'bating irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny

Sick of women? Date a succubus, mystical MGTOW recommends — and he’s not speaking metaphorically

Watch out boy, she’ll eat you up

It’s PLEDGE DRIVE time again! WHTM is ad free and entirely dependent on folks like you for its continued existence. If you can afford it, please DONATE HERE NOW! Thanks!

By David Futrelle

Some so-called Men Going Their Own Way really do go their own way. Take, for example, an anonymous fellow who showed up on the MGTOW.com forums some time ago with some out-of-the-box dating advice for men who have given up on women: Why not literally conjure up a succubus, and have sex with her?

While MGTOWs often compare women to soul-sucking succubi, Mr. Anonymous wasn’t speaking metaphorically. He claimed to have evoked a succubus from the depths of hell, or wherever they live, and boasted that the two of them were having a grand time together.

“I’ve been involved with a Succubus (generic title for an infinite number of races of spirits, basically) and I can say that it has been a real blessing,” he explained.

Anonymous assured his MGTOW colleagues that succubi aren’t the monsters they’re generally portrayed as. “They are not ‘demons’ nor ‘angels’, nor were they ‘men or women.’ he wrote. “They are they.”

And these spirit ladies (who aren’t really ladies) have many advantages over flesh-and-blood women. For one thing, Anonymous explained,

they don’t understand feminism. At all. In their hierarchy it’s wisdom and power [that rule], regardless of gender. Frankly, they don’t even care to discuss it. I think it’s because the idea is so alien to their own society that they just don’t care.

Also, they’re apparently just dynamite in the sack, or at least in the spirit-world equivalent of the sack.

For a quick example, one night my succubus pulled me out of my body to “somewhere” and started shining brightly. My whole body started humming, and then I had 4 full body orgasms in about 30 seconds. I was then put back in my body, and awoke a quivering mass of flesh. A very bewildered, awed, person of quivering flesh. Lol.

Lol indeed! No way that could just have been a really vivid wet dream.

The only drawback? He’s lost all interest in human women.

The only downside I have experienced (which I consider a plus, actually) is that the desire to have sex with a woman is often shed. I find that is because, the way these spirits love and have spiritual sex with you, the intimacy is such that nothing will ever compare. No sensation will ever compare.

If this sounds good to you, you might wonder how exactly you can go about finding your own succubus lover, given that there is no such thing as an OkSuccubus or a spirit-world version of Tinder — Spinder, maybe?

Anonymous helpfully provided links to several guides offering the inside scoop on succubus-evoking rituals. And don’t worry! You don’t have to sell your soul to Satan in order for the rituals to work. “I’m not a satanist, theistic or otherwise so I don’t like the ‘pray to father satan’ line,” Anonymous noted of one of the rituals. “That’s not necessary, anyway, in my experience.”

But you do need “to be honest with yourself with what you really want in a succubus lover.”

Indeed, according to one of the guides he links to, it’s very important to let your prospective demon honey know what kind of relationship you’re looking for — whether you’re a one-succubus man or someone who prefers to play the succubus field. Monogamous succubi, the guide warns,

take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very jealous. …

You should find a Demon who is compatible with you. Remember, if you want a free, open relationship where you are free to have other sex partners, you must specify this in ritual.

This all sounds like great advice for the MGTOWs of the world Indeed, I encourage all MGTOWs to follow Mr. Anonymous’s lead and confine all their sexual activity to the, er, spiritual realm.

CORRECTION; Corrected the attribution of the MGTOW.com post.

Victorious Parasol
1 year ago

I can’t help but see this as yet another thing for MGTOWs to complain about.

“I did the ritual PERFECTLY, but they sent me a 5, and I had SPECIFIED a succubus rated 9 to 10. Would not summon again!”

Lewis
Lewis
1 year ago

Am I reading the link wrong, or is the first personal testimonial anonymous, and Darth Tyranus just says it is an intriguing idea?

Alex
Alex
1 year ago

Well, it worked for medieval priests at universities, and they had the same kind levels of baggage, so I’m sure summoning sex demons will be perfectly fine.

Bina
1 year ago

Speaking as a mortal woman, I am utterly relieved at this so-called downside. Because at least this one nincompoop won’t be coming anywhere near ME.

PS: Here’s a fun story about women who have sex with ghosts. Because why should wet-dreaming migtoes have all the fun?

kupo
kupo
1 year ago

I’m glad this dude is enjoying his sleep paralysis. (I assume, based on the description.) I hope he doesn’t get the evil presence kind (sincerely, it’s awful and I wouldn’t even wish it on a MGTOW).

