bad science crackpottery feminization homophobia macho macho men masculinity MGTOW misogyny none dare call it conspiracy playing the victim soyboys toxic masculinity transphobia twitter

Bazinga! Globalists are trying to feminize men with weed, robots and The Big Bang Theory, internet dumbasses charge

Sheldon, what exactly are you up to?

By David Futrelle

You may have already heard of the alleged globalist plot to feminize cis men by seducing them into drinking soy lattes, thus turning even the most macho dudes into easily controllable “soyboy” cucks. You may have heard that the government is (allegedly) putting chemicals into our water that turn frogs (and presumably male human beings) gay. You may have even seen videos of young boys in dresses happily singing songs from Frozen with their dads.

But you may not realize the full extent of the allegedly Soros-financed alleged plot to allegedly turn men into girly-men. I’ve been doing some research on the vast repository of human knowledge known as Twitter and I must sadly report that the globalist cabal is using a wide assortment of tools to turn real men into sissy boys. Here are a few of them:

Weed:

Robots:

TV shows like Will & Grace, Modern Family, and … The Big Bang Theory?

DIEHARD 💀DESIGNS
‏

@DiehardDesigns
Follow Follow @DiehardDesigns
Replying to @bunnyknows @GossipCop
Big Bang Theory's attempted to feminize the superhero fan. It has worked on some weak minds. Real men don't watch it.

Weird PETA ads suggesting that vegan dudes fuck better:

White guys trying to rap in commercials:

The idea of “toxic masculinity.”

TV shows suggesting that maybe men might want to trim their chest hair:

And, less we forget, razor commercials trying to inspire men to be better:

Stay vigilant, men! You never know what might be secretly trying to make you a cuck.

H/T — @TakedownMRAs, who tweeted about that MGTOW (see above) who thinks weed feminizes men.

Mayu Kitsune
Mayu Kitsune

I find the Big Bang Theory part hilarious because you know, dosn’t the show kinda you know promote the more misogynistic and bigoted parts of nerd culture aka the parts of nerd culture that have toxic masculinity in them?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Nothing says alpha male like constant paranoia about everyone and everything trying to feminize you.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Mayu Kitsune,

Right? Between Howard’s sexual harassment of Penny (and various female guest stars) in the early seasons and Sheldon’s proclivity towards scientifically unsound evopsych, BBT is most assuredly not a feminist show.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

The erasure of trans males in the tweet from Michael Tatum is telling. I know a lot of young trans FtM teenagers, but they seem to go under the radar. Part of this is due to more females being allowed to be ‘tomboys’, and being male is ‘aspirational’. They also tend to pass easily. MtF are seen to be ‘downgrading’ and giving away their God-given power by transitioning to a lowly and sub-human female. These are the things I was told when I was younger and a member of the Plymouth Brethren, who talked me out of transitioning bevause of their ‘male headship’ doctrine. They thought I was trying to steal male priviledge and mock the Lord.
I’m surprised that so many people still believe in the ‘gay frogs’ rubbish that Alex Jones used to bang on about. It was even a question on QI the other day, about whether oestrogen gets into the water supply from urine fromwomen taking the pill, but it seems it actually comes from farm yard manure run off.
Surely, if this was ‘feminising’, it would not just feminise men, it would hyper-feminise all women so trans masculine and NB people like me could not exist at all could we?

Fabe
Fabe

Yup

Gijoel
Gijoel

@Kitsune I hadn’t realised that, but that makes sense. Also BBT is a global conspiracy to convinces people that half-arsed Flanderisation of characters is comic genius.

Von Ragnar
Von Ragnar

@Mayu Kitsune – I agreed with opinion (not mine, heard elsewhere) that Big Bang Theory is blackface for nerds.

auberus
auberus

Speaking of ‘Frozen,’ one enterprising incel on rgif.is (rgif = ‘raping girls is fun), Nathan Larson’s new website, has written a poem/song about a mass shooting, to the tune of “Let it Go.” If you want a screenshot or link, let me know. I won’t quote it here because it’s abhorrent, but I assure you that by comparison, the worst Vogon poet of all time would be better. I wish I were kidding.

Full Metal Ox

I have yet to see a. Little girl…perform as a drag king.

Then check out these ladies–who begin their training in childhood: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takarazuka_Revue

Ariblester
Ariblester

@Virgin Mary

Remarkably, there is a trace amount of truth in Jones’ claims. Amphibians (and fish) can and do become feminized by the trace amounts of estrogen and estrogen mimics in runoff. This, of course, does not mean that the effects on humans are identical, merely that amphibians (and fish) are fragile creatures who mostly live and develop in the water.

