"noodlewhores" creepy cuckolding empathy deficit entitled babies incels men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny rape culture sexual exploitation

Incel says: Moving to Thailand for sex is a hassle. So seek out poor and/or vulnerable women closer to home!

Have you considered starting a cult?

By David Futrelle

Western incels often fantasize about solving their no-one-wants-to-have-sex-with-them problem by moving to Southeast Asia where, they assume, they’ll have their pick of attractive, extremely impoverished young women ripe for sexual exploitation.

Incels tend to put it a little less delicately. “It seems that, if you’re white,” one prolific Incels.co commenter called RegisterUserName wrote recently, “the only way you can ascend is through going to Asia and fucking some noodlewhore who’s desperate for a green card … .”

But carrying out this plan would involve moving to, or at the very least visiting, a country far from home, and competing with other Westerners who might be more handsome or at least less objectionable as a person than you, and so for most incels this fantasy remains just that.

But RegisterUserName has some up with some ideas as to how he and his incel colleagues can find similarly poor and/or vulnerable women out there without even leaving their hometowns.

“[W]hen you can’t get what you want with mainstream methods,” he wrote in a recent post, “you have to think outside the box to solutions that have a greater chance of working.”

His suggestions?

Join a 12-step group like “Alcoholics Anonymous or one of those circle meetings to find someone in a rough patch in life.”

Get yourself admitted to a mental hospital so you could “find some crazy bird.”

Start a cult. This might be a bit tricky, as RegisterUserName notes, because you’d “have to be able to be very charismatic and preferably not a turbomanlet.” But if you can pull it off, he continues, you could fill the cult with “girls [who] could be anywhere from 16 (depending on age of consent; obviously don’t break the law) to around 25 or so)” and find yourself your very own Squeaky Fromme.

Join a cult. If actually starting a cult would be too much work, you can always try

Cultmaxxing by leeching on someone else’s cult and finding [a] wife, but be careful that a fellow incel hasn’t made it into a sex cult where he fucks your wife

Exploit homeless girls. RegisterUserName has a somewhat elaborate fantasy of “saving” some homeless teenager, who can’t help but feel so grateful that she “repays” you, her savior, with sex

and then they fall in love with you or something … you gotta have your own house and stuff, preferably be able to fulfill a father like role because she probably had circumstances which led to her never having anyone to be a father … . I think I like this one the most because … you’re actually helping someone so it’s the most morally acceptable … .

Sexual exploitation isn’t “helping,” dude.

Only one of RegisterUserName’s suggestions doesn’t involve exploiting a desperately poor or otherwise vulnerable women. But it does require you commit a violent assault. Yes, we’re talking about the time-honored mating strategy of beating up some cute girl’s boyfriend.

Fight girls’ boyfriends and try to hit on them after. You see all those stories man you never know. (Works best if you’re young, tall, good fighting success. You can snag teenage girls depending on laws in your area so from around 16-25 where they might just get turned on by it and are drunk and are angry at their boyfriends, but it probably won’t be a long term thing ever because, I mean, come on, it’s the type of girl to leave her boyfriend for an ugly subhuman because he got beat up)

As it turns out, RegisterUderName isn’t the only one with fantasies of explaoiting vulnderable girls and women. One of the other commenters, apparently writing from Saudi Arabia, explained that he had

considered … hiring a live in maid and hope she will fuck me to keep her job but that’s nearly impossible to do in Saudi Arabia or dealing drugs and hope one of the tweakers will suck my dick for some drugs but I don’t know anyone to buy drugs from and selling drugs has death penalty here and I’m not ready to die yet.

You know, fellas, maybe if you weren’t the sort of guys who spend your days fantasizing about ruthlessly exploiting desperate women for sex you might be able to get a date with an actual willing woman.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

@gaebolga

There was no study on plastic bags. You have been had.

@Richard
Here are some quotes. Some of them are Gloria Steinem quotes where I replaced “men” and “women” with “Jews” and “Aryans” like you requested. Others are unedited Hitler quotes. Let’s see if you can guess which are which.

TW: antisemitism and racism

Aryans may be the one group that grows more radical with age.

