aggrieved entitlement creepy cuck cuckolding empathy deficit incel misogyny rape rape culture reddit

Incel Redditor unapologetically admits to raping an unconscious woman

Knajjd11: “Men are predators by nature and it’s, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out”

By David Futrelle

This is appalling, but unfortunately not even slightly surprising: An “involuntarily celibate” Redditor has openly admitted to raping an unconscious woman.

Naturally, he is completely unapologetic about it, declaring that “[r]eproduction is objectively the point of living. You can’t expect someone to let such an opportunity to slide.”

Knajjd11, a regular poster in the Incels subreddit, made the comments in a discussion in r/Drama, a subreddit devoted to, well, Reddit drama. He has since removed the comments in question but not before someone archived them here.

Here’s a screenshot of the relevant portion of the discussion. It starts with Knajjd11 declaring that, contrary to the insinuations of others in the thread, he has in fact “touched a woman.” And then it gets very ugly, very fast:

knajjd11 -8 points 13 days ago I have touched one, funnily enough. I'm incel because I've never had someone want to have sex with me, but I have stuck my penis into a vagina. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11IsARapist 34 points 13 days ago I have stuck my penis into a vagina I think you mean rape, fuckface. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago I have already replied to these allegations in a previous comment. "I haven't overpowered anyone and it wasn't rape, either, unless you're the "omg i drank so much by my own volution but it was rape!!!" SJW types. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11IsARapist 37 points 13 days ago Also, there's a huge difference between stupid drunk sex and I-put-my-dick-inside-an-unconscious-broad sex. You are a rapist. An unpunished rapist. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago Have I forced someone to drink? Have I spiked someone's drink? No. Men are predators by nature and it's, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out. permalinkparent [–]bigblackkittie 38 points 13 days ago Men are predators by nature and it's, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out. what the fuck permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago Reproduction is objectively the point of living. You can't expect someone to let such an opportunity to slide.

In a later comment (screenshotted here), he further excused his alleged actions on the grounds that the victim wasn’t a virgin, so it didn’t count.

A look at knajjd11’s user profile on Reddit reveals that he’s replaced most of his past comments with spam urging people to go to the Pizzagate forum on would-be Reddit replacement Voat. But his previous posts (which remain up at the moment) suggest that (if the pictures he’s posted are indeed of him) he’s a young man with a perfectly pleasant face (that he thinks is repulsive) and some thoroughly unpleasant opinions that he thinks are perfectly fine.

In one post he declares that incels “lose” when and if they ever end up having mutually pleasurable sex.

Having Mutually Pleasurable Sex as an Incel: Losing, In a Way? (self.Incels) submitted 4 months ago * by knajjd1114, 2/10 PSL - 5'2", ugliest incel, got lucky with alcohol Think about it: the females persecuted me, shunned me, doomed me to a lifetime of suffering and I'm to work hard, "self improve" as much as I can and all that stuff for years only to end up validating and pleasing a female, the thing that made me suffer for all my life and mocked me. Going up and down as that useless worm lays there like the sack of shit it is, making me work for her pleasure. I wouldn't, and cannot ever afford to turn down sex as an incel, of course, but I sure as Hell won't try to please a female if I get thrown into an alternate universe and finally do have sex. I have been thinking of this for quite a bit now and thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

In another equally unpleasant post, he suggests that “having a ‘modern’ daughter” is essentially the equivalent of being cuckolded. In the post, he imagines, in sexually explicit detail, a young woman becoming “a worthless slag being pumped and dumped by Chads.” He ends with a series of questions:

[H]ow can so many of you normies be happy having a “western”, a “modern” daughter after so many years of raising and caring for her selflessly? How can you not get sick seeing her turn into a slut for public use? How can you sit still and say “this is fine” while she’s nothing more than a object for Chads to use and throw away like a ***rag? How can you accept her serial “monogamy”, watching her jump from cock to cock? It makes me sick to my stomach. Answers are welcomed.

While we don’t know for sure that knajjd11’s apparent confession of rape is for real and not just internet braggadocio, it’s not exactly hard to see how someone with beliefs like these — a volatile mix of misogyny, aggrieved sexual entitlement and bitter self-loathing — could rape a woman and think of it merely as his due, an “opportunity” to reproduce that he shouldn’t “let … slide.”

