entitled babies evil ex-wives evil fat fatties evil old ladies makeup is a lie men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit

MGTOW warns fellow men: Aging ladies will deceive you by dyeing their hair

Hair dye … or hair LIE?

By David Futrelle

In the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit, a wise elder who calls himself lonewolf-chicago warns his younger colleagues to watch out for the insidious danger of … women who dye their hair. You may think these women look hot, he tells the assembled MGTOWs, but they don’t look hot, because their hair is a LIE! Also, he notes, his ex-wife has a fat butt.

Let’s hear him out:

I’m an older guy. I’m 45 and there are no women anywhere close to my age that doesn’t dye their hair. Some have pretty faces a few are even fit but they all died their hair.

If they did not dye their hair all of them would look like old ladies. All of them. So just this one act of dying their hair conceals at least 10 years of age.

Damn these women for trying to look their best!

So if a woman is 35 or 40 and she dyes her hair you have to imagine what she looks like without her hair dyed.

Er, why exactly do you have to do this?

I am 45 I have very little gray hair I do not wear makeup… obviously, but women my age smile and become coy when they get carded at a restaurant or at a bar even though it’s only because the Law States the bouncers must card everyone who walks in the place.

Their narcissism makes them believe that it’s because they still look young. But it’s only because they dye their hair.

Wait, I thought it was because the bouncers have to card everyone. Keep it together, man, you’re losing it!

One of my Ex-Wives friend has been almost totally gray since she was 30 years old she’s 44 years old now she is a hairdresser. She is attractive but she dyes her hair which means she’s not attractive … she hit the wall at 30.

It’s like a MGTOW Koan: What is the sound of one women who is attractive but also not attractive?

If you didn’t look at my ex-wife’s ass and the horrible fat lard cottage cheese on the back of her legs you would say that she’s attractive. She has humongous tits but her nipples never come out… so they are basically a big slab of fat. She dyes her hair. She would not look pretty if she did not dye her hair she would look like an old lady.

Somehow I don’t think this woman really regrets kicking this guy to the curb.

Women are narcissists and they live in a fantasy world. They think what they look like with colored hair and makeup and those undergarments that suck in all the fat is how they actually look. They live in a fantasy land.

Have you guys gotten the picture yet? Do you get it? Women over 40 for sure do not look like they actually look. It’s fucking makeup. It’s fake.

WOMEN OVER 40 DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEY ACTUALLY LOOK.

You heard it here first.

Lea
Lea

I dye my hair. I’ve been playing with different colors for years. It’s fun.

I’m not interested in dating, marrying or having any more children. No, sad little Melvin, you do not know my motivation. I look the way I enjoy looking.

Mens opinions of my appearance do not matter.

Women aren’t thinking of you when they make choices just because you are obsessed with us. Don’t project your creepy issues into us. It’s creepy and pathetic.

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Sheila

I’m thinking of going rainbow or mermaid, but I’m worried it will be high maintenance. Just how long does it take? (I’d ask about cost too, but that’s so regional I doubt anyone could help.)

Mine’s currently the colours of a tropical sunset, it took my husband about 20 minutes to put in, probably an hour all told counting time to set the colour and rinse put the dye. Like Nicolaluna, I usually renew it every couple months.

@Based Melvin Udall

The red pill is estrogen

Zenobia
Zenobia

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this one yet, but I dye my hair for financial reasons. It’s naturally dark brown, but I dye it black because I play a lot of witches (sometimes even sexy witches even though I’m over 30) and monsters. Despite deliberately cultivating an “I’ll suck out your soul” look, I still got assaulted on the subway a few months ago.

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

I’m continually astonished by these men who apparently can’t tell when a woman is wearing makeup, or when someone they’re in a long-term relationship with is dying their hair.

Just because you are too oblivious to notice doesn’t mean the other person is being sneaky. It means you need to pay more attention.

My coworker recently found out her husband had no idea she’s been dying her hair for the past 10 years or so. They’re both in their 60s. She has an appointment every other week and she doesn’t keep it a secret. She says she was half-grey when she started dying it so what exactly did he think happened?