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Don’t succubi have a true demonic visage hidden under the hot chick surface? You know, like how MGTOW think human women look when they take off their makeup? They seem like beings of great misandry to me.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit
1 year ago

Depends on who you ask. The bit he clearly hasn’t considered is that succubi are the original spermjackers, and that as soon as she’s done with him, she’s going to fly off, turn into an incubus, and go impregnate some poor girl who’ll probably hit him up for child support in a few years.

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra
1 year ago

Succubi, or the myth of them, are one of the inspirations for how I live my life. They clearly take no man’s shit, and treat men as disposable cattle for the goals they have, while looking fly as all hell in the process.

Snowberry
Snowberry
1 year ago

The myth that I’ve heard is that a succubus will have sex with a man while he sleeps, then turn into an incubus, and then have sex with women while she sleeps, attempting to impregnate her with the stolen and corrupted semen, and then turn back into a succubus. If it works (it often doesn’t), then the baby born from this will be unusual, very likely powerful, possibly able to use magic, and usually but not always evil. (Merlin was supposedly born from a succubus/incubus in this manner.)

I’ve also heard that they have sex with men while sleeping, then turn into ugly monsters who then sit on the sleepers for a bit, causing them to become fully awake, paralyzed, and panicking. However, this description also applies to a (possibly) different kind of being known as a night hag.

More modern depictions have succubi and incubi as separate genders of the same kind of being, normally appearing as highly attractive men/women with demonic features and some shapeshifting ability. Or they might have no particular inherent gender but generally choose “female” as their default appearance. In the cases where there are separate genders, I’ve occasionally seen “cacubi” to refer to both collectively, but this doesn’t appear to have caught on.

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
1 year ago

I just dunno… I grew up in the horror comic era, Tales from the Crypt, Demon Hunter, etc. There were a myriad of stories featuring a human (usually male) getting it on with a succubus…. Usually, after they got off, the human got… offed, in a very unpleasant manner.

I’ll hafta pass.

Alexis Filth
1 year ago

My husband and I do a pretty kinky incubus BDSM “scene” occasionally. That’s what this post reminded me of.

James Hutchings
1 year ago

The idea that incubbi and succubi are the same creatures is in the Malleus Maleficarum. It also says that they will only have penis-in-vagina sex because of their high moral standards.

Specialffrog
Specialffrog
1 year ago

Should MGTOW just join the cenobites?

Bakunin
Bakunin

@Snowberry
Rogue-like game nethack refers to sucubi and incubi collectively as foocubi. Pointless trivia.

This reminds me of the Warhammer 40k comic Turn Signals on a Land Raider, specifically when one character refers to daemonettes as ladys.

Lainy
Lainy

@Alexis Filth

Same

Catalpa
Catalpa
1 year ago

One word for non-gendered versions of incubi/succubi that I saw floating around on tumblr would be concubi. Since incubus means (roughly translated from latin) to lie on top of, and succubus means to lie beneath, concubus would be to lie alongside.

As for the MGTOWs, I wish them all the best of luck in summoning some kind of supernatural partner and staying far, far away from any real women. Seems like an ideal solution, at least if “actually taking their heads out of their asses” is totally off the table.

Boob Tyrant Queen
Boob Tyrant Queen

My two thoughts
1- Don’t Succubi kill their victims after? Or are least make their lives a torrent of misery (like oddly sexy student loans ) ?

2- Why just summon a sex demon when you could summon a demon to do taxes, yardwork , talk to your ex when they drunk call/text you?
Sex is liming the demon potential?

Lucrece
Lucrece
1 year ago

…take monogamy VERY seriously…

…are known…to become very jealous…

…find a Demon who is compatible with you…

…if you want a free, open relationship…you must specify this in ritual…

Forgive me for saying so, but these demons are starting to sound like more “trouble” thuan an actual human-to-human relationship with a real woman.

TheKND
TheKND
1 year ago

Sure, it’s all fun and games with summoning the forces of the netherworld for sexual gratification. But I tell you, one day, this guy will have a scribble in his glyphs and bam: Summons a Shoggoth and we all die in a world of insanity and melting flesh.
I can still remember when that happened to me…

Weatherwax
Weatherwax

@ Boob Tyrant Queen

I salute you for the student loan reference.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Lucrece

…take monogamy VERY seriously…

…are known…to become very jealous…

…find a Demon who is compatible with you…

…if you want a free, open relationship…you must specify this in ritual…

Forgive me for saying so, but these demons are starting to sound like more “trouble” than an actual human-to-human relationship with a real woman.

Problems are bound to occur in any relationship, even a human-demon one. Can’t you just be happy for this MGTOW and his demon lover?

fiercebadrabbit
fiercebadrabbit
1 year ago

Belladonna the Cosmically Adored, rising from a summoning circle: Mortal, are you prepared to know heights of pleasure and pain beyond your wildest imagin–

This dude: What do you think of feminism?

