entitled babies evil ex-wives evil fat fatties evil old ladies makeup is a lie men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit

MGTOW warns fellow men: Aging ladies will deceive you by dyeing their hair

Hair dye … or hair LIE?

By David Futrelle

In the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit, a wise elder who calls himself lonewolf-chicago warns his younger colleagues to watch out for the insidious danger of … women who dye their hair. You may think these women look hot, he tells the assembled MGTOWs, but they don’t look hot, because their hair is a LIE! Also, he notes, his ex-wife has a fat butt.

Let’s hear him out:

I’m an older guy. I’m 45 and there are no women anywhere close to my age that doesn’t dye their hair. Some have pretty faces a few are even fit but they all died their hair.

If they did not dye their hair all of them would look like old ladies. All of them. So just this one act of dying their hair conceals at least 10 years of age.

Damn these women for trying to look their best!

So if a woman is 35 or 40 and she dyes her hair you have to imagine what she looks like without her hair dyed.

Er, why exactly do you have to do this?

I am 45 I have very little gray hair I do not wear makeup… obviously, but women my age smile and become coy when they get carded at a restaurant or at a bar even though it’s only because the Law States the bouncers must card everyone who walks in the place.

Their narcissism makes them believe that it’s because they still look young. But it’s only because they dye their hair.

Wait, I thought it was because the bouncers have to card everyone. Keep it together, man, you’re losing it!

One of my Ex-Wives friend has been almost totally gray since she was 30 years old she’s 44 years old now she is a hairdresser. She is attractive but she dyes her hair which means she’s not attractive … she hit the wall at 30.

It’s like a MGTOW Koan: What is the sound of one women who is attractive but also not attractive?

If you didn’t look at my ex-wife’s ass and the horrible fat lard cottage cheese on the back of her legs you would say that she’s attractive. She has humongous tits but her nipples never come out… so they are basically a big slab of fat. She dyes her hair. She would not look pretty if she did not dye her hair she would look like an old lady.

Somehow I don’t think this woman really regrets kicking this guy to the curb.

Women are narcissists and they live in a fantasy world. They think what they look like with colored hair and makeup and those undergarments that suck in all the fat is how they actually look. They live in a fantasy land.

Have you guys gotten the picture yet? Do you get it? Women over 40 for sure do not look like they actually look. It’s fucking makeup. It’s fake.

WOMEN OVER 40 DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEY ACTUALLY LOOK.

You heard it here first.

Crys T
Crys T

Omfg, in my last comment, I almost told Thingy to go off and crywank on his sex doll. I’ve just finished reading this thread and damned if he hasn’t actually got one!

Now I can’t stop laughing.

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

@victorious parasol

I have heard of ravelry, but I understand it’s a closed forum? Or maybe I’m not remembering correctly. I also thought it was just for knitting and not crochet, but now I realize that assumption was a bit silly.

@dreemr

Thank you! I’m squinting at the pattern on the back of the label my coworker gave me and I just have no idea what it’s telling me to do. I think I will have to go to youtube.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

The clouds did part for just long enough to view the peak! Then they started coming back and the cloud cover was thin enough to see the sun through it but thick enough that I was able to look directly at it and see the 83% eclipse without glasses. Yay!

Weatherwax
Weatherwax

I’m late to this party. Let’s see if I can summarise.

If we dye our hair “natural” colours, we’re lying and deceptive, out to trap a man.

If we dye our hair other colours, we’re feminazi SJWs, out to destroy civilisation.

If we don’t dye our hair at all, we’re lazy good-for-nothings, out to let ourselves go and be of no value.

It’s like we can’t catch a break! Hang on a minute, I’m having a revelation… MGTOWs hate all women regardless. So it’s probably best to ignore their mitherings and have our hair any way we like.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ PreuxFox

It’s for all sorts of fiber arts – spinning, weaving, knitting, crocheting. Free to join. 🙂

Laugher at Bigots, Full Blown Future Heretical Frankist Whistleblower Neo-Hippie Resurgent

The eclipse was 97% total where I live. I built a camera obscura out of an empty cereal box to see it. Fortunately, the sky was perfectly clear for it.

