aggrieved entitlement creepy cuck cuckolding empathy deficit incel misogyny rape rape culture reddit

Incel Redditor unapologetically admits to raping an unconscious woman

Knajjd11: “Men are predators by nature and it’s, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out”

By David Futrelle

This is appalling, but unfortunately not even slightly surprising: An “involuntarily celibate” Redditor has openly admitted to raping an unconscious woman.

Naturally, he is completely unapologetic about it, declaring that “[r]eproduction is objectively the point of living. You can’t expect someone to let such an opportunity to slide.”

Knajjd11, a regular poster in the Incels subreddit, made the comments in a discussion in r/Drama, a subreddit devoted to, well, Reddit drama. He has since removed the comments in question but not before someone archived them here.

Here’s a screenshot of the relevant portion of the discussion. It starts with Knajjd11 declaring that, contrary to the insinuations of others in the thread, he has in fact “touched a woman.” And then it gets very ugly, very fast:

knajjd11 -8 points 13 days ago I have touched one, funnily enough. I'm incel because I've never had someone want to have sex with me, but I have stuck my penis into a vagina. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11IsARapist 34 points 13 days ago I have stuck my penis into a vagina I think you mean rape, fuckface. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago I have already replied to these allegations in a previous comment. "I haven't overpowered anyone and it wasn't rape, either, unless you're the "omg i drank so much by my own volution but it was rape!!!" SJW types. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11IsARapist 37 points 13 days ago Also, there's a huge difference between stupid drunk sex and I-put-my-dick-inside-an-unconscious-broad sex. You are a rapist. An unpunished rapist. permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago Have I forced someone to drink? Have I spiked someone's drink? No. Men are predators by nature and it's, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out. permalinkparent [–]bigblackkittie 38 points 13 days ago Men are predators by nature and it's, quite frankly, mostly your fault if you get piss drunk and pass out. what the fuck permalinkparent [–]knajjd11 1 point 13 days ago Reproduction is objectively the point of living. You can't expect someone to let such an opportunity to slide.

In a later comment (screenshotted here), he further excused his alleged actions on the grounds that the victim wasn’t a virgin, so it didn’t count.

A look at knajjd11’s user profile on Reddit reveals that he’s replaced most of his past comments with spam urging people to go to the Pizzagate forum on would-be Reddit replacement Voat. But his previous posts (which remain up at the moment) suggest that (if the pictures he’s posted are indeed of him) he’s a young man with a perfectly pleasant face (that he thinks is repulsive) and some thoroughly unpleasant opinions that he thinks are perfectly fine.

In one post he declares that incels “lose” when and if they ever end up having mutually pleasurable sex.

Having Mutually Pleasurable Sex as an Incel: Losing, In a Way? (self.Incels) submitted 4 months ago * by knajjd1114, 2/10 PSL - 5'2", ugliest incel, got lucky with alcohol Think about it: the females persecuted me, shunned me, doomed me to a lifetime of suffering and I'm to work hard, "self improve" as much as I can and all that stuff for years only to end up validating and pleasing a female, the thing that made me suffer for all my life and mocked me. Going up and down as that useless worm lays there like the sack of shit it is, making me work for her pleasure. I wouldn't, and cannot ever afford to turn down sex as an incel, of course, but I sure as Hell won't try to please a female if I get thrown into an alternate universe and finally do have sex. I have been thinking of this for quite a bit now and thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

In another equally unpleasant post, he suggests that “having a ‘modern’ daughter” is essentially the equivalent of being cuckolded. In the post, he imagines, in sexually explicit detail, a young woman becoming “a worthless slag being pumped and dumped by Chads.” He ends with a series of questions:

[H]ow can so many of you normies be happy having a “western”, a “modern” daughter after so many years of raising and caring for her selflessly? How can you not get sick seeing her turn into a slut for public use? How can you sit still and say “this is fine” while she’s nothing more than a object for Chads to use and throw away like a ***rag? How can you accept her serial “monogamy”, watching her jump from cock to cock? It makes me sick to my stomach. Answers are welcomed.

While we don’t know for sure that knajjd11’s apparent confession of rape is for real and not just internet braggadocio, it’s not exactly hard to see how someone with beliefs like these — a volatile mix of misogyny, aggrieved sexual entitlement and bitter self-loathing — could rape a woman and think of it merely as his due, an “opportunity” to reproduce that he shouldn’t “let … slide.”

If the last few years have taught us anything about the internet it’s that we cannot separate online behavior from the real world. We can’t dismiss the vile opinions we so often see online as mere trolling, or somehow unimportant or unreal because they are posted online. Trolls more often than not end up believing the nonsense they post. And they often act upon these beliefs in the real world.

