entitled babies evil ex-wives evil fat fatties evil old ladies makeup is a lie men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny reddit

MGTOW warns fellow men: Aging ladies will deceive you by dyeing their hair

Hair dye … or hair LIE?

By David Futrelle

In the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit, a wise elder who calls himself lonewolf-chicago warns his younger colleagues to watch out for the insidious danger of … women who dye their hair. You may think these women look hot, he tells the assembled MGTOWs, but they don’t look hot, because their hair is a LIE! Also, he notes, his ex-wife has a fat butt.

Let’s hear him out:

I’m an older guy. I’m 45 and there are no women anywhere close to my age that doesn’t dye their hair. Some have pretty faces a few are even fit but they all died their hair.

If they did not dye their hair all of them would look like old ladies. All of them. So just this one act of dying their hair conceals at least 10 years of age.

Damn these women for trying to look their best!

So if a woman is 35 or 40 and she dyes her hair you have to imagine what she looks like without her hair dyed.

Er, why exactly do you have to do this?

I am 45 I have very little gray hair I do not wear makeup… obviously, but women my age smile and become coy when they get carded at a restaurant or at a bar even though it’s only because the Law States the bouncers must card everyone who walks in the place.

Their narcissism makes them believe that it’s because they still look young. But it’s only because they dye their hair.

Wait, I thought it was because the bouncers have to card everyone. Keep it together, man, you’re losing it!

One of my Ex-Wives friend has been almost totally gray since she was 30 years old she’s 44 years old now she is a hairdresser. She is attractive but she dyes her hair which means she’s not attractive … she hit the wall at 30.

It’s like a MGTOW Koan: What is the sound of one women who is attractive but also not attractive?

If you didn’t look at my ex-wife’s ass and the horrible fat lard cottage cheese on the back of her legs you would say that she’s attractive. She has humongous tits but her nipples never come out… so they are basically a big slab of fat. She dyes her hair. She would not look pretty if she did not dye her hair she would look like an old lady.

Somehow I don’t think this woman really regrets kicking this guy to the curb.

Women are narcissists and they live in a fantasy world. They think what they look like with colored hair and makeup and those undergarments that suck in all the fat is how they actually look. They live in a fantasy land.

Have you guys gotten the picture yet? Do you get it? Women over 40 for sure do not look like they actually look. It’s fucking makeup. It’s fake.

WOMEN OVER 40 DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEY ACTUALLY LOOK.

You heard it here first.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Oh, blow it out your ass, sparky.

Skiriki
Skiriki

Sweet buttery Jesus, I hope someone ties his dick into a knot and puts a lock on it.

Of course, in other news, I have dyed my hair radical purple and that plus my age means I’m like SJW Hag or something.

Pshhht. My field of fucks given continues to be barren.

Ooglyboggles

@Skiriki
Oh nice, perfect for repelling the wild MGTOW.

Their narcissism makes them believe that it’s because they still look young.

Projector.png If he’s going to go on about looks he better start looking in a mirror.

brian
brian

IF YOU DO LITERALLY ANYTHING AT ALL TO IMPROVE YOUR APPEARANCE TO YOU AREN’T REALLY HOT

IT MAKES ME SO FURIOUS

Even these so-called “women” who haven’t ever “died” their hair still bathe and take showers! that’s just lies! i know how you REALLY smell! and what about the removal of body hair so many of them do!? if you can’t have naturally smooth legs and arm pits without the assistance of creams or razors, you might as well be a goddamn fur-coated monkey as far as i’m concerned!
and clothes!? don’t get me started about the horrible foul illusions these witches weave by wearing clothes that look “nice” on their “bodies”! if you can’t be an HB8 while wearing a sack-cloth monk’s robe, you can fuck right off!
i’m not even going to touch the evils of oral hygiene and hair styling.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Women are horrible if they try to look conventionally attractive. Women are horrible if they don’t try to look conventionally attractive. Men are fine no matter what they look like. What else is new?

Myriad
Myriad

I’m sure Mr. Lonewolf-Chicago is the picture of manliness what with all the not grey hair and all.

