alt-lite alt-right beta males crackpottery empathy deficit entitled babies female beep boop irony alert makeup is a lie men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA Stefan Molyneux twitter

Six fun and kicky makeup tips from YouTube racist Stefan Molyneux

Ladle it on with a trowel, ladies. It’s your only chance to defeat the male

By David Futrelle

The last time we checked in on YouTube philosopher racist crackpot Stefan Molyneux, he was trying his hand at slam poetry, sort of. Now he’s become a beauty blogger. Or beauty tweeter, anyway, unleashing a veritable tweetstorm on the subject of makeup over the last several days.

I’ve been going through his tweets and have extracted these Six Fun New Makeup Tips for Devious Females.

Simulate the look of sexual arousal by painting your lips a deep red because everyone who’s had actual sex with real human females knows that their lips turn the shade of a cherry whenever they’re feeling really horny. It’s just science!

Use lipstick to arouse the male’s monkey brain, because obviously our primate ancestors wore tons of makeup. (Just don’t go too far and arouse the lizard brain because then the guy you’re trying to win might ignore you and start trying to catch nearby flies with his tongue.)

Yeah, baby! Do my slightly pinkish lips make you horny?

Use makeup to hide the fact that you’re a wrinkled old crone of, oh, 45 or so.

Use makeup to manipulate gullible men and extract their man-resources!

Feeling hungry? Apply lipstick at once and get some beta male dupe to pay for your $100 dinner.

Use makeup to con wealthy investors into pouring millions of dollars into your fraudulent blood testing startup!

Now, I suppose I should add that the last woman who pulled this particular long con got caught and is probably going to jail. But honestly, gals, her makeup skills were pretty basic, at best; surely you can do a better job and succeed where she failed!

COMING SOON (probably): Stefan takes aim at the dastardly tool of dude manipulation known as the Wonderbra.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

1 year ago

My lipstick is black, dark purple, dark green, and ocean blue. So what does this guy think I’m trying to do exactly? Also lips get red with sexual desire? I know this dude is racist but did he straight up forget black women exist? They lips don’t tend to be naturally pink.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Men: “Men are clearly more logical and rational than those silly wimmens who spend all their money on useless things like makeup and dresses because they’re vapid little airheads!”

Also men: “A woman put on lipstick and that means she’s trying to have sex with me by making it so I can’t control my dick so she can destroy my entire life and take all of my moneyyyyyy!”

This fuckin’ dweeb, I swear.

Miri
Miri
1 year ago

I never wear makeup, so I guess that’s why I had to pay for my own dinner today. Darn it!

Mexican Hot Chocolate
Mexican Hot Chocolate
1 year ago

Has this joker even ever been around an actual woman? Wanda the sex doll doesn’t count.

Dalillama
Dalillama
1 year ago

Can you imagine a man showing up for a business meeting with a giant artificial boner straining at his pants?

Our boy has never heard of codpieces, clearly.

Gretchen
Gretchen
1 year ago

Shorter Molyneux: Men are stupid as fuck and it’s womens’ collective fault.

1 year ago

If you want an actual good makeup tip about lipstick. I get really bad dry and crack lips. If you do as well and lipsticks make it worse, use a lip conditioner before you apply lipstick. It helps a lot. Lip stick is normally the only face make up I’ll wear because I break out pretty easily. Nail polish on the other hand, one of my favorite things. Also blackheart beauty cosmetics is a really good cruelty free brand that I like. for both their nail polish and lipsticks. Plus the nail polish comes in cute little skull bottles.

Victorious Parasol
1 year ago

My impression of Elizabeth Holmes is that her grift owed more towards her playing the bright daughter card to a lot of men who were susceptible to that, and lowering her speaking voice to sound more masculine (read: trustworthy), which worked on people susceptible to that. None of that worked on people who weren’t looking for a substitute daughter or people who didn’t automatically assume that trustworthiness is signaled by sounding masculine.

