empathy deficit entitled babies men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW of the Day misogyny

The “literal only value” of women “is that they can carry seed,” MGTOW of the Day explains

I don’t know what’s going on here but frankly it scares the hell out of me

By David Futrelle

Today’s MGTOW of the Day, fresh from the Men Going Their Own Way subreddit, has a rather unique perspective on the relative values of men and women. As he sees it, women are vastly inferior creatures whose only value stems from the fact that they can er, carry seed.

Men, by contrast, are … buses.

DThrillard 8 points an hour ago Women are retarded. They are literally stupid, irrational, inferior human beings. They're literal only value is that they can carry seed. That's not an exaggeration, it's not hyperbole, it's legitimately the only use a woman has. Because sexual dynamics are at an all time low, and worsening by the day, it enables a woman to treat you like shit. Why? Because she replace you in 10 seconds flat whereas even above average men will struggle to replace a bitch. You are inherently disposable, therefore, why should she place value upon you? You're nothing to her. A bus she can watch pass by, because there's another one coming guaranteed. Same can't be said for men. Even Brad fucking Pitt can't keep a woman happy. Why even bother?

I’m not sure MGTOWs have quite mastered the fine art of the metaphor yet.

Vanir85
Vanir85

At least there‘s no pretending MRAs are about anything other than demonizing feminism and bashing women.

Alan Robertshaw

He’s cleary never tried to catch a bus in Yorkshire…

Littondale Saturday Day/Night Buses:
Run Fifth Saturday Each Month (Mar – Oct)

Grassington – Arncliffe – Litton – Buckden
Calling at Long Ashes, Kilnsey, Kettlewell, Starbotton
Service: 76

Iseult The Idle
Iseult The Idle

Reminds me of that movie, Seed, where the bus couldn’t… wait, no, that’s something else.

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

Literally Aristotle was making up the same shit thousands of years ago. Have these guys no originality?

epronovost
epronovost

For someone who sais women are stupid, numeracy (or any other form of critical thinking skills) isn’t exactly his strongest point.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

I love it when someone who doesn’t know the difference between ‘they’re’ and ‘their’ thinks they can call me stupid and inferior just because of my gender. I try not to make fun of poor spelling and grammar too much, but come on!

Also, my uterus is not a garden or a meadow. I did carry some red bell pepper seeds from the cutting board to the garbage yesterday if that counts at all.

JS
JS

“…above average men will struggle to replace a bitch”
Maybe if you stopped calling them bitches you’d do better?
Well, and everything else you’ve been calling them in public.

I’m just guessing at this, but the D in DThrillard is probably standing for Dick.

Gussie Jives
Gussie Jives

Ahhh, more of that “cock carousel” bullshit. Psst, Mr. “Thrillard”… it might help your “sexual dynamics” if you don’t refer to women as “bitches.”

ETA: Dang, ninja’d by JS. 😛

Anybody else getting this vibe?
comment image

Myriad
Myriad

They seemed to have already reached a pathetically, puke-inducing nadir. Just saying the same thing repeatedly does not make what they’re saying anymore true now than it did the first time. I wonder who they are trying to convince.

How many ways can we say please go your own way miggitoes.

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

Oh good, they’re still obsessed with Brad Pitt. I was worried they’d finally given him up as the paragon of sexy manhood.

Gr8Dane
Gr8Dane

Yup
Their going they’re own way for sure. Fucking morons
Oh and weirwoodtreehugger, I think I might be a little infatuated with you. You always make me laugh😂. Thank you.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

Because sexual dynamics are at an all time low, and worsening by the day

Tsk tsk. That just means now is the time to invest. Sexual Dynamics stock (NYSE:SXDY) is gonna be worth a fortune in a few years…

Who?
Who?

OT:
Since there is no Trumptopic and I don’t think that DTrillards opinion is so important that talking about somethink different is bad:

Just in the german news (after the investigtion into Trump) there is a new embargo against Rusia from the US. Reason against that was
1. the Krim
2. the interferrence into the USElection.

I thought offical Trumphposition was there was no interferrence into the USElection?

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Gr8Dane,

comment image

Alan Robertshaw

In a recent survey six out of seven dwarves said they weren’t Happy.

(Yeah, got my coat)

@ katz – congrats on the book; really looking forward to reading it!

JS
JS

@Who?

There are some things Trump doesn’t get to easily ignore. Things like a bunch of Senators voting 98-2, and Representatives probably voting bipartisan to increase sanctions on Russia would be difficult politically for him to veto. “Override Presidential Veto via >2/3 vote” is a power granted to Congress.

In this case, and thankfully others, Trump’s “official position” didn’t matter too much. Plus it changes depending on phase of moon, tide charts, golf course conditions, and what “Fox and Friends” says each morning.

Who?
Who?

