alpha asshole cock carousel antifeminism empathy deficit entitled babies men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW of the Day misogyny reddit women's jobs aren't real women's suffrage

MGTOWs reinvent the Handmaid’s Tale, with bonus creepy incest overtones

Happily, there’s a place for women in the coming MGTOW utopia

By David Futrelle

So over in the Men Going Their Way subreddit, the fellas are talking about what to do with “leftover” — i.e. unmarried — women after men finally step up and take the vote away from women, who are always voting for the wrong things anyway.

Apparently unable to understand that most women have jobs, the MGTOWs naturally conclude that in their version of utopia the single ladies — deprived not only of husbands and their resources but of Big Daddy government as well — won’t be able to support themselves. But the MGTOWs, kind ghouls souls all, don’t want to let them starve!

One brave MGTOW has a solution:

BCPrepper 2 points 5 hours ago* All the unmarried women are going to be a serious drain on the system. Rather than using socialism to take care of them like the globalists are hoping for, and since no man wants to be a tradcuck for some CC rider --- I think a better solution is for men to "adopt" one of these leftover women, not as a wife, but as an incubator for a wife. Essentially she'll be impregnated by someone else, and any daughters will be raised to become the man's wives. In return all the women receive shelter, security, and provisioning. Not this perverted materialist provisioning they receive today, which consists of handbags, shoes, McMansions etc. We're talking modest clothes, food. And they will have to pull their weight. This will essentially be a post-collapse society.

(Note: in the preceding quote “CC Rider” refers not to the famous song but to the infamous “cock carousel.”)

Naturally, other MGTOWs are enthusiastic about Mr. BCPrepper’s ingenious proposal.

ZCnegan 4 points 4 hours ago Oh my god. You are a fucking genius. That would actually work. But for that to work, all the pro women laws would have to be abolished, which will happen in case of colapse. Then women without daddy gov to protect them would have to sell themselves very cheap, and still men would not want them. But if I could have a woman raised to by a wife, with 100% loyalty and efficient, and without brainwashing bullshit, then i would maybe consider giving part of my resources, in case i wanted a family/kids and needed a womb. Sex is all they have to offer, and men are becoming tired of it, more and more we see sex for what it is, just sex. And whores are better for it

BCPrepper goes on to praise himself for his “humanitarian” solution to the Leftover Woman Problem.

BCPrepper 1 point 3 hours ago Yup it's the only solution as I see it. Socialism won't work, especially when men don't get good women in return for serving the state. The globalists overplayed their hand, thinking men would just accept their fate as a slave class. Now our biggest concern is Islam taking over. Really not interested in that happening. Artificial wombs might help catalyze the rebirth of western civilization, but it's not a long term solution. There's a humanitarian aspect to caring for the women that made bad choices and are no longer fit for pair bonding. The solution I outlined above gives them safety and purpose.

Such thoughtful fellows these MGTOWs are!

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

Have any of these guys thought through just how they would establish their version of Gilead Republic after “societal collapse”? They seem to miss that step every time they talk about stuff like this. What makes them think they’ll become top of the pyramid?

Dove
Dove

I think I read a better version of this in a YA dystopian novel.

Myriad
Myriad

It is kind of pathetic at this point that they assume that the collapse of society will come and that all men will join them to subjugate women. If in deed something like that happened, I really don’t think the guys who can’t seem to cut it in modernity are going to even survive little less have women at their beck and call.

Falconer
Falconer

Obviously, they watched Mad Max and learned the wrong lesson.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Falconer
“We totally can do a better job than the Immorten Cuck!”

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Do they not understand that unmarried women existed prior to women getting the franchise, and that those women didn’t need to rent themselves out as axlotl tanks to survive?

No, I think they don’t understand that.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Tangetically related:

(H/T to Boink x 💙💚💛💜❤)

Now to tead what these MGTOWs are up to, now.

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

@Mryiad

One thing they forget is that those women they’ll want to enslave will likely have families/friends to defend them. Or rescue them if they’re kidnapped. MGTOWs dream of a lawless world where they can get away with rape and trafficking but you know what else would be a free for all? Vigilantism. And there will likely be at least one well armed gang willing to pop a miggytoe skull in exchange for cash. If the women’s loved ones don’t do it themselves, that is.

