artistry creepy trump

Some creepy pics of the younger Trumps because I have a headache

Like father, like sons and to a lesser degree like daughter

By David Futrelle

I‘m having a lovely unplanned migraine vacation today (not a vacation from migraines but a staycation with a migraine) so instead of a regular post. which would require a working brain on my part, here are some creepified pics of the younger generation of Trumps (plus Jared).

Ok, a few more that might be even creepier.

brian
brian

shudder

kupo
kupo

How kind of you to share your headache with us. 😉

Take care of yourself! Hope you feel better soon.

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

It’s like Jackson pollock with shit. They’re already ugly without the effect, and stupid, and cruel, and hopefully going to jail.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@David Futrelle
Get well!

I look forward to the (certainly imminent, now that you’ve worked your fancy-picture magic) downfall of this entire fiendish family.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

OT but timely

Ben Shapiro, lately of Breitbart News, is giving a talk at UC Berkeley right now. Streets are closed off. Protesters are out. Even better, this talk is the first in a series of talks at UC Berkeley by people who wish to conserve the wealth and power of those already in possession of it.

Stay safe, everybody.

Three arrested as protesters gather at UC Berkeley for talk by conservative speaker Ben Shapiro

Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation

(knock on wood)

I think Kushner and Ivanka are in money laundering and Mob business up to their eyeballs, and maybe even are using the latter’s father — I mean seriously, does anyone really believe Trump himself to be the brains of this, or any, operation?

For that matter has there ever been a substantial east coast real estate mogul who wasn’t mobbed up?

Russian mob, in this case.

KindaSortaHarmless
KindaSortaHarmless

@Kat

It’s nice to see the Berkeley College Republicans haven’t changed much from my student days. It’s almost like they revel in bringing the scummiest people they can find for their cause.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Surplus to Requirements

Ivanka? Charming Ivanka? Whoa.

@KindaSortaHarmless

And almost like they don’t mind the violence that ensues.

Not to mention, almost like getting attention for themselves and pushing the greed-is-good agenda are what are most important to them.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Every time I see Eric and Don Jr, I see a grown-up Beavis and Butthead. Cannot unsee.

Feel better soon, David!

(((Podkayne Lives)))
(((Podkayne Lives)))

Ivanka continues to look pretty, the brothers continue to look weird and disturbing. Almost no matter the filter.

This has no political ramifications, but having seen the clips from that documentary Ivanka was in as a teen, I’m fairly sure she’s had some cosmetic surgery done since then.

Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina
Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina

Jared Kushner gives me shudders without the filter. He looks like the Patrick Bateman I visualised when reading American Psycho.

@David
Sorry to hear you’re not well! I really hope you feel better soon

Tovius
Tovius

I hope you get well soon, David. (And may the creepy pics to their magic)

occasional reader
occasional reader

Hello.

Hope you get well soon, David.

Out of topic :
I was reading this article (a related article in english can be found here) and i was wondering why someone could think it could be ok to post videos of yourself abusing (even for so-called pranks) some of your children, why youtube is ok with that, and how the fuck can there be more than 750000 followers to this kind of channel ?

Have a nice day.

JS
JS

750k followers because “dumb people screaming at poor kids is funny” maybe? Stupid reasoning, but I could see 750k people with no empathy following for that, and to see what happened to parents later.

Before youtube, this might not have been found out until the kids were even older, and more traumatized. So, in a very small sense, there’s some good that came of the publicity. Even though it was terrible for the kids, at least they were found before it got even worse.

Much sympathy for the kids, getting screamed at like that is horrible.

“Prank”, my ass. That was abuse, plain, simple, and videotaped directly into evidence.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

There’s a spoof martial arts thing I quite like starring ‘Master Ken’, who’s an amalgam of every terrible material arts teacher ever. But here’s his take on punching Nazis.

“There’s these people called anti-fashionistas who are so appalled at grown men wearing polo shirts…”

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

There’s a spoof martial arts thing I quite like starring ‘Master Ken’, who’s an amalgam of every terrible martial arts teacher ever. But here’s his take on punching Nazis.

