anti-Semitism depression incel misogyny normies reddit self-hatred stacies

Why one Incel Redditor thinks “treating incels for depression should be illegal”

Therapy works. But incels don’t want to get better.

By David Futrelle

The “Incel” cult not only encourages so-called “involuntarily celibate” men to hate and blame women; it also teaches these men to hate themselves, obsessing endlessly over alleged physical flaws and other imaginary impediments that they think make them undateable and fundamentally unlovable.

One of the most insidious ways in which the Incel cult harms those in it is by discouraging clearly depressed men from seeking the psychological and psychiatric help it is clear so many of them desperately need.

Some incels dismiss therapy and medication as frauds, convinced that nothing will work for them. This is self-defeating but at least understandable. Therapy is hard work, and meds. while generally effective in helping most people, aren’t a panacea, and when you’re deeply depressed it’s hard to believe anything will help.

But there are plenty of incels who reject therapy and meds not because they think they won’t work, but because they’re afraid they will. These deeply miserable men don’t want to be cured of their misery because they don’t believe they deserve to be happy. Or even to live.

In a recent post on the Incels subreddit, someone calling himself StarvedOfHumanTouch argues bluntly that “[t]reating incels for depression should be illegal.”

“Some anti depressants and anti psychotics are too fucking effective,” he writes.

They have the ability to turn even the most suicidally depressed men into tax contributing good goys.

So far, if we ignore the not-too-subtle hint of anti-Semitism at the end there, StarvedOfHumanTouch is rehashing an old and silly argument put forth by some social critics who wrongly think that antidepressants turn everyone into “shiny happy” conformists. But his argument quickly gets much darker.

Depression like all other state of minds has a purpose. It is meant to hurt, weaken, and ultimately kill you. Trimming the fat from society so to speak. It is in the benefit of all to let the weak and disabled die off.

He’s including himself in this group.

So why keep us around? Is it compassion? Sadism? Or are we just a buffer to keep around to take the blow when shit hits the fan in society every other decade?

As far as I can figure out the logic here, StarvedOfHumanTouch apparently think that “normies” conspire to keep incels and other alleged “undesirables” around as, I guess, designated sufferers when crises roll around. It doesn’t make much sense to me either.

But StarvedOfHumanTouch’s fellow incels seem to have little trouble understanding what he’s getting at.

“[W]e subhumans exist so chads and staceys can feel better about themselves that they arent subhuman like us,” writes PM_ME_STRIPPERS.

“Yes, and conning them into “therapy” should also be a stoneable offense,” adds Thizizwhyimincel,” whose flair for the subreddit suggests that his “[m]other deserves to be raped by ISIS.”

Any normie, or whore, who recommends therapy for an incel, is intentionally trying to steal money from an inferior man. They absolutely deserve the rope for even suggesting this.

3K-caloriespurple-pilled non-incel is of the opinion that”letting people suffer is [un]acceptable.” But instead of suggesting that sufferers get treatment to ease their suffering, he thinks that “euthanasia should be legalized for people with severe depression or mental issues.”

As someone who has struggled with depression for decades now, I can tell you that this sort of bullshit is the last thing any depressed person needs to hear. Treatment is available; meds help. Incel is, as I’ve said many times before, poison. It makes everyone it touches worse off. It’s suicide fuel.

IgnoreSandra

I’m just going to boost Policy of Madness here.

We don’t give a crap, dc. We’re not free therapy.

Croquembouche, extrenely mamal omen
Croquembouche, extrenely mamal omen

Well dcfcfan, you do raise a valid issue for persistently single people: the social judgement and mistrust and pressure to fit in with the heteronormative ideal by marrying and baby-making. That’s a real thing.
And trying to fit in by forcing yourself into a relationship you aren’t actually suited to or invested in would be shitty for you, as well as shitty for the person you use as a tool to help you fit in, who actually wants a relationship based on mutual desire,
respect and commitment.

It is OK not to be the marrying kind. It’s not OK to keep insisting, in the teeth of all evidence, that physical appearance is what sorts you into that category.

Also, just as the incels are fruitlessly trying to boost their self esteem and social standing by hating on normies and Chads and Stacies, you are doing the same when you pat yourself on the back for being better than the incels and MIGTOWs.