Don’t think things through, do they.

epronovost
epronovost

What I like about their post-apocalypse scenario is that they are so convinced that men (and by that they really mean men like them) will take over without problem and that women will be helpless. Just look at failling states. That’s the closest thing we have to an apocalypse scenario. Syria is probably the most famous failling state. Rojava, an emerging pseudo-state in northern Syria is basically built on a primitive form of democratic communism and radical feminism. It owes much of its success to women working, thinking and fighting to survive and prosper despite the war raging there. Seeing that example, it seems that any apocalypse scenario will spring multiple different ”survival” strategy. There’s is doomed to fail and that’s what I found so amusing. Even their delusions are delusional.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

So their vision of the future for women is quite literally ‘barefoot and pregnant’?

Bina

“But for that to work, all the pro-woman laws have to be abolished!”

And therein lies the rub. More than half of all voters in the country are WHAT gender, again?

Katz

“a tradcuck for some CC rider”

Do these guys just not care that they’re completely incomprehensible to anyone who lives in the real universe?

Bina

Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, where a bunch of MGTOW neckbeards tried all that, guess what the girls are up to?

Something tells me that these guys haven’t factored in a little thing called the human spirit, which infests women and “slave class” men in equal numbers.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Do MGTOW really think that single women on welfare live in mcmansions?

Just for fun, I looked up a couple of things in my area. I selected a suburb that is chock full of mcmansions, Eden Prairie, MN and looked up some real estate listings. Mcmansion type houses go from about half a million to 1.4 million, depending on the size of the house and the size of the lot.

Then I looked up the maximum TANF payout in MN. It ranges from $428 a month for one person to $1608 for six people. That’s the maximum. Not the average. Women with other sources of income like employment or child support or alimony would probably not get that much. Also, the T stands for temporary and you have to go through all sorts of hoops to qualify at all.

How the fuck is someone on welfare going to come up with a down payment and pay the mortgage on a million dollar home on that?

Every woman on welfare I’ve ever met lived in a small apartment or a rundown home with multiple other adult family members or roommates.

I continue to be baffled by the mentality that welfare is a ticket to unlimited riches.

No clever nickname
No clever nickname

I particularly enjoyed the bit about raising a woman to be a wife, 100% loyal and “without the brainwashing bullshit”.

They really have no sense of irony, do they?

PS: long-time reader, first-time commenter

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

What if their wife from birth grows up to be less than a HB8? Or gay? Or has an IQ other than crayon?

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

These guys don’t seem to take into consideration that women might, yanno, not appreciate this arrangement whatsoever and fight back.

That said, though.

WWTH reminded me of a lingering fear of mine: being unable to get a decent job once I graduate.

Yes, I’m going to uni two years early. Yes, I had to prove that I was above and beyond the average Kentuckian in order to get there. Yes, I’ve gotten through the year with only one C (and naught worse) to my name, and this trend will likely continue.

But I’m well aware that in this day and age, this is not enough to guarantee my economic stability.

I’m seventeen, and I’m sure my parents aren’t about to cease harboring me quite yet.

But I’m afraid that the moment I turn eighteen, they’ll start trying to bully me out of their respective houses.

The minimum wage in my state is $7.25 per hour for most professions. (Even if I work as a waitress and don’t work up much tips, they have to give one enough money to make it at LEAST that.) But I don’t know if that would be enough for me and me alone to live in half-decent conditions.

And my family’s expecting me to be the one to strike out there and do great things.

I want to. I want to change. I want to create. I want to share.

But in the world we are changing to…I don’t know how much I can do.

…Is there anything that I should do? Are there any resources you guys know and trust?

When it comes to…anything, really. Finding shelter. Or jobs. Or clothes, or food, or a means of non-manual transportation.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Hi, No clever nickname. Welcome.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

Sex… is sex?

Katz

So his ideal arrangement is Craster’s Keep?

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

My grandmother was born in 1885 in Texas. She had four sisters, two of whom never married.

No problem.

They became teachers, lived on the family farm in Texas, and seemed to be at least reasonably happy.

Now that’s old school.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

So his ideal arrangement is Craster’s Keep?

They must’ve forgotten that he didn’t come to a good end.

Myriad
Myriad

@sunnysombrera

Very true.

There is a lot about this whole scenario they have not thought out. Why let reality get in the way of a good hate fantasy. Like where will they get food, clean water, dispose of their waste so they don’t get sick. These guys really don’t know what they are hoping for.

Haise, the husky puppy
Haise, the husky puppy

So these guys want a dystopian-like lifestyle for everyone else except them. All women dehumanized as ‘wombs’ and a collapse of all cities across the planet.

Oh and also, in this world, women don’t provide anything other than sex to them. Every single woman would just drop to their knees for their predatory mgtow overlord because they think so.

You know.. it’s not like people would be reaching for their guns or other means of self-defense in order to protect themselves or anything.