Incel ideology is horrendous enough to read online; it’s even more sickening to realize that some men are acting out these beliefs in real life. If Knajjd11’s confession is true, his incel beliefs have provided him with what  he sees as a legitimate justification for real-world rape.

EDIT: Added an additional comment from Knajjd11 justifying his alleged rape.

H/T – Thanks to tracertong322 on Reddit who brought this to my attention as well as to sys34 on Reddit, who posted the screenshot that enabled me to find Knajjd11’s comments.

Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Troubelle: Moonbeam Malcontent + Bard of the New Movement
Andy Simkins
Andy Simkins

Wow.
Kid looks like he’s twelve.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Remember the discussion we had a couple of weeks ago about whether or not merely participating in an incel community is misogynistic, even if one hasn’t personally expressed hatred for women?

This here. This is why it’s misogynistic. Letting the entitled and misogynistic attitudes slide by has resulted in an actual rape. Everyone who posts there can so fuck a cactus. As should everyone at reddit who has the power to shut down incel subreddits and chooses not to.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Number of people surprised by the swastika in his username: Zero.

Lukas Xavier
Lukas Xavier

…I sure as hell won’t try to please a female…

I’m not sure this guy is really involuntarily celibate. It doesn’t sounds like sex is the thing he’s after at all.

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

” ‘it’ wasn’t a virgin”. Love😠 the use of the word “it” to refer to a human being. I have a sinking feeling this isn’t bragging; this guy really did rape someone. He speaks about in in too much detail, and spends too much time justifying it, for it to be a made-up boast.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Dormousing_it
There’s also the disgusting fact that instead of moderators and site staff lambasting this person, they just let him be to sweep his history under the mat.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

Oh sorry, was he thinking of getting her pregnant? I’m a bit lost here. 🤔

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Oh, my God. I am so revolted right now.

Is this what the internet has become? Is this how being “connected” to other people is supposed to be? This is what innovation has brought us?

I’m seriously considering going Luddite again. Every day brings worse and worse scum floating to the top of the pond.

I can’t. I can’t. Jesus wept.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Men are predators by nature

comment image

The comment about how having a daughter = being cuckolded reminds me of this recent loveliness:

Are we witnessing the birth of a new meme of “common knowledge” in the manosphere?

geoff f.
geoff f.

I’m not sure I’d call that guy “pleasant-looking”…he reminds me of something: http://411mania.com/movies/from-under-a-rock-village-of-the-damned/

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

@Ooglyboggles
That’s true, too. Also, it’s probably par for the course for that site, so this person felt that he could post that sort of thing with impunity.

Something else I wanted to add – penetrating an unconscious person, doesn’t sound enjoyable to me. Necrophilia is what comes to my mind, frankly. I don’t think I can say what I want to say without running afoul of the comments policy. I also know enjoyment isn’t the point for a lot of these incel types.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@dormousing

That’s the scary part. A Nazi Incel raping an unconscious girl and bragging about it online while defending his actions. There’s something very fucked up about it and it’s not just the rape act. I’m feeling sick.

RosieLa
RosieLa

… as well as calling them “it”

Haise, the husky puppy
Haise, the husky puppy

“I only browse r/incels”
“I sometimes post to vent”
“It helps me vent my frustrations; I don’t actually believe what others type”

Fucking. Bullshit. WWTH is on it. I’m beyond tired of the excuses ignoring red flags that result in further violence against women. Incels don’t care about who they hurt. All women are not human to them. Period. And now? Now, it’s bringing their violence they fantasize some much about to real people and causing harm.

Absolute fucking disgusting.

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@RosieLa

… as well as calling them “it”

Also yes. And let’s add the fact that he’s 14 years old. A 14 y.o raping a girl. A 14 y.o being part of an “Incel” group. A 14 y.o bragging about and excusing a rape online.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

That is the poison that is r/Incels – it is pure rape culture distillate.

MrsObedMarsh
MrsObedMarsh

@Aulma:

Wait, what? Most boys haven’t had sex by that age. And he’s already a confessed rapist?

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@MrsObedMarsh

I’m not sure if I’m right, I’m interpreting the number 14 in his banner as his age. If 5’2″ is his height then 14 must be his age. He looks pretty young in that picture so I think it’s safe to assume that’s how old he is.
But yeah, however you put it, what he did is horrible. A 14 y.o shouldn’t even consider himself an incel, let alone rape someone.

brian
brian

wait, he’s four-fucking-TEEN?
that is some serious context. that is some horrendous vile mind-poison he managed to get into at a real young age to end up here.
jeezus.
I was going to post some rote ridicule about how on one hand he writes “females” off as *things* and birth worth caring about, and then on the other hand criticizes fathers for raising them in a way that, in his mind, turns them into things. but now I’m just sad.

