creepy evil sexy ladies evil SJWs incel irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny reddit

Incels agree: Women who’ve slept with more than one guy should be banned from universities

Toss them all out, just in case

By David Futrelle

Reddit’s “Involuntary Celibates” think they have a solution for what ails our higher education system: Get rid of all the female students who’ve had more than one sexual partner.

In a post yesterday on the Incels subreddit, a Redditor calling himself failednormie lays out the logic behind this unique proposal for education reform.

Women who have had more than one sexual partners shouldn't be allowed to attend university. (self.Incels) submitted 1 day ago by failednormie👉👌🙅🚫💑🖕 University should be reserved for respectable and well traditioned females (if those even exist). Whores and sluts shouldn't be allowed to attend university to distract hard working men from succeeding. Why don't they just skip the 4 years and save themselves the trouble by just getting a job at the local strip club since that's the one thing they are good at? I'm tired of sluts and cunts constantly making me miserable by talking loudly about their fuck fest at last nights frat party while I'm trying to study. Fuck off ya cunts.

Naturally, most of the denizens of the Incels subreddit seem rather enthusiastic about failednormie’s proposal.

Autistical, a big fan of pre-Revolutionary France, has his own thoughts on possible future employment possibilities for the expelled women.

Autisticel 6 points 21 hours ago  I agree with this entirely. Any sexual transgressions committed by females while at university should result in immediate and permanent expulsion from academia, and all past qualification should be revoked immediately. While this female is tarnished beyond worth for all time, she can make a could maid, house-servant or, perhaps for a widowed man, a reasonable second-hand wife to cater for him during his twilight years. We must simply return to the state of civilisation we achieved prior to the French Revolution. That was the absolute moral apex of our species.

Other Reddit incels would prefer that no women at all be allowed in universities with men.

emtick 10 points 23 hours ago  Coed was a mistake. Universities used to be purely a place of the mind. Men of that age should be striving to improve themselves to the max, and females are nothing but a distraction at best or screaming SJW harpies at worst.

deformedincel -3 points 22 hours ago  I don't think women should be allowed to have an education in the first place. I think that is where this all started. Women having rights is the worst thing that has ever happened to the Western World. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply [–]LearnToSpeakAmerican -2 points 21 hours ago  agreed.

Someone calling himself TheEngineer19 offers an even more radical solution that, while popular with his fellow Reddit incels, proved a bit much for the subreddit’s moderators, who have deleted it — though the original comment, with its 8 upvotes, is still visible in TheEngineer19’s comment history.

TheEngineer19 8 points 22 hours ago  They shouldn't be able to go to university at all. They should lose all rights and be considered lower than rats. They should become sex slaves for Incels.

Gosh, why on earth would these guys have such trouble finding women to sleep with them?

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

Every time a woman has sex, it kills a million brain cells. By the time she is twenty five, therefore she is basically a living cabbage.
Pat Robertson and Jeff Sessions might be twins, don’t you think?

Have you ever seen them together! 😮

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

They look like they’ve got a new album coming out.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

Arctic Ape wins Most Punny, yet again 😀

@IgnoreSandra – I was wondering where you were, earlier today, then I hopped back on here and there you were. Spooky!

@Alan
Those monks are freakin’ adorable and they have grey hoodies on! I saw the Shaolin monks perform a little while back and they had a similar cheeky, happy vibe (while doing terrible things to each other for our entertainment).

EJ (the Scheming Liberal Race-Traitor)

@Alan:
Thanks very much. I don’t watch TV so I usually miss The Sky At Night, but that sounds like an episode to catch.

Did they reference Georges Lemaître? If not, I’m disappointed. He was the best Catholic priest ever.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ bina

and they have grey hoodies

Well, as they explained in the documentary when asked about that:

“We (monks) invented hoodies!”

@ EJ

Did they reference Georges Lemaître?

Perhaps unsurprisingly they never stopped banging on about him.

There was also an interesting bit, from a purely legal perspective, about the Galileo trial.

My favourite bit though was when they lent them some book. “This isn’t the original I’m afraid, it’s just the 1547 reprint”

JM
JM

“They should become sex slaves for Incels.”

