alpha males chad thundercock incels men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny reddit stacies

No wonder Chad’s dick fell off

NOTE: Not this particular Chad

It’s PLEDGE DRIVE time again! WHTM is ad free and entirely dependent on folks like you for its continued existence. If you can afford it, please DONATE HERE NOW! Thanks!

By David Futrelle

This Chad guy the incels talk about all the time? He’s apparently a very busy guy, devoting many hours a day, every day, to partying in his pants with virtually every woman who crosses his path, whether she’s a Stacey or not.

At least that’s what this guy says, and why would I doubt him?

cuckboah 3 points 22 hours ago Why settle for anything? Fuck Stacy while she's around and fuck Becky when she isn't. Chad fucks like you jerk off. He fucking does it multiple times a day. Every day. He fucks more in a month than your dad has ever fucked, and your dad has fucked more in a month than you've ever fucked. Chad is getting exponentially more tang than you, my frenn. He Gets Stacy, Lacy, Becky, and Meg. Sometimes, if he's in prison, or if no foids are around for longer than a couple hours, he gets some Craig.

Busy, busy, busy! Mr. Cuckboah here may be exaggerating a little for comedic effect, but I swear this is what a lot of these guys seem to literally believe.

Valentin - Emigrantski Ragamuffin
Valentin - Emigrantski Ragamuffin
1 year ago

I love that they say this nonsense garbage like it is a fact, not totally bullshit.

PeeVee the Tired
PeeVee the Tired

Hi, Valentin! 👋

Valentin - Emigrantski Ragamuffin
Valentin - Emigrantski Ragamuffin

hello)))

Diego Duarte
Diego Duarte
1 year ago

Do these people know/are generally aware of the fact the average person has trouble reaching an orgasm more than 4-5 times a week? I mean even then, you’ll be running on fumes and it will be less satisfying each time, so what’s the point?

This hypermasculine Chad that has sex several times a day, every single day, is nothing more than a figment of their imagination.

Castrating Harpy
Castrating Harpy
1 year ago

This reads like incel Dr. Seuss.

Hexum7
Hexum7
1 year ago

I For some reason I read this to the tune of “My Favorite Things”*, after, ‘why settle for anything’

Helps the medicine** go down, in a most delightful way

*that I’m never getting

**poison

Gaebolga
Gaebolga
1 year ago

I can’t for the life of me remember the ranking of the names incels use for women.

Is Stacy the top rank, or is it Becky? Can we get a chart?

…on second thought, forget it. If I’m going to fill up my brain with fictional nonsense, I’d rather it be MLP and Gunnm trivia.

Bina
1 year ago

Where does Chad find the time to work if he’s so busy nailing every vagina in sight? For that matter, how does he eat, drink, sleep, pee, poop, shower, etc.?

I have so many questions for our incel “friend”.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Stacy would be the hottest one. The HB 8-10 women. Becky is a more average women. But she still gets Chads, because Chads are just insatiable that way. I’m not clear on who Lacy and Meg represent. I’m just going to guess that Lacy is Stacy’s quirky and less popular twin sister. I don’t know about Meg though.

reggie, the neighbour's cat and rare mutant
reggie, the neighbour's cat and rare mutant
1 year ago

Do…do Chads have jobs? And if so, how exactly do they hold their jobs down if they need to pop out to have their scheduled sex every couple of hours?

Cat Mara
Cat Mara
1 year ago

I can’t keep the cast of this incel puppet show of bitterness straight at all. Are there character sheets at TVTropes or anything I can read?

kupo
kupo

@Castrating Harpy
Was going to say that!

Yutolia the Green Hash Thing
Yutolia the Green Hash Thing
1 year ago

@Cat Mara: I was just thinking the same thing. Who TF are Craig, Lacy, and Meg?

Bina

@Reggie:

I’m guessing they just schtupp any feeeeemales who happen to be on the job site. Or maybe the boss’s poor neglected wife, who’s that way because Hubby Dear is with his secretary.

zipperback
zipperback
1 year ago

Every year Chad spends more time in a woman than the average fetus.

Megi Stardust (formerly Miss Cobalt)
Megi Stardust (formerly Miss Cobalt)

@Castrating Harpy

Oh Chad will fuck them in the rain
And Chad will fuck them on a train
Chad fucks Stacey here and there
And he’ll fuck Becky anywhere

Jane Done
Jane Done
1 year ago

So basically the only way chads could possibly be having as much sex as incels think is if they literally leech a living off sugar mamas their entire life.

Kind of destroys the whole money motivation for female hypergamy.

Tovius
Tovius
1 year ago

Being a Chad sure sounds exhausting.

Catalpa
Catalpa
1 year ago

Every year Chad spends more time in a woman than the average fetus.

