cuck empathy deficit entitled babies evil sex-rejecting ladies incels men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles playing the victim rape rape culture rape is good actually reddit sexual abuse

This incel is mad that his cousin didn’t sexually abuse him when he was 13

By David Futrelle

Incels have rather, er, romanticized ideas about sexual abuse. They’re so fixated on the idea that having sex will fix all of their problems that they sometimes fantasize publicly about how great it would have been if their mothers, or sisters, or cousins had molested them when they were young. And sometimes they even get angry that they weren’t abused.

Take, for example, this lovely Incels.co poster, who seems to think that the root of all of his problems is that his then-17-year-old cousin refused to have sex with him when he was a lad of 13. Which would not only have been a violation of the incest taboo, but rape.

[Serious] My cousin was selfish for not helping me escape inceldom
Mar 30, 2019
wizardcel

Lolicon and proud

Messages 1,923
Mar 30, 2019

She never did anything to help me. She never let me fuck her. I was 13 years old when I first met her at my grandmother's place; she was 4 years my senior. My mom had forced me to spend two weeks at my grandmother's place with my cousins. I was miserable the whole time because I had wasted a lot of time chasing after my cousin. I must have tried everything to get into her pants. I even asked her to let me do it. But she threatened to tell everything to my mom, and I was forced to apologize.

She didn't have sex with me because I'm ugly. It wouldn't have hurt her to help me. I would have gained a confidence boost, and my life would have been a lot different. Your family was supposed to be there for you. Your female cousins are the ones who should teach you how to kiss and have sex.

She's 34 now. I don't want her anymore, anyway. She's overweight and has a downie child. I kind of envy her husband though. They met each other when she was still in her 20s; when she was still hot. He must have enjoyed fucking her while I had to content myself with masturbation.

I like to imagine that her retarded child is mine. I've masturbated so much while thinking of her that I managed to miraculously impregnate her. Lol it's just a silly fantasy though.

This post was so appalling that it ended up getting reposted on the Incel Tears subreddit, a hangout for people to share the horrifying things they find on assorted incel forums.

Naturally, the regulars on Incels.co discovered that this post had made it to Incel Tears, and one of them complained that the people there “never show our reaction. They obviously love cherrypicking us to push a false narrative.”

So let me remedy that.

Yes, there were a number of Incels.co commenters who were repulsed by the idea of someone having sex with their cousin. Like, for example, this person:

Ew I rather remain a virgin than fuck a female relative. No just fucking NO! That's fucking nasty.

But I would be remiss if I didn’t also post some of the other responses.

Should've raped her, now you're gonna be a virgin for life. You cucked yourself.

Wizardcel’s response to this: “I regret not having raped her.”

Oh, but there’s more:

I used to fetishize my sister but I pushed away those thoughts
ain’t nothing wrong with fuckin yer cousin
My single female cousin won’t cuddle with me so I know the feeling man.

Relatives are fine to get physical with as long as it’s only your cousins.
Sometimes we all have to stfu and listen to our wizards.
They are all wise with no exceptions.

Our families should be there for us.

And then there was this weird racist response:

It's strange because situations like this seem to only work for ghetto black families. I've seen tons of cases where black dudes fucked their female cousins and it was just seen as normal, while if anyone else does it they are shamed for incest

I should point out that none of the commenters — whether pro or con on the incest question — seemed to have noticed, much less cared, that Mr. Wizardcel was also glorifying the sexual abuse of a 13-year-old.

For incels, it seems, sex is sex — and sexual abuse is also sex.

Mrs Morley
Mrs Morley

Wrt 1/2 + 7.

In my early youth the people spouting this nonsense were making the point that men should look for women no younger than 1/2 their age, and no older than 1/2 + 7.

I’m glad it’s morphed a bit. I’m still queasy any time I see calculating ideal ages on the basis of 1/2.

kupo
kupo

@Mrs Morley
Holy wow, that’s disgusting.

Moggie
Moggie

@Dormousing_it:

The thing is, I was totally oblivious to this, until my stepfather told me about it. I wonder if it did the boy any lasting psychological damage.

Not sure if serious…

Crushes are a normal part of puberty, and yes, they’re often about an older person, because the kid admires maturity. You didn’t encourage it, or exploit the situation, so it’s unlikely to have had any lasting effect. At worst, he’ll have felt some embarrassment for a while (“what was I thinking? I hope she didn’t realise!”)

I remember having a huge crush on one of my teachers. I didn’t act on it in any way, and I soon grew out of it, after which I couldn’t understand why I had felt that way. But it didn’t harm me.

