bad anatomy bad science dude you've got no fucking idea what you're talking about incels men who should not ever be with women ever penises racism that's completely wrong

Incel wisdom: Only cucks wear underwear, because it restricts penis growth

Tighty whities: A tool of Satan?

It’s PLEDGE DRIVE time again! WHTM is ad free and entirely dependent on folks like you for its continued existence. If you can afford it, please DONATE HERE NOW! Thanks!

By David Futrelle

Some critical (if not, strictly speaking, true) information for penis-havers from the Incels.is forums:

Only cucks wear underwear
 Dec 8, 2018
NoMoreSlaving
Legend
-#1
Restricting your dick and balls is for cucks. So, only a cuck would wear underwear

thats probably why africans have big dicks - they dont have underwear restricting the growth of their penis

Utter nonsense — with a side order of racism!

Incels, please wear underwear. The more layers between your unwashed bodies and the rest of us, the better.

Also, seriously, dudes, much less chance of cutting off your dick with your zipper.

kupo
kupo

@Walter
Did you know that it’s possible fir people without penises at all to be completely squicked out when dudes barge into their spaces and babble on about their bulging members? If you didn’t before, you do now! That one is a freebie. Next time I charge for lessons.

Feline
Feline
1 year ago

The Small problem is a little like the famous Muntab question, in that most people’s first reaction is to dismiss it as a minor issue.

*Snrk*

@ Walter,

Yes. Very small. Like, nonexistantly small.

Folks, should I give him credit for not just assuming I’m a cis woman based on my name? Or consider him hopelessly ignorant for not cluing in to the implications of the word “hijab”?

Nachtgeist
Nachtgeist
1 year ago

Penis size is of vital importance and anything that will decrease the population of Smalls needs to be implemented. However, the Small problem needs real solutions not stupid ideas from incels who are probably already Smalls.

What if you’re a Biggie Smalls?

cornychips
cornychips
1 year ago

Wait, are women now Smalls too???!!???

How very misogynistic. Walter, I’m disappointed in you.

Walter
Walter

@Bookworm in hijab

I am sorry. I didn’t want to make any assumptions about your sex or gender.

As a VID woman you should be more open to my ideas. A society built around size realism would be very good for women.

@kupo

I am sorry. I don’t see how talking about body part, that some women have mind you, would be disturbing to women. Especially when my ideas are about how to use this body part to improve society for everyone, men, women and Smalls.

Valkyrine
Valkyrine

@cornychips

Tovius

My views on penis size are not “stupid” nor are they an obsession. They are a logical extrapolation of basic human nature and needs.

If people would listen to me, MRAs, PUAs the entire men’s rights movement would disappear overnight. The cause of their problems lies squarely between their legs. When you let people with small penises run around and act like full members of society on par with people with big penises, then the men’s rights movement is the natural result.

This was a response that Walter wrote to Tovius? @_____@’ Dafuq?

cornychips
cornychips

Valkyrine,

Yes you are correct!

Lainy
Lainy

@Walter

(Trigger warning. Talk of my sexual assault but i can finally say what I needed to go walter)

I’ve used to read this blog all the time. I didn’t comment because of you for several years. Your idea that people with large penis are good people and superior was very triggering to me. The guy who raped me, took my virginity, and tore me up something horrible had a large penis. I’m strong now and I can say that to you. As a teenager I couldn’t. Your ideas are harmful and they hurt people. They’ve hurt me. You were one of the trolls that kept me from commenting because I knew it would be to triggering. Having a big penis doesn’t make someone a good person, make them less violent, or make then superiors, sometimes all it does is give some one a tool to inflict more physical harm.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@cornychips

Oh, one of those guys.

@Walter, you do realize that wanting to be dominated by women on your terms and at your discretion is implicitly imagining yourself in charge? By traipsing in here and exposing yourself this way, you are setting yourself up as the aggressor and the person in control, and are in fact attempting to dominate women, regardless of what you imagine or desire.

