#gamergate #metoo allegedly false accusations emotional abuse harassment misogyny

Eternal Gamergaters attack Zoe Quinn for allegedly driving a man to suicide by accusing him of abuse

Alec Holowka

By David Futrelle

Last week, game designer and Gamergate nemesis Zoe Quinn publicly accused indie game developer Alec Holowka of being abusive during, and vindictive after, a brief relationship the two had some years ago. Several others stepped forward with similar accusations.

Now the story has gotten sadder and uglier: Holowka has reportedly died by suicide. And those we might call the Eternal Gamergaters have taken to the internet en masse to accuse Quinn (and in a few cases, Holowka’s own sister) of causing his death.

On Saturday, Holowka’s sister Eileen posted a note to Twitter announcing the shocking and unexpected death of her brother. Her statement was in many ways a remarkable one. While describing Alex as “my brother and best friend” and declaring that “deep down he was a person who wanted only to offer people care and kindness,” she also acknowledged frankly that he had led a troubled life and that she would “not pretend that he was not also responsible for causing harm,” a statement that seems to offer a corroboration of sorts for the accusations against him.

Anticipating the inevitable scapegoating of Quinn, Eileen went on to say that her brother had told her he “wished the best for Zoë and everyone else, so don’t use our grief as an excuse to harass people.”

“Nah we harassing her,” replied one Twitterer.

And indeed, few if any of Quinn’s enemies heeded Eileen’s advice. Almost immediately, social media sites were echoing with angry denunciations of the alleged “murderer” of Alec Holowka.

On Twitter, they were blunt and nasty with their allegations, trying to get hashtags like #ZoeQuinnBodycount and #ZoeQuinnIsAMurderer trending. Many took their hate directly to Quinn, who quickly deserted Twitter entirely. A sampling:

R0wax

@R0wax
Aug 31

Replying to
@UnburntWitch
You just killed a man. Congratulations, monster. You're only one person that i hate and will be hating in my life.

AniGawd

@ani_gawd
Aug 31

Replying to
@UnburntWitch
Good job murderer you got what you wanted with cancel culture

tsc0815

@tsc0815
Aug 31

Replying to
@UnburntWitch
MURDERER! It's time you burn on a stake, witch!

professional dickhead

@cl0utbuster
Aug 31

Replying to
@UnburntWitch
you’re a murderer.

Sweet__leaf204

@Sweet__leaf204
Aug 31

Replying to
@UnburntWitch
Does the blood wash off easily Zoe? Fuck you, you clout chasing dumpster fire.

The Willhelm Giggle

@WillhelmGiggle
Aug 31

Replying to
@UnburntWitch
How does it feel to drive a man to suicide? Do you feel empowered now? Does blood on your hands make you feel strong?

HyperLazerOranges

@HyperOranges
Aug 31

Replying to
@UnburntWitch
You drove a man to suicide, I hope you can live with the blood on your hands while you pocket the money

Others directed their anger at Eileen Holowka … for acknowledging the harm her brother had done to others and asking his fans not to harass Quinn. (Eileen has since locked her Twitter account.)

And of course some Eternal Gamergate grifters — and Gamergate-friendly journalists — jumped into the fray.

TheQuartering

@TheQuartering

Zoe Quinn's quest for klout led a man to kill himself today.  That is her legacy.  I will do a video on it but it will be on the idea of this bullshit "metoo" and not talking about him directly much. heading downstairs now
Cathy Young O @CathyYoung63 • Aug 31	v
Meanwhile in the latest #MeToo \ news a man with a history of mental illness was driven to suicide because one person's claim about something that may have happened years ago was enough to destroy his life
heavy.
BREAKING
NEWS
Alec Holowka Dead: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Alec Holowka is the Infinite Fall developer who died on August 31, a few days after he was accused of sexual ... & heavy.com
Q 70 tl 435 O 1.2K	1
Ethan Ralph O @TheRalphRetort ■ Aug 31	v
Zoe Quinn just drove a man to suicide with a rape allegation that was likely false. Of course, his cucked colleagues took her side.
In response, Alec Holowka took his life.
Polygon		^
4 *.. Eileen Mary Holowka
frf (Sderangedpoetess
Night in the Woods studio cuts ties with designer after abuse allegations
Indie developer Zoë Quinn alleges assault and abuse from developer Alec Holowka
By Nicole Carpenter on August 29.2019 11:40 am
OO
Alec Holowka, mi best friend, passe morning.	brother and d away this

‭	‬
v ..
12:44 PM ■ 31 Aug 19 Twiner for iPhone
d
Q 361 tl 2.3K	<0 6.7K 1

Note: I have obscured the picture that accompanied the Heavy article because it was a picture of the wrong guy. I should also note that, contrary to Ethan Ralph’s claim, Quinn did not accuse Holowka of rape.