A rational antisemitism, however, must lead to the systematic legal fight against and the elimination of the prerogatives of the Jew. … Its ultimate goal, however, must unalterably be the elimination of the Jews altogether.

We are convinced that socialism in the right sense will only be possible in nations and races that are Aryan, and there in the first place we hope for our own people and are convinced that socialism is inseparable from nationalism.

Any Aryan who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke. That’s their natural and first weapon.

They have worked their way to the top by their own abilities, and this proof of their capacity – a capacity only displayed by a higher race – gives them the right to lead.

We are talking about a society in which there will be no roles other than those chosen, or those earned. We are really talking about humanism.

These quotes are pretty different, so you should have no trouble distinguishing Gloria Steinem from Adolf Hitler.

cornychips
cornychips

richard –

You thinking that men and women = Jews and Aryans = Aryans are women who want to gas Jews, aka men. It is disgusting. Are you actually reading what you wrote? Really think about it. That equivalence is so distasteful, so disgusting, so wrong. You literally made my lips curl up, as if I had smelled the grossest fart (that you!)

The slaughter of millions of people, men AND WOMEN (you fucking jackass), is race feminism?

What is fucking wrong with you?

I VOTE PERMA-BAN. MAKING LIGHT OF THE HOLOCAUST IS A FULL STOP in my book. GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT COLLECT $200.

@Richard
Who exactly fabricated quotes? David provides links to sources, so if you go there you can see that the quotes aren’t fabricated. First though, to see the difference between Hitler and feminists, take a look at some of the quotes.
Anyway, there was a study on plastic bags. Feel free to read it at the link I gave in the other thread.
@cornychips
I agree. I provided those quotes to try to prove him wrong. Please note that by posting those quotes I am not voicing agreement. No, I am voicing strong disagreement and revilement of Richard’s mockery at the deaths of millions.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

@Richard

Still pulling shit out of your ass to pretend like you know what you’re talking about instead of dealing with what people actually said.

Yawn.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Just for shits and giggles, I tried inverting Richard’s directive to “replace men and women with Jews and Arians [sic]“; it provided some interesting quotes. I’m going to attribute them to the fictitious Alice Hitler, an actual feminazi:

Only the Men knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Men knew this and acted accordingly.

Above all, I enjoin the government and the people to uphold the gender [originally ‘race’ – ed] laws to the limit and to resist mercilessly the poisoner of all nations, international Malery.

Of course, the latter [Jesus – ed] made no secret of his attitude toward the Male people, and when necessary he even took the whip to drive from the temple of the Lord this adversary of all humanity, who then as always saw in religion nothing but an instrument for his business existence. In return, Christ was nailed to the cross, while our present-day party Christians debase themselves to begging for Male votes at elections and later try to arrange political swindles with atheistic Male parties – and this against their own nation.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: ‘by defending myself against the Male, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.’

Alice Hitler. What an asshole.

Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ll just point out a comparatively small flaw in Richard’s argument: “human nature” has never even been adequately pinned down so trying to say anything goes against it is meaningless. How can you appeal to something that has simultaneously been defined by different people as

1. Selfish and warlike (e.g. Hobbes)
2. Peaceful and benevolent (e.g. Rousseau and Locke)
3. Non-existent because humans choose every aspect of their own psychology at an individual level (e.g. the existentialist philosophers)

And those are just the most common viewpoints on the matter.

For what little it’s worth, all I can tell is that it acts in a way that can only be described as chaotic and arbitrary, and so it cannot be said to be conducive to any one kind of social system. But I’m no more likely to be right than any of those other folks I mentioned.

@Richard

I don’t want or need protection from a man, and I love fucking outside of marriage, with men different people and my fiancé. You need to fuck off, you can’t tell people how to live their life you ass hate

@Pie and Ohlmann

Thank you for replying to me about why fear of falling is a human instinct. I understand it better now.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Anonymous,

Didn’t you get the memo? Human nature is whatever Richard says it is. He doesn’t even need to back up his assertions with any evidence. We’re all supposed to just take his assfax as The Truth and argue from there.

tim gueguen

A song for Richard.

