bad anatomy bad science dude you've got no fucking idea what you're talking about incels men who should not ever be with women ever penises racism that's completely wrong

Incel wisdom: Only cucks wear underwear, because it restricts penis growth

Tighty whities: A tool of Satan?

It’s PLEDGE DRIVE time again! WHTM is ad free and entirely dependent on folks like you for its continued existence. If you can afford it, please DONATE HERE NOW! Thanks!

By David Futrelle

Some critical (if not, strictly speaking, true) information for penis-havers from the Incels.is forums:

Only cucks wear underwear
 Dec 8, 2018
NoMoreSlaving
Legend
-#1
Restricting your dick and balls is for cucks. So, only a cuck would wear underwear

thats probably why africans have big dicks - they dont have underwear restricting the growth of their penis

Utter nonsense — with a side order of racism!

Incels, please wear underwear. The more layers between your unwashed bodies and the rest of us, the better.

Also, seriously, dudes, much less chance of cutting off your dick with your zipper.

Bakunin
Bakunin
1 year ago

Ok, that was a dumpster fire. One thing stood out tho

lol, l remember when l was a child, my parents used to tell me “oh we slept only 1 time together to create you”

good people always minimize sex

Can you say Madonna/whore complex?

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
1 year ago

Underwear is restrictive, but pants aren’t?

ColeYote
ColeYote
1 year ago

Since when is “black people don’t wear underwear” a stereotype?!

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives
1 year ago

I would bet that he’s imagining Tintin-style African people in Africa, running around in loincloths or something, and no underwear. However, that doesn’t explain why black American men are still believed by racist weirdos to have large penises, given that they were presumably put in Underoos as children like everyone else.

Meteor

Oh, crimony already.

Commenter
Commenter
1 year ago

There’s nothing more manly than chafing.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

@ColeYote:

That is weird. I thought the rant was “Damn black kids running around with their pants at their knees showing off their damn underwear!”

(I admit that in my more get-off-my-lawn moods, I’ve been known to mutter something similar, but without the racism.)

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie

Oh, for Pete’s sake….

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie

@ Commenter:

There’s nothing more manly than chafing.

Any fool can wear underpants…
But it takes a MAN to zip his dick in his zipper!

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles
1 year ago

I don’t think that’s how dicks work.

Lynn
Lynn
1 year ago

The body simply isn’t powerful enough to grow when restricted by clothing. Little-known fact: if you never wear a hat for your entire life, you keep getting taller forever. However, DO wear a belt.

Bina
1 year ago

Incels, your dong is not a goldfish. It doesn’t keep growing if you give it a larger pond to swim in.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

@Bina:

Well, unless they’ve been wearing exceedingly tight underwear since they reached puberty, and have therefore found their erections impeded.

(A)utonomous Escapist
(A)utonomous Escapist
1 year ago

Can confirm, only wears kilts and I have a truly massive dong…

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
1 year ago

Can verify. I wear underwear and have no penis or testicles whatsoever.

Nanny Oggs Busom
Nanny Oggs Busom
1 year ago

Incels looking for an excuse not to wear underwear, I see. I hope they wipe their backsides thoroughly and change their trousers daily. Because, ick otherwise.

A slightly related story:

Twenty years ago my cousin got his cock stuck in his zip. He was wearing underwear at the time but he’s clumsy. He ended up in the hospital having a zip-ectomy. We were teenagers at the time, so it was a point of humour for months afterwards.

In a serious turn, we thought it might impede his ability to procreate, especially as his wife has PCOS, and we have a family history of fertility issues. As things turned out, it didn’t, and unfortunately he now has three somewhat neglected daughters. I am fond of his children and not amused by my cousin or his wife.

Ellesar
Ellesar
1 year ago

I knew someone who had to have a circumcision as a result of no underwear – and a yank on the zip, he said the pain was excruciating.

So here’s hoping!

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith
1 year ago

If they really think it’s such a constriction, I would suggest they wear skirts and dresses, to make sure they can hang as free as they like.
Unfortunately, being such epitomies of toxic masculinity they would probably see that suggestion as an attempt to humiliate them by “emasculation”, or something like that.

(Unfortunately2, our whole culture is toxic enough that in most places, a man wearing feminine-coded clothing exposes himself to ridicule and violence, so that suggestion would probably be dangerous if taken seriously, anyway.
I kinda wonder if they would consider that a form of misandry, though? Women hogging all the dresses and leaving men constricted in trousers? I could kinda see that happening.)

Susan
Susan
1 year ago

Men with sperm issues who are trying to get their partners pregnant are (or at least used to be) told not to wear tight underwear or jeans because it somehow harms the sperm. Too much heat, I think? Anyway, that could be the germ of truth that launched this incel nonsense.

