a voice for men alt-lite alt-right andrew anglin anti-Semitism AntiFa chris cantwell doxing entitled babies hypocrisy irony alert literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed white men racism rape rape culture rape is good actually rape jokes suicide transphobia

Crying Nazi Chris Cantwell: “I hope Kavanaugh really did rape that whore, and I hope she spends the rest of her worthless life crying”

The Crying Nazi takes a selfie

It’s PLEDGE DRIVE again! WHTM is now ad free and entirely dependent on folks like you for its continued existence. If you can afford it, please DONATE HERE NOW! Thanks!

By David Futrelle

If you’re a long-time reader of this blog, you probably know that, long before the reprehensible Christopher Cantwell gained worldwide fame as the “crying Nazi” who broke down in tears on video when he learned he might face some legal consequences for pepper spraying antifascists in Charlottesville, he was a Men’s Rights Activist penning screeds for A Voice for Men on such topics as “rape accusation culture” and how we live in “a matriarchy in which women can have men caged with a snap of the fingers.”

Though Cantwell has since moved on from Men’s Rights Activism — at least in a traditional sense — it turns out he is still a bit preoccupied with the issue of rape. His new position? That, at least in some circumstances, rape is good, actually. Great, even.

Over on Gab — basically, Twitter for Nazis — Cantwell recently offered this lovely take on Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser:

I hope Kavanaugh really did rape that whore, and I hope she spends the rest of her worthless life crying as she watches him overturn every fucking degenerate Leftist decision made for the last hundred years.

He followed this up with more thoughts on Kavanaugh and rape:

Christopher Cantwell @Cantwell PRO 2 days ago After Kavanaugh gets confirmed, he has to end his acceptance speech with "Now if you'll excuse me, I must go legalize rape now."

But don’t worry! Cantwell has not let his rape obsession keep from his other important activist work, like producing his podcast Radical Agenda, and encouraging people to commit suicide.

Today is World Suicide Prevention Day. So be sure to harass the fuck out of a tr--ny and push them over the edge before they hurt someone who actually deserves to live.

Cantwell’s current suicide encouragement is a continuation of the work he did as an MRA. Indeed, he was quite active on this front back during his A Voice for Men days, and when, at the time, I pointed this out, Cantwell’s then-publisher Paul Elam defended him, writing a post for his site suggesting that maybe I should go kill myself.

The Crying Nazi also enjoys talking like a tough guy:

When the lawsuits work their way through the system and this illegal censorship and financial industry blacklisting are stopped, we are going to take this entire country over, and our enemies will be hiding under their fucking beds.

He has thoughts on the Jewish Question, many of them similar to those of Hitler:

After today's Radical Agenda, you will definitely hate Jews more than you did before it.

Unlike many of the racist far-right who fetishize Asians (or at least Asian women), Cantwell seems to hate them nearly as much as he hates Jews.

I used to take it easy on the Asians. Not anymore. They can fuck things up as badly by mistake as the Jews do on purpose.

In recent days, Cantwell has also been using Gab to energetically boost fellow white supremacist Hunter Wallace (real name Brad) in his attempts to dox as many antifa activists as possible; accusing the Daily Stormer’s Andrew Anglin of being too friendly to Jews (no, really); and making fun of Jeb Bush’s Mexican-born wife.

Busy, busy busy!

H/T — Thanks to @Music_Man_Mike for pointing out Cantwell’s “hope she really was raped” Gab post on Twitter.

Aleph
Aleph

So, he’s just advocating the murder of trans people, as usual I take. The suicide part is just a cover-up from the looks of it.

Also as usual, as someone else here said long ago the minute these guys take over they’ll just try to wipe each other out (if they would have done so already with everyone else), which is to be expected with most movements of such nature.

This may be a stupid idea, but it would be lovely if someone from Antifa managed to infiltrate these communities and cause discord within it by asking the definition of being white, for example. I found that question to be quite triggering to some of them, and seeing the alt-right further fracture would make a smile out of me for sure.

Bina

Cantwell = INCEL.

Pass it on.

Mexican Hot Chocolate
Mexican Hot Chocolate

That’s a lot of big talk from a guy who broke down crying at the prospect of going to jail. Let’s all laugh at him.

thinwhiteduchess
thinwhiteduchess

Can’twell

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

My chihuahua could take him.

Fabe
Fabe

I find it a bit ironic that he seems to be wearing a punisher t-shirt since neo-nazis have found them selves in Frank Castles gun sites

silly-bollocks
silly-bollocks

Women just can’t win can they. If they have sex with you they’re a whore, if they don’t have sex with you then they’re a bitch, and if they try to fight off a rape then that still somehow makes them a whore.

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives

The hate directed at this woman…and not because they think she’s lying, either.

