alt-lite alt-right anti-Semitism crackpottery cuck daily stormer entitled babies incel literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever misogynoir misogyny none dare call it conspiracy racism roasties white genocide white supremacy

White supremacists are taking the royal wedding hard

Happily pissing off the world’s racists

By David Futrelle

Pity the poor white supremacists on this, the Royal Wedding day. Unless you spent the day trapped in a well, and that well didn’t have a television or internet access or cell phone reception, you know that today is the day that Britain’s Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tied the royal knot. You probably also know that the newly minted Duchess of Sussex is mixed-race, with a white father and black mother.

This last bit is all that white supremacist alt-rightists and their internet friends can think about. No obsessing about Markle’s dress, no gawking at the ridiculous hats, no jokes about the renowned human rights lawyer Amal Clooney showing up to the wedding with “her husband” in tow. Nope: The only thing about the royal wedding that the Nazis want to talk about is how the pasty-white Duke and the new Dutchess are white genociding Europe so hard.

Neo-Nazi rag The Daily Stormer mourned the wedding in a post with the lovely headline “Surreal Derangement: Harry and His N***erbitch Finally Married.” In the post, Daily Stormer writer “Adrian Sol” described the bride both at a “monkey” and a “jungle n***erbitch” and repeatedly expressed his wish that she be murdered (“Princess Di’d”).

“I hope the Britcucks are prepared for the day they’ll be ruled over by a mulatto overlord,” he groused, hoping that after this big day

[w]e might get some respite from hearing about this disgusting couple for a few months, until Markle is ready to give birth to their deformed spawn.

Alas, he lamented, “[t]here’s now a precedent for n***ers ruling over European countries as royalty.” The one silver lining?

This is the end of British royal bloodline. I hate those freaking people. … Ending this crusty old bitch’s [Queen Elizabeth’s] bloodline by race-mixing with a monkey is cosmic justice, at least.

The white supremacist blog Occidental Dissent had an equally over-the-top reaction to the wedding, asking in its headline “Are Y’all Ready For Some Hardcore British Bestiality?” In the post, “Marcus Cicero” said he was a bit jealous of those in “the capital of Cuck Island” — that is, London — because

you don’t exactly get to see ancient White bloodlines get defiled in pomp and ceremony all that often.

As Cicero sees it, he’s not the only one pig-biting mad about the whole mixed-race thing.

[T]here are millions who aren’t too happy about this wedding …

Cuck Island may have been subject to propaganda more vicious than across the Pond, and a large bulk of the population may be currently deracinated to some degree, but you can’t just override genetic instinct all that easily (remember that, Jews).

And looking at this, you can easily tell that a huge number of people just sense that something is just not right – our imagination of royalty is typically Northern European in appearance, and you can’t honestly even push the Southron European look with this Cheddar Man resurrection.

In case you’re neither an archeology buff nor an alt-righter, “Cheddar Man” is the name given to the oldest skeleton ever found in the UK, the remains of a man who, scientists say, had dark skin — a fact that had the alt-rightosphere up in arms when the news came out this February. The “Cheddar Man resurrection” is of course a reference to Markle and her supposedly dark skin (that in reality is not that dark).

“Cicero” goes on to suggest that the release of a Meghan Markle sex tape is all but inevitable, as he assumes she “was quite busy with Jewish film/show producers during her failed acting career.” He ends the post by implying that the wedding isn’t something to be celebrated but instead the sort of thing that “should [be] punished medieval Tower of London-style” with some nice beheadings.

He illustrates the post with a number of exceedingly racist memes; I’ve put one of them up here.

Meanwhile, over on Gab — the “free speech” Twitter alternative that’s become a haven for Nazis and trolls — alt-rightists and other racists basically competed to see who could post the most cartoonishly racist take on the whole affair.

Oh look! This guy manages to work in some incel-style “roastie bashing” alongside his racism. It’s almost as if there is some sort of overlap between incels and the alt-right.

This guy attributes the wedding to some intricate and  incomprehensible — to me, anyway — plan to control the black population.

This guy, meanwhile, has developed an even weirder conspiracy theory based around the notion that Markle is not actually mixed-race but actually just plain white.

And this last lovely comment will enable quite a few of you to fill in all the remaining squares on your Bigot Bingo card.