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

Aw, and there’s our friend* failednormie telling him he did the right thing. So sweet.**

*Not really
**Really not really

Vucodlak
Vucodlak

Men are predators by nature

You know, I’m really tired of this argument (or rather, this assertion, with the emphasis on ass). Predators stalk, kill, and eat prey. They do this because if they did not, they would die of starvation. It’s not about fun or pleasure or entitlement; it’s purely a matter of survival. Predators do not rape their prey, and no one has ever died of a lack of sex.

I am, by nature and nurture, an exceptionally violent person. I have been thus for as long as I can remember. I’ve also had a very high libido, again, for as long as I can remember- I was sex-obsessed before I even had the faintest idea what it was (something to do with knees, right?). But, you know what? I HAVE NEVER ONCE BELIEVED IT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE TO STICK MY DICK IN SOMEONE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.

This isn’t a difficult concept. If something as depraved, cruel, and downright vicious as me can see that doing so would be rape, and that rape is always ALWAYS wrong, then I have absolutely no patience for anyone like this rapist-redditor. I’ve been around drunk men and women, even passed out men and women, and it never once popped into my head to rape them. And even if it had, I wouldn’t do it. Why? Because IT’S FUCKING WRONG.

Sorry for shouting, but these “incel” asshats really piss me off. Hell, I’m 32 years old, male, by most societal standards a virgin, and it’s never crossed my mind that anyone owed me sex. It’s such a ridiculous concept on its face that I can’t believe anyone actually believes it. Yet there they are. Then again, he’s apparently a Nazi, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Someone stupid enough to believe in that garbage is capable of absolutely anything.

Katie's Elderly Minion
Katie's Elderly Minion

My first thought was, Elliot Rodgers. Someone needs to get this kid to therapy, fast. And it may already be too late.

ChimericMind
ChimericMind

I’m not sure if no animals ever rape their prey– I know I’ve seen some (turkeys and some type of frog) that will practice necrophilia at least. I tend to caution people against the idea that non-human animals won’t do something horrible, because there’s always a brutal/disgusting new corner of the animal world to find out about.

CleverForAGirl
CleverForAGirl

I don’t want to be *that* person, but roosters will gang rape a hen to death. I’m so sorry.

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra

His argument, boiled down to its essentials:

“Any man would have done what I did, so it’s okay.”

Multiple points of failure here. First, clearly not any man would. Second, just because everyone else is doing something doesn’t make it okay.

Tangentially related story.

When I was much younger, like, 17 or so, long before I had any clarity in my life whatsoever, a girl about my own age and I were talking about sex. Like, not sexting or whatever, just chatting a bit about the mechanics of it cause I was completely clueless at the time.

She asked me what “Blue balls” were, so I told her…not the truth. I told her it was very painful for guys. Even in that moment, I knew I was lying. Even in that moment, I knew I was trying to manipulate her. She was kind, and very few other people in my life were. It crossed the wires in a brain which had been conditioned to expect hostility, and I made bad choices.

Let’s be clear. Even in my darkness, even cloaking myself in toxic bullshit, even unable to think or see straight from how much my conflicted emotions were fucking up my reasoning, I knew right from wrong. I chose wrong.

Fortunately for everyone near me, I never went further than painfully obvious, pathetic attempts at manipulation. I regret every second of those days, and I’ll never be able to make up for it.

The poster knows right from wrong. He knows that even if every person in the universe was a rapist, it’d still be wrong to commit rape. Never believe a terrible person who tells you he didn’t know better. He did, and chose to do evil.

This is why I have no sympathy for misogynists or rapists of any stripe.

Godzilla Roberts
Godzilla Roberts

Well, that was objectively terrible in every feasible way shape and form. I really hope the kid isn’t 14 like he could be… at 14 you are not an Incel. You’re barely even dating. Where the fuck are his parents? o.O

Nequam
Nequam

It could be a reference to that “14 Words” white supremacist bullshit:

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Agent of the FemiNest Collective; Keeper of a Hell Toupee, and all-around Intergalactic Meanie

@CleverForAGirl,

So do certain species of duck (mallards, I think). Though with those ducks, they created a system where the female befriends a friendly male to defend her from the rape gangs, and the friendly male later (more than likely) mates with her when she’s ready.

