alt-right anti-Semitism creepy daily stormer entitled babies homophobia literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny racism rape rape culture sexy robot ladies shaming tactics

Internet Nazis bitterly divided on the sexbot question

Sexbots: Wholesome fun for lonely Aryan men … or tool of Jewish degeneracy?

The Summer 2017 WHTM pledge drive is! Please consider donating money to enable continuing coverage of Nazi sexbot debates! Thanks!

By David Futrelle

The Greater Internet Lady-hating community has generally been pretty enthusiastic about the allegedly impending arrival of vaguely realistic sexbots, hoping that the ready availability of faux ladies for sex will render real ladies more or less obsolete. Or at the very least make the real ladies feed bad about themselves, thus achieving a major goal of misogynists worldwide.

But sexbots have gotten a much chillier reception from the subset of internet misogynists who also happen to be Nazis. Last year, for example, a writer for the Daily Stormer denounced sexbots as a plot by Jewish degenerates to lower white fertility and, you know, white genocide the superior race.

A recent poll on the Daily Stormer suggests that most internet Nazis are still wary of sexy robot ladies, with 54% (as of this writing) thinking they’re a bad idea. But a significant minority — 35% — is kind of into the whole thing. A lively debate on the subject has broken out of the site’s BBS. Naturally, these being Nazis, the reasons behind these differing opinions are uniformly terrible.

According to hacker Andrew “weev” Auernheimer, commenting on the Daily Stormer, BBS, sexbots might be good for

nonwhites …(maybe not blacks because they are incapable of caring for any object of high value and it would cost society a lot of money)

for whites no– we implement WHITE SHARIA, and then freely beat and rape women after …

being a faggot with a five figure masturbation machine is probably gonna make you a lot less likely to implement WHITE SHARIA

As someone called Hercules1 sees it,

Having it with a robot is a weird and completely desperate degeneracy.

It’s almost the same as guys who can’t get any, having it with an animal or something out of desperation. …

Fanda is similarly wary

Sounds like either a Semitic scam to further atomise society, a gooky reaction to a horribly atomised society, or a combination of the above.

VorginiaSavior worries about robot-assisted White Genocide:

Sex robots would be not only degenerate but it would go against the propagation of the Aryan race.

But SnakeDoctor has much more immediate concerns:

I’m not sticking my dick in anything that has the potential to clamp my dick off. That’s like taking a gamble getting a blow job from a bitch who has seizures.

But for every commenter denouncing sexbots as “degeneracy” or worse, there are perhaps two others parroting the standard misogynistic argument for sexbots. While running behind the naysayers in the Daily Stormer poll, on the BBS itself the pro-sexbot Nazis are offering much more detailed and passionate arguments as to why sexbots are great news for white dudes.

“Im for it,” declares Exiled_Idiot.

Robots with artificial wombs would pose a giant threat to the female population (cuz noone wants to deal with thots if you can avoid or need to fuck them) and force them to better themself and become more viable. It would essentially force them to evole or die out.

TheOutlander14 sees sexbots as a boon for men in a world teeming with”unmarriageable women.” Echoing pretty much every MGTOW and Men’s Rights Activist who’s ever offered an opinion on the subject, he argues that

Sex robots decrease the marketplace value of sex, essentially taking away nature’s one advantage that women have and exploit to the downfall of civilization in the post-modern era. …

Men have already been FORCED to live lives without women. You have to do everything in the house. Cook, Clean, Work, Maintenance and the only thing your post-modern woman will offer you is a second income, maybe sex, and debt to maintain her consumerist lifestyle. Robots cannot provide money to women or meaningful attention, which works against them.

We’re entering a eugenic bottleneck everyone, and if women won’t shape up and compete against robot pussy, then they will end up without a child or husband. There are more great men out there than there are decent women, and I think they deserve to at least be fucking happy without being called a degenerate because they don’t want to date a 2 ton whale of a woman covered in tattoos who wants to spend their money. Not everyone will be able to mate, and it’s better they do it with a sex robot than a chink. …

If you know a decent chick who isn’t some fat slut with uranium up her vag, don’t fuck a robot. Otherwise, fuck one in the meantime.

