entitled babies evil sexy ladies men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MRA warren farrell

MGTOW Redditor warns men to beware of women trying to hypnotize them with their sexy unclothed arms

Fishing for male attention?

By David Futrelle

Men’s Rights Activists — and their close cousins the MGTOWs — fret endlessly about what they see as the unfair power women wield over hapless straight men seduced by their sexy bodies.

MRA granddaddy Warren Farrell has been warning men for decades of women’s “cleavage power” and the apparently hypnotic spells wily women can cast with their asses; these days, MGTOWs and racist conspiracy theorists alike obsess over the evil effects of women wearing yoga pants on the fragile male psyche.

But one MGTOW Redditor wants his fellow lady-avoiders to be wary of another hidden tool women have in their sex appeal arsenal alongside their actual arses: their unclothed arms.

MGTOW Reminder: When spring hits with full force, keep your guard high, fellas. (self.MGTOW)

submitted 1 month ago * by 2MetresAbove

Spring has hit hard where I live: less clouds, more sun on the sky, less windy, 15+ C temperatures etc. Instantaneously, hordes of thots of all shapes and sizes have popped out like mushrooms from beneath the ground. You know what I am talking about: skimpy clothes revealing arms, legs and cleavage. They have been waiting for that for half a year ever since last summer. It is a time to start harvesting all the attention they can get from weak men, regardless if they are TRP or TBP. I remind you all, do not give them any validation. Keep your guard high. Conquer your lust and become master of your own destiny. A moment of weakness might cost you a lot. There is too much at stake. GYOW, gentlemen.

Damn these diabolical body-having ladies and their infernal … limbs!

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Moon_custafer

I’ve seen Victorian furniture – the legs don’t look remotely human.

The kind with curvy legs do. The only reason I know this is because my brother once called me piano legs. I knew what he meant immediately — but I like the shape of my legs anyway. Bonus: they get me places. I’m not always so strong in the face of the attempted humiliation of my body, but I’m not gonna waver on this one.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Sheila Crosby,

That picture isn’t even a fail, it’s gorgeous! It looks like on purpose vfx.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Lainy

Does your depression get a lot worse during the winter when it’s cold.

Absolutely. And I don’t consider myself depressed. But yeah, it’s harder to stay positive when you’re cold and you don’t see the sun. I find full-spectrum light bulbs helpful.

kupo
kupo

@Lainy
Seconding Kat. Though if it’s a vitamin D deficiency the full spectrum bulbs won’t help. They’re for the brain patterns only. Next winter when it starts to get worse see a doctor and ask about testing for vitamin D levels.

Lainy
Lainy

@ Kat

Yeah, I try my hardest to take care of myself. I haven’t been on any anxiety or anti depression medication for a while now. My doctor says a lack of sunlight can make it a lot worse which is why a lot of people have more problems in winter, or that more people just have like seasonal depression. I do take Vitamin supplements to help.

But one of the things that really bothers me and makes it so difficult is having to be under so many layers of clothes. I know that sounds really weird and maybe even a little vain, but I feel the best when I’m wearing as little as possible.

I sometimes think it might be because I used to wear a lot of clothes when I wasn’t in good places. Like after my sexual assault or when I was using drugs. I couldn’t stand anyone to look at me or looking at myself so I would be under so many layers and baggy clothes. So maybe I just associate it with that feeling. So I guess I’m just interested in if anyone else has that issue.

Lainy
Lainy

Thanks Kat and Kupo

I’ll do some research on these light bulbs and see if they help at all.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Lainy

I have a Norwegian friend with bipolar disorder who gets SAD (seasonal affective disorder) in the winter. It sounds like you might have some variant of SAD? In her case, 10k lumen+ bright lights help quite a bit. Ultraviolet bright lamps if you have a Vitamin D deficiency. I can confidently recommend Alaska Northern Lights as a company, I’ve bought from them and they have excellent customer support.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Lainy
I feel better when I’m looking my (self-defined) best. I think that’s human nature.

My cats, on the other hand, always look their best. But they’re cats.

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie

Harvesters of the Male Gaze

“Harvesters of the Male Gaze”

Ahh, shit, it just doesn’t have any ZING to it…. Oh, well, Harrison Ford is gettin’ old, anyway….

Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)

Re winter depression,

I think mine isn’t vit D related because I take modest amounts of vit D during winter* and I can feel my mood fluctuating rapidly between sunny vs. cloudy weather, even in summer. Daylight lamps help a little.

Aside from lamps, does anyone have ideas on what might help?

* And even that’s probably unnecessary considering my diet.

Yutolia the Green Hash Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Green Hash Pronoun Boner
1 year ago

@Lainy: Yes. My depression definitely gets worse in the winter. I try to get more vitamin D from food then but it doesn’t always work out.

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

You guys are the best, you know that? It’s really nice having a small community of people that I can talk about things in my life and get an objective third party view from. I really wish the triggering trolls hadn’t had kept me from commenting in the past. I wish I’ve done this sooner.

rv97
rv97

@Ingmar

Thank you for your concern. I have been hoping that fashion since the 2010s becomes more gender non-conforming, but the opposite seems to have happened annoyingly.

I’m trying to buck that trend by wearing strapless tops and skirts at least at my local LGBT group. They look nice but I do admit the former can feel a little tight around the chest, especially since I am flat-chested.