And no Chads, right? or any other threatening alphas.

Ivory Bill Woodpecker
Ivory Bill Woodpecker

I also marvel at how these vacuum-skulled knuckle-walkers think a lifetime spent in Mommy’s basement, munching Cheetos, guzzling Mountain Dew, and shitposting on Da Intertoobz, is going to prepare them not only to survive in, but to dominate, a post-apocalyptic world.

How many of these dudebros:

(1) Know any armed or unarmed combat skills worth mentioning?

(2) Know how to grow any food crops?

(3) Know how to raise livestock?

(4) Know even basic first aid and low-tech hygienic skills?

(5) Know how to use basic hand tools (forget power tools in a P-A world)?

I could probably think of others, but you get the idea.

Holy Ascended Madoka, I marvel that some of them have reached physical adulthood without a firmer grasp of reality.

Ray of Rays
Ray of Rays

@ Policy of Madness

Because I haven’t read those books in so long, my mind immediately read “axolotl” tanks, instead. I can’t tell if that would be more or less horrifying.

Bina

@Haise:

Right? Funny how their idea of utopia always involves breaking everything beyond repair first. The world isn’t “whole” to them until they’ve wrecked it. I find that very, VERY telling.

Hesster
Hesster

So, basically he wants a live-in slave who in exchange for meagre rations and housing would be birthing and raising a kid to also be his live-in slave except the kid would be legally married to him?

Fuck that. I’d kill myself first.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

Precisely, Ivory Bill Woodpecker. Why do they think that women will need men to provide for them anyway? Most gardeners and crafty-type people of my acquaintance (makers of soap, clothing, etc.) are women. I think if women team up, we’d be just fine.

JS
JS

Well, if you make a net to catch seagulls with, you won’t need women any more. Also, who needs to brainwash women, when you’ve specified the new baby will be 100% loyal.

What original logic they have.

NickNameNick
NickNameNick

@W.W.T.H.:

Do MGTOW really think that single women on welfare live in mcmansions?

Probably because they never received welfare themselves and erroneously assume people who do must get a ridiculous amount of money to be able to purchase such things, instead of given the barest minimum and needing to supplement their income in other ways.

Also, I again wonder why these people consider themselves “Men Going Their Own Way” when they seem to spend their time doing nothing but bitterly ranting about how awful women are. If I swore off something like, say, drinking alcohol – I wouldn’t then spend the rest of my time talking about alcohol. I’d, y’know, do other more constructive things with my time.

@Ivory Bill Woodpecker:

I’m slowly becoming convinced that most post-apocalyptic fiction is basically a male power fantasy where, with the end of society as we currently know it, the clock is wound backwards to that mythical time where “men were men and women were women.” It is quite nice when a movie like Mad Max: Fury Road points out that it’d be a living nightmare for just about everyone save for warlords and their lieutenants.

The only people I ever see wishing for a post-apocalyptic scenario in real life are often straight white guys who act no different than members of Project Mayhem from Fight Club, all of whom are both naive and delusional enough to think such a situation would embolden them as people than leaving them powerless and ultimately doomed like everyone else.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

The fact that this would give men “wives” that would be decades their junior is, I think, not an accident.

Tessa
Tessa

if I could have a woman raised to be my wife, with 100% loyalty and efficient, and without brainwashing bullshit

I… What? This guy seems to not understand words. How can “raised to be my wife, with 100% loyalty” and “without brainwashing” be compatible??

Dude, you literally want a person to be brainwashed from birth into not finding you repulsive.

Laugher at Bigots, Low-T Inbetweener Weener

@WWTH:

Do MGTOW really think that single women on welfare live in mcmansions?

If they’re anything like I was when I was conservative, then yes. It’s part of the “welfare queens” meme.

OT: Apparently Helmut Kohl, a former chancellor of Germany, is dead.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Hesster

Fuck that. I’d kill myself first.

All alternative plans failing, I’d form a line right behind you.

Death before slavery to a MGTOW.

Death before marriage to a MGTOW.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Tessa

A MGTOW would see no downside to this.

Falconer
Falconer

Well, I mean clearly they believe that the only reason you gals aren’t down with their program to your dying breath is feminsitz brainswashers. Just get rid of them and wimminz are perfectly happy to be robots indentured to creaky old men.

Gijoel
Gijoel

@PeeVee alas that site is infested with anti-adblock. So I didn’t bother looking that hard

EducatedRedneck
EducatedRedneck

What’s with these radical traditionalist types and being RPG nerds? I swear everyone who espouses these views are fans of some variation of the role playing game genre (usually post-apocalyptic or fantasy).