Bina

@Susan:

Yup, that’s probably it. The testicles require cooler temperatures than the rest of the body, at least for normal sperm production. But I doubt that size has anything to do with that, unless somebody has a spectacularly underdeveloped pair.

And there are plenty of men who wear very tight pants and have no problems reproducing whatsoever, so there’s that.

Kevin
Kevin

@ Penny Psmith.

There’s always the kilt. Nobody rags on a kilted Scotsman if they have any common sense.

Though that could be the surface issue of a number of other macho problems.

Nanny Oggs Busom
Nanny Oggs Busom

@Susan

A year or so ago, one of my MA course mates announced on the train to Lincoln that he was underwear free that day because he and his wife were trying for a baby. I think he said it was advised by their fertility specialist to keep his testicles cooler.

Weasel-Rah
Weasel-Rah
1 year ago

I had a friend whose husband was the vocally “free-ballin” type, never wore undies if he could avoid it, boxers under duress. He saw a doctor for some chronic pain down there and apparently had torn some tissue from waving around too much, and couldn’t heal beacause he was constantly re-injuring himself. He was prescribed tightly-whities, much to his wife’s amusement.

Moggie
Moggie
1 year ago

It ought to be possible to come up with some sort of water-cooled arrangement. People do it for PC cooling, so why not for balls? It would mean you’d need radiator fins on your trousers, but there have been stranger fashions.

Walter
Walter
1 year ago

They are correct in wanting to maximize penis growth, but their method is ridiculous. Underwear won’t restrict penis growth. If it did I would be the first calling for a ban of both pants and underwear.

Penis size is of vital importance and anything that will decrease the population of Smalls needs to be implemented. However, the Small problem needs real solutions not stupid ideas from incels who are probably already Smalls.

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

wat

cornychips
cornychips
1 year ago

OMG its mammoths small dick fetish dude.

Walter!!! You are always good for a laugh

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

OMG. Walter’s back?

cornychips
cornychips

Its been years!!

Tovius

My views on penis size are not “stupid” nor are they an obsession. They are a logical extrapolation of basic human nature and needs.

If people would listen to me, MRAs, PUAs the entire men’s rights movement would disappear overnight. The cause of their problems lies squarely between their legs. When you let people with small penises run around and act like full members of society on par with people with big penises, then the men’s rights movement is the natural result.

Lololololol. Walter, you nasty goat. Still havent changed after all these years.

cornychips
cornychips
1 year ago

Sorry for the wall of text but hahahahagagsgHahaha

Let me explain my ideas.

You see, there are two kinds of people with penises in the world: Bigs and Smalls. Bigs have big penises and Smalls have small penises. It’s essentially a caste system based on penis size.

Bigs will be the privileged caste. They will be given preference in all jobs, receive a stipend from the government and solely considered for leadership positions in government and business. Within the Bigs there will be two groups, Normals and Supers. Normals will have cocks that are 7-9″ while Supers are men with cocks bigger than 9″. Supers will have all the same benefits as Normals, but will serve as religious leaders and show the spiritual superiority and supremacy of big dicks. They will receive a much higher stipend and will be stationed in temples all over the country in order to allow members of the local community to worship and appreciate their big dicks.

Smalls will be the lower caste. They will receive no stipend from the government and are barred from any kind of leadership position. They will be allowed to start their own business, but must sell it to a Big after one year. They will be expected to work menial labor jobs, but Smalls with exceptional skills will be allowed to work as doctors or engineers, although with a greater tax burden as punishment for taking away a high ranking position from a more deserving Big.

Housing will be determined by cock size, not money. The more cock you have, the bigger the home you will be allowed to live in. People with 8″ or more will be allowed to live in luxurious mansions, while men with dicks smaller than 4″ inches will have to live in shacks in the forest or in the city sewers.

People born without penises will exist outside the caste system. They will have all the privileges of a Big but will not receive a stipend. They will also be allowed to take high positions within the state religion, but the position of temple idols will be reserved for those with large penises. They will also be able to buy homes using money instead of penis size.

Now I know what you’re thinking, “That seems like a very brilliant and intuitive way to set up society, Walter. But, how will that stop misogyny?” The answer to that is very simple. You see, the human male is unhappy because it doesn’t know its place. In the case of MRAs they are all obviously Smalls, but because no one has ever told them that they are not as good as Bigs, they think they are somehow on equal footing with Bigs! It’s a dangerous delusion. Because when they find out that life isn’t working out the way they imagine that it should they lash out at women. The cockocracy breaks them of the illusion of being on the same level as Bigs and changes their expectations into something more appropriate for a Small. Once that happens misogyny will disappear.

Sadly, the cockocracy requires too many political and religious changes to ever be implemented.