If the last few years have taught us anything about the internet it’s that we cannot separate online behavior from the real world. We can’t dismiss the vile opinions we so often see online as mere trolling, or somehow unimportant or unreal because they are posted online. Trolls more often than not end up believing the nonsense they post. And they often act upon these beliefs in the real world.

Incel ideology is horrendous enough to read online; it’s even more sickening to realize that some men are acting out these beliefs in real life. If Knajjd11’s confession is true, his incel beliefs have provided him with what  he sees as a legitimate justification for real-world rape.

EDIT: Added an additional comment from Knajjd11 justifying his alleged rape.

H/T – Thanks to tracertong322 on Reddit who brought this to my attention as well as to sys34 on Reddit, who posted the screenshot that enabled me to find Knajjd11’s comments.

@Aulma

moot originally renamed /new/ (for “News,” general discussion of news and current events) to /pol/ (for “Politically Incorrect,” which was supposed to be a dumping ground for explicitly bigoted posts). It didn’t result people on /pol/ being isolated. Instead they became increasingly radical over time and got into IRL stuff.

About 10-12 years ago, Encyclopedia Dramatica and /b/ were safe havens for radical euthanasia advocates* who hated people with disabilities (both physical disabilities and mental illnesses). They were just not explicitly political IRL yet.

* I’m grouping them with people who support assisted suicide for terminally ill people. Different issue

History Nerd

I mean I’m not grouping them with responsible assisted suicide advocates. 🙂

Bina

Also:

Well, I can think of a few that would violate the comments policy here, so here is one that won’t: Buy yourself a chastity belt, dude, because if your commentary is anything to judge by, you would make the world’s worst parent. And you cannot be trusted even as a sperm donor, either, because you sure as hell can’t be arsed to find a willing recipient. But you just broke the irony meter I had riding on my bet that you were one of those who whine about “spermjacking”, dude, so you owe me a new one!

Katz

Well yes it does make sense to hope for its shut down. But personally, I think that in order to stop radicalisation effectively, closing 4chan is not enough. With pol migrating to the main social networks like Twitter and being made famous by alt-right representatives, the 4chan shutdown becomes meaningless. Whatever used to be discussed intimately on 4chan is now done more publicly on multiple platforms. 4chan is slowly becoming an empty shell, people still use it a lot but the ideas are out and spread.

Oh yeah, if you just meant “4chan has lost its influence because you can be a Nazi anywhere now,” then yeah, you’re probably right. I guess it’s more of a “should have shut it down 10 years ago” kind of situation.

GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina
GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

Valentine: Obviously I can’t be sure how much news you get about US politics and how much of it is true. What follows is my opinion — like most of the people at WHTM, I am fairly far out on the left (pro-socialist) wing of the US political spectrum.
The Republican Party has always tended to be the party of business and of the rich, but this has gotten much worse over the last 40 years. Their policies mainly benefit a minority, often a small minority of the US people. They have survived and often won by using racial antagonism and cultural issues (such as abortion and anti-homosexual beliefs) to persuade voters who do not benefit from their policies. They have had a very well-financed propaganda operation (Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Breitbart, etc.) that is much stronger and more dishonest than Pravda in the old Soviet Russia. They have manged to convince a lot of people — mainly white Christians, particularly men — of the lies that liberals are demonic people who are trying to destroy the US, that black and brown people get much more favorable treatment than white people, that liberal atheists are trying to destroy Christians and US families by promoting abortion and homosexuality, and similar things. A lot of the people doing this have anti-Jewish beliefs as well.

What Obama faced was a group of people who constantly accused him of being a tyrant, a Kenyan Muslim terrorist, and many many similar things. But most of the world admired Obama, so a lot of this may not have made it into world news. On the night that Obama was sworn in as President, Republican leaders got together and decided that they would obstruct every single thing he tried to do. So on Guantanamo, they tried to convince people that he was going to bring dangerous terrorists from Gitmo to the US, and managed to pass a law forbidding him to do it. I did not agree with his use of drones — I’m a pacifist, and as a practical matter, I thought that the drones created several new terrorists for every one they killed. But I understood that he did not have the power to do just what he wanted to do, and if he had been unwilling to use the drones, he would almost certainly have been defeated in 2012 and replaced by someone who would have wanted to send troops to the countries where terrorists were grouping and many more innocent people would have been killed.
In the US we have a constitutional system (called checks and balances) which attempts to prevent any leader, especially the President, from having too much power. That means that any normal President (not Trump, of course) has to do things he doesn’t want to do and can’t do things he wants to do. Sometimes that’s a bad thing, but usually it’s a good thing.

