aggrieved entitlement creepy cuck cuckolding empathy deficit incel misogyny rape rape culture reddit

Incel Redditor unapologetically admits to raping an unconscious woman

Knajjd11: “Men are predators by nature and it’s, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out”

By David Futrelle

This is appalling, but unfortunately not even slightly surprising: An “involuntarily celibate” Redditor has openly admitted to raping an unconscious woman.

Naturally, he is completely unapologetic about it, declaring that “[r]eproduction is objectively the point of living. You can’t expect someone to let such an opportunity to slide.”

Knajjd11, a regular poster in the Incels subreddit, made the comments in a discussion in r/Drama, a subreddit devoted to, well, Reddit drama. He has since removed the comments in question but not before someone archived them here.

Here’s a screenshot of the relevant portion of the discussion. It starts with Knajjd11 declaring that, contrary to the insinuations of others in the thread, he has in fact “touched a woman.” And then it gets very ugly, very fast:

knajjd11 -8 points 13 days ago I have touched one, funnily enough. I'm incel because I've never had someone want to have sex with me, but I have stuck my penis into a vagina. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11IsARapist 34 points 13 days ago I have stuck my penis into a vagina I think you mean rape, fuckface. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago I have already replied to these allegations in a previous comment. "I haven't overpowered anyone and it wasn't rape, either, unless you're the "omg i drank so much by my own volution but it was rape!!!" SJW types. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11IsARapist 37 points 13 days ago Also, there's a huge difference between stupid drunk sex and I-put-my-dick-inside-an-unconscious-broad sex. You are a rapist. An unpunished rapist. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago Have I forced someone to drink? Have I spiked someone's drink? No. Men are predators by nature and it's, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out. permalinkparent [–]bigblackkittie 38 points 13 days ago Men are predators by nature and it's, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out. what the fuck permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago Reproduction is objectively the point of living. You can't expect someone to let such an opportunity to slide.

In a later comment (screenshotted here), he further excused his alleged actions on the grounds that the victim wasn’t a virgin, so it didn’t count.

A look at knajjd11’s user profile on Reddit reveals that he’s replaced most of his past comments with spam urging people to go to the Pizzagate forum on would-be Reddit replacement Voat. But his previous posts (which remain up at the moment) suggest that (if the pictures he’s posted are indeed of him) he’s a young man with a perfectly pleasant face (that he thinks is repulsive) and some thoroughly unpleasant opinions that he thinks are perfectly fine.

In one post he declares that incels “lose” when and if they ever end up having mutually pleasurable sex.

Having Mutually Pleasurable Sex as an Incel: Losing, In a Way? (self.Incels) submitted 4 months ago * by knajjd1114, 2/10 PSL - 5'2", ugliest incel, got lucky with alcohol Think about it: the females persecuted me, shunned me, doomed me to a lifetime of suffering and I'm to work hard, "self improve" as much as I can and all that stuff for years only to end up validating and pleasing a female, the thing that made me suffer for all my life and mocked me. Going up and down as that useless worm lays there like the sack of shit it is, making me work for her pleasure. I wouldn't, and cannot ever afford to turn down sex as an incel, of course, but I sure as Hell won't try to please a female if I get thrown into an alternate universe and finally do have sex. I have been thinking of this for quite a bit now and thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

In another equally unpleasant post, he suggests that “having a ‘modern’ daughter” is essentially the equivalent of being cuckolded. In the post, he imagines, in sexually explicit detail, a young woman becoming “a worthless slag being pumped and dumped by Chads.” He ends with a series of questions:

[H]ow can so many of you normies be happy having a “western”, a “modern” daughter after so many years of raising and caring for her selflessly? How can you not get sick seeing her turn into a slut for public use? How can you sit still and say “this is fine” while she’s nothing more than a object for Chads to use and throw away like a ***rag? How can you accept her serial “monogamy”, watching her jump from cock to cock? It makes me sick to my stomach. Answers are welcomed.

While we don’t know for sure that knajjd11’s apparent confession of rape is for real and not just internet braggadocio, it’s not exactly hard to see how someone with beliefs like these — a volatile mix of misogyny, aggrieved sexual entitlement and bitter self-loathing — could rape a woman and think of it merely as his due, an “opportunity” to reproduce that he shouldn’t “let … slide.”