The royal wedding: come for the fairy-tale romance; stay for the white genocide.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

Seconding Kupo’s suggestion, @WWTH. I don’t know what’s goin on with your little tablet without looking at it obviously, but I do know that the windows ecosystem is all about pushed stealth updates. I used to have a small series of low-end tablets that were only useable for, like, a year or so before they got too slow to use because of that problem specifically. Ended up buying a mid-tier Asus that’s lasted me a lot longer and hasn’t showed any signs of slowing down.

if you want to, you can probably go into the settings and turn off automatic updates entirely. I wouldn’t recommend it from a security standpoint, but ever since the fall update Windows has been hot steaming garbage in my opinion anyways.

I hope you can get a bit more use out of your machine!

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Oh, and I can think of one advantage, if the royals decide to start marrying folks of African descent:

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

It sounds more and more like I’m going to have to get something new. Three years is probably a pretty good run for a cheap little tablet anyway. Unfortunately, I’ll have to get another cheap one and replace it with a better one when I have more $.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

I like Asus! They make excellent hardware in my opinion. I’ve been buying from them for years and have only been disappointed once. Also not that expensive. Their Zenpads are good. I am on a T200 tablet right now, and the thing has lasted me years, still as snappy as when I bought it (I’ve put in some ram though). If you can afford it, the T200 turned into the Transformerbook series, which they still make. The screen cover is a hard keyboard so it’s an itty bitty laptop!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Oh, and I just realized I said I had a tablet when I meant a notebook. Oops. That does mean the laptop advice is probably useful though.

Anyway, since the hard drive never did have much space. I got this during the free upgrade to Windows 10 period and there wasn’t even enough space to do the update. There are no huge files taking up a lot of space, so it’s probably that Windows update gradually eating up space thing.

Jo
Jo

Markle is probably no more than 25 to 35% Negro blood.

That sounds like a… problematic assessment phrased in a problematic way.

Disclaimer: I’m aware that what is and isn’t ok when we talk about race varies a lot according to context. Also, I’m both very white and live in a very white place, so my understanding is limited.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

@Kupo:

I’m feeling a bit constipated with assfax right now. Plenty of assfax to go around.😀

But Kupo, and Jo too, I meant the Negro, or Black, race, as separate from the White race. African, or African-American, doesn’t work in this context. (I also don’t think ‘Black’ is precise enough.) Africans can be White, or Caucasian. And, African-Americans generally have an admixture of both Black and White blood.

I meant no offense to anyone, really.

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives

Oh, indeed: should Harry and Meghan have children, all the Queen’s children (four), grandchildren (she has eight of them) and great-grandsprogs (currently six and counting) will retroactively cease to be white…

Because that’s just how bloodlines work, dammit!

My own former bloodline came to an end sometime in the 1890s, when one of my great-great-grandparents’ sons married a Mexican lady. We haven’t missed it, and in its absence have carried on miscengenating.

@Victorious Parasol: I thought of the Queen from Dr. Who as well. I’m trying to think of a way that Meghan and Harry’s child can become King or Queen without, you know, something awful happening to William’s children, who are innnocent bystanders in my stupid fantasy.

Hot, maybe unpopular take: I didn’t like the dress for the ceremony. Anything looks OK I guess, if you drape fifty thousand dollars worth of embroidered lace over it, but I thought it was badly fitted, too plain, and kind of looked like doll clothes. Maybe Elizabeth loved it, and Meghan deferred, or something?

The dress she wore for the reception, and to leave, was both hot and classy, and I liked it.

kupo
kupo

@Dormousing_it
You don’t need to shit all over the place just because you’re full of it. Seriously, why are you deciding for someone what their ancestry is? Her mother is African-American. You don’t get to assert that she’s mixed race just because of how she looks or how her daughter is white-passing. That’s really disgusting. Fucking believe people of color.

Zaunfink
Zaunfink

@Moggie

Larval brits. I had to clean my phone screen after reading that….
Out of interest – who births them by now, if the queen doesn’t?

@Victorious parasol

I basically peed myself like an overexcited dog when I first saw that scene. So cool! Ah, doctor who used to be so good!

misophistry
misophistry

Fucking hell these stupid racists are really stupid and racist. I mean it’s expected but they really pushed the boat out on this one. They’ve made me appreciate the royal family ffs.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

@Kupo:
I was speculating, that’s all. People speculate all the time.
You’re right, I don’t know what her ancestry is.

I suppose I shouldn’t have said anything at all.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ podkayne

You’re not the only one who thinks that about the dress; lots of commentary on it. But apparently Meghan chose it herself. It’s by Givenchy’s first woman design director; who’s also British, so that’ll confuse the Daily Mail.