KindaSortaHarmless
KindaSortaHarmless

@Mrs Morley

Wow, that is creepy. To think that 1/2 +7 used to be a ceiling…

Mrs Morley
Mrs Morley
1 year ago

@kupo @KindaSortaHarmless: well, yeah. As I said, I’m still queasy that anyone would start their calculation with what’s half my age?

kupo
kupo

@Mrs Morley
Half my age would be an adult who could give full consent and it still squicks me out to think about. Actually half my age plus 7 is still too young for me.

Talonknife
Talonknife
1 year ago

I feel like the “half age plus seven” thing really only works if the person doing the math is in their 20s. Even at 30, you end up with 22, which already starts to get a little odd. The older you get, the more the gap widens. At 40, you get 27. At 50, you get 32. Of course, none of this is automatically bad, but I still think a lot of these numbers are kinda suspect.

Shadowplay
1 year ago

@Talonknife – yeah, it breaks down badly when you start getting towards the 3 score and 10 end of life.

Always figured for 50+ you simplify it to just the 7. 50 and 43 isn’t creepy. 60 and 53 isn’t creepy. 70 and 63 is creepy to those who have a problem with old people having lives, but screw them.

Doethreetwoone
Doethreetwoone

@Talonknife

I was thinking something similar. I’d forgotten about the 1/2+7 and did the math for my age. That would be a partner of 23, 10 years younger than myself.

Not inherently wrong, but thinking back to my own early 20’s and it seems like a lifetime ago.

Scanisaurus
Scanisaurus

@kupo

@Catalpa
If it’s any consolation, BTGG was being a huge misogynist in another thread. I have a feeling they’re part of the manosphere trying to get us to agree to something gross for the screencaps. Either that or they’re just generally a terrible person.

If you are referring to this thread, BTGG did eventually give a short apology.

However, since they never even tried honestly answering my questions and was only willing to stop accusing me of being an evil puritan after I’d already said the same thing over and over again, I’m not sure I’m willing to give them the benefit of a doubt yet.

Ans as for the statutory rape part, in my homeland the age of consent is 15, but it’s a big damn difference between a 15 year old sleeping with someone their age and a 13 year old trying to force a 17 year old to sleep with them.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
1 year ago

I think if both people are over ~25 years and under ~65 years, then it can potentially be non creepy, personality allowing, even if there is a big age gap.

That being said, the problem of thoses age rules is that, actually, the maturity of a person and the healthiness of the relation isn’t terribly correlated with their physical age. There’s additional red flags to look for, like if one of the party is dependant of the other, or if someone get a lot of material advantage from the relation, and there could be more. Thoses formulaes are more of a way to get an easy to explain red flag and can’t really replace actually knowing the situation.

Also, re-reading the article, the behavior Wizardcel say he had at 13 years look *mightily* unhealthy even for a 13y old. He probably exagerate and deform his memory to make them fit with his current ideology, but if I was aware of a children behaving like that I would probably try to get him psychological help.

BlueNinja
BlueNinja
1 year ago

But hey, who cares about being there for her and not effing up her mental and emotional without a care like that messed up BS is bound to do to a person.

It’s no wonder someone that sick is an incel. And should stay that way.

kupo
kupo
1 year ago

If you are referring to this thread, BTGG did eventually give a short apology.

I saw, but it doesn’t change that the initial statement they made was misogynistic af. Plus the apology was a not-pology (it didn’t contain any of the criteria of an actual apology) and as you noted it was WAY too late.

Scanisaurus
Scanisaurus

@kupo

Indeed, it felt as much of a real apology as this scene in Wanted, but with even less effort.

If BTGG is reading this, half a sentence of a generic apologizing does NOT make up for personal insults and days of willfully ignoring and misinterpreting every one of my previous replies in order to keep tearing down strawman versions of things I’ve never even said.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

@Moggie:

Well, I was maybe 15% serious. I did chat with him, often about comic books, and give him cookies. On my side, it was a matter of “What a cute kid!”

He knew I had a boyfriend.

I wonder how he turned out. He’d be in his forties now.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@wwth
Use it as much as you’d like.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@BTGG

@BTD: That sitch is royally fucked up. Those kids have no business having kids at such a young and stories like that are why we need sex education.

Ok, so why is it different if the boy stays the same age, but the girl suddenly has her age upped to 17 and there are no kids involved? How is he suddenly more mature and able to handle that, when it’s royally fucked up if the girl is 12? He didn’t change. Why are you ok with it now?

