chad thundercock creepy entitled babies evil sex-rejecting ladies evil sexy ladies incel men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny reddit

Wherever there’s a “gracious female presence,” Chad has been there first (The MaleForeverAloneFiles)

Bad Boy Chad is everywhere, even in the arms of Great Prim Congress Woman Linda Miles

By David Futrelle

The MaleForeverAlone subreddit is every bit as hateful a place as the banned Incels subreddit was, but it’s small enough that it seems to have flown under the radar, avoiding the ban that would be sure to follow if it started to give Reddit the same sort of bad publicity that r/Incels did.

So I’ve been highlighting some of the lovely content that can be found there. Today’s entry in the MaleForeverAlone Files is a bit milder than most; I’m including it to show how deeply the evil Chad has penetrated into the minds of many so-called “involuntary celibates.”

The guy who posted the comment I’ve pasted in below evidently thinks about Chad every time he sees a woman he finds attractive. And, well, let’s just say this OP has a very vivid imagination, especially when it comes to a certain substance that is a standard byproduct of Chad-related sex.

Oh, and by the way, when this fellow refers to “normans” it is a reference to “normies” – that is, everyone who isn’t an incel. And while I’m oh by the way-ing, ignroe the downvotes on this comment; pretty much everything in the subreddit, including posts by the mods themselves, are heavily downvoted by outsiders.

Chad really gets around, huh?

Here’s the text of the comment with a few little reactions from me:

BlindedbyOnanism -13 points 2 days ago

Cool name, dude!

In order to show the normans the true light they need to walk a mile in your shoes so to speak. I would suggest that you have your friends try this simple mental exercise every time they go out:

When you go shopping, you acknowledge that the cashier you’re using still has Chad’s c*m leaking out of her ass as a leftover from last weekend. When you talk to a female therapist, you realize that she has gargled on some bully Chad’s c*m when she was in her prime.

Why, why, why are incels so obsessed with Chad gravy? Yes, dudes, most adult women have had sex with a man before — though not as many as you imagine have had sex with the kind of guys you like to call Chads. And yes, some have had anal sex — though probably with a condom — and quite a few more have performed oral sex. Get the fuck over it. Unless you have sex with Chad yourself, the chance you will ever encounter Chad’s sperm in real life is basically nil. Women aren’t sperm storage facilities.

When you do group assignments at school, you perceive that the females are dying to get rid of you as fast as possible so they could go fuk their current Chad.

If you’re an incel, it’s safe to say that this is not the main reason women want to get rid of you. It’s much more likely they want to get rid of you because you’re the type of guy who spends his whole day bitterly and obsessively imagining women having sex with Chad , and then getting mad about all the imaginary sex in your head. Which means that the vibe you give off is a creepy one indeed.

If you’re trying to pursue a girl to get a date, it dawns on you that she is responding to your desperate messages while fuking Chad, who gets her without any effort.

Wait, she’s literally tapping away on her phone while Chad “fuks” her? Is this some new kink I don’t know about?

Any crush you have at any moment is more content having a four-way with two other females and Chad than even kissing you, and you understand this when fantasizing about them.

To be fair, there are a lot of things women would rather do than kiss the sort of asshole who posts comments in MaleForeverAlone. Undergoing root canal, being audited by the IRS, pouring a small container of bees into their pants. So, yes, most women would probably prefer a FFFC (Female, Female, Female, Chad) foursome over kissing you. For what it’s worth, group sex is much more a male fantasy than a female one; one recent survey of Canadian college students showed that more than 80% of male respondents thought threesomes were cool as opposed to only about 40% of their female counterparts. So BlindedByOnanism is projecting, as incels are often wont to do.

If you fuck a prostitute, it’s apparent that she, before ending up as a prostitute, has given much better, loving sex along with her virginity to a dominant Chad.

Yes, it’s true that prostitutes tend to prefer sex with their boyfriends (Chad or not) than with the random and often quite sketchy dudes who pay them for sex. There’s a shocker.

Wherever there’s a gracious female presence, it is overshadowed by the obscene reality of Chad’s cancerous sexuality. No corner is left unravaged by the ugliness of Chad, it’s all ruined.

I think it’s much more accurate to say that no corner of the incel imagination has been left unravaged by Chad.