As for makeup, I seldom wear it – the last time was at my dad’s funeral – in part because Mr. Parasol hates the taste of lipstick, and partly because I don’t want to mess with it. I wore makeup to work before I was married because in that part of the American South, wearing makeup is like wearing a bra: If you don’t wear it, you aren’t a proper adult woman.

1 year ago

Shorter Molyneux: Men are stupid as fuck and it’s womens’ collective fault.

Lol, I CAN’T BELEIVE HER EYE LIDS ARE NATURALLY GOLD! TRICKS AND DECITE.

1 year ago

Blockquotes, why do you betray me. Why have you forsaken me. What have done deserve such disrespect from you lol.

Naglfar
Naglfar
1 year ago

I find it odd that he mentions bonobo brains, seeing as bonobos are matriarchal, bisexual, and polyamorous. All things Mr. Molyneux wouldn’t like.
Bonobos are also really good examples for disproving manosphere evo-psych BS, since they are very closely related to humans and are matriarchal.

Peterson stan: Yo, lobsters show dominance by having big claws, so some dudes are just alphas and women should be submissive.
Me: Bonobos are far more closely related to humans than lobsters, and they are matriarchal and have orgies nonstop. Should we be doing that, then?
Peterson stan:…

All joking aside, I think we would be better off if we were more like bonobos. If only.

I don’t usually wear makeup because a lot of makeup (lipstick especially) has lead in it(!) and I’d rather look plain and not get lead poisoning than wear makeup. There is lead free makeup, but it’s pricey and hard to find.

Teabug
Teabug
1 year ago

I declared my cat a blasphemer to his face, but he just purred and looked the other way.

And that makes more sense than anything that comes out of that ignoramus.

1 year ago

WHAT???!!!! has anyone alerted that youtuber who made a cake with lipstick and ate it about this. This is very troubling news.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Lainy
“…Blockquotes into your hands, I commend my spirit
Blockquotes into your hands
why have you forsaken me
In your eyes forsaken me
In your thoughts forsaken me
In your heart forsaken, me oh…”

That song even references putting on makeup, so it’s doubly fitting.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
1 year ago

I live in Paris. 100€ is about the double of a seriously fancy dinner. Are american restaurant that expensive ?

Also, racist bozo that don’t know anything about human is a racist bozo.

Dreamer
Dreamer
1 year ago

I have scars on my lips. The only makeup I use is lip tint. I don’t use it to “trap men” but to appear normal. I actually considered having my lips tattooed to hide the scars. Skin cancer. Ugh. Please use sunblock, folks. P.S. my aunt has no nose due to the sun.

Karalora
Karalora
1 year ago

His comparison of lipstick to an artificial boner is really telling. Sexists always equate female attractiveness with male horniness. The objective is to make it impossible for women to successfully follow the rules of society–if she tries to make herself prettier, she is foisting her sexuality upon innocent men. If she doesn’t, she’s a nasty hag.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Lainy
I didn’t see your other comment until my other one posted. But here’s what I got on the lead issue:
It’s not good. Key sentences from the EPA report:

FDA scientists found lead in all of the 20 lipsticks they tested. Lead levels ranged from 0.09 ppm to 7.9 pm.

Lead-containing lipstick applied several times a day, every day, can add up to significant exposure levels over time. Women swallow somewhere between three and nine pounds of lipstick over the course of their lifetime.

Remember, there is no safe lead level.

I’d recommend holding off on the lipstick cake for now.
Lead free lipstick options: https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/makeup/lead-free-lipstick/

@Naglfar

I was literally just given a lovely set of lipsticks for my birthday two days ago. And what you’ve posted has me so shocked. Out of all the things posted on whtm, who knew that finding out my lipstick has lead in it would be the most shocking thing. It’s just…wow.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Lainy
I’m sorry to ruin your present. Maybe yours don’t have lead? Look them up and you can probably find out. It’s worth checking.

@Naglfar

It’s alright, it didn’t ruin it. It’s a good thing to know. It’s important to know the stuff you put in or on your body.

