empathy deficit entitled babies men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny reactionary bullshit red pill reddit

The Red Pill is hiring!

By David Futrelle

Great news, ladies! The Red Pill subreddit is hiring … wives.

In a recent post on the subreddit, someone calling himself, ahem, afterthe_fapocalypse argued that when it comes to finding a wife, men should “look for an employee not a partner” because, you know, equality is simply out of the question.

“Having my shit together,” he writes,

no woman can be a partner to me. None. They just aren’t built like that. And as the relationship manager then, my role is not to look for a partnership but to hire an employee. A high-level one, but someone who will work for me and develop the next generation of employees (children) growing up. That will be her project. Mine is ensuring that the whole system (family) functions.

What a romantic!

If this dude, god forbid, ever gets married I hope his soon-to-be-ex-wife cites this post of his in her divorce filing.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Victorious Parasol
1 year ago

I may be job-hunting, but even if I weren’t happily married, I’d resist the urge to “apply” for this position.

Savanah
Savanah
1 year ago

What if I negotiate pay scale, save my well earned money, completely make him dependent on my services and then empty my savings account and divorce him? I’ve been fairly paid for the services so he can’t object, he won’t owe child support because no decent woman would spread the genes of such losers, and he’s useless and I’m off to the next red pill man! I’ll have experience, money, and hard work and he’ll be…well, we’ll still be an infantile helpless ghoul. But that’s what they want so it all works out!

Someone get me that application!

Mexican Hot Chocolate
Mexican Hot Chocolate
1 year ago

He’s right about one thing. Women aren’t his equal. The women I know would have to sink pretty low before they were equal with this jackass. Even hardcore followers of the quiverfull and submissive wife movements are looking askance at this clod.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
1 year ago

Notice how he uses the word “employee” but doesn’t mention paying her. That’s not an employee you’re wanting there, matey.

On a related note, I finished reading The Future of Another Timeline yesterday, and… yeah. Ouch.

Sarity
Sarity
1 year ago

Savanah, why assume you’d be paid in salary and not with just the sheer HONOR of living under the benevolent rule of this paragon of preserving Western White civilization?

Catalpa
Catalpa
1 year ago

I probably shouldn’t be by this point, but I’m disturbed that the guy thinks that his children should be employees too. Especially considering that children don’t get any say in who they are ’employed’ by and there’s a different word for that situation than ’employee’.

Snowberry
Snowberry
1 year ago

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d be the type to “fire” his kids for not perfectly conforming to whatever future he’s laid out for them. Then again, if the kid has enough outside support to not be completely homeless, that might be a slight step up.

Viscaria
Viscaria
1 year ago

I came here to say pretty much the same thing, @Catalpa. I also wonder what labour he thinks his children would provide.

Bina

@that jackass:

Having my shit together,

Oh, I doubt THAT very much.

Good luck with the “hiring”, Boss Hogg.

ObSidJag
ObSidJag

@Bina:
“Having my shit together stuffed inside my cranium in place of my brains,” is what he actually means.

Sorry, now I have to go wash out *my* brain. It’s what happens any time I have to use the Red Pill Translator portion of my grey matter–ugh.

Red Pilled
Red Pilled
1 year ago

The Wall remains undefeated, remember that. You’ll be lining up for that job.

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa
1 year ago

I’m incredibly glad I’m too fat for this guy to ever even consider “employing” me. Ugh.

A Happy Dude
A Happy Dude
1 year ago

It’s funny how an anti-misogyny blog does exactly what they criticize. All I see on this blog is misandry.

You want a good man, yet you divorce rape your men and take half of their life’s hardwork, cheat on them, and lay false rape accusations against them. You spend your youth sleeping around and you expect a good man to marry your used up ass (read: expired sperm receptacle) when you sense the wall approaching. I wonder why you’re surprised/angry that these men are getting fed up of this nonsense.

Soon, all of you will be lonely and frustrated in your thirties, eating cat food and asking yourselves vehemently “where have all the good men gone?”

Fabe
Fabe

@Happy Dude

Thanks for proving that a lot of the stuff this blog talks about is true.

Dalillama
Dalillama
1 year ago

And here’s me nearing forty and living with two lovely fellows.