I’ll be travelling to Dallas for the next one.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

Rape is both a crime and a violation of my personal code. But whatever you think of me, tossing that word around so lightly cheapens its meaning. We should all be able to agree that’s not desirable. I urge you to step back from such ‘crying wolf’ tactics. Cheers.

Based Melvin Udall, you said it earlier. Crys T quoted you earlier. And I’ll quote you once again:

What about your true sexual marketplace value?”

As a freed man my value is determined by what I can get. And, one way or another, I get what I want.

There are no two ways about it: You’re a rapist.

Where the eff did Melvin, our little rapist fiend, go?

Ordinarily, I try to be — without sacrificing truth — the soul of diplomacy. That’s because I know that when I’m blunt, some people never speak to me again.

When it comes to a rapist, however, I have absolutely no qualms about cutting to the chase.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

OT: President Trump tried to watch the eclipse by staring at the sun today. Someone had to shout to him “Don’t look!” before he put the eclipse glasses on.

I hate having a stupid POTUS.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

The eclipse was a very foggy one here in foggy San Francisco. I saw a few people in the dog park with the viewing-box. The dogs seemed unimpressed by the hoopla. I met a lovely and high-strung Italian greyhound. What a cutie.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Victorious Parasol
Good Katie! Every day, it’s more stupid. I cannot keep up with the varieties of stupid this man has.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Victorious Parasol
If he went literally blind to show how he’s also blind to his own narcissism and problems of others we would have been officially in the realm of magical realism.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Ooglyboggles

Ooh. So we would.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Kat

When I think of how President Obama would’ve used the eclipse as an opportunity to nerd out and celebrate science…..

Le sigh.

SpukiKitty
SpukiKitty

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
August 21, 2017 at 12:27 pm

@SpukiKitty

Please don’t compare our recent…visitor…to an udon noodle. I haven’t had it proper, but instant udon is cheap (not ramen-cheap, but what is?), fulfilling, and quite low-fat! Also delicious and I’d love to have it in my dorm.

Contrast: Based Blunderfuck here.

Speaking of which, @Based Blunderfuck:

The first time I dyed my hair, it was to look more like a male character (specifically, Cronus Ampora of Homestuck–I’m sure you’d get along swell with him) for Halloween back in 2014. I didn’t care about pleasing anyone’s boners then, and I certainly don’t now–and while it’s back to its natural deep brown from black, I intend to dye it blue after this upcoming Halloween, because I know a certain store sells permanent blue dye now. And because my hair is so fucking dense, it fucking LASTS.

And you know what? My girlfriend isn’t going to care one lick.

To all Udon noodles out there; My apologies.

I enjoy dyeing my (starting-to-grey) dark-brown hair “Dark Burgundy”. I use Garnier which is only a couple of bucks and doesn’t destroy my hair.

@opposablethumbs and PreuxFox
*Oogh!* I hope there’s non-Govt. charities that can pick up the slack.

What do those jerks gain from forcing birth on women in the developing world? For all their talk of “Western White Wimminz needz make moar babbiez” they certainly don’t mind millions of black and brown women reproducing.

Is it just pure sexism? More drones for the sweatshops? Keeping poor countries an impoverished mess to get rid of the “competition”?

Now Jabba wants to go back to fighting in Afghanistan….
….and it’s over the Afghani mineral deposits. And I doubt FAKE-POTUS, Jabba gives a damn about reconstruction or whatever!

Throughout history; If one nation has a resource the other wants, a war is fought. Never once do the invaders think of politely asking to do business with said nation so they can peacefully get some of the needed resources.