Most women I know who dye their hair do not make a secret of it, they’re not embarrassed or ashamed. They do it for the same reasons they might choose to wear makeup or nice clothing; and there’s a wide range of reasons, most of which have nothing to with attracting men. But I’m not sure I understand why it’s a problem if they are doing it to attract men, either. Surely you only care how ‘fertile’ a woman is if you intend to have children with her, and if you’re at that point then I would hope you know her age!

Sheila Crosby

@Nicola, 2 hours every 2 months sounds doable. Hmmm.

I wonder how long it would take my husband to notice?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

“What about your true sexual marketplace value?”
As a freed man my value is determined by what I can get. And, one way or another, I get what I want.

Nthing everyone else. This is rapey as hell.

Also, why is the SMV of only red pill dudes determined by what you can get? Isn’t the SMV of women or non-RP men the same? Isn’t that what the whole silly concept of sexual marketplace is?

I do find your claims to be free pretty silly though. You red pillers and/or MGTOW are always claiming that. Yet you spend all your time on the internet obsessing over what women do with our hair, how we age, what we weigh, who we date or don’t date, who we fuck or don’t fuck, what marriage and divorce rates are, what pets we have, how zombifying our vagina goo is, etc. No one is more obsessed with us than you are. It’s kind of sad.
comment image

You are totally projecting. Most of us don’t spend this kind of time tailoring our lives to other people’s perception of us. Try as you might to tell us and yourself that everything women do is centered around your boner, it isn’t. The sad (for you) fact is, nobody cares about your boner. The teenage girl in the trendy clothes doesn’t care about your boner. The teenage girl in full goth regalia doesn’t care about your boner. The blue haired SJW doesn’t care about your boner. The middle aged woman who dyes her greys doesn’t care about your boner. The church lady doesn’t care about your boner. The ageing hippie woman with the long wavy grey hair doesn’t about your boner. I don’t care about your boner. Nobody else here cares about your boner. The only one who cares about your boner is you.

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

@Based Melvin maybe you can explain to me. What’s the big deal about sleeping with or dating someone who has more grey hair than you assumed? One of my partners has some grey hair. Should I be concerned? Or is it different because we are both men?

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Baed Melvin, with his cute little rainbow Trojan Condom helmet, cracks me up.

He’s just trying so hard, y’all.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Debased
Your personality is bad, and you should feel bad!

I do wanna point this out tho

practice girlfriend

Gross to anyone else? Just me?

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

I actually dyed my hair blue because bright cheerful colors make me smile. Same reason I wear bright cheerful underwear (which no one but me ever sees as I am not sexually active).

Nothing to do with anyone but me. Sorry to shatter your worldview.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

It is funny. There’s a small subset of men who obsess over every little thing we do with our appearance but most men don’t seem to care that much about our hair or clothes.

I don’t know if it’s like this for other women, but I find that there’s no correlation between how I look on any given day and whether or not I get hit on. It’s been this way my whole life. I actually looked kind of hideous when I lost my virginity because it was after a 1980’s costume party. Other than Melvin and his “freed” friends, most men just aren’t caring that much about our fashion choices.

In my experience, when women do dress for other people (and not all of us do that) it’s to impress, intimidate or placate other women.

Red pillers know this all as well we do. That’s why they’re always whining about how women who aren’t even 8/10 or higher on the SMV scale can get laid. That’s why the whine in the OP isn’t about how middle aged women can’t attract men. It’s about how they do attract men and they’re outraged by this fact. These guys only tell us we need to obsess about our appearance for their benefit because they want to make us feel bad about ourselves. They want us to feel bad about ourselves because they want to control us and they know if we’re confident and happy that they can’t.

SpukiKitty
SpukiKitty

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
August 21, 2017 at 12:41 am

true sexual marketplace value of these overripened peaches.

If you like to fuck peaches, that’s your business. As long as you’re doing it in your own home and not in the produce section of the grocery store. The rest of us however, do not really need to hear about how your boner feels about various kinds of produce. Keep your boner notes in your pants, dude.

LOL!

