creepy empathy deficit entitled babies incels men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny playing the victim self-hatred

Incels now oppressed by women breaking eye contact with them

She’s just not that into you

By David Futrelle

Incels are breaking new ground in the arena of being oppressed.

[Blackpill] if a female escapes an eye contact with you while talking, then It's over
doomed 7

Joined:Jul 13, 2019
Messages:455
Today at 11:28 AM

#1
yes, she feels disgusted and want to leave the shit out asap because you're a subhuman incel. you should know it's over if a female ever done that, movimg her eye balls around but your face.
we are doomed.

Elsewhere on the front page of Incels.co today:

[Discussion] Do women quite literally lack introspection?

Uh, fellas ….?

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

1 year ago

The part where it says “movimg [sic] her eye balls around but your face.” made me picture a woman removing her eyes and waving them around someone’s face. Eww.

C.A.Collins
C.A.Collins
1 year ago

Not making eye contact with someone staring you is oppression? Okay. Every interaction is now a staring contest. First one to blink is the oppressor.

1 year ago

I have a habit of staring at people and not blinking while I talk to them. Or spacing out in the direction that someone is sitting so I look like I’m staring at them. Both of them make people uncomfortable because I don’t understand the social thing of making eye contact at all. I’ll make you have a staring contest with me random stranger, right now. And i’ll fucking win. And yes, I have prescription eye drops I need to use multiple times a day because I blink far less then a human should lol.

16 Cats and Counting
16 Cats and Counting
1 year ago

So women lack introspection according to some of the most clueless, self-absorbed dudes in the world! I’d point out the irony but that would pretty useless as Incels also lack that trait as well.

@Lainy

I’ve never quite understood the social need for eye contact either. I don’t usually make eye contact with people because I’m on the spectrum. Instead I tend to stare off into space over a person’s shoulder.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Naglfar wrote:

…made me picture a woman removing her eyes and waving them around someone’s face.

Like The Visual Eye from The Tick

“Rockets from their sockets!”

1 year ago

Did anyone else read the rest of the thread? It gets worse. One says that they can’t make eye contact with women because it feels like “eating their rotten soul.” Then another advises staring at women to creep them out.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Naglfar wrote:

Then another advises staring at women to creep them out.

Yep, it’s definitely the wrist circumference that turns women off of incels, absolutely no doubt about it.

I mean, who wouldn’t want to date someone who intentionally tries to creep them out?

Bananananana dakry: Short-Haired, Fat, and Deranged
Bananananana dakry: Short-Haired, Fat, and Deranged
1 year ago

Buddy, women don’t make eye contact with you because women have learned the very hard way that according to certain men, any positive interaction no matter how trivial, any eye contact with them must mean that the woman is DTF with them. Regardless of whatever she was actually trying to communicate or imply in said interaction.

When they’re told otherwise, these same men tend to take it very poorly. Sometimes lethally so.

The fact that a woman is refusing to make eye contact with you should be both an indictment of society for making that a learned behavior for her and a major indication that her Creep-O-Meter is making like a Geiger counter inside Chernobyl in regards to you, but I doubt you’re capable of that kind of introspection or self-awareness.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia
1 year ago

I used to wear a big sunhat so no-one could make eye contact with me. Do I get double opression points?

WMDKitty
WMDKitty
1 year ago

…am I the only one who considers prolonged eye contact a threat?

Knitting Cat Lady
Knitting Cat Lady

Aspie here.

I don’t do eye contact.

I do forehead contact!

@WMDKitty: You’re not.

Incels: Go fuck yourselves.

Kevin
Kevin

@ WMDKitty

No you aren’t. At the schools I went to, longer ago than I care to remember, too many kids took prolonged eye contact as a challenge to a fight. The result has been a lifelong habit of trying to avoid prolonged eye contact. Then in more recent years add ‘Parkinson’s mask’ to the mix…

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith
1 year ago

By the way, in case anyone was wondering about the Arabic tagline of this dude: it says something like “my dick in you, my dick in her[?][1], my dick in them[2], teeee heeee”

[1] This is presumably a misspelled “her”; could also be “me”, misspelled or colloquial, but that makes less sense in this context.
[2] Using the feminine form of the pronoun.

What a charmer!