Nope! Instead; It’s “ARGH! BLOW STUFF UP! RAPE AND PILLAGE! TAKE IT ALL! MINE! MINE!”.

I’ve come down to the conclusion that Robber Barons like to see a violent disordered world and financial gain is merely an excuse.

“BIG OIL/COAL could easily make the transition to ‘Big Green’.” Gas stations could become “Electrical Recharging” stations instead. Gas companies don’t have to go out of business! One could go to EXXON to pay to get their car recharged.

Gemstones? Grow them in a lab! Paper and Lumber companies can switch to hemp and bamboo! There’s alternatives for everything!

Many companies in the past have adapted and switched over the years: Nintendo was once a maker of playing cards….Budweiser briefly was in the Ice Cream/Malt powder/Soft-Drink/Furniture-business during Prohibition….and so on….
….but Robber Barons insist on doing the same old thing! Either they hate to adapt or they just like to watch the world burn while they snort cocaine off of some high-priced call-girl’s butt on their gold-plated and gem-encrusted yacht.

I can’t wait until this jerk is impeached, resigns or ends one term. In the meantime, we MUST vote EARLY/ABSENTEE BALLOTS en masse to get as many GOPers out of power as possible!

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

Even if every one of Melvin’s arguments about women needing men & desperately wishing to be young enough, attractive enough & fertile enough to attract a man were true, those arguments would be beside the point.

The number of women who would choose a MGTOW is vanishingly small.

Thank Katie I have a choice.

Weatherwax
Weatherwax

@Kat

I love Italian Greyhounds. They are so graceful and yet so highly strung, they seem to rarely stop shivering. And a lot of the ones I know are sex pests.

The first time I saw a dog’s “lipstick”, it belonged to an Italian Greyhound (this is not a disturbing story – well, YMMV, but it was only 5 years ago – I grew up in a dogless environment). William, if memory serves, was energetically humping another dog in the park, and the owners had somehow formed a circle around the spectacle. After a minute of contemplative silence, I said “I can’t decide which is more disturbing; what William’s doing, or that we’re all standing here watching him”.

Dog ownership; it’s an education. And I appear to have wandered WAY off topic.

Lea
Lea

Is Melvin Turd Flinging Monkey?

If so, he’s all around gross.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
Not once, not twice, but thrice.

I recall it takes 10 seconds to go blind. I hope the broke Secret Service is able to remind him to not repeatedly stare at the sun. “The Secret Service has to remind POTUS to not stare at the sun.” This is our reality.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Oogly
On the bright side (puns), then he might finally be declared unfit for office…

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

On the bright side (puns), then he might finally be declared unfit for office…

Nonsense, Trump’d be more fit because people can say that he’s colorblind to racism.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Ooglyboggles, he is truly and deeply stupid.
I cannot believe he did it twice!

I facepalmed when I thought it was once. SMH

TheKND
TheKND

Ok, I just got really tired of this whole “red-pill” shit. Those people do realize that the red pill was just another layer of enslavement and the “rebellion” was there to grease the chains?
Am I the only one who watched the movie?

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Oogly

Nonsense, he’d be more fit because he can finally say that he’s colorblind to racism

TFW that shit funny, but you know that’s exactly how it’s gonna go down
🙁

Violet the Vile, Possessor of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina
Violet the Vile, Possessor of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina

I don’t even dye my own hair. I spend around £70 every two months on getting it done for me, because I’m *that* lazy and extravagant (Hey MGTOW – my salary, my rules)

My hairdresser and I both like MGTOW-repellent hair and we enjoy coming up with new looks together. I currently have it shaved to about a cm on the left side (dyed maroon) about four inches long on the right (purple) with a graduated fringe and one shoulder length lock in front of my right ear (candy pink). I love my hair.

Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
Rhuu - apparently an illiterati

I just got a haircut! It might not be MGTOW and MRM repellent colour wise, but certainly is length wise! It’s about two, two and a half inches long, and a high fade on the sides.