There were a few on the other side of the political divide who said they were glad the alleged abuser was dead, but honestly I found more people complaining about the alleged vast numbers of those “celebrating” his death than I found, after much looking, actually celebrating his death.

While Quinn and to a lesser degree Eileen Holowka are, at least in the minds of the Eternal Gamergaters, the villains of this piece, I should note again that there were several other accusers. Not only that, but Alec Holowka’s former partners in the making of the celebrated game Night in the Woods also came out to say that they found the accusations believable. In a note to backers, Infinite Fall’s Scott Benson wrote that

enough of the allegations are extremely plausible and just about all of it we’ve corroborated with other sources. …

When people who have years-long real life experience with the guy, people who knew him in different situations, locations, ages, and contexts, all say the same thing, you can assume there’s more to this than you’d know from outside the situation, taking it in 280 characters at a time.

Suicide never has a single cause. It’s certainly plausible that the allegations from Quinn — and the allegations from others that folllowed or that Holowka suspected would be coming shortly — may have triggered his actions, but they didn’t cause them. We don’t know why he did what he did. We only know when he did it.

Suicide is a rash and almost always an impulsive act it is, as many have observed, a permanent “solution” to a temporary problem. If you ever find yourself contemplating suicide, please — please! — reach out for help. Call or text a hotline, contact a friend (offline or on), talk to a therapist. There are people out there who care and want to help.

I urge anyone who has been through a period of crisis themselves to post comments below listing some of the resources (online or off) that you have found most helpful.

I also urge everyone to think twice about any angry comments they might want to post, whether that anger is aimed at Quinn or either Alec or Eileen Holowka. I will be quick to delete any comments that go over the line. (And if you see some comment from someone else that goes over the line, please contact me.)

Alexis Filth

I’ve been watching the Twitter whiplash.
Originally the chuds were all cheering the outing of a “male feminist” as an abuser, only to switch into outraged grifter mode with breakneck speed.
It’s also been a time warp back to 2014 with people screaming about how she slept with guys for reviews. It’s startling, and also more than a little depressing.

Diptych
Diptych

Ugh. This is all awful. I’m a big Night in the Woods fan and have chatted with Scott Benson on occasion. I hope he and Bethany are OK.

TacticalProgressive
TacticalProgressive

@Alexis Filth

And I think that this is the crux of the issue that exposes the intentions, goals and points of these aforementioned chuds and their ilk. A youtube essayist called Innuendo Studios actually has a video detailing the long lines of right wing neo-reactionary retorich and actions, in particular the alt-right crowd.

And in this case, to make a long story short: it’s because these hate mongers, in all likelyhood, or a least a strong ammount of them; don’t earnestly hold sincere belief; they are behaving and acting out of self interest in order to watch specially selected parts of the world burn.

Innuendo Studios actually has a lot of interesting essay videos and he shows his research, but his videos series on Female Charicters in movies, Gamergate and in particular his series “The Alt-right playbook” are interesting video essays and compelling deconstructions of the subjects they broach as a left wing progressive pov looking in.

Although I think that of his videos on “the alt-right playbook”, the video titled “The Card Say’s Moop’s” might be the more apt in this situation. I’d recommend giving all his videos on the topic a look from start to finish but “The Card Say’s Moop’s” video might be the more apt for this particular scenario: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMabpBvtXr4

WMDKitty
WMDKitty

Fuck, she just can’t get a break, can she?

WMDKitty
WMDKitty

GAH! Correction: THEY can’t get a break.

I’m sorry.

Mels
Mels

Heyyy…..just a reminder that Quinn’s pronouns are they/them.