I’ve heard a lot of these dorks yammering on how they prefer adolescent girls and that a woman hits “The Wall” (‘Hey! You! Leave them women alone!….) at the young age of 25.

Since a human being has been determined by medical science to reach full biological adulthood by 18-20 (though the brain a tad slower and even slower for males), it seems really weird that (using the fruit metaphor) these clown prefer colorless, sour, under-ripened fruit.

Ripe and slightly over-ripe fruit tend to be the sweetest and juiciest!

Hey misogynospherians! Adult women are like fully-sweet and ripened fruit and at peak fertility! Why do you want some unripe KID?

Now I have to take a shower for all this sordid “Human Females Are Fruit” jazz.

@Male-Biased Wedgie Udon-Noodle
You know your goofy “Red Pill/Blue Pill” jazz was from a movie series written by two transwomen where it was presented to Keanu Reeves by a strong black guy and a hot butt-kickin’ woman, right?….

….The RED PILL is FEMINISM & PROGRESSIVISM, baby! Progressivism philosophy is, simply….as a younger Keanu said….comment image
….“BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER! *Air Guitar*

….Which is what Progressive Politics is all about! Everyone gets a chance and white hetero males can be just as welcome as anything! There’s nothing to fear! Look at Progressive countries then look at Far-Right Theocracies! NO CONTEST! The former tend to be nicer, safer, more prosperous and peaceful and have a higher standard of living.

When there is equality….A NATION THRIVES!

So shed that silly “Toxic Masculinity/Dominance” stuff and learn to be kind, giving and loving. Change the man in the mirror and see women as human beings and equals and I GUARANTEE you will find romance and sex! Also; You can still be platonic friends with women. It’s not weird!

You want to live up to some dopey, antiquated ideal created by guys like you long ago and feel angry that you can’t live up to it. We Feminists have been working hard to break down those barriers so you don’t have to find your worth as a man in outmoded macho standards….yet you assume that Feminism = Valerie Solanis.

NO! Valerie Solanis was a horrible waste of skin who committed attempted murder! She’s the female version of YOU GUYS!

WE HAVE TAKEN THE TRUE RED PILL OF PROGRESSIVISM!

MISOGYNY & AUTHORITARIANISM IS SO OLD FASHIONED AND OUTMODED AND BLUE-PILL. PROGRESSIVISM IS FRESH, NEW AND MODERN….VERY RED PILL!

You may have stolen a gentle, peace-loving, laid-back, joint-puffing stoner froggie drawn by a Lefty underground comic-book artist…. comment image
Pictured: The REAL Pepe

….but YOU WILL NOT STEAL OUR RED PILL!

I think we still need to save Pepe, too! He’d be a great Hippie-stoner Lefty mascot! His theme song could be Cheech & Chong music.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

My mom was fully grey at 30 and has chosen to dye it since. It amuses me to think that she was a good wife “putting in the effort” with my dad until their separation, at which point she became a lying cougar, right up until her second wedding day when she became a good wife again.

dr. ej
dr. ej

“What the hell does a woman’s marital status have to do with hair dye?”

It speaks to the motivation.

Oh, I see. You’re OK with married women dying their hair because they are doing it to look good for their husbands, but unmarried women are doing it for themselves and that makes it bad.

These are the traits that most determine a female’s value and that communicate to others how she is to be treated/regarded.

So, in your eyes, married women are allowed to put effort into their appearance, thus earning them more respect. Unmarried women, on the other hand, shouldn’t put effort into their appearance and therefore deserve less respect. Why are you so threatened by unmarried women? Why does it bother you so much that women make their own decisions about their own bodies?

Female machinations can certainly be baroque, decadent, contradictory, confusing, and seemingly illogical.

Maybe that’s because you’re thinking of women as a monolithic group instead of as individuals with their own feelings and motivations. This thread is full of women giving their reasons for dying their hair. You chose to ignore that and substitute your own bullshit reasons because you fail to see women as people (as evidenced by your use of the word “females” instead of “women”).

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Anyone else click on his name and get a review for his little sex doll companion?

He’s got the perfect woman. Why is he here botheing us with things that are none of his business?