(And before anyone asks, yes , that’s Peter Baumann of Tangerine Dream fame.)

Anonymous
Anonymous

@weirwoodtreehugger

Don’t get me started on how to define “truth” too, we’ll be here all week if I do that.

Allandrel
Allandrel

@Seraph4377

“Faint” is a legit basic human threat response? I always thought it was an attempt to carry out one of the other responses that was foiled by a corset making it impossible to breathe as deeply as an adrenaline rush demanded.

What situations would that be useful in?

It seems to work pretty well for opossums.

It really endeared me to them when I learned that they don’t deliberately “play dead,” but pass out from sheer terror.

@Allandrel

I didn’t know that, but now I feel sorry for the poor things.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Allandrel wrote:

That would make it a reflex rather than an instinct, Richard.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

Re: fainting

IIRC which stress reactions are “preferred” is subject to social conditioning, too, IIRC even including fainting back when it was culturally condoned. But YMMV with that, this is not a topic I know a lot about.

There’s definitely social conditioning around fight/flight/freeze/fawn though, plus more individual behavioral conditioning.

e.g. my reaction to sudden loud noises tends to be
– turn immediately towards the source of the noise
– raise my hands in front of me and be very quiet
– if I can’t see the noise source, move as little as possible until I locate it

Y’all can probably figure out where that comes from, and it is helpful in some contexts. But it doesn’t work so great when the noise source is some jerk running a red light, as one of my friends noted last month when she had to pull me the rest of the way across the street.

Lainy

one time a Possum got into my best friends dog pin. It did the play dead thing, and penny, her dog, has this habit of picking up one of her toys and bringing it to my friend when she comes in to give them food, change their water, clean up, stuff like that. So penny brought it over and my friend thought it was Penny stuff rabbit, so she went to take it, but penny dropped and my friend pulled back because it obviously had a much more solid sound then a stuffed rabbit. Found out it was a possum, she thought penny had killed it so she picked it up by it’s tail and through it out of the pin. She then went to go get a trash bag to throw it away and the damn thing had woken up and slunked away. My friend then freaked out when she realized she had picked up an alive possum and thrown it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

There’s also a type of snake that fakes a full-fledged seizure as it plays dead, it even lets its tongue droop out of its mouth when it “dies”.

@Anonymous

It’s called a hognose. I love that.

@naglifar

Number 2 by Hitler. Remainder by GS?

Moon Custafer
Moon Custafer

@Anonymous, @ Lainy:

I love how when someone picks it up and rights it, it goes “no, I’m dead!” and rolls over again.

@Moon Custafer

It’s like a Shakespeare play “and I die, and I die again, by the way I’m dead, People in the back did you get I’m dead! oh Romeo I’m dead”

@Richard
Hitler was 2, 3, and 5. Should have been obvious, seeing as Steinem never said anything about superior races or national socialism. Feminists and Nazis: not very similar.

contrapangloss
contrapangloss

Re: Snek

“No! You don’t want to eat me! I ate something that made me die in a terribly painful fashion, see? It was AWFUL and DRAMATIC and TERRIBLE! I’m dead! Dead, I tell you! Dead!”

That video above is a perfect demonstration of why middle-school-me decided the eastern hognose snake is the best snake ever.

If you’re wondering what shark is best shark to go with the best snake recommends, totally the Atlantic Weasel Shark. They’re small and have the most adorable yellow racing stripes, and they are super-cute.

Re: Trollolol

As a former biology student, I laugh in the face of some rather simplistic (and not even simplistic in the good “get to the root to understand and then branch out” sort of way) evo-psych.

Biology, despite kinda being a squishy-by-nature science, is much more complex and interesting than can be dreamt of in Lobster-Stan philosophy.

@Naglfar:

I just snort-laughed. Thanks for that. 🙂

@Contrapangloss

I’ve never really understood the whole lobster thing. Humans and lobsters are pretty different, so it never made sense to me to infer anything about humans from lobster hierarchies. On the other hand, we could maybe learn a thing or two from bonobos.

@naglfar

The lobster thing is a trolling opp. It gets JP invited to smug talk shows so that he can demolish them.

Shadowplay

@Naglfar

I’ve never really understood the whole lobster thing.