Robert
Robert

Wow. I suddenly feel much better about my life choices. Thanks for sharing this, David.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

I continue to be amazed by how these bonkeyheads think they know every woman’s sexual history just by looking at them.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

These dudes’ immense bitterness pervades even their sexual fantasies, it seems to me. They must enjoy wallowing in misery. If they weren’t such awful people, I might feel a little sorry for them.

I wonder how the name ‘Chad’ got picked as a designator of a young, built, so-called alpha man. It’s not the name I would have chosen.

@Victorious Parasol:

I’ve noticed the same thing. It’s as if they believe women are a monolith. I suppose it’s a byproduct of their inability to see women as full-fledged human beings.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Isn’t this the subreddit that our last incel troll tried to claim was non-misogynistic?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Dormousing_it

Yeah, and I think it also feeds into their need to be superior. THEY can detect these things. Fersure. We’re just not cool enough to detect what THEY can clearly see. Or something.

Catalpa
Catalpa

@WWTH

No, that one was “Incels without hate” (an oxymoron if ever there was one).

I have honestly never come in contact with Chad semen even once, but if it will keep the incels away from me, I’m happily claim I take a piping hot Chad bukake shower every morning. It’s great for your skin, you know, and it saves on water.

Ariblester
Ariblester

Worst cover of “Mr. Brightside” ever.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Um, no thanks. Chad already spooged in them.

Paradoxical Intention - Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Are…are you implying that she didn’t wash her ass after getting bareback anal from Chad?

Are you implying that she hasn’t showered since last weekend??

comment image

Dude, if that’s true, that lady has bigger problems than some weirdo skeeze imagining her fucking Chad on the weekends while he’s “using her” at the grocery store.

Also, can we talk about how gross that phrasing is? You’re not “using” the cashier, broham. You’re going through THEIR line. They’re doing THEIR JOB.

Unless you’re imagining the self-checkout machine getting pounded by some Chad technician over the weekend.

F is for 'Fro'
F is for 'Fro'

I’m having a really hard time grasping the overarching Incel lore– it continues to get more broken with each telling.

Ariblester
Ariblester

@Paradoxical Intention

Clearly, OP doesn’t believe that girls poop.

Ariblester
Ariblester

That should have been phrased as “Clearly, OP believes that women don’t poop”.

(My first comment got eaten by the WordPress Monster. First time it’s happened to me, so…yay?)

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

This is off topic, but it is about misandry, so it’s actually on topic.

So, I’ve been on an Asian horror movie quick lately. I’ve been watching my old favorites as well as ones I haven’t seen.

You know how manospherians always go on about how horrible western women are and how great Asian women because Asian women are all submissive and stay virgins until marriage and because Asian countries aren’t yet caught in the grip of misandry?

Well, I have bad news for them. I’ve been noticing some patterns. Lots of Japanese and Korean movies feature female protagonists who are divorced single mothers. Now I don’t know how the rates of divorce in Korea and Japan compare to the rates in the US, Canada and the UK, but I’m guessing they’e a lot more comparable than the manospherians would like to believe. So, apparently Japan and Korea are misandry.

But that’s not all! I’ve watched a few Thai movies too. Thailand is definitely one of the countries the manospherians love. Even more so than Japan and Korea because it is poorer and there is nothing they love more than vulnerable poor women they can take advantage. There is absolutely no misandry in Thailand, a country known for sex tourism, right? Wrong! One of the movies I saw has female doctors in it. All of the movies that I’ve watched so far – which to be fair is only three so it’s a small sample – have a common theme in them. That is that men are scum. Thai horror movies always seem to feature a cheating and/or predatory man and a vengeful female spirit. Almost like shitty behavior on the part of men isn’t a-ok with all women there!

It warms the cockles (or should I say cuckles?) of my cold feminist heart that the entire world was filled with misandry all along. I just thought I’d spread the good word.

In all seriousness, I always thought it hilarious that these guys fetishize Asian women but always seem to know absolutely nothing about any Asian culture. To the point of not grasping that there are lots of separate cultures. They also seem to have never spoken to an Asian woman in their entire lives. Although we haven’t had a post in which a MGTOW declares that he will shun western women and move to Asia or Eastern Europe in a long time. So maybe they have finally figured that all the women in these regions aren’t actually submissive, permanently young and fond of raging misogynistic assholes. So sad for them.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Okay, so half an hour later and my comment isn’t up yet so I’m posting it again.