This article and the previous one have intermittently misgendered them, including in the titles. Not deliberately, I’m sure, but please can you fix this, David? I’ve seen commenters on the previous article make the same request. Since the focus of guttergrate was (is) overwhelmingly hatred of women in the supposed “male space” of video games, and Zoë has been such a prominent target, I still find myself reflexively thinking of them as “her” in the context of these developments sometimes myself. But that’s not accurate. Corrections, please?

I do hope Zoë has the support network/resources they need to cope right now. I’m sure it’s unimaginably difficult regardless, and they’ve been through more than enough without having to wrestle with the shithead brigade accusing them of being a murderer, for fuck’s sake. And they were already dealing with the difficulty of coming out about this abuse AND the mindfuck of learning that another friend they trusted with their life is also an abuser. Ugh.

Eileen did everything she could to express the complexity of this situation, both showing deep respect and trust of her brother’s accusers and making it clear that his death devastated her. The last thing she needs now is a bunch of toxic frogoids making her life more miserable.

What a mess. In the unlikely event that Eileen, Zoë, or anybody else being bombarded with threats over this situation is reading this: so many of us want nothing but healing and peace of mind for you. Thousands of us are wishing you well and hoping for your safety and recovery, even if we’re being out-shouted by hateful bullshit right now. You are not at fault for anything that happened, and you are loved and appreciated.

Moggie
Moggie

Amazing how these guys believe they know more about the case than the people closest to it.

Savanah
Savanah

Wait….
Do incels really want to give the hated female so much power as to say men are weak enough to not even be responsible for their own thoughts of self harm? Because if that’s the case, men are too emotional to be president and all that silly nonsense. Yeah, bad plan.

Ucalegont
Ucalegont

Seeing what happened after Holowka’s death, I would say:

No matter how hard and shameful the situation is, no matter how difficult it seems to appear presentable before yourself and others, don’t do it. This is what happens next, and you won’t be there to give your version.

Mels
Mels

@David – Thank you!

@Ucalegont – Are you…lamenting the loss of Holowka’s ability to give his “version” of events? Am I reading your comment correctly?

Catalpa
Catalpa

These morally bankrupt ghouls condemn Quinn for allegedly causing Holowka’s suicide by speaking about the abuse she faced, yet I am 100% certain that if their unending harassment caused Quinn to harm themself (which I sincerely hope it does not and, and that Quinn is in a safe and supportive place right now) they would be cheering and celebrating their disgusting “victory”.

Sure, they might deny any harassment on their part occurred in more public channels, but in their more private little ratholes they would be having a self-congratulatory little party. The death and suffering of other people is just a tool or a prize to them.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@TacticalProgressive, @Catalpa

[T]hey are behaving and acting out of self interest in order to watch specially selected parts of the world burn.

The death and suffering of other people is just a tool or a prize to them.

Sounds about right for this death cult.

Naglfar
Naglfar

At this point, the GamerGaters aren’t even pretending it has anything to do with ethics in journalism. They are straight up admitting that their goal is, and has been, harassment and harm to others.

I hope Zoë is ok, and I hope they don’t commit suicide. I also hope that this shitstorm dies down as soon as possible, for Zoë’s sake and for the other women who are getting attacked again.

I wonder if Donald Trump will weigh in on this. I sincerely hope he does not, but knowing his love of Twitter, he might. Unfortunately, it is also obvious what side he would come down on.

@Catalpa

I don’t even think they’d deny it in public channels. One of the first major stated goals of GamerGate from the IRC log was to make Zoë kill themself. The mob probably doesn’t even care that Holowka killed himself, they probably just think it’s a convenient excuse to attack someone.

Amy E
Amy E

UK-based:

Samaritans – 116 123

For sexual abuse survivors: Rape Crisis 0808 802 9999 (12:00-14:30 and 19:00-21:30 daily)

I had both these orgs in my phone for many years, and it meant a lot to know that I could reach out to them if I needed to. I would say that it did help a lot to find the latter; there was an understanding of my specific situation and the counselling I received reflected that. I think it can be important to find and engage with a group that’s relevant to your particular needs.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out. They’re there for a reason, and if you’re suffering you deserve to get help.

Apropos of the OP – for perpetrators, and male victims of domestic abuse, there’s Respect – 0808 802 4040 for perps who want to stop, 0808 801 0327 for victims.