You claim you know your place, but you’re still arrogant, still domineering, and still clueless. You’re still just like all the other guys; there is nothing even slightly special about you. Put that in your average sized pipe and smoke it, sir.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Lainy

Solidarity, and oh gods I am so sorry. You are a braver person than this world has any right to ask of you.

Walter
Walter

@Lainy

I am very sorry that my words have harmed you. I truly mean that. I can only say what I believe to be true, but I have no right to speak if my words are causing someone pain. So I do sincerely apologize.

@Cyborgette

I have no desire to be dominated by women or any interest in dominating them. Please do not misrepresent my opinions.

Lainy
Lainy

@walter

Your truth includes wanting to giving the guy who got off on watching me bleed and cry power because of the size of his penis. You honest can’t tell me that you don’t see how that can cause problems?

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

And I’m sorry for my spelling mistakes but I’m upset and it’s a phone so its not helping.

Victorious Parasol

@Lainy

I think you’re very brave. Your past comments have shown us that. Spelling mistakes are outweighed by speaking your truth.

Walter
Walter

@Lainy

I would never give power to a person who assaults a woman. That is not something that I believe in.

I can’t stop believing in size realism, but I can easily stop talking about it. Unless you want further clarification, I won’t bring it up.

1 year ago

@ Lainy, hugs and solidarity! Thank you for your brave and honest words.

@ Walter,

Yuuuuuuuck.

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie

@ Walter:

Your ridiculous ideas are not going to get an audience here. If, as you’ve said, the problem with PUA/MRA and perhaps yourself is “all between their legs”, it only because you have your head up your ass. If you’re being sarcastic, then the infinitesimal bit of humor has long worn off. You’ve done harm to people here who don’t deserve harm and never asked for your input.

Go away

1 year ago

By the way, does anyone know what

As a VID woman

means? Internet acronyms are not one of my many talents… 😉

@ Weird Eddie,

only because you have your head up your ass

*Claps and cheers!*

Kevin
Kevin

@Walter

Where is Muntab ?

Let’s see if you’ll bite.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Which is why strict hierarchies, whether they’re based on money, religious authority, aristocratic bloodlines or penis size can never be just or peaceful. A significant number of people at the top of the hierarchy will always abuse their power, the others at the top will always protect them, and the people at the bottom will be harmed and have no power to do anything about it.

People always ultimately rebel against hierarchy because “know your place” = be abused and people don’t like being abused.

Walter
Walter

@Kevin

I don’t know. Where?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

That is a lie. If power is alloted based on penis size, those with big penises who are abusers/rapists will be given power. Given that most rapes go unreported and most that are reported go unconvicted, a background check before endowing the bigs with their powers would not do much.

Kevin
Kevin

@ Walter

Somewhere on the Central Continent is where you will find the Theocracy of Muntab.

Can’t check the relevant atlas with any ease atm, my mobility is comprised as my medication has worn off.

Moggie
Moggie
1 year ago

Walter, I’m curious about why you are here. You must remember that your strange ideas have never been popular with commenters here; in the past, you have been treated as, at best, a chew toy or a punchline. Since it appears that your ideas haven’t evolved, your reappearance is unlikely to go any better than last time, and, as we’ve seen, will be hurtful to some. So, seriously, what do you hope to achieve?

Aaron
Aaron
1 year ago

Walter, can you explain to me why the Smalls would be inclined to accept being relegated to second-class status for something so self-evidently irrelevant?

Or if your contention is simply that we will brainwash the Smalls into accepting their inferiority, I have a few more questions:

a) Clearly “penis size” is just an arbitrary organizing principle for what you really want: a naturalized hierarchy. This being so, why structure this hypothetical society around dick size?

b) Human civilizations have long attempted to do exactly what you’re proposing: convincing subaltern classes of their intrinsic inferiority. It can work to some degree, but it has never been an unmitigated success, especially when the oppressed people are treated as poorly as you propose treating the Smalls. What makes your plan different from any of the thousands of others that have been tried over millennia?