Katie's Elderly Minion
Katie's Elderly Minion

Blue balls aren’t at least mildly uncomfortable? Well, shit, I’m old and I didn’t know that!

Luckily, no one ever tried using that to guilt me, or I’d be hunting them down about now, in order to strew Legos about their carpet.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PaganReader - Misandrist Spinster

Men are predators by nature

But remember, it’s feminists who hate men

Catalpa
Catalpa

You know that any comment following a username that has a swastika in it is bound to be a real class act.

I’m actually a bit surprised that the rapist got called out for being a rapist on the reddit forum. Especially for a rape that wasn’t the generally accepted ‘thin white virgin woman is dragged screaming into the bushes by a non-white stranger” standard for rape.

CleverForAGirl
CleverForAGirl

Redsilkphoenix, I love knowing that ducks get boyfriends that protect them from rape gangs. This almost makes up for the roosters. (Seriously folks, eat more coq au vin, only YOU can stop the rooster menace.)

ChimericMind
ChimericMind

@Redsilkphoenix Ducks have an even better reason than other animals to hate being raped– corkscrew dicks. Which the female duck anatomy is cruelly mis-structured to accommodate. So even consensual sex would be ridiculously painful and kind of invalidates intelligent design theory.

JS
JS

(Totally off-topic here, sorry)
Possible reason why Trump expected the press to be nicer to him when he was President…

He truly thought Obama was getting a “pass” from the press for all the nasty things Trump thought Obama had done, and so, of course, he’d get the same consideration as President. Obama’s “press pass” was basically “not being an ass about things”, not attacking the press at every opportunity, and well, not being Trump.

As Gomer Pyle liked to say, “Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!”

Diptych
Diptych

@JS: Eminently plausible, fits established behaviour, and entertaining to imagine. All the criteria I look for in a Trump Theory!

Freemage
Freemage

Clever For A Girl: True Story Time:

A buddy of mine and his wife were, for a time, keeping about a half dozen chickens for the eggs. Of course, they had a rooster around to encourage laying.

Roosters, however, are not nice creatures. As it got larger, it grew increasingly aggressive. Finally, one day, it decided to try to attack the wife while she was feeding them all, leaping up on her back and battering her with its wings, trying to peck her scalp.

Shortly thereafter, she emerged from the coop with what my friend described as the most frightening expression he’d ever seen on her. Three words, she uttered: “Get the axe.”

The chicken chili was rather tasty.

EDIT TO ADD:

If that’s truly this guy’s photo, he’s seriously only incel because of how vile and repugnant his personality is. I can’t think of a time in my life when a guy with those looks, even a short one, wouldn’t be reasonably successful getting date, etc.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

Nazi Boy says this:

Have I forced someone to drink? No. Have I spiked someone’s drink? No. Men are predators by nature blah, blah, blah.

So if men are predators by nature, why haven’t you forced someone to drink? Or spiked someone’s drink? And why have you removed your comment?

Are you trying to make us believe that you’re a predator who doesn’t belong in prison?

Althea Claire Duffy

If he’s 14… I hope his parents find this ASAP and ban him from ever using the Internet again. Or ever interacting with other human beings unsupervised.

History Nerd
History Nerd

It’s possible that his post is just trolling (I hope it is). On 4chan, people would post Nazi insignia and use slurs casually as a type of in-joke. Common anti-gay and anti-black slurs were used as general insults that supposedly had nothing to do with the target’s sexuality or race. Supposedly nobody is seriously a Nazi, so (trolls reasoned) using Nazi symbolism casually will only offend the most gullible or emotionally weak people. There was also some serious pedophile apologia, of course.

Researchers who studied (pre-Age of Kek) trolls found that trolls have a higher level of Dark Triad personality traits compared to the general population. There’s a spectrum of how seriously trolls take other trolls and whether they mean what they say, but all trolls have high Dark Triad traits (at least high narcissism and Machiavellianism). Some of them are genuinely radicalized into their “in-joke” ideology.

If you look at the politics of 4chan, 4chan has always (obviously) been fringe, but the primary focus wasn’t on far right politics or race or gender (apart from the casual slurs discussed above). Trolls got some level of support from groups like the ACLU and EFF, but no major social or political movement sided with them (even the Libertarian Party was lukewarm about defending 4chan trolls). Then Breitbart and the alt-right came along and gave them IRL political legitimacy by defending their causes, so 4chan reciprocated and started promoting Breitbart/Infowars/RT and far right ideology. They’re Machiavellian, so they don’t care what the far right does as long as it’s allied with them and they’re not personally hurt by far right policies.