This community mocks those people, sure, but that’s because their objectification of other humans is recognised here as contemptible – not because its a quick ego boost and a way to win friends and influence people.

dcfcfan1

Trust me, I have made peace with it. Its written in the stars, its not to be. Ive been catogorized and Im used to it. Its human nature to obssess over what they cant ever have or get, so I do my best to avoid it and get over it; And besides, my brothers both have girlfriends, so soon (fingers crossed) I could be an uncle. I would my future nephews and nieces to be brought up in a world where shaming and misogony doesnt fucking exist, but unfortunately looks like I am dreaming.

Being better than Incels and MGTOWS, thats not exactly a fucking achievement is it? Thats like praising men for not raping. Its the bear fucking minimum you would expect. No one gets prizes for achieving the bear minimum

@dcfcfan1

Nyoom.

Policy of Madness

And still dc keeps talking about himself, taking on board exactly zero of what I said.

dcfcfan1

Im used to women not caring about me 😛 Nothing new haha

Policy of Madness

Still talking about yourself.

eta: you know, y’all, I think I’ve found the root of dc’s inability to find a mate despite trying. I know I wouldn’t want a second date with someone who has no topics of conversation except his precious self.

dcfcfan1

Second date 😛 Cant even get a first one hahaha 🙂 I find the root whenever I look in the mirror (jokes)

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

So I’m just gonna go out on a limb out there and say I see dead trolls, and one of them is Mick Dash.

@dcfcfan1

Policy of Madness

“Women are so shallow! But how dare you say I’m misogynist! Let’s talk about ME ME ME ME ME ME because there is nothing on earth so fascinating as ME ME ME.”

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

Another one from “The poster above” here. You heard my emotional support okay, but you seemed to miss the part where I said “You’re saying the exact same thing as the MGTOWs”

See, you keep saying “I accept that I’m ugly and I won’t ever get a date because of it.” The only difference between your position and the positions of the OPs is that they’re angry about it, you’re resigned. Both of you are blaming women for your inability to date.

Both positions assign the blame on women, yours is just a passive version of the same thing.

Perhaps that makes the reaction you’re getting a bit more clear?

dcfcfan1

When have I ever blamed women or called them shallow? Quote me!

Its not their fault that other men outcompete me and I am not attractive. Women are entitled to choose who they want, where and when they want. No explanations needed

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Sinkable John,

He hasn’t even denied being a sock even though it’s been brought up multiple times. That’s suspicious.

I still think Afroway, but Mick Dash is a possibility. He did say he was for MGTOW in the other thread after all.

Maybe he’ll get a date when he gets his license to teach MGTOWology.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

other men outcompete me

Well that’s new.

@wwth

It’s the MGTOW-but-the-good-kind thing that gets me. Remember Euroguy and his fascist-feminist shtick ?

@dcfcfan1

nyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

whats a sock?

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

Here:

You’re saying “It’s not women’s fault”, but you’re saying it’s not their fault for what? For pursuing relationships with only handsome men. For being shallow. You’re saying women are allowed to be shallow, and you’ll continue to say it every time you say “I don’t have a relationship because I’m ugly.”

Do you understand why that might get some of us annoyed?

If you don’t want to have a relationship, that’s fine, that’s great. I don’t want one either. I have other priorities in life right now. But your appearance isn’t a major barrier. Millions of happily married conventionally unattractive people are an indelible counterpoint to that.

@dcfcfan1

nyoom?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ dcfcfan1

I’m just curious, so perhaps you’d be kind enough to assist. When you claim you’ll never be able to get a relationship because you’re ‘ugly’ are you suggesting:

Women only care about physical appearance and no other qualities?

All women are like that?

Thanks in advance.

dslucia
dslucia

“I don’t make excuses”

“I’m just not made to date”

“Other men are too good and I’m not attractive”

Sounds like making excuses to me.

dcfcfan1

Women are free to look for whatever they want in a man. To answer your question its not womens fault that I cant get a date. Its me. Im not good enough. Period. Their choice. I dont like the word “shallow” anyway. Its just a word used to vilify women. if women want to date handsome men, its their choice and should be respected. It doesnt make them bad people. Humans would get along better if we respected each others choices instead of shooting other people down. My appearance is well….the less said the better 😛 LOL!

@Alan

Have no idea. Ive not met all the women on earth so I cant comment.

@dslucia

I dont blame anyone else apart from me for being undatebale. Its tough fucking shit. Sun will still shine when Im 30 and still havent got a date.

@dcfcfan1

…nyoom?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ dcfcfan1

Ive not met all the women on earth so I cant comment.

Precisely. So that’s why your position must be incorrect. You’ve conceded that your sample size is too small to have any evidential value, and that the possibility exists that there may be any number of women who wouldn’t find you ‘ugly’ or even care about such matters.