If the last few years have taught us anything about the internet it’s that we cannot separate online behavior from the real world. We can’t dismiss the vile opinions we so often see online as mere trolling, or somehow unimportant or unreal because they are posted online. Trolls more often than not end up believing the nonsense they post. And they often act upon these beliefs in the real world.

Incel ideology is horrendous enough to read online; it’s even more sickening to realize that some men are acting out these beliefs in real life. If Knajjd11’s confession is true, his incel beliefs have provided him with what  he sees as a legitimate justification for real-world rape.

EDIT: Added an additional comment from Knajjd11 justifying his alleged rape.

H/T – Thanks to tracertong322 on Reddit who brought this to my attention as well as to sys34 on Reddit, who posted the screenshot that enabled me to find Knajjd11’s comments.

Katz

Moggie: I want a buddy cop movie starring those two chickens.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I like Billina the chicken from the Oz books. She defeated the gnome king with her eggs! Misandry!

JS
JS

Recent local TV news reports remind us we should not keep chickens as household pets, because they tend to be covered in salmonella.

The fact that we needed a news report to remind us of this is somewhat hilarious. Welcome to Central Texas.

Also, yay! The “Tax breaks for the rich” bill vote will be delayed beyond the July 4 recess. Keep calling, and hopefully it can be “removed and replaced” with an actual consensus “fix obamacare” bill.

Helix_luco
Helix_luco

@history nerd: why do I get the feeling that services for set aside for any other group wouldn’t be treated as sacred like those are. I’d hate to be any of those staff members though, being made to sit around all day

If there are any aliens listening, I volunteer to be abducted if you promise not to put me back on Earth.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

RE: rapist chickens, Temple Grandin wrote that normally, roosters do a little dance before trying to mate with a hen; after the dance, the hen either accepts the rooster or chases him off. Selective breeding has not taken temperament into consideration, so the mating dance instinct has been bred out of them.

I love the turkey police, how he puffs up like, “Yeah, now who’s bad?” Wonder if the black rooster is the reason the turkey lacks tail feathers.

History Nerd
History Nerd

Voat’s servers were originally in Germany so US court orders supposedly wouldn’t be enforceable. But extremist content is illegal in Germany, so they moved to the US. They had to delete the /v/jailbait subverse because PayPal won’t process payments for jailbait sites.

Apparently they’re surviving on donations because advertisers don’t want to be associated with them. They’ll eventually be pressured to introduce more restrictions.

Romi [drive by commenter] (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ
Romi [drive by commenter] (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ

I second @AsAboveSoBelow and also recommend reading Temple Grandin’s book “Animals in Translation”, which is where I know she talks about the rooster behavior. Temple Grandin is an awesome person.

@Valentine
re: Critiquing presidents. I think you’re right about how critiquing Obama in particular was hard, because of the racism involved and the idea a critique of his policy equaled validation of racist @$$hats.

But I also think this is a major flaw in the two party system we currently have in the United States. I know we’ve had other major parties in the past, but probably not since the whigs in the 1850/1860s. Also, our democracy is set up to be competitive rather than cooperative. It sets up an “Us verses Them” mentality where party matters more than policy or individuals and critiquing your party becomes difficult. This was an issue during Hilary’s campaign too, people were told to shut up and support her, and many were later blamed for her losing (by some not all party members), never mind people who didn’t vote or were Dems voting for Trump.

Foreign Policy is almost another matter completely, and almost unifying for both parties. Many times a president having hard times with policy at home will focus on foreign policy. And the positive outpouring from the mainstream media here when Trump bombed Syria was ridiculous, almost all praise. And then limited praise again when Trump dropped that huge bomb in Afghanistan. We should have been weeping as a nation for all the lives lost in the second bombing.

So I agree with you, we are kinda horrible critiquing presidential actions of our own party at home, and presidents abroad period.

As usual, I love reading everyone’s comments, and avoid commenting myself, ’cause I’m horrible at responding to messages in thread due to work and no internet at home. But I’d been thinking about Valentine’s comments for like five hours so I commented eventually. Thanks!

On Topic Finally
Also, yes, prosecute that jerk rapist poster, toot suite. OMG so many reddit threads are literal brain poison. Reading it must be like stabbing a needle right through your eye to directly poison your brain. Aaagh.

bekabot
bekabot

“I have not done anything wrong because it was not a virgin, the person definitely doesn’t know about it and it was like 3 thrusts. No harm done whatsoever.”