Lainy
Lainy

@walter

He raped me because he’s a violent controlling person who wanted to punish me for leaving him. That’s who he is as a person. That is who he is at his core. Incles, mra, pua, are like that cause thats how they are at their core. Not because their penis is big or small. Some people are just bad people. Thats where your idea falls apart.

Kevin
Kevin
1 year ago

Sorry about the mistake everyone. Mobility.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

Dear all:

I would like to formally apologize if my comment from a few days ago about the declining quality of trolls around here offended the internet gods and made them resurrect Walter. Where did I put my sackcloth and ashes…

1 year ago

He’s not really even all that good for a laugh, is he? Too mean-spirited in his ideas; perhaps too stupid to see their implications (though I doubt it. I think he gets off, metaphorically or literally, on the nastiness of his ideal society). I repeat my earlier assessment: Yuuuuuuuck.

@ Rabid Rabbit,

I think we’d only ask for your repentance if Walter or similar had shown up on that thread. This is more bad luck than the deliberate invocation of an evil spirit, right? Unless you have the Evil Eye…

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

@Redsilkphoenix:

I’ve not seen another writing forum like that anyplace.

Maybe we should start one.

Meanwhile, this is … food for thought, at the very least:

Walter
Walter

@Aaron

I would be happy to discuss this with you in private, but I am not a troll and don’t get off on making anyone uncomfortable or unhappy. So I am not going to publicly discuss my views on size realism here.

1 year ago

I am not a troll and don’t get off on making anyone uncomfortable or unhappy

Bull.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Surplus

My main thought on that article is that it heavily confuses “having little perceived stake in the fight” with “being an objective observer”, with a mindbendingly heavy dose of Golden Mean thinking and false equivalency.

Also, I know it’s very sexy right now to discuss the global crisis of meaning, breakdown of consensus reality, coming behavioral apocalypse etc., but these are not new problems, and treating them as uniquely apocalyptic in and of themselves is historically naive. Subcultures with lots of implicitly held beliefs and shibboleths are not a new thing. Propaganda war is definitely not a new thing, though the mechanisms for it now are new.

And TBH the main outcome I’ve seen of men disappearing up their own neuro-nihilist anuses like this is further apologism for the far right, and silencing of worldviews or experiences that contradict their precious claim to objectivity. So forgive me if my first reaction is profound skepticism.

(LessWrong comes to mind. So does a certain semi-popular writer, who shall remain nameless here because a) he likes to comment on blogs where his name comes up, and b) he’s given off manipulative creep flags in my interactions with him.)

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

@Bookworm in hijab

I don’t know. Maybe we should ask the succubus-summoning fellow, he seems to know how these things work.

@ Rabid Rabbit,

Personally, I’ll be quite happy if these trolls don’t figure out how to work together!

I didn’t know WHAT to think of that article…

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes
1 year ago

<3 Lainy. You've got all of my love and respect. You're made of stubborn stuff.

Oh hey it's Walter. Back at the old dongle-bongle.

I'd point out the piles of absurdities, assertions and direct falsehoods in his position, but, I mean, is it worth it?

Ariblester
Ariblester

Cyborgette wrote on
March 3, 2019 at 7:20 pm:

@Surplus

Seconded. While their taxonomy of tribes is quite useful, and their analysis of trends is probably of some use, their fundamental position is, how shall I say, guilty of the same Utopianism they claim to eschew.

For instance, this statement from the article:

If we are to survive as a species, we must address our collective challenges and existential risks — from rogue A.I. to environmental disaster. To do so, we’re going to have to build the bridge from storming to norming. This norming phase may not involve feel-good utopianism, but it must involve deep negotiations and compromises between tribes, or alternatively, a peaceful geopolitical instantiation of the growing memetic divides.

As well as, further down,

These and other creative measures will be necessary to generate functional alternatives to the maladaptive solutions offered by memetic tribes for the six crises. If they are not taken, we expect Culture War 2.0 to slink closer and closer to kinetic warfare, whether ’60s style showdowns or more dramatic escalations.

Presupposes that the actions of the “Culture War 2.0” aren’t already having measurable and harmful impacts in the world right now, or that there is really any way of “peacefully instantiating” ideologies that would rather the other side die or otherwise cease to exist. They think the world is a salon!