Temascos
Temascos

An all around horrible situation, and shame on these trogdolytes not respecting the wishes of Holowka’s sister and for their continued cruelty.

It seems like the allegations (Not just from Zoe) were backed up by evidence. If it was made up, the developers would not have dismissed Alex. You don’t do something like that on a whim.

I hope his family and victims are able to get some measure of closure and peace, but knowing these assholes, it won’t be any time soon.

Moggie
Moggie

@Naglfar:

Oh, they certainly care. They care because, in their horrible gamified view of the world, Holowka’s suicide means that Quinn is winning – and this can’t be allowed!

Diego Duarte
Diego Duarte

Just when you think these people couldn’t go lower, they manage to dig their way into Earth’s core.

This sort of situation reminds me of a comment I read back in 2015, but which has stuck with me ever since:

“It’s like they’ve become a party of organized abusers”.

That is literally what it boils down to. Every single tactic, from gaslighting to isolation, they check every item on the list. It’s like they got together for the express purpose to be shitty and watch each others’ backs.

They will go to any lengths to protect each other because they probably feel that, if one of them falls then the rest of them are vulnerable as well.

Ucalegont
Ucalegont

@Mels:

I don’t know if I’m going to make it worse, whatever I have done.

It was sort of an emotional reaction that I’ll have to explain less briefly.

I’m guessing you understood: “It’s a pity this person’s dead, not because his life was valuable and now it’s lost, but because he can’t come out and put his accusers to rights.” If it’s something like that, it couldn’t be farther from what I meant.

I’ve never attempted suicide, but in my life I’ve thought about it, sometimes obsessively, and I have had the urge sometimes: “do it! Do it! Do it now!!!”

I’m sure Alex Howolka did things that are awful and with no justification, but the way he ended is horrible in a way that I find hard to express.

Now that he’s not there, the gamergaters are playing soccer with him and hurting Zoë and his own sister. Shame is very scary, but knowing what other people can be doing with you when you’re no longer around is a very powerful reason to stay alive in my view. It would have been a deciding reason with me.

I also hope that Zoë and Eileen can do it through all the brutal harassment they are suffering. This is murder in my eyes; the gamergaters are vile murderers.

I’m sorry if what I said, both in the previous post and now, is unfortunate. The topic is very delicate.

Ucalegont
Ucalegont

“Alex Holowka” by the way. I’m half illiterate.

Amy E
Amy E

@Ucalegont: I’m so sorry. I know how that feels, and it isn’t pleasant. Please know that you are cared for and loved. Do you have support? Anyone you can reach out to?

Ucalegont
Ucalegont

@Amy E

I’m doing fine now. Thanks. I should have been clearer that I was talking about the past.

In general, I’d tell those going through that to hold on, no matter how bad it is. They’re intelligent beings and they’ll find a way out.

Susan
Susan

@Catalpa I think their own unabashed glee at the idea of Quinn’s death is what “justifies” in their minds their accusations of “murder” and all the harrassment that goes with it. They know they would dance on Quinn’s grave so assume Quinn is doing the same. @Moggie called it their “horrible gamified view of the world” and I think that is right. Not that it is any mitigation of their disgusting behavior, but it does have a certain logic…

I need a shower.

Frippertronics
Frippertronics

Go out. Date, talk, copulate, fight face to face. Treat people who play silly games on screens or who think Twitter is communication as though they are neutered stamp collectors. Read books and discuss them face to face. Help the poor. Educate people how to vote. And treat people who use Twitter nonstop or game nonstop (how silly and decadent) as though they’re little stamp-collecting nerds. Eat, drink, date, copulate, read literature, feel the fresh air, ogle, laugh, ski, swim. Treat people who lives are based on video games and Twitter and Facebook like flatulent losers who sit alone collecting stamps.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

If genders were reversed they would be singing a different time. It’s very terrible what they are going through. Hugs for them. Is there a gofundme or anything we can do for them?

Phaos

It also kind of shows their inability to understand criticism, in that they attacked Alec’s sister for daring to say that, sad as she was about her brother’s death, he was a troubled person and the accusations sounded like the sort of things he might do. They don’t get the idea that you can love someone or something and yet still be critical at the same time. So if you criticize a video game or gamers, you must HATE them and want them DESTROYED. And if you say that as much as you love your brother he probably did what he was accused of that’s a terrible betrayal you have to be harassed for.