DON’T SAY THAT!

Do you want 7000 Peterson stans all arriving and yapping “Context!” like a flock of particularly dim seagulls?

Catalpa
Catalpa

Animals that use incredibly dramatic techniques to try to trick you are great.

I also really like killdeer, which are a species of bird that fake having a broken wing to try to lure you away from their nest. I get subjected to this act sometimes because my job necessitates me walking around stormwater managment ponds, which is where they like to nest. This little bird will come charging out of the reeds to chirp at me and dramatically drag its wing behind it as it scurries away in front of me. Then the second I’m considered far away enough from the nest, it will ‘magically’ heal itself and fly off. I always get the feeling that they’re going:

“Oh no, I am dreadfully injured and easy prey, it is all that I can do to drag myself away in a COMPLETELY UNSUSPICIOUS direction, dear me, I am certain to be captured and devoured any moment now– AHAHA I FOOLED YOU, CHUMP!”

Sometimes they’ll do it to me twice, because I need to walk back past the nest when I’m done my work.

@Shadowplay
Sorry. I meant it in a mocking way, and didn’t think it would have that effect. I didn’t mean to summon Peterson stans. Sorry for any damage I may have caused.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

@Contrapangloss: it’s an entirely believable performance! Does it finish by yelling “a plague on both your houses,” or is it more of a “flights of angels sing thee to thy rest” snake?

numerobis
numerobis

Catalpa: killdeer make me uncomfortable because I know their nests are hard to spot. So if there’s one flapping its single wing 20’ to my right… am I about to walk into a nest? I’d never forgive myself for stomping over a bunch of eggs.

An Impish Pepper
An Impish Pepper

The more I see right-wingers try to talk about Hitler, the more I feel like they fundamentally disagree solely with the fact that he said bad things about Jewish people, and maybe the fact that he got impatient and got them killed directly. Nearly everything else about the Third Reich they seem completely fine with.

Side note: I know a Richard who’s a lot like this, but I know that this isn’t the same Richard because that Richard is a virulently homophobic King James only-ist.

numerobis
numerobis

Lainy: if you want to explore how playing with your fear of falling is fun, try rock climbing.

Most (not all) gyms have a welcoming community, and bouldering can be done solo.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

Who was it here recently who pointed out that the correct answer to anyone preaching lobsters is to ask why we shouldn’t follow the natural instincts of our close cousins the bonobos instead?

Catalpa
Catalpa

That’s fair. Though if you are worried about stumbling into a nest, heading in the direction of wherever the killdeer is should steer you away from it.

Alexis Filth

@Lainey

I’m very much a layperson but iirc it developed because we used to sleep in trees to hide from predators and the falling instinct would wake us up if we started to roll off the branch.

Re: The incels in this thread.

I’m a nonbinary trans person with bad eyesight, a bad back and features that are generally described as “distinctive” more than any actual compliment yet I’m not only married and have been with the same person for nearly 20 years but have 2 kids. By incel logic this is impossible and I ought to be still in the closet and bitterly whining about evil females with the rest of you chuds instead of having more and wilder sex than y’all incels see in porn.

Alexis Filth

@Richard
You seem to be of the school of “state my opinions as facts and if I do so confidently enough they’ll become so”.

Now, I’ll ask a few right v left questions, just to pass the time you understand.

Since you claim the Left is about conformity and the Right about individualism, would you mind telling me which group throws a hissy fit if a retail employee says “happy holidays” instead of merry Christmas?

In that same vein, is it the right or the left that gets mad if individual sports players choose to kneel for the national anthem?

Remind me again whether it’s the right or the left that destroyed their Keurig coffee makers, Nike shoes, Gillette razors & Dixie Chicks CDs because those people/ companies expressed a view that didn’t adhere to their sharply defined and arbitrary worldview?

Was it the right or the left that insisted “if you’re not with us, you’re with the terrorists” when it came to opinions about the Iraq war?

Do tell, was it the right wing that protested president Obama deporting record numbers of undocumented immigrants? I mean, according to your assertion about the left it couldn’t possibly have been leftists protesting Obama, surely.