The aptly named Terrible thinks that sexbots will force women to stop saying “no” to sex.

‘Female’ sex robots designed for men are a good idea because they will take a lot of leverage away from women, dealing a deadly blow to the thot institution of ‘consent’. If a guy can just bang his robot and it feels better than banging you, then I guess you’d better learn to cook and clean and be a mother, right? Got some serious competition if all you’ve got to offer is a wet slit.

What must never be allowed to happen, though, are sex robots designed for women, for obvious reasons

Red_In_T_and_C offers an extended take on the threat sexbots pose to the power of pussy.

Our problems may be Jewishly inspired, but the lever that moves us is pussy.

Sex is both the carrot and the stick used to control men. We do the most ridiculous and destructive shit to get our nut. Which is harmful. We are then punished afterwards via things like “harassment” claims, child support etc…

Sex robots will allow men to develop the tools needed to resist being manipulated by women.

For those still unconvinced, Red offers an argument that even the dullest Nazi should be able to understand. Because it involves vaping.

Being against sex robots is exactly like being against vaping. Pussy and tobacco are addictions that are expensive, that are undignified, and which have serious and life ruining real world consequences.

Consider a man of potential being sperm jacked at 20. He may never see his child, but would still be a slave to the child support machine until around 40. His career, ruined. His ability to raise a family, ruined.

And all because a bunch of feminists who hate men wish to deny us our liberation. And because a bunch of insecure men fear shaming language.

The only argument against sex bots is some sort of nonsense about no babies getting made.

Where are the arguments against condoms, the pill, sex ed, and abstinence?

And, hey, if you’re worried about the fertility rate falling amongst whites, Red adds, just “imagine the endless benefits if we gave sex bots to muds.”

Sorry, I’m still imagining the benefits of sexbots designed to clamp Nazi dicks off.

Bmaccnm
Bmaccnm

Who ARE these people? Are there pictures? I’m old and not easily shaken, but these guys are horrifying.

Scolar Visari
Scolar Visari

“Have a little self control. We’re not animals, and as National Socialists, we shouldn’t strive for degeneracy.”

They’re not animals but, Ogdru Jahad willing, Nazi rule’s gonna be defined by self control. That poorly planned and poorly executed move to the ost lebensraum notwithstanding.

On the other hand, the numerous predictions of an inevitable Fembot Singularity are becoming as sad and predictable as the limitless predictions of the standard Kurzweil Singularity. I’d bet one of their silly Kübelwagens that they’ll still be discussing the imminent Fembot replacement of women a century from now (Hellboy forbid there are still Nazis in the future); it’ll be followed by equally nonsensical conversations relating to the replacement of jetliners with supersonic rocket planes and efforts of the Jewish capitalists and socialists to suppress them.

Bina

I’m still imagining the benefits of sexbots designed to clamp Nazi dicks off.

So am I…so am I.

Maybe we could sell them some Fashlights? You know, like Fleshlights, but for fascists?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

“Marketplace value of sex.”

Somewhere John Adams is saying, “Oh, Abigail! Abigail–I have such a desire to knock heads together!”

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

Man, they’re not even hiding behind a veil of decency any more, are they? Just whippin’ out the ol’ rape fantasies for all to see, these days.

Because they’d be more interesting and compassionate companions than you?

dr. ej
dr. ej

Oh, no! Someone fetch my fainting couch! No husband or child! Whatever will I do?!?

Oh, wait. I’ll just continue living my life and being happy with it, like I have for the past 32 years.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Bina FTW.

Somebody posited to be that DS was a satirical site, to which I laughed and laughed, but honestly, it’s getting harder and harder to believe these fucknuggets exist. And I’m reading their shit!

Damoflances

Will the robots be programmed to cook, clean and be mothers? It kind of seems that all a robot has to offer is a wet slit, and what is it set with? Is his mom going to have to clean it? Dude, you already have hands, and they’re free.

Please excuse formatting, just starting to play with it.

Damoflances

Should have read “what is it wet with?” , not set. Sorry.

Ktoryx -- Now with vitamin G!
Ktoryx -- Now with vitamin G!