Delurking for this
Delurking for this

Mels, I understood Ucalegont to be responding to David’s request for advice to anyone who may be contemplating suicide, not saying that this particular abuser should have a chance to explain himself. Although, if he did, apparently, he’s ALREADY said not to pile onto Zoe, and he’d probably defend his sister, as well. So, there’s that.

What stopped me from doing it was the thought that my little, beloved nephew might think I didn’t love him enough to stay with him. Turns out, I did.

Things are way better now.

kupo
kupo

@Frippertronics
The fuck is your problem with people who collect stamps, play video games (decadently??), or use Twitter to communicate??

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. People are allowed to have hobbies. People are allowed to use social media. Don’t conflate these evil, mean-spirited, absolute turnips with people who enjoy things you seem to find unappealing.

Fabe
Fabe

@Kupo

Agreed! Nothing wrong with playing video games or collecting stamps. A few of us here are gamers our selves Frippertronics so don’t go lumping us in with the gators.

Diego Duarte
Diego Duarte

Regarding the whole notion of hobbies and/or communicating through the internet:

People are different. We exist in a society that has many means of communication, which does not render some means more invalid than others. Also society is not split in between “winners” and “losers”, if anything, it is that very social construct that set up the stage for the aggrieved entitlement many people on the Right feel:

The notion that not being able to keep with the unreasonable expectations set upon us, as individuals, by society delegitimizes our very existence.

Sorry but life doesn’t work that way. There’s nothing shameful about having hobbies, or wanting to stay home. Plenty of these bullies might hide behind a screen, whilst they blast their hate through an anonymous account, but that should not equate social anxiety or passive lifestyles with bigotry.

Plenty of fucking bigots exercise regularly and have a social life. Just like plenty of people fighting these bigots overcome their own anxieties and preferences, to step out and step up to these bigots.

Empress Penguin
Empress Penguin

Hi all,

Long time on and off again lurker, first time commenter.

This is a horrible situation all around, and I hope Zoë and Eileen are safe and well looked after.

On a linguistic note – David, would it be possible to use ‘died by suicide’, rather than ‘committed’? It’s less stigmatising and is encouraged by charities such as the Samaritans:

Thank you!

unit_000
unit_000

@Phaos

That’s what jumped out for me as well. They are outraged that her “loyalty” to her brother is in any way tempered by rational thought or trying to look at the broader picture. I think that is very revealing. It’s the same dangerous unquestioning loyalty you find in “my country, right or wrong”. Everything is us vs them, ingroup vs outgroup – and group loyalty is more important than any moral or ethical concern.

It’s not a million miles away from the mentality that leads to “honour” murders.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Frippertronics
That was just uncalled for. To attack all gamers is to damage your own cause. When you declare that gamers (or stamp collectors, or any other hobbyists) are all losers, you reinforce the idea of gamers as oppressed underclass, and that idea feeds GamerGate. It also alienates allies in the gaming community, who otherwise would join forces with you.

@Phaos, unit_000
The mindset of being unable to criticize things you like is also the mindset that started this whole thing in the first place. The whole point of Feminist Frequency was to critique popular culture, including things Anita and co liked. She still sells merch that says “Be critical of the media you love.” If GamerGaters were able to criticize things they liked, or at least accept others doing that, GamerGate wouldn’t have happened.

bekabot
bekabot

I hope Alec Holowka’s former partners don’t turn into targets. You’ll notice that the one thing Gaters und ihre Brüder never say in the the context of incidents like this one is: “You’re wrong; a terrible injustice has been done; because every last word that’s been said about Alec is false, and we can prove it.”

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@unit_000:
And, as numerous people have pointed out, Trump is exactly in that mold as well. Loyalty to him is the primary criteria he judges people by; usefulness to him the secondary. Actual competence isn’t even on the radar. How many of the people has he put in positions of power that were the greatest people in the world, until they said a word against him (easy enough to do when he changes what he said on a whim) and then they became horrible people?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Loyalty above competence isn’t just an accommodation with reactionaries; it’s an essential criterion. Competent people could pose a threat. It’s why the Nazi regime was incompetent as much by design as accident. Hitler deliberately made his subordinates’ jobs impossible to avoid a power base forming that could challenge him.