There was a lot of similar talk about Diana’s dress back in the day. I remember my mum’s first comment on seeing it was “You think they’d be able to afford an iron.”

Robert Walker-Smith
Robert Walker-Smith

Zaunfink – they have axolotl tanks for that now.

Fun fact: if and when Catherine Middleton becomes queen consort, she will be the first English queen consort since Catherine Parr.

bluecat
bluecat

@ Podkayne Lives

I’m not sure, according to this WhiteSupremacistGenetics (should probably be trademarked) whether I ceased to be of “white bloodline” when my niece was born (her ancestry is Indonesian/Pakistani on her mother’s side), when I married a man who has distant cousins who are Afro-Caribbean and who though not Jewish would have been quite Jewish enough for the Nazis to kill, or when my step-grandchildren, whose mother is Kenyan, made an appearance in the world.

Because clearly it works backwards and sideways, and quite likely can also be transmitted by sitting next to people on the bus.

But Queen Charlotte (the present Queen’s 5-times great grandmother I think) is supposed to have had some Berber ancestry at some point in the 14th century, I’m surprised they consider the Queen white at all.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Podkayne

Well, I suppose there’s always taking oneself out of the line of succession for whatever reason. Or we could just say that Prince George one day meets someone who’s the child of Aunt Meghan’s friend, and one thing leads to another until we get to Liz 10.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

@Alan Robertshaw:

Diana’s dress! I remember feeling disappointed by it. Those puffy sleeves with the bows. I was only 13 or 14 at the time.

I think maybe, just maybe, Meghan Markle’s dress didn’t ‘translate’ too well over the airwaves. All the embroidery on the veil, for example, probably looked stunning in person.

When my sister was married, I noticed that her thong underwear could be seen through her ivory sheath dress. I said nothing about it. It was too late to do anything about it, anyway.

bluecat
bluecat

@ Robert

I seem to remember when Diana married Charles there was a lot of stuff in the press about how she was the most English royal spouse since Methuselah was a boy…

Not to mention her uncle popping up to vouch for her virginity, I kid you not.

Handsome :Punkle Stan: Jack

Markle is probably no more than 25 to 35% Negro blood. Her mother looks fairly light-skinned, to me.

comment image

comment image

I suppose I shouldn’t have said anything at all.

comment image

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

@Handsome: Punkle Stan: Jack:

OK, point taken.

I honest-to-god meant no offense.

Handsome :Punkle Stan: Jack

@Dormousing_it

You might have meant no offense but it was still gross. Like you might not have meant to run over someone’s toes but you did. Just try not to do it again.

Otrame
Otrame

I suppose that the racists should be glad that though my pure white race line ended when both of my sons sired my racially mixed grandkids, my brother and sisters have nice white grand babies.

Oh. Except my Dad was 1/6 Comanche. And my mother’s family has lived in the south since the time Georgia was a prison colony, so if I ever get my DNA checked I can be pretty sure that there is some post-1700 African blood in me too. So my very white freckled skin and fine textured curly hair is more than a little deceptive.

So… people who spend all their time being WHITE all over the place need to find something else to be proud of. Maybe try actually doing something worthwhile.

Mogwitch
Mogwitch

@Dormousing_it

Trying not to reignite anything, and this is not the main problem I think with what you said, but there is no such thing as “negro blood” or black or white blood for that matter. Race is not a genetic category – in terms of genes it simply doesn’t exist. The genetic diversity amongst populations of recent African origin is greater than the rest of the world, and most of the rest of the world has such a history of population intermixing that there is no significant corellation with our socially applied racial categories and any predominance of certain genes. Race is purely a social construct – which of course does not imply it is not real, or very significant in people’s lives- just like the social construct that is money. Of course like most Americans Megan’s mother probably has some fairer-skinned ancestors; her father certainly has darker-skinned ones. But she has lived her life identified and identifying as a black woman, and that is the way race actually is constructed in a person’s life.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

@Mogwitch:

Thank you for your articulation. Your last two sentences are what I was trying to say, and failing at.

I’m desperately procrastinating at this time. I should have never picked up my iPad when I did.

Paradoxical Intention: Resident Cheeseburger Slut

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation | May 19, 2018 at 10:53 pm

These are all very beautiful, and quite a few of them are not particularly modest:

Eh…I’ll agree to disagree on that one. There’s four to six out of the 39 there that I could agree with you that aren’t “modest” by conventional standards, but considering that “modest” is a very subjective thing, and most of the other ones have long sleeves and full length skirts and only show a little bit of in-between cleavage here and there, I can’t really agree.