Do… do you think we should tell them?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

What a horrible fate, having to cook and clean.

Women already have sex with machines and have been doing so for a hundred years. Little slow on the draw there, slick.

Ktoryx -- Now with vitamin G!
Ktoryx -- Now with vitamin G!

At some point they’re going to have to make up their minds whether we’re terrifying omnipotent oppressors who rule society with an iron fist, or helpless children unable to accomplish anything. We literally can’t be both.

Freemage
Freemage

I would Kickstart this so very, very much….

MrsObedMarsh
MrsObedMarsh

@Ktoryx

Umberto Eco, go!
“The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies…. However, the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy.”

TheMandolin
TheMandolin

Where are the arguments against condoms, the pill, sex ed, and abstinence

Umm……everywhere? Except for abstinence. I suppose there are not many right wing arguments against abstinence only education.

Paradoxical Intention - Leader of the Deathclaw Damsels

“Either be my sex slave and house maid, or else I won’t fuck you, and you’ll never have my kids!”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Once again, misogynistic shitbags highly overestimate the value of their peens. To paraphrase Wonder Woman: “Men are not necessary for pleasure.”

This is…also true about women? Like, I cook, clean, work and do maintenance here and there. Ya ain’t special, broflake. It isn’t hard, and the idea that you’re FORCED to do it, and you’re such a poor widdle victim of society because you can’t force women to do it for you is fucking laughable.

Where are the arguments against condoms, the pill, sex ed, and abstinence?

There’s plenty of arguments (by cis men) against condoms, such as “It’s too small”, “it doesn’t feel right”, “I don’t get pleasure when I wear one.”, etc. And if you, a person who sleeps with men, hears this bullshit? You fucking run into the sunset, and keep going. That man isn’t safe.

There’s plenty of arguments against the pill (by mostly old, cishet white men who have no idea how a female body fucking works), and a lot of these also have to do with religion. Specifically, theirs. The other ones stem from their ignorance about how the pill actually works and what its uses are beyond preventing pregnancy.

That same group is also one that argues against proper sex ed, citing the idea that they think kids are too fucking stupid to understand it, and that it’s “immoral” and all that other shit. Of course, if we had better sex ed in the first place, there wouldn’t be an issue of people not understanding how shit works in the ol’ nether regions.

However, the arguments against abstinence are ones I happen to agree with. Forcing people to be abstinent and not giving them other options only leads to more teen pregnancies, and other sexual behaviors from kids who aren’t doing it safely because they don’t know how.

I’d rather if kids were going to be sexually active with one another, then they’d at least be safe doing it.

I will say though, there’s nothing wrong with being abstinent. If you choose to be that way, or you’re going through a dry spell, there’s nothing wrong with you. It’s okay to not have sex. You’re a complete person without sex, and it’s not a necessity to live.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

If SnakeDoctor tries to stick his dick in me, it would get clamped off. I can’t imagine I’m the only woman who feels that way. It’s not only sexbots that don’t want his dick anywhere near them.

I do agree that I can’t compete with robot pussy though. Who could ever compete with this?

comment image

Falconer
Falconer

Would someone please indulge me and let me know where the hell “thot” comes from and what it means? I can’t get closer then “a woman we don’t like” and I ain’t googling it. Please and thank you.

Damoflances

@WWTH, That is the best robot pussy I’ve seen yet.

Tosca; Chaos made Flesh, Servant of the Purring Jew
Tosca; Chaos made Flesh, Servant of the Purring Jew

OK, Mr. MGTOW. I, a woman, see you. Your desire for sex robots is based, not on wanting sex, but on wanting to hurt women. You believe (or are trying to convince yourself) that you refusing to have sex with women would hurt them.

You claim that women* are bluffing when we say we don’t want sex with you. You claim that you having sex with robots would call our bluff and force us to come begging to you. You claim that sexbots would rob women of our power and deliver us, helpless, into your hands.

There’s one problem, chickadee; women are not bluffing, and deep down, you know it.