Nequam
Nequam
1 year ago

Aren’t there more fun things to swat around than Walter? I mean, you can buy super-bouncy balls in bulk…

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

My own thoughts included:

1. The ones whose telos requires others to be enslaved or dead cannot be compromised with. The best we can hope for is that they lose and lose resoundingly.

2. We all have something at stake, whether we realize it or not, because a) widespread violence or breakdown of civil order would affect us all, b) another major economic collapse would affect us all, and c) climate change and ecological degradation affect us all, including those head-in-sand types who refuse to believe that the latter are happening.

The economic right will cause another economic collapse and mass poverty, given half a chance, as well as commit us all to worse consequences from climate change and other ecological damage; the religious and other elements of the “social” right will cause murder, mayhem, rape, and other violence — indeed are causing those things, and could do so on a much larger and/or more organized scale if they became more ascendant, as happened in the 1930s and 1940s.

That being said, perhaps some of the rifts inside the left, where the disagreements are far more about what to prioritize and about ways and means than about overall goals, might be susceptible to some of their suggestions …

Aron
Aron

@Victorious Parasol

Three cheers for Jo Walton!

Her ‘Farthing’ series is just dynamite.

Tovius
1 year ago

Fuck, Walter’s back. And I had managed to forget about him. At least I didn’t summon him here like last time.

@ Tovius,

Apparently we can blame/thank Rabid Rabbit for doing that! See the Yoga Pants thread for his

comment from a few days ago about the declining quality of trolls around here [which] offended the internet gods

. 😆

Or maybe don’t go see it. That thread got kinda vile…

Bina
1 year ago

Oh lordy, lordy, good Gordie, we’ve been hijacked again. Funny how this whole “Size Realism” thing isn’t realistic in the slightest.

And yes, Walter, the phrase “dick-measuring contest” is strictly metaphorical, not based on anything actually grown-ass men actually DO. (Lyndon B. Johnson to the possible contrary notwithstanding.)

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

@Bookworm in hijab, Tovius:

It has some great pictures of codpieces, though.

(Ooh, I wonder what Walter thinks of codpieces. Had he lived in the era of codpieces, would he have been ranting about the guys who stuffed theirs with falsies, or would be have been one of them?)

((Note: I’m not sure I actually want to know.))

Dalaila
Dalaila
1 year ago

Walter doesn’t like sock stuffing, so I’m sure he’d be against codpieces as well.

Why would men with giant dongs be superior? Certainly not sexual pleasure; the best study I’ve read suggested that most women prefer only slightly above average size, while men with very large schlongs often have trouble finding partners.

I’ve cancelled dates after the guys bragged about their peckers. One fellow sadly responded “I’m tired of girls being afraid of my dick.” (Perhaps he shouldn’t have sent a photo of it, then? 🙄) He also begged me to tell him how tiny his 9″ trouser snake was 🤨)

I know this is just Walter’s bizarrely fascinating kink, but I can’t let average size guys be maligned yet again. I had a lewd Tumblr, & I’d occasionally get Asks about my size preference. When I shared that I’m rather small, & not only prefer average size peen, but actually refuse to fuck guys over 7″, a few acted disappointed. But I’d also get messages from guys telling me how insecure they’d felt about their average size dicks, & how I’d made them feel a little bit better & more confident. (Also, dick size =/= self worth.)

I suppose I’m actively fighting your cockocracy by reassuring the “smalls” that they can in fact be desirable & confident. Does that make us archenemies or something? That would be pretty sweet 😅

& sorry for being so heteronormative. I’ve met more guys who prefer hung studs (or big toys) than women.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit
1 year ago

Which reminds me, I forgot to include my absolute favorite codpiece of all time:
comment image

Interesting fact: This painting is by a woman.

The subject, meanwhile, is one of the all-time warnings of what happens when humans inbreed too much.

@ Rabid Rabbit, do we dare to ask Wakter his opinions about puppies? 😆