bad history bad science evil sexy ladies incels irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny

Women’s “stinking pheromones” are preventing boys from going to Jupiter to get more stupider

By David Futrelle

Today’s incel rant (that’s actually from April of last year) is on the subject of women (naturally) and how they are destroying our species by making men horny with their stinky pheromones. Also, women have apparently ruined the space program, just ruined it, so we’ll never get to live on Jupiter — thus depriving boys of their god-given right to get more stupider.

[Blackpill] Females will be the death of our species. They are like a biological quicksand.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS
here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
JoinedNov 8, 2017
Messages13,827
Apr 1, 2018
#1
There are over 7.5 billion people on this planet. Why is mating still the hottest topic of the 21st century?

Because women have been evolving for millions of years to take advantage of the outdated male need to reproduce on a physical, emotional, chemical, and psychological level. Women keep men trapped in a primal and archaic mindset. Men have this horrifyingly strong need to pass on their genetic code, and women have a strong need to be taken care of. We clearly got the short end of the stick here.

Most women think it's pathetic how regularly a man needs to ejaculate, while they are able to dry up their sexual urges on command for decades at a time.
They realize that most men will orbit, defend, and provide for them; even without actually receiving sex. Most men are perfectly happy dying for just the possibility of intercourse. If women weren't holding men back on a biological leash, humanity would be so far ahead.

We'd have cured some things. We'd have ironed out most societal and environmental problems. There would definitely be a better space program. We'd have already landed humans on Mars, Europa, maybe even Jupiter. Without women wafting their stinking pheromones at men all the time causing us to fight over them, men could figure out how to live on a fucking gaseous planet. Men have traditionally been the only ones to bridge the gap between the present and the future. Women only want to bridge the gap between the past and the present. I sometimes dream of incels, normies, chads, orbiters, and providers abandoning women and banding together to explore the universe.

Then I wake up to this fucking nightmare again.

I’m a little hesitant to challenge someone whose opinion is so thoughtful and totally scientific, but I’m pretty sure that women can’t shut down their sexual desire for decades on a whim any more than men can. Though reading this rant, I suspect, might shut things down in that area for a half-hour or so.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Moggie
Moggie

@Curious_Diversions:

Remove your superior man-brains from their meat vehicles, which are vulnerable to female chemical manipulation. Place it instead in a invulnerable robot body! You will be free from the tyrant of the senses and can Create and Develop to your True Potential!

Do you want Terminators Going Their Own Way?

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

@Ariblester

If the online Chinese translator I’m using is vaguely correct, the answer to your question is that I’m responding to Fabe in Lang Belta, the fictitious Belter creole language from The Expanse novels.

The initial phrase translates as “Fuck off, fucker!”, with my response translating as “I know, right? That guy’s a dickwad, boss/dude.”

(For no reason I can identify, bosmang is my favorite Lang Belta term.)

If you’re actually using Lang Belta, you’re waaaaaaaaaaaay more fluent than I….

Katamount
11 months ago

Speaking of space, I finally, FINALLY tracked down an old kids book I forgot the title of, but had been trying to remember for months. Ever get that where you’re trying to remember an old book or game but you can’t quite place the title and you go to Google and it just spits out recent crap?

Anybody else read this gem when they were kids?

comment image

There was a great page with speculative stuff about extra-terrestrial life, complete with a little illustration of an imagined “stingray” like creature that swam in Jupiter’s gasses.

Ariblester

Gaebolga wrote on
October 11, 2019 at 11:38 am:

@Ariblester

(For no reason I can identify, bosmang is my favorite Lang Belta term.)

If you’re actually using Lang Belta, you’re waaaaaaaaaaaay more fluent than I….

Nope, that’s just plain Mandarin Chinese (“What are you all saying? I can’t understand a thing.”). I was just making a Firefly reference. Thanks for the translation, though; I’ve never gotten into The Expanse, though I see snatches of Belter on Reddit occasionally, so I was at least vaguely aware of what it was.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Katamount
When I was a kid, I went through a phase of being really into space and I had a book like that (though not the same book).

You’re an artist, do you ever draw extraterrestrial life forms? I know you mostly draw furry stuff, but do you ever draw possible creatures from other planets?

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer
11 months ago

For some totally inexplicable reason, I’m reminded of an odd little song called Cerebellum Serenade, which is a love song from a male mad scientist to a female brain in a jar. He’s happy because it is purely a meeting of the minds with no pheromones involved.

Katamount

@Naglfar

Aliens is something I haven’t really done… although I have been meaning to doodle some of my Star Trek Online characters. 😛

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ jenora

a love song from a male mad scientist to a female brain in a jar.

“O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, anoint my head, anointy-nointy.”

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

@Ariblester

Have you ever read any of The Expanse books? If you’re a Firefly fan, it hits a bunch of the same themes from a different angle (and a lot less Whedon-style dialogue but a similarly tight core group dynamic, especially as the series progresses).

