boner rage creepy cringe hate mail men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny projection self-own stalking TROOOLLLL!!

Obsessed much? Dude who’s tried to post 86 comments to my blog since I banned him … accuses me of obsession

Well, at least he’s a fast typist

It’s PLEDGE DRIVE time again! WHTM is now ad free and entirely dependent on folks like you for its continued existence. If you’ve donated already, THANKS! If you haven’t, and you can afford it, please DONATE HERE NOW! Thanks again!

By David Futrelle

So on Friday I put up a post featuring some of the exciting hate mail — well, hate comments — that I get on a regular basis. I ended the post with two short paragraphs in which I gently mocked one hate commenter who’d set forth the thesis that “women suck dick because dick built and maintained all upon the earth.”

Yesterday, I got a response from another regular would-be commenter on this blog accusing me of being obsessed with Mr. I Built Civilization With My Dick.

I devoted all of 73 words to Dick Dude’s comment; this dude’s reaction was literally twice as long.  Here’s his opening paragraph:

So, Dave, on a scale of “Definitely Harder than the Jewels Encrusted on His Presidency’s Manly Penis” to “I Just Blew My Load and Drowned Everyone in a Five Mile Radius,” how excited did writing about that guy’s penis get you? You seem to have enjoyed yourself FAR too much during the writing of that pathetic screed; do you do ANY ORIGINAL work, or do you just wait for real men to say things that offend your MSM soiboi sensibilities?

Er, dude, the entire purpose of this blog is to track the terrible things that self-professed  “real men” say and do. Hell, the whole point of journalism is to report and comment on the things that other human beings say and do.

I can’t imagine Mr. Literally Shaking would prefer it if I switched this blog to an all-memoir format, or simply used it to recall my dreams (which are entirely self-created and definitely original).

Also, dude, you’re the guy sitting around thinking about bedazzling Trump’s penis. I mean, I don’t want to kinkshame, but I’ll make an exception if your sexual fetish involves Trump and his penis in any way.

The rest of his comment is similarly penis-centric.

Have you ever actually been inside of a woman, or is your penis so small that being on the receiving end of a desperate butt-thrusting from sodomites at your local organic candle coop the only way a sweaty, flabby beanboy pajama-Sally ass-ribbit like you can experience penetration of any sort? Lol, scratch that, you wrote the guide book to fucking oneself, and I advocate that you take your advice, you rotund, anus-pecking jelly hound.

Wait, I’m supposed to be the obsessed one? Dude, my dick is apparently living rent-free in your head, as they say.

Oh, but things get even more ironic. The guy who tried to post this comment is a troll I banned on this blog more than a year ago. Not that the ban has really slowed his output much. Since being banned, he has tried to post 86 comments to this blog; I’ve let through maybe 20, because I thought they were sort of funny, but the overwhelming majority remain in the moderation queue. I haven’t even bothered to read most of them.

And these aren’t short comments either. They tend to run between 100 and 200 words long. Assuming an average length of 150 words, this means that the dude tried to post nearly THIRTEEN THOUSAND words worth of comments to this blog in a year, knowing that the vast majority of them wouldn’t be seen by anyone but me. (He may have posted more under different IP addresses but I’m too lazy to go back through the mod queue to determine if this is the case.)

In any case, I don’t think I’m the obsessed one here.

doomcup
doomcup

God, what kind of sad life has this guy got when he puts a quarter of a NaNoWriMo project a year on this?

Of course, this could be how he gets off. I know saying filthy things to other people, especially when it’s unprompted and unwanted, is a paraphilia. I forget the name.

Mothkiller
Mothkiller

NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

I was going to make a joke about Mr Al, he of the more than a hundred friggin’ socks over more than seven friggin’ years, but the “Sodomites” bit screams NWOSlave. Oh man, please tell me it’s NWOSlave.

Z&T
Z&T

So, so, many potential band (or brand) names in this bizarre screed. Where to even start?

Butt Thrusting Sodomites

Organic Candle Co Op

Flabby Bean Boy

Some kind of a word search puzzle could be worked off of this mess. It reads as if it is one.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

If only he used his stamina for good instead of evil.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

Maybe it’s MGTOWabunga. This seems a bit much even for him, tho’.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Why would you keep trying to post over and over after you’ve been banned? It’s not like this is a huge social media platform. It’s just a blog. Why the desperate desire to comment here if you’re not wanted?

This is why I’m pretty convinced that Miggy is indeed MRAL. He also worked overtime to evade his ban.

Move on, chap. You’re a grown ass man now.

Godzilla Roberts
Godzilla Roberts

Someone’s got an oddly focused case of hypergraphia. That’s dedication if nothing else I suppose.

Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate

Godzilla,

Thanks for the word of the day! And speaking of words, do the migs still use “mangina””? I see forms of “soy boy” used much more frequently these days.

Sly Fawkes

“His presidency’s manly penis?”
I just threw up in my mouth a lot.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

To be honest, I hope it is either MRAL or NWOslave. If they don’t show up every few months, I start getting worried about them. The way you get worried if the local drunk screaming at the corner every weekend isn’t there one week.

All The Cats
All The Cats

@Z&T – Is it too late to call dibs on “Organic Candle Co Op”? I kind of love it.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

TW: Discussion of rape

Speaking of obsession — but admittedly in an off-topic kind of way — I’m pretty obsessed with the Kavanaugh debacle. There is now new, new info, and I can’t wait to see what develops.

Michael Avenatti Implicates Kavanaugh in Pattern of Teenage Sexual Assault
By Adam K. Raymond

comment image

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for Stormy Daniels, says he is “aware of significant evidence” that Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh participated in multiple gang rapes while in high school.

In an email posted to Twitter Sunday night, Avenatti writes that Kavanaugh, his childhood friend Mark Judge, and others “would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs in order to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.”

TW: Discussion of rape

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Jesus Fucking Christ this country.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I really, really hope this is finally enough to sink Kavanaugh.

comment image

I know the top miscreants in the party (Grassley, Graham, McConnell, Hatch) will stay true, but at least red/purple state Dems have plenty of cover to vote no and purple state Republicans might find the political risk of voting yes too great.

Unfortunately, they still have time even if there’s a blue wave to “ram” another nominee through in the lame duck session.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Ooglyboggles, WWTH
With any luck, this is the end for this particular golden boy.

OTOH, I’d love to hear this testimony!

Catalpa
Catalpa

Wow, what a shocking new headline:

“Wealthy and well-connected white man who advocates against women’s reproductive rights turns out to have victimized and abused women for years… and may actually eventually face some kind of consequence for it!”

I mean, that last part may actually succeed in shocking me, if it does indeed come to pass. I’m not holding my breath, though. I give even odds of the Republicans just not giving a damn and putting this rapist jackass on the highest court of the county anyway.

If not him, then it’ll probably another rapist who’s just slightly better at covering his tracks. /cynicism

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Part of me wants to see it too. I especially want to see Kamala Harris and Maisie Hirono set loose on him.

I also think the longer this drags out, the less time they’ll have to get a nominee through.

But for the sake of his victims and other survivors who have had their wounds reopened by reading all this, it’d be for the best if he withdraws.

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

Well, I mean, I relaly hope he doesn’t get on the Supreme Court, but if he withdraws, the worst that happens to him is that he doesn’t get a promotion. That seems… well, about the best one could hope for. Still, I liked that article in WaPo with the guy awkwardly remembering what those preppy schools were like.

I’m curious, as a non-USAian: though after the Garland deferrals, I don’t put anything past McConnell, would the Republicans actually dare force a nominee through during the lame duck session? I mean, yes, I believe they’d dare try, but just how bad would things get if they did?

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
Yeah the longer this drags out the worse the mental toll on all of his victims. How unfortunate that we are in a situation where the remaining GOP members in the Senate seem to be taking their sweet time in their voting decision. I hate how we have to rely on Collins, Flake and Murkowski to vote no instead of just having the Dems as a whole vote “no” and be done with the matter.

@Rabid Rabbit
Riot on the streets probably.

Yutolia the Green Hash Thing
Yutolia the Green Hash Thing

I am definitely naming some artwork after those, Z&T

Alexisagirlsname
Alexisagirlsname

@Z&T

Band names, but also album titles too.

“Soy, Sodomy & The Organic Candle Co-op” sounds like a millenial reworking of The Pogues’ 1985 classic Rum, Sodomy & The Lash.

Bina

real men

If these “our dicks built everything” la-la-landers are this guy’s idea of real, I don’t want to know what he’d call fake.

Sheila Crosby

Imma leave this here:
comment image

Katamount
Katamount

*sigh* You know, there are times that I wonder what it is that motivates this kind of mindless shitposting and how self-aware the shitposter is. Because I spend a lot of time self-reflecting. A lot. I’ve had Mammotheers here steer me right when I was overly critical of works like Twilight and I’ve kept that criticism close to the heart. I know what I do right, I know what I do wrong, and I definitely know where it is that I need to shake myself out of complacency, even if I haven’t worked up the courage to pull the trigger on things.