BradMoonRising
BradMoonRising
1 year ago

(apologies — slightly off-topic)

I recently moved to Stockholm. Here they say that if anyone makes eye-contact with you in public, they’re either drunk, crazy, or American.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
1 year ago

I appreciate this website’s graphic: a poor, lonely guy kicks a rock. It totally distracts me from the fact that these guys enjoy characterizing women in vile ways and making threats against women’s lives.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Lainy

I have that habit while walking, unfortunately, of just spacing out with my eyes going in a direction and relying on peripheral vision to get me through. It got me in trouble once with the caretaker of a young woman with cerebral palsy in a wheelchair going the other way, who told me fiercely not to stare: I was ten steps past before I even realised she had been talking to me at all, because I had just been spacing thinking about exams, not actual staring and registering anything. I try to be more careful after that, but I reckon I’m probably not very successful around exam time…

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@BradMoonRising

When I visited Norway, they had a similar saying. Three times, someone actually crossed the street because I said hello.

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

Just realised I made a slight mistranslation and wanted to correct it:
The first pronoun is “you” singular (presumably femininine, but can’t tell in writing). The third pronoun is “you” plural-feminine.
The rest, and the general sentiment, remain the same.

I wonder why he went for the Arabic, at all. Doesn’t seem like an obvious choice, since most of the regulars there wouldn’t be able to read it (and judging by the spelling mistake he is likely not an Arabic speaker himself), so what is it about? Is it a racist thing? It’s probably a racist thing, isn’t it?

Ariblester
Ariblester

Penny Psmith wrote on
August 26, 2019 at 5:33 am:

Just realised I made a slight mistranslation and wanted to correct it:

The rest, and the general sentiment, remain the same.

He’s apparently a medical student in Syria:

don’t wanna brag or anything but belive it or not, i really was a high iq +120 kid, probably dropped +20 iq points because of the environment I’m living in. imagine, dad threatened me with a knife today and no fucking shit i can do because 3rd world shithole, streets are unironically peaceful for me tho i live in syria. a war zone.
ty for the reply brother

Ariblester
Ariblester
1 year ago

Er, just realized I didn’t provide the quote (form the same thread I linked earlier) where he says that he’s a medical student:

truly under below life style. really really hate family and just started to wagecuck so i escape home.
+ planned to live in street
+ planned to drop out medical field college to stay wagecuck cuz poor [n-word-with-an-r]

I’m one step forward the rope. can’t fucking cope no more.
anyone else? please share. we -most of us- have no one but this forum..

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith
1 year ago

Huh. Well, that explains the Arabic (except for the misspelling, but we all make mistakes). Thanks for finding that info.

As someone noted in a different post that included an incel from Saudi Arabia, seems that even in countries without all those Western Progressive values incels keep whining about how women don’t just give them sex. It’s almost as if the problem is with them!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
1 year ago

I feel like the OP is leaving out some important details. Such as how, immediately prior to eye contact being broken, he was droning about how femoids aren’t really human and have rotted demon souls.

@Buttercup Q Skullpants
That is what another poster said, but the point stands that if someone hates women that much, why do they want eye contact with them?
I usually don’t make eye contact as mentioned before, but I definitely don’t want eye contact with incels. Projection is strong with these folks.

Wetherby
Wetherby
1 year ago

I once asked my wife what she thought of my wrist circumference. She claimed she hadn’t a clue, but I suspect that this was a distraction tactic to hide the fact that I’d stumbled upon the truth, which is that if my wrist circumference had been even a couple of millimetres less… well, our kids wouldn’t exist.

@Big Titty Demon

I try to stare at the ground when I’m walking so that doesn’t happen.

Also if people interrupt long eye contact as a threat that explains a lot. A lot of people get really offended and confrontational when I do it. It’s not like I do it on purpose. It just ends up happening. Almost ruined the relationship with my fiancé sister and I because of it. But she also has bipolar disorder that makes her a tad more aggressive then she needs to be, and paranoid that people are judging her. I get that and I think we’ve come to some sort of middle ground where we are okay. Human beings are such squishy things of emotions that can be so hard to understand, even when you are one of them.

@Wetherby
The only time wrist circumference has ever affected me is when watch or bracelet shopping. I think my wrists are about average, seeing as most other people’s wrists are about the same size visually.

@Lainy

They sure are. I just do what I think is best, and hope I’m doing the right thing.