So if an incel has a sex slave, is he still an incel? Is there some kind of Chad-status exception for incels with sex slaves? My brain hurts trying to follow incel logic.

IgnoreSandra
IgnoreSandra

@Mish

Ha! I have, like, a full-time job now.

Yeah, my soul is screaming too. But I gotta do what I gotta do. I have four hours a day to myself on workdays, and quite frankly I need every second of that for self-care cause mental health.

@Alan Robertshaw

I keep expecting to see Dr. Evil in that picture. I think it’s the grey on gray.

On the actual post:

Co-ed is a thing because separation is by definition unequal. There was a whole thing about it. Point is, that’s decided now. So state schools can’t separate students. If they can guarantee, and demonstrate every second of operation, that student groups separated by gender have equal usage of spaces, teachers, time, books, and assorted paraphernalia…it still would be unequal and therefore unacceptable.

Of course, this requires you to view me as a person. I think most of the “incels” are enough like that last guy that this would be like telling them they had to consider deer seafood.

Which we might, soon enough.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ ignoresandra

like telling them they had to consider deer seafood.

Round here they kinda are…

C Williams
C Williams

and yet, the little town I grew up in has an all female college. huh.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

We do have single sex state schools here. Girls seem to do better in them; especially in STEM stuff. Something to do with boys not hogging all the attention it’s believed.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

@alan

When I went to college to do engineering, I was the only female student on the course. (Tho I’ve explained I am actually trans and do not identify with being male or female) I was very much made to feel unwelcome even tho I was a classic tomboy and tried to fit in as ‘one of the boys’. It was the dirty jokes and denigrating women that I heard made me feel like I didn’t belong there, I just had to shut my ears to it. Other girls more sensitive than me left the course, same thing happened when I did decorating and then at uni, music production.

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ virgin mary

Yey, my favourite techno-communist is back! Missed you.

Other girls more sensitive than me left the course

I can see lots of advantages of girls being allowed their own space in education; and that seems to be borne out by the results.

Interestingly, that article suggests there’s no real difference in outcome for boys regardless of whether they go to single sex or mixed schools. Which would seem to scupper the premise of our incel friends that girls are a distraction.

kupo
kupo

Same. Plus the assumptions by some of the other students and some of the faculty that I was incompetent. Thankfully most of them recognized that I was really damn competent and some would come to me for help.

Otrame
Otrame

Do you think any of these guys honestly earned anything, ever? By their own efforts? Without cheating? This isn’t just about women. This is about everything in life. They expect everything to be handed to them. Anyone who fails to do so should be removed from their presence.

Calling them losers is an insult to losers.

eli
eli

Those monks are freakin’ adorable

I knew a monk who was not just adorable, but unbelievably smoking hot. The church where I used to work was shared between an abbey and a parish.

He filled in one time at the parish mass and had the congregation almost literally ROFLing with a story about his last night as a non-monk and a sexy jewelry designer he met at a party. During the homily.

I’d forgotten all about him 🙂

JS
JS

@Virgin Mary, I went to an engineering college myself, I believe there were 2, or maybe 3, women in the whole class of many hundreds, and maybe 2 female instructors at the undergrad level. This was back in the very early 90s at a major university in a very large state.

Otrame
Otrame

@eli

Yeah, I’ve known a real MGTOW. I think he was probably an asexual, given what little he said about it. He was called to the priesthood during his teenage years. I suspect he did not deal well with the pressure on males in our society to be “real men” and try to fuck everything that moves and has a vagina. He told me that his religion didn’t demand he become a priest, but that he wanted to concentrate on helping as many people as he could and being a priest allowed him to interact with people without the pressure to have a family (or be sexual at all, I suspect). I think he felt safer amongst celibate men, though he was a big outreach-in-the-community type. We agreed that we would not try to change each other’s minds about the existence of a god and got along really well. He had a great sense of humor and worked hard for people.

And, strangely, he didn’t hate women, or think women are evil at all. In fact I started being interested in him when he told someone that Eve was only responsible for what Eve did. Adam shouldn’t be considered less responsible for what he did just because Eve did it first.

Robert Walker-Smith
Robert Walker-Smith

This may seem like a stretch, but imagining these incels at university made me think of Saloth Sar. He attended engineering school in Paris and failed out after three years. Due to a complicated series of events, he decided to blame all his problems on other people and move back home.