This is off topic, but it is about misandry, so it’s actually on topic.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
Just want to say thank you for taking the time to watch some Asian cinema. It’s always a blast to watch films from other countries.

Zaunfink
Zaunfink

Okay, so….
How is this going to help normies see the light?

Where’s the simple mental exercise?

Because, unless you already believe this crap, there’s nothing to acknowledge. If you presented these thoughts to a non-incel, I’d wager that they’d echo the comments: wait, she didnt shower and/or poop since the last weekend?
Like, an overwhelming number of “normies” isn’t going to think of their own messages as “desperate” and that the recipient is fucking Chad while answering. Because they know that while she might not be interested, they don’t think she’s evilly withholding sex units – she’s exercising her human right of choice….

This is a terrible idea, little incel. Try again. (or: try this simple mental exercise where you treat women like three-dimensional beings worthy of respect)

Full Metal Ox

@ WeirwoodTreeHugger:

I wonder if the yellow-feverish sort of manosphereans think that PSY’s douchebag persona in “Gangnam Style” and “Gentleman” is supposed to be a role model?

ChimericMind
ChimericMind

I’m not certain, but I think that “Chad” may have come from a running gag on Cracked.com from around 2007-2014 (after which it faded out, possibly naturally or possibly because terrible people were co-opting it like they had “Kek”). In the Cracked articles, especially from the absolutely wonderful Chris Bucholz, “Chad” was the stand-in name for “that asshole, again”. The joke being that you expect certain stereotypes from certain names, like Madison being an upper-middle-class, preppy girl, or Hubert being a weird, overweight guy. Chad represented the kind of solipsistic dick who would steal your lunch, park in the handicapped spot, and just be a terrible person in general. Many jokes would be capped by the phrase “Fuckin’ CHAD.” I found this extra hilarious because almost every single Chad I’ve known in real life has been a dick to a greater or lesser extent. Apparently based on the comments, lots of other people agreed and echoed this. I’m sure some of them brought that into the incel community. Please don’t blame Cracked for this, though– there will be comment posters on every article from the last 5 years who bitch about how the site has “sold out to the PC agenda”, by which they mean didn’t go along for the ride to the same dark path some of the old fans went.

Jaygee
Jaygee

Ugh. They want “normans” to see things from their point of view, but their point of view is so divorced from reality. And I don’t see them trying to see things from other people’s point of view.

Hanging Chad
Hanging Chad

Chad means many things as does Norman or Normie. First, looks:

Chads are the males who are 8-10’s in looks. Period.

Chadlites are males who are 7’s. I guess I’m a Chadlite though I lived a very Chadly life.

Normans or Normies are males who are 4-6 in looks.
4 is low tier Norman
5 is medium tier Norman
6 is high tier Norman

High tier Normans are considered to be nearly Chad-like in their possibilities.

1-3’s are incels, Omegas, or whatever you want to call men who are not attractive.

Normies also means any man who is not an incel, and most incels do not hate Normies at all, nor do they even hate Chad. More likely they look up to them, emulate them and almost worship them. They also want advice from them on how to get women.

Chad’s origin is in a legend. The legend is Chad Thundercock, the studliest man on Earth. He travels all over the world all the time, and he fucks all the women in the whole world at one time or another. He’s sort of a Platonic pure concept than an actually existing being, of course.

Dvärghundspossen
Dvärghundspossen

Re misogynists and their fetishization of Asian women… There used to be a blog called Creepy White Guys. Seems to have disappeared from the internet now. But anyway, Asian girls would post horrible misogynistic and racist messages they got from white guys on dating sites on the blog.
One time there was even a white girl posting. She had a profile on a dating site where she wrote about her company and how her hobby was to climb mountains. She got this really long, really angry rant from a guy about how no one would ever want her, since she was clearly destroyed by feminism, having her own business and climbing mountains and all that, men don’t want that, men prefer Asian women who are real women…. It was the longest rant and he kept coming back to how she had her own business and liked to climb mountains over and over again. In the end he wrote that she’d have to settle for some pathetic ugly Asian man since no white man would want her.
She sent this long rant to the Creepy White Guys blog also pointing out that ironically, she did meet a Chinese-American guy through that dating site with whom she was now getting pretty serious, but somehow she didn’t feel like she had “settled” for him because she couldn’t have angry-rant-dude.

Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina
Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina

If girls are texting while actually having sex with Chad, I think it’s safe to say that he’s awful in bed

Also…why is it all these women do is have sex?? They just hop from Chad to Chad, and they don’t even wash in between, apparently. Chad clearly is not very discerning about women’s personal hygiene, and neither are they and it just makes me think GERMS

….Incels literally think all women do is have sex with other men at them, don’t they?

Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)

Partly yes, but I think there’s also a miscommunication. Misogynist men tend to have this strong feeling that having sex with other men defiles women in way that can’t be washed away. They struggle trying to explain it in normal language terms, like that fellow who offers these ill-construed thought experiments for “normans”.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

Whew, lots to unpack here.

1. Assuming that kissing an incel was my only interaction with him (in other words, it was one kiss that lasted no more than one minute, and yeah, maybe even included some French kissing — but I didn’t have to talk to the incel or listen to him or have lunch with him or anything else), then I think that I might prefer that to getting a root canal, being audited by the IRS, or pouring a small container of bees into my pants.

2. On the other hand, let’s say I’m pretty sure I’ll feel better after the root canal. In that case, I’ll do that instead of kissing an incel — even if it’s just on the cheek, and I don’t have to talk to him, etc.

3. Getting audited by the IRS? Maybe I’ve realized that the IRS owes me money! In that case, nah, I definitely wouldn’t kiss an incel.

4. Pouring a small container of bees into my pants? I know that if a large number of bees stung me, I’d probably die. I also know that I probably wouldn’t die if just a few stung me. But if I weren’t wearing the pants — for example, maybe I waded out into a lake, ripped off my pants, poured a small container of bees into the pants, and then quickly swam away — I might not get stung at all. Might not. In that case, bring on the small container of bees. But if we’re comparing the stings of, say, 10 bees, to a kiss from an incel — no talking or listening or lunch involved — I’m probably going to go with the kiss.

5. If I have to talk to or listen to or have lunch with this incel who’s kissing me, all bets are off. I’d rather die!!!!!1!

Skylalalalalalala
Skylalalalalalala

Well, I once knew a guy whose ex called him while she was having sex with the guy she dumped him for, but she was a horrible human being. It was also apparently the new guy’s idea.

And the guy I was friends with was not an incel, despite being incredibly short for a man and having a nose you could ski off. He had at least 3 girlfriends in the time I knew him. It’s almost like the reason they’re not getting women interested in them is their abject hatred of women and nothing at all to do with their looks.

Dalillama
Dalillama

Misogynist men tend to have this strong feeling that having sex with other men defiles women in way that can’t be washed away. They struggle trying to explain it in normal secular
language terms

FTF precision. They’re trying to describe ritual impurity using the language of science, which a) they don’t understand and b) has no equivalent to what they’re trying to describe.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Re WWTH’s comment upthread: this isn’t a horror film, but I don’t think these guys would like this “Asian girl” very much:

Also, Chocolate is a great movie and everyone should watch it.

And of course this time my link won’t embed dammit

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

I have to think that, ironically, a significant part of what goes on in their heads might be internalized misandry. They have this view of male sexuality as inherently disgusting, rapacious, and cancerous … so anyone who is interested in sex with men must have something depraved and wrong with them. That includes straight women and gay men in particular.

They’re projecting self-hatred.

Perhaps the forces at work are something like:

1. Guy grows up under patriarchal/rape-culture norms and does some pretty questionable things. Getting women drunk, for example, and pressuring women into sex. Possibly out-and-out rape.

2. Society’s norms change, at least somewhat, to call that stuff wrong. “PC culture” shames men for rape culture and predatory behavior. Suddenly behavior that used to get approbation gets opprobrium instead.

3. Heteronormativity also meant they were socialized to view the idea of gay sex as disgusting — so, to view doing things with other people’s penises as disgusting, in particular.

4. Add shame from 2 to 3 and they come to have a disgusted view of their own sexuality, and that of men in general, and by extension, particularly of anyone who would willingly choose to have sex with men.

5. Combine the existing rape-culture patriarchal views they got of women, plus homophobia, with 4 and it makes for explosively worse misogyny and homophobia.

6. Add in nihilistic self-hate from 4 and you’ve got a recipe for violent and self-destructive behavior, not just from incels but from the whole manosphere.