@Who?
2. @Big Titty Demon:
First of why post that???

So that I could ask the question above to BTGG. I am sorry if I should have put a warning on it, I am not very good at picking up on that sort of thing. I apologise for upsetting anyone.

Lainy
Lainy

@scanisaurus

Yeah I didn’t like how they were talking to you. The apologise seemed half ass and not good enough for basically just calling you ugly and jealous of pretty women. I’d be side eyeing them for a while now.

Baroncognito
Baroncognito
1 year ago

With regards to the dating age I think a better guideline is within + or – 15% of your age.

Bina
1 year ago

“She never did anything to help me”? Dude, letting you commit incest with her isn’t “helping”. The kindest thing she could have done was to refuse. Which she did.

You want help with your inceldom? Go see a psychiatrist. Seriously. Nobody in their right mind gains a confidence boost from incest, particularly if you pestered her before she gave in (which she was right not to do).

And I don’t give a rat’s nutsack what you look like. This kind of behavior is so unpardonably creepy that it’s a good indicator of the kind of personality most people wouldn’t touch with three pairs of gloves on. Again, she was right to say no to that.

I hope she’s also not letting you anywhere near her kid, because you clearly can’t be trusted not to sexually abuse anyone. Especially with that sick masturbatory fantasy.

I guess what I’m trying to say here is, SHE WAS RIGHT NOT TO LET YOU HAVE YOUR WAY, BECAUSE YOU FUCKING NEED THERAPY, YOU FUCKING MONSTER.

Snowberry
Snowberry
1 year ago

I never dated in my teens.

When I was in my 20s, my dating standards were “just be legal and younger than my parents”.

When I was in my 30s, my standards were “25-50”.

Now that I’m in my 40s, my standards are “current age ±10”.

Not that this has mattered much, the largest age gap I’ve had was me: 41, him: 33 (8 years) and that barely lasted. Everyone else has been 2 years younger through 4½ years older.

When I was a sex worker, I was intimately involved with people all over the age spectrum, but I wouldn’t call that “dating”.

Violet the Vile, Moonbat Screech Junky
Violet the Vile, Moonbat Screech Junky

*vomits*

DID HE REALLY SAY HE ASKED HER

I think you were the one harassing her, actually mate

Also, speaking as someone who WAS molested, I wouldn’t recommend it. It doesn’t bear any relation to anything normal people understand as “sex”, but then I can’t imagine your ideas about sex are entirely above board

Incel ideas about sex:

• Incel emits pheromones, grows muscles, becomes CHAD
• Women fly towards incel as if drawn by magnets
• Penis goes in woman, by any means possible (nothing else counts as sex)
• Following ejaculation, which will obviously be full of rainbows or something, incel DNA travels into woman’s brain, to join the DNA of all the other men she has ever had sex with (a MRA actually told me this happens once and I fell about laughing which I don’t think is the reaction he was hoping for)
• ????????
• MAGICAL TRANSFORMATION OF INCEL’S LIFE, CAN FLY, GAINS SUPERPOWERS

To be fair it would actually be quite cool if my vagina could bestow superpowers

Who?
Who?
1 year ago

I always thought that it counted for both parties, but I have only used it once: “Your are 3 years older than your partner, that is not weird.” (It was the woman who was older, the younger partner was mid-20s when the relationship started)

Big Titty Demon:

Okay, thanks for responding. I am freely admitting that the topic is very difficult for me, probably because we had a few cases like this in the newspaper and I have relatives that are in that agegroup we are talking about.

BTGG
BTGG
1 year ago

Well first off, there is a world of difference between age 12 and age 17 when it comes to physical, mental, and sexual maturity.

The underlying motivation behind statutory rape laws(as well as criminalizing sex between 2 underage persons)is to prevent(or at least drastically reduce) teenage pregnancy and make it easy to prosecute rapists who victimize underage persons.

I don’t entirely agree with this “one size fits all” approach to morality. It depends on the specific situation and the individual parties involved(unless one party clearly did not want it whatsoever). Adults prefer to assume that underage kids have no will of their own even though this is patently untrue.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
1 year ago

Why would the 19 year old be charged with statutory rape when she didn’t consent and therefore didn’t commit a crime.