But I keep on keepin’ on. And if there’s something to say, sometimes I do it with verbal irony (read: sarcasm) thinking that it’s better at getting the point across, like on Twitter where it’s limited in character length. But I’ll usually follow it up with an explanation of what I’m thinking. Because I actually think things are important. It’s not some kind of abstract game of e-peen measuring, it’s real concepts and policies that impact real people. I went on a multi-post Twitter rant last week about how shortsighted the opponents of Ontario’s Green Energy Act are and how they’re poisoning the well with regards to any discussion about renewable energy. Because that matters to me. What kind of person writes 86 times to the same blog that banned him about “soibois” and other nonsense like this?! All that effort could be put to something far more constructive.

Ah well, guess I’d better read up on my new city council Ward and its various candidates… I was too young to pay attention to amalgamation, but damn, I am not letting a soul forget that the Tories pulled this crap.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Please leave Toad alone. What has this poor denizen of the Mushroom Kingdom done to deserve the abuse of being bedazzled???

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

France has now outlawed catcalling. Misandry!

Diego Duarte
Diego Duarte

@Kat

We can only hope that it will be enough to stop Kavanaugh’s confirmation, or at least delay it by a significant amount. Hopefully there is ample evidence to have at least a month worth of headlines and investigations and whatnot.

The reality is though that McConnell already declared that he has enough votes to confirm him and he’s gonna try to ram him through.

@Paradoxical Intention

Well Toad has always been a bit of a dick, what with him posing as the princess several times and sending us to find her in yet another castle.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

I’d repost the Captain Haddock rant for comparison but frankly I’ve done that too many times already – but yeah, this is totally him.

@wwth

So… I guess I’ve got my eyes so focused on the US these days, I didn’t even know.

Z&T
Z&T

Band names, album names, art titles ..

Be sure not to overlook anus pecking jelly hound.

MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)
MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)

Wow. This guy is very obsessed! It seems very cyber stalkish to me. I hope his behaviour doesn’t escalate. 😟

MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)
MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)

Shelia Crosby-that is one very beautiful mushroom!

Skiriki
Skiriki

Hey FYI, I just saw “NWO_slave” trying to pick a fight (and getting laughed at) with Kurt Busiek in Twitter. Wonder if that’s the banned arseknob from here.

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

@Katamount:

The kind who doesn’t want to do anything constructive, because that changes things, and he (almost always a he) wants to maintain the status quo at best, and quite possibly to turn back the clock.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@Skiriki

Ooh. Links? =3

Sinha
Sinha

Can you address this ‘soy boy’ nonsense that racists and bigoted conservatives love to use? Apparently people who consume soy are supposed to be weak and feminine (as if being a woman is a bad thing). I’m a vegetarian male, and I eat lots of soy, I also lift weights, play sports, and run for miles regularly. I’m much likely fitter and stronger than these insecure hateful twerps.

Chris Oakley
Chris Oakley

Rabid Rabbit: whoever it is, the guy’s a complete headcase.

K.: in addition to all their other sins great and small, the Barstool crew are guilty of being abysmal writers. I would be genuinely and deeply shocked if any of them have ever read anything more sophisticated than “Penthouse” .

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

They think that the plant estrogens in soy lower sperm counts and feminize men. Vegetarian diets are pushed on white men so they have fewer white babies.

Super ridiculous even without getting into their pseudoscience when you consider that Asia, where the diets are typically more soy and less meat based than North America is the most populous continent by far. Or that eating tons of meat was a luxury most in Europe and North America didn’t have before industrialized agriculture. The notion that you need a meat heavy diet to reproduce is just absurd. But MAGAs are absurd.

Skiriki
Skiriki

OK, so either he’s blocked or gotten himself banned by now, but you can scroll down this thread for some screencaps of his drivel: https://twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/1044449279165616129

You can also check Kurt’s (incredibly polite) replies prior to this too.

Skiriki
Skiriki

Addendum: forgot to mention that the other pest of various *gates and assorted hate, RPGPundit, also showed up on heels of #comicsgate to push his #DnDGate as an attempt to cash in for that sweet, sweet alt-right money-funneling nipple. Your life will get immensely better if you block Urbanski and whoever follow him and whoever he follows in Twitter.

Diego Duarte
Diego Duarte

@Skiriki

He has such a puncheable face. Also, the way he writes and judges others, you’d think he was Schwarzenegger’s and Stallone’s cousin, instead of the most regular ass man, with a subpar mustache from the 80s, who looks like he has never been to a fight in his entire life.

FelineFinethePunLioness
FelineFinethePunLioness

I’ve never seen someone reference male genitals this much in a short span of time especially the Orange Wannabe Overlord’s one ….
Id rather not imagine more of that

I call Pajama Sally’s Ass Ribbits as my band name