Moon Custafer
Moon Custafer

@ Weird (and Tired of Trumplings) Eddie:

“Harvesters of the Male Gaze”

The lesser-known sequel to Riders of the Purple Sage.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

While the Victorians definitely had different sexual and gender norms to now, the idea that they were generally repressive and prudish is exaggerated.
This article gives a good overview of the myths vs realities.
Reading Foucault on this years ago was quite an eye-opener 🙂

Re depression in winter: while my Black Dog seems to rear its head whenever it likes, I tend to suffer worse depression when the weather is warmer. Cold weather makes me feel happier (and where I live, winter is usually very bright and sunny, like today).

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Bonus Mei-Mei pic, because it’s been ages 🙂

sly fawkes
sly fawkes
1 year ago

He must be especially put out when those wanton strumpets show their ankles.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Lainy
♥ ♥ ♥

@Mish, @Mei-Mei
♥ ♥ ♥

Itsabeast
Itsabeast
1 year ago

“Conquer your lust and master your own destiny.” At least they aren’t on board with the nofap thing.

Cat Mara
Cat Mara
1 year ago

Speaking of the Victorian era, reactionary British politician and all-round loathsome human being Jacob Rees-Mogg’s book on the subject, which has been heavily criticized by, you know, actual historians, has sold fuck-all copies. There is a God!

Moggie
Moggie
1 year ago

@Cat Mara, while I enjoyed that, I don’t think Rees-Mogg wrote for mass sales. Tory politicians publish in order to give the appearance, within their party, of some intellectual hinterland. It’s CV material for when they try for the top cabinet jobs, particularly the big one. Even the damning reviews from historians probably won’t bother him overmuch: this is a party which distrusts academic experts, after all.

Moon_custafer
Moon_custafer

@ Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

This. Also, the Victorian era being about sixty years long, social conventions likely shifted around a bit over several generations, as well as varying by geography and social class. Treating it as a mono-culture is like writing about 20th century people as if they experienced Leave It to Beaver* and Punk rock in the same decade.

*I also have issues with the image of the 1950s, or even just the 1950s’ portrayal of themselves – as if media back then was all Leave It to Beaver and no Peanuts or The Man In the Gray Flannel Suit or Chocolates for Breakfast, etc.

Ingmar
Ingmar

@rv97
Fashion is so incredibly political, that I don’t understand today’s populist call against “politicized” vs “unpoliticized work” supposedly non divisive, actually appealing to people to crush critical thought I think.
You are right in a sense, before 2010’s we had lots of “emo” “scene” which pushed many boundaries for guys, also a loto more goths, especially makeup and nail polish. Now a lot less long hair, more beards and cropped sides, but also more skinny jeans, bare calves and ankles and, sometimes shaved rest of the body, ironically, even arms, often.
Depends on the places of course, but I think these aspects would give you leverage to wear what you want confidently and proudly.

kupo
kupo

@Mish
Pepper says hi!
comment image

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Kat,
right back at you, as always <3

@kupo

Pepper's face is just exquisite. She reminds me a little of my Piper (my eldest floof). Different eye colour, but the same beautiful crystal quality.

Ingmar
Ingmar
1 year ago

I think the reactionary sentiment reigns in an induced and unwarranted sense of scarcity, an irreconciliable competition and fear, the extent and severity of such competition has to be exasperated beyond reason, in order to justify evidently unfair conclusions as hard truth, which are truthful on the very virtue of being hateful, as they appear more realistic than a good solution or explanation because “life is not fair”.
Material envy of status symbols. Othering and reduction to statistics
I noticed they’d want to be angy at the system for that, but are tempted by the possibility of being on top, they have to admire rich arrogants like Trump and the like, so they take it on some scapegoats which they perceive lower on hierarchy. What’s more I think they are coddled and made into feeling miserable and victim and sold the idea that there is a sort of oppressed status which is a sort of privilege in itself, they’d want the privilege they expect, in their strawmen to be of oppressed or less privileged groups, we talked about it often, the anti idpol, anti affirmative action train, not seeing the irony of the idea that any minority or less powered group gaining power would oppress them like the one they belong to did to them in past. We observe this fear about Pocs, muslims and women. Once found the chamber which would coddle and pity them, they proceed to put down other groups, the thing they want or are induced to want to do in response to what they are persuaded to think “idpol” and social justice to be, which would be shitting on ethnic majority and putting down their experience on the fallacious basis that because you are privileged on one axis you can’t be oppressed, said close no “sjw” ever. Strawman again.
As they are convinced that inclusive movements are about denial of personal responsibility, what they do is, guess what? The system is fine but it’s the modern liberal way of life the problem, it’s the quotas, the totally appropriate equivalence of being supposedly fired or just heavilty criticized for homophobia or deemed as homophobic for not wanting L and G to marry and for Lgbt to be criticized for what they are or not being recognized, pulling a Sobchak over and over on 2nd emendament or the constitutional analog everywhere else in Europe or west. Because to them as long as they don’t wish explicit violence is technically fine.
Not only they are coddled on appropriating the suffering of oppressed people but also on actively working on erasing and whitewashing any systemic disadvantage they may face as an excuse and deresponsibilization, while daring to accuse them to basically steal their jobs with their identity and saying they are the racist and sexist ones.
Coming to these Mgtow or Incels, I dunno why they’d say only men are tempted by women’s body, correct me if I’m wrong, but I think in both cases there are reasonable, in this case, inhibitions on acting just on the sight on some part of the body that might passingly appeal someone, which is not necessarily about not appreciating it. The problem is the pressure to equate any visual enjoyment of the other gender to sex, for men it seems. The problem is they think it’s natural and how a male works.

kupo