Home was Cambodia, and Sar is better known as Pol Pot. Instead of persecuting women, he persecuted class enemies (e.g., anyone who wore glasses, identified as ‘intellectuals’). I’m sure that the people who knew him at school in France never thought he’d instigate the murder of over a million people. While the incels currently represent a minor threat to the general public, that is not guaranteed to remain the case.

So, in short, identifying these men and spotlighting their appalling rhetoric is highly desirable.

Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major
Francesca Torpedo, Femoid Special Forces Major

@Robert Walker Smith-senpai

he decided to blame all his problems on other people

The defining characteristic of a garbage person right there, folks!

This is always the case! People who cause harm to others are always on the “you made me do it!” bandwagon, always and forever.

Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows
Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows

guest – The library I worked at has since been knocked down and replaced with a bigger and better one (earthquake damage, not whimsy) so I have no idea what’s in there anymore. There were a few carrels, but they were only for the use of seniors and post grads. Everyone else had to get creative.

I think the open table concept is probably to curtail eating in the library; we had a problem with that while I was there.

Speaking of which, the summer I worked in the library, I noticed a rather clever homeless man who came in the library every morning at opening and spent the day sleeping on the topmost floor. He was always clean and polite and never bothered anyone, so the senior staff looked the other way. He had his belongings in a small personal shopping cart that kept his jacket propped up over his legs.

Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows
Hambeast, disorderly she-tornado and breaker of windows

JM – If MGTOWs can have wives and girlfriends, I guess incels could have sex sla- AW NOPE!!! That’s just nasty.

‘scuse me while I go wash my hands and keyboard…

Incels can just go to Liberty U where they have stupid rules about everything, although I read where couples (cis/het only!) can hold hands on campus nowadays.

Shalimar
Shalimar

Why does it not occur to them that banning all people who have had more than one partner would reduce the competition for those who remain? Why just women and not men?

Do they just want to feel horrible and torture themselves? Or do they not really want sex because it’s icky but don’t want anyone else to have it either?

GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina
GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

I stand corrected. I made an error (or two, as it seems) in my master list of US colleges. Hampden-Sydney and Morehouse ARE all-male. So among the “significant” colleges in the US there are three all-male and a fourth with a women’s college five miles away. Still, I think my point that there does not seem to be a lot of demand among non-incel men for woman-free education seems to be valid.

GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina
GrumpyOld SocialJusticeMangina

Shalimar: I think I have the MRAs and MGTOWs fairly well figured out, but the incels still puzzle me quite a bit. I do think they’re afraid of having sex — not because it’s icky, though that might be so for a few — but because they aren’t emotionally ready; but they can’t admit that, because it would be tantamount to admitting that they aren’t Real Men(tm) yet. I think they are afraid of emotional involvement, of vulnerability, of falling in love with a woman and then being at her mercy to some extent. I think a woman who has a liberal attitude toward sex is a greater threat to them, because she might be more willing than a less liberal woman to sleep with them if they were nice to her. But then they’d start imagining her comparing them to other men she’s had, and laughing at their inexperienced bumbling in bed, and their insecurity grabs them. It’s easier for them to lust after women that they can’t have, so they’ll never have to actually deal with a sexual relationship. It’s my understanding that teenaged girls often fall madly in love with a singer or movie star they’ll never meet — that way they get to have the feeling without having to deal with a guy in the flesh.

BS and his two soon to be three fluffy kitties
BS and his two soon to be three fluffy kitties

Long-time lurker and first time commenter here. I wish I could figure out how to post pics of my fluffy cats to show you all I’m not evil, at least anymore.

I was a short, bitter, socially awkward and shy high schooler and college freshman, the epitome of what they’d call “beta” (or worse), and it’s really easy to end up feeling somewhere on the way to where these guys do when you have no success in dating (nor the courage or confidence to try), especially if you were raised in a religious tradition that really pushes abstinence/purity/whatever.