I don’t want to have sex with a misogynist tool who hates me and wants to oppress and hurt me. I have been celibate for over a decade, and I will cheerfully go to my grave never touching another dick if you are the only dick on offer. I don’t wish you ill; I just want you to keep the fuck away from me and anyone I care about. If your use of a sex toy achieves that, I urge you to buy that sex toy.

You pretend to believe that if you fuck your sexbot for a while, women will be lining up at your door and begging to make you sammiches. But you know it’s not true. That’s why you keep pretending that sexbots are a futuristic fantasy, instead of an actual existing thing that you could order over the internet right now. If you bought one, you could no longer pretend your fantasies are valid.

I see you, fucker. And you disgust me.

* I considered adding the disclaimer, “For “women”, please read “women sexually attracted to men”. Then I realised the clarification was unnecessary. Lesbians don’t want these fuckers either. No one of any gender identity or sexual bent wants these fuckers.

JS
JS

@Falconer: That Ho Over There.

Yes, even their abbreviations are offensive.
Then again, deciding that it’s just their poor spelling of thought sometimes works for mockery.

“No one wants to deal with thoughts” seems to be about right in that guy’s case.

For other “new slang”, google “urban dictionary stupidwordhere”

Tosca; Chaos made Flesh, Servant of the Purring Jew
Tosca; Chaos made Flesh, Servant of the Purring Jew

@ Falconer

“Thot” originally stood for “That Ho (whore) Over There”. It’s basically a synonym for “slut”.

I think it may have more racial overtones than “slut”. Source; it gets thrown at a lot of women of colour on Maury Povich paternity episodes. White women are more likely to be called “slut” or “whore”.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

So, I was talking to my mom about a theoretical possibility: essentially, robot-powered socialism (without mentioning that last word because…it’s my mom). In the future, robots make all the things and do all the things, and humans are left to create as they will.

But would that imply sexbots provided for these folks? Would they even bother with them? Would they complain that it’s not a real woman, no matter how advanced they are? Or would they continue to claim that the entire system that benefits all is still a Jewish conspiracy, and attempt to destroy it?

Seriously, Larry Laffer is less pathetic than these guys. (Is reference got? Should I even try to reference this?)

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra

@Falconer

“thot” = “that hoe over there” = “I’m a raging misogynist and I denigrate women”

I am unaware of the history or origins, but it’s definitely approximately synonymous to “slut”.

On women and having sex with machines:

At work, I had to stock about a hundred bullet-type vibrators. Sexbots already exist for women, and are plentiful. That battle is over.

JS
JS

If they’re really that interested in sex, we’ll just have to put them into some nice padded capsules automated with massaging tubes, rubbery things, and plugs, so they never have to worry about not having an orgasm again. Perhaps including feeding tubes and breathing apparatus, to make sure they eat and get enough oxygen. The temporary side effect of quieting the moaning is probably a feature.

Falconer
Falconer

Thanks, everyone, for the enlightenment!

Man, these Nazis can’t enjoy anything, can they? “Going outside is good for you! Fresh air and exercise contribute to your health!” “No! If you go outside, you expose yourself to ZOG efforts to destroy your health and prevent you from breeding! Like chemtrails, fluoride in the water, and even the dreaded sun! Its ultraviolet radiation has been linked to skin cancer!”

(For those of you who might not be aware, we used to have a very entertaining troll who consistently spelled fluoride “flouride”. He also thought that the fact there weren’t super dogs or that the rocks had come to life were damning arguments against evolution.)

Haise, the husky puppy
Haise, the husky puppy

one nazi says..

then another..

It’s degeneracy to fuck a doll but not to abuse women..

If theres any group of people on this planet who should remain single, it’s them. They need to have their dolls thinking it’s spiteful towards women and that it will make women “shape up” / want men more. But it won’t. We’ll be happy knowing we’re being left the fuck alone.

Bina

Editing Mammoth, WTF? Why you mess with my comment? Why you no co-operate?

PaganReader - Misandrist Spinster

They say that like it’s a bad thing.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

brb

designing sexbot with internal pneumatic can crusher

no reason why

Bina

@Troubelle:

Yup.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

Oh no! Who told them about Operation Radiovag??

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

@Bina

That’s the one!