JS:
It’s more that I thought that I thought that “there was no rusian interference” is the offical Repuplican position. (Funny fact we have a repuplican party in Germany also, there reputation is a little bit worse than the american one but democratic is found in a lot of party names)

Swedish Sexual Bread
Swedish Sexual Bread

@Who?
Die Republikaner? yeah, they exist, but I thought they were at this point even less relevant than the NPD, which is saying something.
ETA: Always nice to see a fellow German, though. Solange du kein Schwabe bist, ist es alles gut. /s (just in case)

Who?
Who?

Swedish Sexual Bread:

Yes they are (not even interesting enough for the Verfassungsschutz our secret service) and the NPD is to small to be a danger for Germany (at last the Bundesverfassungsgericht sad so).
I just thought it was funny that an unimportant ultrarightwingparty shares the name with Party 1 in the USA and the other name is used by a lot of partys and nearly everyone at last in the national parlament would call itself a democrat.
Edit: Upps. But my parants weren’t born in Baveria…

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

“There was no Russian interference” is certainly the Trump line, but even most Republicans don’t actually believe that the entire US intelligence community is just a bunch of liberals out to smear Great Leader because the Democrats lost the election.

And the entire US intelligence community is saying that the Russians tried to interfere with the election in a number of ways, with varying degrees of success depending on which aspect of the interference you’re talking about.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Has anyone seen my package of bus seeds?

Here you go…

comment image

Fishy Goat
Fishy Goat

So I guess that DDullard thinks men don’t ‘carry seed’? What are testicles for, then? Or does he think the only worth that men have is as sperm carriers? Logic, they do not has it. *rolls eyes*

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

People are more than their gonads.

Dalillama: Irate Social Engineer

@Vicky Parasol

People are more than their gonads.

Indeed, many people of a variety of genders haven’t got gonads of any sort

Feral Crone
Feral Crone

Why do these virgins assume pregnancy is what women crave?
In fact, women not wanting to be pregnant is a major civil rights fight in the US.
Women will face hardship and angry Christians not to be pregnant.
His actual argument is that he is a rare and desirable source of high quality sperm.
Sperm that women should be clamouring for.
Since they aren’t, they are demonic and moronic.
Simple manslaining.

Afroaway00
Afroaway00

How can you claim women have no value besides having kids and also think all women can replace any man with ease? Wouldn’t that imply that women are actually very valuable?

Gr8Dane
Gr8Dane

@wwth
Awwww

@Alan

six out of seven dwarves say they’re not Happy

I’m embarrassed to admit but I just got the joke. Maybe the longer it takes to get the joke the funnier the joke becomes. At least I found it funny when I finally got it.

Also I had to google if I could use funnier.
It’s just not my day today

Monzach
Monzach

This is a little bit OT, but I was wondering about the image at the top of the page. Specifically I was wondering what the plants with the yellow flowers are. I did a little creative googling and I think that they might be canola, but I’m not entirely sure, so I was hoping that one of the agriculturally minded Mammotheers could provide me with an answer. I’ve managed to recognize all the other greens in the picture no problem though. 😀

Even further off topic, but we’re having electrical work done in my apartment building all the way until the end of the year, so I’ll probably experience some power shortages over the course of the next six months. Um…yay? Then there’s the period of two weeks at the end of September and early October when they’ll be doing work in my apartment as well as the two neighboring ones, so that’ll be “nice”. It’s fun being a renter with social anxiety sometimes, since I don’t get any say in this matter at all. 🙁

Also, also, I had to switch my email that I use on this site, so I do hope that I won’t get caught in moderation for too long. 🙂

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Feral Crone,

Can you not use virgin as a perjorative? We don’t know that all of these guys are virgins and being a virgin doesn’t cause one to be a misogynist.

kupo
kupo

@Afroaway00
Welcome to the MGTOW world, where the rules are made up and logic doesn’t matter.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann

Alan : buses in the city my father live in are once per day. It mean that, if you use it to go to work, you can’t come back.

I don’t get it either.

Antisocialite
Antisocialite

“Why even bother?”

You’re right. Time to go your own way. Now.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Unlike the totally logical incel world, eh? 😉

Haise, the husky puppy
Haise, the husky puppy

You know.. I wonder how many of these mgtows (and by extension incels, the rest of the manosphere) really, really wish to be like Aristotle of today with their constant need to declare how more rational and logical they are to women (and everyone else who isn’t them).

Afroaway00
Afroaway00

@kupo

Yeah, MGTOWs are definitely very illogical but it’s surprising how on the surface it is. I mean, he even says himself that he believes women think of men as disposable which is why they don’t put any value on them. How much clearer can the projection get?

@ ohlmann

The weirdest thing about the No. 76 is, it only runs once a month, but then there are six journeys on that day.