From my experience, I know it’s easier to call women sluts, or just assume things were unfair than to either 1) admit that I didn’t have the confidence to even ask a girl out or 2) that there was some characteristic of me that was making them not interested. I sometimes feel bad for these guys, because I see a little of my 18 or 19 year old self in them. There’s probably a lot of young men who go through a phase of thinking like this, but vast majority (I hope) don’t get stuck there. But every time I start to feel too sorry for them, I see shit like this AND remember that their misogyny helped get Donald Trump elected.

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@BS and his two soon to be three fluffy kitties,

Greetings 🙂
(you can tell I’m off work for a few days as I’m cluttering up all the Mammoth threads)
It’s pretty easy to post pics here. They should be in .jpg or .png format. I post my photos (all of cats) on my Tumblr, then right-click to “open image in new tab”, then copy paste that link here.
By the way, your nym appears to suggest that you have two kitties who will soon morph into three. I’d like photos of that.

kupo
kupo

@BS and his two soon to be three fluffy kitties

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. 🙂

I have a hard time feeling sorry for these guys because I’ve never been conventionally attractive, so I was rejected plenty and expected to be oh so desperate that I’d never turn a guy down. So I’ve known the pain they know, but they don’t even consider me a woman. Because when they talk about never being able to be with a woman they mean “woman I find physically attractive” and I’m not even considered to be a woman. And even though I’ve known their pain I’ve never blamed men for it. I’ve never said they deserve violence, death, sexual assault, or rights taken away because I was feeling lonely and sorry for myself and unwilling to change. So I find it really hard to feel any empathy.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@BS and his two soon to be three fluffy kitties
Welcome! I had a best friend who was just like you sans the religion. He turned out to be terrible in pretty much everything this blog mocks. I’m glad at the very least you turned out alright.

JS
JS

Adding to Mish’s thing about posting images…

or .gif format, those also work, just the URL, no additional angle brackets, no HTML needed. It’s possible a standard HTML img tag would work, but I haven’t tested it here.

Sure is great that every commenting system has the same obvious method for adding images and links, right? Right? Agree with me, or I’ll post this image on your head!

Sorry, got carried away, annoyed by image posting interface…

Katz

Two fluffy kitties? Pics or it didn’t happen.

GenJones
GenJones

I’m sure this is not an original observation, but if they are incel when women are free to have casual sex with multiple partners, what makes them think that restricting women to one partner in their entire lifetime will grant them a sex slave? Surely they would be even more selective with such high stakes.

If women weren’t free to chose their own sex partners, what if those darn Chads chose to exert their Chadly influence to make polygamy a thing again and to make every single one of their conquests part of their harem and permanently off the dating market? f such an oppressive patrimonial society were to regain power, probably the closest incels would ever get to HB10’s would be as eunuchs, fanning them with a palm frond or something.

But seriously, if you think removing all alternatives is your best bet to getting a mate, you’ve clearly given up on the notion that anyone would ever choose you voluntarily. On some level incels must realize and acknowledge as granted that there is a good reason for their rejection.

HiddenTurtle
HiddenTurtle
Reply to  kupo

@kupo

Ditto. As a fat lady, and once a little fatling, guys pretty much ignored me. They would go around whining about how girls never liked them (which, yes, *I* did, but I did not count because I was not a girl, apparently, but shrubbery). I assumed, however, that *I* was the problem, for being a hideously ugly she-beast, and if I could just change that then maybe they would acknowledge that I existed. I did not call them names if they slept with a number of women I found to be “too many”, nor did I believe that they were lesser than me.

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

I’m willing to bet dollars to donuts that TheEngineer19 reads a lot of John Norman books.

dslucia
dslucia

@Robert Walker-Smith:

“Saloth Sar”

Huh, TIL Pol Pot’s real name. And it was a supervillain name to begin with.

@BS:

Yeah, back when I was in high school I was dangerously close to slipping down the “Nice Guy TM” path. I still have huge issues with confidence and asking out people that I’m interested in, but that isn’t really anyone’s fault and it’s my own problem.

Also, two or three fluffy kitties make everything better.

Paradoxical Intention - Leader of the Deathclaw Damsels

Slightly repeating people in the thread, but:

I was rejected quite a few times as a teen (being an unpopular, poor, fat girl will do that to ya). But, as a feeeemale, I thought it was because something was wrong with me, and thus I’d have to go home, cry it out, and just be a quiet little wallflower until the cycle repeated itself.