BtCA: …Sorry. What?

This dude: Like, who rules your society?

BtCA: Oh, uh, okay, it… it’s power that interests you, mortal? Together, we will explore power and–

This dude: Not feminism, right? Lady demons don’t use their wiles and makeup to make guy demons buy them bonbons with their tax dollars and stuff, right?

BtCA: I’m going to need you to stop talking now.

Cat Mara
Cat Mara

@Kat:

Getting a flashback to the old MTV Daria cartoon: “Demon women… and the men who love them! Tonight, on SICK SAD WORLD!” 😂

Juniper
Juniper
1 year ago

So this guy thinks a succubus is basically a magical/spiritual version of a sexbot. He’s basically making the same argument as the, “I’m going to reject human women and just have sex with my sexbot” dudes. He’s just doing it in the fantasy/horror section rather than sci-fi.

But I was also under the impression that succubi killed the men they had sex with, and that was a pretty standard part of the lore.

Reminds me of a British show on years ago called “Being Human” that I liked (or at least the first couple of seasons). There was an episode with a woman who had terrible luck with men. She’d fall in love with a man, but as soon as they had sex, he’d suddenly die of a heart attack. Turned out she was a succubus and didn’t know it and felt terrible about it. I think she ended up paired up with a vampire because vampires are immortal so she couldn’t kill him when they had sex.

But yeah, if this guy is happy with his demon lover that gives him everything he wants and it’s made him uninterested in human women, great! This may be a great alternative to sexbots, since it’s probably cheaper to summon a demon lover with some candles and incense from the local occult shop.

tim gueguen
1 year ago

Succubus sex being dangerous was also a plot point in the Canadian TV series Lost Girl. When we’re first introduced to the lead character, Bo, she’s on the run because the men she has sex with keep dying. She soon learns she’s a succubus, and one of the supernatural beings known as the Fae.

Ariblester
Ariblester

IgnoreSandra wrote on
March 1, 2019 at 8:42 pm:

Succubi […] treat men as disposable cattle for the goals they have […]

Yeah, this sounds pretty exploitative to me. Why the heck would any MGTOW want this? They’re like turkeys voting for Christmas.

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra
1 year ago

Or anyone voting for Republicans, anyone voting for corporations, anyone voting against environmental regulations, etc. It’s an established pattern for antihumans to support things that injure themselves in direct, clear, obvious, and measurable ways provided those things either inflict suffering to people they hate or address some irrelevant insecurity of theirs.

In this case, the misogynists have built up the idea of sex so much they feel insecure if they don’t “get” it, and they’re fine with being exploited so long as they “get” sex. Which seems self-contradictory when you consider how much they hate it when women want literally anything out of fucking them – orgasms, money, emotional support – until we realize that falls under the first motivation: Inflicting suffering to others.

Yutolia the Green Hash Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Green Hash Pronoun Boner
1 year ago

Wow… I never thought I’d be a fan of succubi or incubi, but if they’re truly causing any migtoe to actually go their own way, I might have to rethink that.

OT: I was going to go through all that Paul Bullen stuff today and have more language fun, but my aunt had a sudden, massive heart attack and passed away. Mentally, right now, I don’t know if I’m going north or south.

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 year ago

The truly hilarious part is that most pop culture depictions of succubi (let’s be honest, there’s no way they’d look up the medieval accounts of them) depict them as sexually aggressive and manipulative. You know, just like the women they want to go their own way from.

Makes you think, doesn’t it?

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

Oh no! Yutolia, I’m so sorry. 🙁

epitome of incomprehensibility

@fiercebadrabbit – 😂

I dunno, these non-binary supernatural beings sound sort of badass. And if this guy has erotic dreams that aren’t random nonsense, good for him.

Of course, he has to “Checkmate, feminists!!!” the whole thing.

ETA: Yutolia, I’m sorry to hear about your aunt. Take care of yourself, and I hope you and your family are doing as well as possible.

Yutolia the Green Hash Pronoun Boner
Yutolia the Green Hash Pronoun Boner
1 year ago

Thank you, Surplus. I’ve moved this conversation to the Saturday Morning Cartoon Open Thread.

Innula Zenovka
Innula Zenovka
1 year ago

I remember once reading some urban fantasy story novel set in a contemporary world in which magical races like vampires and and demons and so on had suddenly gone public, or appeared in the world for some reason, and society had pretty much fragmented, though not quite to a Mad Max post-apocalyptic view.