Bina

“Ghetto marijuana” will FEMINIZE you? That’s funny, coming from a bunch of jittery, insecure white boys who are worried about all the virile, well-endowed Big Black Men, jacked on pot and supposedly coming to steal “their” (note quotes, there for a reason) white women.

Migtoes. If only they had any idea how inadvertently funny they are. Certainly H. Bomberguy knows:

Cloud Kicker
Cloud Kicker

Goddammit, can none of these numbskulls wrap their heads around the idea that feminism isn’t a campaign to make men girly. It’s a campaign to no longer equate being female with bad/ wrong/weak/lesser. All of this shit immediately stops being a problem or something to be outraged about the minute you stop believing that something being even vaguely feminine means being inferior.

tohka
tohka

First, why would mgtows care about this? Aren’t they going their own way away from women and civilization as a whole? So many times we’ve seen them talk about leaving the world to watch it burn (because women existing is ruining everything) Why even care that men aren’t MASCULINE MANLY PUNCH A BEAR men anyway? They’re the same people wishing governments would relinquish and strip away women’s personhoods and rights as people because women are ebil

Wish they’d stay quiet and talk about their fishing trips than fuel more misogynists.

Second, that warning about sex bots? I guess sex bots are part of the evil agenda now too. Remember reading that they’re tools to oppress men, suppress hetreosexuality by making men robosexual(I wish I was making this up omg) and control population growth for the NWO!
I kinda saw it coming, since if those bots come from a large company they don’t want to support like Gillette now lol, it’ll always be an Us vs Them.

I kinda want to add how intertwined conspiracy theorists and the manopsphere are. Women being people and having rights to them means there’s evil in this world that’s coming to attack masculine manly men. The LGBTQ+ gaining attention, respect and representation means there’s evil in the world. Transgender people finding their voice and power to overcome transphobic and bigotry means there’s evil in this world… I’m seeing a pattern. Huh.

kupo
kupo

Today in taking Futurama too literally

Bina

@David:

Ah, okay. Still weird, but a whole ‘nother species of weird.

And of course, still not a shred of proof exists. I mean, how WOULD the government do that if the pot is illegally grown by persons (presumably) unknown?

Brian
Brian

Feminize or degrade a man, and you can sell a woman a ketchup popsicle while she is wearing white gloves.

wat

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Brian
Same tbh. Are the white gloves necessary in the feminization of men the world over in the pursuit of profit?

Meteor

My father’s a real man. Take that, Twitter losers.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Metrosexual was a label pushed hard by the left? Huh. And here I thought it was self-applied by a bunch of dudes who liked skinny jeans but wanted to make it extremely, 100% clear that they were definitely not gay.

Bakunin
Bakunin

Which brings me to this question.
Besides penis, what makes a man special in this modern world?

I think Olábánjí is on to something here, pity he doesn’t use it to reflect.

Knitting Cat Lady
Knitting Cat Lady

Let’s not forget that Big Bang Theory is ableist as fuck as well.

Genjones
Genjones

Phytoestrogens are also found in broccoli, carrots, apples, oranges, coffee, legumes, rice, lentils, potatoes, mint, sesame seeds, hops and grains. So basically, it’s abundant in almost every dietary staple people all over the world been eating since agriculture was a thing. And because it’s in hops and grains, that means it’s in beer and whiskey as well.

Wait a….Oh SHIT Roosh, weren’t you were taking up baking bread as a hobby?!

Moggie
Moggie

Can we say the invention of huge machinery/robots is an agenda to feminize men who traditionally do and take pride in these ‘heavy’ jobs?.

Industrial robots don’t unionise, can work 24×7, don’t need to be paid, and do the work equally well every single time. Why do you need to look beyond capitalism to explain their appeal to industry?

Toxic masculinity is an excuse to control and feminize men look at what’s being done to little boys they are getting sex changes and are drag queens I’ve yet to see a. Little girl get a sex change to a boy or perform as a drag king

I know I should focus on the bigotry here, but mainly I want to know what the fuck this guy thinks punctuation is for.

Gatecrasher
Gatecrasher

Hm.

There are those defending everything from gendered bullying and discrimination to rape and other forms of physical violence with “Men must be allowed to be men”. Despite they by this basically say that men are made to be rapists and bullies with no hope of improvement, they still claim it is the feminists who are the man-haters.

I guess the key lies in what “be a man” really means.

If the very definition of “man” is superiority, you will cease to be a man if you have no-one to be superior to. Equality is a threat because it will destroy the power dynamics that make you who you are.