So it’s like “I need to plan my shopping trip one month in advance, but as to what time I set off on the day I’ll just play that by ear”.

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

* Bad metaphor
* “wimmins r dumb”
* “they only good for sex/babbies”
* “men are disposable”
* Brad Pitt

Bingo!

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Crone

Why do these virgins assume pregnancy is what women crave?

You might wanna check your spellcheck. For some reason, it keeps changing ‘misogynist’ to ‘virgin’. Don’t worry, I won’t take any offense to your repeated assertions that my sexual history renders me, as a fact of biology, of lesser moral character than any number of sexist shitbags who happen to have or have had sexual partners. Nor will I object to the implication that women could fix these antifeminist slime creatures if only they’d have sex with them. I’ll simply suggest, again, that you get better keyboard software. Cos those words aren’t anything alike. Thanks much!

JS
JS

Wait, that’s a REAL bus schedule? I thought that was a particularly good photoshop. What’s the story, is it some sort of monthly festival, or do people there just not get out much?

DMW
DMW

So women who don’t have ovaries/a uterus, or who are medically incapable of conceiving, or have hit menopause, or who simply choose not to become pregnant are all inherently worthless then?

Nice. I’ll go let my mother know that her necessary hysterectomy rendered her useless as a human being. When she rightly goes to knock my goddamn stupid head off, I’ll get around to informing her that being ace puts me in the same boat and we can be pointless flesh creatures together!

@ JS

Wait, that’s a REAL bus schedule?

Yup; there are quite a few weekly and fortnightly bus services in Yorkshire, but that’s the only monthly one I’m aware of. (@Dan Holme may know)

When some of my London friends whinged that their local service was reduced from every six minutes to every ten, I just had to smile.

The good thing about the 76 though is that the last one back is quite late. So even if you have a car it’s a nice opportunity to go to the pub and all be able to drink.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

I can no longer have children, due to having cancer, and the removal of the pertinent organs necessary to have them.

Do I throw myself under the bus now, or what? I’m so confused.

Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary

comment image

I got so sick of virgin being used as an insult, it began I think at school when I was about 8, other kids going round asking each other ‘are you a virgin?!’ Well of course I’d fucking expect to be at that age unless you are being abused. It was ludicrous.
As an asexual, I did pretty well with the religious fundies (I say well when I mean it was horrible) at least they didn’t brand me a slut, but they thought me not having sex was some kind of self sacrifice. Of course, they thought I would grow up and meet the right bloke with a great big bible under his arm and squirt out loads of kids, but that didn’t happen, and was never going to.
I didn’t even know being asexual was an option then btw, I thought it was the same as being chaste, or just bloody unlucky.

Sarity
Sarity

@kupo
That’s right, the logic is like a banhammer to seagull boy.

kupo
kupo

@Afroaway00
Are incels less out in the open about their lack of logic, in your opinion?

Afroaway00
Afroaway00

I think incels are often every bit as irrational as MGTOWers but they’re usually a little more self-aware about it. I don’t I ever saw the whole “women are illogical children who can’t reason unlike us men” bullshit on incels.

JS
JS

@Who?
There are plenty of Republicans who dislike Trump. The Repubs position about Russia was “Russia interefered, but Trump didn’t benefit or collude” shortly after our Intelligence agencies said “Russians did interfere with elections”. That particular nuance probably didn’t make it to other nation’s news publishers.

The alt-right side of Trump’s Republicans is so much louder and more interesting to report, that many news outlets cover it a lot more than the usual “Investigation proceeding, no news yet” we’re going to have from the more logical Republicans and Democrats.

It’s like the way the only thing I recall from USA news coverage of Angela Merkel is that Trump met her, she tried to convince him to stay in the Paris Accord, and he ignored her. Oh, and she seems to be nice enough as a leader, supporting those who recently dealt with terrorist attacks, for instance. (As opposed to Trump yelling at the London mayor for no good reason.) I’m sure German news of her and other German politicians is better than “X meets Y, talks about Z, is ignored.” American news about Germany is still remembering that the main government meeting place there had to move to another location for renovation, or something.

I took 4 years of German language in school, so I probably know more about Germany than most Americans.

@ afroway

Isn’t ‘the gambler’ one of your main and most popular contributors?

The only logical thing females do is go after the best looking men

Asides form that they are irrational and instinct driven.

thegambler953, /r/incels 6 Comments [4/11/2017 9:07:49

Tosca, Chaos made Flesh
Tosca, Chaos made Flesh

I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating. Even if you honestly believe the only thing women are “good for” is (whatever disrespectful euphemism you prefer for) bearing children…

…THAT “ONE THING” ALLOWS THE HUMAN RACE TO CONTINUE, WHICH MAKES IT A PRETTY IMPORTANT THING, shitheads.

These fools would struggle to pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

1 2 3 8