Mabret (formerly Laugher at Bigots)
Mabret (formerly Laugher at Bigots)

I marvel that anyone tries to reason with such characters as him. His opinions are so execrable that they soil anyone who examines them to refute them.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I think at this point it’s safe to assume that what Crying Nazi says is what every man on the right is thinking.

Vucodlak
Vucodlak

We’d hide under your bed, dear Christopher, but all the available space is filled with crusty socks and balled-up tissues. It’s a shame, really. Such secrets we would whisper to you in the night. Sweet nothings at the darkest hour, when your soul is laid bare and tender as a newborn babe. Soft as a lullaby, sharp as scalpel, sweet as a serpent’s kiss.

Now now, no tears little Nazi. We have such sights to show you.

*giggle*

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Mabret (formerly Laugher at Bigots)
Personally I’d just call those peoples who look at cryin nazis and go “yes this is the person I wish to give the time of day” fools.

Dreamer
Dreamer

He thinks we will hide under our beds. We won’t. We will fight. But instead of chit- posting we will do – call our representatives, protest, vote, and if need be, punch a Nazi.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

I hope she spends the rest of her worthless life crying.

I think this guy is kind of touchy on the subject of tears.

Zaunfink
Zaunfink

@hippodameia

I spewed out my soda. And I’m stealing that. Its so innocent and yet so devastating!

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Aleph

No, trolls goading trans people to suicide is a thing that happens. A lot. And very often on the pretext that we’re dangerous/predatory/evil perverts/etc.

There are entire online communities dedicated to doing this. (I’m thinking in particular of Kiwi Farms.)

Marshmallow Stacey Maximal (formerly bluecat)
Marshmallow Stacey Maximal (formerly bluecat)

The Right:

“Accusations of rape are terrible.”
They can ruin a good man [sic]’s life.”
“Rape doesn’t exist.”
“Actually, rape exists and it’s fine.
Provided it ruins a woman’s life.”

It’s almost as if that’s what rape is for…

Katamount
Katamount

@WWTH

Seconding this. Cantwell, at least, is unabashed about it. These other scumbag Republicans and evangelicals and internet trolls are just too cowardly to really relate the vehemence with which they hate women, particularly women who have the strength to confront powerful men.

This is the global right wing folks. It’s the right in Canada. It’s the right in Britain. It’s the right in France. It’s the right in Japan. It’s definitely the right in the Middle East. It’s the right in Brazil. Authoritarianism combined with misogyny for a really toxic brew.

Incidentally, there’s a student walkout in Ontario to protest the rollback of sexual education, which happened to include discussions of consent.

Shadowplay

@Vucodlak

That … were awesome.

kupo
kupo

Here’s what I think the logic is, from their perspective.

I can’t be a rapist because I’m a good person. Therefore actual rapists are people who are sleazier than me. So they must be indiscriminate in who they stick it in, so that’s what makes it inappropriate. (It can’t be that women not wanting it makes it inappropriate, because then I’d be a rapist which I’m not.) And since Kavanagh had some women come out in defense of him, he’s obviously not a sleaze to all women. Therefore the woman who says he assaulted her must have done something to invite it. Which means she’s a wh*re.

Otrame
Otrame

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

I honestly have rarely seen a more clueless idiot than this guy. He put that vid of him crying up on YouTube his very own self—tough mean Nazi crying over the possibility of a little jail time. Bully actually weeping at the possibility of someone standing up to them.

I’m sure a lot of those grand young men at Charlottesville, so angry and so brave in their numbers, were weeping with fear and outrage that there might be consequences for their actions, but at least they had sense enough not to put up videos showing just how tough they weren’t.

Calling this guy a pathetic little worm is an insult to pathetic little worms.

Also? In what possible way can trans folk hurt somebody simply by being trans?

Gah

I have a hard time accepting that people like this share a genome with me.

*shudder*

personalpest
personalpest

BREAKING NEWS: HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING IS TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING

Bakunin
Bakunin

Fuck you, Cantwell. You bawled your eyes out and turned state’s evidence at the first sign of adversity. You don’t have a goddamn clue the mental and emotional fortitude of trans people, so just keep being an internet tough guy.

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Diego Duarte
Diego Duarte

What I would give to run into this asshole, or Alex Jones, in a darkened alley…

Also, it is entirely unsurprising the he’s out and roaming the streets again. Law enforcement is entirely complicit, if not straight up filled with, Nazis and White supremacists. That is an issue that will have to be addressed at some point and, the way the crying Nazi wants it, he’s going to be in for a surprise once he finds out that they’re the minority.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Diego Duarte:
That was the entire point of Jim Crow, when you get down to it: stacking the legal system to make it white supremacist in practice even when they weren’t technically allowed to do that in the actual written laws. Same applies to a lot of the ‘War on Drugs’; never forget that the reason people talk about ‘marijuana’ in the U.S. more than ‘cannabis’ is because giving it a Mexican-sounding name made it scarier.