I’m really happy with it, I think it looks great. I’d been wanting the high fade for months, but I kept chickening out when I went to ask for it.

Still don’t want to dye my hair, though. Too much money for upkeep, and I would need to bleach it first. Though I am in my mid-thirties and having lots of little sparkly white hairs coming in so maybe in a few years?

misophistry
misophistry

OMG I just clicked on his link…

Please come back @based melvin, we can have some fun.

I showed your sex toy vid to my husband to try and explain to him what a redpill mgtow is. He was amused and understood better. He said that you are obsessed with a simulacrum of women garnered from fiction, as evidenced in your video. You may as well be a necrophiliac, but I agree that a sex doll is probably more hygienic.

You can see, surely, by looking at statistics, that many men and women manage to stay married all of their lives, but you are not willing to take that chance. You want your woman preserved in aspic. Like when the comic book guy in simpsons tries to vacuum seal Lucy Lawless, to use an example from fiction. You want a woman devoid of risk, and therefore devoid of life. Hence necrophilia.

Considering all of that I’m relieved that they invented sex dolls.

kupo
kupo

OT: I don’t think I’m ever going to be able to sleep again after the other night, you guys. Sooo tired.

MrsObedMarsh
MrsObedMarsh

When I was about eight years old, I fussed at the adult women trying to put mascara on me for a dance recital because I didn’t want such a pointy object near my eyes. One of the women told me, “You have to suffer to be beautiful!*”

“Then I don’t want to be beautiful!” I yelled.

They still got the mascara on me somehow, but that statement is pretty much the core philosophy behind my “beauty” regimen. In the morning I wash my face, brush my teeth, put on comfortable clothes, brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. In the evening, I wash my body and shampoo and condition my hair so it won’t tangle, then brush my teeth again. That’s it. No makeup or hair dye.

*Which is a pretty messed-up thing to say to a little girl, looking back on it.

Nequam
Nequam

@Spuki: I think Nintendo *still* makes playing cards, at least in Japan. The hanafuda deck I found in a thrift store is from Nintendo.

Mooncustafer
Mooncustafer

Female machinations can certainly be baroque, decadent, contradictory, confusing, and seemingly illogical.

While I disagree with the guy on everything else, I now kind of want to undertake some baroque machinations. Anyone know where I can get some belladonna, or an assassin on retainer?

MrsObedMarsh
MrsObedMarsh

Watching TFM’s video and hearing him talk about his “myriad sex toys,” I’m reminded of this classic Simpsons scene:

dreemr
dreemr

I am not far past the wall, but ALSO obese, ALSO very very close-cropped hair (usually 1.5″ but I let it grow sometimes and it grows fast), that I leave white/gray/silver because I can’t commit to dyeing it as I am ALSO ALSO a very lazy person.

Sorry, MGTOWs! (not sorry).

@kupo – I’m so sorry. Earplugs aren’t helping your peace of mind? I’m sure that spider didn’t want to be in your ear and just mistakenly stumbled in. If that helps any (I know I tend to imagine bad intent on the part of any bug that comes into my house. Stay outside you guys!)

JS
JS

Did a little research on Based ThunderCuck’s sex doll. £1700 ($2193) (probably not including shipping). Make your own conclusions… I conclude he’s a creep.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

What?! Based Melvin Udall claims to have a sex doll?!

I call bullshit.

No sex doll would have him.

NicolaLuna
NicolaLuna

I remember the first time I wanted to dye my hair. I was about 6 or 7 and I didn’t realise that hair dye even existed. I went to London to visit my grandparents and I saw 2 elderly ladies. One had pastel pink hair and one had pastel blue/purple. I was so amazed and thought it was their real hair. My parents explained hair dye to me and I said that when I was an adult I’d have colourful hair, which I now do.

Pretty sure when I was 6 I wasn’t thinking of attracting men or appearing younger.