Though, thinking more about it, I think the whole “modesty” thing bothers me because it’s associated with Markle specifically. Because she has gone out and had wine with friends and such, and now that she’s no longer a “party girl” (by the most minimal of definitions), she has to be the “modest duchess”.

It feels gross to me. There’s a not-so-subtle waft of patriarchal “women must remain pure and modest!!!” bullshit.

And doubly so when it’s referring specifically to Markle, who is black.

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

IMO, four to six out of 39 is “quite a few” when the normal number would be zero. 🙂

idli sambar
idli sambar

I’ve no idea where you got that impression of Cheddar cheese (unless the stuff marketed that way in America is that colour)

It is.

I prefer paneer. Fried in ghee and hing and topped with curry leaves.

Full Metal Ox

@Idli Sambar:
A lot of American Cheddar, particularly that produced in the Midwest, is in fact orange, tinted with annato (a spice also known as achiote in Mexican cuisine.) Apparently dairy products produced in the springtime, when the cows return to the pasture after a winter of feeding on hay, carry a color enriched by the carotenoids in fresh spring vegetation–an effect dairy distributors sought to mimic throughout the year.

Ashara Payne
Ashara Payne

Who described it as ‘modest’ anyway? Was it a US journalist or a U.K. one? In the U.K. it is used or can be used to imply that it’s ‘relatively inexpensive’ or ‘unfussy’ or not ‘ostentatious’ or ‘simple’. Not saying that was the intention rather than that it wasn’t revealing or figure-hugging, just thinking it may be a language/cultural difference in play.
And yeah cheddar cheese is generally pale yellow here, but you can buy coloured cheddar.
As for the racist nitwits…. words fail me…☹️
It was a beautiful day, weather-wise. Very rare and very lucky, I hope the sun shines equally brightly on the rest of their lives.
I’m not actually that interested in or supportive of the monarchy but I love me some GOT so much instead. Obvs. Can’t wait for season 8 😁

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie

re: wwth’s tablet and Windows… don’t get me started…

ahh, dammit, I’m started….

Windows has only one problem, and it is the same problem that permeates every facet of consumer software and consumer electronics: An engineering culture that is constitutionally incapable of leaving ANYTHING ALONE.

There’s an old joke in my field (engineering) which goes;

A mechanic says “… if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
An engineer says “… if it ain’t broke, it ain’t got enough features.”
A consumer software/electronics engineer says “… don’t worry if it’s broke, we’ll have a new one on the market by noon tomorrow.”

Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate

I’m trying to imagine what a dank, foul place the mind of the typical white supremacist would be, but I’m failing. The illustrations David provides don’t help, either.

So not only does such a person spew their typical hate against minorities, they churn out warped fantasies about satanic lizard-people? Sounds like they need to ask their LSD or shroom dealers for a refund.

Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate

And I liked Meghan’s dress. Beautifully simple.

Fluffy Spider
Fluffy Spider

@Katherine the Adequate
I always imagine the halls of a White Supremacist mind like a dark nasty foul smelling basement full of half moth eaten Klan Robes, Nazi propaganda strewn on desks, odd posters of anime girls with odd self loathing messages scrawled across them. Conspiracy books with pages Circled with red markers. A place of hate and darkness.

CriticalDragon1177 (@CriticalDragon1)

And once again racist losers show us what sick people they are, not to mention how these guys in addition to not knowing what “genocide” is, show us once again they don’t understand how genetics works.

tim gueguen

Some of these guys seem to think the British succession works like in US tabloid stories, where the Queen has been said every few weeks or so for years to have given the throne to someone. Usually it’s William being made King instead of Charles. I’m sure we’ll soon be seeing Queen Tells Tearful Kate “Meghan Will Be Queen!” on the front of one of them.

Bina

These arseclowns do realize that he’s only sixth in line for the throne, right? Meaning, the odds are slim that they’ll be “ruled” by anyone with even a drop of non-blue blood, never mind non-white.

Especially since the throne is mostly just symbolic, anyway.

CriticalDragon1177 (@CriticalDragon1)

Especially since the throne is mostly just symbolic, anyway.