Go fling your shit elsewhere.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I had red hair as a baby. When I was one it all fell out and grew back brown although the sun does give me red gold streaks. I’ve always felt like a redhead. It’s just who I am. I don’t know why I feel this way, but I do. I’ve experimented with lots of different colors, but I always go back to red because that is what feels right.

Red hair is polarizing. Some men love it. Some hate it. That’s their own business. I’m going to continue dying it red either way.

If I was going to dye my hair to attract men, I would go blonde. I have a similar skin tone to my fair skinned naturally blonde until the greys came mother. So blonde looks all right on me. Blonde seems to be the most popular with men, just generally. So why don’t I go blonde? Because it’s just not me. I wonder how our sad bonered friend would explain that.

bluecat
bluecat

Biased Mervin: women – sorry, feeeeeemales – dye their hair because “they try to make themselves appear more youthful, healthy, and fertile than they are. Denying this is silly.”

Mammotheers: How do you explain young women dying their hair white? (or blue, or green, or any other colour which does not denote youth and healthiness except for meadows and jellyfish).

Merv: Feeeeemales are WIERD and YUCKY and I can’t explain their motivations because who can?

Oh honey, much logical.

bluecat
bluecat

@ PeeVee

An artificial peach?

JS
JS

MRAs do love starting to “logic” with contradictions that are obvious to the outside observer, don’t they.

And yes, I’m getting tired of twitter idiots telling people the KKK was started by Democrats.

dreemr
dreemr

Oh, looks like I missed out on more troll “wisdom”, OH NO OH SIGH.

I shall now peruse the thorough drubbing I’m sure he received.

Ms Vanilla Rose

Moar henna! Need moar henna because the MRAs do not like dyed hair and I wish to keep them at bay.

PS I am post-menopausal. I am not trying to attract anyone, particularly not MRAs, in order to make babies.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Whenever I see a MGTOW bragging that he is now free, FREE, do you hear him? FREEEEEEEEE! I have a flashback to the Puma Man movie: “Each man is a god. Each man is free.”

As a kid watching the movie late at night, I rolled my eyes at that line. As a grown woman watching Puma Man getting the MST3K treatment, I cackled.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ vicky p

Puma Man

Well, if anyone should fancy cougar women…

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

bluecat,

An artificial peach?

Lol, no. But he named himself “Based Melvin Udall” and the name of the little sexdoll review is called MGTOW: As Good As It Gets, so our latest thinks he’s being oh, so clever.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Alan

*snicker*

Since it was a cheesy 1970s cheese fest, does it surprise you to learn that there is indeed a scene at the end of the movie about the sexual habits of the Puma Man?

Poor Donald Pleasence, having to be in such a movie. Though he got to chew the scenery rather a lot, as the villain.

Lea
Lea

Melvin:
“Women are decedent. Here’s my review of the ridiculously expensive piece of silicone I hump.”

“Women are vain and self- deceiving. I think women are fruit instead of people and believe I can reduce half of humanity to traits I read about on a misogynist website for dudes who can’t get next to a woman and spend their days ranting about how evil women are for avoiding them like the plague even though they’re totally awesome according to the metric they made up.”

If you want to see someone who lacks self-awareness, Melvin, take a peek at the nearest mirror.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@freebased melvin:

youth, health, and fertility…These are the traits that most determine a female’s value

WOMEN. ARE. NOT. COMMODITIES.

Fuck along, now.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ vicky p

During all the Ghostbusters kerfuffle I YouTube’d some of Leslie Jones stage act. She does a brilliant bit about daft white folk being attacked by animals with the punchline “Well they’re not called kitchen lions”

It’s especially funny because I’ve got a friend just like that. A woman who has literally taken a selfie with an alligator. I assume the only reason she didn’t get eaten was the poor thing was completely bewildered at suddenly being hugged by ‘friend to all living creatures’ granola girl.

ETA: She once watched me legging it from an enraged bull yelling “You’re scaring him!”

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Alan

When my baby sister was a cute toddler, she once tried to get an alligator to come over by slapping her leg and calling out, “Gator! GATOR!” (Luckily, the alligator did not respond.) She also once hugged a bear cub.