Michael Lindsay
Michael Lindsay

Have the cops been notified? 6He needs to be behind razor wire and.away from the rest.of society!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Yeah, I’m going to contest that. Sure, there have always been horrible people, but the internet makes it easy for them to meet, recruit, and form subcultures where their entire identity revolves around racism/sexism. To put it another way: It’s a marketing tool, and marketing is effective.

I think that’s what WWTH and Dali meant – they aren’t more common, but they are more organised, so thousands of bigots who would’ve been stewing alone in their bedrooms ten years ago are marching in the streets, gunning down women and PoC and sharting up the Oval Office today. Might just be talking past eachother here.

On which note, I really hope the next non-evil president – assuming there is a next president, anyway – finds some loophole to prosecute 4Chan, Reddit and Twitter under. Fuck their freeze peach, it should’ve been revoked the moment the bodies started dropping. Murder is not speech, Goddamnit.

Valentine
Valentine

But I’d been thinking about Valentine’s comments for like five hours so I commented eventually. Thanks!

Wow! I am honour you think about what i said. But really i can see from what others say, i know nothing. Also what you explained support really what i try to say – thank you. I am surprise that all media supporting bombing in other countries. That is quite sad ((( when trump dropped that big bomb on afganistan i thought it would mean he would not be president.

However, the constant tidal waves of misogyny meant that a lot of us (on the left) often made defending her a priority.

Since my parents live in UK, i feel same like this about Teresa May – obviously she is no good. She too ‘high class’, not charming, make stupid descisons and has no care for ordinary people. But then i see all abuse – calling her ‘goblin woman’ and other horrible things. And i feel sad and angry. Because now people will look and say – see this female leader! All female leaders will be like her! Because that is how this mysoginist think and they will push back all progress we make so far. I watched one speach by julia godard – i think was shared on here?? – and i observe that she truly is strong and fighting mysoginy every day. That why i said like i did about obama. I think these three leader all can be critisise but it is complicated…

mz emoji riesling
mz emoji riesling

Something I forgot: He expects her not to notice she’s been raped? But the (evolutionary) goal is to get her pregnant? (Yeah, I know that he has decided she’s not a virgin and therefore it doesn’t matter, but I still find a contradiction there.)
There is so much more joy to raising a daughter than is accounted for in his “philosophy.” (And I don’t even have children.)

Valentine
Valentine

Oi fuck again?? 🙈🙈🙈🙈 stupid quotes

Grumpy,

Thank you for your explaination. I understand you protest against vietnam war before and refuse draft? you inspire me with what stories and thoughts you write here.

For us news i read in twitter links there to articles and what people sharing in here. And i also read in russian language websites. So i cant say if all is true – specially twitter. But i observed mainly opinion in twitter anyway from some americans i follow and i seen fully positive opinions there.

This can be why i think what i said before. Some russain media sites often critisise obama, but other counties not.

Pravda in the old Soviet Russia.

This you would have to speak to my dad about – he might have disagree with you 😁😉

Of course i understand that obama cant do all things that he wanted. But since i am not from USA and also i am away from home 7,8 sometimes 9 months of every year with bad internet connection i cant always see why obama behave like this. In every country they must play ‘the game’ but i think i just surprise that when obama also did this, that people were not angry. But i see now maybe in US they are. Now in russia, opposition leader Navalny is getting support. My thoughts is, if he want to win, he must to play ‘the game’, to even get chance. But if he play, he will definately not win- because rules there not desgin for someone like him. Obama adjust his behaviour to fit, and can be then he will not make all things that he wished he can make.

Was that clear? I think last part is almost garbage…😂🙈🙈

But thank you again, Grumpy, i appreciate very much what you explained to me.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@Katz yeah that’s what I meant. Should’ve been shut down before it got to this point.

History Nerd

Girls tried to expose Austin Jones in 2015, but nobody took them seriously: https://www.buzzfeed.com/arianelange/teens-austin-jones-2015

Bina

comment image

Jeebus. What the hell is it with these emo-kid hairdos? They keep landing on the heads of douchebags!

GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina
GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

Valentine: There are actually quite a few Republicans who think Putin is a better leader than Obama — including Sarah Palin, the Vice President candidate in 2012. I have made the (not very funny) joke several times that they chose Trump because Putin wasn’t eligible.

Valentine
Valentine

To americans Putin is simply the supervillain or somekind of rightwing hero. Really both are not correct. He really did good things for russia before. For economy. After 90s and Yeltsin it seem good to have someone who care for russia and who not embarassing. Yeltsin drunk russian president?? Fuck. And really now economy better than 90s. Only sanctions really hurt. When he decide to invade Ukraine putin destroy everything. Of course, parliment corrupt and full of lies. But alternative is navalny? He call kavkaz muslims ‘cockroaches’ and say they should be exterminate? At least putin wish russian muslims happy eid. (This year eid on my birthday!)

But problem here – because i want to talk about putin not like he super-evil, can only be that i support him? I do not. He fucked my country. He just like you say your republicans are- in love with power and money. But what else can be? And also he is just one person, how many others behind him? He was in kgb before, and you know how he do good? Because he is yesman – he says correct things, does exactly what he is told. Exactly how president needs to be. You think suddenly now he thinks by himself? He still receiving orders, still saying yes – always he will be like this.

This republicans understand nothing how it would be for them if putin is their leader. Seems like they dont even read news. He not even little bit like trump. He careful, he secret, he following plans. Trump running fast and he running out of time without any plan. If putin support him and if hacking really is true, it not because russian parliment and putin have respect for trump or see that they same like eachother – it simply because trump makes america weak. Trump is weak – he care so much what people think! You think putin cares? No one fear for fake news. They have anti corruption protests all over? – no they dont, no news. What you say is lies. Fuck fake news – trump can learn from russian gvt how to cover any truth.

JS
JS

I agree with Valentine, Putin’s russian propaganda machine is way better than Trump’s. From news reports in the US, Putin’s gotten more than a few russians thinking that invading Ukraine was a wonderful idea.

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

I get what you’re saying in that you’re worried people will take the “AWALT” approach, but Theresa May is a PM at a time where there are other notable female leaders in the world and more of a general social understanding that women CAN run a country just fine. Not the ideal amount of understanding, but more so than in the 80s when Thatcher did her thing and men went “this is why we shouldn’t have a woman PM” for years and years afterwards. In short: I’m not so sure most people will use May as a reason to not have a female PM.

Valentine
Valentine

“In short: I’m not so sure most people will use May as a reason to not have a female PM.

She should not receive misogynistic abuse, for sure. She’s a terrible leader but her gender has nothing to do with it.”

I hope. But then diane abott also recieving terrible abuse now? I could not read many information about this one. Seems like she recieve worse than May! And diane abbot is very good.

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

Diane Abbot is also black and God knows that the racists have been unleashed in the UK. Good point however, Diane has had it bad for…no real reason. And when women receive abuse for any reason or “reason” at all theyre faced with slurs regarding their gender. Men don’t receive that.

Valentine
Valentine

Exactly. Actually, why i remember ‘goblin woman’ about Theresa May is that first i thought it is funny, but then i share this with one friend of mine, and they explain me same like you said – no male politician would call ‘goblin man’. Some things not even so obvious when they are mysoginsit things. But if you try and think – this will happen if she was male? It became clear.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

I do not understand, as a trans masculine non binary person, the reason why these cisgendered males have such low self esteem and want to fuck their lives up. Despite patriarchalist attitudes which have supressed women from the year dot, they seem to want to be oppressed, they want to believe in a gynocratic illuminati which secretly runs the world, so they can blame it for their own failures. Nobody owes them sex, nobody owes them anything at all. They should stop self pitying and going look at poor me, I’ve never got my dick wet. There are more important things in life! Why not invent something, create music or art, learn a craft, dance, write poetry, take up a sport?! Why do they have such a blinkered, narrow outlook on life, where nothing else exists but their cock? They love to dehumanise women on the one hand to make themselves feel superior, but on the other hand, use the Incel echo chamber to wallow in self hatred. I do not understand it. They seem to want to waste what it is to be a cis man, I would have loved to have been one, and I’m sure I wouldn’t have been an arsehole like them.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

The racial abuse against Diane Abbott has been horrifying, and not just the work of juveniles. A back bench Tory MP has had a go as well.
Women get double the abuse if they happen to be black. 🙁

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary
Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

White supremacists know the power of disrupting communities. I’m not sure why you think something that has kept African Americans poor and disorganized for 150 years is suddenly going to lose effectiveness when applied to Nazis. When the objective is to damage a group’s ability to reinforce and empower members, breaking apart communities works. You don’t have to kill or exterminate the members. Just scattering them robs them of their support systems.