I’ll be 47 in a few weeks and haven’t gone grey yet, but when I do, I’m dying it lavender. That should keep them away.

I also love how he says women are narcissistic all the while complaining that women do things that is not exactly what he wants. For once I’d like one of these guys to have just a little bit (maybe a tiny amount would be more manageable) of self awareness.

Lea
Lea

Why the fuck do they keep thinking anyone cares what they think is attractive?

Nobody is trying to impress mgtows but other mgtows.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

For once I’m willing to believe this is a MGTOW who’s as old as he claims and has actually been married.

I can’t help but think though his rant is a combination of trying to persuade himself, and perhaps others, that he’s glad his wife dumped him; and also panic that she’s so much better off without him. This very much reads like “Please don’t date my ex. She’s not really as attractive as she seems. Honest!”

Paradoxical Intention - Leader of the Deathclaw Damsels

comment image

comment image

So, men dye their hair too. That MUST mean they’re all hideous slug monsters with a hunger for human flesh. The hair dye just makes them look human enough to try to eat human feeeemales.

I mean, if you see a man who’s over the wall (which is OBVIOUSLY when they turn 20, I mean, who the fuck wants to date a man old enough to drink, am I right fellow females???) it’s obvious he dyes his hair, so you HAVE TO wonder (by government mandate, hail Katie) what kind of hideous slug monster he looks like when his hair isn’t dyed.

I mean, I don’t have an ex-husband, but if I did he’d clearly be a hideous green slug with a head full of ugly gray hair.

Clearly men are narcissists because society tells them they have to dye their hair to be taken seriously.

I mean, look at George Clooney! Clearly a washup well past his prime!

[/sarcasm]

(((Podkayne Lives)))
(((Podkayne Lives)))

This reminds me of the scene in “The Name of the Rose” where the old monk is telling the young monk to focus on how gross the girl is inside, where it really counts.

DrSpleen
DrSpleen

I’m not sure why, but I’m always amazed at just how blatant the misogyny of the MGTOW subreddit is.

brian
brian

yeah, my less sarcastic non-fake-mgtow response is just: what the fuck people? where’s the line? you expect women to look nice and shave their legs and wear makeup, but oh god not TOO MUCH makeup, and dress up, but dear lord don’t dress up in THAT because… what? it does too much to improve your appearance?
i just don’t fucking get it. there’s some hidden line that once you cross it you’re no longer trying to look your best but LYING about how you REALLY look. how… how does that work? if you look like that then you look like that. just what is this shit?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

George Clooney!

Isn’t he the actor chappie who’s married to Amal Alamuddin?

(I know I’ve said that before, but it tickles me that that’s how the Bar see him)

IgnoreSandra

*has dyed hair*

Yep, the fact that my hair is a dark auburn is proof that I’m really some kind of snail, or maybe a large catfish.

SpukiKitty
SpukiKitty

Paradoxical Intention – Leader of the Deathclaw Damsels
August 20, 2017 at 6:11 pm

(Boxes of Just For Men shown)

I mean, look at George Clooney! Clearly a washup well past his prime!

[/sarcasm]

YOU ARE DIVINE! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Jamesworkshop
Jamesworkshop
Skiriki
Skiriki

Oh FYI, Joss Whedon’s days as a public “feminist” seem to be over with this thing: http://www.thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/

Kai Cole (ex-wife) spills the beans.

SpukiKitty
SpukiKitty

brian
August 20, 2017 at 5:57 pm

IT MAKES ME SO FURIOUS

i’m not even going to touch the evils of oral hygiene and hair styling.

YOU AS WELL! DIVINE!

iknklast
iknklast

I’m over 40. I do not dye my hair. So, by his logic, either (1) I am not really over 40; or (2) I do dye my hair and I am either lying or deluded when I say I don’t.

I am, in fact, over 50. And I have very little gray hair. And am not bothered by what I have, because I do not assume there is something wrong with being over 50 or having gray hair. These are both things that just are.