I am guessing they think they’ll be like Conan or Dovakhiin or the Lone Wanderer. You can tell these people have some disconnect with reality.

tim gueguen

I hope the BC in BCprepper’s name doesn’t stand for British Columbia.

This Handle is a Test
This Handle is a Test

This is off topic but does anyone know the specifics of what went on at Vidcon between Anita Sarkesian, Sargon, and Boogie2988? I know there has been things that Sargon contributed to Gamergate but I can’t recall Boogie ever really having been identified with Gamergate in general.

dslucia
dslucia

@Kat:

Death before slavery to a MGTOW.

Death before marriage to a MGTOW.

Aren’t those the same thing, though?

dslucia
dslucia

@This Handle:

Boogie never really necessarily identified with the Gribbles, but from what I remember he took a “maybe both sides are being meanypants'” stance on it, and he was leaning toward being sympathetic to the Grotters at least back near the beginning of the whole mess.

EDIT: Oh, and as for the Vidcon thing, I didn’t actually watch it or anything but from what I’ve read from other people, there was an awkward exchange between Anita and Boogie which they both apparently talked through, and Sargon was there to partycrash, because what other reason would he have for being there?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

@This Handle is a Test

The story I have heard is that AS was on a panel and Sargon and about two dozen of his followers got there early to take up the first few rows explicitly to intimidate her. She called him out and in the process called him a “garbage human.” The Vidcon organizers later apologized to her for putting her into that situation in the first place, but also didn’t like her calling out specific audience members. Of course GGers are framing this in the predictable way.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

Gijoel, oh, sorry. I read it on my phone with no problems, so I didn’t know.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@This Handle is a Test
Sargon was at front seats at a panel, Anita called him out for being a garbage person and then Sargon decided to be the professional victim he kept claiming Anita was for the views. Boogie and Anita didn’t have much beef, they were pretty civil during a q and a panel. Boogie was dealing with alot of anxiety and did not want to offend Anita in any way and even made multiple videos on how he doesn’t want people to demonize Anita. After the awkward exchange at the finale of the q n a they talked to each other afterwards and pretty much left with no animosity. Unless you count Anita not wanting to be in a selfie with Boogie because she didn’t know whose side Boogie was on & didn’t want any more ammo to be used against her.

Seriously Anita Sarkeesian is my rolemodel for being able to persevere through years and years of this bs. And the fact that a malicious bigot is re-inciting even more harassment for his benefit is nothing less than disgusting.

Ethan
Ethan

You know what irritates me, other than the obvious repugnant views on women and the world in general? It’s that I often find myself daydreaming about some form of apocalyptic aftermath with me being able to finally be self-sufficient without having to purchase land and pay some soulless bank for it. A chance for me to be on my own and not have to pay lip-service to a capitalist hellscape like the United States. It has nothing to do with subjugating women or minorities, and I also acknowledge that if something as horrible as this happened it would be, you know, horrible and would cause a great amount of suffering. I don’t want this. Really the idea is just the easiest path to me having property to grow crops and raise animals on. It always strikes me as hilarious that these witless fuckers honestly believe they would be the lone-wolf ubermensch from their fevered imaginations in this scenario, and not the woefully unprepared, wheezing losers that can’t figure out how to get out of their own metropolitan area, let alone setting up a legitimate rural base camp that can be defended and expanded. I guess I am irritated that in some oblique way they are connected to my daydreams of having the space to provide for myself while also minimizing the amount of human interaction I’m forced to perform. The difference being that they fantasize about this as a way to justify their perverse attitudes towards women, rather than just wanting to not have to engage with people anymore. It taints my dream, dammit!

This Handle is a Test
This Handle is a Test

Thanks,

I came across a Boogie vid (I periodically view him as he generally comes off as a nice guy and can occasionally be pretty funny) in which he discussed a portion of it as it applies to him, as apparently a lot of the usual MRA fellows came out for blood in that he was apparently “too nice to her” to which he more or less said he could live with that. Said video is being bombarded by a lot of MRA commenting exactly how you’d expect them to comment. I just wanted to get some context.

Sorry for detracting from the main post.

JS
JS

I use anti-anti-adblock plugins on some sites now. ’tis getting ridiculous.

“You came to my website, so you must want to support my speech by viewing these marvelous ads for freeze-dried seagull (or whatever).
In fact, you must also want your browsing experience controlled by this script I picked up off the net that supposedly stops adblockers, I don’t know for sure that’s all that it does. But since I love control, you must enjoy it.”

*sigh*