Anyway, this article reminded me that, almost as an incidental plot point, succubi exist in this world, and the problem is that each time a man has sex with one, he becomes a bit less intelligent. Only fractionally, but each time his cognitive faculties take a small hit. This, of course, is cumulative.

There’s one background character in the book who was apparently originally a top flight corporate lawyer, a job that ceased to have much relevance in this new world where magic is real.

But that doesn’t matter, because he managed to summon up a succubus and now, a year or so later, he’s just about capable of stacking shelves in the village store, under supervision. But he seems very happy.

Made me chuckle, anyway.

NotTheFierceBadRabbit
NotTheFierceBadRabbit

@fiercebadrabbit

you don’t know me, but I’m a friend of Crip Dyke

She has long called me a Fierce Bad Rabbit after I called myself that once or twice. It’s become a thing. Also, I have a button that she gave me that says, “Love is too complicated when it involves an other person.”

I feel like I may have a case for identity theft here.

Ariblester
Ariblester

IgnoreSandra wrote on
March 2, 2019 at 11:41 am:

[…] It’s an established pattern for antihumans to support things that injure themselves in direct, clear, obvious, and measurable ways provided those things either inflict suffering to people they hate or address some irrelevant insecurity of theirs.

[…]

That’s a fair point. Why do you quote this attribute of exploiting the self-destructive tendencies of others as one of the inspirations of how you live your life, though?

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra

@Ariblester

Because you have to understand how people think if you intend to get them to avert the choices they’re making. Or to put it another way, because it’s a survival strategy for me.

Ariblester
Ariblester

IgnoreSandra wrote on
March 2, 2019 at 9:12 pm:

@Ariblester

So if I’m hearing you correctly, it’s more of “know thy enemy” rather than “an eye for an eye”?

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra

@Ariblester

Let’s not be mistaken. I’m more a fan of “Eye for an eye” than I am of “Turn the other cheek”. But in this particular case I’m talking about knowing my enemy as well as myself.

Ariblester
Ariblester

IgnoreSandra wrote on
March 2, 2019 at 11:44 pm:

@Ariblester

Fair enough. Thank you for your time.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Cat Mara

@Kat:

Snort.

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

This reminds me of a phase I went through in highschool where I would go out into the woods in a pretty dress and just kind of wonder around for a bit hoping a fae prince would take me.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
1 year ago

[O]ne night my succubus pulled me out of my body to “somewhere” and started shining brightly. My whole body started humming, and then I had 4 full body orgasms in about 30 seconds. I was then put back in my body, and awoke a quivering mass of flesh.

Two words: awe some.

But before I talk with my boyfriend about me hanging out with a demon lover — he’s got a good sense of humor, so he might go for it — I need to know a few things.

Unlike MGTOWs, I understand that sex isn’t all there is to a relationship. So I have to ask if this demon would be willing to do other things that my boyfriend does. Here are three representative tasks:

1. Laundry.
2. Waking me when I sleep through the alarm. Multiple times.
3. Cleaning the kitty litter box.

Is there a demon out there who is willing to take on these chores (and more!)? If so, you (presumably) know how to find me. Let’s chat.

Christine Morgan
Christine Morgan
1 year ago

Got scolded in a spiteful one-star book review once by someone who claimed that clearly, I must not know what a succubus is. Maybe it was this same guy!

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@fiercebadrabbit

BtCA: I’m going to need you to stop talking now.

I feel like I understand Belladonna the Cosmically Adored — even though the cosmos’s feelings about me are, at best, lukewarm.

@Christine Morgan

Who hasn’t had this experience!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ ignore sandra & ariblester

Hence it is said: If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

~ Sun Tzu

galanx
galanx
1 year ago

If a succubus has sex with a man, turns into an incubus and impregnates a woman, does modern day DNA testing come into play? Can a man be held responsible for child support when he has not even met the woman? Seems like MGTOWs have not fully thought this through.

Chris Oakley

@galanx:

They never think anything through.

Frederic Christie
1 year ago

So… the succubi don’t understand feminism… because in their society they’ve achieved gender egalitarianism. Wisdom and power rule.

I’m always convinced that many conservatives know that they’re full of shit and that liberals offer a better vision of the world. Yet another piece of evidence for that contention: even the screaming misogynist knows that gender equality would be a good thing.

Ariblester
Ariblester

Alan Robertshaw wrote on
March 3, 2019 at 4:19 am:

@ ignore sandra & ariblester

~ Sun Tzu

Whereas it sometimes seems that the MGTOWs are living by another legendary Chinese figure’s words:

I’d rather do wrong to the world than have the world do wrong to me.

– Cao Cao, Romance of the Three Kingdoms

(Note: He’s the bad guy here.)