Most women I know that are 45 do not look “old” – they may look middle aged, and some of them may look old, and some of them may look young, but so what? If he’s 45, why does he expect to be attractive to women in their 20s, anyway? Maybe these young women would prefer a younger man. Maybe they feel that men “hit the wall” at 30. Or maybe they don’t. Try being a decent human being if you want them to be interested in you – and try to learn enough grammar so that your tenses match, you spell things correctly, and you punctuate in a consistent and reasonably grammatical manner that doesn’t mark you as someone who just spouts nonsense without caring what you actually sound like – or is editing your prose the same as dying your hair? Deceit? Trying to look better?

That’s it! None of these MGTOWs can write a coherent rant because they don’t want to be hypocrites and deceive the ladies into thinking they are literate.

estraven
estraven

I have gray or, in the right light, silvery hair. I like it. I do have some lavender streaks that I had dyed just recently, and I like them. I’m in my mid-60s and I really don’t give one flying fuck what anyone else thinks about it. I have a friend who cannot see herself with gray hair, so she dyes it to the color she had for most of her life (red). Why would anyone have a problem with the choice of either one of us? It’s just all-out weird. My friend and I have both been married for decades and both of us do as we want and no one, least of all our spouses, thinks a thing of it. All this nonsense about how it’s “lying” is laughable, to say the least. These guys are just pathetic. Or would be, if they didn’t contribute to the pool of horrific shit done to women.

Tov01
Tov01

Off topic, but I’ve recently learned about Umoja, a village in Kenya where woman have quite literally gone their own way.

I can only imagine the panic attacks this would set off if the MGTOWS ever found out about them.

NicolaLuna
NicolaLuna

I topped up my hair dye today because the roots were coming through. But I don’t do it to look younger even though I’ve hit the wall now I’m 30.

I dye it red, orange, green, blue and purple because I want to trick men into thinking I’M AN ACTUAL RAINBOW!

Such misandry.

Also, if I ask the guy I’m dating to put fake tan on me, is that a.) less misandry because I’m not tricking him, or b.) more misandry because he’s doing things for me? He doesn’t seem to mind so I just don’t know.

kupo
kupo

I love how easy it is to upset these dudes. Plus I look good doing it.

Tosca; Chaos made Flesh, Servant of the Purring Jew
Tosca; Chaos made Flesh, Servant of the Purring Jew

@ Brian

The whole point is that the line is completely arbitrary, and can therefore be placed wherever it’s most convenient to punish women. It’s not about what she looks like, it’s about an opportunity to abuse her.

Demanding adherence to mutually exclusive standards is a classic abuse tactic. Here we’re seeing the demand that a woman must be stunningly beautiful at all times…without doing anything to achieve that. Failing to meet both those standards simultaneously means the abuser has ammunition to make her feel bad about herself.

There’s theoretically a balance point, where the victim manages to strike exactly the right amount of beauty vs. effort to please the abuser. But of course that point is at the discretion of the abuser…who will simply change it if the woman gets too close. Because this is not about what she looks like.

This is exactly why I no longer pay any attention to beauty norms, and do whatever the hell I like with my appearance. Someone will always be unhappy. Their problem, not mine.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

I am over 40, and do not dye my hair. But next week, I’m going to get it dyed blue as part of my “Yay! I didn’t die last year!” celebration. (The fact that this is the wildest thing I am doing to commemorate surviving a hemorrhagic stroke probably says a lot about me.) Having it annoy MGTOWs is a side benefit.

For the curious, Mr. Parasol cheered my decision and thinks it’s a swell idea. He’s also the kind of husband who last Christmas told me all he wanted was me, alive, as a Christmas present. I’m sure the MGTOW contingent would bray about how “whipped” he is. In this, as in so much else, they are wrong. Luckily, we can go our merry way without their approval.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

I’m 47 and don’t dye my hair because my employer has a rule about “only colors that occur naturally in human hair.” There’s a rumor that the rule may be dropped soon, and if it is I’m thinking green.

Roberta Loblaw
Roberta Loblaw

Fuck, they’re onto us. Why did we ever sell hair dye openly in drug stores and advertise it on TV?

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@WWTH

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ nicolaluna

Nice to see you back.

if I ask the guy I’m dating to put fake tan on me

I once mentioned to someone that I enjoyed applying her fake tan because I found it relaxing “like painting a skirting board”. That did earn me a bit of an eye narrowing, but I can’t help being such a romantic.