There is so much we as a society have to do, in raising later generations better. Boys must be socialized away from several norms, from misogynistic and homophobic ones to the whole “real men solve problems with VIOLENCE” norm as well as other toxic-masculinity stuff like “real men don’t show vulnerability or any of a broad range of emotions that correlate with vulnerability”. But moreover, everyone needs to be raised with a healthier view of sexuality itself, one that denies the commonplace notion that it is somehow degrading, or that anyone’s sexuality (except if it targets the unconsenting) is inherently bad, dangerous, predatory, or otherwise wrong.

It’s one reason I’m very troubled by the Ford premiership (aside from the likelihood that it will eventually kill me, that is). Ontario finally had a decent sex ed curriculum that was quite progressive, and Ford has promised to eliminate it and revert to some sort of thinly-disguised Christian mores based nonsense, US-style.

Dalillama
Dalillama

@Surplus

You’re multiplying causes unnecessarily; 2, 3, and 5 adequately explain the behaviour. “Sex defiles women” is a pretty standard trope in our culture, basically ubiquitous outside progressive and leftist spaces, its presence here doesnt need much explanation in any case.

Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)

Dalillama:

Thanks for the precision – this is what I was struggling to express 🙂

bluecat
bluecat

This seems to boil down to saying:

any time you are in the presence of any woman for any reason, of any age, appearance, professional status or relationship to you, you MUST immediately fantasize about her having sex with a man who is much more attractive than you will ever be. It’s always the same guy, apparently, and you need to especially focus on his semen.

Hmmm… I suppose we all have our fantasies.

Not sure what you’re supposed to learn from it, though.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Since the Jordan Peterson conversation has been drifting from thread to thread, I’ll just leave this here

Anyone surprised he’s a giant rape apologist and thinks child sexual abuse is not that much of a thing? Or is that all out of context too?

bluecat
bluecat

WWTH – ugh!

And apparently potentially identifying a counselling client and rape victim enough that people could know who it was.

Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina
Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina

@WWTH

Right, that’s it; he needs to step on all the Legos.

Not that he didn’t already.

I hear so many people saying “child abuse is not that big a deal,” and it is but always people who haven’t been through it and have never bothered to listen to people who have been through it. Child sexual abuse is a big deal, and it ruins lives.

I do think that the “thou shalt be a broken victim forever” status which goes along with perceptions of child sexual abuse survivors in popular culture is not necessarily beneficial – if I was able to talk to my eight-year-old self, I would say: “That was a crappy, scary, painful thing to happen, and I know how bad you feel about it, but it is all his fault and nothing to do with you; I know people act like you’ve got something wrong with you now, and conversations keep stopping when you come in the room, and everyone’s acting like you are made of china; but they are doing it because they love you and they’re worried, not because there’s anything wrong with you. As you get older it’ll get easier. You might find some situations scary because of what he did, but you’ll find you can handle most things and don’t listen to the people who tell you to stay afraid. Trust yourself, and let it heal.”

But I think in a lot of ways that attitude comes about because people didn’t know how to react. It’s already getting better with growing awareness.

Oh why won’t people just keep their beaks out of things they don’t understand. I thought this guy was supposed to be a psychiatrist, does he not understand that people who are having mental health problems sometimes self-harm through drinking and sex? I thought that was psychology 101…

Amaror
Amaror

What a bold new take. “If you imagine that every women you meet is a disgusting w**re, you’re gonna end up thinking that every women you meet is a disgusting w***e.”
No shit, Sherlock. He’s pretty much admitting that all the problems he has with women just stem from his own delusions about them and not from the women themselves.

LG
LG

Mr. Futrelle, thank you for your work, as always, but your bit on sex workers is desperately in need of some updating and sensitivity. Yikes! Please understand that the p-word is going the way of the t-slur and that the portrayal of sex workers as being hired by “random” “skeezy” guys is problematic as hell: sex workers are trying very hard to NOT have such clients, had gained a lot of ground in doing so pre-SESTA/FOSTA, and the casual mention of this as their norm is not gonna do favors for efforts to restore what’s been lost.

Dvärghundspossen
Dvärghundspossen

Re Peterson: Ugh ugh ugh ugh and all the ughs.

LG
LG

@Violet –

“I do think that the ‘thou shalt be a broken victim forever’ status which goes along with perceptions of child sexual abuse survivors in popular culture is not necessarily beneficial…”

I think this is an understatement. It’s actively harmful (as you described) and I don’t think it’s an accident, either.