If you live by this, you will get angry at everyone who refuse to play their roles: women who are not accepting their inferiority (and thus your superiority), fallen men stained by the feminine, and people who cannot be squeezed into the binary necessary to keep up the hierarchy.

Surely there are better ways to “be a man”.

Zeb Berryman
Zeb Berryman

Jeez if they wanted a reason to hate the big bang theory they could just try watching it.

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

If only these conspiracy theories were true, and mass distribution of the right razor or whatever would “pussify” the men in the militaries of the world, with the sorts of effects the conspiracy theorists associate with that term. There’d be an end to war almost immediately.

(Of course it wouldn’t really work out that way. Every nation would end up with an army of Amazons … quite formidable, actually.)

Newt
Newt

wat

OK, I think I’ve decoded this one (assuming “popsicle” = “ice lolly”):

Although ketchup has the same sugar content as a popsicle, it contains yucky savoury ingredients and is therefore not a valid flavour. It’s also frozen, which is undesirable in glove-wearing weather. The gloves are white, and apparently can’t be removed before eating, so they’d get stained if the lolly starts to melt. But if the advert appears to be insulting/degrading men, then the woman’s misandrist urges override her critical thinking and she’ll buy whatever it’s advertising immediately.

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

The media response to the Covington thing is an indication the US is moving closer to genocide:

The precursors to genocide are all in place. Those red hats and those goonish kids wearing them aren’t something to brush off. The events they’ve precipitated aren’t an irrelevance. They are signs and portents. What we saw is always a part of the story of how it started: with gangs of thugs wearing emblems of their allegiance (like those red hats) intimidating their targets in the streets free from consequence and egged on by their Dear Leader and the machinery that supports him.

Gender Superposition
Gender Superposition

It’s always funny watching the right attack the center as being part of a leftist plot. A few things stick out to me here:

1. Metrosexual being supposedly leftist despite the grossness of claiming a sexuality label to describe mere style;

2. The big Bang theory is leftist even though it’s steeped in misogyny like a full bodied tea and served with the hate crime that is Sheldon Cooper, something the autistic community has not forgotten, and;

3. Like TERFs, MRAs deploy the “haven’t you noticed there are way more trans femme people than trans masc people?” Despite the statistically demonstrable fact that we exist in equal numbers with each other, and they only notice us trans femme types more because of their transmisogyny (among other factors).

Also if the government is loading everything with feminizing chemicals, why the duck emoji is transitioning so hard?

rv97

I’m speechless. What’s wrong with any of those things?

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Moggie

Periods are feminizing. They also allow women to interrupt, which is intolerable.

No, the manly way to mark the end of a thought is to randomly Capitalize a word in the middle of a sentence.

Bakunin
Bakunin

Wait, you mean plant hormones are in – gasp – plants!? The conspiracy runs so deep!

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

The real headline here for the toxically masculine would seem to be this: Beer will make you into a soyboy beta cuck as much as soy itself will.

<evil grin>

MsEdgyNation
MsEdgyNation

I haven’t seen any car commercials featuring white guys rapping badly. I’m not sure how that’s feminizing men, but to be fair, it does sound awful.

bluecat
bluecat

So, hang on… apparently I can sell literally any product, providing it has an ad showing a guy getting kicked in the groin?

Goodness me. I must have missed that episode of Mad Men.

Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)

“Your future sex robot could be hacked and programmed to feminize you”

So I get a robot wife and somebody hacks her and then she starts nagging about my caveman habits like a real woman would and eventually I submit to considering unmanly things like home decoration.

Katamount
Katamount

Wow, so much to unpack in this. I’m still of the opinion that the adherence to performative masculinity is a sunk-cost fallacy thing. Because I’ve noticed that the people who rant about “feminized men” and “pajama boys” are the ones who are hardly specimens of the ideal they claim to cherish. Look no further than Seb Gorka or Paul Joseph Watson, who no doubt think of themselves as alpha. Even the ones that do fit that physique… I wouldn’t put it past them that they’re using some kind of steroid to boost muscle growth (*coughCernovichcough*). But the guys with the Brick Top and Clint Eastwood avatars are probably closer to Gorka or Watson: they bought into the “macho” idea of toxic masculinity and have been chasing it their entire lives, only to get upset that people who have rejected that path are obtaining the kind of cultural cache that they were told they couldn’t obtain being just an ordinary emotionally-mature man. They can’t admit that maybe this ideal they’ve been chasing isn’t really worth it, because what the hell have they done with their lives if that’s the case?

Even I had my moments of aping it in childhood, but I felt pretty crummy afterwards and made amends pretty quickly to those who were hurt by it. I’m huuuugely glad I didn’t take that path.