@ vicky p

told me all he wanted was me, alive, as a Christmas present.

*sniffle* That’s so lovely.

Myriad
Myriad

@Victorious Parasol

Congratulations on the anniversary on your victory. What shade of green are you going? My oldest son has the most beautiful shade of teal.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@ Alan

He tends to be rather good at turning phrases like that when I least expect it. There’s a reason we’ve been happily married for so long.

Haise, the husky pupyp
Haise, the husky pupyp

Waiting for the thread from mgtows complaining bitterly how women breathe too much, taking too much oxygen away from more important men. women drink too much water, and women blink too frequently are other possibilities.

At this point, existing annoys mgtows so eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But the wall has been risen to 30 when it was originally 25! Damn. So I have 6 more years until I’m, by their own words, useless and that’s way too long for me to wait for my invisibility to them.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

@Myriad

Thank you. I haven’t really picked a particular shade of blue (not green), because the color expert at my stylist has worked with me before on red highlights (years ago) and I trust her color sense. I know she’ll suggest something that works with my hair color and complexion, and I can just sit back and relax.

I’m not really much for DIY hair color – I’m a bit cowardly for that – and I’m glad I can reach out to someone who knows what they’re doing.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@PeeVee
It’s a start. And the headline annoys me. It wasn’t the violence that made em change (that shoulda been enough). It was the weeks long downpour of righteous anger. But whatever. They shouldn’t be defending these fucks to begin with. They are inherently violent, guns or no (and good luck getting the police to, I dunno, police that). Ms Heyer wasn’t shot, was she? Ugh all around. But it’s a start…

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

@Victorious Parasol – aw, that is so sweet! I hope it turns out beautiful.

I just turned 50, and my hair is still its original shade. There’s a few silvery hairs, but not all that noticeable. I might dye it one day if it looks awkward while it’s transitioning to whatever its eventual color turns out to be, but that would be because I like it that way, not because I’m trying to deceive MGTOWs into finding me attractive. PEBCAK, dude.

Scene: Restaurant. Two MGTOWs are dining out.

Waiter: How is everything?

MGTOW 1: Well, if you overlook the stench and the irridescent slick and the metal staples, it’s delicious! Perfection!

Waiter: Um…And you, sir?

MGTOW 2: I’m outraged. Your restaurant is a TOTAL FRAUD. This food does NOT look like it looks. You cooked it, then arranged it on a plate to disguise its essential truth. Onions in nature aren’t caramelized. Parsley doesn’t come in little sprigs. And what is this savory brown stuff that I can’t stop licking off the plate? I want my money back, you charlatans!

Waiter: *backs slowly into hedge*

Dreadbeasts
Dreadbeasts

You know how poison dart frogs are bright colors to ward off predators?

Anyway that’s why my hair is pink.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Axe,

It is a start. Progress is slow sometimes, (sometimes too slow), but it’s steady.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

I’ve observed that, at least in the US, most younger women have made some enhancements to their natural hair color. Highlights, or lowlights. Or, they’ve gone hog-wild with the rainbow colors.

So, what with many older women choosing to cover their gray, chances are any woman you see outside a nursing home has dyed her hair in some way.

More and more young men these days are going with the frankly unnatural colors in their own hair. I applaud this.

Right now, my hair is a white-woman-of-a-certain-age medium reddish brown. Boring. Naturally, it’s a cool-toned dark brown. Some gray, but not much. Anyway, as I aged, my hair seemed to lose some of its vibrancy, even before the gray showed up. I miss my dark hair, but the softer, warmer color does look better against my skin. Maybe I’ll get some coppery highlights next.

I love the wild colors, but I don’t have the courage to make a huge change in my appearance. I would have to bleach my hair first, and that’s terrible for the hair, especially for fine hair like mine.

Well, sorry to ramble. I’ll have to stick to makeup if I’m craving some bright color.

Myriad
Myriad

@Victorious Parasol

I don’t know why I put green. Must be the lady brain kicking in. Blue sounds lovely as well. I hope you post pics of it when you do. That is if you feel comfortable doing that.

I used to have bright red a few years back, but I’m kind of lazy right now, so it’s back to dark blonde. Maybe I’ll try some lavender highlights to start with.

Bina

I recently turned 50 and there are noticeable white streaks in my mostly-reddish-brown hair. I have tried to dye it numerous times, but dye just doesn’t “take” on me. A shampoo or two, and even “permanent” dye becomes very, very temporary. Anyone who wants to know what my real color is should just wait a couple of days after I’ve tried to dye it, and they’ll know. I’ve never been rejected on the grounds of looking my age yet. So I call bullshit on this guy.

I also really wonder what this prize-winning specimen of manhood really looks like, because on the Internet it’s possible to lie like a dirty old rug about your looks all day long. Especially if you’re a misodge hiding behind the whole “going his own way” thing.

Morsaç
Morsaç

Well, they’re onto us. Damn…

My hair has not been it’s natural color for long since I was in college, and I’m 47 now. But I’ve graduated from “natural” shades and gone purple. I’ve recently learned that they consider that to be Problematic (lol) but I allow my grey to show by keeping the sides buzzed and undyed. Pretty sure I’d never pass as a sweet, young thing even without the grey, but bright colors are nature’s way of saying Don’t Touch, right? 😉

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

I do not dye my graying hair.

OTOH, I wear a glossy burgundy lipstick. I think that it makes me look a little more “pulled together,” as a fashion writer might say. In a boho kind of way.

One ingredient of this lipstick is hemp oil. Hemp is a wonderful thing, and I hope to Katie that we can grow it legally in the USA sometime very, very soon. I’m not trying to get high; I’m trying to save the planet. But I digress.

If any MGTOW thinks that my lips are naturally a shiny burgundy, he’s extraordinarily naive.

And if any MGTOW thinks I care at all about pleasing the eyeballs of a man who hates women, he’s profoundly mistaken. (Also, ick!)

Memo to MGTOWS: What, exactly, would be the point of attracting a MGTOW? Like most women with a choice in the matter, I want to be with a guy who has a sense of humor and respects and likes me. You guys are none of the above.

JS
JS

I am 45 I have very little gray hair I do not wear makeup I am a flock of seagulls wearing human clothing

On the internet, no one knows you’re a flock of seagulls.

Christine
Christine

I’m 27 and thought of dying my hair grey in feminist social protest of the pressure society puts on women to stay looking youthful. MGTOW always play “devil’s advocate” to anything with the slightest wiff of feminism — I wonder what his complaint would be this time. Does he than start insisting all women need to hide grey hair and not flaunt it???

Carrie
Carrie

I’m soon to be 49 years old, I have had precisely ONE white hair in my life… it was actually ten years ago… and “below the belt”, if I may be coy. I plucked it, and none grew back.

My MOTHER who is 80 years of age, ALSO has no grey/white/silver hair(s). I know this because [long story short] she went into the hospital last May and was just placed into a physical therapy program at a nursing home. They don’t dye your hair for you in the CCU, and they haven’t done it at the nursing home. Her hair is as mousy blonde as it ever was. No roots showing; all one color hair still.

Among the many, many things that irk me so about MRAs/MGTOWs, etc., is how they really, really believe they are so endowed with knowledge when that ain’t even *close* to what they’re filled with.

Based Melvin Udall

Er, why exactly do you have to do this?

Chi-Town is right to warn younger dudes about these cougars and encourage them to mentally imagine the true appearance and true sexual marketplace value of these overripened peaches. That makes it easier to abstain (if they’re going monk) and also makes it easier to properly/effectively approach relations with such females (if they’re looking for a pump and dump, practice girlfriend, or sugar momma).

When older married females do this, I give them credit for putting in some effort. When older unmarried females do this, it’s kind of sad.

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

My base hair color’s brown. I have red highlights throughout, a few blonde strands toward the front, and even some blue near the roots. I’ve never dyed it or had a perm.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Based Melvin Udall

Oh hey, we women certainly appreciate your critique and will definitely take it to heart — just as soon as hell freezes over.

Speaking of which, don’t you have someplace else you have to be?

1 2 3 5