Luckily, she has survived into adulthood.

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

I am sorry for posting off-topic, but I think I remember that some regular commenters here crochet. I have decided to start learning. My coworker made a really lovely shawl for herself from a yarn kit at Wal-Mart, she gave me the label so I can find it, and the label has a scarf pattern on the inside. Does anybody have tips for a newbie? Should I look up YouTube videos?

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

@Victorious Parasol

You saw Puma Man prior to MST3K? Woah…that’s an accomplishment.

My only similar claim to fame is seeing Laserblast on TV once when I was a kid….

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

Apologies for the presumption, but does anybody happen to have handy a link or two with info about US foreign aid being restricted only to ngo’s or any kind of organisation that has no connection to the provision of contraception or abortion or reproductive healthcare? Thus forcing some organisations to stop helping women with their reproductive healthcare needs in order to stay afloat?
Especially if it mentions any developments under trump in particular.

Many thanks for any suggestions! (It’s for a sibling of mine – not the trump-sympathising one! quite the opposite, in fact, only they’re much more clued-up about environmental issues than social/feminist ones and have just expressed an interest in knowing more, particularly in relation to arguments about trump)

Bacon
Bacon

I’ve dyed my hair since forever because I have a white forelock (witch lock!) and I don’t wanna look like Rogue from the x-men.

My husband prefers my natural colour (bride of Frankenstein streak n’all) and dislikes the smell of dye, but I keep dying it anyway because it’s my head. My husband is a decent human being and accepts my right to do what I like with my own damn head, because honestly who cares what other people do with their hair?

PreuxFox
PreuxFox

@opposablethumbs I have this one bookmarked from a previous discussion:

I hope it helps.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

PS I found one or two things just now that look good for this, so I don’t want to be any bother! – just, if you happen to know of anything you think is particularly informative or worth reading. Thank you!

ETA thank you very much, Preux Fox, that’s great!

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@opposable
The policy in question is called the ‘Mexico City Policy’ or the ‘Global Gag Rule
^Trump first reinstates the rule in Jan after Obama revoked it
^Trump and Tillerson expand the restrictions in May

Edit: ninjad by your good self 🙂

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Gaebolga

I was young and was still developing my sense of taste in movies.

@ PreuxFox

Have you heard of Ravelry?

dreemr
dreemr

@PreuxFox

I crochet and it is quite easy to learn. The most difficult part (for me, at least) is figuring out the count of your beginning row, and making turns correctly.

I’d certainly use YouTube as a source! Its a very relaxing hobby, I like to “listen” to TV more than I like watching it, so crocheting fits in very nicely.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

Aaw, I missed one. A good one, too. I wonder if he’ll be back? I mean, he didn’t really offer anything new, but this one was at least literate, apparently.

Our new troll is quite apparent in his sexism. In his head, women only do things in order to attract boners. Unmarried women? Their lives are centred around getting a dude. Any personal grooming is to try to net a better dude. Any behaviours are to try to net a better dude. Only by getting married are they then free to pursue things for themselves – but not really, because everything they do is then pride in family or pride in their selected-dude.

Women are never anything but an attachment to men to these guys. How hollow their lives must be, how vacant the soul bereft of meaning beyond the mechanics of procreation. Their red pill is a soporific.

Anyways! I never got the obsession with hair colour. Or eye colour. Or height. Or body type. Frankly I am pretty much ace, or at the very least extraordinarily demi. Personality compatibility is so much more important to me. (Also I’m probably just tasteless and think everyone is good looking ’cause I have no way to gauge appearances beyond a certain point!)

Dyed hair is cool! I frankly love that soft steel-pink is in vogue. I wants it, my precious.

No reason.
comment image

EDIT: Also I will celebrate your one-yearniversary too, Vicky P! Many many more!

JS
JS

White supremacist nightmare begins:
The Sun is turning black! Madras, OR nearing totality.

Pavlovs House
Pavlovs House

radical notion practiced in our abode:

Dress/fix hair/other grooming stuff, etc. the way you like it and the way you know the other partner likes it.