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa
1 year ago

Ugh, please go your own way already, preferably far, far away from us. No, further. Further. Just a little bit further. Look, maybe there’s a space shuttle you can take to get further away, look into that. That would be almost far enough away.

… but not quite.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

The Wall remains undefeated, remember that. You’ll be lining up for that job.

I mean, not totally undefeated

comment image

Snowberry
Snowberry
1 year ago

Woo, looks like another troll, and probably a boring one. Dude, I’m 44, never married, have a very regular sex life, no cats or any other pet. None of my boyfriends would have ever considered me passive during sex. I pay for dates half the time. No issue finding “good men”, but then again, my idea of a good man doesn’t include entitled losers with persecution complexes like you. Troll elsewhere.

Cheerful Warthog
Cheerful Warthog
1 year ago

He says we “all want a good man”, neglecting the fact that this is a feminist blog and thus we’re all lesbians. Even I’m a lesbian, and I’m a man.

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

I am officially a married woman. I proudly have a mrs. In front of my name and a second last name now. The day turned out well and i was able to read my wedding vows to him. Hiding out in the bathroom right now for a bit because I’m a little overwhelmed and very tired from everything. Two more hours though we will be cleaning up and off to bed and I will probably spend the next day in bed with my New husband but it all turned out well. I’m exhausted, my cheeks hurt from smiling and my feet are covered in blisters on the sides and heals. This is bliss though

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

Side note i just changed into my old converse after being in heals since 9 am this morning and sweet baby Jesus it’s like walking on a cloud now

Catalpa
Catalpa
1 year ago

Congrats, Lainy! Wishing you and your husband all the best!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
1 year ago

As employees, I hope the OP’s family unionizes and sues him for sexual harassment.

The Wall remains undefeated, remember that. You’ll be lining up for that job.

I know you desperately want women to compete for your approval, but RedPillers are the equivalent of a shitty unregulated conflict diamond mine in Africa. Nobody’s clamoring to be your unpaid intern.

Not only are RedPillers a resume stain, you offer zero benefits, no vacation, no advancement, and a lot of overtime. Let’s take this metaphor further. As a business, what exactly is your product? What do you offer that your competitors don’t? How do you explain your dismal sales numbers compared to the thriving soy industry?

You think of yourselves as magnanimous job creators, but who in their right mind would want to work for you?

I thought cat food didn’t happen till your seventies, and only then as a result of living on a fixed income. Get your cliches straight!

Kevin
Kevin
1 year ago

Somehow I’m reminded of the Alf Garnett ‘When a man employs a wife’ rant. For North Americans who haven’t encountered the character, if I’ve got the approximate cultural equivalents right, think more or less Archie Bunker with a Cockney accent.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier
1 year ago

Dude, if you don’t want a family, that’s fine. Just don’t have one. It’s cool. You don’t have to.

Viscaria
Viscaria

@A Happy Dude

It’s funny how an anti-misogyny blog does exactly what they criticize.

We’re all misogynistic?

All I see on this blog is misandry.

Oh. Well, that’s not actually exactly what we criticize. But whatever, I’m picking up what you’re putting down. Let’s see some examples of us being misandristic (or whatever).

You want a good man,

Citation needed.

yet you divorce rape your men

Explain to me how divorce is equivalent to rape, thanks.

and take half of their life’s hardwork,

What is hardwork? How are we taking it? Further explanation is needed.

cheat on them,

I’ve never cheated on anyone, so citation needed.

and lay false rape accusations against them.

I have never accused anyone of rape falsely or accurately, so citation needed.

How are sperm receptacle expiry dates set? Related: Did you know that women are people and not things?

I don’t know what the wall is, but my understanding from your manosphere buds is that I have reached it or passed it, and I’m not expecting anyone to marry me, so citation needed.

I don’t think this accurately describes anyone’s feelings here, so citation needed.

Battering Lamb
Battering Lamb
1 year ago

I just googled ‘Quiverfull Movement’. Seems like they took ‘Every Sperm is sacred’ by Monty Python as an instruction manual.

I feel they need to watch this:

Viscaria
Viscaria
1 year ago

Of course, my previous comment, @A Happy Dude, only applies if your comment was meant to indicate that all of the women who frequent this blog have done/thought everything you attribute to women in your comment. There exist two more charitable interpretations of your comment.