1 year ago

That’s all we can do. It’s not like I want to make people feel uncomfortable or offended, it just sort of happens when you don’t understand social rules and cues. I often wonder if my adhd was misdiagnosed when I was younger and if I’m actually autistic. Diagnosing thing in girls is weird because most of the research they do for it is what boys are like when they have it. The problem with that is we don’t socialize boys and girls the same way so their probably not going to show the same type of symptoms.

1 year ago

I also like how many incels claim to be “socially awkward” but here they are, performing social cues and demanding them of people who don’t.

Ariblester
Ariblester
1 year ago

I feel that eye-to-eye contact is a little too difficult to maintain, so I usually opt to look slightly to the side, at the point on a person’s nose right next to their eye; either they don’t notice or they politely ignore it, I’m too afraid to ask. Covering up my need to look away with gestures indicating that I’m still listening (such as nodding) adds an additional layer of variety and insulation.

@Lainy

Autism is often misdiagnosed in girls, so that’s a definite possibility, and it seems like some of what you described aligns with typical symptoms. If you are autistic, welcome to the club. I know a number of the commenters here are also on the spectrum.

Many incels seem to claim social awkwardness as an excuse for their misogyny. I know plenty of people who are socially awkward (including myself) who have learned to work around it to varying degrees, and most of them are not misogynistic assholes. The problem these incels have isn’t social awkwardness, it’s aggrieved entitlement.

1 year ago

It’s just something I’ve wondered. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being autistic. It’s not like it’s an insult or anything. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 5 years old. I don’t show a lot of symptoms for autism if I am on the spectrum, but I have been told before that ADHD and autism are like cousins. Not the same disorder but similar. ADHD is also a spectrum as are many things like it. I don’t know. I wouldn’t even know where to go to find out if I was.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@Ariblester

A tip they taught us in negotiation, where maintaining eye contact can be important, is to just focus on the bridge of the other person’s nose. It appears the sam as eye contact to the recipient.

Another thing to remember is, a lot of this is cultural. Judges here get a thing called the Bench Book. It reminds them, inter alia, that whilst in traditional British culture avoiding eye contact is seen as a sign of evasiveness and dishonesty, in a lot of cultures it’s seen as a sign of deference and respect.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Lainy

It’s increasingly apparent that adhd is part of the autism spectrum, so kinda.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Naglfar

Well, it’s hard to convince yourself that you won the imaginary power struggle and succeeded in making the other person feel inferior, if they stop looking at you.

It would be one thing if they were sad about feeling invisible and wanted help improving their conversational skills, but these guys treat every interaction like a zero sum game where the woman is always the loser no matter what. If she maintained eye contact, or was otherwise forced to interact with him, then he’d find some way of ruining her day and then boast about his victory to his online buddies. If she’s just minding her business, trying to get through her day, an incel will still make it all about themselves regardless.

Allandrel
Allandrel

@Lainy

I didn’t get tested (and thus diagnosed) as autistic until I was 32. It was enormously helpful in understanding things that I had always had difficulty with and in moving forward. I highly recommend getting tested if you can.

This is especially true in the case of autism spectrum disorders, resulting in a major sex-based discrepancy in diagnosis rates.

Britgeekgrrl
Britgeekgrrl
1 year ago

…and let’s not overlook the ‘fun’ that is PTSD misdiagnosed as ADHD.

(Or you can be *super* lucky like me and have both. Whee. Thank dog for SNRIs…)

Viscaria
Viscaria
1 year ago

I tend to break eye contact because I feel awkward and embarrassed a lot of the time in social situations, just like I’m sure at least some incels must feel some of the time. But, you know, women don’t have inner lives and struggles. Also I’m 30 years old so I doubt I even count as a woman anymore to these particular sterling representatives of humanity.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer
1 year ago

Gee, they wouldn’t know what to do with a friend of mine. And there are multiple issues that lead to completely involuntary breaking of eye contact.

I had a friend in University who had albinism. There are common side effects to the visual system from that, and one of the side effects he had was very ‘twitchy’ eyes, so it was hard to tell where he was looking. The Wikipedia page on ‘Albinism in humans’ lists ‘Nystagmus’ as one of the side effects that matches what he had. Needless to say, he wore dark glasses a lot.

It’s when facing someone like this and getting a bit of an ‘uncanny valley’ effect that you find yourself confronting your own expectations of what is ‘normal’.

