/pol/ 4chan alt-right anti-Semitism antifeminism beta males cuck entitled babies homophobia internecine warfare irony alert memes men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny normies roasties schadenfreude white genocide white knights white supremacy

MEME WAR: MGTOWs vs Nazis in The Battle of the (White) Babies!

Some fights are just really confusing

By David Futrelle

Doing this blog, I’m reminded again and again that the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. Indeed, oftentimes the enemy of my enemy is just as shitty as my enemy, if not more so.

Take, for example, the ongoing not-very-civil war between certain factions of the Men Going Their Own Way movement and the Alt-Right.

You may be surprised to hear there even is such a war. After all, there are plenty of MGTOWs who are flat-out racists and anti-Semites, many with views pretty much indistinguishable from those of your typical Alt-Nazi. Meanwhile, virulent misogyny is rife in the overwhelmingly male Alt-Right.

But it turns out that there are a good number of Alt-Nazis who take a very dim view of MGTOWs, and vice versa. The Nazis attack the white-woman-hating MGTOWs for not making white babies with nice white ladies, thus lowering the white birth rate and contributing to the dreaded GENOCIDE of the WHITE RACE. They also think that MGTOWs are sort of gay, definitely betas, and probably a tool of our Jewish overlords. Actually, they seem a bit fixated on the whole Jew thing.

MGTOWs, meanwhile, think the Nazis are basically “white knight nationalist” cucks in thrall to the power of white women’s hypnotizing vaginas.

So, naturally, they’ve all started making memes about it.

In the following four memes, Alt-Nazis plead their case, such as it is, against MGTOWs.  (You can click on any of the pics below to see the memes full size, which makes some of them a heck of a lot more readable; it doesn’t, however, cause them to actually start to make sense. Oh, and in case you’re wondering, the cartoon in the first meme was not actually drawn by Ben Garrison.)

Remarkably, the MGTOW response memes I’ve seen are somehow even less coherent. They’re also really, really, really anti-Semitic.

Here’s the text of that last one, in case you want to be able to actually read it.

I’m not taking sides in this battle. I can only hope that both the Nazis and the MGTOWs go down in ignominious defeat.

dashapants
dashapants

But but… I love Sandman too. What does it…? Why is…? Is that Rarity? Nevermind.

Moggie
Moggie

If you can’t read your meme aloud without pausing to take a breath, you need to scrap it and try again.

dashapants
dashapants

@David

Oh, thank goodness. Because otherwise totally out of left field. However, that is still a pony on his desk, and I would imagine that’s the LAST dude to ever enjoy anything with friendship or magic or pony ladies in it.

Hexum7
Hexum7

Lol. I thought that, too.

Then I remembered that there’s a MGTOW YouTuber who calls himself Sandman.

Neil Gaiman should sue

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Did memes useda be fun? Can’t even remember anymore…

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Ooh. I love it when these dudes start eating their own! This has the potential to be better than the time Jordan Owen and Davis Aurini broke up. There are fewer toy skulls, but more incomprehensible memes to make up for it.

Although, is it bad that I think the cartoon featuring the MGTOW ranting about roasties is mostly accurate? I hate to give any Nazis any credit for anything, but it did sum up MGTOW pretty well. If the woman said “nobody cares about your boner” instead of “sorry, not interested in virgin needs” and you took out the thing about the white race going extinct, it could be a feminist drawing. Although usually when feminists make cartoons lampooning the manosphere, the artwork is better. See A Voice for Pierre.

Katamount
Katamount

Yeah, Sandman’s an incredible feat of writing. What’s it have to do with MGTOWs?

Far from being Neil Gaiman… when these guys are creating these memes, does it never hit them that there’s better things to do with their lives? I mean, not even a little bit? I mean, our society now has a 99-100% literacy rate and this is what they do with it?

I’ve been to William Lyon Mackenzie’s House. I’ve seen the meme-makers of old. In a time when the printed word was at a premium, they had to make them count and Mackenzie made them count. These guys are no Mackenzie.
comment image

Diego Duarte
Diego Duarte

Do they not see the irony of portraying the Jews as playing both sides? Why am I even asking? Of course they don’t. They just use them as a tool to delegitimize anything or anybody they don’t agree with.

Laugher at Bigots

@Diego:

Remember that the original Nazis accused the Jews of running both communism and capitalism.

EJ (The Other One)

That second MGTOW propaganda image is so close to being laudable.

To the left, they’ve depicted a set of toxically masculine messages, to the right a set of capitalist ones. Both of these sets of messages are oppressive and harmful. They’ve depicted happiness as the rejection of both sets of harmful messages. They have correctly identified that both of these malevolent structures would collapse if men stop buying into them. So far, so good.