So…the food is horrible.

And…such small portions…

IBH Ardipithecus
IBH Ardipithecus

Yeah. A jury could hypothetically convict him based solely on the statements. But the DA likely won’t file charges without a time and place window and corroboration.

Surely his own admission is enough to open an investigation. Find him, find his victim, build a case.

dlouwe
dlouwe

@Dr. Thang

If it weren’t for, you know, the rape, it would be kinda hilarious how transparently desperate this thing is to convince itself that it didn’t do anything wrong.

I realize you might be doing it in response to knajjd11 calling his victim “it”, but I don’t think we should be dehumanizing anyone, even if they’re terrible people.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Five minutes ago : “Oh hey, I wonder what hilarious stuff David has dug up today.”

Now : “Yeah I’m just gonna do drugs instead.”

JS
JS

Tough to find his victim if the victim has almost no idea it happened. He surely wouldn’t say “it was that woman over there”.

Ellesar
Ellesar

Tough to find his victim if the victim has almost no idea it happened

There is no way of knowing what details are true or not – so his victim might be aware of something. When drugged rape victims come round they are often aware that there was something, but yes, for witness testimony it would be highly unreliable.

IBH Ardipithecus
IBH Ardipithecus

Still worth trying. Put him in a room with cops breathing down his neck – people have confessed to all sorts for less.

History Nerd
History Nerd

Voat is close to being insolvent: http://gizmodo.com/goodbye-and-good-riddance-to-voat-reddits-gross-clone-1795337099

They cut costs by using reduced fee programs for hosting and software licensing designed for start-ups. They haven’t been able to make the company profitable in the start-up period, and now it’s too expensive to run the site.

Apparently 4chan is also barely able to keep running. Christopher Poole kept it running on his own server, but the current administrators are running low on their budget to keep 4chan online. They’re also not so hot about far right stuff (during the early Gamergate stuff, the admins installed a script that replaced the substring “free” with “hot pockets” on every page).

Geary
Geary

Small correction, David. /r/Drama is run by GamerGate fanatics and KiwiFarms admins. It’s not about reddit drama, it’s just a pretense for harassing queer people, disabled people, people of color, and leftists in general on reddit.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

… it’s just a pretense for harassing queer people, disabled people, people of color, and leftists in general on reddit.

Isn’t that true of every subreddit?

Well traditioned female
Well traditioned female

Actually /r/exredpill is well worth a read.

As is /r/relationships (soooo much gooold)

Ooglyboggles

@History Nerd
Do you have anything on 4chan’s financial position of late? The latest articles I found are from October 2016. Seeing as we’re into late June 2017, the old news is kind of outdated.

History Nerd
History Nerd

@SFHC

It depends. A number of leftist subreddits banned transphobia, ableism, and criticism of identity politics. You can argue that oppression is rooted in economic issues, but you can’t attack identity-based progressive social movements even if they’re not as left-wing or anti-capitalist as you’d like.

JS
JS

“It’s not rape if she became unconscious of her own volition by drinking too much”

Failure to understand consciousness… It’s not a conscious choice in the case of alcohol or drugs. Your brain just switches off, whether or not you wanted it to. Ever tried to beat the general anesthetic they start before surgery? Good luck winning. I’ve tried a few times. 100, 99, 98… blank, wake up in recovery room 97…

History Nerd
History Nerd

@Ooglyboggles

4chan is probably running on Bitcoin donations and probably has a cap on bandwidth usage. Nishimura said in October that he might need to shut it down without notice at some point if he can’t meet operating costs.

Gipsz Jakab
Gipsz Jakab

History Nerd:

That will be a day to celebrate.

mz emoji riesling
mz emoji riesling

Okay. Human babies are very difficult to raise, needing support from helpers–aunties, uncles, siblings, cousins, grandparents, friends of all ages and genders, and yes, even fathers–to get the child from newborn to fully functioning adult member of society. So a drive-by conception (yes, that’s an awful phrase, but it’s what comes to mind at the moment) with no further input (dang, my mind is dark this afternoon) is less than ideal in terms of producing the grandchildren that “reproduction is the objective point of living” implies. Further, no woman, raped while unconscious and impregnated, is going to be very happy about it. Hormonal stress during pregnancy, poor bonding with the child, all sorts of things ultimately detrimental to the health of the child (via the mother) can be expected. No, men are not “predators by nature”. However violence-prone men may be, they are connected to a community that they contribute to, and even if they don’t directly help wiht the child they do help the matrix (am I permitted that word?) within which the child matures.

Apart from all the horrors that I haven’t stated, but that others are getting to.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@History Nerd @Gipsz Jakab
Hmm not really. I checked 4chan on SimilarWeb and the website has 100+ million monthly views. That’s a lot. If the website shuts down one day the people using it will just move to another one. The problem with 4chan isn’t the website itself but the toxic people using it. They won’t dissolve into nothingness.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

No, the problem with 4chan isn’t the toxic people who use it but the people who allow those toxic people to use it. The users won’t dissolve, but if they are deprived of a platform where they can aggregate, they will be sent a message that their behavior is not acceptable and not tolerated.

Don’t discount the importance of that message. Normalization matters.

Ooglyboggles

@History Nerd
@Gipsz Jakab
Since 4chan is still running, and as Aulma Frendzar Dèdd has posted, 4chan is not in dire straits. Remember the news you got was from October 2016, it’s been about 8 months since that news.

Not much has changed since then.

mz emoji riesling
mz emoji riesling

Let’s remember that Flint was a crises entirely created by the Republican governor of Michigan. Even if you say that the Safe Drinking Water Act is a federal statute, it’s mostly administered by the states. It’s an utterly barbaric thing all round, however. I do wish that the Republicans had to sign off on “it cost us more money in the long run, because we have to take care of the kids forever.”

He he, Albert Robertshaw, Withnail and I!

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@Policy of Madness

Don’t discount the importance of that message. Normalization matters.

Yes, the people allowing the toxic people to use it are a problem. But as I said, there’s always going to be a new platform for them.
Nishimura will never shut it down to spite the toxic guys. He doesn’t care about it as long as the money keeps coming. When the money stops flowing he’ll shut it down but the 4channers will know it’s an economical problem. And even if they knew their behaviour is not accepted they wouldn’t change their behaviour.

They already know their views are toxic and they don’t care. If you visit the pol board right now you’ll see that the alt-righters are discussing “coming out” to their family and friends, in order to normalize their views. Many have already done it. The toxic people on 4chan are also active on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Youtube, Reddit and plenty of other websites like the Daily Stormer, or even Reason. Seriously the Reasondotcom website is full of them.
Did they get the message when the “alt-right” reddit community was closed? No. Tell them their views are not accepted and they’ll just call you a cuck and move elsewhere.

@Ooglyboggles you looked for 4chandotcom, you’re supposed to look for “.org”.

Ooglyboggles

@Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Ah no worries friend, I already amended that mistake a while ago.

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@WWTH

Ask any woman born before 1990. They can tell you that virulent misogyny existed before social media was a thing. Manosphere sites are a symptom, not the problem. There’s misogyny on the internet because our culture as a whole is misogynistic. Not the other way around.

Same with racism, or whatever kind of bigotry. It’s no more prevalent than before the internet, just more visible to people who aren’t actively targeted by it.

@Otrame

but if you ask me “So what would you do instead?” I have to admit I don’t know.

Why doesn’t ‘withdraw from our current wars of aggression and avoid starting new ones‘ ever seem to be on the table?
@Hambeast

or did actually sign a bill for (a $10 billion water infrastructure bill in Dec. 2016, $170 million of which went to Flint, MI.)

Which still hasn’t got drinkable water, leaving me to wonder where the money went. Conversely, it is within the President’s power to order the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to perform water infrastructure work in the United States. (And speaking of things within the purview of the Executive Branch, I’m never going to forgive his lack of action on Standing Rock).

Don’t get me wrong, Republicans (all/any of them) are worse, but we’re supposed to be able to expect better from Democrats.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement

Dreadfully late, but.

I know Temple Grandin far better for cows, but I do adore her so.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

It feels so much like anti-Semitism has been on the rise the past few years, but not being Jewish myself, I wonder how much of it that I just didn’t notice in the past. I think maybe anti-Semites just went on the down low for a while after the Holocaust and in the past few years just seized on its greater social acceptability. I’m embarrassed that as recently as 4 or 5 years ago, I didn’t think it was much of an issue anymore.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@Ooglyboggles yes, I noticed but didn’t manage to edit my message in time. 🙂 But yeah the views on 4chan are not showing a significant drop, they’ve been pretty consistent in the past months.

Ooglyboggles

@Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
No worries, I do that all the time too. In regards to 4Chan’s funding I can’t seem to resolve the fact that the new Admin said they were losing money fast, but there hasn’t been significant drops of views nor any news of 4chan’s financial position being in a bad place since October. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Did he just say that because he wanted to get other users off his back for being unresponsive? Did he say that because he wanted to see how much money he can milk from users without severe pashback? If he’s telling the truth, then what did he do to relieve himself from the money problem?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Yeah, you said that.

This kind of internet nihilism accomplishes jack-all. Platforms don’t have to be as public and accessible as 4chan. There was a time when IRC was the asshole of the internet, and the real shitlords definitely found their people if they went looking hard enough, but it wasn’t literally child’s play for young people to stumble into a Nazi channel and get radicalized. 4chan is a radicalizing influence, and if you take that platform away the amount of radicalization in the world decreases. This would be a positive good, not a meh.

Vucodlak
Vucodlak

@ weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee, June 27, 2017 at 6:27 pm

I’ve come to the conclusion that a big part of the problem is that we, in the U.S., did not clean house after WWII. There were a huge number of Nazi supporters here in the ‘States, who never faced any consequences.

McCarthy and J. Edgar Hoover et al. whipped up the Red Scare almost right after the war ended… almost as though they were trying to distract the citizenry from the Nazis in their midst. They even used a lot of the same basic rhetoric as Nazis had used. Groups like KKK also enjoyed a resurgence, and other groups, like the John Birch society formed. We didn’t clean the wounds created by the Nazis, we just slapped a little bandage on them. They’ve festered, and the rot has gone deep.

Scumbag_Stormtrooper
Scumbag_Stormtrooper

I mean… just… WHAT?!

Listen, I can pretty much write a Master’s thesis about why I’m uglier than average (self-loathers, how you doing?) and honestly, it’s never once made me think, “Because I’m unattractive, women won’t f*ck me, and I’M ENTITLED TO SEX!”

Like… what?

Also, and I genuinely recognize most of the people that will read this don’t need this explanation, but;

IF YOUR PENIS WENT IN ONE OF THEIR ORIFICES WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE, IT IS RAPE!!!!!

Katz

Yeah, I’m going to contest that. Sure, there have always been horrible people, but the internet makes it easy for them to meet, recruit, and form subcultures where their entire identity revolves around racism/sexism. To put it another way: It’s a marketing tool, and marketing is effective.

It’s difficult to claim “reddit/4chan/the internet has no effect on bigotry” without claiming more broadly that no sociocultural phenomenon has any effect on personal beliefs, which is obviously false. Assuming you reject that, you’d need to provide some explanation of why in this one specific case there is no effect.

tetragami
tetragami

Did anyone grab screenshots of the posts where he showed his face? I’m talking with a police officer right now.

ETA: Also hi! I haven’t posted a comment in a few years so I feel a little weird.

ChimericMind
ChimericMind

@EJ: *Applauds on-topic speech*

@Cherry: Dennis Rader was the name of the BTK serial killer that operated out of Wichita, Kansas where I grew up. He was an absolute piece of work (and was eventually caught using the computer out of the church that he volunteered at). I could absolutely see someone appropriating his name as Monster Tribute.

tetragami
tetragami

Also hi! I haven’t posted a comment in a few years so I feel a little weird.

History Nerd
History Nerd

There are young people who feel resentful of social justice advocates for whatever reason (like, say, a 16 year old who doesn’t have any experience reflecting on whether he’s causing harm or taking serious personal criticism). If you give those people /pol/ or some type of light-hearted Nazism, they’re going to get radicalized into white nationalist politics. A key part of Machiavellianism is a desire to hide your past indiscretions and offenses from people who “don’t need to know” and to plot to get revenge on authorities who called you out or punished you.

They need a slap on the wrist and a clear message that this isn’t okay, at the very least.