If 4chan shut down today, the entire group of channers isn’t going to migrate en masse to some other platform. Some will go here, some will go there. And they’ll get the message that they aren’t wanted in polite company. Tactics that have been used for evil in the past can be used for good in this situation, and they are hella effective, so it’s irresponsible to handwave them.

Fighting back it’s the best method.

I don’t know how you do it, but if I have a water leak in my house, I shut off the water to the house before I try to fix the leak. YMMV

Faerie Bard
Faerie Bard

Frank Schaefer has the Putin thing bang on. The Religious Right have made him into some kind of demigod.

This. I have unfortunately seen this effect in person, within my own family. I was at a reunion, and several of my more distant relations (that I fortunately don’t see often), were discussing Russia for some reason. That suddenly switched to, “golly gee, I wish we could stand up to “the gays” here in ‘Murica, like that guy Putin does.” I felt like I was punched in the gut, and it made me even more glad that I have not come out to my family as bisexual. I feel like a coward for not saying anything, but I was so stunned I kept quiet and left early. (These family members are so deeply far-right-religious that saying something would not have done any good anyway, and I would probably have gotten a lecture I did not want.) Since then, I have come up with excuses not to go to the reunion. I just don’t feel comfortable with them anymore.

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

@PoM Bingo. It wouldn’t stop internet trolling, but it would certainly deal it a body blow. As far as internet activism goes, it’s been my experience that hitting advertisers has been the most effective. Not sure if 4chan uses advertising, but hitting them in their revenue sources will always work.

I’ve been thinking about the conversation about the difference in the internet subculture over the past 20 or so years. In retrospect, I doubt that even if I came of age in the social media era that I’d somehow gradually become a 4chan troll. But only because I’m an intellectually curious and technologically savvy enough to understand the context of what I was reading and the consequences of it. But not everybody is as smart or as educated as I, and if some dullard like Dylann Roof looks up some white supremacist meme and Google comes up saying “You seem to be interested in white supremacy. Would you like some more?”, he might find that siren song of answers that tell him that he’s not to blame for all his problems irresistible. Gamergate had this going as well: “It’s not you that has to change. It’s them.”

I’d love to believe there’s nothing wrong in the world, but I know a little too much about history and current events to just buy into memes that conveniently absolve white people of all blame. I can see an impressionable not-very-bright youngster falling for it, especially if they can ensconce themselves in that world.

History Nerd

Many Republicans are thoroughgoing neoliberal capitalists, but they don’t like the current US alliance with the EU because many EU countries are (even though they’re capitalist) very secular and socially liberal and some criminalize right-wing extremism. They’d prefer a neoliberal alliance with the UK, former crown colonies, and Russia. Russia supports that because they’d likely get a trade deal that’s more beneficial to them.

Putin is very smart, and he’s made sure that Russian propaganda targets both the far-left and the far-right. Any conservative alliance with Russia will be messy, though, because Russia tends to have a decent relationship with both Iran and Syria, which have been eyed by both Republican and Democrat hawks over the past 15 years or so. Russia also isn’t exactly making it a priority to ruthlessly suppress terrorism and non-moderate Islam.

The narrative in Russian media is that the US is the primary cause of terrorism, not traditional Islamic beliefs about automatically escaping Hell through martyrdom.

Citizen Rat
Citizen Rat

@Faerie Bard

I’m sorry that you had to deal with bigoted family. It’s always a punch in the gut when you realize that the people who are supposed to have your back no matter what might actually want you to not exist at all. I hope you find kindred spirits who will truly have your back, who can “family”.

Republicans suddenly love Russia because it’s their goal: an authoritarian government ruled by a living embodiment of Toxic Masculinity, friendly with oligarchs, allied with a special brand of Christianity, ruthless towards perceived enemies, controlling of the media, domineering towards perceived allies, hating of the Other, bloodthirsty, imperialistic and White.