The problem is that they’ve identified these messages as coming from horrific caricatures of women and Jewish people respectively, rather than from toxic masculinity and capitalism.

So close.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

I just love that word “Roastie”. I chuckle every time I see it. So what, if that’s what these fools think certain women’s labia resemble – IMO, roast beef is yum. I think these dudes are suffering from a classic case of sour grapes.

The 4th meme down…” Jewed-up”? How does one accomplish this? Is that what happened to Ivanka when she married Jared? I really don’t expect any answers.

Uly
Uly

Shocking!

Also, seriously – is it just me, or are those images too wordy to be effective? (Yes, this is what I’m focusing on. Forgive me.)

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

@ Uly

Nope, it’s not just you.

But brevity is the soul of wit, so all their memes were destined to be interminable clusterfucks.

Urukagina
Urukagina

Sandman huh?[img]http://images.sequart.org/images/Corinth_collect.png[/img]

K.
K.

@dashapants

If I remember how toxic Bronies are, they think Spike represents them and he should be [BLEEP]ing Rarity.

*shudders*

Nequam
Nequam

This reminds me of one thing that stood out to me in the original Watchmen comics: one of the end-of-issue pieces is supposed to be an issue of the conspiracy rag The New Frontiersmen (which Rorschach is unsurprisingly a fan of), and it includes a rather racist and anti-Semitic political cartoon about how the good vigilante heroes are being kneecapped.

Problem was, artist Dave Gibbons couldn’t put enough Stylistic Suck into the cartoon to make it really true to life…

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Manosphere and alt right memes and infographics are always way, way too wordy. Just as their YouTube videos always ramble on and on. Even if it weren’t for their terrible and hateful ideas, I wouldn’t have the patience to associate with any of these people.

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle
solecism
solecism

WWTH:

D’ya suppose it’s because they consider editing on par with wiping their butts–some sort of horrible oppression of white men by society, and they’ll show us?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Borderline on topic I guess; but anyway, next time some MRA is banging on about how it’s “men’s issues” and not misogyny that drives them, ask them if they’ve supported this cause for example…

*Warning for suicide discussion*

Bina's Little iPad Sock
Bina's Little iPad Sock

Migtoe Sandman probably calls himself that because his droning puts everyone to sleep.

Just like all righturd memes, migtoe OR Nazi.

calmdown
calmdown

Hello!? Rarity is a unicorn! Draw her (poorly) with a horn please!

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

Whoever loses we win! I feel no shame in seeing them tear each other apart.

Shadowplay

Spent the last half an hour on the third Nazi one – can’t work out any possible universe where saying “I’m Glenn Quagmire in real life” isn’t a desperately depressing cry for help.

solecism
solecism

@Tabby Lavalamp

That is both hilarious and sad. I guess DIY alt-righters aren’t allowed.

Weatherwax
Weatherwax

they seem a bit fixated on the whole Jew thing

What, the alt-Nazis? I’m shocked, shocked to find gambling in this establishment.

Hypatia's Daughter
Hypatia's Daughter

Iseult The Idle
Your “Let them fight” brought this to mind.
Half minute videos of rutting bucks with locked horns – sad but it’s masculine competitive aggression pushed to a logical extreme. Animals can’t help following their instincts, humans can.

Tosca; Chaos made Flesh, Servant of the Purring Jew
Tosca; Chaos made Flesh, Servant of the Purring Jew

We can only hope for simultaneous sword thrusts through the belly and a quick death for both sides.

Although I must say the Nazis are considerably ahead in the meme war. What are the MGTOWs hoping to achieve with those cock-eyed pieces of garbage? Low production values and impossible to read at reasonable resolution, and the incomprehensible word-vomit does not reward the bother of enlarging them. The Nazi memes are at least to the point and legible.

A plague on both their houses.

Handsome :Punkle Stan: Jack

The wrong kind of misogyny being a deal breaker among the Nazi-manosphere? Color me surprised. /s

Subtract Hominem, the Renegade Misandroid
Subtract Hominem, the Renegade Misandroid

Dormousing_it:

I just love that word “Roastie”. I chuckle every time I see it.

At this point, they’ve got enough silly slang to turn into nonsensical lyrics for Christmas music.

♫Chad cucks roasties on an open fire
Beta bux nipping at MGTOWs…♪

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Jack’s back?

comment image

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Jack!! We’ve missed you!!

Re: Nazis and MGTOWs, it’s hard to think of two groups more perfectly suited to pushing each other’s buttons. MGTOWs hate coercion, and Nazis hate breeding refuseniks. Have at it, boys!