The first kinder interpretation is that a single woman reading your comment, but not all women reading your comment, is responsible for doing/thinking everything you have indicated she does and thinks. If this was your intended meaning, you will still need to explain how divorce is at all comparable to rape, what “hardwork” means, and how sperm receptacles pass their expiry dates. You will also need to support your claim that a single woman who reads these comments has done everything you have attributed to her.

The second more generous interpretation is that no one woman has necessarily done everything you’ve listed, but that at least one woman has done the first thing, at least one woman (not necessarily the same one) has done the second thing, and et cetera down the list. In that case, you will still need to explain the divorce = rape, “hardwork,” and sperm receptacle claims I have outlined above. You will also need to explain how five or six different women doing five or six different things means all women are responsible for all of the things.

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

* me looking around at the walls and carpets*

When did we get a new troll?

Snowberry
Snowberry
1 year ago

Might be a drive-by. Let’s see if they ever respond back.

Sarity
Sarity
1 year ago

And where exactly is this imaginary wall supposed to lie, Mr. Pilled? Because I just wedded a very good man in my far-from-virginal thirties (read: an actual good man and not a piller like yourself), and the median age for first marriages only continues to rise every year. Sounds like this undefeatable wall of yours is eroding, no?

Or, is it just a ridiculous boogeyman entirely made up by insufferable shitheads in a feeble attempt to scare younger women into settling for them? It doesn’t appear to be working. Frankly I, nor any self-respecting woman I know young or old, wouldn’t touch your ilk if they were the last available on earth.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

There’s more — much, much more — from this guy:

I’m hiring, so will I hire someone who can’t perform? If she’s hit the wall, has baggage (debt, emotional, high n-count), etc. then I don’t hire. Maybe I interview, and maybe I let her buy me a few drinks, but “sorry the position you’re looking for isn’t available”.

Dude, you are writing this for a quarantined subreddit. Do you really think women go there looking for husbands. Do you really think this kind of attitude works in real life. You’re hiring — but is anyone applying.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
1 year ago

Soon I’ll be in my thirties? Where do I sign up?

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent, Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent, Bard of the New Movement

@A Happy Dude

One hell of an alias for someone who seems content to piss and moan, and sound quite silly to boot.

Do you genuinely think you’re going to get through to us by -checks notes- reiterating the same talking points Dave has been dealing with since the 5th gen of Pokemon had dropped?

There’s many a reason we think they’re nonsense, but we think you already know why. You’re just a man in a pigeon suit trying to take up the whole chessboard.

(Also, some of us have highly questionable taste in men, at least in fiction. [Oh, Teruteru Hanamura, why must you be such a terrible bitch and yet so tubby!?] Surely there’s someone out there that could justify you in reality just as well…)

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
1 year ago

Am I sleeping? Or is a good man marrying my ass? Or my sperm receptacle? Is a wall moving toward me? This guy’s prose is dizzying.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Lainy
Wishing you and your new husband much happiness in your life together.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Sarity
Another wedding? All best wishes for a lifetime of happiness for you and your husband.

Sarity
Sarity
1 year ago

@Kat, Thanks very much! Don’t recall as if I’ve mentioned any other wedding though, this is my first and only (I can only imagine any other mention might have had to do with my former fiance with whom it fell through, for the better).

Battering Lamb
Battering Lamb
1 year ago

Lainy mentioned getting married recently.

Best wishes to both of you.

Lizzie
Lizzie
1 year ago

Congratulations to Lainey and to Sarity and to your newly married beloveds and long may your happiness reign!
And, let there be sufficient cats and comfy shoes for all who desire them.

Victorious Parasol
1 year ago

Congratulations to the newlyweds! And for those who still feel like newlyweds!

Guess our latest troll is just a drive-by. I wonder if he totally missed my reference to Mr. Parasol in my earlier comment, or if he thinks Mr. Parasol is a figment of my imagination?

Sarity
Sarity
1 year ago

Lainy mentioned getting married recently.

Ah, of course 😅 That’s what I get for spotty visits to the community. My congratulations to Lainy as well!

You’d better believe together or apart, new hudband’s life and mine are unknowable without cats.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
1 year ago

I’m hiring, so will I hire someone who can’t perform?

Somebody’s confused blow jobs with actual jobs.

Sarity and Lainy, congrats! Wishing you much happiness with your spouses.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Lainy
Congratulations on your wedding! May you have many years of happiness with your new husband.

@Sarity
Congratulations on your wedding as well!

@Kat

That sounds like a description of an experimental horror film.

…

[Enter wedding venue. A minister is standing before a sleeping woman. A good man stands nearby.]
MINISTER: Do you, Goodman, take this ass and sperm receptacle to be your lawfully wedded wife?
Goodman: The walls are closing in.
[The walls of the venue begin to move closer as the woman awakes. She screams. End scene.]

@A Happy Dude
Funny, you don’t sound so happy. I’ll still Fisk your comment, though.

Umm…to do exactly what we criticize wouldn’t we have to have misogyny, not misandry? Misandry isn’t a real thing any more than racism against white people. But fine, find something here that is an example of misandry and report back.

I’m not actually looking for a man right now, thank you. I’ve also never “divorce raped” anyone because I’ve never been married and therefore by definition haven’t been divorced. Also, as other commenters have pointed out, divorce isn’t rape.

I am still not looking for a good man right now (maybe later, but I generally prefer relationships with women and non-binary people), but I definitely would not marry anyone who sees me as a used up ass or expired sperm receptacle. Also, if I ever am looking for a good man, I will not be looking in a misogynistic subreddit, because none of the men there are any good.

I’m not surprised or angry, seeing as what you’re describing doesn’t resemble the real world in any way. Mostly I’m just tired of reactionary misogynists like you.

That’s a new one. I’ve heard the tired stereotype of the feminist cat lady, but never have I heard of the feminists eating cat food. I’m not 30 yet, but I doubt that I will be wondering where all the good men have gone. There are still good men, and I know where to find them. The manosphere is not the place, though.

Side note: Is it just me, or have there been an abnormal number of driveby trolls the past few days? Maybe a link here got posted to the manosphere?
(Apologies if this double posts)

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow
1 year ago

Ahhhh, I love weddings! Lainy, congratulations! Sarity, congratulations! May you and your spouses (and everyone else here!) be blessed with long lives filled with love, excellent health, and prosperity. Very best wishes to you all. <3

An Impish Pepper
An Impish Pepper
1 year ago

Congrats, Sarity and Lainy!

@Naglfar
I’m guessing it’s just people googling around for Jordan Peterson critics to raid.

I’m hiring, so will I hire someone who can’t perform?

This attitude even applied to actual jobs is so flawed. Entire industries have adopted this kind of attitude as an excuse to stop job training and hope that there are enough magical unicorns who just happened to obtain the right skills from the right connections, i.e. usually rich white guys. And then they hire the occasional #GirlBoss and brag about how progressive they are. Not only that but actually determining if somebody can perform can be a legitimately difficult task, especially when corporations are trying to get away with as little investment into hiring and training as possible. Interviews may demonstrate, maybe, that a candidate isn’t a bigoted PR disaster waiting to happen, but that’s about it.

Bluecat
Bluecat
1 year ago

Congratulations and best of health, wealth and happiness, love and luck to the newly weds.

I am way, way, way post “wall” (60 next b’day). Much to my surprise – I wasn’t looking and had no particular urge to partner up – I happened to find a good man. (It might have been a good woman.)

Both of us skint as a very skint thing, so neither can have married for money, but I did own the house and he was living in a caravan at the time. Neither of us employs the other except as an occasional volunteer back scratcher / opener of jars the other can’t twist / trier-outer of tales.

We continue to be married.

Moon Custafer
Moon Custafer
1 year ago

Adding to the congratulations to Lainy, Sarity, and spouses!

ObSidJag
ObSidJag
1 year ago

Coming back late to this (but that’s what happens when one works nights).

Congratulations to Lainy & Sarity!!! Lainy, it sounds like your big day went far better than just good. May both sets of newlyweds make many happy memories together.

As for our drivebys…”frustrated and in my thirties?” Really? So I’m actually Benjamin Button, cause–seriously–that would knock at least 20 years off my age.

Otherwise…*yawn*…I can’t be bothered.

1 2 3