@based

Your theories are bad and you should feel bad

Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina
Violet the Vile, Wielder of an Ideologically Weaponized Vagina

@Rhuu

Oooh, a high fade is a brilliant look! I’ve always wanted one, but don’t have the hair for it. It is one of the haircuts that make me jealous when I see them on other people. I bet you look awesome 🙂

I just read the rest of this thread. I could say something to Based Pelvis, but why bother. I do find men like him highly amusing when they attempt to loftily lecture me on women’s motivations though. I am a woman. Therefore any motivation I have is a motivation that women have (LOGIC)

I don’t date, mostly because the men I have met all try and control me and I’m not interested in giving up my freedom. I’m earning a good wage now, and in about two or three years I’m planning to find a gay guy who wants to co-parent. And then we can have a baby and I will live happily single ever after in my little flat that I have paid for myself.

I often think about all the women back until the dawn of time who couldn’t even imagine the level of freedom I have, and I’m grateful. Why the fuck would I give that up? So I can have the pleasure of watching some asshole sitting on my nice sofa farting and telling me to make him a sandwich??

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Nicolaluna
My first thought:
comment image

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite
Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

I see the rapist behavior too.

In what way is Melvin Udall “based”? They obviously care, caring is basic to the desire to post. It’s not sadness though, it’s fear.

They need all “females” to do things for them as a group. Something physical. Especially the younger ones.

People are body parts and body functions to them and this is part of how they lean on the surrounding culture. They display so much about themselves.

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Newt:

(if they’re going monk)

Oh, are MGTOWs adding “conduct” challenges now, for when they’re unsatisfied with the usual experience?

I’m an old Nethack player; you have no idea how much that line made me giggle.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I just spotted a group of females trying to attract and deceive innocent MGTOW

comment image

They make look youthful and fertile, but beware! They’re not even really human!

Antisocialite
Antisocialite

Considering that, from a sex hormone standpoint, men peak in their late teens and many start losing hair in their 20’s, I wonder if Mr. Lonewolf-Chicago (snicker) is willing to consider that he hit the wall 25 years ago?

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

@misophistry:

If based Melvin comes back, maybe you can be the resident MGTOW Whisperer.

@Mooncustafer:

Baroque machinations…shades of Edgar Allen Poe’s The Masque of the Red Death. At least, that’s what comes to my mind.

JS
JS

“Are you being served?” AKA, how to get things past the censors in the US.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Dali
I swear I was just about to post some Slocombe. Beat me to it, well played 😄

kupo
kupo

@dreemr
Alas, there are two problems with the earplugs plan:
1) Part of my brain is convinced the spider (which looked most likely male) left eggs in there which my brain is convinced the earplugs will trap in, despite having seen a doctor who looked in there and didn’t see anything left behind. This part of my brain was also recently vindicated when it turns out that there really was something crawling in there like it told me there was.
2) I keep waking up because something is in my ear, which upon waking turns out to be an earplug.

kupo
kupo

@dreemr
Oh, and I hold no grudge against the spider. I was too freaked out to think to get it outside, but it’s still alive somewhere in my home as far as I’m aware. If I find it, it will get a new home in my flower bed where it can help with the aphid problem. It’s recently started getting colder at night, so the poor guy was probably just looking for a warm place to sleep, when it got rudely drenched.

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Agent of the FemiNest Collective; Keeper of a Hell Toupee, and all-around Intergalactic Meanie

If/when this troll comes back – or heck, the next troll that decides that fat women shouldn’t be having sexual desires while fat – show them this old 1980’s MTV video.

See how long it takes for their heads to explode from watching this. >:D

SpukiKitty
SpukiKitty

Nequam
August 21, 2017 at 4:11 pm

They do? I had no idea.
Well; My point still stands. What do you think about my point about corrupt business types, guys?

Tov01
Tov01

I see I missed the troll. Don’t let the door hit you on your rapey ass on the way out!