As long as you like space opera – and haven’t actually read any of the novels and discovered that you didn’t like them – I would heartily recommend them (although the fourth, Cibola Burn, is a distinct anomaly and a bit of a slog compared to all of the others…but worth it for setting up the unending rollercoaster that follows in the next 4 (soon to be 5) books).

Ariblester

@Gaebolga

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve never read them, but I think I’ll check them out.

rmd
rmd
11 months ago

Annalee Newitz’s new book, “Future of Another Timeline” includes some “triumph of the blackpill” futures – women reduced to drone or reproductive-queen status… I’m waiting for the blackpill folks to 1. notice it and 2. miss that they’re being mocked as the bad guys.

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
11 months ago

@Katamount:. Yes! All the time. I’ve been searching for years for a board game my parents used to have called ‘the Wellness Game’. It’s basically a bunch of metaphysical stuff, Buddhism, ayurveda, etc, but in a really fun board game. I haven’t played it since the early 90s though and I absolutely loved the artwork… I’mma keep tryin’!

Viscaria
Viscaria

@Katamount

I don’t know if I owned that book, but it looks very familiar. Either it was in the elementary library or it was featured in every Scholastic/Arc-en-ciel catalogue I was ever given.

Now that your mystery is solved, are you going to pick yourself up a copy?

Katamount

@Viscaria

I might actually still have a copy somewhere. My mom actually bought it for me when I first saw it in Kindergarten and it might still be in my father’s basement.

Nequam
Nequam
11 months ago

@Yutolia: Wow, even BoardGameGeek hasn’t heard of it, although two curious entries came up on a search for “wellness”:

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
11 months ago

@Nequam: yeah, I’ve seen all of those in my search over the years… I think I might like that trivial pursuit one, but only after I find this other!

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Yutolia
Is it this?

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
11 months ago

@Naglfar: yes!!! Yay!!! Thank you!!! My search engine has not been picking it up, all I got was… well, mostly candy land (which I always hated), that trivial pursuit game and the dinosaur game, plus a lot of generic wellness and game stuff.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Yutolia
Glad to be of assistance.

I like Trivial Pursuit, but I agree that I’ve never really liked candyland. My sister used to love that game, but I always preferred (and still do prefer) games with some knowledge or strategy like Scrabble.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Rhuu

Do I sense another disgruntled former employee of Walmart?! In my case it was just having to work off the clock hours to keep my job, and they did get successfully sued in a class action about that although sadly I never got any money from it because I didn’t sign up (too busy with school, the original reason I worked the off-clock hours to keep the job, so I could pay my tuition…). I never knew they straight up discriminated that blatantly in wage pay, did they not get sued for that as well?

Hambeast
Hambeast

kupo said

Look, if I could dry up my sexual urges on command I would have made fewer mistakes in my life.

Way fewer!

Rhuu said

2) Once you have an employee, ask them where is X? The website says here, but I looked and couldn’t find it. Have it open on your phone, or save a screen cap on your phone from a place where you have wifi if you don’t have data.

THIS. Also, screen cap your coupons; it will speed up your check-out experience and minimize the angry glares from people in line behind you.

Also, it’s not the retail wage-slaves’ fault that there are so very few people to help customers; it’s probably not even the store manager’s fault. Corporate only doles out so many employee hours to stores. The regional managers constantly try to hoard them to make themselves look good.

We were always chronically short on hours except when we were scheduled for a visit from the regional (or it was Black Friday weekend) then we had all kinds of hours to make the store immaculate for some reason. If (gods forbid) it was a corporate visit or an audit, it was ALL HANDS ON DECK, you’d-better-be-here-unless-you’re-legit-dying time.

I’ve been out of retail for four years now and I still refuse to leave my house on Black Friday.

Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
11 months ago

@Big Titty Demon – I don’t think they ever got sued. When I worked there (overnight stocking of shelves, +1$/hour, and I was saving to go to school) we had to do safety courses or something. You did those in the… Hm, not the lunchroom, but the second break room thing. It wasn’t the HR room, because the computers were in there, but… Anyway.

It was where both the computers for the thing I needed to do and where the hiring process happened. I walked in at the EXACT instant they told this guy how much he was going to be making, and it was 1$/hour more than me. I think they were explaining that, for that, they expected him to pull more skids to the back at the morning. Because of COURSE the guys would be doing more of that, right?

Anyway, I’m pretty sure that I pulled just as many skids to the back as he did, and I was 1$/hour poorer for it. I should have confronted them!! But I needed the money, and thinking back on it, I remember my ankles hurting from the boots, so I think I had just started? And I wouldn’t have wanted to risk my new job.

This happened… oh goodness, over ten years ago, and in Canada.

Not quite sure why doing the easiest freaking job of *pulling the skids back* meant more money! Honestly, stocking the shelves was way more work. You had to stage everything (that you could, within about an hour or so), go down every aisle, put out as much stuff as you could, break down the boxes and put them in the recycling bin, then with about an hour and a half start restacking the skid with whatever we couldn’t get out/didn’t get to.

It was a lot of work!!

