no to sex. Sometimes I’m not in the mood and I don’t want him to touch me ever for a kiss. Sometimes I don’t want to take my clothes off for him when we have a video chat. Sometimes i tell him no just because I don’t like the partner he wants to bring into our sex life. Sometimes I just like that particular woman, she makes me uncomfortable or I’m not attracted to her. I only allow my husband to touch me because his touch is the only touch that doesn’t physically hurt my skin with this pens and needles like feeling. I became extremely touch sensitive after my assault. None of that is your business and if you have any problem with any of that that’s your problem. I make him wait 11 months out of the year till he has sex because I want a monogamy relationship that sometimes evoles other sex partners but his commitment and relationship is towards and he won’t have anyone else unless I’m involve. That’s our sex life that has us and other consenting adults in it. And it none of your business. You can’t force people to have the type of sex life you seem appropriate. And you can’t force people to like sex or give others access to their bodies so stop worrying about who’s fucking who or who’s not fucking someone if it doesn’t involve you.

Viscaria
Viscaria

@rv97

Very well. Let David know he can ban me the next time I do this.

I’m sure David is already aware that he can ban anyone at any time for any reason he chooses. Rather than shifting the responsibility to David to keep your behaviour in check, I, at least, would definitely prefer if you would try to abide by the policies that exist for everyone here. You have the power to stay within the guidelines we have all been given.

Allandrel
Allandrel
10 months ago

Add me to the list of autistic people who loathe people who excuse their asshole behavior with self-diagnosed autism. They’re right up there with Sheldon Cooper in reinforcing stereotypes.

Re: Cracked
There is some funny stuff there, but there is a lot of BS and I generally end up falling down rabbit holes, so I try to avoid it.

@Cyborgette
I haven’t heard the term “Joss Whedon Feminism” before, but I know exactly what you are talking about. It reminds me of the men who pretend to be feminists just to get laid.

Regarding autism and stereotypes, I can pass for neurotypical most of the time, so I usually just don’t mention it. I’m not ashamed at all, but I know that people will have preconceived stereotypes and notions they will project and I prefer just to avoid that by not saying it, or at least waiting until they get to know me.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Cyborgette

This is such an important point. It reminded me of David Sherratt – a former MRA turned leftie who’s fairly well-known in left Twitter circles (although he appears to be on one of his periodic breaks right now). This is the core of his beliefs about incels, and he’s obsessed with male loneliness and disadvantage. He claims that women have all the power in the dating arena, and honestly I think he still holds a lot of MRA/MGTOW ideas.

@Mish

I think he still holds a lot of MRA/MGTOW ideas.

I’m not familiar with him, but from your description it sounds like that’s the case. I find that a lot of people who claim to be “former” incels/MRAs/white supremacists never fully give up the views they had at the time, they just manage to mask it in a veneer. Of course, some people can move on and leave the past behind, but a lot struggle with it.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Naglfar, exhibits A and B (he’s usually less blatant than this, and these tweets did get a lot of pushback. He’s still really popular though, for some reason)

comment image

comment image

@Mish
I think those leave little doubt as to him being an MRA/MGTOW.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Naglfar

You’d think so, yeah.

Crip Dyke

@Naglfar:

I’ve got a theory. It could be witches, some evil witches!

…Which is ridiculous ’cause witches they were persecuted. Wicca good and love the earth and women power and I’ll be over here.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

It really annoys me that men whine about how they’re expected to make the first move, yet when women make the first move, they hate it. Any woman making the first move must be either a slut, desperate and pathetic, or have an agenda.

rv97
rv97
10 months ago

I’m talking about pastors and people of a religious community, or even pro-JBP/pro-Molyneaux fuckers insisting people stay celibate until marriage and fuck only to make babies, or even trying to make it the law of the land as is the case in a few countries.

I’m sorry, but ever since that conversation in August, I’ve not felt consoled in that matter. What should I do if I have to be stuck in a community whose faith considers even masturbation a sin? I do plan to leave said community but my efforts can be in vain. Even if I were successful in doing so, those ideas still have influence.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Mish

Wow that is a really gross take by Sherratt. So gross. Wow.

“It’s reality” argh. Gods I really, really hate the way misogynists bill their crap as Uncomfortable Truth, that makes it super hard to argue against even when it’s patently false.

Anyway yeah he sounds a lot like what I’m talking about. Much creepy, ugh.

@Naglfar

Yeah I come up with a lot of weird terminology because I’m relatively illiterate as far as theory; people who actually Know Feminism probably have better words for these things. But the flip side of names having power is that no name means no power, so I find it helpful to have provisional names to stick on things.

@WWTH

Ugh yes same. All the more so having seen it “from both sides”.

A. Noyd
A. Noyd
10 months ago

I’m not autistic myself, but I share some characteristics with folks on the spectrum (like executive dysfunction and a sensory processing disorder). I do teach a number of autistic kids, though. They’re all very different individuals, but every single one of them tries so hard to get along with their peers. Every. Single. One.

Also, one of the autistic kids at my last school was bullied. He ended up having a meltdown one day because of it, out of sight of the teachers. One of the misfit girls in his class stayed with him to help him through it even though it meant both of them got in trouble for missing their following homeroom class.