Violet the Vile, Moonbat Screech Junky
Violet the Vile, Moonbat Screech Junky

Can I just say I am loving Kate Ford right now

Also, for anyone who read my previous comment about my terrible rapist martial arts master, I wrote a longer piece about it for a blogger I met on reddit. Please feel free to take a look if you’re interested.

Moon_custafer
Moon_custafer
1 year ago

Time to quote Sailor J’s contouring tutorial: “If the men find out we can shapeshift, they’re going to tell the Church!”

Moggie
Moggie

@Lainy:

Nail polish on the other hand, one of my favorite things.

Sexual arousal makes a woman’s fingernails and even toenails change colour drastically, and somehow a lot of her body hair disappears as well. Science!

@Moggie

And again, it’s black or dark colors. I have a nail polish that perfectly matches the color of blood though. I wear it when I go to get blood drawn and I get a lot of complements about it from the technicians.

Moggie
Moggie

@VP:

Don’t forget the black turtleneck! Do a google image search for her, and notice how often she dressed that way. I think it was meant to make people think of her as a female Steve Jobs.

Cat Mara
Cat Mara
1 year ago

@Moon_custafer: That was the first thing that popped into my head too when I saw this post! 😂😂😂 Perhaps some evo-psych-bro can enlighten us on the evolutionary benefits of small nostrils in human feeeeeeemales…

For anyone who hasn’t seen it:

Moggie
Moggie

@Cat Mara:
Wh… where did her nostrils go?? This is witchcraft!

Cat Mara
Cat Mara
1 year ago

@Naglfar, @Lainy: wow, and I thought lead in cosmetics went out with Venetian ceruse 🙄

Cat Mara
Cat Mara
1 year ago

@Moggie: don’t tell the Church!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s sexual arousal.

Easy, breezy, beautiful beta bucks.

I don’t know any other make up slogans, or I would keep going.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer
1 year ago

And my mind went straight to The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, during the backstage setup for the ‘infotainment show’, where the ‘Watchdog’ (getting ready for his time on stage) casually stuffs a roll of socks down the front of his pants. While talking to the sheriff that he’s about to ambush and shame on stage.

Yeah, this is so not an unheard of thing that people have been doing jokes about it for a while.

Granted, I suspect a lot of the men doing their own ‘artificial enhancements’ throughout history were more interested in demoralizing other men than in attracting women. Which would actually make it more likely to happen in a business meeting, I suppose…

Moggie
Moggie

@Jenora Feuer:

ephemerides
ephemerides
1 year ago

“Sexual arousal makes a woman’s fingernails and even toenails change colour drastically”

Sexual arousal, frostbite, gangrene… really, who can say?

Trill
Trill
1 year ago

I’m confused. This guy sold millions of dollars of fake bomb detectors to war-torn countries and got away with it for almost a decade, and he doesn’t even look like he could do symmetrical eyeliner wings.

Victorious Parasol

@ Moggie

Oh, yeah, it totally was. Really, if you set aside the fact that her lies put people in danger*, her story is a fascinating look at how a woman can build clout and power by knowing how to present herself.

*Her blood testing machine idea never would’ve worked because certain blood tests need more than a drop for a sample size, and there were patients (not CUSTOMERS, dammit, PATIENTS) who trusted the lab results that Theranos sent back. The lab results were sometimes wrong. It’s bad enough to have inaccurate lab results, but when you’re doing this to cancer patients, diabetics like myself, cardiac patients … well, it gets me angry. Whenever Mr. Parasol and I have watched a Theranos/Elizabeth Holmes documentary, we usually end up pausing it while I rant at him about things. In this respect, I really take after my dad the pastor. He was pretty gentle and laidback, except on certain matters, like people using the pulpit to bilk congregations.

Gijoel
Gijoel

#Codpiecesarebackbaby!

Catalpa
Catalpa
1 year ago

Uneducated woman gets male investors and an all-male Board to invest and destroy billions of dollars over almost 15 YEARS on a blood test that ONE HOUR would have revealed as totally fake.

No one said no or demanded proof.

Female power.