Who is it again that gets bent all the way out of shape if a man wears makeup? I mean according to your claims it must br left with our need for conformity and soul crushing sameness. The right would never try and stamp out an individual’s desire to dress how they like, correct?

I mean I could go on but we all know you’re gonna respond with some disingenuous babble that uses flowery structure to say nothing of substance so why bother, I’m just typing until I’m done on the crapper, which, coincidentally is where all your views belong.

@rabbid rabbit

The answer of course is that we all choose the animals that suit us best. Bonobos suit the left because they do not pair bond and the left like to believe all this sort of thing is socially conditioned. If you are on the right you prefer chimpanzees (a closer relative) but I am not at all sure science is in the driving seat here whatever your choice.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

Re: Hognose Snake

That snake is the best animal on this blog since the peacock spider.

Re: This guy Richard

There was a dude on here a while back that used to mess up people’s names similarly to this fella, after he stopped arguing and went down to 1-sentence posts that were basically either non sequiturs or ad hominems. Was that this same guy or is that a typical thing trolls do around here?

@alexis filth

You were doing quite well prior to that obscene rant at the end. Why is it that so few on the left can be civil in debate do you think?

Could it be the weakness of the arguments?

You are describing a US phenomenon- the religious right. In Europe God is a social democrat but according to the media He votes Republican in the USA. I have never met any of the attitudes you describe. I am sure they exist but I suspect they are largely an invention of the leftist media. They enjoy a freak show after all.

Maybe you should meet some Christians in real life rather than reading about them from the rabidly hateful leftist media? At present you sound like a bigot.

All the best. R

@an impish pepper

Well done. I have been told here that I must be like the other Richard simply because I do not hate men. You read my posts before reading my mind which is refreshing!

I am worried about the way civil discourse is going. When I disagree with a leftist I am immediately told I must be all sorts of things and this cuts off further discussion. They cannot hear me and I worry about a future civil war if some way of talking is not found.

@richard

Men like you make me glad I can legally drink in 22 hours.

Lainy

Richard can you go your own way and leave us the hell alone. Why is it you dudes never to anywhere but feminist spaces to complain about women not doing what you want. When I didn’t want to be around men I avoid them like they were on fire. You could do that. I perfure it if you did that.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Richard

Why is it that so few on the left can be civil in debate do you think?

Aren’t you funny. Not 24 hours ago, you said this to me:

Try not breathing for a bit. In five minutes you will either discover that your instinct to breathe is stronger than your university professors would have you believe- or you will be unconscious.

How many other lies have they told you?

@Kat

There was no disrespect there. You are the victim of misinformation- not the original creator of it.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

I’m convinced that Sack, who confines himself to one brief argument — David is fat, etc., so he must be wrong — and Richard — outlaw adultery, good men, instinct, Hitler, human nature, romance!!!, blah, blah, blah — are the same guy.

What is a Sack without its Richard?

What is a ball sack without its dick?

Ariblester
Ariblester

Richard wrote on
August 17, 2019 at 2:31 am:

I didn’t assume anything of you beyond what you have said yourself in your comments. In response, you only bother to read the first paragraph, if even that, of my replies to you, and go on arguing as if I didn’t try to engage you in good faith.

You’re right about having to find some way of talking, because what you’re doing right now is not it.

Good bye.

Signed, a “male feminist” from “the left”

@ kat

How would you ever know as you have clearly never read my posts?

Ariblester
Ariblester

Richard wrote on
August 17, 2019 at 2:31 am:

I didn’t assume anything of you beyond what you have said yourself in your comments. I have been trying to engage with your ideas honestly, and yet I get the impression that you are ignoring anything that is inconvenient to your arguments, that you don’t already have a ready-made answer to swat away. That to me does not strike me as engaging in good faith. You are here not to discuss, but to win.

Catalpa
Catalpa

@Richard

You claim that the right wing is the defender of individual freedom and choice, yet you advocate for removing women from the workforce. Surely if individuality and choice were important to you, then men and women should be free to work with whomever they please?

@catalpa

When did I say that? I did not. The problem is you have been told in advance what I ‘really’ mean and so you cannot hear what I am saying…