So yeah, the GOP’s strategy for reaching millennials was to have literal fascists recruit the worst people they could find on the Internet.

Vucodlak
Vucodlak

I wasn’t saying that no non-human animals rape, or that rape is not found in nature. I know that some do, and that it therefore is. I just find “men are predators/women are prey” an especially noxious bit of misogyny.

When someone like Knajjd11 calls himself and all men predators, he’s saying “I can’t help it, I have to do rape women!” This is plainly false. An actual predator will die if it doesn’t eat; Knajjd11 won’t wither away and die if he doesn’t stick his dick in someone. Further, he obviously can help it. Someone truly pathological wouldn’t have raped only once.

The ones who make this argument often seem to want to claim the mantle of monsters for themselves, helpless before their natures. Bullshit. They can’t have it both ways. Either they don’t know that what they do is wrong, and thus they have no reason to throw out these flimsy justifications, or they do know it’s wrong, and therefore have no call to get so defensive.

If we did not trespass knowingly and willingly, we would not be monsters. Someone who whines so very much, who goes on and on about how they’re really not doing anything wrong, has no claim to the term monster either. He’s nothing but a wretched little caitiff.

(As an aside, even if he owns his wickedness, he still won’t be welcome in my circle. Monsters we may be, but we still have no tolerance for rapists.)

Dr. Thang
Dr. Thang

If it weren’t for, you know, the rape, it would be kinda hilarious how transparently desperate this thing is to convince itself that it didn’t do anything wrong. This has nothing to do with what other people think, it responded to a comment that only said “what the fuck” with another pathetic attempt at a justification, as if it’s literally talking to itself! I can just picture this thing sitting at the breakfast table in the morning, audibly making excuses to nobody in between sips of coffee.
It’s also brilliantly fitting that the thing looks ok but calls itself ugly, because that’s not insecurity right there, that’s a scapegoat. It blames it’s looks so it doesn’t have to accept the fact that it’s shitty personality is to blame. Because there’s not much you can do about your looks, but you can change your personality, it’s just hard and not fun. And if this slimy cretin’s actions prove anything, it’s that IT is a weak coward.

CleverForAGirl
CleverForAGirl

Freemage, my friend had chickens and they would always bully this one hen, so my friend took her inside and named her “sweetie”

All I remember is that sweetie would make the cutest little cooing noise when you said her name.

LaterSpaceCowboy
LaterSpaceCowboy

CW: Some profanity. Everything else is already in this ultra-cringy news story so nothing else to really warn about I don’t think.

So a few serious questions come to mind.

1.) What the fuck?
2.) How has this child gotten to be like this? Does he literally have no role models at all?
3.) What the fuck????
4.) Please, for the love of Space Jesus, would somebody start prosecuting these people? Have we notified the police about this user’s post? Is there a way to do that easily? Does anybody know a way to check the IP to see what state or precinct it might come from?
5.) Has Reddit Corporate been contacted about this post and this subreddit?
6.) More broadly, what can we do as individual citizens to organize and mobilize support for dramatically increasing the incidence and severity of rape prosecution? I’m sick to death of this “Tee hee, I did stuff to a passed out girl but it’s not rape” nonsense. Bodily autonomy is not okay to violate. Ever. *EVER*.

BritterSweet

The part about him considering mutually pleasurable sex to be “losing” really stuck out to me because that says it all. He simply wants revenge on “females” for his aggrieved entitlement. So if he is to have sex, he wants it to be awful for the woman. His pleasure is supposed to be at her expense.

Steampunked
Steampunked

I’ve had quite a few roosters and hens, and they’re a bit different personality-wise, but basically roosters should have about four or eight hens each. Some roosters are aggressive, and those go in the pot here, pretty much straight away.

Others are passive and gentle, but too passive is also bad, as they won’t effectively defend from predators. You sort of need a balance of…medium assholery.

None of which means anything about humans. Chickens are tiny little dinosaur descendants.

(Always find it kind of interesting that when aggressive people talk about humans as animals, they want to chat about things like violent chimps rather than friendly bonobos.)

Aulma Frendzar Dèdd
Aulma Frendzar Dèdd

@Nequam @PeeVee Oh, so he’s 20? My bad. But that still doesn’t change much of what I said. He’s still young and decent looking. He is making excuses for voluntary toxic behaviour.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

I just got banned from whyevolutionistrue, by Freeze Peach Warrior Jerry Coyne himself, for calling him gullible to fall for the Medusa Magazine hoax. Such thin skin, these FPWs.

1 2 3 5