Notice how important it was to Peterson to portray his former patient as “crazy and broken” even as he refused to affirm the sexual abuse history. It’s exactly the sort of cognitive dissonance that our culture has on the issue: we are meant to believe, and yet not believe, that someone has been sexually abused. Believe, in the sense of heaping a lot of familiar, victim-blaming attitudes on them and feelings about them as “broken” and “dirty” pariahs, but not believe in the verbal and conscious sense in order to shut down and discredit what survivors are saying. Does that make sense?

Professor Fate
Professor Fate

Why do I get the sense that whenever he thinks about ‘Chad’ or “Chads” the vocal tagline “He’s everywhere! He’s everywhere!” from the radio comedy series Chickenman starts playing in his head over and over and over again.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Normans walking a mile in incels’ shoes:

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Normans walking a mile in incels’ shoes:

comment image

Dvärghundspossen
Dvärghundspossen

@Buttercup LOL

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

I’m a little obsessed now with the comic at top. A “town drifter”? Is that just a drifter who is bad at their job, or one that likes to keep it simple by simply wandering from street to street?

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

Possible trigger warning for sexual assault, even though I don’t consider it to be serious enough to classify that way

Sometimes, when I get really frustrated with something, I get an overwhelming urge to destroy the object of my frustration; I get fixated on it, and it seems like every single aspect of it is intentionally trying to fuck with me and piss me off. I’ve had these episodes for as long as I can remember, and they really, really suck. Fortunately, I know – and have for most of my life – that these urges are a function of my rage and have no basis in reality, so I seldom act on them and work to remove myself from the frustrating situation until I can calm down.

I did take a hammer to a pair of my glasses once…that was not a good day.

The only time that urge was ever directed at a person was when I was seventeen; I was at a party, and an older man started hitting on me, grabbing my ass and crotch, trying to kiss me, and trying to keep me pinned against the wall so I couldn’t get away from him. While it was happening, I was too confused and scared to focus on anything other than getting away, but by the next morning, I was almost homicidally angry [note: initially, my rage was primarily about being restrained; I have a really bad reaction to being restrained in any way], and over the next few days my urge to destroy that specific man metastasized into outright homophobia, which lasted for almost a year. Given that I’d been marching in Pride parades since I was in grade school and many of my family’s long-time friends were gay, this was inherently disorienting for me. I’m glad I never intentionally acted on my homophobia and that it faded over time, but while I suffered from it, it was very real and very strong.

I can only imagine that incels have a version of my single-minded urge to destroy, because when I feel that way, the object of my rage consumes every aspect of my thoughts.

What a terrible way to live, and worse, what a horrifying thing to inflict on others.

Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

The only person I know of that (had claimed to) text during a sexual encounter was Angry Pancake Douche who wad the subject of a thread some months ago who then came here solely to attempt impotent negs and dropped that little gem in the comments section while pushing his PUA bullshit.

I think his name was Kyle, and he was a sad, sad little man.

pitshade
pitshade

I wondered about the comic as well and tracked it down.

Allandrel
Allandrel

Re: Jordan Peterson

I’m reminded of Richard Dawkins’ “mild pedophilia” comments, where he basically said “A priest once grabbed my ass and you don’t hear me whining about it, so get over being raped. Now let me tell you about the REAL abuse you suffered: being raised in a religious household!”

Bina

Sweet fancy Moses. Does that mean that when I was an ultra-polite and compliant, virginal Nice Girl who knew literally nothing about the evil that lurks in the hearts of (incel) men — I had actually been raped by Chad without even knowing it? That dude is one super sneaky motherfucker, if so!

(And if these guys really want to know the meaning of “all ruined”, they should look into their own souls. That projection is a sneaky motherfucker, too.)

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Re Professor Father Peterson, I wonder how his university feels about him working for PragerU?

@LG,

You’ve just articulated perfectly what I was muddling through on reading JP on the case that WWTH mentioned. JP writes:

The next day she would wake up, uncertain about what happened — uncertain about her motives, uncertain about his motives, and uncertain about the world.

Miss S, we’ll call her, was vague to the point of non-existence. She was a ghost of a person. She dressed, however, like a professional. She knew how to present herself, for first appearances … Miss S knew nothing about herself. She knew nothing about other individuals. She knew nothing about the world. She was a movie played out of focus. And she was desperately waiting for a story about herself to make it all make sense.

That last line. Fuck.