Hell, one time I was actively laughed at not just by the object of my affections, but his friends too when I confessed to him (on Valentine’s day to boot).

However, it’s definitely not the fault of men in general that I wasn’t able to get laid/find romance as a kid, nor is it the fault of men in general I wasn’t able to find my HB10 Jason Mamoa.

Why? Because I’m not fucking entitled to another person’s body/affections. Simple.

Funny how such a simple concept escapes the incel “community”.

dslucia
dslucia

@PI:

Man, Jason Momoa. He’s one of the people that makes me question how straight I am.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I know a lot of incels and other misogynists like to say that all women and teenage girls have to be is not fat and they will automatically have suitors lined up around the block. Not true. I wasn’t fat in high school (although I thought I was) and never had a real date. Including no prom date. I never even made out with a guy let alone had sex. I was also thin with big boobs. How could this possibly be?

I was a socially awkward dork. I had plenty of female friends but most of them were in the same boat is me. I did have some male acquaintances but couldn’t flirt to save my life and only ever got unrequited crushes on boys I didn’t even know. Like other women commenting here, I just assumed there was something wrong with me. It didn’t occur to me think that men should be sex slaves or shouldn’t be allowed to get an education and date/have sex at the time.

When I got to college, the problem solved itself because I just took the opportunity to be in a new place and reinvent myself. I pretended like I was cooler than I really was at first and made some friends who were more socially adept than I. By the time I told them what a dork I was, they already liked me for me and didn’t care. They probably wouldn’t have cared if they knew right away either. They were all good people. Incels seem to think that they have “incel” stamped on their foreheads and that when they meet new people, those people will know their history and reject because of it. It’s not the case.

A lot of men think it’s easy for women because of societal expectation that men make the first move. But women don’t just sit there and soak up the suitors. We are expected to make ourselves approachable and that takes just as much social skill as doing the approaching. Maybe even more so because it’s more subtle. For all I know there were boys who liked me in high school but didn’t make a move because I didn’t seem interested. Or boys who may have been interested if I’d been friendlier. My shyness can read as coldness and I’m just not approachable. Even these days when I’m more secure. That’s my issue though. That’s not the fault of men.

I guess it’s just in the way we’re socialized. Girls are taught that there’s something wrong with them if boys don’t like them. Boys are taught there’s something wrong with girls if girls don’t like them. Boys and men are allowed preferences. Girls and women are not. If we have them, we are shallow. I think that’s why you don’t see many – if any – gay men in incel. Incel thrives on the assumption that it’s evil for women to have preferences or say no so it doesn’t apply to gay men. These are guys that are IMO misogynists first and the sexually frustrated and lonely thing is just their justification.

opposablethumbs
opposablethumbs

And therein lies all the godsdamn difference in the world.

QFT

Laura
Laura

You know what? They’re right about one thing: it is in fact because of feminism that women won’t have sex with or date them. Because one thing feminism teaches us is that we’re not only good for sex and that we don’t have to put up with shit like this. Therefore, no self-respecting woman would ever associate with these idiots.

BS and his two soon to be three fluffy kitties
BS and his two soon to be three fluffy kitties

Thanks for the nice welcome.

Re: cats. Here’s a link to a pick from their instagram. The orange one is scared of everything except his food bowl and the black one is a bit of a jerk.

We’re getting an all white one tomorrow. These two are going to hate him.

@dslucia Yeah. The “Nice Guy TM” stereotype probably fit me, too. There wasn’t a single moment when I was “cured”. I might even say I went my own way (lol), I just decided I didn’t care and was going to have stupid fun with my stupid college friends (definition of fun was constant Nintendo). But as a result (maybe?) I was able to relax and be a little more comfortable, and eventually even talked to women. (Married 15 years).

The point I was trying for before I started rambling was that I’m glad there wasn’t a manosphere in 1995 or so, other than the whole world being a manosphere, because I would have been an easy mark for it.

HiddenTurtle
HiddenTurtle

@WWTH

I think a lot of guys think that dating is super easy for women because they are only thinking about *girls they are attracted to* as women, and the others are basically invisible to them. If you’re only considering the most conventionally attractive and popular women, then, yeah, they’re going to have more guys asking them out. Because a lot of guys still don’t think women have much value other other than “thing to be looked at”, and if you aren’t that nice to look at, you have no value.