Hmm, I wonder if you would consider the average fetus’ time in a woman per year would be 9 months, or if it would be less, since there’s only a three month window of the whole gestation happening within a single calendar year, and all the rest of the time, the gestation will be split over two different calendar years. I guess under those conditions, a fetus spends an average of 6 months in a woman in any given calendar year.

That would still be quite the feat for Chad to pull off, though. That guy is really committed to his work; no wonder woman like him so much.

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie

Meg is the “nerd chick”

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
1 year ago

You SJWs clearly know nothing about Chad and his busy schedule. Allow me to clarify.

Chad is magic. Whatever Chad wants, Chad gets, immediately.

And what Chad wants is to fulfill every incel’s fantasies. So if some incel somewhere wants to have a zillion orgasms an hour, Chad actually has a zillion orgasms an hour. If another incel desires Stacey, Tracey, Megan, Suzanne, or that handsome dude Craig, well, then, Chad has sex with that individual.

Yes, all this action would tire an ordinary man. But Chad isn’t ordinary. He’s Magic Chad.

I hope I was able to shed some light on this important topic.

reggie, the neighbour's cat and rare mutant
reggie, the neighbour's cat and rare mutant

@ Kat

I guess at this time of year he’s Santa Chad

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Chad is magic. Whatever Chad wants, Chad gets, immediately.

So, Chad is kind of like Santa? Just as Santa can magically deliver presents to all the children at the same time , Chad can magically sex every Stacy and Becky in the world at the same time.

Framboise
Framboise
1 year ago

Sometimes, if he’s in prison, or if no foids are around for longer than a couple of hours, he gets some Craig.

So Chad’s bisexual, then? Never thought that incels would think or talk about bisexuals. Usually, they’re too busy talking about women’s “sexual marketplace value”. Funny, really.

If bisexuals are giving incels a hard time by having sex with Stacy, Becky, Craig and Tommy, then I’m glad they’re giving incels a hard time.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@WWTH

So, Chad is kind of like Santa?

Yes! Chad is Santa, an X-rated Santa. His gifts are that incels get to live through him vicariously.

MsEdgyNation
MsEdgyNation
1 year ago

Meg like in Family Guy Meg, perhaps?

SpukiKitty
SpukiKitty
1 year ago

It’s like some weird reboot/cover of Mambo No. 5….

A little bit of Stacy tonight….
A little bit of Lacy, all the time….
A little bit of Becky in the Sun….
A little bit of Meg, all night long….

….a little bit of her makes him a man….

….MAMBO NUMBER….FIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE….Point-0!

Moggie
Moggie

@WWTH:

So, Chad is kind of like Santa?

Does he come down your chimney?

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@reggie

I guess at this time of year he’s Santa Chad

Yes! He works tirelessly — beyond tirelessly! — to make incels’ fantasies come true. That’s why he’s a saint.

Bluecat
Bluecat
1 year ago

For “average person” do you mean “average testicle-haver”?

Vulva and clitoris havers can be a bit more multi-orgasmic.

Being one myself, I’d say 2 or 3 a day 5 or 6 times a week would be about right… most of those involving no other human beings, of course. But hey, sex with someone I love.

Also it can be a bit inhibiting to do-it-yourself when sharing a bed with sleeping partner, so likely I was more orgasmic (differently but pleasantly) when I was single. – ie for most of my life.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
1 year ago

SantaChad will only deliver sex gifts if your stocking is hung at the right angle and has the correct minimum circumference. (He’s also making a Dark Triad list and a Cucked list, so you’d better watch out.)

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ buttercup

Well I don’t know about ‘wristcels’; but it’s certainly over for naughtylistcels.

SpukiKitty
SpukiKitty

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
December 7, 2018 at 4:01 pm

I guess Meg’s the cute British shapeshifter….comment imagecomment image
….I confess that I always preferred her old costume (Left) but I guess folks figured the neck part was out-dated.

Nerag
Nerag
1 year ago

Is Chad lesbian as well? I mean what if a lady has lesbian fantasy sheChad can fulfill those as well.

Conclusion: Chad’s a gendershifter!
Chad’s like the migrants who can be employed, unemployed and raising 18 children all at the same time.

Moon Custafer
Moon Custafer

@Nerag:

Chad is Loki!

Jane Done
Jane Done
1 year ago

@Bluecat: can, but I wouldn’t say that’s the average. Something like 5%-25% of women have low orgasm success or chronic orgasm problems.

And then some women just have such overwhelming orgasms that more than one seems too exhausting most of the time.

Women are just more varied than men it seems.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell
1 year ago

“Not this particular Chad.” Never say never. Guy is in a band, after all. Or maybe that should be “band.”