Ms. Pavlov’s House has long beautiful blonde hair which always looks good (even, and especially, when ponytailed back for our yoga class). Alas, the U.S. Army prefers my hair much shorter than Ms. Pavlov’s House likes me to have it but fortunately being only a mere Reservist I can let it grow long between the occasions when I have to do Army stuff. Of course I’m a beta cuck for doing stuff that I know my partner likes, right? And Ms. Pavlov’s House colors her hair but so what…besides she’ll look good with the silver colored hair that the older women in her family have.

What’s with all the gray hair stuff? Silver is an older natural hair color too and lots women think they look great with silver hair and if they think that who’s anyone else to argue?

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

@SpukiKitty

Please don’t compare our recent…visitor…to an udon noodle. I haven’t had it proper, but instant udon is cheap (not ramen-cheap, but what is?), fulfilling, and quite low-fat! Also delicious and I’d love to have it in my dorm.

Contrast: Based Blunderfuck here.

Speaking of which, @Based Blunderfuck:

The first time I dyed my hair, it was to look more like a male character (specifically, Cronus Ampora of Homestuck–I’m sure you’d get along swell with him) for Halloween back in 2014. I didn’t care about pleasing anyone’s boners then, and I certainly don’t now–and while it’s back to its natural deep brown from black, I intend to dye it blue after this upcoming Halloween, because I know a certain store sells permanent blue dye now. And because my hair is so fucking dense, it fucking LASTS.

And you know what? My girlfriend isn’t going to care one lick.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

Thank you for that other one, Axe! Brilliant, my eco-minded sib should be well up to speed now 🙂

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

For those outside North America, a real time simulation of the Moon’s shadow on Earth:

See also “moon phase” link in sidebar.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

It was sunny out and now that it’s almost peak eclipse time where I am, the fucking clouds roll in. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

dormousing it

Anyway, as I aged, my hair seemed to lose some of its vibrancy, even before the gray showed up.

Yup. It took me a few years to work it out, but my brown with reddish highlights most certainly did lose those highlights – really obvious when I was 14 – and my hair colour was more even and a darker duller brown by the time my first grey hairs appeared when I was 17. That was more or less expected, because my family (mother’s side) tended to go pure, glowing white in their 50s.

No such luck for me. I’m now 70 and still, when I can’t be bothered with colour, a dull boring grey. The most important thing I eventually worked out was that you don’t add a few, or more, or thousands of white or grey to your existing hair colour. All of your hair loses colour so that, by the time you’re ‘pepper & salt’ all over, it’s just a mix of white-ish strands and dull black or steel-grey strands. The original colour just drifts into the background and disappears entirely at some point you don’t even notice.

Crys T
Crys T

@BasedThingy

You’re the one who boasted you always get what you want “one way or another.” Your rapey, creepy words, not mine.

Also, it’s cute that you think you have insight into women’s behaviours, but it’s obvious you’re a clueless saddo with an unbelievably severe case of sour grapes.

Run along now, and have a crywank over how mean all us bitches who don’t appreciate your manly wisdom are.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Thanks, Scildfreja!

I got to see a bit of the eclipse here, but it’s cloudy. Ah, well.

Amnesia
Amnesia

Even if dyeing of the hair were solely done to be attractive to others, some could still only be trying to attract other women or non-binaries.

Mine’s half faded-green right now, will be full peacock blue-green again once expenses allow. Until then, just have to keep sighing at the return of the brunette-ness…

Ellesar
Ellesar

I lost my hair due to chemo 3 years ago …Too much faff to dye it, and I hate the smell, but I’d like bright white hair with maybe a blue or green streak for special occasions.

Me too (eyebrows back but not very noticeable as they are scant and pale now). My streaks would be blue, green AND purple – if I could be arsed, but I lost my hair nearly 5 years ago and still haven’t put any dye on it again.

I think a lot of MEN have aged really badly, and what the hell are they doing about it?!

Oh that’s right – women aren’t scrutinising men in extreme detail, looking for any possible flaw and posting it online like it is some kind of AMAZING TRUTH.