And yet if it had been an all-female Board who had been swindled by an attractive, uneducated guy without vetting him, it would be proof that women have no business sense and have no place in leadership. Funny how that works.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
1 year ago

Yet lipstick is perfectly acceptable in the business world.

Nobody tell him what neckties symbolize.

FlyByKiwi
FlyByKiwi
1 year ago

A workmate recently launched into this exact JP and stefan molyneux talking point. I don’t wear makeup so i guess he thought he could say it to me. I couldn’t contain myself: I started ranting. You could see him losing all hope when i got to ancient Egyptians using black eyeliner in part to ward off the Evil eye. Good grief. I don’t understand how anyone can unquestioningly accept such a ridiculous assertion.

Knitting Cat Lady
Knitting Cat Lady
1 year ago

A necktie is an arrow pointing at the dick.

And Stefan Blender should google paintings of Henry VIII some time.

He wore gigantic cod pieces.

If they ever come in style again I will get one, to better confuse everyone about my gender identity.*

*Agender. I keep my mahoosive boobs contained with sports bras. It’s the only way to avoid back pain. Sports bras give you a mono boob. And I wear exclusively male coded clothing.

Little boy had me in stitches once. He was sitting in a buggy. Told his that about me: ‘Woah, that man has really big boobs!’

Dad went white as a sheet from embarrassment and looked like he wanted the floor to swallow him.

I found the whole thing highly amusing and nearly missed my train stop due to laughing.

Curious_Diversions
Curious_Diversions

comment image

If you’re going to wear it on your face, wear it on your face.

Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Laissez-Fairy Pronoun Boner

@Ohlmann:

They are acting like that whole $100 was spent for just the woman’s meal, but most likely it is for both the woman’s and the man’s, plus drinks. As usual, MRAs are being disingenuous.

solecism
solecism

@Dalillama, Gijoel, Knitting Cat Lady,

Codpieces is right where my brain went too:

Actually, that sounds exactly like the entirety of Trump’s business acumen. I guess it was the big red ties that lured all those investors to their doom…

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ knitting cat lady

I saw a story a while back. I don’t know if it was true or just one of those feel good posts; but anyway…

A trans man was in a queue when some gymbros entered. They were clearly eyeing him up and he got concerned for his safety. Until he heard one of them say to the other “Just check out the pecs on that guy!”

Chip Daniels
Chip Daniels
1 year ago

Hur hur, wimmin do stuff to make themselves more attractive to men.

Lemme get back to you after reading from my library of 1,274 books about “How To Dress, Groom, Walk, Talk, And Act, To Score With Chicks”

Dalillama
Dalillama
1 year ago

Nevermind the vastly more common case of an all male board being swindled by an attractive, uneducated guy without vetting him. Happens so routinely it’s not even news.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Theranos was a better and more believable con than the Fyre festival, which was done by a young unqualified guy.

Naglfar
Naglfar

Re: Elizabeth Holmes
I read a book about the Theranos scandal and I followed it while it was happening. The biggest surprise was how Holmes kept the whole thing out of the public eye for so long. In retrospect, the signs that it was a scam were pretty obvious. Toxic work environment, promise that is too good to be true, inexperienced people claiming to be far more knowledgeable than they were, etc. I agree with Victorious Parasol that Holmes’s key to success was presentation. When everything inside was falling apart, she continued to make it look like a respectable business and like everything was cool when really it obviously wasn’t.

epitome of incomprehensibility

@Lainy – Yes, true!! I had to figure out this on my own. Also it helps mute the colour of brighter lipsticks, if you want to do that.

I don’t wear lipstick every day, but when I do, it’s a sign of formality. If it’s supposed to send a message, that message is, “Hello, I’m dressed up.”

Also, if the “Hello, I’m dressed up,” is obvious from the lipstick, then I don’t have to wear other makeup. Grooming tips for the lazy!

Lastly, from Mr. Molyneux –

I recently saw a sign in a makeup store: “TOOLS OF THE TRADE” – women walked in and out, not offended at all

Um, that’s probably because it meant tools for putting on makeup, not tools for the sexual marketplace or whatever. 🙄

1 2 3