“People called anti-fashionistas, who are so enraged at grown men wearing polo shirts, cargo shorts…”

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

Wishing you un-beheadached as soon as may be, David. I’m sorry it’s grabbed you, and hope it buggers off.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Hope you feel better soon, David!

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Not sure how anyone can call the emotional abuse of a child a “prank.” I’m a big opponent of pranks anyway, but what they were doing doesn’t even fall into that category. The Buzzfeed story says one of the “pranks” involved falsely accusing one of the children of spilling ink on the floor, yelling at the kid, and eventually screaming obscenities at the kid. How does that constitute a prank in any sense?

Sometimes kid meltdowns can be funny. I remember the kid who had one in the Oval Office in front of the Obamas, and wound up laying face-down on the rug pouting. That was hilarious. I can’t imagine myself laughing at a kid melting down because his parents are screaming at him.

In other news, get well, David!

DannyBoy
DannyBoy

And I just thought I was the only one drawing parallels to American Psycho…

Weird (thumper of trumpanzees) Eddie
Weird (thumper of trumpanzees) Eddie

Off-topic, this is kinda nice in these times of relentless regression…

On-topic, truck the fumps…

Jojo Mojo
Jojo Mojo

I’m not the first person to say this, but Trump’s kids look like the villains in an 80s teen movie.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

You’ll be less than surprised to know that the Trump kids engage in trophy hunting.

*Warning for animal abuse*

Come the revolution eh?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Ugh. Calling something a prank doesn’t make it so just because you’ve recorded it and put it on YouTube. Reminds me of those guys who use sexually harass women under the guise of pranks.

Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

I saw that news when it broke a few months back. I saw clips of the ink “prank” and I nearly had a panic attack because my abuser did shit like that to my siblings and I when he was still in our lives…

That kind of shit can really fuck with your perception.

On a better note though: two of the kids have a different mother, and she did file for legal custody over this, and the icing on the shit cake is that the dad and the stepmom both smeared her in court to get the kids in the first place.

numerobis
numerobis

Harvard offered Chelsea Manning a visiting scholar position.

Mike Pompeo (CIA director) cancelled a talk over that, and an ex-CIA prof quit.

So Harvard cancels the offer to Manning.

Other notables being offered this position include Corey Lewandowski, Sean Spicer, and Joe Scarborough.

Weird (thumper of trumpanzees) Eddie
Weird (thumper of trumpanzees) Eddie

@jojo mojo

Trump’s kids look like the villains in an 80s teen movie.

No, they look like the dumb goons hired by the villains….

In other “news”….

Moggie
Moggie

Get well soon, David.

So Don Jr defended his hunting of elephants and leopards with “I hunt and eat game”? I was unaware that the family’s finances had got so bad that that was necessary, but flying to Africa for a meal seems inefficient.

Some of those creepy pics make me think of They Live.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

I was just looking for something for the Discord self defence thread, when I came across this. Looks like that antifa ‘optics’ thing is nothing new.
comment image

*Spoilers*

(Women did get the vote in the end.)

RosieLa
RosieLa

Wow.
Those pics are really not hangover-friendly. I’m impressed that you can handle them with a migraine; I hope that you feel better really soon. My head is, at least, my fault.

numerobis
numerobis

Oh, and PZ cites this story which notes that Jason Chaffetz was also invited:

And that the CIA operative who quit in disgust over Manning’s appointment is a proponent of torture.

So, the far right is alright — but a left-winger must be shunned. Centrists are also allowed (Beshear from KY, known particularly for a good implementation of Obamacare).

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I saw something like this on the Investigation Discovery show Evil Stepmothers. Except it ended with the stepmom murdering the mom and making the kids help her do it.

Here I thought the courts were all gynocentric and the mothers all automatically get full custody and the fathers all get forbidden from seeing their children ever again.

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

Get well, David.

As for the rest … pffffft. I’m all down in the mouth. Saw Rachel Maddow interview Clinton tonight. What might have been, siiiiiigh.

Can’t find the official MSNBC video just now, the impatient can watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0MEVZ0jat8

Potsdam Potter
Potsdam Potter

David, please consider improving your diet and exercising more. I think it would have a beneficial effect on your migraines. It certainly won’t hurt!

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

David; get better soon!