It’s telling, though, that if these clowns aren’t using suit-and-tie cartoon avatars, they’re using fictional tough guys who were clearly either sadistic villains like Brick Top or emotionally-damaged drifters like Blondie from Good, Bad and the Ugly.

*inhales* And now to sound off on Big Bang Theory. This is a show that plenty of internet denizens have dumped on for being capital “N” Not Funny, along with being ableist, racist, homophobic and misogynistic. But I am baffled by how it appeals to my elders. It’s so odd; I absolutely loathe this show with the passion of a thousand suns and yet both my mom and dad find it the funniest show on TV and own every goddamned season on DVD.

I can only think that it’s a way that the olds can look at all the geek culture that they had to learn about and buy for their X-ennial kids through the prism of a fictional group of geeks that act like their own geek children enough to relate. Kinda like “Haha, I remember when Billy liked the Power Rangers and I had to buy him the Megazord! He took that with him to college, he did!” But what they don’t realize is that it’s incredibly condescending and superficial; we took away some actual life lessons and critical themes from these works that our parents may have just seen as some shallow fad that cost them a pretty penny at Christmas.

That’s all I got, because the characters are awful and they don’t know geek culture (just last weekend I was over and I watched Once Upon A Deadpool with my mom and she had to pause it to ask me what “X-Force” was.) At least they have other better series they like… like Bones or Republic of Doyle.

Who?
Who?

An interesting link for the topic of toxic masculinity to give to the next troll.

Other point, Elementary is part of the Conspiracy, a show starting Sherlock Holmes. Never watched it, looked like to similar to Sherlock to be interested to me, but huh?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Katamount

My in-laws love the BBT, but both of them worked for NASA, and they’ve said that the characters resemble various people they’ve known over the decades before their retirement. Mr. Parasol and I have various kinds of nerd cred (fandom as well as professional geekery), and we don’t like the show. *shrug* If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn’t have hot dogs.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@David, Bina:
Ahh, Farrakhan. That explains it all. (Well, in much the same sense that saying ‘Alex Jones’ explains it all, in that it explains that it doesn’t have to make sense to anybody but a serious conspiracy theorist.)

Among other things, there’s been some active collaboration between Farrakhan’s ilk and the anti-vaxx movement over the last couple of years.

Malitia
Malitia

@Who?

Elementary has a woman of color Dr. Watson, and combined Irene Adler with Moriarty. Yeah. It probably started as a cash in on the popularity of the BBC Sherlock series but it has way less “seasonal rot” (ie. the phenomenon of season quality tending downwards) compared to that.

My mom watches both.

Katamount
Katamount

@Victorious Parasol

Ayup. On one hand, I want to say “there’s no accounting for taste”, but it’s one of those things you just want to puzzle over, like “is there something personal in their enjoyment of this show that’s a reflection on my and my brother?”. My folks are educated as well (dad’s an engineer, mom’s a Ph.D. psychologist) and they both love the show. Galecki and Parsons are about ten years older than I am, but still that same kinda cohort of X-ennial. I could certainly be wrong in my analysis, as I was less into comics than the characters on the show and our fan obsession was certainly not to that extent. Maybe they just like dumb sitcom humour.

Well, back to puzzling over how they thought Book of Henry was a good movie….

Who?
Who?

Malita:
I did know about Watson. And perhaps that is the reason because the count it, but it still has freaking SHERLOCK HOLMES as the maincharacter, so yeah call me astonished (It is on my list of show I will watch perhaps some day)
Re BBT, I normally don’t care about comedy, I have seen a few episodes when I was with friends, I remember it wasn’t as bad as Two and a Half Man, Srubs and How I met your mother I remembered as more to my liking. (was the blog)

vaiyt
vaiyt

Those nincompoops already don’t have anyone to be superior to because they’re such abject losers.

laserqueen
laserqueen

So glad to see the response here about BBT. Being in science and a fifty something person, this show is very popular in my age group and many people try to use it as a jumping off point to relate to me. They are always surprised I don’t watch it. For all the reasons stated so well here, as well as the fact that I have had to work with many misogynistic science bros over the past 35 years. Been there, done that, not interested in a show about it.

Nequam
Nequam

I’ll be honest, BBT lost me at its radio ads. They apparently have their laugh track permanently set at “hyena” and given the jokes they were using it on my thought was “If that’s the best they can give us…!”

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

OT, but this has me laughing my head off:

Prankster buys Wolves of Odin domain, turns it into furry fan site

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

@Rabid Rabbit

ROFL!!!!

Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
Rhuu - apparently an illiterati

@Rabid Rabbit – omg perfect!!!!