Faerie Bard
Faerie Bard

@Citizen Rat: Thanks. Fortunately these particular relatives are ones I don’t have to deal with very often at all. To be honest, some of them I have never really felt entirely comfortable with, this was just one of those “kicker” moments. My parents (who still voted for Trump, and watch Faux News regularly, alas) are at least not as religiously zealous. When it comes down to it, my parents and siblings will have my back on most things, but there are certain things I just can’t talk about with them. I have my SO and several other close friends for that, at least.

But yeah, this happened a few years ago (pre-Trump) and I remember thinking, “You just want to strip people’s rights away, just like that? That… that isn’t AMERICAN!” and “Why Putin, of all people?” It’s like a curtain has lifted since then, and I look back and feel like I was so naive (and I probably still am about a lot of things).

These particular family members also the type to regularly say things like “I’m PRAYING for them every day!” in a condescending sort of way, like “Bless your heart!” can also be an insult in the South in certain contexts. It makes you feel like you are obviously incapable of making your own decisions, or that you are gravely disappointing them/going against god’s will by straying from the path they think you should be on, even when you are a grown ass adult.

Fortunately, I AM a grown ass adult, and I can decide when/if I see these particular relatives. I know there are people out there in much worse situations, who don’t really have a say. It sucks.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@SFHC

Of course, those beliefs were historically emphasized when they benefited the government in some way (like the Pope granting indulgences to crusaders), and they’re not the “primary cause” of terrorism.

My point is that Russia isn’t as in agreement with the American far right as Palin et. al. might like.

History Nerd

Ask conservative Christians about the historical theological justifications for persecuting heretics. They’ll give incredibly ignorant or dishonest answers.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

History Nerd:

Don’t dig yourself in deeper.

History Nerd

Okay. I apologize for bringing it up, and I’m aware it’s bigoted propaganda based on extremely literal readings of texts by people with no background in Islamic studies.

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Agent of the FemiNest Collective; Keeper of a Hell Toupee, and all-around Intergalactic Meanie

Thinking about where some of these toxic attitudes come from, could some of this mental poison come from the societal idea that having sex is a major Rite of Passage for young people, akin to what the more tribal-based societies do for their teens? Like, ‘I was a little boy before tonight, but now that I’ve lost my virginity I’m now A Man, with all the upgraded status and powers that A Man should have.’

Or am I making no sense here again? :/

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen:
Oooh, I recognize that art style in your avatar. Looks like one of Richard Bartrop’s pictures of Pi from the Zaibatsu Tears comic.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@redsilk
1)loving the avi, fam <3

could some of this mental poison come from the societal idea that having sex is a major Rite of Passage for young people…

Yep. Had to molt away similar shit myself. It’s better to have done so, obvs, but it ain’t especially easy to see the benefit from the near side if you’re not already looking for it

Or am I making no sense here again? :/

Perfect sense 🙂

kupo
kupo

Off Topic:
Anyone have any good morel mushroom recipes? I bought some because the season is usually short so I wasn’t sure if they’d still be there if I waited, but I’ve never had them or cooked with them before.

@Jenora Feuer, Axecalibur,

Yes, that is Richard Bartrop’s work. Someone here gave me his name a good while back when I was looking for art that could fit a ‘Jetpack Vixen’ description, and pictures of Pi came up (amongst other foxes he’s done). Finally got around to uploading a few. And got a few different ones in my Gravatar account in case I ever want to change the poses sometime.

A fast search shows me that Zaibatsu Tears seems to continue to be published, along with the comic I first found Pi in years ago (Furrlough). I need to go see what that fox has been up to lately….

Jenora Feuer
Jenora Feuer

@Redsilkphoenix:
Actually, I think it was me who mentioned Bartrop’s name as someone who would do a good job on ‘jetpack vixen’ artwork, as he’s done a fair bit of 50s pinup-style furry work before (in amongst more professional SF magazine and book cover work).

Granted, I’ve also commissioned him for some ‘cover art’ for a couple of my stories, and a friend of mine was acting as a sales agent for him for a while, so I’m not entirely unbiased.