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

And why would she go to the police if she came onto him. Your not any making a bit of since. If anything your trying to make a gotcha

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

Your basically falling into the trap of
“Because women love to lie and fasly accuse so of course she would go to the police if they had sex” bullshit.

kupo
kupo

[Citation needed]

And…seriously? You can’t see how a 17yo having sex with a 13yo, even if the 13yo initiated, is abusive? This is really the hill you want to die on? You’re fucking disgusting.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@BTGG

That’s nice. However, you have (on purpose?) mistaken my question in this case. I did not ask about the girl. I asked you, why is it ok for the 13-year-old boy when the girl is 17, but it’s “royally fucked up” when she is 12?

Scanisaurus
Scanisaurus
1 year ago

I for one is not the least bit surprised that BTGG has kept ignoring all the complaints and people calling them out on their half-assed non-excuse in the previous thread, and now keep digging themself further into the hole of misogynist-assumptions and strawmen.

I don’t entirely agree with this “one size fits all” approach to morality.

BTGG, you are literally sounding exactly like one of those cliched movie-villains holding a monologue trying to justify their evil acts. Seriously, if we randomly decide that morality doesn’t apply to some people, who gets to decide which persons or situations it applies to? The state? The local clergy? You?

And you still haven’t answered my questions here or even attempted to try a proper apology for what you wrote about me.

Happy Cat
Happy Cat
1 year ago

I feel bad for this poor woman. She was sexually harrassed by her own cousin when she was 17. I hope she has a happy life now.

Valkyrine
Valkyrine

@weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Still not as disturbing as the OG incel who tried to get his mother to do him.

W-wait., what?! Is this real?! D:

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Valkyrine,

All too real. He used to go by Government Gets Girlfriends. He goes by a different name now, but I forgot it.

He also once admitted to extorting a woman to coerce into her sex.

A real gem.

Wandering Jewterus
Wandering Jewterus
1 year ago

Maybe I’m a little sensitive, but I’m uncomfortable with the amount of age-gap shaming I see here. As long as everyone involved is an adult, consenting, and on relatively equal footing, I don’t see a problem with relationships that feature a significant age gap.

I met my partner at a time when we were both recovering from personal traumas. My partner had survived a murder attempt and was still dealing with the resultant depression and PTSD, while I was coming to terms with the trauma of my previous partner of 15+ years suddenly abandoning our marriage with no notice, discussion, or attempts at counseling. We were both part of the other’s support network and over time, we fell in love. Due to a variety of circumstances, we weren’t able to explore these feelings for some time, but eventually we started dating and later married.

I’m 49 years old. My partner is 32. I don’t see anything at all creepy about our relationship and I’m honestly a little surprised at the closemindedness of some of the comments here, since I’ve always considered the WHTM community to be a very accepting and positive one.

I hope it goes without saying that the 13 year old hitting up their 17 year old cousin for sex is abhorrent and disgusting.

Atropos Moirai
Atropos Moirai

@BTGG

Not true. They criminalize coercion.

Adults prefer to assume that underage kids have no will of their own

Not true. Every parent knows kids have wills of their own, believe it. What they don’t have is the perquisite cognitive development to fully consider complex judgment calls, and that’s why they don’t sign contracts or make medical decisions.

What mechanisms are in place to prevent this from happening?

The same as any other criminal report: forensic evidence.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ Atropos Moirai

forensic evidence

I hate to be ‘that guy’; but, by definition, all evidence is forensic. The technical term is ‘scientific evidence’; although even the people in the field often use the vernacular.

As to children making medical decisions etc, we have a concept here called “Gillick Competence”.

Basically for stuff like that, they judge everything on a case by case basis, depending on the level of understanding of the child.

[It’s named for Victoria Gillick; a woman who objected to her kids being prescribed contraceptives without her being informed.]

We still have a fixed age of consent though.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Wandering Jewterus

I envy your username, it’s a beauty. <3

Clearly you are your partner are both adults, so I don't find it creepy. I agree that relationships should be based on consent between two adults, regardless of age. If we are being pedantic though, ceil(49/2+7)=32 though, so you would be all right by what other commenters have said as well. XD

I think the age gap leeriness comes from when it was acceptable only for men to be older and there was a socially accepted norm of predatory older males with teenage girls. It can be hard to step away from fighting to change that norm in an era with more choice and less coercion. And of course, it still hasn't become the norm for older women to be with younger men, so the fight continues.

It is a case by case basis though. I mean one of my great-grandfathers was 49 and married a 16 year old, which no one can convince me was a relationship of equals: that same age gap is the amount between Cheeto Benito and his wife, which no one bats an eye at.

Moon_custafer
Moon_custafer
1 year ago

For upper ends of the scale, I tend to go with, “if both partners were over thirty when the relationship started, they were presumably both adult enough to know their own minds and any age gap is their own business.”