So perhaps you’d like to withdraw your assertion now you’ve accepted it’s not supported?

dcfcfan1

My sample size was large enough to make me feel awful about myself to be honest, and start having unhealthy thoughts (in the past). It hasnt worked out. Im not good enough. Ive got over it, so should you 🙂

End of the day, dating aint happening for me. Its not the end of the world. My brothers get dates easy enough, so my surname will live on

@dcfcfan1

NYOOM.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ dcfcfan1

to make me feel awful

Exactly; it’s ‘feelz not reelz’. So as everyone here has been at pains to point out, the problem lies with your attitude rather than some imagined objective criterion.

Policy of Madness

Jesus Christ, dude, the reason you can’t get dates is because you are BORING and TALK ABOUT NOTHING BUT YOURSELF. You obsess about yourself and have twisted this thread around to discuss the only subject about which you care.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. ABOUT. YOU.

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@dcfcfan1
In fact, just shut the fuck up entirely. You’re boring and obnoxious.

kupo
kupo

@dcfcfan1
If you were conventionally handsome do you think you would be successful at getting dates?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Do sad boner whiners just not ever leave the house? Pretty much every time I’ve been in a public place I’ve seen at least one couple in which one or both were not conventionally attractive.

Oh wait. They’re all so self centered that they probably don’t even see anyone else.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

dcfcfan1,

SHUT

UP
ALREADY!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

In not all about the sad boner whiner news,

comment image

That’s some apocalyptic looking shit.

PaganReader - Misandrist Spinster

Anti troll kitteh
comment image

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

Okay, new information on dcfcfan1 courtesy of some of us who are more research-oriented:

A.He’s on K*w*farms, a site explicitly dedicated to doxxing and outing trans women with the intent of driving them to suicide.

B. He apparently thinks that Roosh V. didn’t rape anyone.

Make of this as you will, folks.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

My trolldar is always right.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

I’d like to hear dcfcfan’s take again on how he’s not creepy. In light of this “development”.

PaganReader - Misandrist Spinster

I think we’ve all had enough of dcfc. Banned.

Yay!

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

I wanted to know more about “the bear Fucking Minimum”. That’s an awesome name for a bear.

Msexceptiontotherule
Msexceptiontotherule

I also find myself NEEDING TO KNOW…when did bears get brought into things?? Should introducing a minimum of bears out of the blue be more cause for alarm? (The leather man crowd of bears would not be a problem, in my experience they have been lovely, friendly and…bearish in a good way?)

If we have done things right by the bears anyway does establishing for them a minimum (especially in the matter of….ahem…fucking) really seem like our job here or can they set their own terms on what they feel is the minimum of fucking out in their protected lands out in the usual wilderness environs with occasional scritches against sciencey-sorts out camping by bear-adjacent tree trunks of course.

Won’t someone think of the bears!!

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

Should introducing a minimum of bears out of the blue be more cause for alarm?

Yes, especially if someone exercises their Constitutional right to arm them.

Thanks, David.

Policy of Madness

So dc agrees with both the incel and the MGTOW worldviews, doesn’t know what rape is (probably on purpose), likes it when trans women commit suicide, and can’t talk about anything except himself.

I can’t imagine why the ladies aren’t lining up to snag this charmer! I’m sure it’s because of a shallow focus on his looks.

Ellesar
Ellesar

a shallow focus on his looks

I expect he has such poor empathy and is so focussed on looks himself that he cannot imagine that there are many people to whom appearance is considerably less important.

I went on the incel reddit a few weeks ago to tell them that being self pitying and negative wasn’t going to help. and that their attitude to women was the main problem, and all I got back was ‘you are white knighting’ (can women white knight?) and ‘women go out with men who treat them like shit’ all the time. I couldn’t reply as I was blocked after 4 non abusive posts!

One of them was convinced that it was his disability – he didn’t specify the disability but I am pretty sure a disabled man will find it easier to find a female partner than a disabled woman will find a male partner.

IgnoreSandra

Yeah. Even if there was nothing else, being a member of k-farms should be a bannable offense everywhere on the internet.

Once upon a time, they got ahold of an old picture of me, but they didn’t focus on me.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

eeeeew

I gotta stop being nice to these randos.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

From what I could tell, he used the same spiel at KF that he did here.

Whatever; blatant attention grabs are boring as hell.

Troubelle nyooomed that person right out of here. Well done.

(I so love the word “nyoom.”)