@Weird (thumper of trumpanzees) Eddie,

I wish!!

bluecat
bluecat

David: migraines begone! Get better soon. I hope the kitties are being a comfort.

Eric Trump without filter looks to me how I imagine the subordinate male vampires in Carpe Jugulum to look, give or take a fancy waistcoat. And the same with filter.

I suppose one should not mock people for their looks – but it’s the expressions, more than anything, that make them hideous. Those they can, to a degree, choose.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

wwth, shhhh! You’ll start up the Cassie Jaye thread again!

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

I’m disappointed but not surprised that the abusive parents have so many fans. The news here loves to show videos every Halloween of parents ‘pranking’ their kids by telling them they ate all their Halloween candy. I don’t think that’s on the same level as these parents, but i do think it’s very telling that this kind of cruelty and the kid’s subsequent tears are apparently funny to a lot of people.

YouTube videos where people intentionally drive their autistic child into a meltdown and then follow them with a camera have been around for a long time too, and people love those. It’s awful.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

I used to work with someone who loved watching car accident compilations. Near-death accidents, cars rolling, motorbikes spilling, freighter trucks ploughing into vehicles, all that. It was nauseating and I could scarcely understand how he could watch it, but he had them running pretty much constantly, to the point where I hated going over to his desk.

I really don’t get how people could enjoy watching suffering, but there you have it.

kupo
kupo

There are people who watch Nascar for the crashes. People are awful.

Moggie
Moggie

Years ago, I frequently visited FailBlog, to laugh at hilarious fails. Had to stop, though, because of how often there were videos of people being hurt. I don’t enjoy, say, someone being hit in the balls, even if it was their fault for trying some jackass stunt. Car crashes? Only when I know in advance that nobody was hurt, such as here:

OT: I quite enjoyed this recording of a radio presenter skewering a caller who complained about “political correctness”. This needs to happen more!

Jeyne Doe
Jeyne Doe

According to the mother, the father and stepmother then told the children that their mother had thrown them out “like garbage” because she didn’t love them. Hopefully, they now understand that those were lies. I also hope the children are never forced to see those people again.

Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

So, I’m at work and watching CNN on my break and they were playing a story about the White House calling for an ESPN anchor to be fired because she tweeted that Trump is a white supremacist.

CNN invites two guys on to comment, one who is friends with the anchor in question, and a guy who works for Fox Sports.

The anchor had to shit down the conversation because Fox Sports guy said the two things he loves most are “the first amendment and boobs”, and the conversation turned to how gross and unnecessary that was, and the anchor tried to ask him why he thought that was okay, and he just said “I say it all the time!” So she just shut the whole segment down right then and there.

Paradoxical Intention - Mobile
Paradoxical Intention - Mobile

I got double posted for some reason. Weird.

Gina Hiatt
Gina Hiatt

Sorry to hear you have migraines.
You might want to look into taking Magnesium supplements.
It worked for me, maybe it could work for you.

People with migraines often have lower levels of magnesium than people who do not have migraines, and several studies suggest that magnesium may reduce the frequency of migraine attacks in people with low levels of magnesium.

Magnesium can interact with medications, including heart medications, diuretics or water pills, some antibiotics, and muscle relaxers, so you can ask your doctor about that.

I don’t take any drugs so it wasn’t an issue for me.

KindaSortaHarmless
KindaSortaHarmless

@PI

Conservatives citing the First Amendment when spewing bullshit always remind of Malcolm from Jurassic Park:

Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

James O’Brien is my new hero.

Barney Miller
Barney Miller

As if there is a scenario where Trump, his family or his friends do jail time while the GOP is in charge. Pence will simply pardon them ala Ford with Nixon.

D
D

@ Paradoxical Intention: I assume that’s this Fox Sports guy. Sounds like good material for another WHTM post.

I’m trying to come up with words to express my disgust, and I’m failing. No doubt that’s a common problem around here.

D
D

@ Barney Miller

I’m not so sure. Pence hitched a ride with Trump out of opportunism, and he must be well aware of what happened to Ford. If he thinks his political survival requires him to pardon Trump before the administration’s crimes are fully exposed, he will pardon Trump. If he thinks his political survival requires him to let Trump burn so as not to look complicit, he will let Trump burn.

1 2 3 4