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
1 year ago

I don’t think age gap relationships between consenting adults are inherently wrong. I do have a problem with people who make a habit out of chasing much younger partners specifically because of the age and power deferential. Like the Moby creeping on Natalie Portman and later Lana Del Rey story. There’s definitely a difference between that and two people of differing ages who happen to like/love each other.

Allandrel
Allandrel
1 year ago

Seconding the love for Wandering Jewterus’s name. It’s worthy of a Venture Bros. character.

Wandering Jewterus
Wandering Jewterus

@ Big Titty Demon

I envy your username, it’s a beauty. <3

Awwww, thanks hon! Right back atcha! I always get a giggle when I see the Big Titty Demon weigh in on a subject. 🙂

I think the age gap leeriness comes from when it was acceptable only for men to be older and there was a socially accepted norm of predatory older males with teenage girls. It can be hard to step away from fighting to change that norm in an era with more choice and less coercion. And of course, it still hasn’t become the norm for older women to be with younger men, so the fight continues.

And I agree, we should keep fighting to scuttle these archaic social “norms”. When I pull back from my own personal investment in this topic, I definitely see the need to push back against continuing to normalize the idea of older men coveting teenage girls (as opposed to fully grown women). I just wanted to ensure we weren’t use that brush to tar too broadly.

@ Moon_custafer

I think that’s an excellent guideline and wholeheartedly endorse the idea that people generally need to mind their own business.

@ Allandrel

High praise indeed! Thank you so much, Allandrel! As an avid Venture Bros. fan (Dr. Orpheus FTW!), I really appreciate the compliment!

WMDKitty
WMDKitty
1 year ago

“Moreover, riddle me this: Suppose a 14 year old boy sexually assaults a 19 year old woman. She goes to the police and tries to press charges, but the boy then claims that he is the real victim and she came onto him. Because he is underage and due to statutory rape laws the law very well could presume that he is the victim and she would end up getting charged with statutory rape! What mechanisms are in place to prevent this from happening?”

Am I the only one who now needs this to be a Law & Order episode?

Atropos Moirai
Atropos Moirai
1 year ago

Absolutely yes. What I meant to type was “forensic science,” but in my haste I erred. Thank you!

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

[Serious] My cousin was selfish for not helping me escape inceldom

She never did anything to help me. She never let me fuck her. I was 13 years old when I first met her at my grandmother’s place; she was 4 years my senior. My mom had forced me to spend two weeks at my grandmother’s place with my cousins. I was miserable the whole time because I had wasted a lot of time chasing after my cousin. I must have tried everything to get into her pants. I even asked her to let me do it. But she threatened to tell everything to my mom, and I was forced to apologize.

She didn’t have sex with me because I’m ugly. It wouldn’t have hurt her to help me. I would have gained a confidence boost, and my life would have been a lot different. Your family was supposed to be there for you. Your female cousins are the ones who should teach you how to kiss and have sex.

Definitely, you would have gotten a confidence boost and become a Chad. And it had to happen when you were 13. It’s way too late now. And it’s all your cousin’s fault.

Everyone knows that your family is supposed to be there for you when you want, need, have to have sex. That’s what a family is for — to provide you with sex. Especially if you’re ugly.

What I don’t understand is why she threatened to tell your mom. Is your mother not on board with the whole “your family is there to supply you with sex” thing? Weird.

Yutolia the Green Hash Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Green Hash Pronoun Boner
1 year ago

He says that he’s mad at his cousin for not raping him… except for that fact that she didn’t want to have sex with him, so if anything had happened, it would actually have been him raping her. Yes, manosphere, even if the woman is at or above the age of consent, if a 13-year-old forces her to have sex, it’s still rape.

anon
anon
1 year ago

When I was 14, a modest tomboy (trans) asexual, older teens and grown men sexually harassed me and worse (thankfully I escaped THE worse but it still haunts me 3 decades later they tried). I have NO chill with “discussing” if children – 14 is a child, so is 15, 16… – can consent.
NONE.
“statutory” is like “date” as a modifier to rape, its trying to minimize it. We especially see this attitude w male victims, who are ALWAYS assumed consenting. It sickens, angers me. Beyond words.
Trying to say “oh but high school freshmen can fuck kids their own age sometimes” is BS, stop trying to lie to yourself.
A high schooler SENIOR have a relationship with a SEVENTH GRADER? Come ON. You dont actually believe thats ok, I refuse to accept you think that for real.