That said, it makes me want to discuss the series (which I’ve seen my fair share of footage of).

It was never intended as dreadfully serious–the creator, Al Lowe, was told to remake an even older game called Softporn Adventure and stated that the game’s references and aesthetic “may as well have been wearing a leisure suit”–and he worked from there.

Larry himself is misogynistic and sleazy as they come (as well as transphobic, if the events of his stay at La Costa Lotta say anything), and does some awfully underhanded things in an attempt to bed women. That said, as far as I know, he’s never outright forced anyone to do anything (with the exception in one potential bad ending/”death” in Sierra fashion in the non-remade first game…best left unsaid) of his own free will. (Love for Sail had him accidentally blackmailing someone [quite a long story], but this ended with a transfer of wealth instead.) And God be damned if he isn’t quick to move on from any given incident. (Okay, maybe not the quickest, but it’s minutes, not days, months, or years.)

That said, he does share a few sentiments with these fellows, in a malign way. I’m using game one’s Reloaded version as reference here.
It’s possible for him to bed the sex worker in the upstairs of Lefty’s bar (though demerit to the game itself: she’s referred to in a quite unappealing light, and doing the thing without a condom results in the narrator referring to her as a “human petri dish” after…something quite unappealing happens to Larry), but it doesn’t feel like enough to him. That said, if the narrator is to be believed, this has to do more with Larry wishing for some emotional investment–and Larry is either smart enough to know or learns that this simply isn’t the job of a sex worker (depending on the actions of the player).
Far later in the game, he can obtain and blow up a sex doll, but…well, simply said, it’s of immensely dubious quality. Sure, the player can fuck around with it and get some amusing responses, but Larry certainly doesn’t get anything out of it–and it’s quite easy to damage.

What he would do with a proper gynoid that’s out of the uncanny valley, sexually satisfying, and emotionally supportive?…Well, who knows. We certainly don’t, unless I missed a scene.

Anyone else got more to contribute?

QuantumInc
QuantumInc

Some day I want to write a novel from the view-point of a female sex robot owned by a incel guy. “She” is literally built for love and seeks a better understanding of it. However she slowly realizes that they can’t really have a loving relationship. With the way she has been literally programmed, and the way he has been programmed by society prevents them from having anything close to true love. She doesn’t leave because she is also programmed to value him above herself, but eventually she realizes that having a “perfect” robot wife is actually making him worse. She can’t fix the problems with his sociological programing, so she feels she needs to leave for both of their sakes. She adopts a genderqueer identity (not technically a woman after all) and seeks community with other sentient machines. Market the book as “Stepford Wives in Reverse!!”

PaganReader - Misandrist Spinster

The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee has new kittens! The last of the Fellows left earlier this afternoon.
comment image
😍😍😍😍
Naming rights will be auctioned off to benefit their local Humane Society in Tacoma.
All donations until 7 am PST will go to the Kitty Meals-On-Wheels and Emergency Pet Food Pantry programs. 😀

Ivory Bill Woodpecker
Ivory Bill Woodpecker

“Uranium up her vag”

Do these petaQs even know what uranium is? Or that it is not only radioactive, but chemically toxic as well?

Still Fiqah
Still Fiqah

And AGAIN, with the “thot(s)”! I mean, I know the appropriation of Black American youth slang and AAVE (fleek, woke, and so on) is basically instantaneous and seamless now thanks to social media, but it’s still irksome, and doubly so because it’s WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Who believe and regularly restate that Black people are inferior in every way but can’t seem to keep our words out of their mouths. They can’t even HATE properly.

SIGH. Between this and Nazi fuckers describing Donald Trump (!) as “woke” (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I’m gonna need a full month of therapeutic primal screaming.

EverythingIsRidiculous
EverythingIsRidiculous

::raises hand tentatively::

Uranium in their vaginas?????

Did I miss a memo?

Tessa
Tessa

::raises hand tentatively::

Uranium in their vaginas?????

Did I miss a memo?

I’m confused, too. But maybe they have an exceptionally poor idea of what IUDs are?

Blackrising
Blackrising

They do realize that a sex bot is not going to provide the intimacy of a real partner, right? Women have had vibrators and all sorts of machines designed to get them off for years, yet we have not all miraculously stopped looking for partners.