Not that it’s just Jim Crow, either. The entire legal system has a form of ‘regulatory capture’ in it, where the people making the rules have a whole lot of reasons to make sure the rules are vague enough to be interpreted favourably for them, but harshly for the newcomers to lock them out of the system.

And that’s on top of the problem that while power corrupts, power also attracts the corruptible and the already corrupt. And law enforcement officers have a fair bit of local power…

Richard Smith
Richard Smith

@Vucodlak:

All that flipping between blustering and blubbering… “Oh, little Nazi. So eager to play, so reluctant to accept the consequences. Perhaps you’re teasing us. Are you teasing us, little Nazi?”

Rabid Rabbit
Rabid Rabbit

In good news, Cody Wilson (of 3D printed gun fame) fled to Taiwan after being accused of paying for sex with an underaged girl, only to find out that Taiwan is quite happy to arrest sex criminals and mail them back: https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/wilson-3dgun-taiwan-arrest-1.4833570

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Haha. Those kind of guys always think that Asia is a lawless paradise for white guys to do what they want. So entitled.

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

YES!!! *fist pump of justice*

Diego Duarte
Diego Duarte

@Jenora

The more and more time I spent learning how the system in the US operates, the more and more that vision I had of it being a “First World country” dissipated. Truth is stranger than fiction and it’s absolutely unbelievable that under-developed countries can be more advanced than the US in several areas.

For instance, that whole “loitering” thing always seemed off to me. It wasn’t until I read up on it that I understood that the real crime was just “standing around while being a POC”.

I have never seen a country where White supremacy is so fucking institutionalized that the slightest push towards a less hateful society immediately gets the Nazis marching right out into the street. I really don’t want anyone to ever claim that the US is that “shining city on the hill” after this shit.

Aleph
Aleph

@Cyborgette, I thought that essentially there’s not much of a difference between forcing (or pressuring) someone to commit suicide and just murdering them, since I thought that suicide in other circumstances was an act of the will a person has and forcing someone to suicide violated that will. Not much different than pressuring someone to have sex, or so I also assumed.

I probably didn’t explain it well, which shows I was less familiar with the subject than I thought, so point taken.

Robert
Robert

He realizes that the phrase ‘crying Nazi’ will be featured in his obituary unless he does something even more pathetic. It’s a conundrum.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Aleph, ah, gotcha. Sorry, this is a thing I keep having to explain to disbelieving cis people, so I tend to react a bit strongly on it.

And usually they go right on disbelieving, with a side of calling me crazy, and even telling me I must be lying about having friends who’ve been abused this way.

Patriarchy… It’s bad shit.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

*Warning for suicide discussion*

It’s generally been accepted in most common law countries that driving someone to suicide can be an offence. (In a lot of places merely advising suicide as an option is an offence, cf the euthanasia cases.)

This is one recent example confirming that though.

(Sort of related: There’s also a recent conviction of someone who did an acid attack that later caused their victim to kill themselves.)

Aleph
Aleph

@Cyborgette as David would put it, as long as this blog keeps existing/updates then we know that it may not go away anytime soon, however awful it is and no matter how much we may hate it.

epitome of incomprehensibility

If Cantwell had done his research, i.e. a moment’s googling, he would’ve found that Kavanaugh wasn’t accused of rape, at least not in the Ford case (though it may well have been attempted rape). Or he’s perfectly fine wishing something worse happened. Or both.

Anyway, after reading that I thought, “Oh, at least it won’t get worse,” but then he talks about pushing trans people to suicide. FFS. He shouldn’t be allowed to use words.

Citerior Motive
Citerior Motive

Huh, as a trans woman, I never realized I pissed these people off so much by existing.

That’s not true—I absolutely did know.

Sly Fawkes

Well, what an utter piece of shit this asshole is.
I really don’t have anything witty or enlightening to add to this.

Kiwiwriter
Kiwiwriter

Y’know, Cantwell quoted Robert Ley in one of his Tweets.

Robert Ley was an alcoholic who carried on an affair with a 17-year-old girl, which is statutory rape, of course.

Once bagged by the Americans, he spent most of his days while awaiting trial gibbering in tears, begging his American MP guards to shoot him, and writing self-pitying letters to the woman he raped.

Right after British Army Major Airey Neave (who had escaped from Colditz and then headed PoW Escape and Evasion operations in London) served Ley with the indictment from the International Military Tribunal, Ley hanged himself in his cell, to avoid judgment.

So I’m not surprised that Cantwell the Crying and misogynistic Nazi should pick such a human pile of filth for a role model.

Tovius
Tovius

Sounds like the perfect nazi for him to quote.