It feels weird to agree with any of these idiots, but I have to side with Team MGTOW on this. Nazis talking to, associating with, or reproducing with women is A Very Bad Thing.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

And the glorious return of Jaaaaaaaack!

It’s been a long (but fucking excellent) day for me–won best drag king at a local show–and this probably isn’t what I should be doing to unwind. But here I am!…and I am duly disappointed, as usual, by what humanity can get up to.

Or excuse as a half-baked excuse for a meme.

No new tune here, but have what I won to:

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Handsome :Punkle Stan: Jack
Jack is back!comment image
It is so good to see you again old friend.

Bananananana dakry: Short-Haired, Fat, and Deranged
Bananananana dakry: Short-Haired, Fat, and Deranged

Yay Jack!

And as for the rest, small wonder movements whose sole focus and impetus is hatred find it so easy to rip each other to shreds.

Dvärghundspossen
Dvärghundspossen

Oh… wow. Just wow. You’d think people who spend so much time on the internet would be better at making memes.

(A)utonomist Escapist
(A)utonomist Escapist

Again, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

While they may not know it, this is a race to the bottom that neither side can win 😀

I’ll cheer them on as they bury each other.

TreePerson
TreePerson

I hope they drag the other racists, misogynists and assorted other bigots into this fight and they all bleed each other dry,
than Globo-Homo-Matriarchy uprising can roll in with little resistance!

Man Splainer
Man Splainer

Wait…MGTOW is about not giving women legal and/or financial power over my life because feminists destroyed marriage with no fault divorce. It’s about maintaining my sovereignty from a gynocentric and misandric social and legal landscape. It’s realizing men built and maintained all upon the earth – not women. It’s about realizing men’s lives were trafficked and exploited in war for women’s and the state’s safety and welfare. It’s about recognizing how women and the state brainwash men into disposability for their own benefit. It’s about recognizing feminist colonization and appropriation of masculine achievements. There are MGTOW from all races. Why is the left so bent on denying whites identity and pride? The whole world wants to live in white cishet male dominated nations. Duh.

occasional reader
occasional reader

Hello.

What is a Persion ? Especially a historical one. Is this Xerxies ?

And i do not understand the second MGTOW meme. What is a 9-5 ? Some kind of law ?

And for the third MGTOW meme, wow. Never heard a nazi say this kind of stuff. Never heard nazi and alt-right advocate feminism in any form… The gap with the reality is so huge that it cracks Earth in two…

Have a nice day.

Jo
Jo

Ha, Alan, I was planning to post that link myself. It looks like a great cause, addressing some genuine issues that seriously affect men. I’d be delighted – ecstatic – if MRAs started talking seriously about that campaign and supporting it. Do I even need to look and see if they are?

Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)

I’m not saying the MGTOW don’t have their heart in racism and anti-semitism but the response to the alt-reich here looks like an uninspired “NO U R THE PUPPET” retort.

I notice the MGTOW response sees the alt-reich as enforcers of both feminism and conservative consumerism (both of which are seen as Jewish tools to oppress men), while the original accusation from alt-reich blames the existence of MGTOW on individualistic hedonistic entitlement – but not on feminism (both of which would be normally seen as Jewish tools to oppress white people). Hence, the alt-reich seems more reasonable here (and they communicate slightly better).

(A)utonomist Escapist
(A)utonomist Escapist

@occasional reader: In Western Europe, the racist, reactionary white, sorry, Right, often try to powder up their corpse of an ideology with feminist rhetoric, but ONLY to distance themselves from the terrible, terrible Islamist Muslims. They routinely do this while fighting tooth and nail against any and all progressive lawmaking aimed at bettering the lives of women or children. In most places, they also adopt a rhetorical fondness of the elderly, unemployed or sick, while supporting policies that undermine health care and any form of economic redistribution. And still, this is where they trawl for voters.

It’s your standard divide and conquer-strategy, really, but for some reason, people seem to forgive and forget, and continue voting for them.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ jo

I really like what they’ve done with those statues. Reminds me of the Gormley stuff. I would post a picture but obviously it might be a bit triggering for some. I would though recommend anyone with the stomach for it check it out. It’s a great use of public art to make a point.

Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (nee Arctic Ape)

That refers to the stereotypic office hours, as stand-in for a full time job, as opposed to life style unemployment or marginal employment.

Often white nationalists claim they support gender equality, to get moral high ground over very conservative third world cultures. They never call it feminism, though, and when confronted with modern feminism they dismiss it as distraction at best and (((cultural sabotage))) at worst.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes