evil sexy ladies evil ugly women men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW of the Day misogyny

MGTOW anatomy lesson: Women are “poorly proportioned fatbags, babyish and weak”

Put some clothes on, ladies, you’ll frighten the MGTOWs!

By David Futrelle

Sometimes the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit seems like a neverending contest to see who can describe (cis) female bodies in the creepiest way.

I don’t know when if ever the MGTOWs will get around to tallying up the results of this context, but I do know this guy deserves some kind of award for this contribution.  I’ll start the ball rolling by naming him today’s MGTOW of the Day.

Ontrus 12 points 2 months ago  After a while in the manosphere, I stopped admiring women's bodies and saw what they truly looked like: poorly proportioned fatbags, babyish and weak, with a slime tunnel that occasionally bleeds and the whole package stitched up with makeup and countless beauty products to delay the expiration date.

Yes, the lady grapes are definitely very sour.

CCD
CCD

LOL… whatever it takes to convince themselves that it’s not the women rejecting them, but the other way around, I guess!

Brian M
Brian M

Wow. Just wow. And the “hilarious” thing is that these sad sacks are usually virulently homophobic as well.

I guess the only option they have is their plushy toys?

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

Every day I read this blog and I hope each time it’s a parody of something a real person said, not something someone seriously said

CleverForAGirl
CleverForAGirl

*Whispers* We’re all loosely held together meaty sacks, pitiful, without neat tidy cellwalls like our plant superiors, amazing we don’t fall apart into so many gelatinous masses. . .

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Oh my gosh, they’re hilarious. Whether they’re deadly serious, or just trying to out-do each other with Maximum Horrible (or some combination), it’s just so pathetic and funny.

Also, I don’t use make-up beyond the occasional BB cream; will this hasten my expiration date? Do I need to edit my “best before” label?

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Then they can take their love life firmly in hand and leave the rest of polite society alone, since their ragegasm seems to be the only thing these morons are interested in.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

poorly proportioned fatbags

Say it enough, and I’m sure you’ll believe it someday…

MexicanHotChocolate
MexicanHotChocolate

Yes, women are so hideous that Hugh Hefner, Bob Guccionne, and Larry Flynt all made a fortune publishing naked pictures of them.

kupo
kupo

Ok, I’m going to ask…poorly proportioned? So this person prefers what proportions, exactly? Maybe they’re just not actually attracted to bodies with certain proportions? Nothing wrong with that, but it’s not like we’re proportioned how we are at this person or something.

Diptych
Diptych

So this person prefers what proportions, exactly?

Well, you know, big nose, bottom-heavy torso, big hands but absolutely no arms… wait, no, that’s Rayman; I’m describing Rayman.

Myriad
Myriad

They sure seemed married to the concept of the expiration date, but I hate to burst their bubble. Even elderly people find each other attractive and have a sex life.

And also, no one says you have to find women alluring but a reasonable person would just find other interests and move on. Who are they trying to convince with this? Us or themselves? Women are not worried about it, and they cannot shut up about women, so it’s not working. Go your own way fellas. I think everyone would be better off if you did.

kupo
kupo

@Diptych
Man, I haven’t played a Rayman game since the Rabbids stuff started coming out and I lost interest. I should check out some of the newer ones and see if they’re still any good.

His proportions are good, though, I agree.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Slime tunnels? Well, since the MGTOW have my appearance all figured out, I figure this would be a good time to finally show you all a picture of me

Diptych
Diptych

I missed the series the first time around, actually – only got into it as of Origins. Which was great, but I never finished it – must pick it up again.

Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major

@WWTH

[fans self]

Dreamer
Dreamer

Saw elderly folks flirting at the nursing home. Rather than be disgusted, I was happy for them. MGTOW don’t have the joy of an 80-something secure in themselves.

bekabot
bekabot

The stories that some of these guys have started chasing young men and boys may or may not be true. But (IMO) it should be admitted that such is the logical next step for them to take, since they’re so physically repelled by women (either ab ovo or as a result of their having talked themselves into it) that lady-chasing is no longer a possibility for them, if it ever was.

I find I’m not at all surprised.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

WWTH, who’s that little guy doing the cha cha on your…er…entrance?

Diptych
Diptych

What, you’re saying you don’t have a tiny Dan Aykroyd down there? Everyone does! …right?

epitome of incomprehensibility

“Beauty products to delay the expiration date”!?

I know I take things too literally, but this sounds like women need makeup to extend their lifespans. WEAR MAKEUP… OR DIE!

Hesster
Hesster

Anyone else familiar with Star Wars:KotOR? This sounds exactly like something HK-47 would say.

(after he calls the main character a meatbag)

Revan: “Are you deliberately trying to insult me?”
HK-47: “Answer: Deliberation implies some form of intent, master, when I am only stating a fact. Perhaps you would prefer the term liquidious fleshbag?”
Revan: “How about ‘human’?”
HK-47: “Objection: But… but that technical term does not accurately portray the vast amount of bulbous slushiness present in your bipedal form!”

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Diptych, is that who it is? Lmfao!

tim gueguen

WEAR MAKEUP… OR DIE! sounds like a manga title.

Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major

@Tim

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that.

Bina

These are the same guys who got all butthurt that Brad Pitt hit the wall and is now past his Best Before date.

It is to titter.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

It makes me think of Death Becomes Her. Like MGTOW think we’re all dried up old corpses underneath.

Peevee,

It’s the slime river from Ghostbusters 2. Anytime MGTOW call vaginas slime tunnels, I always think of it.

epitome of incomprehensibility

@tim gueguen, Fran – Must be the exclamation mark 😀

I think there was a plot point like this in the Catwoman film – the villain created makeup that kills people unless they use it constantly.

And that in turn tangentially reminds me of a poem I just read, Christina Rossetti’s Goblin Market. I know I’m late to the party – recently turned 29, and most EngLit peeps read this in college – but just look at it and tell me it’s NOT about sex or drugs.

Bina

@epitome:

“Beauty products to delay the expiration date”!?

LOL. I think these guys really believe that lipstick is loaded with preservatives that unnaturally extend our “fertile” years. Or that BB cream (hi Mish, I use that too, and love it) is some kind of embalming fluid. Or…something equally ridiculous and grotesque. Wait’ll they find out that my preferred brand of lipstick is all food-grade ingredients, and my preferred BB creams are loaded with wholesome herbal extracts, essential oils, and mineral oxides that provide the real anti-aging magick: an SPF of 30 to 50, essential for any skin type but especially good for us pale faces who burn easily.

Why, at this rate, I’ll live to be 100! Or maybe even 120-something, like Jeanne Calment…muahahahahah!

Buffalo Headroom (it doesn't have to make sense)

The slime tunnel is my favorite ride at the carnival.

Katz

Stitched together with makeup? I think someone misunderstood how eyebrow threading works.

Hu's On First
Hu's On First

Before long they’ll all just be singing “No dick, no dick, na na na na na na!” like a bunch of seven-year-old boys.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

As a poorly proportioned fatbag myself, I feel somewhat excluded from this angry MGTOW’s tirade.

Paradoxical Intention - Leader of the Deathclaw Damsels

@Imaginary Petal:

Saaaaame.

comment image

epitome of incomprehensibility | June 21, 2017 at 9:02 pm
“Beauty products to delay the expiration date”!?

Wasn’t that kind of the plot of the Halle Berry Catwoman movie?

“Evil woman invents makeup that makes you young forever and makes you virtually indestructible (after the initial sickness and near death), but if you don’t keep using it after that your face rots”

I liked that movie, ngl.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Some MRAs think that face cream is made out of foreskins. That might explain their anger at it.

dslucia
dslucia

comment image

dslucia
dslucia

@IP & PI:

Fatbag solidarity!

(Also I’ve wanted an excuse to @ both of you at the same time for a while.)

kupo
kupo

Am I the only one who interpreted the expiration date as the sexual market expiration date? Like how the grocery store has to toss eggs that are past the sell by date, the sexual marketplace closes its doors to women over 29.

Nequam
Nequam

And yet I bet they think this woman is horrific too:
comment image

Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major

@Nequam

They’re missing out. Muscular ladies are really awesome.

comment image

My favorite fictional muscular woman character right now is Thrym. She’s just a side character, but I would read an entire manga series about her.

BritterSweet

The bit about beauty products delaying the expiration date made me think I may be on the path to immortality! I regularly use facial masks, moisturizers and eye cream after a shower, and I just got a haircut, painted my toenails for the first time in ages, and have lately been changing my diet and activity level to get in better shape (cardio workout every 1-2 days, replace coffee and cream with green tea, etc.)

That was before I read the comments mentioning the killing makeup in the Catwoman movie, which I haven’t seen…Darn, so there’s a catch.

rugbyyogi
rugbyyogi

Wow! Just so much of the not really going his own way…

@nequam I do love a muscular woman (and man) – but for me personally I do not like the way that male or female body builders look. I guess I prefer purposeful muscles. I do lift, and I do like the way it changes my body, but it’s more about being strong than being shred especially since a lot of my nice muscles are covered in fat.

Moggie
Moggie

I’m holding out for a woman with perfect 1:4:9 proportions.

Z&T
Z&T

I am average sized. I would like to be like these muscular ladies pictured here, and am working on it.

But of course Average = Fat
And muscular = Mannish

So be it then. Hey, I like to eat and I like to drink beer and some (sugar) pops (soda) here and there. Not big on sweets or carbs, I probably trained myself out of that. Been keeping healthy for a few decades now. Healthy eating, not crash diets. I do cook, and exercise enough as well. I try to walk everywhere I can too.

Some junk food and slacking here and there, everything in moderation as they say.

I take a (US) size 10. To these guys? That = GIGANTIC LARDASS!!!

I’m apx. 6′ tall as well so most people think (correctly) that I can probably kick their ass.

Katz

I’m holding out for a woman with perfect 1:4:9 proportions.

Built like a gear train.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@katz
oh yeah baby look at dem nuts and bolts

comment image

Orion
Orion

I’m pretty sure there’s an actual bag of fat in my freezer. Do you think the MGTOWs can tell me how to proportion it?

Also: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

Gipsz Jakab
Gipsz Jakab

@Hesster: Re: KotOR

Ah, now that brings back memories. HK-47 is easily one of the funniest characters to come out of Star Wars media.

Just… watch the spoilers, please? If someone hasn’t played the game, you’ve essentially given away the biggest plot twist in the character labels.

1 2 3