TacticalProgressive
TacticalProgressive

@Alan Robertshaw

Indeed, at least to a degree. Even in the cases where their was persons, individuals, or sections of the Nazi party that were competent were often hamstrung and their ability to do anything competently at best was in arbitrarily limited half-measures or outright hamstrung and undermined, like in the case of the treatment of Erwin Rommel and how he was deliberately and arbitrarily hamstrung from performing effective stratagem and tactics.

Literally the only thing that was, sadly, even remotely competent and run like clockwork for the Nazi party in WW2 was the fact they were able to effectively juggle the schedules of the trains used to transport Jews, Romani, Slavs, and all the other victims of the holocaust to the forced work concentration camps and the death camps with industrialized efficacy… and that’s only because the oppressive and inhuman enslavement to outright genocide of all these and other victims of the holocaust were the desired, vaunted and worked to vision and end goal of the Nazi’s.

In everything else though, they claim to be visionaries of a Riech that would last a thousand years but can’t even look 5 minutes ahead to keep a society, economy or nation effectively and efficiently running with any measure of stability. Because Nazi ideology doesn’t seek equilibrium as an ideology; it increases the base of those oppressed, narrows the centers of power, casts out allies, makes enemies and generally seeks unfettered persecution of others and conquest for arbitrary, nonsense notions, ideals and alleged morals.

Needless to say: such a hierarchy and ideology is not a recipe for success…

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Empress Penguin
Welcome to the commentariat! I see why that language is stigmatizing, and I will make sure not to use it again. Thank you for informing me.

@TacticalProgressive

Feels familiar, seeing how the Republican Party has been moving under Trump. My hope is that the alt-right collapses within the next few years due to its own incompetence, but I fear that this may happen too late.

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner

@Frippertronics: I collect stamps AND I’m a gamer, but I’m certainly no gater. Just because people have hobbies you’re not interested in it doesn’t mean they’re bad.

Lol. Not All Stamp Collectors. JFC 😹

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Copulate? I have a feeling that Frippertronic is a gotcha troll trying to trick us into saying that we hate games and gamers.

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner

On topic, this is a horrible situation, particularly for Zoë and Holowka’s family. GGers are abusers, plain and simple. They are using this man’s death as a bludgeon against the people already most affected by it. This is beyond disgusting behavior.

I don’t really have anything else to say, this is so disturbing.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Yutolia
Watch out for stampgate! After the angry men of the internet get tired of this thing, they’ll find stamps with women on them and launch an entryist campaign into stamps.

@WWTH

It isn’t working out very well for him, then. Clearly he misunderstood the number of people here who are gamers.

Moggie
Moggie

The elevation of loyalty above other values is something of a tell for the authoritarian personality, I think. I suspect it’s because the authoritarian’s beliefs tend to be poorly integrated (an example of which from fascism is that the enemy is seen as simultaneously weak and a serious threat). If your political position is built less on a set of consistent ethical principles, and more on a motley collection of emotionally resonant soundbites you’ve picked up from various authority figures, disloyalty from a member of your group can pose a serious threat. They may express doubts in your platform, and expose how shoddily it is built. Disagreement within the group can bring the whole thing crashing down.

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner

@Naglfar: Sadly, I can see stampgate happening easily. People have already been complaining about the fact that they might have to use a stamp with a person of color or a woman on it.

It always amazes me that these people still think no women like video games. I don’t know why it amazes me because it shouldn’t but it does. I mean, how far does your head have to be buried in the sand to not have noticed this?

Moggie
Moggie

@Yutolia:

They might even need to lick the stamp! Cooties!

Ah, but the games women like are not real games, you know?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

I’m not sure about stamp collecting. I heard ‘philately will get you nowhere’.

(I’ll get my coat)

kupo
kupo

I wouldn’t care at all about this if I hated games and gamers. Instead I’ve spent the weekend fighting off tears as I read one horrible comment after another aimed at my favorite gamers and game makers so I can report and block.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Yutolia

I think they know that women like video games. The issue is that they don’t want women to like games, so they try to force them out through intimidation campaigns.

@kupo

Remember to take time to care for yourself in your quest.

Bluecollarnerd
Bluecollarnerd

Nobody should ever go through this but fortunately for Quinn, they literally wrote the book on this type of harassment and have battened down the hatches.