At least, if you have an ounce of introspection.

Beyond Ocean
Beyond Ocean
1 year ago

I always thought it is expected that people break eye contact from time to time during conversation.

Or is it a cultural thing?

Richard Smith
Richard Smith
1 year ago

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve spent more walking time looking more towards the horizon than where I’m just about to step. At the same time, I seem to get a bit too relaxed in certain aspects, and wind up walking through a slight blur as I alternate my esotropia at whoever might be heading in my general direction. Very much singular eye contact, if any, and not necessarily with the one I’m looking through at that particular moment.

(I think my ADD helped me keep both eyes active enough so that neither got “turned off”; endless fun making everything jump a little to the left, then back to the right, then over to the left… [No pelvic thrusts, though])

@Allendrel

At this point in my life I wouldn’t even know where to begin with getting tested. But thank you for your concern.

Personal space has always been an issue for me as well. I understand that so much more but as a child the idea of a bubble was forgien to me. Now I kind of hate being touched. That may be more ptsd and a life time of men treating my body like an object that belong to them, but my personal bubble is like a mile long now.

Battering Lamb
Battering Lamb
1 year ago

Visual impairments tend to mess with eye contact rules. I look at someone’s face (or rather, through it) because at about a metre I can see where the eyes are supposed to be but it’s not contact (and then I count down). Sometimes I mentally make a point-down triangle that I trace with my eyes (both eyes and tip of the nose as points). Hell if I know what the other person is looking at.

Then there’s those with macula degeneration. Then you have to look besides someone’s face because the middle of your vision deteriorates to a point where it’s just the edges that you can see with. What makes it even more fun is that in a lot of cases, someone cannot see that your eyesight doesn’t work properly.

Anyway, dang incels, there’s many more than one reason women (and others for that matter) break eye contact. Your disgustingness isn’t necessarily a factor as it isn’t automatically apparent until you start spewing your nonsense.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier

@Naglfar
You should check out “The Eyes Have It” by Philip K. Dick. It’s a short riff on that idea and it’s quite funny.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier
Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate
1 year ago

I thought it was common human behavior to break eye contact at times during a conversation. Intense, constant eye contact can be off putting. Some experts have written about such eye contact as a sign of dishonesty.

Moreover, some cultures see eye contact as a sign of disrespect in situations such as students speaking to teachers.

But why am I trying to counter the silly non-logic of Inceldom?

TB Tabby
TB Tabby
1 year ago

It’s official: Incels are easier to oppress than Christians. With Christians, all you have to do is say “Happy Holidays.” But with incels, all you have to do is not look directly at them.

1 year ago

You know what this reminds me of. There was some guy on here back a long time ago. Some dude that thought he was short, he had a glass eye or something. But he got really mad when a woman didn’t smile the way he wanted in an elevator. Talked a lot about how he wanted to punch her for “spitting on him” when all she did was not smile at a stranger. Does anyone know whom I’m talking about?

C4twoman
C4twoman

Oh for pity sake…..

Eye contact is not a staring match. It is part of communication. You don’t lock eyes constantly, trying to out glare each other. Yes, long stares are considered part of threat display/challenges, even with humans. In particular predatory, exploitative humans often do this on purpose. They are trying to dominate or make a connection.

Healthy eye contact is a series of mini glances, checking in with the person’s face and the mood they’re communicating. Obviously that sounds weird and don’t try to imitate a strict description because you’ll look strange. Beside the eyes are flickering mostly unconsciously. Do better to pick someone you like and respect who has good social skills and watch them as they speak with others. This is virtually how we learned everything anyway. (and of course frequency, etc varies in culture as has been noted by others).

Being “on the spectrum” is not an excuse to be too lazy to change habits if they actual impede function or consistently land one in awkward situations. Isn’t that the flaw of MGTOW/MRAs so called logic, not doing anything to improve their lot?

I have spectrum traits too. And was barely socialized by dumb adults. And somehow I managed to figure this out to the point strangers can’t tell how much work it was.

No one should have to do it on their own, but if you don’t it won’t get done. And for a bunch of legit smart people to not know “eye contact” does not mean STARING at length… it’s a bit hard to believe.

@C4twoman

Since when are the incels “legit smart”? Unless you are calling us out for not making eye contact. None of us are making excuses, we are trying to explain our experiences regarding eye contact.