Feline
Feline

@weirwoodtreehugger:

I don’t know that I completely agree with

Boys are taught there’s something wrong with girls if girls don’t like them.

although I’m currently unsure of how to put that disagreement into exact words. In spite of that, when you say

Boys and men are allowed preferences. Girls and women are not.

I am in complete agreement. Which, assuming I’m correct, would mean that these are two propositions that should agreeing but are not. Which is, of course, completely in agreement with the view that socializing is a trap that catches most of us coming and going.
“That’s some catch, that Catch-22”

rugbyyogi
rugbyyogi

@WWTH – this feels like my experience. I certainly never had dates in high school. I’m a quirky person. And quirky isn’t valued in the high school dating scene. I look less good now (not just age, fatness, etc) but have much more luck with men. Partly I’m looking across a larger pool, partly my confidence is at a different level, but partly teenage boys aren’t the most discerning characters.

Hcat

That would be fine with me, if the same standard were applied to college men!

Perlandra
Perlandra

Will “How many people have you fucked?”
be included in the social activities portion of the college app?

It’s the Dean of Student Affairs’ responsibility to track students’ sex lives, of course! 🙂

I assume he has two kitties and plans to get a third soon, but other options would be his cat having a single kitten, a non-fluffy third cat suddenly becoming fluffy, or umm binary fission?

CS
CS

Isn’t it funny how they seem to think disenfranchising women who have any sexual experience will result in women lining up outside their doors. News flash: reducing the number of women on campus, penalizing them for any sexual activity (even within relationships), and loudly declaring you want to take women’s human rights away are three sure-fire ways to make sure you stay “involuntarily” celibate.

Basic math: 51% of people are female; even if you somehow erase a hundred years of progress and make women entirely dependent on attaching themselves to men for security, that doesn’t mean they’re going to all want to be your Stepford Housewife. And assuming the secular part of our morality carries over to a world that strips half its population of rights, many women would rather share as well-treated mistresses of rich older men who can support them all than marry a young man who is willing to reduce women to sex slaves. And if you take away the ability of women to support themselves with decent-paying jobs, sex becomes costly to women in a way most can’t afford, and the only ones willing to sleep with you outside of marriage will be the actual prostitutes. And there are prostitutes today.

The possible logic I can think of is that these guys are so obnoxious that they can’t find a prostitute willing to have sex with them for money, so they’re trying to force society to make more women into prostitutes.

FabianPrewett
FabianPrewett

Even if we are deemed lower on the social scale than rats, we still won’t be fucking incels. They are incels for a reason, maybe because they consider us to be lower than rats? Just a thought. Besides, why would they have sex with something they consider so dirty? Make your minds up, guys.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

They should go and find a warm can of baked beans!

FabianPrewett
FabianPrewett

@ CS

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve also noticed how fixated they are on the notion of ‘sex slaves’. They don’t want a relationship, they want someone to use and abuse. Yet they claim they don’t understand why no one wants to touch them with a 10ft bargepole. They know full well, they just want to have their cake and eat it. They’re not prepared to change their own nasty behaviour because they want to blame everyone else, claim to be ‘the victim’ and then be rewarded for their nasty behaviour.

Let’s not sugar coat this. What they are asking for is a hostage they can rape over and over until she’s ‘a slut’ or she breaks, then they can ‘Ask for’ I mean, ‘Demand’ ‘a new one’. They want to be allowed to rape without paying any price for it and they have no compassion for their potential victim whatsoever. She might as well be a blow up doll because they fail to recognise that she is a person who feels pain, degradation, humiliation and who has a right to live her live unmolested by these sickening creeps.

Beli
Beli

So… early today I stumbled across The new modern men website and… Oh My Godnesssssss!!!! It. Is. Gold. I was laughing so loud in the subway that people started to give me weird looks. I have been thinking about who I could share that treasure with, that could apreciate the hilarious undertone… and then I found you guys. All I can say is Thank You.

PS. I know this is an old post, but I had to say it. Again. Thank You.