He wasn’t built much stronger than I was, either. :/

@Hambeast – sometimes there are item numbers on the website that the employees need to actually look up stock numbers in their system. It’s annoying, because shouldn’t they be able to look up the same things I can online, only with better information? But sometimes they need the actual item number.

Ah well!

(also I’m explicitly gendering myself in this, and I don’t really see myself quite that way any more, but that’s the way the corporation of the mart of walls would have seen me, which was why I wrote it like this.)

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Rhuu

Boo, booooooo! Boooooo, down with Walmart! <— this is my comments-policy-abiding reply, but it is said with the most seething rage for the mistreatment of a fellow worker you can imagine.

fabe
fabe

@Ariblester

(For no reason I can identify, bosmang is my favorite Lang Belta term.)

If you’re actually using Lang Belta, you’re waaaaaaaaaaaay more fluent than I….

LOL all I did was use this guide to throw some belter like profanity together.

If I were ever to find myself on ceres I’m sure thew locals would get a laugh out of me trying to speak belter.

Cat Mara
Cat Mara

@Gaebolga:

@Alan Robertshaw:

As Arthur C. Clarke wrote way back in 2010…

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS – EXCEPT EUROPA.

ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE

More like:

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS EXC– WAIT WHAT YOUR SPECIES STILL HAS INCELS FUCK THAT NOISE WE’RE COMING TO DISMANTLE YOUR PLANET TOO

Snowberry
Snowberry

(…Continued from yesterday)

The gravity thing is far from the only unanswered question, it’s just the most pertinent one for the near future. How all those various questions get answered, and in some cases when they get answered, will determine whether the distant future looks a lot like classic sci-fi, “hard” sci-fi, something difficult to imagine, or some mix of those.

The one thing people don’t seem to talk much about is Mercury. If humans can handle Martian gravity, they can also handle Mercurian gravity. (Mercury is smaller but denser; their gravities are virtually identical.) Granted, that would be a considerable challenge, but not nearly as bad as trying to create a surface habitat on an unterraformed Venus or an atmospheric habitat on Neptune. (Or, for the ultimate engineering nightmare, a surface habitat on Neptune, assuming it does have a liquid surface.) But there are apparently regions with stable underground temperatures within human tolerance levels, so subterranean cities is a possible option, at least.

One idea which I thought up just now and find darkly amusing to contemplate: Plans to terraform Venus get underway, only for some of the sky-dwellers to attempt to block it, claiming indigenous rights or some equivalent.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Snowberry

I’d read a book about that. Write it before someone steals the idea. I don’t have time to write a novel right now, so I won’t run with it.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

@ both Cat Mara and Fabe, though for different reasons:

Lol

ColeYote
ColeYote

We’d have already landed humans on Mars, Europa, maybe even Jupiter

OH, YEAH, LAND A MAN ON JUPITER, WHY DON’T WE PUT A MAN ON THE FUCKING SUN WHILE WE’RE AT IT?!

Here’s a video explaining why that is an idiostuperiffic idea.

Kevin
Kevin
11 months ago

I have less – than fond memories of shelf stacking in a supermarket in town in the 198)’s, real pain in the neck when the pricing gun jammed and had to be cleared, as we worked to quota.

While I don’t like political violence, I’ve just been reminded of the way, 35 years ago today, the security operation after the Provisional IRA blew up the Grand Hotel affected my journeys to and from work. The hotel was in the the vicinity of the shopping centre where I worked.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Yutolia

Belated thank you re: The Future of Another Timeline. I just started reading it and it’s very intense, but I didn’t expect anything that level of triggery, and… Yeah, thanks. I’m glad to have that advance warning.

Hambeast
Hambeast
11 months ago

Rhuu- I worked in receiving and stocking for a time and loved it. (Sorry you had to work to quota, Kevin.) It was hard work, but I enjoyed it until my shoulder froze and I had to quit the job for a while to get physical therapy. When I went back, I got stuck cashiering.

Which reminds me of another part of retail wage slavery that sucks: It’s very hard to develop much camaraderie with coworkers in retail; we’re supposed to interact with customers (oops, excuse me! Guests!) and not each other. When I worked receiving, the store was closed (mostly, we worked from 4 am to noon) and we could converse while we worked.

If anyone works retail (or even if you don’t) and wants a bit of commiseration and humor, I recommend Retail Hell Underground https://www.retailhellunderground.com/ I’ve even posted a couple of times myself.

Hambeast
Hambeast
11 months ago

My comment from before isn’t showing up yet and I forgot:

While online ordering was a thing where I worked (a US craft chain that shall go un-named), store pickup didn’t seem to work that well. I don’t know the ins and outs because we had a dedicated customer service desk that handled that, thank Ragnar!

Owen
Owen
11 months ago

Landing on the sun? Easy, just go at night when it’s dark and cooler.

ObSidJag
ObSidJag
11 months ago

Re the “man on the moon” business: a friend once gave me a refrigerator magnet that read “if we can send 1 man to the moon, why can’t we send them all?”

Yeah, I was a lot angrier then.