Excellent Bina! Even if it wasn’t the last thing British people should have to worry about is if one of their leaders, has some non white ancestor, which at one point, pretty much everyone In Europe does, no matter how much these pathetic little hate mongers love whine to about society not allowing them to keep their “race” “pure.” As if there was such a thing as a “pure race” to begin with and as if genetic diversity wasn’t a good thing, especially when it comes to the survival of our species. Anyone who understands evolution understands that having a varied gene pool is a good thing.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

The MRAlt-Right probably won’t like this much either:

The official profile of the 36-year-old American former actor on the palace website lists her achievements, even highlighting her quote from the 2015 United Nations conference in New York: “I am proud to be a woman and a feminist.”

Pie
Pie

@Zaunfink

Larval brits. I had to clean my phone screen after reading that….
Out of interest – who births them by now, if the queen doesn’t?

The lifecycle of the Brit is complex, and not necessarily like anything you’re familiar with. Suffice to say, there will be a plentiful supply of them for some time.

Steph Tohill
Steph Tohill

@Dormousing “negro” is both outdated and horrendously offensive.
The word is “black” that’s as precise as anything else.

Steph Tohill
Steph Tohill

As a Brit who also happens to be black – I was really over the commentary made about her background. I’m also not a staunch monarchist. But anything that annoys the white supremacists is fine with me.

🙂

As for Megan’s dress – wasn’t a fan.

Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponised Vagina
Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponised Vagina

Don’t show the white supremacists this, by the way, because it strongly indicates the Royal Fam have already done some race-mixing

So ridiculous. I wonder at what point you become acceptable to Nazis – when do they stop considering people to be “mixed”? When you’re a quarter black? An eighth? A sixteenth?

IT’S NOT A REAL THING YOU IDIOTS

Pie
Pie

@Violet the Vile

Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponised Vagina
Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponised Vagina

@Pie

Fuckers. I should have guessed.

Welp, according to the link I shared, that makes the entire current British royal family black. I, for one, welcome my new African overlords.

In fact, since humans originated in Ethiopia and white people are Vitamin D mutants and all of us have sub-Saharan African ancestry, it makes all of us black.

That’s not how DNA works; that’s not how Africa works; that’s not how skin colour works; that’s not how genetics works; that’s not how sex works; that’s not how a species works and that’s not how people work.

That’s not how evolution works, either (before some troll says that white people must be “better” because they evolved from black people. Evolution does not make organisms “better”, just “more fitted for their environment” which in the case of white people involved a single mutation to paler skin to maximise sunlight)

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

paler skin to maximise sunlight

The Inuit kept darker skin because they get all their Vitamin D requirements from oily fish.

The “Western Hunter Group”, of which Cheddar Man is an example, also appear to have had a dietary source of Vitamin D. What that was, and where it went, is an interesting research topic.

And I’m sure that people know that we all have the same number of melanocytes. They’re just activated by UV light.

Simonsez
Simonsez

Do white supremacists ever ponder the significance of the term ‘Anglo-Saxon’?

White is a largely generic and, in terms of history, highly arbitrary description. We’re ALL mixed-race.

In order to further educate the knuckle-draggers, the British monarch is constitutional, and has no real executive power, so they may also want to consider the term ‘research’.

Finally, just to clarify, I’m ‘white’, British, male and anti-monarchy.

Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)

Huh? I’d have thought “large amounts of fish” was an easy guess, but maybe it’s contraindicated by something?

AFAIK, indigenous peoples all over arctic and northern upper-middle latitudes tend to be somewhat brown-skinned, at least if they aren’t extensively mixed with Europeans. Europe is the only place where there were ancient agricultural societies above 50 degrees north.

Nightflyer
Nightflyer

You can see the anger and despair on the racists’ faces in the postings they made. They could not do a single thing — NOT ONE THING — to prevent this from happening, and they know that the rest of the world has passed them by, is either ignoring them or thinking that they are just a bunch of idiots.

All they can do is whine. To each other. From mommy’s basement.

At least they’re unlikely to reproduce.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

My own commentary on Meghan’s dress:

I thought it looked a lot like the Disney Cinderella dress, and I thought the veil’s embroidery sounded like a nice way to honor her new home.

But y’know, if Harry would’ve married her in a burlap sack, it’s nobody’s business. As an American, I may mutter that we had a revolution to get rid of people like that. As somebody who’s been happily married for a couple decades, I hope they enjoy each other’s company the way Mr. Parasol and I do.

PeeVee the Tired
PeeVee the Tired

I thought Meghan’s dress was beautiful. She looked spectacular in it.

I thought the way those two looked at each other was even more so.

When Harry saw her, whispered “you look amazing”, bit his lip and then said “I’m so lucky”…

D’aaaawwwwwww!