It looks like Nishimura found a way to make 4chan profitable with ads, unfortunately.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@Ooglyboggles I don’t know. Maybe he said that because he’s not happy with the amount of money he’s getting and wanted to give a little nudge to the users. Or maybe he’s truly in financial trouble. That might explain why the pol section decided to exit 4chan and become active on Twitter too. If 4chan shuts down they need to switch platform and they’re taking preventive measures. Or maybe it’s some other reason, who knows.

@Policy of Madness

Oh sorry, I didn’t understand your point before. Well yes it does make sense to hope for its shut down. But personally, I think that in order to stop radicalisation effectively, closing 4chan is not enough. With pol migrating to the main social networks like Twitter and being made famous by alt-right representatives, the 4chan shutdown becomes meaningless. Whatever used to be discussed intimately on 4chan is now done more publicly on multiple platforms. 4chan is slowly becoming an empty shell, people still use it a lot but the ideas are out and spread.
The best thing to do to stop radicalisation is to show them how stupid it is to believe the bullshit spewed by 4channers, alt-righters and point out the fallacies in their thinking. I’ve seen leftist accounts do it on twitter and I have to say it worked for some of them. A few people unsubscribed from RebelMediaTV on youtube when someone pointed out the wrong science behind their “soy is feminizing the west” video. A few people unfollowed Thernovich after leftists pointed out his old tweets about rape, and his weird sexual practices.
Fighting back it’s the best method.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

@EJ (the Scheming Liberal Race-Traitor)

Very well said.

Tip o the hat to you, Sir.

kupo
kupo

@tetragami
The link David provided is an archive, so it’s not going anywhere. But here it is again:

If you need a screenshot as well I can make one easily enough, just let me know.

And hi there. 🙂

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Katz said:

This is such an interesting problem, intellectually and politically. While technology doesn’t determine society/culture by itself (sorry, McLuhan), different forms of technology enable and produce new or intensified ways of being. I think the internet has definitely done this for all kinds of political identities, including those we talk about here.

One aspect that I think is important, that Katz mentioned, is the group validation and reinforcement offered by online communities. Obv this can be an incredibly positive thing (e.g. for isolated and/or marginalised people) but it also works for neo-nazis, incels, and the rest. Finding a space where people not only share your beliefs, but develop a ‘language’ to describe how you see the world, and constantly retro-fit events to confirm a particular worldview …
I’m always wary of over-stating the power of technology, but it seems clear to me that ‘online’ has indeed changed the game to an extent.

Valentine
Valentine

About ‘perfection’>>>

This “Oh, sure, Obama did 95% right, but what about that last 5%? Argle bargle perfect or bust!” purity test nonsense annoys me so damn much.

This is not what i said. I am sorry. I can only say simply what i mean. If this is often how people speak in America then i understand that you annoyed. I think we experience very different – i see only praise for him and i cant follow so deep what happens in your parliment. I made general comment – now things been explain to me. And i already said that i undetstand maybe better not to critisise him since he always attack for stupid reasons. Only I observe he have ‘a pass’ and try to give my thoughts about that. But even though i wrote simply, i dont think like your statement in my head. With everything that happened in my country i dont expecting that things will ever be perfect any time. I am not a child.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Apologies for posting again so soon 😐

@Valya,

I think you put your finger on a big part of the problem here when you said:

But i have two thoughts. Obama should be criticise for this things – but racists all over US media mean good people must to always defend him and have no time for talking about his real mistakes. Also this morons will see that if people criticise Obama for real reason and think that they have support…

It was a bit similar here (on a much smaller scale) when Julia Gillard was Prime Minister. She achieved some really good things but was far from perfect. However, the constant tidal waves of misogyny meant that a lot of us (on the left) often made defending her a priority. It was messy and complicated and difficult. And really painful.

Bina

That’s funny. I had my tubes tied without even availing myself of an “opportunity” once. I didn’t want kids, because I don’t see reproduction as even A point in living, much less THE point. But then again, I also don’t go around raping dudes.

(What do you bet this same guy turns around and kvetches about “spermjacking” on other threads? I’ve got a new, never-used irony meter riding on it…)

Ugh. As I never seem to have to stop pointing out, creepy is a behavior pattern, NOT a look. A guy can be outwardly cute as a bug and still be a complete and utter creep from within. This guy is a creep. Full stop.

Nice of him to label himself with a swastika, though. Maybe he should get that piece of shit tattooed on his forehead, so all the women know what he is and can avoid him more easily than the one he boasts of raping did.