Do they really think that men, once they have sexbots, will just stop wanting a relationship or intimacy? If those sex robots are really so life-like that this works, then they really shouldn’t care whether it makes women ‘shape up’ (it won’t) and chase after their dicks (definitely not). And if they aren’t and can’t provide the intimacy most people crave, then their whole plan of denying women sex and children till they come begging on their knees (excuse me while I laugh) won’t work anyway.

As amusing as it is to read about these dudes and their ‘women are gonna come crawling for a fuck’ fantasies (again and again because the Manosphere really isn’t very original), there is one little problem – it doesn’t matter if you lot go away and live on a lone island eating seagulls and banging sexbots. Women still won’t have sex with you. They especially won’t want a relationship with you. Because no one wants to be intimate with a raging asshat who doesn’t care about women beyond ‘can I fuck them’ and ‘how much abuse does it take to break them’.

Kootiepatra

I’m deeply amused by the guy who has enough imagination to foresee a robotic companion that is realistic enough, satisfying enough, and affordable enough for men to never want real women again… yet he evidently can’t fathom it being designed in a way that couldn’t accidentally destroy sensitive human bits.

I mean, I’m no engineer (after all, I have no idea how to hunt/cook seagulls), but even *I* can figure out that it’s easy to design something that simply doesn’t close all the way, or that can’t exert sufficient force to seriously injure someone. And that those would both be fundamental concerns to someone designing a receptacle for human danglies.

[Ed: laughing at getting ninja’d about the seagulls by Blackrising]

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Uranium in their vaginas?????

Did I miss a memo?

That’s like super random, but it reminds me of a classic juvenile Finnish pun:

uraanisauva – “uranium rod”
uraani sauva – “a rod into my groove”

Is “uranium up her vag” some new version of the jade egg thing?

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

They would never actually be happy with even the most perfect-in-every-way hypothetical sexbot.

Because a) they appear to be in a horrible spiral of only getting off on being angry and unhappy, and b) what they actually want is not sex per se but to hurt/break/make women as unhappy as possible.

Hence all the fantasies about “and then you’ll be sorry!”; they want to harm real live women, that’s the whole point of the interactions they fantasise about, and therefore even a perfect robot could never fulfil the conditions.

NEE NAW IT'S THE PC POLICE
NEE NAW IT'S THE PC POLICE

In re vaginal uranium, I’m surprised the early 20th century didn’t produce radium dildos–they pretty much put radium in everything else, including radium water, which was marketed as promoting good health.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

SO close to self-awareness….

And yet so far…

Bad news: sperm banks are a thing.

But Nazis already think women are nothing but wet slits, so why even bother competing? What are we competing for? What’s the “prize”? A lifetime of drudgery and abuse.

Also unanswered by the robot-womb advocates: who’s going to raise their mechanically gestated babies to maturity, if women are nothing but wet slits who are all terrible at mothering? Robot nannies? Hello, attachment disorder.

EJ (the Scheming Liberal Race-Traitor)

If you know a decent chick who isn’t some fat slut with uranium up her vag

Health warning: Do not put uranium up your vag. Do not put uranium against any sensitive part of your body, especially your mucous membranes.

Nop
Nop

Uh. Do these idiots not know that vibrators are already a thing?

Ellesar
Ellesar

How do male neo Nazi’s have sex with women anyway? Men seem to outnumber women hugely in their groups so it must be more than difficult for a neo Nazi man to find suitable white women. They are not going to be happy if a raging Nazi woman has sex with loads of Nazi dudebro’s, so they must be lowering their standards!

Also, there is no danger to the ‘white race’. I myself have propagated 2 lovely white children, but being a lesbian I guess that my kids would not be the right kind of white children, as 90% of white children would not be, being raised by a ‘race traitor’, liberal or degenerate.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

Hats off to the many people in this thread pretending they don’t know about the worldwide anti-male conspiracy that involves all women with vaginas stuffing toxic, DNA-unravelling substances all up in there. Your dissembling does you credit, comrades.

1 2 3 4