PaganReader - Misandrist Spinster

comment image
Fellows family portrait

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@Policy of Madness I already explained myself. I said that it makes sense to shut their platform down but that it’s not enough.

Fighting back it’s the best method.

Never said I’d substitute one action with another. Just that both are needed. 🙂

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Asturianus
Asturianus

Seriously guys, is there any way to report this kid to the police?

Although I don’t know how one could go about it. He’s posted his face, but it would seem not his name. But this is a bold confession of rape. He at least deserves a big scare, because he looks pretty young. People close to him deserve to know that he posted this.

Boogerghost
Boogerghost

Infuriating and sad and mostly infuriating. Grahhhh and his tagline “got lucky with alcohol.” I’m sure someone mentioned this already but Dishonourable Mention goes to r/incel commenters telling him he should just decide to be trans and then he’ll get laid more easily.

And if any other short male “incels” are reading this, by and large women don’t have a problem with you being short. We have a problem with you treating us like an animate welfare entitlement that has been deliberately keeping you from it out of spite. When I get rejected by men – which happens roughly 90% of the time I pursue one – or when men “refuse” to pursue me – which is 90% of the time, period – I don’t see it as a conspiracy against me. I see it as men having human agency and desires. And I don’t deal with my own self-hate by condemning and raping men. And being able to find someone willing to masturbate into your body isn’t a “privilege.” And hey, what a coincidence, that’s exactly knajjd’s plan, with or without consent, and deliberately without female pleasure.

ThinkinMass
ThinkinMass

Well, it doesn’t need any big rocket science to understand that these group of men are all just degenerates. I don’t care, but if you rape someone that is utters low level you can reach as a human. But I am not surprised, those incels are just the same trash you would find in mgtow groups and other radicalized trashy platforms.

If we would live in a ideal common-sense driven society, people would sort out these individual cases and confront them specifically and not collectively. But in a ignorant driven world, like ours, we have mgtows, mra’s and also feminists claiming all day to know a whole group of people better and if that is not enough, even knowing what is good and bad for them too, like feminists supposedly helping men even if they are not men themselves (man-spreading comes to mind) or mra’s chattering all day their cringy shit about women (naturally birth-machines uhhh vomit) without being women themselves.

I am not astonished that actually female feminists, who have no testicles, actually wanting men to sit down with closed legs that compresses and heats up that region. But female feminists, tho not being men, and used to their own bodies, which is ok, still think to know wisdom better then men themselves. My balls actually look like wrinkled shit from sitting like a dumb self-humbling idiot that adapted to the magically collective in hope that I don’t get called stupid names. (But’s it’s okay, as I don’t have the stupid need to get naked for others like those needy follower-lemmings or those needy-peety trash”cels”)

If I get cancer down there, at least I know who to blame, namely all those wannabe-“wanna knowwa betta then you about”s. Yeah you know my body better than myself, I got it.

And men should shut up about women, you’re not women, so you don’t know how women feel. I mean I’d never come to the crazy idea to talk shit about women and their bodies, yeah guess what, because I am not a woman and I got a brain. The same goes for poc, I am white so I don’t talk shit about others.

But men-spreading, being banned here in there. Wow. Yeah have fun getting cancer down there you mindless men.

kupo
kupo

So I was going to point out the cis-normative BS you have there early on but then you went full-on with blaming women for some imagined future testicular cancer because society expects you to not take up 3 seats on the subway, and I realized there’s no way in hell you’re here in good faith. Have fun being trounced, though. This should be fun.

Zatar
Zatar

I always try tomake sure I’m not taking up to much room on the bus. Guess that means I’m going to get testicular Cancer.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Yeah, that’s not how cancer works.

Also, it’s not comfortable for women to be squished into half a seat because some douchebag has to sit spreadeagled. Maybe I don’t want to get breast cancer from having to squish my arms into my breasts when trying to avoid nonconsensual cuddles with a manspreader. Ever think of that, champ? Do think we don’t get hot in the boob area? You’ve never heard of boob sweat?

Obviously I’m not going to get cancer from boob sweat, but by your logic, people with breasts deserve to take up just as much space as people with testicles.

And nice false equivalence. Expecting men to take up only one seat on public transportation is not in any way analogous to raping a woman.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

If you are concerned that you might get testicular cancer from sitting with your legs hip-width apart, you are welcome to stand.