Best screed ever.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

Moggie wrote on
March 3, 2019 at 10:38 am:

I love it. Thank you for making me laugh, Moggie 🙂

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
1 year ago

But … but almost nobody has a seven-incher, let alone bigger. The average is what, five inches?

It’s hard to believe he takes that seriously. Yeah, I know about Poe’s Law, but this … is ridiculous!

cornychips
cornychips

Surplus

Go to

For a real good laugh

Moggie
Moggie
1 year ago

Walter! It’s been too long! Wait, let me rephrase that…

Folks, please don’t drive Walter away. I’m positively tumescent with anticipation at what he’ll share with us.

Shadowplay

Walter’s back?

Neat.

Walter
Walter
1 year ago

Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

I know many of you think my ideas are sily, but I can assure you that many people agree with my way of thinking and support the idea of size realism. I honestly think everyone here would as well, if you gave it a chance.

Anyway, let’s all be respectful towards each other.

kupo
kupo

@Walter
No disrespect. Tell us, how do you feel about tight vs. loose underwear? Does it matter at all, considering sperm count, or is it just penis length?

Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
1 year ago

The Small problem is a little like the famous Muntab question, in that most people’s first reaction is to dismiss it as a minor issue.

Education and democracy will solve the small problems of society, but it takes eugenitalics to solve the Small problem.

Wetherby
Wetherby
1 year ago

If Stormy Daniels’ reporting is accurate, the last sentence has become positively prophetic.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette
1 year ago

OMG. Is this guy serious? He sounds serious. I’m not sure whether to laugh out loud or be terrified.

kupo
kupo

@Cyborgette
Walter is serious, as far as we can tell.

Phaos
Phaos

@Penny Psmith

Not going to lie ever since I started wearing skirts/dresses whenever possible my first thought was how much more comfortable they were.

cornychips
cornychips
1 year ago

Theres a lot of ” tells” in his comments that screams this is a kink. I cant tell if its literal femdom kink, since hes here in a feminist group. He never mentions women tho in his comments. Its very phallocentric. I dont wanna comment too specifically on his sexuality, but i have a very strong feeling that he types one handed. Ive had men into femdom say very similar things to me:

…the human male is unhappy because it doesn’t know its place.

Walter
Walter

@Kupo
I think tight underwear has its pros and cons. A pro is that tight underwear on a hung stud creates an eye pleasing bulge that when properly used can put Smalls in their place. Tight underwear also serves as a constant reminder to Smalls of their lack of endowment, which is always a good thing.

A con is that most underwear cannot contain a true massive penis, so they will wear out faster when worn by a hung stud. This can get very expensive. There is also the problem of Smalls stuffing tight underwear with socks to create a fake bulge that they might use to advance the careers.

Loose underwear’s only real detriment is that Smalls can more easily hide and forget about their failure. They don’t really have any pros.

Victorious Parasol
1 year ago

I feel a song coming on.

(With thanks to Jo Walton)

The lurkers support me in email
They all think I’m great don’t you know.
You posters just don’t understand me
But soon you will reap what you sow.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you’ll see, you’ll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you’ll see.

Oh it’s true, and you know they support me.
There’s thousands of lurkers out there!
They all understand my intentions
you posters are not being fair!

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you’ll see, you’ll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you’ll see

The lurkers support me in email
“So why don’t they post?” you all cry
They’re scared of your hostile intentions
they’re not as courageous as I.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you’ll see, you’ll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you’ll see

One day I’ll round up all my lurkers
we’ll have a newsgroup of our own
without all this flak from you morons
my lurkers will post round my throne.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you’ll see, you’ll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you’ll see.

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meanie
Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meanie

@Victorious Parasol,

It has been a good long while since I thought about that old rec.sff.creative troll. The way that dude went on (and on and on and…) about how great that Rockoids thing he was shepherding was going to be, and how it would get sooo much money for his young son who created it…. >.<

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meanie
Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meanie
1 year ago

((Messed up the edit window :\ ))

I miss that old group sometimes when I’m in the mood to do writing. Especially the fact that you could ask virtually any writing / plotting / worldbuilding question that crossed your mind and get a decent answer and discussion out of it. I’ve not seen another writing forum like that anyplace. 🙁

Victorious Parasol

@Redsilkphoenix

Trolls may change topics, but they seldom change their ways, eh?

Bookworm in hijab
Bookworm in hijab
1 year ago

Walter, yikes, I’d seen him in some older threads. I always felt like I needed a very hot shower afterwards. And maybe bleach.

Walter
Walter

@Bookworm in hijab

I am sorry that you feel that way. Are you a Small? Is that why you feel that way? Please understand that life under a cockoracy would be beneficial for Smalls.

1 2 3